Bluelock One Shots

By anna_hanz

Just a bunch of One Shots for all you people out there and I take requests so Feel free to make requests! En... More

Soulmates ~ Rin
A girl? ~ Niko
Ego Crusher ~ Kaiser
An old friend ~ Isagi
Choose ~ Itoshi Brothers
Monster ~ Bachira
My Treasure ~ Nagi
Sidekick ~ Ness
Didn't recognise ~ Kurona
Hero ~ Kunigami
It's been awhile ~ Sae
Bound to be ~ Kaiser
Why is she here? ~ Rin
The Sister ~ Reo
England's Prodigy ~ Nagi
England's Prodigy pt.2 ~ Nagi
Both?! ~ Isagi & Bachira
Childhood ~ Reo
Cutie ~ Bachira
Bastard Munchen ~ Isagi
Little Dog ~ Ness
Bluelocks Beauty ~ Kaiser
The boyfriend ~ Shidou
Together ~ Nagi
Gifted ~ Sae
'Friends' ~ Rin
Mute ~ Isagi
A girl? ~ Niko pt.2
The girl ~ Kaiser
The One ~ Kurona
One of a Kind ~ Reo
Forever ~ Sae
The One ~ Kurona pt.2
One and Only ~ Bachira
Her ~ Kaiser
Lazy ~ Nagi
Love hurts ~ Itoshi Brothers
Online ~ Hiori
Brothers best friend ~ Karasu
Which? ~ ReoNagi
Switch Up ~ Shidou
Angel and Devil ~ Kaiser
Wishes ~ Isagi
The Twin ~ Sae
Better Then Ever ~ Kunigami
Missing you ~ Hiori
Kisses ~ Kurona
Always ~ Rin
Idiot ~ Karasu
Perfect ~ Reo
Authors Note
Eyes tell ~ Nagi
Mystery ~ Isagi
Empress ~ Kaiser
Years ~ Shidou
The better one ~ Hiori

See you again ~ Reo

1.1K 38 14
By anna_hanz

Flashback:

You were at Reo's house with him and Nagi as the three of you were in his room, you and Reo were cuddling on his bed whilst you watched Nagi played games.

The three of you had been a trio for about 6 months now but you had been dating Reo for almost 3 years by now, the two of you were inseparable.

You had grown up together and no one ever managed to match the love you and Reo held for each other so you started dating and it went really well, thus letting you get this far together.

Reo had taken an interest in Nagi one day and he explained that Nagi was amazing at football and he would be a star one day and how he wanted to win the world cup with him, it make you proud of Reo and also of Nagi.

Then for 6 months, the three of you were the golden trio, always together, whether that be in school, after school at the field or at someones house.

And now you were hanging out with the two of them after school, on the one day they weren't training.

That was until you were interrupted by someone, one of Reo's maids who had brought a letter for Reo.

"Open it then! Don't just stare at it!" You laughed at Reo as he just stared at the mysterious letter in his hands and he did what you told him, opening up the letter and reading it.

It was a letter inviting him to Bluelock and Nagi said he got one too so you encouraged both of them to go since it was a huge opportunity for the both of them.

"I'll miss you" Reo told you, the day he was leaving, it made your heart ache but you knew it was for the best.

"I'll miss you too Reo" You gave him one last hug and kiss for good luck before you left them alone at the enterance and made you way home but on the way, you stopped by a local pitch.

You decided to take it upon yourself and kick the ball around for some fun since you had never played before.

The ball was easy for you to control and dribble with so you decided to just kick the ball and hope it went into the net, and it did.

This went on fot about an hour as you just ran around with the ball and kept kicking into the net, you had watched Nagi and Reo play for so long that you knew everything about football and you liked the sport but had never played it before.

"You're pretty damn good!" A male voice spoke from behind you and you turned around, being shocked when you saw Chris Prince standing there.

"O-Oh! Thank y-you!" You bowed out of resepct as a thank you but you were shocked that a famous footballer actually thought you were good.

"How long have you been playing for?" He asked you, moving closer to you so he could have a proper conversation with you.

"That was the first time I've ever touched a ball" You admitted with an awkward smile on your face as Chris' face was shocked, his eyes wide but he still had a smile on his face.

"Well I'll be damned! Whatcha say you come with me and I can train ya?" He offered you and you thought about it for a moment before you made a decision.

"I mean sure, why not?" You agreed to let him train you and that's when you started playing.

After about two months Chris got a call and it regarded you, Ego had called and asked for you to join Bluelock as a surprise.

Chris and you agreed and that's when you headed off to Bluelock in a car that a woman had picked you up in and you arrived.

End of Flashback:

You were now stood in a hall, behind a set of doors, in the dark, as you waited for the doors to open as you were waiting to be revealed to the Bluelockers as a 'surprise'.

The reason you were here was because you were an amazing footballer and you progressed and grew at a rapid rate and Ego wanted you to join bluelock so you could help the players grow and use their Ego's to play better and become the best.

"And now I will reveal a special surprise for you all. A player who grows at a rapid rate and improves with every game... Rank number 0, L/N Y/N"

The doors opened and you walked out wearing the Bluelock uniform, everyones eyes were glued to you as you walked into the white room.

"There's no fucking way" You heard the familiar voice of Reo and looked around the room to find him, you spotted his head of purple hair and Nagis white hair next to him.

"Y/N? Since when did you play?" Reo moved closer to you, along with Nagi and he gave you a hug and a peck on the forehead before pulling away from you and looking down at you.

"Started two months ago" You smiled up at him as his eyes went wide, along with everyone else who was standing in the room and you smirked to yourself.

"TWO MONTHS?!"
"There's no way she is good"
"That's bullshit"

"Okay, well let's have a match then and I will prove to you that I'm good" You crossed your arms over your chest and a boy with blonde and pink haired smiled at you like a maniac.

"The teams for the match will be"

Team Red:

Nagi
Reo
Shidou
Bachira
Nanse
Karasu

Team White:

Y/N
Isagi
Rin
Otoya
Aryu
Chigiri

After everyone got to the pitch, people standing at the sides to watch as well, you cracked your knuckles and your neck as you waited for kickoff.

The game started and you watched and analysed how everyone played before you ran on the other side of the pitch, watching and keeping up with Chigiri as you looked at him and waited for him to pass the ball to you.

He caught your eye and he kicked the ball towards you, you trapped the ball with your left foot and you dribbled past three players before getting right in front of the goal.

Out of the corner of your eye, you could see Shidou getting ready to tackle you so right as he slid to try and get you, you kicked the ball up and jumped before kicking the ball and making it go into the back of the net.

GOAL

You smirked as you walked past all the boys on the pitch and made your way back to your position and waited for the restart.

The game started again and you watched as Nagi and Reo linked up, passing back and forth so you made your way over to where you knew the next pass would be and you intercepted it as you caught the ball from going into Nagi's possession and you sprinted.

You had three players in front of you so you lobbed the ball up and slid in between Karasu's legs and caught the ball on the other side of him and continued running.

You managed to dribble past the remaning players and swung your leg back before kicking the ball back into the net where it belonged.

GOAL

The game went on for another 20 minutes until your team scored all 5 goals and won 5-2 against team Red.

"You're a brilliant player L/N-San" Isagi complimented you and you smiled at him before thanking him, leaving your team and walking over to your beloved boyfriend.

"Hey baby" You greeted him with a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"Hey" He greeted you back as he looked around the field, his eyebrows furrowed and he looked down at you before grabbing your waist and pulling you close to him, placing his lips on yours in a rough kiss.

You kissed him back of course, he pulled away after a moment and you looked up at him confused and shocked.

"Just needed to let them all know that you're mine" He told you and you laughed at him whilst shaking your head.

This was the boy you fell in love with.

-

Hey guys! Another day, another chapter! I hope you all enjoyed reading and thank you all for coming back and reading!

Make sure you're taking care of yourselves! You're all amazing!! Thank yoy all!!

Remember if you have any requests then go ahead! You can comment them or DM me or anything you'd like!!

I love each and every one of you!

~Nana-Chan <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.1K 2.2K 25
❛❛ I bet she's playing hard to get.. ❜❜ ❛❛ I think you're playing hard to get RID OF instead! ❜❜ VARIOUS X FEM
79.1K 1.7K 29
One shots for the best <3
10.1K 169 14
.・。.・゜୭・.・୧・゜・。. 𝑩𝑳𝑼𝑬𝑳𝑶𝑪𝑲 ONESHOTS "𝗕𝗟𝗨𝗘 𝗟𝗢𝗖𝗞" ㅤ ㅤˑㅤ ㅤ۟ ㅤㅤ𓈒ㅤㅤׂㅤ " Listen, your hearts like a net, and just like me im just as qui...
N O E S C A P E By Mira

Mystery / Thriller

7.1K 178 43
[Mɪᴄʜᴀᴇʟ Kᴀɪsᴇʀ x OC] 𝐌𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐞𝐥 𝐊𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐕𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐞. 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐚 𝐡𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐧 �...