Lets Make Mistakes (GirlxGirl)

By skeletoncliquer201

"You're nicer when drunk" I state looking ahead. "You don't know me that well" she replies. "Neither do you b... More

Introduction
Ladies love me.
loving my energy.
Almost edible.
Blame it on the alchohol.
The morning after.
Trick question.
Drink for chat.
Hallucinations.
self conflict.
That easy ?,I don't think so.
Stars and water? how about starfish?
Fucking-distraction.
Total waste of time.
Issues and punches.
Fuck the chase.
Take you to heaven.
Let's make mistakes Sparks.
It's just a fooocking teaser
Bet on it ?
Stuck in hell.
She's an asshole.
Fight or flight.
What are friends for ?
You're in control.
Let me fall.
Tea and some Tea.
Team work.
Brain dead.
Let's do this ?.
Hits as hard as fifteen trucks.
Remember when I almost had a breakdown ?.
Sweet, sweet, breakdown.
Pour it on me.
You're mine.
I know what you did...
That's a first.
Possession.
A man of many talents.
Old habits die hard ?
Friend therapy.
New ideas.
Beautiful scars.
New arrangement.
Second arrangement.
ANNOUNCEMENT BY SKELETON CLIQUER.
You're my beautiful amazing girlfriend.
Humans are creatures of habit.
You can't let go of your first love.
Let me get this 'straight'.
Not an update I'm taking this down sorry to be annoying.
I just want to be with you.
The end ?
The writer is generally scared... deadasssssssss ahhhh!!
I'll come back to you.
It would never be okay if he was on this earth or a free man.
Update & Questions.

He fucks me up.

76 7 0
By skeletoncliquer201

I was confused, shocked and slightly scared with just his presence on my door step, why wasn't he gone ? why was he here ?, I don't care that he wasn't gone, but why was he here ?

"What do you want ?" I ask again when he doesn't answer my first question.

"Cammon, you still don't know how to treat your guests with a bit of kindness ?". Fuck. He really was here. I push my hair back sighing in distress and not having a response to his bullshit but, it seems like I didn't have to speak up today.

"Aren't you supposed to be gone ?" Drew speaks from behind me. I didn't think he knew my old man, but what other male would be knocking on my door at this time of evening.

"Ohh" Nik winces as his eyes land on Drew "Now Alison, do you have a boyfriend I don't know of or is this one of your loyal friends ?" he looks back at me and I scoff. He smiles at his own stupid joke then looks back at Drew "You must be Andrew, I'm Nik, seems like you already know me though". Don't ask me how he knows Drew's name, I have no idea and personally don't want to know how he found out.

"Oh I know you alright" Drew scoffs stepping to my side his eyes glued to Nik's.

"Ohh, I'm famous, how nice" Nik chuckles "I hope for good reasons though". He seriously just came knocking on my door to waste my evening ?

"What do you want Nik ?" I ask again and watch as he smiles his gaze shifting from Drew to me.

"I like how hard your face is, you seem tough, I like that" he points Drew. You have to be shitting me.

"Careful now, some of us have zero tolerance for bullshit" Drew retorts and Nik chuckles raising his hands in defence.

"What's going on fucker-" Austin stops mid-word as he joins us by the doorway Sparks trailing behind him the same curious look on her face which quickly turns into a frown the moment they both reach the doorway and see our dear esteemed guest. "Seriously what's going on ?" Austin repeats the question a frown on his face. That's one of the rarest things when it comes to him.

"Ohh look at that, we have the whole gang here tonight" Nik says spreading his arms as he nods. Why did he seem happy about this "I'm glad I get to meet all of you in person" he adds "You must be Austin" he points Aus and Austin's frown hardens "Flame Sparks, I believe I've already had the pleasure of meeting you and seeing that beautiful face".

"Seriously, what the fuck do you want ?" I ask raising my voice a bit as I hold on to Sparks' hand. Yes I get protective when he's around considering he was the one that fucked up my first relationship and though I know Sparks would never agree to his stupidity, he had other means and we didn't know why he was here remember ?

"Can't you at least let me in so we could have a chat ?". What ?, what kind of chat ?

"I don't think you need an answer to that" Austin speaks up from behind me slinging his arm around my shoulder. "Why are you here ?". He asks the question I've been asking continuously.

"Ugh" Nik rolls his eyes dramatically "It's sickening yet so refreshing how this people that barely know you are protective over you Alison" his eyes land on me a questioning frown on his face. "What do you have on them ?".

"I don't think you know how family works and that's what's sickening to be honest" Austin shoots back and I almost laugh out loud but hold it back. I know this wasn't a moment to feel like this but it felt good to have people stand with me and stand up for me when it came to Nik.

