๐‘Š๐‘–๐‘กโ„Ž ๐‘ƒ๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘ ๐‘’

Galing kay laroywrites

The world is chaotic and cold. No love to give and no warmth to feel. It was easy to live in that kind of wor... Higit pa

๐‘ƒ๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘”๐‘ข๐‘’
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII(22)
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
Epilogue
A/N: New Book!!
{A/N} Did I lie๐Ÿ‘€

{A/N} Update: It's on the way!!!

331 8 2
Galing kay laroywrites

Just a little update that there will be a sequel and it's being written.

I was a little skeptical about making a part 2, I didn't realize how much attention and love my book was getting until recently. Almost 50k reads!!

Not gonna lie though, I didn't wanna make a second book😭 but I've been getting comments saying how y'all don't like the way With Purpose ended and I'll admit the ending was rushed but I promise it would've been a lot more brutal if I didn't get writers block, so for those of you who wanted it and have been patiently waiting, Different Motives will be out soon.

I'm not posting the description until I publish the prologue. I know how folks be on this app!

Thank you for the love and support!❤️

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

58K 4.2K 55
"You did Maths Ada, and you're smart. Langa and you are so fucking negative. Two negatives make a positive, so like I said, you two deserve each othe...
18.2K 1.3K 24
"Where the hustle brings the dollar." In a city full of money, sex, and drugs..you will get swallowed whole. In Amir Brooks and Asshir Robinson's per...
661K 39.7K 58
Love is just a word until someone comes along and gives it a memory... You know you're in love when you can say anything to the person and you know t...
3.9K 135 14
- ๐“๐ก๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐ , ๐š๐ซ๐ ๐ฎ๐ข๐ง๐ , ๐›๐ซ๐จ๐ค๐ž๐ง ๐ ๐ฅ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ, ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ก๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐๐ฌ.. ๐“๐ก๐ž๐ฌ๐ž ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ...