Bluelock One Shots

anna_hanz által

Just a bunch of One Shots for all you people out there and I take requests so Feel free to make requests! En... Több

Soulmates ~ Rin
A girl? ~ Niko
Ego Crusher ~ Kaiser
An old friend ~ Isagi
Choose ~ Itoshi Brothers
Monster ~ Bachira
My Treasure ~ Nagi
Sidekick ~ Ness
Didn't recognise ~ Kurona
Hero ~ Kunigami
It's been awhile ~ Sae
Bound to be ~ Kaiser
Why is she here? ~ Rin
The Sister ~ Reo
England's Prodigy ~ Nagi
England's Prodigy pt.2 ~ Nagi
Both?! ~ Isagi & Bachira
Childhood ~ Reo
Cutie ~ Bachira
Bastard Munchen ~ Isagi
Little Dog ~ Ness
Bluelocks Beauty ~ Kaiser
The boyfriend ~ Shidou
Together ~ Nagi
Gifted ~ Sae
'Friends' ~ Rin
Mute ~ Isagi
A girl? ~ Niko pt.2
The girl ~ Kaiser
The One ~ Kurona
One of a Kind ~ Reo
Forever ~ Sae
The One ~ Kurona pt.2
One and Only ~ Bachira
Her ~ Kaiser
See you again ~ Reo
Lazy ~ Nagi
Love hurts ~ Itoshi Brothers
Online ~ Hiori
Which? ~ ReoNagi
Switch Up ~ Shidou
Angel and Devil ~ Kaiser
Wishes ~ Isagi
The Twin ~ Sae
Better Then Ever ~ Kunigami
Missing you ~ Hiori
Kisses ~ Kurona
Always ~ Rin
Idiot ~ Karasu
Perfect ~ Reo
Authors Note
Eyes tell ~ Nagi
Mystery ~ Isagi
Empress ~ Kaiser
Years ~ Shidou
The better one ~ Hiori

Brothers best friend ~ Karasu

1.1K 34 23
anna_hanz által

You and your brother, Eita Otoya were really close, you knew he was a dick and wasn't great with women at all but he was a great brother.

He took care of you, he looked out for you, he always spent time with you, he played football with you when you asked to, he played video games with you, he spent money on you, he was the best older brother you could ever ask for.

As much as you loved spending time with Otoya, you preferred to hang with his best friend, Tabito Karasu.

You were in love with your brothers best friend.

Karasu was always with the two of you when you could go out, he was always over at your house, you would see him at school, you would see him most of the time and you couldn't help your feelings that grew for the boy.

You would always get shy around him and you would get flustered at the little things he did, when he would wrap his arm around your shoulder, when he would pat your head, offer you food, when he would pay for your snacks when you all wentout together.

He was perfect in your eyes.

However, you knew he would never like you back because he was two years older than you and he was your brothers best friend, Eita would most likely never let you guys date.

It frustrated you to know that you would never be able to get these feelings off of your chest and it started to make you very easily annoyed and little things would piss you off but you couldn't help it.

Today was one of those days where everything and anything was pissing you off.

First, it was that your alarm didn't go off and thus made you late for school and you got a detention.

Second, your friend didn't show up to school either, so you were alone for most of the day in most of your classes and at breaks.

Third, you forgot your lunch in the morning because you woke up late so you didn't get to eat anything.

Fourth, you were assigned a really big project and you were placed with people you didn't like and didn't exactly get along with.

Fifth, you were given a random, spontaneous test in math class and you just knew you failed it so that really riled you up.

And now you were home, in the kitchen to try and grab some food because you hadn't eaten all day and you were starving.

"Yo, I'm going out with Karasu later" Your brother came into the kitchen and informed you of his plans and you hummed in response to him, not being bothered to ask him to go today.

"You're not gonna ask to come?" Otoya was leaning against the doorframe with his arms crossed over his chest and a raised eyebrow because this wasn't like you.

"Can't be bothered" You muttered back to him as you continued to look through the cabinets for something to eat.

"That's not like you, you alright?" He asked you out of genuine concern but you just wanted to be left alone, in peace and quiet so him staying annoyed you.

"None yer business" You spat at him and rolled your eyes.

"Okay! No need to be so rude though, jesus. Who pissed in your cereal this morning?" You scoffed at him and tried to ignore him but your blood was starting to boil and you were getting more and more annoyed.

"Oh fuck off Eita!" You shouted at him, hoping he would actually leave and let you be.

"What?! You're being a bitch" He told you and that was it, you were being tipped more and more over the edge and Otoya wasn't making anything better at all.

"Then learn to leave me alone when I'm in a bad fucking mood! Asshole!" You stopped looking for food at this point and you were facing your brother with your hands crossed over your chest, brows furrowed and face red.

"Well learn to not snap at people for caring!" He retored back at you and you just scoffed at him and rolled your eyes again.

"Just learn not to take it to heart then!" You told him sassily and he sighed and shook his head at you as he opened his mouth to speak yet again.

"What the fuck is actually wrong with you today?! Fucking hell you're such a bitch!" He was so done at this point but you were even more done with him than he was with you so you scoffed and chuckled dryly.

"You wanna know so bad?! Well where do I start! First my alarm didn't work so I woke up late and got a detention for being late. Then Yuki didn't show up to school! So I've been by myself pretty much all day! I didn't have lunch because I didn't have time to make it this morning! Now I'm doing a huge project with people I hate! Oh and what else? Oh I had a random fucking math test too! Of course I failed that as well!" You ranted it all off to him and he seemed to calm down a bit and he looked a little sympathetic at how bad your day had gone.

"But y'know the biggest thing that's been killing me for the past like 6 months?!" You offered him and he raised an eyebrow, his interest being piqued and wanting to know what was really wrong with you.

"I am in love with your lovely best friend Karasu! And I can't fucking tell anyone because I don't want anyone to go and tell him because he only sees me as a little sister! He's your best friend and I know you would never allow it! I've had this shit eating away at me for the past 6 months and I've tried to keep my cool for as long as possible but it's just too much! I'm done!" You revealed your deep secret to him and his eyes were wide, his mouth was open and his eyebrows were raised.

He was shocked to say the least.

"I'll be in my room" You had calmed down a little now and you weren't yelling anymore.

You walked past your brother and left him alone in the kitchen, walking straight up to your room and falling onto your bed, going under the sheets and hugging your pillow as tears started streaming down your face.

Other POV:

"How much did you hear?" Otoya spoke out and he sighed heavily, feeling bad for upsetting his little sister so much and stressing her out.

"Everything" His best friend told him and he watched as Otoya groaned and fell onto the couch, following after him, Karasu sat down next to him.

"Do you like her too?" Otoya looked over at his best friend, scared he would have to break his sisters heart and that would just make her mood even worse.

"I do" Karasu told it to him straight and Otoya was even more shocked than he was about funding out his sister was crushing on his best friend, he blinked at Karasu and he just chuckled before he sighed.

"She's cute, she makes me laugh, my heart flutters when I hear her laugh, my stomach does back flips when she stares at me in admiration and I always find myself wanting to take care of her, wanting to protect her and help her and I knew she liked me" Karasu told his friend everything and he felt relieved to finally get it off of his chest.

"Why didn't you say anything to her then?" Otoya was absolutely baffled that his best friend didn't even bother to speak to his sister.

"I wanted to speak to you about it first because she is your sister" Karasu told him and he was shocked but he was happy that his best friend thought of his friendship that way.

"I appreciate that but you can date her, as long as you don't hurt her and the two of you like each other then go for it!" Otoya patted his best friends back with a smile and Karasu nodded his head before getting up and leaving.

Back to original POV:

A knock at your door stole your attention and you didn't want to speak to anyone so you stayed quiet and you continued sniffling as you tried to stop crying.

Your door opened and you pulled your sheet over your head so they wouldn't see you crying.

Your bed dipped and the person had sat down next to your covered figure.

"You know, Eita was only worried about you, he didn't mean any harm and he didn't want to upset you. He feels bad for reacting the way he did" It was Karasu who was there and you sighed heavily and took a deep breath before taking the covers off of your head and sitting up to look at him.

"I know and I feel bad for snapping at him like I did but I've been so stressed and everything just seems to piss me off lately" You sighed and ran your hand through your hair as you felt like shit for being so horrible to your brother when he only meant good.

"Y'know, I like you too" Karasu said as he looked at you, you stared at him and blinked.

"You heard me?" You asked sheepishly, feeling embarrassed that the boy you were in love with had actually heard your argument with your brother and he heard you confess.

"Yeah I did but I already knew you liked me" He admitted and you were confused on how he knew you liked him.

"It was obvious to me but I wanted to speak to Eita first" He explained and you nodded your head to show him you were listening and you were curious as to what your brother said.

"What did he say?" You asked in a whisper, it was barely audible but with how quiet it was, it could be heard.

"It was fine as long as I took care of you and we both liked each other" Karasu shrugged his shoulders and looked at you, your heart fluttered and you looked at him with a small smile.

"So what does this mean?" You wanted him to confirm things before you assumed anything.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked you the question you had been wanting to hear for forever and you beamed at him.

"Yes, a million times yes!" You threw yourself at him and and he laughed as he hugged you back and patted your head.

"Okay, now, you get some sleep and I'll see you tomorrow" You pulled asay from him and he placed a sweet kiss on your head as he got up from your bed and started leaving your room.

"I'll see you tomorrow" You bid him goodbye with a smile on your face as he turned off you light and you got comfy in your bed as you fell asleep, feeling delighted with how your day ended.

-

This took me so long to write but it's finally finished and I hope you guys liked it?!

How are you all?

Thank you guys so much for all the love and support that I have recieved on this book! It means the world to me!

I love you all!

~Nana-Chan <3

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

47K 2K 27
❝ even the addiction to his drugs was not as strong as the addiction to you. ❞ 𝘢𝘭𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘶𝘯𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘦 + 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘥. © blue...
10.2K 185 8
BLUELOCK × F! READER 'im thirst for your pleasure' ©XX1QLK | DEC 2023 ©All Rights Reserved
43.7K 1.1K 16
*+:。.。 。.。:+**+:。.。 。.。:+**+:。.。 。.。:+ ❖REQUEST CLOSED! ❖A collection of oneshots of the remarkable egoists from Blue Lock ❖I update when i...