"Don't tell me about family kid, I raised your friend here" he points me and I scoff. He had some nerve.

"What the fuck are you going on about, do you-" I place a hand over Austin's chest to shut him up, he sounded a bit more pisssed than me at the moment, I turn to look back at him and indeed he looked pissed, which is another rare thing when it came to him.

"You know what Taylor swift said, right ?" I raise my eyebrows at him and he looks down at me, scoffing a laughter the moment his eyes land on me "Exactly" I nod. As much as I enjoyed being stood up for against Nik, he wasn't worth getting worked up for.

"For the last time, why are you here ?" I ask again the moment I turn to look at him.

"Why else would I be here ? I want to speak to you" he answers.

"About what ? aren't you guys done with speaking ?" Drew asks crossing his arms across his chest.

Nik sighs "If you aren't going to let me in, will you at least come with me, I'd appreciate having the talk between just us two" he looked a bit serious now and this worried me.

"She's not going anywhere with you" though I was holding her hand and was aware of her presence close behind me, I was startled a bit when she spoke since she had been quiet the whole time which I appreciated, I didn't want her here or close to Nik in any way.

"Ooh, there's that voice" Nik smiles at her sending a wink her way and I almost slam the door on his face "Though I appreciate hearing you protect my own daughter from me, I have to disagree with you a bit there Sparks". He says faking a pout, "Cammon Alison, you know I'll not leave and we also know that you don't want me near your precious girlfriend and boyfriends, so you only have one choice". I hated to admit it but he was right. He knew how to play around with my weaknesses.

I sigh and turn to look at Austin, Drew and Sparks "You guys give me a minute or two with him".

"Why would we do that ?" Drew speaks a bit louder than supposed to, sending a glare behind me to who can only be Nik.

"Because, you heard him and I won't be gone for long for fuck sake, I can protect myself-".

"No" Sparks interrupts her hold tightening on my hand.

"Yes, yes I can" I smile at her "I'll be right back, I just want to hear what brought him all the way here, okay ?".

"I don't like this" Sparks glares at me.

"Me neither" Drew speaks up.

"And you guys think I do ?" I question them "Calm down, I won't be gone for more than 30 minutes I promise". I knew for a fact I couldn't stand his shit for that long. Everyone goes quiet after this, with frowns on their faces.

"I'm fucking timing you Nine" Austin points me "29 minutes tops".

"Okay" I raise my hands in defence.

"You guys know she's my daughter right ?" Nik questions from behind me and we all ignore the offence in his tone.

"I'll be right back" I whisper to Sparks placing a kiss on her cheek and she just nods a frown on her face.

"I'll bring her back in one piece" Nik assures them as I walk out the door with him, leaving my friends with frowns of different kinds on their faces.

__

"What do you want ?" I ask the moment I sit on the passenger seat of his car as I slam the door shut.

"As I said, I want to chat" he speaks starting his car and I frown.

"Where are you taking me ?".

"Relax, we're just driving around the neighbourhood, sheesh, why is everyone treating me like I'd kill my own daughter ?" he jokes. His jokes aren't funny to anyone except him.

"Can we make this quick Nik ?" I sigh. Whatever he had to say better be important.

"You want to know something ?" he asks concentrating on the road ahead of him as he starts moving forward, "You aren't the most perfect kid a parent could ask for". Wow.

"And you aren't a parent any kid would want" I retort and he chuckles his eyes still on the road.

"But you're my kid" he goes on "You are the only kid I'd ask for, you're the kid fit for me". Where was he going with this ?.

"I'd beg to differ" I speak quietly coz I knew he wasn't even listening to me at this point.

"When your mother walked out on us, I knew it'd be hard raising you-" I sit up straight, my eyes never leaving him, this was the first time Nik has ever mentioned 'mother', 'my mother'... it felt odd to even think of it, I had a mother. "And it was, hell I fucked everything up, but look at who you turned out to be Ali, a strong independent... lesbian, that literally doesn't need a guy" he chuckles to himself . "Hell you don't even need your own father" his voice lowers.

I'm generally scared to know where this is going, was Nik about to go all emotional and soft on me ?, I didn't need that. No one did. "You've come a long way Ali, and most parents would appreciate the independence their kids have" he scoffs, my eyebrows furrow. "Most parents would be okay with letting their kids go" he looks sideway at me an odd serious look on his face. "That's not who I am" he finishes.

"Wha-".

"You might not need me, but I need you" he interrupts me mid-sentence "You're the only family I have left for fuck sake" he hits the stirring wheel his voice heavy with emotion. This was an odd thing to experience.

