Motivation of Memories: The S...

By NubianGoddess494

After the death of her grandmother Genevieve Elise Anne Bonsu is finally moving out of her parents home. Grow... More

Welcome (A/N)
New Beginnings
Nice 2 Meet U
Final Straw
What U Deserve
Impulse Decisions
Party at Paisley
Party at Paisley: Part 2
Wake Up
Greatest Showman
Music To My Ears
Its All Accidental
Bad News
Closure
Morning Bliss
Eruption
Full Disclosure
Dinner on Me
Dinner On Me: Part 2
Talking Through The Turbulence
Long Way Home
Comfort
Internal Conflict
Just U & Eye
Safe Distance
Cars & Conversations
Guess Who's Coming to Dinner
Eye Know
Dancing with the Devil (Roles Reversed)
Later That Night
Just the 2 of Us
Morning Introspectives
A Dark Day
U Should Go
Family Ties
Mind on U
Home Is Where the Heart Is
Home Is Where the Heart Is: Part 2
Resistance
Meet Me in the Middle
In A New Light
Phase One
Temptation
Getting Acquainted
Come Clean
Be-U-Tiful
Preparation
Beach Party with the Band
B Mine (Roles Reversed)
Eye Remember 2
Let Me Make It Up 2 U
Eye've Got an Itch 2 Scratch
Eve've Got an Itch 2 Scratch: Part 2
The French Mistake
Rehearsal Gone Wrong
Interpersonal Exploration (Roles Reversed)
Tonight We're Gonna Party
Tonight We're Gonna Party Part 2
Imposter
The Voices
Meeting Madonna
First Day
Visitation
Rest, Relax, Reveal.
Slipping
We Will See
Expect The Unexpected
Eye Promise
On the Road
On the Road: Part 2
Late Night Arrival
Sound Check
Show Up
Show Up Part 2
Show Up Part 3
Deceit
1 Month 2 Go
Rude Awakening
LA Bound
Hold It
New York New York
New York New York: Part 2
Fear and Sensitivity
4 U
Eye Am Her Keeper
Truth B Told
Dreams and Nightmares
Do My Eyes Decieve Me
Waiting Game
Home Sweet Home
Smoke and Mirrors
Old Friends New Feelings
Deep Sigh
Genny from the Block
Let Me Carry That
Runway
Holidays On The Road
Holidays On The Road: Part 2
Holidays on the Road: Part 3
Christmas at Paisley Park
Unspoken Feelings
Tell Me Something Good
Rest & Realizations
New Year's
Valentine's Day (Roles Reversed)
Valentine's Day: Part 2 (Roles Reversed)
Wake Up Call
Eye'll Tell U
Show Me Who U R
Disappearance
Pleasant Realities
Sweetest Dreams

New Years: Part 2

51 4 0
By NubianGoddess494

Prince's POV

"Man, they gonna kill you for not giving them an encore." Andre laughs chasing me down the hallway.

"They'll get one tomorrow! I have somewhere to be!" I laugh.

"You better hurry before y'all's cab leaves."

"If you weren't talking to me I would've been there already."

"Tell me how it goes!" He yells as soon as I get to the door.

"I will. Nosey ass!" I push the door open and there she is.

"You look great." She smiles.

"So do you." I say out of breath.

"The cab isn't here yet. Do you think we'll miss our reservation?"

"I cancelled it."

"What?! Then why are we all dressed up?"

"I'm taking you somewhere else."

"How far is it from the hotel?"

"I'm not sure, why?"

"You promised me something, remember?"

"You liked that didn't you?" I smirk.

"I did but not as much as you did." She half chuckles.

"You wanna get me back to the hotel so bad."

"I do but only because I have a few surprises for you."

"Like what?"

"There are two under this dress." She smirks.

"What're you proposing?"

"Skip whatever you had planned, go get some champagne, order something quick, and let the fun begin."

"As eager as I am to taste you again, I think you'll want to see this."

"So where are we going?"

"A very exclusive rooftop lounge with music and dancing."

"But it's already past midnight. How late are they opened?"

"I payed for them to stay open a little later."

"How did you do that?"

