Bluelock One Shots

By anna_hanz

Just a bunch of One Shots for all you people out there and I take requests so Feel free to make requests! En... More

Soulmates ~ Rin
A girl? ~ Niko
Ego Crusher ~ Kaiser
An old friend ~ Isagi
Monster ~ Bachira
My Treasure ~ Nagi
Sidekick ~ Ness
Didn't recognise ~ Kurona
Hero ~ Kunigami
It's been awhile ~ Sae
Bound to be ~ Kaiser
Why is she here? ~ Rin
The Sister ~ Reo
England's Prodigy ~ Nagi
England's Prodigy pt.2 ~ Nagi
Both?! ~ Isagi & Bachira
Childhood ~ Reo
Cutie ~ Bachira
Bastard Munchen ~ Isagi
Little Dog ~ Ness
Bluelocks Beauty ~ Kaiser
The boyfriend ~ Shidou
Together ~ Nagi
Gifted ~ Sae
'Friends' ~ Rin
Mute ~ Isagi
A girl? ~ Niko pt.2
The girl ~ Kaiser
The One ~ Kurona
One of a Kind ~ Reo
Forever ~ Sae
The One ~ Kurona pt.2
One and Only ~ Bachira
Her ~ Kaiser
See you again ~ Reo
Lazy ~ Nagi
Love hurts ~ Itoshi Brothers
Online ~ Hiori
Brothers best friend ~ Karasu
Which? ~ ReoNagi
Switch Up ~ Shidou
Angel and Devil ~ Kaiser
Wishes ~ Isagi
The Twin ~ Sae
Better Then Ever ~ Kunigami
Missing you ~ Hiori
Kisses ~ Kurona
Always ~ Rin
Idiot ~ Karasu
Perfect ~ Reo
Authors Note
Eyes tell ~ Nagi
Mystery ~ Isagi
Empress ~ Kaiser
Years ~ Shidou
The better one ~ Hiori

Choose ~ Itoshi Brothers

3.2K 68 47
By anna_hanz

L/N F/N, that was you, a 12 year old girl who loved football and dance, you had been doing both since before you could even walk.

Your parents were shocked when you started playing with one of your older brothers footballs when you were crawling around, using your small hands and head to push the ball around your lounge.

As soon as you could stand you would bop around to the songs your parents would put on and as soon as you were able to walk, you started playing football and started dance lessons.

When you were just 4 years old, you met the Itoshi brothers, Rin and Sae, you grew very close to the both of them very quickly and you spent most of your time with them.

Overtime you grew feelings but you never told either of them because you didn't want to hurt one of them, both of them or your relationship that you had with both of them.

They meant everything to you and you couldn't stand the thought of losing either one of them.

You would often go to the football pitch just to see both of them play and also to play with them, they were both amazing footballers and you admired both of their skills.

Today was no different.

You were in your room getting ready to go out and meet the two brothers, running around your room to gather all of your things before rushing out of your house like a crazy person.

Thankfully the weather wasn't too bad outside so you wouldn't get ill from forgetting your jacket.

As you approached said football pitch that you always met up at, you noticed that there was only one figure standing on the pitch.

"RinRin!" You called out to the slightly older boy, he was standing, panting and slightly sweaty as he had clearly been playing before you even arrived, as per usual.

"Hey N/N-Chan" He greeted you with a smile on his face and he opened his arms for you as you ran over to him, giggling, and you threw yourself at him as you wrapped your arms around him and he wrapped his arms around you too.

This was something you always did with the two brothers every time you saw the two.

"Where is Sae-San?" You look down slightly at the boy as he was a little bit smaller than you and you could see his eyes sadden slightly.

"Sae-nii went away to spain to train! He's going to be the worlds greatest striker!" Rin beamed at you with pride and admiration for his older brother, you were happy for Sae but you were also sad because he didn't tell you that he was going to be leaving.

Nevertheless, you started playing with Rin and you started doing your usual routine of training together before going and getting some ice cream from a nearby shop.

However, when you got home that day, your parents announced that you would be moving very soon, you would be moving away to America for a few years because your brother and you got an offer for football training and your parents agreed to it.

You were sad that you would be leaving Rin on his own but you did message both him and Sae about your offer and the two congratulated you and wished you luck.

For the next 4 years, you trained relentlessly and you played many matches, winning almost every single match you played.

Every day you would message both Sae and Rin and to start with, they both messaged back every single day but overtime, Sae just stopped answering and Rins messages because less frequent too.

When you turned 16, you decided that you were going to move back to Japan to continue your dream but in your home country and because you wanted to see your childhood friends again.

You hoped that Rin hadn't moved at all and that he would still remember you and you hope and prayed that maybe Sae had gone back home too and you could finally reunite with the two brothers.

Today, you planned on going to the football pitch you used to always go to, you had arrived in Japan a week ago but decided to move into your house and unpack before you even went to the pitch.

It was a cold day and so you made sure to wrap up warm before you left your house and locked the door behind you.

You made your way to the pitch, taking in all the scenery around you and remembering all the beautiful memories that you shared with the two brothers, a smile appearing on your face as you remembered.

As you approached the pitch, you saw the two brothers and they looked... Hostile, they looked different, they didn't look like they shared the brotherly love they used to.

Both boys had grown a lot taller, their hair was longer, Sae's fringe was shorter now, Rin was like a giant now, his hair was longer and they both looked more muscular and more attractive than you remembered.

Sae had clearly said something that had upset Rin as he looked like his whole world had just been destroyed.

"Sae-San? Rin-Chan?" You called out to the two boys, not being able to take the tense atmosphere any longer.

The two brothers looked over at you, both had slight confusion on their faces for a moment before they realised who you were, Rin's eyes widening and Sae's turning stoic and unbothered.

That bothered you.

"N/N-San?" Rin said your name and you nodded and smiled at him, walking over to the two brothers slowly as you watched Rin get up to his feet and stand in front you.

"I missed you" Rin told you, he wrapped his arms around you and hugged you like you would vanish any second and you chuckled at him.

"I missed you both too" You pulled away from him and smiled at the two brothers.

You could sense that there was something both boys weren't saying as you looked at both of their faces, they looked like they were waiting for the other to leave so they could speak to you.

"Are you guys okay?" You questioned the two boys, looking back and forth between the two of them as they both looked down at you.

"I like you"
"I like you"

The two boys spoke in unison and your eyes widened and your heart fluttered, you never knew or realised that either boy had feelings for you.

"E-Erm..." You stuttered out, playing with your fingers due to nerves before you let out a deep and heavy sigh before looking up at the two.

Neither ending:

"I-I'm sorry but I won't choose. I have had feelings for you both for years but... Sae leaving and not telling me, both of you losing contact with me and the fact I still love you both... I can't choose and I won't. I don't want to be with one and hurt the other so... I hope we can still stay friends like we used to be" You spoke your heart and it was partially the truth.

You didn't want to be with one and hurt the other but you did want to be with them, both of them but you didn't want to propse that idea because they might both say no and people might think it was weird and you didn't want that.

Another thing you didn't want was to be a distraction to either of them as they strived for their goal to become the worlds best, you also didn't want to get distracted from your own goals either.

You gave the two a soft smile before you turned around and you left the pair alone at the football pitch, tears streaming down your face as you did so.

Sae ending:

"I-I like you too Sae, I'm sorry Rin. I have been in love with Sae for years and I see you as my brother, I'm really sorry RinRin" You confessed to the older boy and apologised to the other brother.

Sae smirked slightly and he took your hand in his whilst his other held his suitcase, clearly he had just gotten back from Spain.

"I promise you won't regreat choosing me" That was all Sae said before he stopped walking and turned to you, taking your hands in his and pulling you to him.

You crashed into his chest and he wrapped his arms around your waist whilst your hands were planted on his chest.

Sae's teal eyes were staring down at you before they shifted down to your lips.

He started closing the gap between the two of you as you did the same, moving closer and closer to each other before the gap was no more.

Your lips were firmly on his in your first kiss, the two of you moved your lips in sync together as you shared a passionate kiss.

He pulled you even closer to him, if that was even possible and you snaked your hands up his chest and wrapped them around his neck.

After a hot minute, the two of you pulled away for air, foreheads resting on each other.

"I've waited so long for this" You muttered under your breath and you watched as Sae's lips curved upwards into that beautiful smile you always admired.

