The Dating proposal

By imaginator33

Meet Quinn Machester. An actress in her late twenties who lives for the day she'll finally get her lead role... More

Author's note and copyright
Achievements
✨PLAYLIST✨
♡CHARACTERS AESTHETIC♡
01| Heartbreak And Blonde Mess
02| Crazy Rich American Mums
03| Scars Are Perfections
04| Dinnings And Proposals
05| Deals And Assistants
06| Psycho Everywhere Everywhere
07| Meeting With The Devils
08| Best Headline Yet
09| The Trauma
10| What Happened Last Night?
11| Past Pains Rushing Back
12| Ace.....Are You Safe
13| Somewhere Safe
14| Her Dark Secret
15| Ball of Chaos
16| I'm his fiancee
17| Exes and wishes
18| Perfect Match And Slices
19| Eight long years
20| Mystery Flower shop
21| The Butterfly Effect
22| Drunken kisses
23| Soulmates
24| Cheese in the trap
25| Mothers and Grandmas
26| A little reunion
27| The first tear
28| An Actual Relationship
29| First Encounter
30| Lost Her
31| Third Wheel
32| The Story Begins
33| Stuck with you
34| August 25
35| First kiss
36| Not Again
37| Favorite Mistake
38| The Coach's Office
39| The Kims
40| A Dangerous Couple
41| Calm Before The Storm
42| One Day
43| Vlad
44| Mudered
46| The arrest
47| Son
48| From me to you
49| The Manchesters revenge
50| His sacrifice
51| Logan Winston
52| The Devil Awakens
53| Ace Motherfucking Winston
54| A happy house

45| Hey Barbies

157 9 25
By imaginator33

♡♡♡
Xenia

"Breaking news: Quinn Manchester and billionaire Ace Winston have just announced their engagement after dating for months"

Myra tapped my arm repeatedly at the words of the person on stage and we squealed at the same time.

"You knew?!"

"Yes," I laughed and nodded and she pouted with a smile on her face.

"Ace didn't even tell me, all we talk about is our grandfather's health and the investigation."

We watched as everyone cheered and some people looked over at us where we were standing to see our reaction. When Myra and I had started hanging around rumors started flying some saying we were faking our friendship for the media and some saying we're dating. Believe me, it doesn't end there.

The event manager for the movie night caught everyone's attention again and announced the movie we would be watching while telling those at the snack stands to take their seats.

Myra and I were standing at the tree not too far away from where the seats were placed. It was getting dark and the huge projector was now showing the new Barbie logo ready to start the movie. Most people were dressed in pink as expected. There was a huge poll released a few days ago for the students to vote for us to see either Barbie or Oppenheimer for the movie night and of course, Barbie won.

I looked down and adjusted my Barbie-inspired outfit. My pink shorts were topped with a white crop top which had Barbie written on it with pink glitter stones. Today I had my hair pulled away from my face with a pink headband. Myra who had also voted for Barbie had a short pink flare skirt with a pink crochet butterfly top and added a sunshade as an accessory to her short blonde hair.

"You see him?" Myra asked as her eyes scanned the field looking for our supposed ken.

"Nope, he must be hiding considering we both bought tickets for our boyfriend," I pointed out and she snickered.

"Hey Barbies," A familiar voice boomed from behind us and we turned around to see a Ken in an all-black outfit.

"Hey Ken," we both laughed as Milo pulled me in for a hug and kissed my forehead.

"You guys still going on with your mission?" He asked and rolled his eyes as we nodded.

"Do you know where he is?" I asked him as he began to draw circles at the base of my waist.

He mumbled something incoherently and I twisted his ear forcing him to speak up.

"Ouch!" He moaned and rubbed his ear. "That's not how a Barbie treats her Ken."

Myra and I shared a look as we both crossed our hands over her chest. "Where is he?" We both asked.

"The popcorn stand," Milo groaned and we flashed him a smile.

"See that wasn't so hard Ken was it?" Myra smirked.

"So you'll take the seats and I'll go bring him," I said to Myra and she nodded while taking a deep breath.

"You two are nominated for the real-life Barbie you know that? And he's nominated for Ken," Milo said.

"Really?" Myra's eyes widened.

"Don't worry you'll get it, you're literally our Margot Robbie." I caressed her arm and she gave me a side smile.

"It's not like I want it want it," she whispered and Milo and I raised our eyebrows at her, telling her to be for real.

"Okay, I do!" She squealed and jumped with her hands clasped.

I chuckled at her and went over to the popcorn stand. There he was standing in line, laughing to Jacob. I balled my hand into a fist while taking a deep breath before relaxing and plastering a smile on my face.

"Oh hey babe," I called as I walked up to him and he pulled me in for a kiss. Jacob snickered behind his hand and cleared his throat.

"Popcorn?" He asked and I nodded. He placed his hand around my shoulder to pull me closer.

"Oh wait can you get one more?"

"For who? Milo? Cause I'm not getting for him."

I rolled my eyes. "No, for Myra. Apparently, her seat is right beside ours."

He tensed beside me and froze. His eyes were as big as his ego as he stared at me. Lost of words. He was probably planning to two-time us at the movie and get away with it.

"Myra? The gymnast?" His voice came out croaked and hoarse as he took the three-packs of popcorn.

No shit Sherlock. Myra the swimmer.

"Yeah, you met her the other day right?" I pointed out as we began to walk to our seats.

"How did you two get so close? I mean I thought you hated her."

"Me? No, I never did," I smiled at him and he started back at me like I was the doll, Annabelle.

"Erm, can you take this to our seats first?" He didn't wait for a response before dumping the three snacks in my arms. "I have to do something at the swimming department before the movie starts."

And with that, he vanished away. I shook my head as I watched him voom off at the speed of light.

"Where's the bastard?" Myra questioned as I got to our seat.

"He got the blue toes when I told him you were here." I dumped myself on my seat which was a good distance from the screen.

Myra scoffs and shook her head in frustration as she buried her hands into her popcorn and took a handful. "I'm going to rip him into pieces!"

"That makes two of us."

"I doubt he's going to get back here for the movie. He's so dumb that he'll make the stupid move of just disappearing until we're away from each other-" she linked her arm with mine "-he better Be ready because you're not leaving my side Manchester."

I chuckled at her behavior and realized how much I genuinely enjoyed her company. She wasn't as bad as I thought she was. I guess our rivalry was just a result of our egos clashing and different rumors spreading because we were more similar than I could have imagined. She reminded me of my brother more and more every day, the more I got to know her the more I saw the similarities.

The same way Angus would hide his emotions while going through a lot was the same way Myra would act like everything was okay while breaking down on the inside. They both hated when people were cheated. The other day at the store, we went shopping for our Barbie outfits. The stylist blatantly gave the woman wearing a blank dress a different treatment than the other customers with fancy outfits and jewelry. Myra was so disgusted by how nobody stood up for the woman and ended up buying some of the most expensive outfits for the women and requested for a different stylist to attend to us.

The more I knew her the more I saw the better side of her.

"He chickened out? Wow, I'm so shocked!" A familiar sarcastic voice boomed beside us.

"Milo knows best. I'm going to live by that now," Myra said as Milo took the seat beside me with a proud look on his face.

"You're boasting his ego, Myra." I rolled my eyes and he gave me a mysterious look.

"Xenia darling, it's not about it. I just don't want him near anyone I love again. And I meant it. If he dares to touch a strand of your hair. His head would be the next basketball I'm putting throat a hoop," Milo whispered casually and I sucked in the harsh breath that tried to escape my lips due to the intensity of his words.

He grabbed my fingers and intertwined them with his before placing a soft kiss on them.
"The movie's about to start, eyes on the screen. You can eat me up later darling."

I almost injured my neck with the speed at which I moved my gaze from him to the screen. I was sure my face was crimson red as I took my bottom lips between my teeth in embarrassment.

With a few... Okay, a lot of stolen kisses between me and Milo, Mrya occasionally cooing about how perfect Margot Robbie is and how perfect the movie is, the movie finally came to an end.

"Allen was the real Ken in this movie," Milo said as we all stood up to applause when the credits rolled in. We heard someone sniffle beside us and turned to see Myra with a tear-stained face and tears straining down her crimson-red cheeks.

"I don't even care that you're seeing me crying. This was perfect and beautiful and everything I've ever felt," she cried and wiped her tears with the back of her hand.

"Awn Myra," I sighed as I took her in my arms and she buried her face in my chest. She wasn't the only one in tears, a lot of girls were letting it all out. All around us, the girls held each other comforting one another.

I felt an arm around us and realized that Milo had kept his arms around us in support and a grin masked my face.

"Okay now the votes are in people and we have the names of our Barbie and Ken of the night in this paper," An announcer spoke through the mic after a few minutes. He waved an envelope around and grinned before opening it and his eyes widened in anticipation.

"Just spill it roan!" Someone from the crowd yelled as the guy called Roan was being extremely slow to build the suspense.

"For our Barbie... we have a tie people!" He yelled. "A tie between XENIA MANCHESTER AND MYRA WINSTON!!"

Cheers erupted as Myra and I walked to the stage hand in hand with little smiles on our faces.

"And our Ken... is no other than Ryan Miller!!"

People cheered more than before and Myra and I both rolled our eyes. Just then after a few seconds, Ryan ran onto the stage with heavy breaths and a forced grin on his face.

They handed us our sashes. I looked behind us to where the screen manager was and nodded, giving him the sign to begin. He nodded back before typing something into his system.

"Now the dan-" Ryan was cut off from announcing the dance by a video on the screen.

Everyone's eyes went to the screen confused and curious. Myra kept her arm across my shoulder as the video continued.

"We don't have to tell anyone, baby," Ryan's disgusting voice came through the clip as he moved closer to the girl who had nowhere to go due to the bookshelves behind her.

She slowly shook her head and averted her gaze away from his. "I- I I can't. I'm scared... I just came to check out the school before I moved in. I don't even know you well enough to do this."

People began murmuring and whispering.

"What's this? Is he molesting her?"

"She looks so young."

"She just came to check the school? She's a freshman?!"

"He's trying to force himself on a minor!"

Ryan's eyes widened and all the blood in his body rushed to his face. His mouth was hanging as his hands began to tremble.

"I saw you staring at me," he raised her head with his index finger and tried to force a kiss but she took her face away at the last minute. He groaned in frustration.

"I just thought you were cute... I'm sorry I'm a virgin. I don't want to do this."

"You have no choice now darling," he protested and grabbed her by the waist. Immediately the librarian appeared and he instantly moved away from the freshmen like her touch brunt his skin.

"What's going on here?" The librarian questioned strictly and that video came to an end.

"I'm so glad we got the librarian there right in time," Myra whispered to me and I nodded.

While thinking of how we should get back at Ryan, Myra and I discovered a lot more secrets and wrongdoings of Ryan. How we weren't the only ones he was dating and how he constantly forced girls to do things they didn't want to do. It was utterly disgusting to think that I was in love with such a person. We started talking to some of these girls and got them to talk about how he went from girl to girl thinking he was playing them all.

The video played all this and by the time it came to an end Ryan's feet had given up on him as he collapsed on stage and turned pale. Myra and I walked to the microphone and said our side of the story and exposed all his little games.

Then as planned two girls brought up a bowl of pig blood with satisfactory smiles on their faces before dumping it on Ryan who still couldn't believe he was caught. The crowd snickered and whistled as the blood dripped all over him.

"Wow, the day we've been waiting for. I want to lock this feeling in a jar and open it whenever I need to feel happy cause this sight right here is the best," Myra chuckled.

"I enjoyed this more let me tell you," Milo added as he came up from behind us and grabbed my hand. I looked up at him with a heart full of love and admiration and he winked.

Myra's phone suddenly began beeping with messages and she took it out annoyed only for her face to pale once she read them. Her phone slipped from her hand, down to the ground.

"Myra," I said alarmed but she was stuck in a trance. "What's wrong?!"

Milo helped to pick up her phone for us to get context but it was cracked and blacked out.

Myra's voice was croaked and almost silent as she finally spoke up.

"Ace was arrested."

~~~~~♡♡♡~~~~~

While these athletes were having the time of their lives our Ace and Quinn were going through hell😭

What do you all think will happen next?

Vote, comment, and share!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

419K 13.5K 41
"Come back, Ava. Why did you leave me?" He said looking deep into my eyes. "After what you did, no one can come back to you!" I shook my arm forceful...
29K 520 49
Book 3: FALCON FAMILY SERIES Meet Shanelle Falcon, the epitome of perfection, a member of the prestigious Falcon family. But behind her flawless fac...
5.2K 390 50
"Please, come back to me." "I never left." *** Clara Carter, the troublemaker of A...
73.3K 2.3K 51
#BOOK1 in 'ACE' SERIES He was like storm. He liked silence. He had looks which could kill. He is cold , ruthless and arrogant as hell. He h...