"I'm a rockstar, mama. I can do anything." Her face softens. Smiling, she walks up to me. I do what I always do when she's this close and her hands rest on my chest.

Tell her now.

"Baby?" My voice catches in my throat catching us both off guard. I try to clear my throat but it doesn't work.

I'm not ready.

"What's wrong?" She asks softly.

"I was just gonna ask what you plan on doing during the break. Think you want to go home?"

"Home?"

"To New York."

"Oh... Umm. Yea, it'll be nice to see my family. Jack Jack is still pretty mad I missed Christmas."

"She won't be mad for much longer."

"You'd be surprised how long a six year old can hold a grudge." The car pulls up and she smiles seeing a familiar face.

"Why hello Miss Genevieve!" Ronnie smiles from the front seat.

"Hello," she smiles climbing into the car. "Ronnie what are you doing here?"

"I have reason to believe this tour is about to pick up. Thought you two might need some security."

"But it's New Years! What about your wife?"

"She's here in Dallas with me. We had all our fun before midnight."

I sigh, relieved as I sit in the car. The moment has passed and she didn't even notice. Ronnie drives carefully through the streets full of drunken celebrators. Fireworks still shoot off in the sky as we make our way through downtown. We arrive at a building that seems empty except for several lights on the very top floors. Walking through the front entrance I give them my name and we are escorted to an elevator. We ride it to the top floor and are greeted by a man at an odd door. He opens it unveiling a scenic view of downtown Dallas as we make our way outside.

The champagne is poured, the snacks are eaten, and the view is taken in, all with the most beautiful woman in the world. Standing along the edge, we stare out into the early Dallas sky. I keep her close, my arm securely around her.

"You we're right." She smiles. "This was worth it."

"Happy New Years, mama."

"Happy New Years." She turns to face me, her eyes and skin glowing in the moonlight.

"Genevieve, do I make you happy?" I ask softly afraid of the words as the slip out of my mouth.

"The happiest I've ever been. Honestly, it scares me how happy I am sometimes."

"How?"

"Because, I thought I was happy before. You've given me all the things my heart desire and more. There was joy in being a dreamer but I've found more joy in them being reality than I thought I would. I left Queens, I found a job doing the things I love. I've met a great man who wants to give me a great life full of travel and excitement. These are things I've dreamed about forever and now my dreams have come true."

"You've been dreaming about a man?"

"I have. I think every little girl hopes to meet someone who will sweep her off her feet and take her to some far away place. I always knew the man of my dreams would be interesting and silly and full of excitement."

"I'm the man of your dreams?" I smile. She nods blushing.

"I don't think there's anyone else in this world that could make me feel this way. Is that a crazy thing to say?" Her voice fades a little at the end as of she's worried she said too much.

"No and if it is, we're the same kind of crazy."

"Crazy about each other." She smiles excitedly.

"Can I take you home?"

"You can take me anywhere as long as you promise to stay."

"I couldn't leave you if I tried." In moments like these I wonder if she thinks we'll be married, if she truly believes me when I say I can't and won't let her go. Given the opportunity for better, would she leave me? I hope not. I'd be lost.

Back in the hotel, we stumble drunkenly to our room. I open the door and she walks past me quickly, heading into the bathroom. I make my way to the bed, quick to remove my shoes. Once my feet are free, I lie down. Hurriedly, I remove my belt and take a deep breath for the first time in multiple hours.

"Baby?" Genevieve calls from the bathroom.

"Yes, mama." I say back, sitting up anticipating her needing something.

"Do you want to unwrap your gift or shall I?"

"You unwrap it. I'll pretend to be surprised." I smirk,covering my eyes. The bathroom door creaks open and after a few moments I can feel her looking at me.

"Surprise." She lulls. I open my eyes to see her in the sexiest thing she's worn to date. Shiny black heels, thigh high stockings, a garter, lace panties, and a corset.   Her cinched waist only accentuates her hips and chest. Her hair flows in cascading curls giving her a romantic look and her bright cherry red lipstick makes her look seductive.

"What did I do to deserve this?" I ask as she walks up to me. I reach for her and allow my hands to feel the fabric encasing her body.

"You asked me about a corset sometime ago. So when we were home for Christmas, I grabbed mine and a few other things."

