Bluelock One Shots

By anna_hanz

Just a bunch of One Shots for all you people out there and I take requests so Feel free to make requests! En... More

Soulmates ~ Rin
A girl? ~ Niko
Ego Crusher ~ Kaiser
An old friend ~ Isagi
Choose ~ Itoshi Brothers
Monster ~ Bachira
My Treasure ~ Nagi
Sidekick ~ Ness
Didn't recognise ~ Kurona
Hero ~ Kunigami
It's been awhile ~ Sae
Bound to be ~ Kaiser
Why is she here? ~ Rin
The Sister ~ Reo
England's Prodigy ~ Nagi
England's Prodigy pt.2 ~ Nagi
Both?! ~ Isagi & Bachira
Childhood ~ Reo
Bastard Munchen ~ Isagi
Little Dog ~ Ness
Bluelocks Beauty ~ Kaiser
The boyfriend ~ Shidou
Together ~ Nagi
Gifted ~ Sae
'Friends' ~ Rin
Mute ~ Isagi
A girl? ~ Niko pt.2
The girl ~ Kaiser
The One ~ Kurona
One of a Kind ~ Reo
Forever ~ Sae
The One ~ Kurona pt.2
One and Only ~ Bachira
Her ~ Kaiser
See you again ~ Reo
Lazy ~ Nagi
Love hurts ~ Itoshi Brothers
Online ~ Hiori
Brothers best friend ~ Karasu
Which? ~ ReoNagi
Switch Up ~ Shidou
Angel and Devil ~ Kaiser
Wishes ~ Isagi
The Twin ~ Sae
Better Then Ever ~ Kunigami
Missing you ~ Hiori
Kisses ~ Kurona
Always ~ Rin
Idiot ~ Karasu
Perfect ~ Reo
Authors Note
Eyes tell ~ Nagi
Mystery ~ Isagi
Empress ~ Kaiser
Years ~ Shidou
The better one ~ Hiori

Cutie ~ Bachira

2K 46 6
By anna_hanz

You left out a heavy sigh as Anri handed you your uniform with a bright smile on her face, she let you know that there was a separate bathroom for you and her to share and there was a bathing room that you would share too.

With that in mind, you left and went off to the bathroom, changing into your skin tight uniform and leaving to your room.

Surprisingly you found it with ease in the huge maze and you entered the room.

"Theres a girl?" One boy said and everyones eyes and attention was immediately on you, you felt a little intimidated and shy at the sight of so many boys and eyes on you but you gave them a shy smile and a small wave anyway.

Ego came on the screen and explained that you would be playing a game of tag and whoever was it at the end would be out and have to leave Bluelock.

Determination filled you as you didn't want to be the first person out and you wanted to show these boys what you were made of.

The game started and it showed that Igarashi was it first, he ran around the room, trying to find someone to hit and trying to hit anyone he possibly could.

You ran around the room with everyone else to try and avoid the ball.

Eventually, Igarashi came across a boy who was sleeping on the floor, your heart clenched at the thought of the boy being tagged and not being able to do anything since he was sleeping and being kicked out of Bluelock.

However your eyes widened in surprise when the boy suddenly kicked him in the face.

"Ouch" You audibly spoke your thoughts and winced as Igarashi might end up with a broken nose due to that kick.

"Morning" Was all you managed to hear from the boy and you fully got to look at his face and your heart fluttered, he was cute and very attractive.

The timer kept going down and you kept running away from the ball and keeping to yourself so you wouldn't get hit.

You watched as the cute boy, Bachira, kicked the ball towards Kira but he dodged it and ran but in the end, he ended up getting the ball straight to his face as Isagi kicked the ball and hit him.

Kira left the room in a fit of rage but not before he argued with Ego.

Ego explained to you all that you would be having matches with other people in building 5 and you would face of against team W, X, Y and V.

After he finished talking, you left the room and went off to go and eat food in the cafeteria before taking a nice warm shower and bathing in the bath before you got changed into your Bluelock pyjamas and heading back to your room.

