The protector

By 8Winter8

My name is Emily, Emily emerald. I may appear normal with my brown hair and dull eyes but deep down inside I... More

Coffee?
Past persent and future
What the hell did i just do!?!
Never
House guests
Do not look under the bed
Is this safe?
Secrets
Murder
Greetings from the darkness
Beauty
Promises
Not a big deal..
My soul
Instincts
Who?
Hearts
Numbness
Alone
Heartbreak
Slugs and hugs
All I need
Morning sunshine
Just an old man
Mabel
Freak show
Colorful Carnival
Emotionless
Cherry wine
Connection
Lion king
Insane
Destruction
Starstruck
Father like son
Broken promises

Burning with warmth

703 30 19
By 8Winter8

Chapter 33

My lips so dry as my shoulders pulse with pain, my head rolls to the side as my own hair tickles my exposed arm. Leather sticks to my hot skin as I shift uncomfortably with intense pain. The top of my scalp burns as a thin trail of blood leaks down my cheek.

The sunlight shines through my closed eyes, slowly my eyes peal open the car boxed around me. The doors all locked as bird man stands with his arms crossed over his chest a mix of emotions on his face.

The charcoal birds climb up his neck as he moves they shift with him.

The two musclier men stand stiffly beside him, their face blank as emotionless eyes stare straight forward. Streaks of dirt on their cloths from our little encounter earlier.

My head hits the chair as I lean forward, I freeze as my throat closes, I look out the window with the hope that the windows are tinted. All their eyes turn to the car but neither of them makes a move to look inside.

My body tense as my wrists try to wiggle out of the bindings that hold me within the car, dried blood covers my cloths, my arms red and inflamed from the constant touch of the harsh leather of the seat.

The voices hushed as I peer out the window, the tinted effect makes it hard to see the other mans face clearly.

Bird man stands stiffly as another mans speaks in front of him, he looks directly at the young man, suits lined with silver covers their bodies. A silver watch strapped around the wrist of the younger man, his dark black hair very familiar.

The locks combed back and styled with gel as his eyes flicker to the car, high cheeks bones but a very pointed nose that takes up most of his rough face. Large pink lips form words, a large mole rests under his lips.

Walls of stone circle surround us but with an open top, the sun seeps in through the massive gap in the ceiling.

Men with large guns stand around the edges as I peer slowly around the car, my legs almost completely numb. Large rimmed glasses sit on all their nose; they all move like robots.

My cloths stick uncomfortably to my hot skin; the men look left and right slowly as the conversation precedes outside the car.

The tops of trees reach over the stone walls but never seem to get any farther.

The car reeks of my own blood, my throat feels as if it will close from the lack of my own control.

The young man whose suit fits a little to snuggly motions with his right to one of the many guards. The guard moves quickly after the signal, his hand is brought up and it carefully hovers for a second before he presses into a little black button on the wall.

The ground rubles underneath the car as my body swings forward as my mouth pops open, the ground opens revealing a ramp down into pitch black.

Bird mans slides into the front seat a satisfied smirk on his face, he moves the gears and the car slowly rolls down the ramp. "It's just you and me now." The chuckle under break makes my skin crawl.

A color catches my attention, I lean forward and a earring sits in his ear, the shape of a Angle wing. I quickly lean back as my stomach does a little roll.

As we drive lights automatically click on, thick concert walls cover the ceiling and all the walls. As more lights click, glass windows appear in the walls, the outlines of faces sit behind the clean glass.

Their eyes slowly fall the car as we descend, my mouth drys up.

The car dips as we level, a large room filled with all sorts of fancy cars, more men in uniforms stand with firm faces.

My palms sweat as my eyes switch nervously from unknown face to face. The car stops suddenly, it makes me lurch towards the front, my chest rams straight into the seat.

Deep breaths is the only two words that surface in mind as the door the thrown is violently opened, my eyes snap quickly up as bird man stands care free by a red sports car.

My butt leaves the seat as I am quickly yanked out from the vehicle, the cut on my arms sting from the contact of their oily hands.

My feet hit the ground as light blinds me from all directions, all different noises reach my ear all at the same time.

They easily drag me from the car lot, doors open automatically as we pass. I am dragged like a rag doll, my arms hang loosely behind me with no sense of touch.

My neck covered in little itches as my head slides around my shoulders like a bobble head.

The walls start to move form smooth concert to rocky walls and a smell that almost makes me heave up the food that still sits in my stomach.

Tears threaten to fall as blood wafts around me almost like a disease, it invades every pore on my body. It sticks to my skin and mixes into my hair as I let tears roll down my face, my dirt stained cheeks.

Heavy footsteps echo around me as the hallway becomes thinner, metal doors line up against the walls, they all face each other. Faces loom just behind the silver, mournful expressions on their broken faces.

My cries become historical as blood leaks from the walls, my arms burn as my heart does the same thing.

Metal cells all line the walls, face with large eyes stare at me but emotions whipped from their tainted features.

Stones poke out from the floor, my foot catches on one but I never hit the floor because of the mans strong grip on my arms.

Heavy breaths of air vibrate around me as little sobs reach my ears, the whole place reeks of death. Tears cloud my vision as my weak legs continue to support me.

The rooms all a foggy dark musty color, we all stop suddenly, an open cell ready for me.

A ugly bed with ripped sheets sits in the corner with a little whole in the ground, my hands hit the stoned floor as I am shoved within its walls.

The binds are cut as I pant on the mud covered floor. My back rigid, my back itches as do my fingers.

The metal door swing close, my fingers curl into the stone floor. "Well, don't you just look stunning." Bird mans voice bounces off the walls around me, sarcasm drips from his words.

I turn my head and peer out him with slits for eyes, my own hatred boiling within me, he hobbles forward, a limp I had not noticed before.

A tight grin on his face as his fingers wrap around he bars. "See you in the morning." A shrill scream echoes down the hallway, it raises the air on my neck as he only chuckles.

His steps slowly leave as my finger still stay fisted in the dirt, tears stream done my cheeks. Gasps of air rapidly leave my lips as I start to panic, I will not be able to get out this one.

I crawl over to the wall, my back presses into cold wall, small slivers of light shine over the ground as noises wrap slowly wrap around me. Defeated tears roll steadily down my cheeks as my eyes turn to the ceiling, I tightly hug my knees to my chest as liquid rolls down my face.

Creeks and cries, my worst nightmare revolves around me, as tight sobs gasp from my lips. My heart races as my fingers become cold, images pop into my mind.

Alex, whose smile still stays imprinted in my mind, his care free laugh and stupid attitude. He always has something to say even when it is not always the best time or even place.

Blond hair as bright as the sun and a smile that could light up a dark room with its brilliance. Finger as soft a silk and a laugh as light as a feather.

I frown as realization hits me squarely in the chest, my heart beats but not in fear.

I Emily Emerald love you Alex Wright with all my heart.

Sobs rack my body as the darkness of the whole place begins to slowly choke me. Pain sits in my chest as the minutes turn into hours my back still pressed firmly against the wall.

After forever foot steps reflect from the close walls, my ear perk up at the new sound.

The first time is hours I stand, I peer out the cell without even considering too touch the bars. Well build males come to the gate doors to some Angels down the line for me, their cries loud as their fragile bodies are ripped from the cell walls.

Broken and dirty they stand, their small bodies shiver as they stay completely still, dried blood covers milky skin as their eyes look lifeless. They are automatically pulled forward . "What are you doing with them." I yell down the hallway, one of the many men head snaps towards my cell.

"Non of your damn business." He spits on the floor before my cramped cell, a frown settles on my face as I carefully whip the still wet tears on my cheeks away.

Their screams start to die as the heavy door is moved to show a lighted room, I catch the last glimpse of one of the girls frightened face as the doors slowly close, her eyes pleaded with me.

My eyes stay glued to the now closed door, fear for those girls fills my system. "They won't come back." My head snaps down to a girl sitting in the far back of her cell right across from me.

Her face blank as her finger circle around her exposed knee, long scruffy honey colored hair sits on top of her shoulders. Her facial features completely hidden within the ash color of her face and the darkness of the room she sits in.

Steaks of dirt covers her cheeks, her skin extremely pale. "Those girls are never coming back, I've seen many go but not many return." Her words cold but at the same time emotionless. A small round scar indents her knee, it looks old but still clearly visible; her long finger slowly slides around the circle.

Freckles line her cheeks as dark eyes look up towards me, my gold one light up the area around us. She stares at me for the longest time, only common features can be seen in the inkiness of the cell. "Nice eyes." She mumbles under her breath as she shifts from the floor to her feet.

Her foot steps bound off the floor as she approach the cells bars, her eyes trained on me but her face is still hidden with the dark.

"Your the one they alway talk about. Mr. Underwood came in her for months telling us we would have a new guest soon." She watches me for a second her eyes challenge me, it bothers me.

Her eyes scan over me, slowly and steady. "I hope you know you're not getting out if here." She sits slowly on the bed in the corner of her little cell.

"Yes, I already figured that one out but anything is possible." She nods but does not look convinced.

"What's your name." I ask quickly, she watches me for a while, a look on her face but the darkness stops me from seeing it.

"I have many names but there is one I like the most. You can call me blue." Her voice soft as she answers, cool air blows through the cells.

I still stand by the silver bars, it begins to heat my skin but I never move. My eyes trained on the mystery girl that sits in the cell in front of me.

"I like it, it's nice to meet you blue." My body itches to remove this metal cage, the walls very close together. Blue smiles at my comment, the first emotion that I have seen on her face.

Metal clangs together as I go to sit on my creaky bed, it dips underneath me, the covers dirty with a horrible smell to go along with it.

I lean back, rough material touches my back as I stare at the cracked ceiling, my world plunged into darkness.

The sight before me look like the cracks of the desert, never to be sealed. My muscles scream and plead with me to stop. The coldness of the whole cell creates clouds of my breath.

My mind wonders to unknown worlds but there is one thing that will never leave my crazy thoughts, Alex.

As I lay still my body slightly relaxes, my eyes shut as darkness greets me again but this time with a welcoming hug.

My body cold as my heart is warm.

-----------------

Hello friends, I kind of ran out of ideas at the end so I improvised...

Comment and vote.

Question time

Tell me what do you think of Emily's situation...

Do you believe Alex will get there in time.....

Is she safe...

Who is he mystery girl in the cell...

Is she important..... The mystery girl........

Thank for reading...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2M 283K 24
(Bfflad- Best friends for life and death) Dear Reader, Let's start at the beginning shall we? I died. Oh no, not one of these stories again where som...
5.4K 292 30
"I beg you to listen" Murmuring softly as I froze in his touch. Exhaling slowly. Doing my best not run out of his hold. "What are you saying?" "I'm t...
76 7 11
The life Emerald pictured is finally unraveling before her eyes. The things she has prepared so hard for has finally been accomplished. The faith she...
52 0 17
Until now my life was average and predictable. Fresh outta highschool, with a passion for writing I got a job at a newspaper and was soon moved into...