In the last days of natural d...

By pttcch

A ​​ruthless flood swept the world, natural disasters came, extreme cold and heat, earthquakes and a series o... More

Chapter 1 - 10
Chapter 11 - 20
Chapter 21 - 30
Chapter 31 - 40
Chapter 41 - 50
Chapter 51 - 60
Chapter 61 - 70
Chapter 71 - 80
Chapter 81 - 90
Chapter 91 - 100
Chapter 101 - 110
Chapter 111 - 120
Chapter 121 - 130
Chapter 131- 140
Chapter 141 - 150
Chapter 151 - 160
Chapter 161 - 170
Chapter 171 - 180
Chapter 181 - 190
Chapter 191 - 200
Chapter 201 - 210
Chapter 211 - 220
Chapter 221 - 230
Chapter 231 - 240
Chapter 241 - 250
Chapter 251 - 260
Chapter 261 - 270
Chapter 271 - 280
Chapter 281 - 290
Chapter 291 - 300
Chapter 301 - 310
Chapter 311 - 320
Chapter 321 - 330
Chapter 331 - 340
Chapter 341 - 350
Chapter 351 - 360
Chapter 361 - 370
Chapter 371 - 380
Chapter 391 - 400
Chapter 401 - 410
Chapter 411 - 420
Chapter 421 - 430
Chapter 431 - 440
Chapter 441 - 450
Chapter 451 - 460
Chapter 461 - 469

Chapter 381 - 390

120 2 1
By pttcch

Chapter 381 Xie Honglin
Prev Chapter
Next Chapter
ADVERTISEMENT
Qiao Xiachu held the man with one hand, it took a lot of effort to move him away, and propped him up with an umbrella to protect him from the rain.

When he stepped forward again, Qiao Xiachu burst into tears.

There is a deep hole in Qiao Linmei's back.

Bloody and bloody, bones can be seen...

It hurts badly.

Qiao Xiachu stretched out her hand, almost half-supporting Qiao Linmei's body, and sent her to lie down in the tent.

"Sister, sister—I, I seem to be dying—"

Qiao Linmei has a fever.

She started talking nonsense.

Qiao Xiachu's eyes were full of tears, her nose was sore, and her throat was also very sore.

She resisted, and said loudly: "What nonsense are you talking about? I am a doctor, and I am very skilled in medicine. How could you leave without my permission? It's a good idea!"

As she spoke, she quickly began to clean the wound for her.

The wood hit her back, smashing the flesh and blood of her entire back into a blur, and the bones were visible deep.

Whenever Qiao Xiachu moved her, she groaned in pain.

In desperation, she could only anesthetize her with one hand, and then began to clean the wound.

If it hadn't been for being too calm all the time, Qiao Xiachu wouldn't be able to make a move at all.

That's horrible.

She forcibly controlled it, and the hand holding the tweezers did not tremble.

ADVERTISEMENT
The cleaning work lasted for three hours, and when the bandages were finished, Qiao Xiachu was about to collapse.

Qiao Linmei's injury can't be cured by taking medicine alone.

Qiao Xiachu first gave her a skin test to confirm that she was not allergic to cephalosporins, so she was given cephalosporins directly.

I don't know if Qiao Linmei can survive.

Fortunately, the log did not break her spine.

In this case, as long as she survives the infection period, nothing will happen.

As soon as Qiao Xiachu came out, he found the man outside waking up slowly.

"Here, are you holding this umbrella for me?" the man asked.

Qiao Xiachu nodded and said to him, "Thank you for saving my sister. I have a set of my husband's clothes and a raincoat here. You can change them first."

At any rate, he was the benefactor who saved Qiao Linmei.

This little thing should be.

She took out the backpack from the tent, pretended to fetch something, and directly transferred a set of men's clothing and a raincoat from the space.

The man froze for a moment.

He silently said: "Thank you big sister."

Qiao Xiachu waved his hand and asked him to change his clothes. It is easy to catch a cold and get sick in this weather.

The man thanked again, and said, "My name is Xie Honglin, I wonder how your sister is doing?"

At that time, when he saw Qiao Linmei's back hurt, he was shocked.

That kind of situation is very difficult to survive.

The deepest obsession in his heart was triggered at once, so when the dust flew onto Qiao Linmei, he subconsciously lifted a wooden plank and rushed out without hesitation.

He didn't even know why he did it.

"I've already cleaned her wound. Thank you for your help at that moment. If you're not afraid, I can give this to you." Qiao Xiachu said.

ADVERTISEMENT
She stretched out her hand and it was a white flour steamed bun.

A problem that has to be considered, everyone has been going on in the last days until now, sometimes not only hijacking others, but also becoming food for others.

Therefore, when others show favor, many people actually dare not accept it.

With short-sightedness, maybe he just disappeared.

Xie Honglin looked at her, with an unspeakable mystery in his eyes, he said: "Thank you, I did it subconsciously, I don't know why I saved her, I am willing to accept your feedback, from now on, you don't have to think about it." See what I'm doing like this."

Qiao Xiachu was slightly surprised in his heart.

She handed the steamed buns to him and squeezed out a smile: "Okay, then we won't owe each other any more."

Qiao Xiachu was overjoyed.

Obviously it can't stay here for long.

Hearing Qiao Xiachu's question, he nodded: "I can."

He changed into clean clothes and a raincoat, and now his energy and energy were completely restored after eating a steamed bun.

In the last days, saving people has become unthinkable.

Just when Qiao Xiachu returned to the tent to protect Qiao Linmei, several survivors spotted them and rushed towards them without saying a word.

Xie Honglin was stunned.

Thinking of this, she waved to Xie Honglin and asked him to carry Qiao Linmei on his back, then put the raincoat on Qiao Linmei's body, put away the tent, and the three of them started a new journey.

Qiao Xiachu put away the gun.

In two days, the second major earthquake will occur.

A group of people came towards them.

Even if Wu Pingpo was not the epicenter of the earthquake, unpredictable crises would occur, and it would be even more difficult to predict whether he would survive.

Several survivors were jealous when they saw the tent.

Xie Honglin took the steamed buns, thanked her, and then started changing clothes after finding a place.

ADVERTISEMENT
Qiao Xiachu originally planned to take a gun and hit someone, scaring them from going forward, but it was Xie Honglin who rushed out with a slanted stab.

She opened the curtain of the tent and said to Xie Honglin, "Can you still carry my sister?"

Fortunately, there is an umbrella, otherwise the clothes will be changed for nothing.

It even needs a lot of reasons to be established.

The stone in his hand hit several people precisely.

Not to mention that the terrain is very low, the nearby survivors have also shifted in this direction one after another. If they don't change places, everyone will attack Qiao Xiachu's tent when they see it.

Qiao Linmei's first course of treatment had already been injected, and there was just enough time for them to move their positions, so they had to hurry up.

Even if he could attack with stones, once there were too many people, he would be unable to resist.

"They've got tents, quick, quick, there must be something else on them, look for—"

Ordinary people never think of storing tents at all. Being able to still have tents during the nine years of natural disasters shows that they are either big households or big households——

"Okay, I promise." Xie Honglin said.

No matter what the motive was, at this moment, it was impossible for Qiao Xiachu to transfer Qiao Linmei in public. If there was someone to assist, she wanted to leave here quickly and find Rong Huaiyan or Qiao Mobai as soon as possible.

Qiao Xiachu was quite emotional.

These words calmed down a few survivors who wanted to rob.

She knew it was an irresistible result.

"If there is any food, it's fine. If not, they are food, and they're fine. I don't dislike them. If I don't eat anything, I'm going to die."

They were silent, looked at Xie Honglin, and saw through the depth and austerity in his sight, they didn't dare to go forward any more, and retreated together silently.

"Okay, as long as you help me, I won't treat you badly." Qiao Xiachu said.

"See if they still have medicine, I'm dying."

As soon as they left, Xie Honglin asked through the tent, "Qiao big sister, how are you doing? If possible, I think we should get out of here."

Then, he appeared with an umbrella, looked at the other survivors with a cold face, and said displeasedly: "What do you want to do? Let me tell you, this tent is not owned by her alone. My teammates are all in ambush nearby. If you don't believe me, you Try it out, is it the stone in my hand, or your fist!"

Chapter 382 Meeting The Rescuers
Prev Chapter
Next Chapter
ADVERTISEMENT
Walking along the way, there were broken holes in several places, and it was impossible to get through.

The sand was flowing, and under the washing of the heavy rain, as soon as it approached the crack, there was a kind of frightening and thrilling, and it had to go back.

Qiao Xiachu really did not treat Xie Honglin badly.