"Me too love, me too" He muttered, pulling away from you and interlocking your hands together as you walked down the path.

You were finally with the one you loved.

Rin ending:

"I'm really sorry Sae but... I have feelings for Rin" You apologised to the older boy and his face remainded stoic but you could see in his eyes that he was hurt.

He nodded his head before taking his suitcase and walking away from the two of you.

You turned your attention towards Rin, who was glaring at his elder brothers back as he walked away from you both.

"RinRin" You called out to him, placing your hand on his cheek, you watched as he inhaled sharply and looked down at you, locking eyes with you.

His teal eyes softened at the sight of you and you watched as his eyes tear up, it broke your heart seeing that, you threw yourself at him and wrapped your arms around his waist.

He was taken aback slightly but he wrapped his arms around you back and buried his face into your shoulder, sobbing slightly.

"I've been waiting for the day you came back to tell you how much I've been in love with you" He mumbled into your shoulder and you chuckled slightly, pulling away from him and cupping his face in your hands.

"I love you too RinRin. I've been waiting to come back for you too" You confessed to him and he smiled sweetly at you.

You rose up onto your tiptoes and took his lips into yours in a sweet, loving and passionate kiss as you closed your eyes.

The kiss was short but it satisfied you both as you had been waiting for what felt like forever to be able to do that.

"I am never letting you leave again" Rin muttered and you let out a small laugh at his comment.

The two of you stayed together and practiced a little whilst you shared stories of your experience in Americe and also what had happened in Japan since you had left.

It felt amazing to be home.

Both ending:

"I like you both" You muttered to them, looking down at the floor and playing with the hem of your jumper, you were embarrassed and you didn't know what to do.

There was a silence that ate away at your for what felt like hours but in reality was only about a minute as the boys exchanged glances back and forth, seemingly having a conversation.

"That's fine. We can share" Sae suddenly spoke up and this caused your head to jolt up as you looked at the two boys.

"A-Are you sure?" You queeried, not knowing if they were being serious or not.

Sae let out a soft sigh as he took a step towards you and cupped your face in his hands, taking your lips in his for a soft and sweet kiss, one that you had longed for.

After just a moment he pulled away from you and you were grabbed by another pair of hands but this time by your waist as you were pulled to Rin.

Who also took your lips in his and gave you a loving kiss.

You felt in awe, you were over the moon and you couldn't think straight, the two boys that you had been in love with for so long liked you back and confessed to you.

"Now your ours and no one going to seperate us ever again" Rin spoke, his tone was serious and you smiled softly to the two boys, feeling content.

"I'm not going anywhere" You softly spoke, the three of you started walking away from the pitch, you in the middle and each brother holding one of your hands as you walked with the pair.

Feeling happier than ever.

-

Hello! Let me know what you think of this one! It was a little different than normal and I gave different endings for options!

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR MORE THAN 50 READS! I never thought that this would get that many views to be honest so thank you all so so much!!

Please keep safe out there and thank you all for reading! Don't forget to vote too and remember I take requests as well!

~Nana-Chan

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.1K 394 10
❝ 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙪𝙣𝙛𝙖𝙞𝙧. 𝙠𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙤𝙧 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙞𝙩. ❞ ───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───── ᝰ.ᐟ ꒰ ʙʟᴜᴇ ʟᴏᴄᴋ ᴀᴜ ꒱ ᝰ.ᐟ ꒰ ᴠᴀʀɪᴏᴜꜱ! ʙʟᴜᴇ ʟᴏᴄᴋ...
29.7K 655 29
✅FINISHED✅ !!!Royal Universe!!! All X Isagi !!BL!! I will usually upload one part a week. Maybe but it depends on time if I was able to finish it. Th...
686 31 7
𝘉𝘶𝘦𝘯𝘢 𝘚𝘶𝘦𝘳𝘵𝘦...🍀 [(𝘧𝘦𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳) 𝘹 𝘉𝘓𝘓𝘒] 𝘑𝘰𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘫𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘦𝘺 𝘰𝘧 𝘢 17-𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘳-𝘰�...
47K 2K 27
❝ even the addiction to his drugs was not as strong as the addiction to you. ❞ 𝘢𝘭𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘶𝘯𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘦 + 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘥. © blue...