Bluelock One Shots

By anna_hanz

Just a bunch of One Shots for all you people out there and I take requests so Feel free to make requests! En... More

Soulmates ~ Rin
A girl? ~ Niko
Ego Crusher ~ Kaiser
An old friend ~ Isagi
Choose ~ Itoshi Brothers
Monster ~ Bachira
My Treasure ~ Nagi
Sidekick ~ Ness
Didn't recognise ~ Kurona
Hero ~ Kunigami
It's been awhile ~ Sae
Bound to be ~ Kaiser
Why is she here? ~ Rin
The Sister ~ Reo
England's Prodigy ~ Nagi
England's Prodigy pt.2 ~ Nagi
Both?! ~ Isagi & Bachira
Childhood ~ Reo
Cutie ~ Bachira
Bastard Munchen ~ Isagi
Little Dog ~ Ness
Bluelocks Beauty ~ Kaiser
The boyfriend ~ Shidou
Together ~ Nagi
Gifted ~ Sae
Mute ~ Isagi
A girl? ~ Niko pt.2
The girl ~ Kaiser
The One ~ Kurona
One of a Kind ~ Reo
Forever ~ Sae
The One ~ Kurona pt.2
One and Only ~ Bachira
Her ~ Kaiser
See you again ~ Reo
Lazy ~ Nagi
Love hurts ~ Itoshi Brothers
Online ~ Hiori
Brothers best friend ~ Karasu
Which? ~ ReoNagi
Switch Up ~ Shidou
Angel and Devil ~ Kaiser
Wishes ~ Isagi
The Twin ~ Sae
Better Then Ever ~ Kunigami
Missing you ~ Hiori
Kisses ~ Kurona
Always ~ Rin
Idiot ~ Karasu
Perfect ~ Reo
Authors Note
Eyes tell ~ Nagi
Mystery ~ Isagi
Empress ~ Kaiser
Years ~ Shidou
The better one ~ Hiori

'Friends' ~ Rin

2.2K 53 15
By anna_hanz

You and Rin had been best friends since you were in diapers, you had always been attached at the hip and would spend all of your time together.

Rin was always by your side and when things got rough for you during school, he would protect you from bullies, let you rant to him when your parents were trying to convince you to take over their company.

You were there for him too, when his mum was being too much for him, when he struggled with school, when his brother was annoying him and during absolutely everything, you were inseparable.

That was until Sae came back from spain and fucked poor Rin up, he wasn't the same after that, he was cold and he became very distant with you and you were going to confront him about it.

But that same day he sent you a short message saying he was going to Bluelock and he wouldn't have his phone.

It hurt you more than anything that he had become this way with you because you loved him, you were so in love with him and you would always act like a couple before he turned emo.

After that, he called you annoying, didn't speak to you as much, ignored you even and he would just be rude and it broke your heart, so many times, everytime he was like this.

Currently, you were in the car about to attend a meeting with your fathers friend, he was running bluelock and he wanted to speak with you and he had an offer for you so of course uou agreed to meet him and speak with him.

You loved football and you were good at it, you were the best on your team and everytime you played on the field, your team won the match so it was safe to say you were the best.

Thankfully, the drive to the facility wasn't too long and you were there in no time, getting out the car and meeting a woman at the entrance.

"Hello! You must be L/N-San! I am Anri, it's a pleasure to meet you! Come right this way, Ego-San is waiting for you in his office" The sweet woman greeted you with a bright smile on her face and you followed her through the huge building, seeing a few teenage boys along the way, before you made it to 'Ego's office'.

Anri gave a small knock before opening the door and entering, you were faced with a dark room full of tv screens and pieces of paper sprawled everywhere and just a whole mess really.

"L/N Y/N. Well well well. One of the greatest footballers I've ever seen for your age. I want you to join my program and help these lumps of talent to grow and I want you to crush their egos so they get more hyped and more determined to get better. I won't pay you but I know how much you love football"

The male smiled very creepily at you, you knew who he was as you had met him before thanks to your father but he was still very creepy.

"And I also know how bad your team back home is and how much you want to compete against better, more stronger players to get better. Here is the place to find that and use your talent to it's full potential"

You couldn't help the malicious grin that spread across your face, you fed off of peoples despair when they are losing a game or after they've lost and that fuels you to play more and get better and crush everyone else around you to reach the top.