When she finds a place to rest, she will transfer dry food from the space and feed it to him, either compressed biscuits or dried fruit.

Xie Honglin was naturally very grateful.

After a day and night of searching, Qiao Xiachu hung Qiao Linmei up again. Her injury did not get worse, but she was still unconscious.

If you can't find anyone, you will face the second big earthquake...

Qiao Xiachu was really anxious.

The night came, the rain never stopped, and the ground was completely muddy. If Xie Honglin hadn't always been physically strong, he would have been unable to hold on long ago...

But even so, he gradually showed signs of exhaustion.

No matter how anxious Qiao Xiachu was, in this situation, he couldn't move on. He could only find a place temporarily and settle down first, otherwise everyone wouldn't be able to leave.

She took out the tent, looked for a slightly dry place, put the tent down, and then moved a few big stones to press the corners of the tent.

"Go ahead and rest," she said.

Xie Honglin wanted to say that he was a man, and that he should do night watch work, but Qiao Xiachu refused.

"You should also be able to see that I was not an ordinary weak woman. I lost my fighting power only when I was injured, but that doesn't mean I'm weak," she said.

Xie Honglin hesitated to speak.

ADVERTISEMENT
Finally, he nodded in agreement, turned around and got into the tent.

Qiao Xiachu remembered the agreement he had made with Qiao Mobai and Rong Huaiyan, once he got lost outside, he would fire signal flares into the sky, three times each time, of the same color system.

After thinking about it, she took out the signal flare from the space and fired a wave of signal flares into the sky.

No matter what the signal flare would attract, she couldn't care less.

They didn't know that this earthquake was not the end, and there would be a second and a third after that... As long as they were still alive, she was willing to bear whatever they encountered.

Xie Hong Lin An in the tent settled Qiao Linmei, and closed his eyes to rest for a while.

About an hour later, Qiao Xiachu heard movement not far away.

She cheered up quickly, took out the gun from the space, and was always on guard...

There was a crash.

Not far away, a large group of escaped survivors came.

"They have tents—"

Someone yelled.

After a while, the group of people rushed towards the tent as if they had seen something, leading a leader who was walking with them, shouting again and again.

"Don't be impulsive, it's someone else's material, don't fight!"

But obviously, no matter how much this man yelled, the refugees' eyes were already red. After the earthquake, they hadn't eaten for two days, except to drink a little rainwater against the sky. The soil was so soft that they couldn't even dig tree roots.

Even if I was lucky enough to pick up a tree root and wash it in dirty water, I didn't care about the dirt and just gnawed it.

But the heavy rain has been falling, and they have not found a corner where they can hide from the rain. They are exhausted by the rain and are about to reach their limit.

At this moment, under the twilight of the night, I finally saw a tent, tiredness surged from the depths of my body and mind, and I naturally gave up everything else.

Qiao Xiachu moved, stuck outside the tent, and roared, "Who dares to go in and have a look!"

ADVERTISEMENT
There was a murderous look on her cheek.

The muzzle of the gun in his hand directly hit a middle-aged man in the front.

The man had a gun in his heart.

The only advantage is relative order.

Relying on a group of people, Qiao Xiachu didn't dare to kill openly, so he rushed to the tent regardless, trying to get in.

The survivors were stunned by her aura and did not dare to do anything else.

His eyes fell on Xie Honglin, and his face instantly showed joy: "It's great that you are here——"

She has been guarding in front of the tent, preventing these people from touching her tent.

Slap.

Li Jun nodded in agreement.

The soldier froze.

Qiao Xiachu retreated suddenly, stood in front of the tent, raised the gun with one hand, and said fiercely: "Whoever dares to get half a step closer, I don't care if it is the king of heaven or anyone else, I will kill you!"

Before the uncle could react, he was kicked by Qiao Xiachu, knocked him out of the way, and fell hard into the muddy puddle.

"Yes, yes, Uncle Li is right, don't be too selfish."

Qiao Xiachu ignored it.

Those who live in it are either soldiers from the city or people from the fire brigade. They have been actively rescuing the public, but there is nothing to eat in the shelter.

Whoosh whoosh.

The crowd was instantly annoyed, and looked at Qiao Xiachu with unkind eyes.

"Behind him is the big brother of the refuge in the city. We followed him all the way to escape. He said that he will transfer everyone to a safe place."

ADVERTISEMENT
Many refugees, dizzy with hunger, left the shelter anyway.

Tents are people's personal belongings, and it is human nature not to want to give them up.

The middle-aged uncle still wants to compete with Qiao Xiachu.

The two dug a clear patch of ground in the rain and built a ditch to keep water from flowing into the low-lying dry land.

"Li Jun, there is another seriously injured person in the tent. She is being treated. If she gets infected, her life will be in danger. Let's find some materials and build a shed that can keep out the rain. In this way, everyone can rest Take a moment." Xie Honglin said.

The provincial capital city does have a shelter.

But when natural disasters come again, no one can trust the defeated people. They are afraid that they will become food in other people's mouths in the next second. Only soldiers or firefighters are reliable and willing to flee with them.

Qiao Xiachu didn't help.

He was cold all over, irritable and impulsive, terrified and unwilling: "Don't be too selfish, you are in trouble now, everyone should help each other, otherwise you will be left alone in the whole world, do you think it's interesting?"

The survivors are all tired, terribly tired, and very grumpy, swearing in place from time to time, and cursing God constantly.

He said: "Don't you just have a tent? I still have several tree roots here. As long as you want, I can exchange them with you. Let me go in and hide for a while. Just for a while..."

As soon as the words fell, before Qiao Xiachu could speak, Xie Honglin came out of the tent, saw the person, and said, "Li Jun, it turned out to be you—"

Murderous.

Uncle is in a hurry.

Everyone finds their own way.

After working hard for a long time, an open space for temporary rest has finally been tossed out.

Soon, he and Xie Honglin looked around for something that could be used, and finally found a few planks and a dilapidated car roof, and built them on the muddy ground.

Qiao Xiachu didn't give an inch.

At this time, a soldier from the refugee team came over. He saluted Qiao Xiachu, and then apologized: "I'm sorry, everyone is tired and sleepy, so I will be impulsive. If this lady doesn't mind, can I use yours?" Tent? Let everyone rest for a while, I will be in charge of the night watch!"

Chapter 383 Everyone Will Go To The Refuge
Prev Chapter
Next Chapter
ADVERTISEMENT
"The tent is mine. How to distribute it is up to me alone. If you don't let it go, you don't let it go! Don't think I'm a good stubble. People who died in my hands are not rare! Who are you?" Qiao Xiachu said coldly.

The people around were resentful and did not dare to step forward, and silently took two steps back.

Xie Honglin and Li Jun behind them were also frightened by her aura, and their faces were very ugly for a while.

"Girl, I'm not talking about you, you are so tough, who will dare to get along with you in the future, people's lives, not just living is meaningful, you have to think about the public."

"Yeah, those who are too selfish often end badly!"

"Yes, yes, we are all human beings, and it is right for compatriots to support each other."

A group of people whispered.

They were afraid of the gun in Qiao Xiachu's hand.

In the whole city, there are still people with guns, that is, the group of people in the prison. In other places, whether it is a shelter or a shantytown, there is no such thing as a thermal weapon for a long time.

The strength behind Qiao Xiachu must be very strong.

"Hey, that's really funny."

Qiao Xiachu couldn't help laughing.

She said coldly: "Okay, you are noble, you are great, you extend a helping hand to the people around you for the sake of your compatriots, then I will see if you are willing to dedicate yourself to others when you are hungry !"

Easier said than done.

Use her supplies to pretend to be generous!

Will she agree?

A bunch of sick people.

ADVERTISEMENT
Xie Honglin hurried over and said to the crowd, "Okay, you guys go over there to rest, the tent belongs to Miss Qiao, so don't kill her and hurt her by saying such things."

He acted on duty.

But when encountering difficult people, he will not blindly be weak.

When the middle-aged man heard this, he immediately became angry.

He cursed and walked towards the shed, saying: "What's wrong with murdering people, but if we have a tent, no one will enjoy it alone. The size of the tent is not small. Everyone goes in together to hide from the rain. What's there? It's not about grabbing her things." !"

Li Jun moved everyone into the shed.

He said: "Okay, don't say any more, I'm going to look for it now, see if I can contact the people in the refuge, and if I can find the way, I will take you there!"

The shelter house is solid, like a copper wall and an iron wall.

In the chaos, he also knew from other rescue teams that the shelter was not affected by the earthquake, and that side was the safest place. If anyone wanted to go there, they should go to the shelter for shelter.

Only then did he take the survivors along the way to find the way back to the refuge.

However, the earthquake damaged the road surface.

