Bluelock One Shots

De anna_hanz

Just a bunch of One Shots for all you people out there and I take requests so Feel free to make requests! En... Mais

A girl? ~ Niko
Ego Crusher ~ Kaiser
An old friend ~ Isagi
Choose ~ Itoshi Brothers
Monster ~ Bachira
My Treasure ~ Nagi
Sidekick ~ Ness
Didn't recognise ~ Kurona
Hero ~ Kunigami
It's been awhile ~ Sae
Bound to be ~ Kaiser
Why is she here? ~ Rin
The Sister ~ Reo
England's Prodigy ~ Nagi
England's Prodigy pt.2 ~ Nagi
Both?! ~ Isagi & Bachira
Childhood ~ Reo
Cutie ~ Bachira
Bastard Munchen ~ Isagi
Little Dog ~ Ness
Bluelocks Beauty ~ Kaiser
The boyfriend ~ Shidou
Together ~ Nagi
Gifted ~ Sae
'Friends' ~ Rin
Mute ~ Isagi
A girl? ~ Niko pt.2
The girl ~ Kaiser
The One ~ Kurona
One of a Kind ~ Reo
Forever ~ Sae
The One ~ Kurona pt.2
One and Only ~ Bachira
Her ~ Kaiser
See you again ~ Reo
Lazy ~ Nagi
Love hurts ~ Itoshi Brothers
Online ~ Hiori
Brothers best friend ~ Karasu
Which? ~ ReoNagi
Switch Up ~ Shidou
Angel and Devil ~ Kaiser
Wishes ~ Isagi
The Twin ~ Sae
Better Then Ever ~ Kunigami
Missing you ~ Hiori
Kisses ~ Kurona
Always ~ Rin
Idiot ~ Karasu
Perfect ~ Reo
Authors Note
Eyes tell ~ Nagi
Mystery ~ Isagi
Empress ~ Kaiser
Years ~ Shidou
The better one ~ Hiori

Soulmates ~ Rin

11.4K 107 83
De anna_hanz

Living in a world where you couldn't see any colours, other than black, white and grey, until you locked eyes with your soulmate was absolute hell for you.

Your parents and older brother always told you how your eyes were a lovely deep blue like your brothers and your hair was long, silky and light brown like your mother.

You were only a year younger than your brother, making you 16, and you went to school with him, you would always attend his football games and you would always cheer him on even though he and his team did lose quite a bit but that didn't bother you too much because you supported him no matter what.

Even when he was invited to a meeting and he ended up leaving you for a while to join a program called 'Bluelock', you supported him the whole way.

After what felt like years of not seeing him, you were invited to watch him play, Bluelock vs Japan's U-20.

Currently, you were sitting in the stands with your best friend and Isagi's girlfriend, waiting for the U-20 and the Bluelock teams to come out and start their match, you were so excited to see how much your brother had grown and how he would play.

When the players finally entered the pitch, you locked eyes with Isagi and you waved like a maniac to him, he smiled at you and gave you a small wave back.

This action caught the attention of one of the other players on his team and he looked directly at you, the two of you locking eyes.

Suddenly, the whole world around you started to burst with colour, causing your eyes to widen in shock as you started looking around at the huge stadium, taking in all of the beautiful colours around you.

You looked over at your best friend, Ara, and you noticed how her eyes were a beautiful emerald green and her hair was a deep cherry brown, like Isagi had told you on multiple occasions.

"What's wrong Y/N? You look like you've seen a ghost" Ara chuckled at you at your shocked state, eyes wide and mouth slightly agape.

"You're so beautiful" You muttered out and she burst out into a little fit of giggles before she suddenly stopped and she looked at you shocked too, her eyes now also wide open and her mouth wide open.

"You met your soulmate?! Who!" She took both of your shoulders and you looked over at the pitch and pointed at the boy you had locked eyes with before, he was running around on the pitch since the game had started whilst you were admiring the new colour filled world.

"Which one? Nagi?" Ara questioned you, you furrowed your eyebrows and tilted your head to the side in confusion as you didn't exactly know any of their names, just Isagi.

"The one with dark green hair and teal eyes" You described the tall, handsome boy to Ara and her eyes went even wider, if that was even possible, and her mouth also got even wider.

"Rin? Itoshi? Itoshi Rin! Oh my good god!" She spoke as though you knew exactly who that was but the name did ring a bell but the only Itoshi you had ever heard of was Itoshi Sae, the player who played with Real Madrid.

"Um...Yeah?" You said, clearly not sounding too convincing as she squinted her eyes at you before she rolled her eyes and started watching the game, along with you.

The game went pretty smoothly, you were on the edge of your seat near the end of the game as the match was tied 3-3 but you screamed at the top of your lungs when your brother managed to score the final goal and win the game for Bluelock.

You and Ara were hugging each other, screaming Isagis name and jumping up and down with joy for the teenagers.

After the game had finished, you were waiting with Ara just outside the boys changing room, waiting to be allowed to go in and congratulate your elder brother on his amazing win and fabulous goal at the end of the game.

You had been waiting for a good fifteen minutes before Ara decided to knock on the door and the two of you waited for a 'come in' before the two of you entered the boys changing room.

Immediately, the two of you bombarded your older brother with hugs and praise for his goal.