"You don't get it Nik, I'd be okay with seeing you if you just didn't play too much games with my life, abuse me, and force me to do your work for you-".

"Shut the hell up Alison !" he raises his voice "I let you speak the other day, I listened to you, I let you threaten me and have the upper hand, now it's my fucking turn" he looks away from the road to me again. I think agreeing to come with him was a bad idea.

"What do you mean by that ?" I ask him clenching my fists, I could already feel the control slipping away from me.

"I mean two months are fucking over and you lost the bet Alison" he says, what was he talking about ?, I thought the bet was no more.

"What bet ? we already talked about this Nik" it was my turn to raise my voice at him.

"No, you talked about it, I fucking listened, considered it, then decided I can't have my only family member walk out on me" he says. "You can come with me, build a fucking life over there, you can have everything and anything you want".

"Like you do ?" I ask him "That's why you're so fucking angry all the time, miserable and probably had the only woman that loved you for something that's not your money walk out on you ?". On us.

He abruptly hits the breaks of the car, causing me to lunge forward and almost.. almost hit the windshield... wear your seat belts people. "Don't fucking talk to me about love, that's some fictional bullshit that doesn't exist". Wow.

"Just because you don't feel it doesn't mean others don't you asshole" I retort recovering from the scare.

"Ugh" Nik sighs "You're already inlove with that girl, aren't you ?" he looks at me and I rub my eyes with my fore-finger and thumb. "This what people mean when they say lesbian speed ?" he chuckles and I look at him, holding my laugh back, that was actually kind of a good joke. But the person that said it just wasn't funny.

He sighs after his little laughing fit "Listen Ali, you're my daughter and you've earned respect from me over the past days, so I'll handle shit differently this time if you'll let me" he says.

"What do you mean by that ?". Did he mean he'd finally leave and never show his face to me ?.

"I won't get close to Flame in any kind of way, won't even speak to her if you come with me, you love her and I respect that, I don't want it to turn out the way it did with your previous girlfriend". Was I getting this wrong or was this man threatening me with Sparks ?

"You can't keep doing this Nik, and I am asking you to please keep her name out of your mouth" I speak through gritted teeth.

"I will, I promise" he says calmly, I was losing that calm "Listen Alison, I can do so much, and I would've already done it but out of respect I didn't do anything, I know where she lives for fuck sake, I know where all your friends live, imagine how easy it would be to just send one of my men to pay either of them a visit-". The thought, just the mere of thought of Sparks and either of my friends getting hurt just because of my stupid sperm donor was enough to make me boil in anger.

"Why the fuck can't you just reason with me ?!" my voice is shaky and I can already feel the stinging of stupid tears in my eyeballs, how hard would it be if he just left me alone.

"That's what I'm doing rightnow Ali" he scoffs a laughter "I'm offering you something you can't resist baby" he smiles at me. I know he could see the emotions that were going inside me, I felt so weak and vulnerable at the moment. I haven't felt like this in years. He always makes me feel like this when he finds out my weakness.

"What you do to me is not fair Nik" I shake my head in disapproval. I could feel the tears rolling down my cheeks already.

"Oh come on, I'd say it's fair... I haven't hurt anyone in your life at the moment just yet" he shrugs "But if you choose to stay" he chuckles, "I'm sorry baby, but it will be for nothing because I'll make sure that all you have rightnow will turn to nothing" he whispers leaning in close to me. "I'll get rid of everything and every-fucking-one". He finishes his sentence then slowly moves away from me a grin on his face.

At this point death would be better than to live a life where everything good you have gets taken away from you. I've never had a choice, I've never had control and the moment I try to have them he swoops in and threatens to get rid of the people that encouraged me to fight for that control over my life. He swoops in and fucks me up again. He fucks me up like he always does. He fucks me up !!

**
I apologize honestly, I feel bad for her. Damn. Anywayyyy I don't make the fucking rules. Vote and comment for what might be the last chapter to appear on your screen.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.5K 3.1K 54
I admit it, I was stupid to think that me of all people would be an ordinary woman. Nope. I've lived through tremendous abuse from being in foster ca...
70.8K 1.2K 39
C̺͆O̺͆M̺͆P̺͆L̺͆E̺͆T̺͆E̺͆D̺͆ Started ~ October 27, 2020 Ended ~ January 30, 2021 ~ Started editing ~ March 11, 2021 End Editing ~ April 27, 2021 ****...
13.4K 687 24
I need answers now, I don't like not knowing what's going on. So after Lea and I are alone in the car, I decide to ask my questions. "Why are we leav...
3.5K 510 64
*Warning: Description may be terrible, but the story will not! It's not easy writing a description without giving too much away, so sorry if it's bad...