There are cracks in all directions.

There is no way.

It is really difficult for them to return to the shelter.

As soon as Li Jun's words came out, the group of people silently shut up and stopped coveting Qiao Xiachu's tent.

Qiao Xiachu came to a clean end.

She didn't rest either, she kept wearing a raincoat and stood in the rain.

On the one hand, she has to guard to avoid being calculated by this group of people.

In addition, she also wanted to wait and see if Qiao Mobai or Rong Huaiyan would find it here...

When the earthquake happened, Qiao Mobai was obviously very close to her, why couldn't there be anyone there?

ADVERTISEMENT
Qiao Xiachu couldn't figure it out.

She got into the tent, and Qiao Linmei was still asleep, showing no signs of waking up.

If this continues, she will have to consider a new strategy.

At this time, Xie Honglin's voice came from outside.

Qiao Xiachu opened the curtain and walked out.

This is a big deal!

Qiao Xiachu pondered for a moment, and she said: "How about this, tell me the location of the shelter, I can find it, but I won't go with the big team."

"Hi, she's gone?"

As soon as Qiao Xiachu left, Xie Honglin felt uncomfortable. He opened the bag in his hand and found a pack of dehydrated vegetables, two pieces of dried sweet potatoes, a dry steamed bun, and an opened box of Yunnan Baiyao.

At this time, the middle-aged uncle came over.

When he found the team, he naturally wanted to go back to the shelter with him.

"What?" Xie Honglin was shocked.

She has already felt the viciousness and calculations in the eyes of the few survivors in the refugee group, mainly the middle-aged uncle.

Qiao Xiachu was injured all over her body and her arm was broken. She was carrying an injured Qiao Linmei, but she couldn't move an inch.

"Cut, clearly treat us as thieves, otherwise why would he leave suddenly? Maybe he has a lot of supplies on him and wants to get rid of us troublesome ghosts."

After Qiao Xiachu left the big team, she sent Qiao Linmei into the space as soon as she entered the darkness.

From now on, Linmei can only be released once an hour, and the cycle repeats.

"You don't have to worry about it, thank you for taking care of us these two days, so I have something for you, and I'm leaving now." Qiao Xiachu said.

She doesn't need to commit murder for no reason.

Otherwise, when the earthquake strikes again, in case the ground shakes and the ground cracks, as soon as the space time is up, Qiao Linmei will be ejected, and she will be thrown into the cracks in the ground, and it will be over.

ADVERTISEMENT
The uncle still wanted to speak, but Xie Honglin became angry immediately, and scolded the man severely.

"But—" Xie Honglin was still worried.

Earthquakes came one after another.

It's not that I'm afraid, but that I don't want to turn myself into a murderous person, who will kill anyone who doesn't deal with me.

"To shut up!"

It is difficult even for the shelter to take out so many things at once, especially a box of medicine.

He was stunned.

"Ah, yes, she insisted on leaving, and she couldn't stop her." Xie Honglin smiled wryly.

As she spoke, she got into the tent, asked Xie Honglin to help, tied Qiao Linmei's clothes around her body, put the tent away, hung it in her arms, and staggered towards the darkness.

Li Jun's voice came from behind him, which made him startled, and quickly put away the bag.

Who can survive is their own ability.

He always felt that Qiao Xiachu was too stubborn, following him and Li Jun was at least safer than walking alone with her.

Going out was originally a rescue operation.

Xie Honglin said: "Come with us, if your family members are separated from you, they will probably go to the shelter, only there is relatively safe, maybe we can reunite at that time, our people have already investigated The surrounding area was completely destroyed by the earthquake, and people moved to shelters."

The uncle looked resentful and dared not speak.

It's really amazing, amazing.

In the team, Xie Honglin and Li Jun were the ones who were in charge of force and did not dare to provoke them, so Xie Honglin glared at them with angry eyes. He was quite scared and hurried back to hide in the shed.

"What's wrong?" she asked.

I hope Qiao Linmei can wake up after dawn.

"This is for you as a thank you gift. You can open it after I'm gone." Qiao Xiachu said.

Chapter 384 Zhou Nan And Bao Qing's Changes
Prev Chapter
Next Chapter
ADVERTISEMENT
Four o'clock in the morning.

Rong Huaiyan wiped the rainwater off his face.

There is a lot of lightning in this area, and there is no need to ignite the fire. The tree roots will be struck by lightning, and the fire will start instantly. Even in the dark night, there is still a faint light.

He walked a long way.

Along the way, he met several groups of refugees, all coming from various directions, all the way towards the refuge. He asked a lot of people, but no one saw Qiao Xiachu or Qiao Mobai.

Not even one.

This is really frustrating.

He also didn't know if Qiao Xiachu and Qiao Mobai were well.

Right now, he is still unable to fly the plane, the magnetic field in this area is in a mess, and there are still wrist-thick lightning strikes in the sky from time to time, and there are many deaths and injuries along the way.

He also avoided lightning attacks several times.

Gradually, Xiao Q was able to absorb the energy of lightning, and once a lightning struck his head, Xiao Q would swallow it directly, so sometimes other survivors saw this scene, and they were all stunned.

"Ray, Lei... was eaten by him..."

No one can explain this phenomenon.

But when the survivors saw it, they saw the lightning pouring into Rong Huaiyan's body. It seemed that there was something on his head, which pulled the lightning down from the sky with one bite, and disappeared in minutes.

Everyone was terrified.

Therefore, when Rong Huaiyan asked passers-by sometimes, they would be frightened and shouted loudly: "Don't, don't shock me, I'm just an ordinary person, and the meat doesn't taste good..."

At that moment, Rong Huaiyan couldn't laugh or cry.

He could only explain that he had a lightning rod on him, but he didn't take it out so as not to attract attention.

When you hear this, it's nonsense.

Several people glared at him, but they still didn't dare to provoke him. They listened to him from a distance, and told him everything they saw along the way.

ADVERTISEMENT
When Rong Huaiyan heard that he didn't see Qiao Xiachu, his heart was also very complicated.

"Host, Little Q has detected that the magnetic field is churning crazily. In this case, there will most likely be a second major earthquake, the scale of which is no less than the first one. Please protect your own safety, the host."

As soon as the little q mechanical sound landed, Rong Huaiyan felt that his whole body was not well.

The earthquake never ends.

There are several major earthquakes here, and the whole earth will be split apart.

Rong Huaiyan had to find an open place without any boulders or trees around.

Of course, he had no choice but to play by ear when the ground cracked.

Everyone panicked when the ground started shaking.

"There's another earthquake—"

A high-pitched shout came from outside.

The faces of the three people hiding in the deep pit were pale.

"What to do? What to do? The earthquake is coming again. Could it be the same as last time, the whole ground will be cracked? Will we be swallowed by the earth?"

Baoqing's face turned pale.

Zhou Nan sighed: "Yes, not only the second, but also the third, and earthquakes of various sizes, no less than a hundred times..."

"Ahhhh—"

Baoqing covered her mouth in fright, for fear that she would cry out.

The three of them were splashed with the potion, and with the frequent earthquakes, they had more or less wounds on their bodies. After the potion entered their bodies, they felt that they had changed.

Both Baoqing and Zhou Nan have changed now.

Especially Baoqing, her cheeks were covered with patterns like fish scales, her neck was also covered, her arms, thighs and feet were all like fish scales.

She was like a mermaid.

She was able to breathe underwater when she fell into a deep puddle.

Zhou Nan is different from her.

He had injuries on his body, but after soaking in the potion this time, his feet suddenly became flexible and free, as if he had grown a new pair of legs. Not to mention they were intact, he still felt light and light.

ADVERTISEMENT
As soon as he exerted his strength, he felt that he had light skills, and his speed was incredible.

Like The Flash.

But he also has a bunch of fur-like shells on his body, which is not ugly at all.

This is really not so good.

Therefore, as soon as he and Baoqing appeared in front of people, they frightened the fleeing people, screaming one by one, saying that they were aliens...

He is obviously a human being, easy to cut.

But no one believed that when they saw the aliens, the refugees yelled, the crowd ran away, and they were about to attack the three of them.

As a result, Qiao Mobai, who was caught between the two, kept holding the medicine jar.

He found this deep pit, and the three of them have been hiding here.

Qiao Mobai looked for food everywhere, even tree roots and wild vegetables, as long as he could eat them, he would dig them up and eat them.

For three days, it was really difficult.

Once the second earthquake breaks out, they will starve to death if they are not shaken to death.

None of them had food on them.

The dispersal was too hasty at that time, only Qiao Xiachu and Rong Huaiyan had some compressed biscuits in their backpacks, and no one else had them.