"Do you accept?" Ego asked you, referring to you accepting or declining his offer that he was holding for you.

"I accept" You smirked and the male seemed extremely happy with your decision.

"Excellent. Anri. Give her the uniform, give her all the information she will need and show her to the hall" Ego waved off the two of you and you turned to Anri, she held clothes in her hands along with the rest of the necessary things that you would need whilst you were there.

"Okay, so you were late here of course an everyone else already has their teams so you will be on every team, you will rotate teams every two weeks and starting today, for the next two weeks you will be playing with FC Barcha then after you will play with Manshine City"

She started explaing it all to you and you nodded along as you listened to her carefully, taking in all the information that you needed.

"You are being watched and recorded most of the time for Bluelock TV so be careful what you say and do and watch out for the cameras, when they blink red, they are recording and when the lights off, the cameras are off too. So keep an eye on that"

"You will have a value, rank in Bluelock and another rank. Right now your value is at 0 because no one has met you or seen your talent yet, so definitely show them what you've got when you play. Your rank in Bluelock will be last since you're new and your general rank is sitting at a D but once you play and everyone evaluates your talent and skills, everything will go up"

Anri continued on and you took in all the information and you knew about the Bluelock TV because you watched only one match but it was thanks to your father who wanted to watch the match between Bastard Munchen and FC Barcha.

"This is your uniform so please put it on in this bathroom right here. I will wait here for you" Anri handed you the clothes and you walked into the bathroom, taking off the clothes you were previously wearing and folding them neatly, putting them to the side, before putting on the uniform.

It was skin tight and showed off everything, from your ass, to your curves, your boobs, your thighs, everything.

You sighed and grabbed your old clothes before leaving the bathroom and handing them to Anri and following her as she started walking again.

"This hall here is where you will stay right now until these doors open, when they open, walk through please" Anri told you the last thing she needed to before she walked off and left you alone to your thoughts.

You were excited, nervous, filled with adrenaline and just in a good mood overall, you couldn't wait to live up to and surpass Ego's expectations.

After what felt like hours, the door opened and you walked through it, being faced with a room full to the brim with males.

"What the fuck?! A girl?"
"Oh she's hot"
"Why is there a girl?"
"She's hella pretty"
"Look at that body!"
"Fuck that! Why's she here?!"
"SHES PROBABLY SHIT!"
"She's pretty"
"Oh damn mama"
"I wonder if she's any good?"
"Y/N?"

The last comment caught you off gaurd, you looked to the voice that you found familiar and you were face to face with a pair of teal eyes and dark hair.

You were going to open your mouth to say something to the male that you hadn't seen in months but you closed your mouth before you could say anything.

"This is L/N Y/N. She is a player I found quite a while ago. She is very talented and will crush you in a heartbeat. She is known as the Phantom Cobra on the field due to her plays and she will be rotating teams every two weeks. However for now, for the next two weeks, she will be placed with FC Barcha, I trust you will get her ready for the match you're having soon"

Ego spoke to everyone and you looked at the large screen and listened to his every word, you turned to FC Barcha and noticed Lavinho was already staring at you with a smirk on his face.

"Lovely! I am so glad I get to train and work with such a gem. I've watched your plays little missy and you are impressive" Lavinho came towards you and slung his arm over your shoulder before walking you out of the room, along with the rest of your team.

"Our team is facing against PxG in three days, I will be watching you train and I will decided whether or not you will play in the game. So you better impress me" Lavinho explained to you and you nodded at him with a determinded smile plastered all over your face.

You were ready to play and you wanted to crush everyone on the field.

———————
The match:

It was right before the match, you were standing beside Bachira as you waited for Lavinho to say who was playing and what they would be doing.

You were nervous because you had been doing well to show off but not showing off mroe than you needed to because you still wanted to keep your weapons as secretive as possible.

Bachira saw how nervous you were and he placed his hand on your shoulder, gaining your attention and you looked up at him.

"You'll be on the team, you will play. You're an amazing player, he would be dumb to not place you on the team" Bachira reassured you and you smiled up at him, slightly nodding before the two of you face Lavinho again.

He announced the players before he came to the last player that was going to play.

