A FORBIDDEN LOVE TO REMEMBER...

By Gabbyluv202

Aurora has never been outside her home and she barely knows how the outside world works. When Aurora joined i... More

Authors note.
THE ROYAL SELECTION.
AT THE PALACE
THE HALL ASSEMBLY.
THE ROYAL FAMILY.
AMBER EYES.
THE PALACE LIBRARY.
PRINCESS AMBER.
HUNTING GAMES.
A CONVERSATION.
AN ATTACK.
A THREAT.
AN APOLOGY.
A FAVOR.
OUT OF THE PALACE.
THE PLAY.
THE FESTIVAL.
BREAKFAST WITH THE ROYALS.
AN UNEXPECTED CONFESSION.
WAR IS COMING.
NOT ALONE.
A MISTAKE?
FINAL CHAPTER.
REVELATIONS.
PLAN.
THREATS.
REJECTION.
PLAN: 2
ESCAPE.
WINDFALL PALACE.
DUEL.
PLAN 3.
ARRIVAL.
MEMORY.
RECONCILIATION.
TRIAL.
CHAOS.
DEATH.
WEDDING PARTY.
EPILOGUE; FIRST TIME.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR.

DRUNKEN REVELATIONS.

37 8 14
By Gabbyluv202

The night went on with Amber and Aurora drinking away, getting to know each other more.

The princess was free. She smiled even more than once and Aurora was amazed. The princess has such beautiful smile that lit up something in her mind and soul.

How did she ever think that she could escape these feelings of longing? Aurora never thought she could desire something this much.

She was obsessed. There was no other explanation for this longing in her heart.

"You are both here again" Amber immediately scowled at the sound of Jude's voice.

Aurora turned to face the man. Today his coat looks nicer and cleaner "hello" she politely greeted. The princess might have some sort of dislike for him, but that doesn't stop Aurora from being polite.

"Nice to meet you again fair lady. You seem to hang around Amber a lot" he pointed out taking a seat at their table beside Aurora.

"What do you want now Jude?!" Amber snap with a bit of frustration in her tone.

Jude smiled a mischievous smile in her direction as if to rile her up, "you know what I want Amber. My customers haven't had a thirst of you for a while now and I'm sure they miss you"

Aurora frowned in confusion. What does he mean by that?

Amber rolled her eyes "I told you that I have no intention of coming back here as__" she stopped and glance in Aurora's direction. Her hands immediately went to rub the back of her neck. Aurora had noticed that this was a nervous habit of hers.

Jude of course noticed her discomfort at admitting her old job while Aurora is present, "perhaps do you not want her to know?"

"Stop sticking your nose in my business Jude." She snap.

Jude however let out an evil grin, "perhaps I should tell her myself!"

"Do not dare!" She cried glaring hotly at him, but Jude wasn't phased.

"Amber here is a singer. She has the loveliest of voice I tell you," Amber groaned and collapse on her seat; a sign of defeat, Jude went on "for some reason, she left a few months ago and I did not see her again until when you both came here to see the play"

Aurora was shocked, it was a delightful surprise "you are a singer?" She asked the princesd in astonishment.

Amber blush a deep shade of red avoiding Aurora's eyes "not anymore. I quit a long time ago"

"You never informed me of this decision of yours Amber." Jude informed with displeasure in his tone.

The princess gave a nonchalant shrug "I didn't think it was necessary"

Jude's eyes soften as he spoke again "fine! grant me this last wish and I shall stop pestering you"

"What wish is that?"

Jude cleared his throat in excitement "sing tonight for the last time. Please I told everyone you will be singing here today and that is why it is a bit crowded"

Amber glance at Aurora again and she quickly shook her head "I can not Jude. I am sorry"

"Its just for tonight." he turned to Aurora for some assistance. "Please try to convince her fair lady"

Aurora also wanted to hear the princess sing as much as everyone else. She could guess that the princess voice was just as lovely as her face.

"Please Amber," she pleaded in a gentle coaxing voice "I would really love to hear you sing. Please take it as a request from a friend"

Amber couldn't say no to her. That gentleness, coupled with that enchanting voice and big puppy blue eyes.

How could she say no?!

"Fine!" She snap trying to play it cool like she wasn't affected by that angel like face "I will sing, but this is the very last time"

Jude heaved a relieved sigh, the smile on his face showed just how pleased he was "that is lovely Amber. Please go to the back room. Alina will get you ready"

Without another word she stood up and left the table leaving the two on their own.

Jude smiled "thank you fair lady. She would never have agreed if you had not convinced her"

Aurora blushed and said meekly "yes but I doubt she agreed because of me"

"Of course she did. I was pleading with her for long but the minute you asked her to, she was up and going" Jude's smile was the softest as he said "I believe she must be infatuated with you of some sort"

Aurora wished she was. She would die a happy death if the princess has even the slightest feelings of desire towards her. "I doubt it," she disagreed "she only just admitted to trusting me"

Jude's eyebrow shot up in surprise "I must say that is enough to tell that she is charmed by you. The Amber I know trust no one"

Aurora couldn't agree more. Curiously she asked Jude "how did you come to know Amber?"

He smiled as if going back in time "she was only fourteen when she first came here. Of course I was appalled by the sight of a child in a place like this, but she was fearless and confident. She walked up to me and demanded that I let her join the singers on stage because she wants to. She is the most bossy child I have ever seen. I was blown away"

Aurora smiled as she imagined a little Amber staring up at Jude and demanding to sing on stage. The thought made her giggle.

"I tried to be close to her," Jude continued sadly "I tried to be her friend, but she was too wary and doubtful of everyone around her. I have no idea what happened in her life to make her that way, but I do hope she would come to realize that I mean her no harm. Although I am glad she has you now"

Jude wouldn't be able to imagine what Amber has gone through to be so wary of people. I doubt he even knows that she is royalty. Its obvious he doesn't.

"Would you like a drink?" Jude asked politely picking a jug of wine from a passing server.

Aurora was about to decline, but then Amber walked out through the back room where a small stage stood at front.

Aurora's breath caught in her throat.

The princess was wearing a white beautiful gown filled with patterns of beautiful flowers. Her short dark hair was covered by a white lace veil.

Her face was covered in makeup she doesn't even need, but Aurora couldn't deny that the princess was looking so much more beautiful at that moment.

She was in a dress, a damn dress. She has never seen the princess in a dress. This was a rare opportunity.

The entire tavern was quiet. Charmed by the amazing beauty. Her confident stance made Aurora's throat dry and when those amber eyes fell on her with a dazzling smile, Aurora felt like she might pass out at any moment.

She didn't realize when she had gulp down every single drop of water and was now helping herself to the wine Josh offered her. No matter how much she drank, she couldn't quench her thirst. Maybe because she was thirsty for something else.

Amber began singing a sweet melody and it was like Aurora had transfered to another world. She could only see the princess, she could only hear the princess. Every sound that escape those beautiful lips felt like it was trapping her very soul. It didn't help that Amber was always glancing her way to make sure she was listening and Aurora didn't take her eyes off the princess even for a second.

After her magnificent performance, the entire tavern shook with applause and whistles of praise.

Aurora found herself clapping and yelling louder than everyone else. She watched Amber until she disappear back stage. Aurora wished she could see her more in that dress.

"Isn't she amazing?" Josh said

"Absolutely!" Aurora answered with so much sincerity as she hastily drowned another cup.

"Careful there fair lady, its a really strong wine"

Aurora's mind was too hazy to understand what he means. She was already a stammering and whiny mess when Amber joined them again.

"That was lovely Amber" Josh praised.

"I know," was Amber's confident reply.

"A_and beautiful," Aurora added in a wasted tone "I almost came up that stage to seize your lips"

Amber's eyes widen while Jude's brows shot up in slight surprise and curiosity.

"Did she drink?" Amber growled at Jude like he was responsible for the mess Aurora now was.

"I did not know she was a light weight when I offered"

With a groan Amber pulled up the murmuring girl who seem to be talking nothing but gibberish.

"We must leave now" she picked Aurora up in a bridal style, like the golden haired girl weigh nothing at all.

"Do you not want gold coins for your services?" Jude asked as he too stood.

"Not today. I have to return my friend home safely"

They left the tavern and Amber headed for her horse. For some reason she couldn't find it in the exact spot she left it.

"Bloody hell!" She cursed in frustration, looking around hastily.

She set the drunken girl down on her feet so she could look carefully. Her hands were still around Aurora's arm to make sure the staggering girl doesn't fall on her face.

When she looked down again, the shorter girl was already staring up at her "you know," she began sluggishly "I've never wanted to be a friend to you your highness"

Amber frowned, the fear of betrayal settling in her heart. She shouldn't be but she was scared, scared that Aurora would betray her of all people. She barely knew the girl but Amber was more scared of her betrayal than any one else's.

"What do you mean?!"

Aurora grin, a grin so beautiful that Amber had to blink twice to make sure it was real "friends do not see each other the way I see you."

Her heart pounded. She didn't know what to think or what to say. She just let the ocean eye girl continue.

"Friends don't do what I wish to do to you from the very moment I set my eyes on you"

Amber gulp, noticing that Aurora's face was getting closer to hers "and what do you wish to do to me?" She asked in a strain whisper.

"This!" Without warning, Aurora stood on her toes and gently merge their lips together.

Fireworks exploded in Amber's head. Her mind went numb. Her senses were on high alert and she suddenly felt tingling all over her nerves.

Aurora however wrapped her arms around the princess neck and deepened the kiss, earning a small gasp of shock from the princess.

Amber wrapped her arms around the golden haired girl and kissed her back passionately. She had never felt this way before. It was new, exciting. Like she finally got something she had been missing the whole time.

After a while, the two women pulled away from each other, both dazed and breathing hard.

Aurora giggled cutely as she poke the princess cheeks "you are so red"

Amber didn't have the time to respond or  be embarrassed, because at that moment she sense the danger around the.

"Bloody hell!!" She grabbed Aurora by the waist and threw them both to the floor just as a dagger whizzed pass them.

****
Light out🙏

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

742K 33.7K 28
Princess Charlene was having a normal day at the castle when hell let loose. The enemy kingdom decided to attack and kill the royal family but what h...
1M 25.7K 43
A forbidden romance with her best friend's sister. Will things take a turn for the better or will everything collapse before her?
37 0 5
Why does the princess have to be saved by a prince? Why can't she be saved by another princess? Why does the prince have to save the princess? What i...
6.3K 191 16
Sometimes life is seems to play with you more than you think. When all you want is to love and to be loved. But when you fell for someone that your...