"What are you still holding the medicine jar for? You also want to become an alien?" Bao Qing asked.

The ground was already shaking.

When they saw no one around, they came out of the deep pit.

As soon as he came out, the ground shook crazily, and a crack suddenly appeared not far away, rushing towards the direction of the three of them.

"Run away—"

Qiao Mobai roared.

He didn't want to throw away the medicine jar.

After this accident, Zhou Nan and Bao Qing absorbed the potion in good condition. They did not die, but endured the potion's potion, and their bodies changed.

More importantly, Zhou Nan's broken leg recovered.

ADVERTISEMENT
Qiao Mobai felt that her brother-in-law needed medicine.

Once Rong Huaiyan is fused with the potion, his crippled leg will definitely recover.

At that time, brother-in-law will be a hero again.

Ever since she was injured, Qiao Mobai could tell that her sister had been worried and wanted to heal her brother-in-law's injured leg, but there was nothing she could do.

A pair of injured legs dragged down two people.

Qiao Mobai yelled while running wildly: "Sister, brother-in-law—"

He only hoped that he could survive the earthquake and meet Qiao Xiachu smoothly.

Zhou Nan and Bao Qing, who were behind them, were chasing after Qiao Mobai at first, but unexpectedly, a horizontal crack came in deep, separating the three of them at once.

Qiao Mobai's direction was far away from them.

"elder sister--"

A roar came from his chest.

The ground behind him was shaking, Qiao Mobai staggered and fell out, but he still held the medicine jar tightly with both arms.

Just when a boulder was suddenly lifted into the sky and crushed towards him, a figure shouted loudly: "Get out of the way—"

Qiao Mobai felt his body being pushed out.

He bumped into someone.

The medicine jar in his arms was squeezed to pieces.

The potion was all spilled out, and people were covered with it.

As for the person who pushed him away, one arm was crushed by a boulder. Judging from this situation, that person's arm should be broken into slag.

"No--"

Qiao Mo's eyes were sour.

He didn't care too much, struggled to get up, dug a spoonful of soil wet with the medicine with his shoes, rushed to the man, and pressed tightly on his wound.

"It must be possible, it must be possible."

Qiao Mobai kept mumbling.

Chapter 385 Sea Water Floods Back And Engulfs The Earth
Prev Chapter
Next Chapter
ADVERTISEMENT
"Li Jun, how are you?" Xie Honglin rushed over.

He struggled to lift the boulder.

This stone is large and heavy, even if ten comrades come, they may not be able to move it.

But he did just that.

At the same time, his whole body was in constant pain, and he felt tens of thousands of ants crawling on his body.

Xie Honglin felt as if he was going to die.

His hands holding onto the stone were bleeding, but he never let go, resisting all external factors, concentrating all his strength on his hands.

The boulder must be moved!

must--

"what!"

Accompanied by a loud cry, what Xie Honglin never expected was that the boulder was lifted up by him, and at this moment, Qiao Mobai also took the opportunity to drag Li Jun, who was under the pressure, out from under the stone .

Rumble.

There was a loud noise in the sky.

The gloomy clouds and mist gathered, and a new round of squalls and heavy rains was about to hit again.

The ground was still shaking.

The wind is howling.

Clouds are rolling.

Qiao Mobai picked up Li Jun who had rescued him on his back, and said to Xie Honglin, "Hurry up, let's go, let's leave here, the ground is about to crack—"

He yelled, Xie Honglin next to him was obviously suffering from the effects of the medicine, and he didn't understand what happened to his body, so he was always a little dazed.

ADVERTISEMENT
But Qiao Mo didn't understand.

He yelled straight away.

Without saying a word, Xie Honglin's stress response in the face of a crisis made him subconsciously raise his legs to follow Qiao Mobai's footsteps, and ran towards the open place together.

Wu Pingpo has been torn apart.

Nothing is complete.

This is completely different from what Zhou Nan said at the beginning.

Zhou Nan said that in the last chapter of the book, many parts of the world are engulfed by sea water, and only Wu Pingpo is still intact. Relying on his tenacious willpower, the hero dragged his broken leg to Wu Pingpo and crossed smoothly After the earthquake period...

But that's not the case at all.

Wu Pingpo was also shaken to pieces, there was no good land at all, and even the gullies gradually gathered water, and it was not known where the water came from.

Such a strong earthquake is like the plates on the earth splitting and recombining.

This is not something humans can handle.

When the ground stopped shaking and splitting, Qiao Mobai carried Li Jun on his back, followed by Xie Honglin, standing on a raised dirt bag, surrounded by oceans.

I don't know where this water came from.

The cities they live in are not coastal, even if an earthquake triggers a tsunami, only the coastal cities will be submerged, not the inland...

The water came out of nowhere.

Qiao Mobai took a sip.

So salty so salty.

Same as sea water.

Xie Honglin changed completely.

His arms were so thick that they became like Popeye's. The veins on his body were crisscrossed, which was shocking. His thick body tore through his clothes.

ADVERTISEMENT
Even if it wasn't a green titan, it became a small titan.

As long as he takes off, a pit will be smashed on the ground...

He looked at the reflection in the water in astonishment, picked up cold water, and rinsed it over and over again, but his body still couldn't recover, and he still looked like this.

Not only him, even Li Jun is different.

Li Jun's crushed hands didn't fully recover, they became slits, but if you look carefully, there are barbs growing in the place where the flesh and blood are connected. If you slap it down, you may have to bleed...

"Little brother, what happened to us, what was the water tank in your arms back then?" Xie Honglin also found something was wrong.

He could no longer be calm.

Qiao Mo was helpless.

He could only tell Xie Honglin about the potion one by one.

"This potion is newly developed. It can transform the human body and retain human consciousness, but I'm not sure what the transformation will look like in the end, because the ns virus was not developed by me." He said silently. .

When the ns virus was mentioned, Xie Honglin's eyes turned red.

He waved his fists and said angrily: "This is the notorious ns. At the time when Cauldron Star City sent people around to arrest survivors, many of our brothers were also caught by them and were taken away by them, even my own brother was taken away by them!"

The leaders of the refuge firmly refused to let them go out to seek revenge from Cauldron Star City.

The leader said, it's the end of the world, don't care about personal grievances, as long as there are outsiders who arrest survivors, they will do their best to arrest them one by one, and maintain stability.

As soon as he heard that he was infected with this virus, Xie Honglin grabbed Qiao Mobai and wanted to take him back to the shelter.

Qiao Mobai explained his identity clearly after some explanation.

Xie Honglin didn't believe it at first.

It wasn't until he said that he had a sister, brother-in-law, and a younger sister that Xie Honglin came to his senses and asked, "Is your sister's name Qiao Xiachu?"

Qiao Mobai pouted for a moment.

He yelled, "Did you see my sister? Where, where is she?"

ADVERTISEMENT
Seeing his movement, Xie Honglin relaxed a little, and told the story with a helpless expression.

After separating from Qiao Xiachu, Xie Honglin received the thank-you gift from her, and he had a good impression of Qiao Xiachu. He planned to send the survivors back to the shelter before coming out to look for her...

However, after the earthquake hit, the group of survivors ran around.

He and Li Jun tried their best, but they still couldn't save them. A group of people didn't believe Xie Honglin, saying that Xie Honglin and Qiao Xiachu were in the same group and wanted to kill them. When a crack appeared for no reason, they fell directly.

Li Jun and Xie Honglin moved fast enough not to fall together.

"The problem is, there is water everywhere. We have to find the ground before we can find Miss Qiao." Xie Honglin said.

At this time, Li Jun woke up faintly.

At the beginning, he didn't accept his hand, until a poisonous snake suddenly swam in the water, and it was about to bite his leg. He unconsciously slapped the snake and killed the snake...

At that moment, Li Jun had to accept the reality.

However, in order to accidentally injure him, he had to take off his shirt and wrap his hands. The thorns seemed to be poisonous.

This is not easy.

"I said, Dr. Qiao, can my hand recover one day? Even if it doesn't work, can it be cut off?" Li Jun asked.

"..." Qiao Mobai.

This stumped me.

The potion he synthesized can transform a person's body, allowing people to have powerful abilities while preserving their own consciousness, but it seems... there is no way to restore it.

"Slowly accept the reality. Look at my head. I can't just jump around casually. Once I jump up, the dirt bag under our feet will be wiped away by my buttocks." Xie Honglin joked.

"Okay. That's the only way to go. I finally saved my life." Li Jun said helplessly.

Seeing that they were all fine, Qiao Mobai wanted to find his sister Qiao Xiachu wholeheartedly.

Both Xie Honglin and Li Jun have mutated.

