Feeling Again-Mattheo Riddle;...

By sailorgurrrrl

He pulled me back by my waist and in front of him. He was towering over me as he sat me down in the chair. He... More

DISCLAIMER(Important)
Prologue
CREDITS
Act 1
Chapter 1: Hello Love
Chapter 2: Loren
Chapter 3: Dreadful Letter
Chapter 4: Stupid
Chapter 5:The Ministry
Chapter 6: Order of the Phoenix
Chapter 7: Hogwarts, here we come.
Chapter 8: Umbitch
Chapter 9: Are You Really That Desperate?
Tom Riddle Book Cover
Chapter 10: Defense Against the Dark Arts
Chapter 11: Detention
Chapter 12: The Black Lake Party
Chapter 13: The Serpent Mystery
Chapter 14: Train Ride
Chapter 15: Hospital Blues
Chapter 16: Welcome Home
Chapter 17: We Both Know Who You'd Rather Spend The Night With.
Chapter 18: The Astronomy Tower
Mini Chapter
Chapter 19: The Letters
Rant
Chapter 20: Platonic
Chapter 21: Conversation
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
Chapter 22: A Warning
Chapter 23: In the Morning
Chapter 24: Movie Night
Chapter 25: You're Enough
Chapter 26: First Date... Kinda?
Chapter 27: Adalie
Chapter 28: The Owlery
Chapter 29: Dumbledore's Army
Mini Chapter 2
Chapter 30: The Spy
Chapter 31: Happy Fucking Birthday
Chapter 32: Sky to the rescue
Chapter 33: Deranged
Chapter 34: Anti-Hero
Chapter 35: The Squad
Chapter 36: Caught
Chapter 37: The Place Where It is Hidden
Act 2
Chapter 1: Adalie's Rescue
Chapter 2: Sky
Chapter 3: Live Love Laugh
Chapter 4: Coming Out
Chapter 5: Meet Up
Chapter 6: The Floo Network
Chapter 7: Land of the Free
Chapter 8: The Park
Chapter 9: Saying Bye
Chapter 10: Platform 9 and 3/4
Chapter 11: Hogwarts
Chapter 12: Dear Snow...
Chapter 13: Nightmare Scenario
Chapter 14: The Forbidden Forest
Chapter 15: It's for the Joy
Chapter 16: The Aftermath
Chapter 17: The Dance
Chapter 18: One Last Time
Chapter 19: One Last Time You'll Be Seeing Me
Chapter 20: XO, Snow
Chapter 21: Final Goodbyes
Chapter 22: Solitude
Chapter 23: Search Party?
Chapter 24: Champagne Problems
Chapter 25: I Told You So
Chapter 26: Blood Stained Clothes
Chapter 27: My Safehouse
Chapter 28: Is She my Lover?
Chapter 30: Back to you
Chapter 31: The Girls' Lavatory
Chapter 32: Get Rid of the Problem
Chapter 33: Can We Recover?
Chapter 34: Don't Say Sorry
Chapter 35: Reunion
Chapter 36: Step 1
Chapter 37: Step 2
Chapter 38: Welcome to Hell
Act 3
Chapter 1: Is It Over Now?
Chapter 2: Horcruxes? I Just Woke Up!
Chapter 3: Horcrux Cave
Chapter 4: Unfortunate Endings
Chapter 5: The Finale/Last Chapter of Book 2!

Chapter 29: 2nd Step

233 11 4
By sailorgurrrrl

Snow's POV: 

 TW: Drug Use 

"What. The. Fuck." 

Adalie stared back at me, an ashamed look on her face.

"Well look who it is," I say, not able to resist the spite in my voice. "What, so you just left Sky to die? You didn't even think to get help? Or call 911?" 

She sobbed even harder, still at the mouth of my cave. It was pouring rain outside and her curly hair was getting soaked as she remained outside, her eyes showing all the guilt in her eyes. "I'm sorry. I thought he was dead," she said, her voice getting more teary. "I didn't mean to kill him, I swear." She sucks in another shaky breath through her teeth as she tries to speak further. "I just can't control what I do. It's like a surge goes through me and once it leaves me, it does it's own thing." 

I know the feeling. 

Wait, what? 

I can no longer feel any hatred for her. It would be hypocritical of me. "Get in here Adalie, you're going to get sick." She hesitantly got up and slowly entered the cave, as water droplets slipped of her and covered the cave ground. "I'm not mad at you, Adalie. I can't. Sky told me not to get mad at you." 

She stopped looking at the ground at this, and gave me a surprised look. "What?"

I nod, a small smile on my face. "You know what his last words were while he was leaving?" She shook her head no. Of course she doesn't, she wasn't there."He said he loved you. He really saw you as his sister, Adalie." 

"I saw him as mine too," she said, weeping. 

"Your sister?" I say, trying to lighten the mood. 

"Brother, whatever, you know what I mean," she chuckled. She continued taking deep breathes, trying to calm herself down. "I didn't want to barge into your little hideout spot like this, but I didn't have anywhere else to go." 

I shrugged my shoulders as if to say, whatever. "How'd you find me anyways?" 

"I figured you wouldn't stray too far from Hogwarts because they would assume you'd hide far far away, so you likely thought that hiding right underneath their noses was a smarter idea." 

I can't help the small smile that ends up playing on my face. "You're insanely smart, aren't you?" She blushes slightly at the compliment. "But look, I can't risk you getting danger, so I'll have to figure something out for you. I'm trying to recover from... something, and it isn't pretty. You have to be somewhere else, I'm sorry." 

She nodded in understanding. "Don't worry, I understand. I'll think of somewhere else." 

"You don't have to leave right away! Just wait until you figure out where to go." 

That night, when Adalie was sound asleep, I was at the mouth of the cave, staring up at the sky, and looking at the stars that scattered the sky. The light of the stars I was seeing traveled years and years just for me to see them. I was seeing the stars as they were years ago, and yet I was worried about what? I wasn't even dust in the universe. Any thing I did, no matter how minor or major it was, would never impact anything. If I did drugs today, nothing in the world would be effected. If I killed someone today, nothing in the world would change. 

I got up from my sleeping bag and quickly snagged my bottle and walked to the mouth of the cave. 

"Fuck you Snow, even when there's a child in the damn space with you," I mutter to myself in disappointment. I crush up just one of the pills and quickly snort it, knowing this way, I'll take less but the feeling will still be there.  

I shake my head to clear the head rush and go crawling back to my sleeping bag. But I'm already awake, and I know sleep will not instill upon me anytime soon. Looking over to my right, I see Adalie peacefully sleeping as her chest moved up and down slowly. I run a hand through her hair, cursing myself for her situation. 

A thought dawned on me as I was sitting up in my cave, looking at my journal that I was tapping my pen against. I shake Adalie awake and her eyes immediately widen as she wakes up and stumbles backwards. 

"Hey, hey, calm down, it's just me," I softly say in an attempt to soothe her. "I just wanted to ask you something," I utter. 

She nods and sits up, leaning her back against one of the cave walls. "You're going to be 12 next year, meaning you will be able to go to Hogwarts," I shared. "Maybe you can mail Mattheo and tell him to figure something out for you." I pat her head as she looked up at me with fear in her eyes. "He's your brother and he loves you, he would do anything for you." 

"You have so much trust in my brother despite the fact that you hate him," she stated. 

I'm taken aback by her statement. Did everyone really think that? To be fair, you did send him that dry as fuck letter. "I don't hate him, I just... I'm figuring things out on my own so I don't harm anyone else. Which is exactly why I need you to get as far away from me as possible." 

"I'll mail him. Tonight." 

"Good." She reached for a stack of papers I had next to me along with my quill. "Wait-" I stop her. She looks up and waits for me to talk. "Ask him to meet you somewhere else, not here. And don't tell him about my whereabouts, please." 

She hesitated for a moment before nodding and continued to write her letter. 

Mattheo's POV: 

Being back at Hogwarts makes me even more restless. I can't do anything. I can't feel anything. I can't make any move to rescue Snow since she's done a damn good job at hiding her location.  

It's 2 AM, and I've been awake for over 24 hours. Sleep is the last thing on my mind as the patterns on the ceiling seem way more interesting. They helped to distract me from the overstimulating thoughts that plagued my mind. 

I heard a ruffle next to me and jumped when I saw Mackie. "Oh goddamn you," I cry in hope. I pray to god while opening the letter, only to see it's the last thing I expected. 

It's Adalie. 

I'm at the edge of Hogsmeade behind some bushes. Please get me as soon as you can. 

I don't waste a single second. 

30 Minutes Later: 

"Adalie?" I whispered quietly. All I heard was the cool wind. "Adalie?" I attempted again. 

I heard a small voice. "Over here." It came from the left side and I immediately shuffled my way there. 

"Oh my goodness," I spoke. I immediately engulf her in a hug. "I missed you," I said into her shoulder. 

"Me too," she said, her voice muffled. When she pulled away from the embrace, she explained the situation to me. Her voice became monotone as she talked about Sky. "I killed him. How could I kill him, I'm a monster," she attempted to say with little emotion in her voice. 

I shook my head no as we began walking back to the castle. "How did you get here anyway?" I pondered. 

"A plane," she casually said. I chuckle at her response as we continue to make our way to the castle. As we sneak into my dorm, I help her settle in. "How'd you get Snow's owl anyways?" 

She cleared her throat and ignored me as she pulled off her jacket and ran a hand through her hair. "Adalie..." I tried again. She looked up at me and swallowed. 

"Alright, I don't have a decent lie," she admitted. She looked up into my eyes again as she spoke. "Plus, I think she really needs help. There's no way she'll get through this herself." 

I sat down on my bed as she paused her spiel. "She's stubborn, it'll be hard to convince her of that," I chuckle. 

"I know where she is," she revealed. 

My head immediately snapped to her. 

Alr, and now im onto writing chapter no.2 which should be out in 1-2 hrs... sooo yea

sorry for suchhh a long wait i literally had the worst writers block in history. what do u guys think of this chapter?

what will happen if mattheo finds snow. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 15 40
Everybody is shocked when Olivia arrives at Hogwarts during the 5th year. No one seems to know anything about her, except Dumbledore. And many want t...
1.6K 228 24
Broken. A word I never knew I could describe myself as. Things you thought would never happen to you, I was always taken advantage of, seen as weak...
495K 15K 39
Scarlett green was always a mystery worth solving. She was a pureblood and a Slytherin. She seemed to always be ten steps ahead of everyone, always r...
2.5M 59.8K 199
Cursed to live over and over again, falling in love with Slytherins over the decades. It was practically destiny for Kirra Potter and Mattheo Riddle...