"And finally, as our midfielder... Y/N L/N. You will assit Bachira but also score your own goals, you are attentive, fast, agile and smart with your plays. Have a good game everyone and bring back the win!" Lavinho cheered and you all cheered with him, you grabbed your jersey and slipped it over your head before walking side by side with Bachira.

The two of you stood at the doors and waited for them to open and before long, they did and you all walked onto the picth.

You entered and you were met with a pair of teal eyes, your heart raced and your palms became sweaty.

You sent him a sweet smile and a small wave, you felt a pain in your chest when he furrowed his eyebrows and looked away from you, your heart broke, why was he so cold? what did you do wrong?

The thoughts flooded your mind but you needed to throw them to the side for the sake of the game.

You didn't need your feelings for Rin coming back and haunting you through a game that could show you off and make a name for yourself so you needed to concentrate.

The match started and you were running around like crazy, giving perfect passes to Bachira and other teamates, scoring two goals yourself, weaving through defenders like they were nothing.

You blocked shots, you stole the ball from the other teams too many times to count and you did your job perfectly.

Overall, the game ended in 4-2 to Barcha and your team celebrated, Bachira jumped on your back in joy and you laughed at his antics before following your team off of the picth and to the locker room.

———————

———————
After the match:

You were in a room with Bachira and a few others and you were just speaking and being daft, that was until a screen appeared in your room.

It was time for everyone to see their ranks, places and their value, you looked for your name.

L/N Y/N

Value:
¥120,000,000

Rank S
Total: 96

Dribbling S
Speed S
Passing A
Shooting S
Defence S
Offence A

Place in Bluelock:
1st Place

"Holy shit... N/N-San you're fucking amazing!! You already surpassed everyone and Barou who was the previous number one!! You're awesome!" Bachira praised you and you smiled at the boy, giving him your gratitude for praising you.

Even though Bachira praised you, you still felt shit so you decided to go and sort it out.

You got up from your bed and you walked out of the room, going down the halls of the massive place and going straight to the place you needed to be.

The doors automatically opened and you were met with the exact sight you expected to see.

"Y'know. If you always overwork yourself. You'll only get worse, not better" You commented, leaning on the wall and folding your arms over your chest as you stared at the boy in front of you.

The male only stared at you, not saying a single thing, you let out a heavy sigh.

"It's funny how much things have changed and yet my feelings for you never did. I hate you so much for breaking my heart but I can't hate you forever, I always think of you and I always miss how we used to be. I blame Sae for all of it and I always will because if he hadn't been such an asshole then maybe things would be a little different"

"I miss you Rin... I've missed you so much and you threw me away and even now. You don't speak to me and act like we never met so... What did I do wrong?"

You told him exactly how you felt and said everything you wanted to say to him, the boy looked at you with wider eyes and you could swear you could see the corners of his mouth turn upwards every so slightly.

"You never did anything wrong... I love you and I didn't think you liked me back, I thought you saw me as a brother and I didn't want to hurt myself so I tried to make you hate me and get rid of you but... It didn't work, my feelings never left and getting rid of you didn't work either. I mean here you are"

You scoffed at his words but felt amused by him and his ways of thinking.

"You're a real idiot, Rin. Very lukewarm of you" You used his own words agaisnt him as you appraoched him and stood directly in front of him, inches away from his face, chests nearly touching.

"Shut up you moron" He chuckled, grabbing you and pulling you into him as he smashed his lips onto yours in a sweet and passionate kiss, one you had been waiting and hoping for.

Your arms snaked their ways around his neck whilst one of his hands were on your waist and the other was behind your head to keep you as close to him as possible.

"I love you so much, N/N" Rin panted when he pulled away from you, placing his forehead on yours and staring into your eyes.

"I love you too, RinRin" You smiled up at him and you were so grateful to yourself for making sure the cameras in the practice areas were off right now.

He pulled away from your face and pushed your head into his chest, placing his head on top of yours and keeping you close.

You felt relaxed and comfortable in his emrace and you wished it to never end.

-

That's all for this chapter! I know it took a while to write! Sorry to keep you all waiting!

Thank you all for so much support and your love! It means the world to me and I can't thank you all enough!

Let me know what you thought of this chapter!

~Nana-Chan <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.2K 1.7K 29
One shots for the best <3
478K 19.8K 67
y/n is a very feminine girl although her favourite sport is soccer; a boy sport. in primary school she was often bullied for her passion for the spo...