By the time you had finished everything and got back to the room, all of the boys were in their beds and the only bed that was left was in between Bachira and Chirgiri.

You left out a heavy sigh and massaged your temples before you quietly and carefully made your way over to your bed, getting into it and getting comfy.

Unfortunately you had to hear all of the boys snoring and loud noises but fortunately you had lived with your father and 4 older brothers so you were used to loud noises.

Thankfully you managed to block out the noise and let your eyes flutter shut as you slowly fell into a deep deep sleep.

—————
Three days later:

You were in the exercise room with the rest of team Z, currently you were doing your own thing by yourself whilst everyone else was either in a pair or a small group.

Currently, you were by yourself, on a mat, stretching your limbs so you wouldn't pull any muscles when you started your usual workout routine.

After you finished up stretching, you started on your workout routine, starting with sit ups befor taking a small water break then moving on to doing the plank and then again taking a small water break.

When you were taking your second water break, you felt a presence behind you so you turned around and were face to face with none other than Bachira.

You let out a small squeak as you hadn't expected him to be so close to you and you nearly fell off the small bench you were sitting on.

"Bachira. Be careful, you scared the shit out of her" Isagi slapped the boys arm playfully before moving to you and offering you a hand which you took and he helped you up off of the bench.

"Oh, sorry L/N-san~ I was wondering if Isagi and I could join you in your workout?" Bachira asked you with so much enthusiasm and a huge smile on your face that you just couldn't say no to him.

You felt your face heat up and you could just tell that you were blushing.

Over the past few days you hadn't really spoken to anyone in the group because of how shy you were and you just waited for people to speak to you.

The only people who had made an effort to actually speak to you were Chigiri, Isagi and Bachira and you were grateful that they actually took the time to speak with you and it always put a smile on your face.

However you quickly came to realise that you often becamse flustered and more shy whenever Bachira was around.

"Sure, I don't see why not" You muttered before you placed your water bottle back down and went back to your workout, starting your next exercise, russian twists.

For the next two hours, Isagi and Bachira accompanied you in your workout, starting small conversations whenever you guys took a little water break and it made you smile.

After you were all done with the workout, you all went off and got showered before heading to the cafeteria and meeting up there.

When you got there, you went off and grabbed your meal before heading off to the table where Bachira and Isagi were, Isagi seemed to be moping about his food again.

"Hey, Isagi. Do you want some of mine?" You offered him some of your food and you saw his eyes light up like fireworks.

"It's okay, it's your food" Isagi politely declined your offer and you rolled you eyes at the boy, feeling more relaxed and more comfortable with the two of them.

"Your eyes just lit up when I offered so here, have some" You held up your chopsticks for him and he took it, eating the food off of your chopsticks and he seemed to really like it, you smiled at him before taking a bit yourself.

"Thank you" Isagi thanked you and you smiled brightly at him in response.

"Hey no fair! I wanna be fed too!" Bachira complaied with a pout and you giggled before taking some more food with your chopsticks and holding it for him, he took the bit and he seemed much happier after you fed him.

"Cute" You thought to yourself.

—————

—————
After the team X match:

You were really down after your loss against team X and it could be seen by everyone but everyone was at least a little down by the teams loss.

You had left the team earlier to go and take a shower to try and clear your thoughts but it didn't really work.

"Am I really that bad?"
"I couldn't help at all"
"I was completely overwhelmed by Barou"
"Am I dragging the team down?"
"Do the team think badly of me?"
"Am I even good enough to be here?"
"What am I even doing here?"

After your thoughts took control of you, you didn't even realise that you had been crying out of frustration and you let out a heavy and shaky sigh before you turned off the hot water and left the shower.

You wrapped a towel around your body and you wrapped your hair in a smaller towel before drying yourself off and getting changed into your pyjamas.

Once you were changed, you took down your hair and let it air dry before you started heading back to your room.

Before you made it back to your room, your wrist was grabbed by someone and you were pulled back into a chest.

"What's wrong N/N-San?" The voice belonged to Bachira and you turned around to look up at him, a confused face and a raised eyebrow.

"I'm okay, Bachira-kun" You tried to reassure him that you were alright but his eyebrows furrowed and there was a pout on his face, he could tell you were lying and you knew that.

"It's just... Am I even good enough to be here? I was so overwhelmed by Barou and his team and I am worried I am dragging the team down" You told Bachira your worries and his face softened, he cupped your face in his hands as he looked down at you.

"You are definitely good enough to be here. Your rank proves that and most of the team were overwhelmed by Barou so you don't need to worry about that and you aren't dragging the team down either" Bachira caressed your cheek with his thumb as his voice and reassuring words rang through your ears, a soft smile playing on your face.

"Thank you" You whispered and you watched as the corners of his lips turned upwards into his signature cute smile he almost always wore.

"It's alright! Come on, let's get some sleep!" Bachira took a hold of your hand before the two of you walked back to your room, your face heated up at you knew your face was as red as a tomato.

You got back to your room and everyone was asleep so the two of you walked over to your beds and settled down together.

"Night Night N/N-San!" Bachira bidded you goodnight, placing a light peck on your cheek before turning away from you and immediately falling asleep.

You put your hand up to your cheek and your face was bright red as you were beyond flustered.

Nonethless, you settled down and closed your eyes to fall asleep.

—————

—————
Spare time:

Currently, you were in the exercise room on your own, trying to get in an extra workout after your team practice becasuse you were feeling a little insecure lately.

You were on one of the mats in the room, doing your sit ups as sweat ran down your body from all of the exercise you had done today.

Your body was exhausted and overworked but you didn't pay attention to it and just continued on with your workout, even though you were almost completely drained of energy.

"There you are!" A bright voice entered the room and you stopped working out to look at the owner of the voice, even though you already knew who it was.

You looked up at Bachira as he approached you, you were panting like a dog and sweat was running down your forehead and you were out of breath.

"Everyone is wondering where you went. You should be resting, not working out more N/N-San" Bachira pouted at you like a child as he sat down next to you, handing you your bottle of water.

"I know... It's just... I feel like I need it" You managed to get out through your heavy breaths and Bachira's eyes became soft but they something else in them that you couldn't quite decipher.

"You look perfect the way you are, you don't need all this extra stuff, N/N-san" Bachira told with a sweet head pat and you weakly smiled up at him.

"Come. You need to eat" Bachira offered you his hand but you shook your head at him.

"You go on ahead, I'll be there soon" You saw his face sadden and you didn't like the look on his face but he turned and left you alone like you asked.

You only rejected his offer because you were too weak to get up at the moment and you would need a few minutes to gather some strength to actually get off of the floor.

"You're too weak to get up. Aren't you?" It was Bachira again, you were shocked that he hadn't actually left and you were even more shocked when you were lifted off of the floor and were now in a pair of strong arms.

"Bachira! I am okay! I can walk myself" You tried to protest against him carrying you but he just shook his head and ignored you.

You burried your face into his neck as you went past some of your team members and other teams as he carried you all the way to the cafeteria.

He only placed you down when you got to the machine and he let you scan your rank before he took your tray of food and sat at a table then he came back to you and picked you back up and took you to the table.

Bachira sat you down in the chair, he went to the other side and he sat opposite of you.

It was a sweet gesture and you were thankful for the boy, it was cute that he cared about you and he was taking care of you when you weren't taking care of yourself.

"Thank you" You muttered out, being a little ashamed that you actually had someone else taking care of you because you couldn't do it yourself.

"No need to thank me, cutie" Bachira gave you a little wink and a sweet smile, something you had grown to love about him.

"Let's get back to the room and we can sleep" Bachira suggested once you had finished eating your meal and you nodded your head in response, the two of you leaving the cafeteria and making your way back to your room.

You got back to your room and surprisingly, no one was asleep yet, in fact they all looked bothered and even worried.

"There you are! Where were you? Are you okay?" Isagi was the first to notice the two of you enter and he threw a bunch of questions at you like an older brother and everyone else also turned their attention to you.

"She was doing an extra workout and overworking herself. I took her to the cafeteria and made her eat. She is fine now that she's eaten" Bachira answered for you and you smiled awkwardly before everyone started getting into their beds.

Bachira held your hand as he guided you over to your bed that was next to his and the gesture made your stomach do backflips.

Everyone settled down into their beds and slowly you all fell asleep one by one.

—————

—————
After team Y match:

You were feeling good after managing to defeat team Y but you did feel a little bad for Niko and the rest of his team as now all of them but one would have to leave Bluelock.

Currently, you were sitting in the cafeteria with Isagi, Kunigami, Chigiri and Bachira.

You were sat next to Isagi and Chigiri, peacefully eating your meals but something was bothering you a lot, Bachira.

He seemed down which wasn't like him, he seemed to be completely lost in his thoughts.

You tried to shrug it off and focus on your food but he wasn't eating and he just kept playing with his food instead.

"Hey, Y/N? Can I speak to you for a minute?" Bachira's voice broke you out of your trance but you nodded his head and followed him out of the cafeteria and into the hall.

"What's wrong Bachira-kun?" You asked him when he turned around to look at you.

"Look. I'm just gonna say it. I really like you Y/N-san. I have for a while but I only just came to accept my feelings today because you might like someone else here. I mean come on! There's more than 200 other males here and you could have any of them but... I just wanted to let you know that I like you. No. I love you" Bachira confessed to you and your heart rate sped up, your hands became all clamy, your stomach fluttered and your breath hitched in your throat.

"Bachira..." You couldn't find the right words to say and you mentally cursed at yourself because you probably gave Bachira the wrong idea with your silence.

"I know. Just let me down lightly please?" He requested and your heart broke at how sad and broken he looked.

"Bachira. I love you too" You confessed, taking a hold of both his hands and smiling up at him with the brightest smile ever and his face lit up and a wide smile broke out onto his face.

"THANK GOD FOR THAT!" Bachira let out a heavy breath and you chuckled as he attacked you in a hug and started planting kisses all over your face.

"Okay, okay. Will you please actually eat your dinner now?" You managed to get the energetic boy off of you for a minute but his hands remained on your waist and yours on his chest as he looked down at you and you looked up at him.

"As long as I get to sit next to you?" He tilted his head to the side like a cute little puppy and you giggled at him before booping his nose.

"Yes okay that's fine" You agreed and the two of you walked back into the cafeteria, hand in hand so the two of you could finish you meals before you all headed back to your rooms.

Once everyone had finished up with their food, you all headed back to the room, you and Bachira walking hand in hand the whole way back.

You entered the room and you went straight to your bed, Bachira following behind you like a lost puppy and everyone got into their beds and got comfortable for the night.

Meanwhile, you and Bachira laid down next to each other and you were prepared to fall asleep but you were quickly interrupted by a pair of arms attaching to you and pulling you backwards into their chest.

You smiled to yourself as Bachira snuggled into your back as you held onto his arms lovingly.

"I love you, N/N-san" Bachira mumbled to you before a loud and tired yawn left his mouth, causing you to chuckle quietly.

"I love you too, cutie" You said back to him before you both fell into a deep deep sleep.

-

Okay... Now this beats it for the longest chapter I've ever written so I hope you guys did enjoy this because I really enjoyed writing it!

Please please please keep yourselves safe and make sure you're taking care of yourselves too!

I love you guys and thank you so much for 1.5k! I can't believe it so thank you all so so much!

~Nana-chan <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.8K 2.2K 25
❛❛ I bet she's playing hard to get.. ❜❜ ❛❛ I think you're playing hard to get RID OF instead! ❜❜ VARIOUS X FEM
478K 19.8K 67
y/n is a very feminine girl although her favourite sport is soccer; a boy sport. in primary school she was often bullied for her passion for the spo...
7K 367 13
As an employee of Blue Lock, all the preparation has paid off as the games begin! You work as part of the equipment crew for Blue Lock and as you con...