They couldn't go back to the refuge anymore, fearing that they would scare their former comrades to death, so they decided to search for sisters Qiao Xiachu and Qiao Linmei with Qiao Mobai.

Chapter 386 Meeting On The Shore
Prev Chapter
Next Chapter
ADVERTISEMENT
Another three days.

The heavy rain gradually stopped.

Earthquakes, big and small, have come again, and I don't know how many times.

After experiencing the third major earthquake, the ground finally returned to a brief calm.

But the sea water poured back and swallowed Wu Pingpo.

Qiao Xiachu was about to fall into the crack when a crack appeared. She had no escape, so she chose to dodge into the space to escape.

But the waters that appeared suddenly filled up the cracks in the ground.

When she and Qiao Linmei were ejected from space, they fell into the sea water.

Taking advantage of the gap, Qiao Xiachu took out a kayak from the space and caught Qiao Linmei intact.

After three days of recovery, Qiao Linmei also slowly woke up, and the wound on her back was slowly healing, without inflammation, infection, or rupture.

After Qiao Linmei woke up, she felt the pain in her back and tears flowed down her cheeks.

"Why are you crying?" Qiao Xiachu asked coldly.

She is not good at comforting people.

In other words, she wanted to comfort Qiao Linmei, but she didn't.

Qiao Linmei hugged Qiao Xiachu's waist, wiped her tears on her sister, raised her head, and said with admiration: "Sister, without you, I would have died long ago, you have saved me again and again, yes My favorite person."

Qiao Xiachu is not used to being hugged.

But she didn't push away Qiao Linmei.

"Okay, since you're awake, let's go find Huaiyan and Mobai together, we still don't know what Wu Pingpo has become," she said.

Even Wu Pingpo was flooded by the sea.

Isn't there no intact land in the world?

Qiao Xiachu's heart is heavy.

"Okay." Qiao Linmei nodded vigorously.

ADVERTISEMENT
She was buried in the sand before, and it seemed that someone saved her, and I don't know what happened to that person.

When the kayak was sliding in one direction, Qiao Linmei asked by the way.

Qiao Xiachu told her all the things that happened after she fell into a deep sleep.

"Oh, that's really strange. I didn't expect that there are such people in this world. It's really incredible." Qiao Linmei sighed.

Qiao Xiachu nodded.

It's not easy.

The apocalypse is almost ten years away, and there are not many people who have survived all the way to the present. Even if it is a rescue team, they still have to survive.

For Xie Honglin and Li Jun, the nature of steel has not changed at all.

Qiao Xiachu knew that she couldn't do it.

But she hoped that such people would not be extinct.

It's a touch of... hope.

"Sister, how did you find the kayak? It's really rare." Qiao Lin said beautifully.

Qiao Xiachu slurred a few words, and got away with it.

Qiao Linmei was not a person who liked to study and think deeply. Whatever her sister said, she just believed it.

Therefore, when a group of people saw them and questioned the origin of their kayaks, Qiao Linmei cursed: "Go away, go away, this kayak was found by my sister, whoever found it, Whose is it, you are not so lucky, why do you say that we are treated favorably by the shelter?"

There are a few survivors in the water.

They hugged the wooden stake all the way and were carried away by the current. On the horizontal surface, a kayak suddenly appeared with two girls sitting on it.

The survivors cursed at them.

All the swear words have been scolded.

But under the calm water surface, the current was turbulent, forcibly staggering them from the kayak, even if they wanted to puncture the kayak, there was nothing they could do.

Qiao Linmei scolded them with her waist in her hands.

A few people were swearing, and before they had time to reply, they were swallowed by a wave, and they drank a few mouthfuls of salty and dirty water before they emerged again.

ADVERTISEMENT
After such a toss, Qiao Xiachu rowed the kayak, and he didn't know how long it had passed, as if there was no end in sight.

She took out a black buckwheat bun and a box of canned meat from her backpack.

"Eat something first, we need to save some water." Qiao Xiachu said.

Her backpack is only that big in total.

Even if she secretly stuffed things into it before Qiao Linmei woke up, a backpack can't hold a few liters of water.

Dry food can be a little more.

"Okay." Qiao Linmei took a mouthful of the dry and hard steamed buns, and just picked a little bit of the canned meat with her fingers and ate or twice, then stuffed the canned meat to Qiao Xiachu.

"Eat it," she said.

Qiao Xiachu didn't hesitate, and directly ate a steamed bun, twisted up two pieces of meat and ate it.

After she finished eating, she took out a box of anti-inflammatory medicine from her backpack and handed it to Qiao Linmei: "Take the medicine, your injury is quite serious."

Fortunately, her own hand recovered very well.

On the fifth day, when I was about to change the dressing, I found that my arm could move flexibly and freely, and I was overjoyed.

Come to think of it, she drank some ginseng water from time to time, which played a big role at the critical moment!

"Sister, you are so amazing that you even brought medicine in your backpack. If it weren't for the medicine on your body, my back injury would either be infected or inflamed. Sooner or later I would die." Qiao Linmei said truthfully.

"Okay, don't talk about death all day long."

"Oh, I listen to my sister."

Qiao Linmei stuck out her tongue and swallowed the medicine.

The back injury still hurts.

But she could bear it.

The kayak glides on the water for an unknown amount of time, until a clean highland appears in front of it. After the ground cracks, the entire straight peak appears impressively.

The fault is full of solid stones.

Only such a fault plane was not washed and collapsed by sea water.

ADVERTISEMENT
"Sister, how do we go up?" Qiao Linmei asked worriedly.

This 90°pi is straight and straight, about ten meters high.

Qiao Xiachu pinched his chin and thought.

She has the miniature drone that Rong Huaiyan sent before, and it can fly up with a rope, but they are not sure if there are any stones on the ground that can fix the rope...

For a while, it really stumped her.

While the two were struggling, a tall figure appeared above the cliff.

"Wow, wow, Qiao Xiachu, Qiao Xiachu, it's you—"

Qiao Xiachu looked around, and could vaguely see a shadow, but no matter how he looked, he couldn't tell who he was, until a woman appeared beside him, and she lifted the cover on her head, revealing a head reflecting blue light.

"Hey, who is this?" Qiao Linmei was stunned.

I can't see clearly, but from the figures and their howling voices, I always feel very familiar.

"I'm Zhou Nan—"

Zhou Nan?

Qiao Xiachu was stunned.

"Sister, I'm Baoqing—"

The woman reflecting the blue light yelled frantically towards the bottom of the cliff.

Qiao Xiachu looked shocked.

She didn't understand what happened to the two of them, but they were the closest to Mo Bai back then, so they had to go up and ask about Mo Bai's whereabouts.

"Why isn't Mo Bai with them?" Qiao Lin said beautifully, "I won't get lost with them too."

Harmful earthquake.

Don't give up after eating so many people, but also disperse all relatives.

"Let's go up and talk later."

Qiao Xiachu took out the miniature drone, hung a rope on it, and then controlled the plane to go up, letting it fly in front of Zhou Nan and Bao Qing.

Chapter 387 One Man One Pig On The Water
Prev Chapter
Next Chapter
ADVERTISEMENT
After Qiao Linmei went up, Qiao Xiachu jumped into the water ahead of time, deflated the kayak, tied it with a rope, hung it around her waist, and then grabbed the rope to go ashore.

Now kayaking is baby.

There will only be more and more of these areas.

Kayaks are considered national treasures.

Mountains and rivers have become sea areas, the ground has been swallowed up, and there are not many materials to build ships. Generally, it is really very difficult to shift positions.

Qiao Xiachu didn't know which link went wrong.

She clearly remembered that after the earthquake, it took a year and a half before the seawater intrusion occurred, and more importantly, it did not engulf the land in a large area at the beginning.

Otherwise, she would have no chance to return to the First Base, which survived the earthquake.

This life is completely different.

Not to mention this process in advance, even the last land that Zhou Nan "saw" was swallowed up, so is there any place where people survive in this world?

"What's wrong with you?" Qiao Linmei covered her mouth and looked at Baoqing who was wrapped in leaves, she couldn't believe her eyes.

Baoqing turned into a mermaid.

See you soon.

Zhou Nan also turned into a hairy man.

ugly.

Qiao Xiachu was not surprised.

Sisi also mutated, from a domestic pig to a porcupine...

They are afraid that they have absorbed too much potion, which will lead to complete mutation, and they have not changed their species, which is considered very good.

"What about Mobai? He's not with you?" Qiao Xiachu asked.

The faces of the two suddenly turned bad.

ADVERTISEMENT
Baoqing said with a sad face: "The earth was split open, we were forced to separate from him, he was running very fast at that time, he should not have been swallowed..."

They also worked hard to survive.

If Zhou Nan hadn't been fast enough to lead her all the way, he would have been eaten by the crack.

It's really faster than natural disasters.

The limits of human beings are always beyond comparison.

If this was not modified by Qiao Mobai's potion, the first level would be swallowed by the crack, and the second level would be drowned by water...

Overnight, the originally wet ground was full of ocean, Zhou Nan fell into the bottom of the water, his feet were bound by something, but fortunately Baoqing got into the water and helped him untie the vines on his ankles in the water strip.

Then, with Zhou Nan on her back, she swam all the way to the shore.

Speaking of which, Baoqing found that when she was in the water, her skin would become normal, and only when she was on the shore, would she grow such fish scale-like shells.

"Okay, in this case, let's look for Mobai and Huaiyan together. Now the entire Wupingpo has become a sea area, and the three major earthquakes have passed. As long as the ground doesn't crack, it should be safe." Qiao Xiachu said.

There will be large and small earthquake swarms for a period of time.

But the level can no longer be compared with the previous three times.

Zhou Nan nodded obediently.

He felt ashamed in his heart, thinking that everyone came all the way to Wu Pingpo because of his proposal, but who would have expected that even this place would not be spared.

As the team continued to move forward, Zhou Nan offered to be courteous and took the initiative to carry things for Qiao Xiachu.

He is now faster and has increased strength.

It's easy to take things.

Qiao Xiachu was naturally not pretentious, so he threw the kayak on his back.

"I'm sorry, I really didn't expect..." It would be like this.

Zhou Nan apologized.

Now that he has become like this, he wants to go home even more, but even Wu Pingpo is overwhelmed, and invisibly, he feels that he can't go back.

ADVERTISEMENT
Qiao Xiachu said quietly: "You've always been a half-baked guy. However, since Wu Pingpo has been submerged, I'm afraid that there is no complete piece of land on the entire earth."

Next, survivors must adapt to life surrounded by water.

It's just that I don't know if the fish in this sea area have changed or mutated due to successive natural disasters...

Otherwise, the big guy can still fish for a living.

The group continued on their way, searching for the traces of Qiao Mobai and Rong Huaiyan along the way.

During successive small earthquake sweeps, several people barely managed to survive.

The sky was gloomy, and there were heavy rainstorms from time to time.

Lightning mixed with the wind and rain.

But the strange thing is, Qiao Xiachu found that there is a piece of sea, every time the lightning strikes, it seems to be swallowed by something before it hits the sea.

In particular, a particularly large thunderbolt exploded with intense light in mid-air, but when it fell into the sea, it disappeared very quickly. Several people saw this spectacle and lamented that someone was going through a catastrophe, waiting to ascend .

What Qiao Xiachu didn't know was that in the sea ahead, there was a huge wooden door with a man sitting on it and a rumbling pig beside him.

The piglet is covered in white hair, with a row of spikes on its back and long fangs.

But it faced the man next to it, and never attacked him. It just jumped into the water in one breath when it saw a fish swimming by in the sea, and then yelled at the man with a fish in its mouth.

The flattering "face" is like a dog.

"Well, Si Si is doing very well, I just happened to be hungry."

The man went through several rounds and looked for many places, but he did not see Rong Huaiyan of Qiao Xiachu.

He successfully took the fish in Sisi's mouth, then took out a saber from the system, peeled off the fish scales, and began to eat fish fillets...

The technique is too skillful.

A few days ago, he met the little pig Sisi running around, and it even attacked him, Rong Huaiyan confronted it directly with a malicious expression on his face.

Originally, he wanted to kill Si Si with a single blow.

But thinking that Qiao Xiachu really likes the little pig, he said to it: "From today on, you have to listen to me and work for me obediently. I won't kill you, or I will kill you anyway."

ADVERTISEMENT
Sisi seemed to have a spirituality, but it didn't attack him manically anymore.

Along the way, one person and one pig got along quite harmoniously.

The little piggy is also very good. He entered the water and swam smoothly. He looked like he was having fun, not like a pig, but like a seal.

Rong Huaiyan smiled.

Slowly he accepts that there is a piggy by his side.

Persisting in this way until now, there is an inexplicable harmony between master and servant.

Little Piggy works peacefully beside his unscrupulous master, and keeps himself to an extreme.

Rong Huaiyan threw the rest to Sisi.

Without any hesitation, he swallowed one mouthful after another.

"Ahead is the shore!" Rong Huaiyan stood up at once.

He was beyond excited.

As long as they landed, it was equivalent to narrowing the scope of the search.

He inexplicably believes that with Qiao Xiachu's ability, she will definitely go ashore...then they can be reunited.

Thinking of this, Rong Huaiyan said to Si Si: "Hurry up, push the board and swim forward—"

Plop.

Water splashes.

Sisi jumped into the water like she was having fun, arching the plank with her pig's snout, her four hooves swam non-stop, and under Rong Huaiyan's direction, the door swam towards the shore.

"Help me, I can't swim anymore—"

At this time, a figure was in front of him, blocking the way, and lay on the wooden board.

The board was about to sink under her weight.

Rong Huaiyan had an angry look on his face, and just about to kick the woman away, when he glanced at her indiscriminately, he was stunned, and the movement of his feet stopped.

Chapter 388 Wu Qingya
Prev Chapter
Next Chapter
ADVERTISEMENT
"It's you!"

Rong Huaiyan was stunned.

The person lying on the board turned out to be...

"Brother, please do me a favor and save me. I can do anything for you." The woman begged.

Rong Huaiyan looked at the woman.

He said lightly: "Okay, then you sit up, and I will swim ashore by myself, this wooden door can't bear two people."

"Okay, okay, thank you, big brother is so kind, God will bless you with a long life." The woman said gratefully.

Rong Huaiyan frowned slightly.

He couldn't hear the flow of a woman's heart.

really interesting.

Since opening this ability, besides Qiao Xiachu, this is the first exception.

poof.

Rong Huaiyan jumped into the water at once, and then swam to the woman's side. His hands were wandering in the water, and when he stretched out his hands, he found a healthy pair of legs under the water!

Isn't it Zhou Jiaomei?

"Oh, brother, thank you, I've come up..." the woman called shyly.

The softness of the voice makes the scalp tingle.

If Hu Guang heard this, he must have softened his knees instantly.

such a pity.

Rong Huaiyan looked indifferent.

ADVERTISEMENT
He didn't look back, plunged into the water, and swam towards the shore with a few fierce moves.

When he swam to the shore, Rong Huaiyan found a rope hanging from the cliff. He didn't think much about it, and with the help of the rope, he went all the way up.

What he didn't know was that this rope was left on purpose by Qiao Xiachu.

She vaguely guessed, Rong Huaiyan or Qiao Mobai, there will always be someone who has not landed yet, if they also come from this side, maybe they can find them along the rope.

After Rong Huaiyan came up, when he turned his head, he found that Sisi was still under the cliff.

It arched its body and kept wailing.

Rong Huaiyan raised his voice, and said to the woman below: "Help me tie the piggy to the rope, and I will pull you up."

The woman was still hesitating at first, but thinking of the strength under her hands, she pulled the rope with great difficulty. Fortunately, the rope was long enough to bind the piglet properly. She tied the rope in a knot, held the rope firmly, and Rong Huaiyan pulled one person and one pig ashore.

As soon as she got up, the woman knelt at Rong Huaiyan's feet, Lihua said with rain, "Thank you, Mr. Wu, my name is Wu Qingya, I'm from another place, I heard that there is a shelter near Wu Pingpo, I want to come here to find a place to stay , did not expect an earthquake..."

The ground shook.

"what--"

Wu Qingya subconsciously threw herself at Rong Huaiyan's thigh, and was about to hug her. Rong Huaiyan's speed was unbelievably fast, and he jumped away.

As soon as he rolled, he lowered his figure.

The ground shook for a long time, but this time the earthquake was obviously very slight, and there was no big crack again, so after the shaking, it stopped.

On Wu Qingya's face, which was exactly the same as Zhou's charming, there was a faint resentment and a trace of fragility, like a weak woman who was always seeking protection.

She is very gentle, even her eyes are soft.

Zhou Jiaomei is charming to the bone, but her tenderness is mixed with a bit of strength, but Wu Qingya is different, she has a weakness of "I need a man to protect" from her bones, she is downright weak.

Rong Huai stood up slowly.

His body was dripping wet, full of water, flowing continuously.

Wu Qingya was not much better.

Her figure is not as coquettish and perfect, her body is thin and thin, her clothes stick to her body wetly, and her exquisite curves can be seen a little.

ADVERTISEMENT
A gust of wind blew, she hugged her arms tightly, raised a pair of delicate eyes, and said pitifully: "Brother, I didn't mean to, the earthquake came, I was too scared, so I wanted to hug you, don't you mind."

Rong Huaiyan said coldly: "I have to go, since you are all ashore, we will each go our own way."

Sisi the little pig quickly ran to his side.

boom boom.

The pig growled.

It was accusing the master of running away by itself, leaving him a pig to continue working as a coolie, and it was so stupid that it pushed the board against the wall to stop.

Rong Huaiyan knelt down and gently brushed the little pig's forehead.

He praised it with a straight face: "Sisi, you are doing well. When you find your mistress, your good days will come."

"It's this monster that killed my younger brother, woo woo woo, god damn it, I only have one relative in this world, he died right under my nose, I won't live, I won't live—"

"Sisi, let's go."

"It's not that you want to kill people, so you can kill them casually. Then wouldn't we people also easily become the dead souls under your sword? I don't agree."

But obviously, the refugees on the ground are relatively weak, and it is relatively easy to rob him...

The person who was caught wanted to explain several times, but the person just didn't listen, kept crying and yelling...

Wu Qingya, who was behind him, also followed him step by step, never appearing to leave.

As if it understood everything...

He didn't look back and continued walking all the way.

Sure enough, Wu Qingya stood up with difficulty, with a face full of tears: "Brother, your wife is really lucky, you are so kind to her, I am so envious—"

He held on to a person's trousers tightly, and refused to let go. Even if the sky thundered, and a trace of lightning struck them, he would tremble from the shock, but he would not let go.

One man was screaming very loudly, hysterically.

Rong Huaiyan listened impatiently.

This is either a rich person or a large material household.

ADVERTISEMENT
The survivors around were just joining in the fun.

With such a weak appearance, she can live to this day... It can only be said that the tricks are really not covered, it depends on how long she plays.

Especially the person who was arrested had a very weird appearance, with so much hair, he looked like a normal person at first glance, but even though he was so ugly, he was still wearing a pair of rain boots!

The little pig Sisi was having fun in an instant, and her four hooves kept jumping in place, not to mention how happy she was.

This is outrageous.

But they each have a pair.

Somewhere, Rong Huaiyan had a feeling that Qiao Xiachu must be on the shore, definitely there!

Rong Huaiyan lifted his legs and left.

Rong Huaiyan quickened his pace, and she almost ran to follow him, but when he slowed down, she chased him leisurely, with great skill throughout.

"I said this gentleman, if you are like this, even if you are not an alien, you should understand that we pay attention to killing people for their lives. The law of the end of the world has collapsed, but if you kill someone's brother, you should compensate for their losses."

Maybe it's because the land area is small enough, just after he walked a lot intermittently, a group of people appeared in front of him and were arguing, and the quarrel was so fierce.

Boom boom boom.

In the last days, few people still have compassion left.

It was raining heavily, and few people still kept their rain boots.

"Yes, yes, even in the end of the world, if you let someone catch you on the spot and kill someone, you will have to bear the responsibility."

He hates women acting the most.

Maybe it was fate.

Answer or not, do his shit.

Rong Huaiyan didn't care if it understood or not, the woman behind him must have understood.

The pig hair is sticky.

Work hard, but also do something good.

Chapter 389 I Fight You
Prev Chapter
Next Chapter
ADVERTISEMENT
Qiao Xiachu was getting bored.

She doesn't like rainy days, especially the continuous heavy rain. Let alone the endless air humidity is very high, and she always feels that she is about to get moldy.

In particular, there was thunder and lightning from time to time in the sky, which made Baoqing scream several times.

After Baoqing's body changed, her ability to resist lightning was very poor, as long as there was a trace of lightning, it would make her hair explode in pain.

She had to take a pair of low-top plastic rain boots out of her backpack.

After Baoqing put it on, she really felt much better.

When Zhou Nan saw it, he said quietly, "I don't have it? You don't know, since I grew hair, I can't protect against lightning. In fact, I'm as afraid of thunder and lightning as Baoqing..."

Qiao Linmei was furious at that moment.

She kicked over and said to Zhou Nan: "f**k you, you just want to steal my sister's things, get the hell out of here, I'm kind enough to give you food, don't push yourself too far."

Disposable raincoats, Qiao Xiachu has a lot of space to hoard, but it is impossible to take out so many.

She wore a thick set herself.

Then, she pretended that there were only two sets of disposable raincoats in her backpack, and she couldn't take out any more.

Qiao Linmei wears a suit, and Baoqing wears a suit.

Zhou Nan was caught in the rain the whole time.

He didn't say anything.

Who made him hairy.

He endured.

Qiao Xiachu also saw him walking barefoot, and was beaten by thunder and lightning several times, so he had to move a rubber shoe cover from the space, and asked him to find a rattan and tie it up.

This shoe cover was originally reserved for Rong Huaiyan.

He has big feet.

When Qiao Linmei saw it, she immediately understood everything, kicked Zhou Nan hard several times, and cursed loudly: "You robbed my brother-in-law, don't go too far—"

ADVERTISEMENT
Zhou Nan was so happy that he was about to bubble.

He knew that he couldn't go back, and slowly, his heart settled down, and he planned to follow Qiao Xiachu and Rong Huaiyan willingly.

When Qiao Xiachu took out the shoe cover with a sore face, he felt accepted.

At that moment, he was so happy that he couldn't help but walk a little... floating.

As soon as he floated, he hit a young man.

Since his body mutated, although his speed was as fast as lightning, his bones were as hard as gold and steel weights. When he knocked over someone, the boy vomited blood instantly and fell to the ground without getting up.

Then, a tall man rushed over, grabbed Zhou Nan's clothes, and refused to let him go.

Qiao Xiachu was also helpless.

She knew it was Zhou Nan's fault.

Who told this guy to walk without eyes, so he just used him to bump into others.

"Jojo—"

A voice came from behind.

Qiao Xiachu's eyes lit up.

She turned around abruptly and took a closer look. Under the rainy sky, a tall and strong figure suddenly appeared. He walked towards her step by step with strong steps.

The joy, shock and madness in his eyes were no less than hers.

Qiao Xiachu took a step forward and rushed over.

As soon as she passed by, she grabbed his arm and looked carefully. Except for the old wound on his leg, there was no other injury, and her eyes lit up.

"It's okay, it's okay, it's fine." Rong Huaiyan said.

He also got shit luck this time.

Along the way, even if there were several bumps, vibrations, and cracks in the earthquake, except for a tumble and loss of contact with the main force, he was fine.

Especially that electric shock allowed him to restore his system.

This is a blessing in misfortune.

ADVERTISEMENT
Qiao Xiachu found that he was fine, hugged him, and leaned his head against him, feeling the joy of regaining what was lost, his eyes shining brightly: "It's good that you come back, it's good that you come back—"

Rong Huaiyan hugged her tightly and held her in his arms.

The happiness and satisfaction at this moment made him feel that the hardships along the way were nothing.

However, he found that she was still trembling when her arms hugged him.

With a flustered look on his face, he grabbed her shoulder and asked tremblingly, "You, are you hurt?"

Qiao Xiachu shook his head and nodded again.

"Where is the injury, let me see—"

After finishing speaking, Rong Huaiyan went to roll up her sleeves, but she grabbed her wrist.

"It's nothing, I've recovered pretty well, and the bone growth is the next thing, compared with Linmei, this is nothing." She said.

When Rong Huaiyan heard this, his heart felt sour and full of guilt.

"I'm sorry, I didn't protect you by your side again and again." He said.

Qiao Xiachu grinned.

She said happily: "What are you talking about, don't be a mother-in-law, if my ability can't make me survive, even if you are by my side, I will still get a boxed meal. But this pig is... Sisi?"

I didn't feel it before.

At this moment, a pig rubbed against her leg vigorously, making her feel uncomfortable, and when she lowered her head, she found a porcupine.

Maya.

Why does this piggy look so similar to Si Si?

While she was in doubt, Rong Huaiyan nodded to confirm her guess.

"Well, this piggy is wise, very smart, no worse than a dog, so he will hang out with us from now on," he said.

Sisi's loyalty is no less than that of the dogs he raised before.

Still under the modification of Qiao Mobai potion, Si Si also mutated, so she is no ordinary pig.

Qiao Xiachu squinted and smiled.

ADVERTISEMENT
She nodded again and again: "Okay, let it follow from now on."

Anyway, there is still a piece of space where pigs are raised, and there are a lot of pig grass in it.

"My big sister, hello—my name is Wu Qingya, I was saved by my benefactor, and I survived..."

Behind him, a figure came meanderingly.

Her black hair was scattered on her cheeks, and when she saw Qiao Xiachu, she stretched out her hand and gently brushed the black hair around her ear, revealing her clear face.

Qiao Xiachu looked shocked.

She stared at the woman dumbfounded, and asked incredulously, "Tell me again, what's your name?"

"Wu Qingya."

The woman said it cutely.

Her lips were red with blue, and blue with purple. When facing Qiao Xiachu, she looked extremely humble, like a weak little sister.

It seems that when you say something serious, you are about to cry.

Qiao Xiachu read in a low voice: "Qingya, Qingya... she got a good name, and she looks... very special too."

If she doesn't say it, no one will call her - Zhou Jiaomei.

The woman who fell off the cliff to save Hu Guang.

Erhei's biological daughter.

But this woman's legs are intact, and her clothes are completely soaked, sticking to her body. There is no trace of scar on her legs, and they are as good as ever.

Even with her medical skills, she could barely fill up the pits on Rong Huaiyan's cheeks, but she couldn't completely remove the two scars on his cheeks.

Zhou Jiaomei's leg was injured at the time. She had undergone surgery and had an obvious scar. In addition, her scar grew and proliferated later, but there was a big bulge.

Whenever she touched the scar, she always joked: "Sister Qiao, my scar is so ugly, even a man would not like it, but Hu Guang doesn't despise me, he is really too kind."

Qiao Xiachu looked up at Rong Huaiyan and asked, "You saved it?"

"Um."

Rong Huaiyan did not refute.

Chapter 390 Family Affection In The Apocalypse
Prev Chapter
Next Chapter
ADVERTISEMENT
"You, are you dead people? What's going on, don't you want to take responsibility? I know, there is no law, no police, but killing is always bad, you don't want to be responsible, and I don't want to live—"

The man suddenly pulled out the dagger from his ankle, and stabbed at Zhou Nan. However, under Zhou Nan's strength, he was no match, and Zhou Nan pinched his wrist within two strokes. As soon as he exerted force, he let the man eat Painful, he loosened his five fingers, and the dagger fell to the ground.

Zhou Nan was also in a dilemma.

He was a leader for a while in the last days, and gained power by virtue of his "prophecy", but he himself has always been a law-abiding and good citizen since he came from the real world.

Killing, he hasn't done much yet.

So he was helpless when he was chased and held accountable.

"Sir, don't talk so much. To be honest, what do you want? Don't talk so much nonsense." Baoqing grabbed the man directly and asked.

She was covered with a scarf that directly covered her head and her cheeks, only her eyes were exposed, and her whole body was tightly wrapped.

Now, she couldn't listen anymore.

This person has been entangled for so long, isn't he just wanting to take advantage of it?

The surrounding people who eat melons don't have any good intentions.

They obviously want to pray for mantises to catch cicadas, and the orioles are behind.

But those things are out of their control.

When the man heard this, he immediately became excited.

He looked at the group of people, everyone who was not wet, especially the most beautiful one, she was wearing the best raincoat, and there was a big bag on the back, which was bulging, and one could tell that she was of high status.

The man shakes off his timidity.

He raised his chest abruptly and said, "I want to eat, as long as you give me something to eat, I will let you go, and I won't trouble you again."

"Tch." Qiao Linmei couldn't help laughing.

What about my brother.

ADVERTISEMENT
This man is not sad at all, it is enough to exchange his brother's death for some food.

"What do you want to eat? We don't have much," she said.

The man lion opened his mouth wide.

He said: "Whatever you have, what I want."

Rong Huaiyan's eyes froze.

He glanced at the man coldly, looked at Qiao Xiachu, and said, "Is there any food in the backpack? Give him one, and we will continue to look for Mobai."

Seeing their group, there was no silent figure in the crowd, Rong Huaiyan knew that Qiao Xiachu must be uneasy, and he didn't want to mess around with this person and waste time.

But when the things are taken out, it is the time of this person's death.

I want to court death, no wonder others.

Qiao Xiachu understood in seconds.

She stretched out her hand and took it out of her backpack. After a while, she seemed to take out a bag of black buckwheat buns from her backpack, handed it to the man and said, "This is the last dry food. It's not much. It's our treat for your brother." compensation."

The man swallowed dryly.

He hasn't eaten steamed buns for a long time.

Just like in a previous life.

The moment he saw the steamed buns, the man was stunned.

The people who eat melons are also dumbfounded.

They thought that there were at most a few compressed biscuits on their bodies, but they didn't expect that the woman took out coarse grain steamed buns——

Surprised, everyone salivated.

Greed, evil and madness flashed in the eyes of everyone.

Boom!

At this time, Rong Huaiyan suddenly pulled out a gun from his waist, and fired a shot into the air, his eyes were cold and murderous.

When the eyes swept over everyone, the people present did not dare to breathe.

ADVERTISEMENT
Everyone was terrified.

This man is so scary.

His eyes can scare people to death, he is obviously the one who licks blood from the edge of a knife.

For a moment, the people who originally wanted to move their minds suppressed their thoughts one by one, and only focused on the man whose brother died.

"Let's go."

With Rong Huaiyan's order, the man hugged the steamed bun tightly, and then ran away without looking back, even ignoring his brother's body.

The others looked at each other and followed.

Waiting for the crowd to disperse, Zhou Nan is still a little uncomfortable, for them Said: "I'll give this little brother a ride, I really feel very uncomfortable."

People are also very innocent.

He is fast enough.

To exchange my brother's death for a small bag of steamed buns is already a great value.

"Okay." Qiao Xiachu felt melancholy.

Rong Huaiyan took her hand and whispered in her ear: "When I find a chance, I will tell you Hu Guang's last thoughts..."

Wu Qingya blushed instantly.

"Miss Qiao, my surname is really not Zhou. My name is Wu Qingya. I grew up in the countryside in the prosperous age. I haven't seen much of the world. So when natural disasters came, we were calm in the countryside and survived all the way."

Qiao Xiachu was quite anxious.

"Just a rural woman, her name is Cao Xiaohong." Wu Qingya said.

I escaped the earthquake, but I didn't expect it to disappear like this.

In the apocalypse, family affection is insignificant compared to life and death.

Wu Qingya, who had been following them all the time, seemed to be joining their camp on her own, and just followed them all the way at a leisurely pace...

She wanted to find Qiao Mobai quickly.

Once there is a big root, it is almost quickly divided among the survivors.

ADVERTISEMENT
Qiao Linmei asked several times.

Rong Huaiyan comforted him: "If I survive, he will definitely find a way. Mo Bai has always been a smart boy, but he is not very stupid."

Qiao Linmei asked back and forth, and along the way, Wu Qingya told the truth without any hesitation, for she couldn't tell the truth from the fake.

She said uncomfortably: "I was born in an ordinary way. My mother said that I was ugly since I was a child. When I grow up, no one will want me. She is right..."

She didn't know what to say, but the pace under her feet was obviously faster.

Her eyes fell on Rong Huaiyan, with a hint of doubt.

Wu Qingya asked with a look of surprise: "Do you have friends who look like me?"

Thinking of this, why is Qiao Xiachu not in a hurry.

Qiao Linmei pinched her chin.

"Okay, let's find Mo Bai first, and then you can tell me," she said.

Now Wu Pingpo is not even easy to find tree roots.

She said lightly: "We will continue to move forward, you just catch up quickly."

She grabbed Wu Qingya and looked left and right, she kept shaking her head, and muttered to herself: "No, I think you are just coquettish, you obviously look exactly the same."

"Are you going to make sure that your surname is not Zhou?"

When they were scattered, he didn't bring any food with him. After the earthquake for many days, even if he escaped the crack by chance, he would starve to death.

"Okay, okay." Zhou Nan quickly agreed.

"No, it's exactly the same, but you are thinner than her, not as good-looking as her." Qiao Linmei said bluntly.

"Then what's your mother's name?" Qiao Linmei asked.

Qiao Xiachu naturally heard it too.

Qiao Xiachu didn't say anything.

In the current situation, digging a hole and giving the boy a grave is still very fast.

Qiao Xiachu felt something, and nodded in agreement.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

148K 3.3K 77
Author: steamed fat shoes Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2023-03-17 Latest: Chapter 76 Through rebirth finished 341,000 read now...
565K 39K 47
THE YEAR IS 2050. Human-like androids have become integrated into society and every household, becoming part of our daily lives. They look exactly li...
15.4K 246 116
Author: Bai Jiu Run a tavern and get more new items through gacha. Decorate your tavern, build farms and pastures, harvest a wide variety of produce...
26.2K 512 27
Extreme climates are befalling the earth, and natural disasters such as floods, typhoons, extreme heat, and extreme cold are staged in turn. Jiang Zh...