You parted from your brother to let Ara have him and you stood back and laughed at the pair before looking for the other people who scored goals and you congratulated them as well.

Before you spoke to your brother again, you were tapped on the shoulder by someone, you turned around and it was that handsome boy, your soulmate, Itoshi Rin.

"H-Hey" You greeted him with a small yet nervous smile, he looked pretty intimidating and you were a little scared to be honest.

"So you're my soulmate then" The Itoshi spoke to you, you chuckled neavously and rubbed the back of your neck, he was much taller than you and you had to crane your neck to look at him.

"Y-Yeah, I guess I-I am" You mentally scolded yourself for stuttering so much whilst speaking to him but you were so nervous and his intimidating aura and looks made you so nervous.

"Here. Have my number then" He gave you a piece of paper and he walked out of the room without saying another word to you.

You stood there shocked and also slightly confused but accepted it and quickly put Rin's number into your phone before shoving both the paper and your phone into your pocket.

"What was that?" Isagi and Ara were now standing in front you, you let out a small yelp at how quick and quietly they had gotten there.

"O-Oh! H-Hey! Well you s-see. Rin is well... He's m-my s-soulmate" You managed to get out and Isagis eyes widened whilst Aras face lit up in delight and happiness.

"Isn't it great Yoichi! She found her soulmate!" Ara beamed loudly and you actually had to cover your ears because she was being so loud.

"I mean it's great that you found your soulmate and you can finally see colours but erm... He's sort of like my rival" Isagi finished speaking and your heart sank, you would get to support both of them when they played because they were on the same team but the thought of them going head to head and you having to choose which team you would support made you groan in annoyance.

"Let's just get outta here and go eat" Isagi suggested and both you and Ara nodded and the three of you went out and had dinner.

~~~~~~~~~

Over the next few months, you got to know Rin a lot better and you were no longer intimidated by him or his aura.

The two of you would message whenever he wasn't training and he was allowed his phone, you would meet up with him whenever he was allowed to leave Bluelock and you would talk for hours on end.

Whenever he had a game, you would go to wherever he was and you would support him every single game and thankfully he still hadn't played against Isagi yet.

Yet.

Today you was one of those days where Rin was allowed out of Bluelock and the two of you decided to meet up and go for a walk along a river.

You met up with him and everything went smoothly, you spoke about football, you caught up with how Bluelock had been for him since the last time you met and you caught him up with your school life.

Now the two of you were sitting on a bench at the river, sitting side by side in silence as you watched the currents in the river.

"Hey, Y/N?" Rin spoke in his usual, calm and deep voice, you became a little flustered by him saying your name in that tone but still looked at him with a small smile nonetheless.

"So... I've been thinking... You know. Fuck sake! Why is this so hard..." He was trying say something to you and your mind immediately went to the worst thing, he didn't want to see you anymore? He didn't wanna keep contact anymore? He found someone else he likes more than you?!

You kept your eyes on him, slight worry in your eyes as you thought of the worst.

"Look. I'll just come out and say it. I... I like you. Well more than like. I love you. I've fallen so in love with you over these past months. You're all I think about day and night, you're my motivation when I feel down, you're so pretty and sweet and smart and kind, you're an amazing person. Whenever I wake up, I check to see your good morning message and every night I check to see your goodnight message. I always worry about you and I'm always scared another guy might sweep you off your feet whenever I'm not with you... So... That's why I wanted to ask... Will you be my girlfriend?" He let out a shaky breath as he finally locked eyes with you.

An erruption of butterflies swarmed your stomach, you were teary eyed and you had the biggest grin on your face.

"Of course I will be your girlfriend dummy! You're all I think about too! I always wait for your messages and calls and everything else!" You flung yourself at him and wrapped your arms around his neck as he wrapped his arms around your waist.

"Thank god" Rin muttered under his breath but you heard him and you chuckled lightly at him.

"What? Did you think I would reject you? THE Itoshi Rin? My soulmate? The number one in Bluelock? You're nuts" You teased him and you watched as his face turned a lovely pink as well as the tip of his ears.

Both of you got up from the bench and walked around a little more, your hands being intertwined.

The two of you shared one last hug before the two of you parted ways and you both headed home.

You were probably the happiest girl alive right now.

-
Hello! I have been so obsessed with Bluelock lately and so I've decided to come and write some shit for you guys to read! Let me know what you think of it!

Stay safe and stay healthy guys! Make sure you're all sleeping enough, eating well and drinking plenty of water!

~Nana-Chan

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

47K 2K 27
❝ even the addiction to his drugs was not as strong as the addiction to you. ❞ 𝘢𝘭𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘶𝘯𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘦 + 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘥. © blue...
7K 367 13
As an employee of Blue Lock, all the preparation has paid off as the games begin! You work as part of the equipment crew for Blue Lock and as you con...
8.1K 394 10
❝ 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙪𝙣𝙛𝙖𝙞𝙧. 𝙠𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙤𝙧 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙞𝙩. ❞ ───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───── ᝰ.ᐟ ꒰ ʙʟᴜᴇ ʟᴏᴄᴋ ᴀᴜ ꒱ ᝰ.ᐟ ꒰ ᴠᴀʀɪᴏᴜꜱ! ʙʟᴜᴇ ʟᴏᴄᴋ...
79.3K 1.7K 29
One shots for the best <3