"I want to remember this forever."

"The pictures are in your desk drawer back home." She winks. "But I don't want to hear about forever. What're you going to do right now?" She smirks crossing her arms.

"I'm going to undress you, bend you over that desk and devour you until you beg me to stop."

"I like the sound of that."

"Come here, baby." I smirk pulling her close to me. She sits in my lap without hesitation.

Genevieve's POV

Without standing, he begins to undress me. He starts with my feet, removing my shoes and rolling my stockings down my legs. He turns me around, carefully undoing the intricate lacing. The corset falls to the ground and I'm left in nothing but my panties and a garter.

He pats my thigh signaling me to get up. I stand carefully, afraid I'll lose my balance. He leads me over to the desk but before I turn around I give him a long kiss. His body presses up against mine. I can feel him throbbing in his pants.

I wonder what it feels like...

I could ask him...

I could beg him.

I wonder if he ever thinks about asking.

I might let him if he asks.

But only the one time.

Maybe two.

Maybe three.

My thoughts are rattled as he abruptly turns me around. With one hand on my shoulder and the other on my hip, he bends me over. He stands closer, his hand gently parting my thighs as he approaches. He strokes me through my panties and I can feel my wetness soaking through the fabric. When he's satisfied, he rolls my panties down my hips and legs. I stand there too nervous to move.

Maybe not nervous. How about excited?

His hand returns, this time I spread my legs for him. His fingers focus on my entrance, teasing it and stretching it lightly. One finger slips in then, another. I bite my lip, thinking about the day we do this for real.

"If anything happens and you want me stop, I want you to knock three times, okay?"

"Okay."

"Good." He moves around behind me, adjusting his position. Then, it starts, the warm wet sensation. My knees buckle as he licks and sucks and kisses every sensitive place. His fingers curl inside me as tongue encapsulates my clit.

"Oh God...." I moan weakly. He moves faster, moaning against my skin. My heart beats faster and the air in the room seems to disappear. "I....I..."

"Mhm." He moans nodding. My body convulses. I struggle to catch my breath between the moans. My chest feels heavy. His hand moves in preparation, now focusing on my tightly wound bundle of nerves. My climax tears through my body, I keep my face in the desk afraid of any sounds I might make. He doesn't stop, just like he said.

When he's finished he stands up, moving to the side of the desk to hold my hand but I don't move.

Prince's POV

"Mama, you alright?" I ask softly. Carefully, she turns her head looking up at me. "Are you alright? Do you need help?" She squeezes my hand gently. I do my best to help her up. When she's finally upright she turns to face me with a smile. Then, her eyes turn to panic and she falls into my arms.

I brace to catch her, her hands gripping my shirt. She takes a few deep breaths before standing up again. I hold her tight worried she might fall again.

"I'm alright." She says softly. "My knees just gave out."

"Sorry to do that to you."

"I don't think anyone would stand well if they were bent over and on there toes for an hour."

"No one told you to stand on your toes." I smirk making her roll her eyes. "So tell me, mama. How was it for you?"

"We always talk about me but I think your viewpoint is much more interesting."

"Why?"

"You have more to go off of." I shrug.

"I guess you're right."

"Well?"

"It was amazing but everything we do together is." She rolls her eyes making me laugh. "I'm serious. There's something natural to the way we do things. You might not have physical experience but you're basically a natural."

"How can you tell?"

"You talk back. You react. You aren't afraid to enjoy it." She shrugs not sure what else to say.

"What time is it?"

"It's almost 5. Why?"

"We should probably get some rest, baby. We do have a show tomorrow. "

"Come shower with me first."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.5K 5.7K 47
She was a princess of heaven-made-story who is dwelling in a devil's palace..it is not by choice but a merciless fate! She is living a life parallel...
10.9K 139 47
Love is strange. It exists in many forms and is one of the key components that makes humans happy, but there isn't a lot of understanding surrounding...
18.3K 862 50
After the deaths of her best friends, Olivia didn't know how to move forward. She didn't know how she was supposed to live life without two of the mo...
33.9K 2.5K 71
Jensen and Prince are living out their dreams of having a family. Devon is the light of their lives. Prince's career begins to have a resurgence and...