Enamored

By MrsRodariusMarcell

Enamored; have a liking or admiration for someone or something "Come're" DeAndre spoke as he licked his lips... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28

Chapter 29

2.2K 93 68
By MrsRodariusMarcell

Flashback

"Come're" DeAndre spoke as he licked his lips at the woman in front of him.

"How much closer can i get, we're in public" she told him and he shrugged.

"Shit we can go right na" he told her and she laughed shaking her head.

"No, we came to eat so we're gonna eat" she told him, she shook her head at his nasty behavior.

"I am gone eat," he smirked, Desi gasped at what he had just insinuated.

"Your sickkk" she dragged out shoving his shoulder as he smirked at her, "you wanna go right now" she added looking at him. He laughed before throwing a $50 dollar bill on the table. He grabbed Desi hand and led her outside of the breakfast restaurant.

-

"I love you," she spoke hoarsely, Desi eyes shot up to his own.

His mouth parted open and her arms and legs loosened from around him.

"You don't have to say it back, I just wanted to let you know," she told him kissing his cheek as he let her down on the ground.

"Start getting ready, I gotta do sum. Imma call you in like 2 hours so yo ass betta be ready," he cleared his throat kissing the top of her forehead.

Desiree watched as he inched closer to the door of her room.

"I love you too," he spoke just as he reached the door.

-

"What's wrong Bae?" She questioned Dre as he walked into the house.

"Im tired," he told her laying as he walked into her room with her following behind him.

"Aww, you wanna cuddle," she asked him and he chuckled and shrugged.

He walked to her closet and soon came out with a pair of basketball shorts, he removed his durag off his head before he slid into the bed.

"Bae?" He yelled out.

"Here I come," she called out to him. After a few minutes he heard her slippers coming toward the room.

She had a tray of snacks and water bottles in her hands. She sat the stuff down in the center of the bed before going to the closet.

She soon walked out with a big smile.

"We're having a cuddle night," she told him with a smile.

"We do that every night," he shrugged and she laughed.

"This is a special cuddle night, this is when we have snacks and watch movies and give each other massages," she spoke turning off the light.

She grabbed the Roku remote and turned on the TV.

"What to watchhh," she spoke.

"Put on Money Heist," he told her and she did.

-

"Dre" she asked, a confused expression on her face, opening the door for him, he looked at her.

"Can I come in" he asked her, she looked at his red eyes before opening the front door. He made his way inside and sat on her couch. She followed him standing behind the other couch with her arms folded.

"I'm sorry" he spoke avoiding eye contact with her.

She just looked at him with a blank expression on her face.

"Sorry isn't going to cut it DeAndre" she told him sitting down on the couch.

"I know," he nodded.

-

"DeAndre moveee, your so sweaty," Desi groaned pushing him away as he laid the back of his head on her chest.

"Mmcht, youn love me for real," he sucked his teeth causing Desi to roll her eyes at his childishness.

He was so whiny sometimes, he was definitely the baby of their relationship. Desi found it adorable yet annoying at times.

-

She stepped out the bathroom and jumped slightly when she saw DeAndre standing at the foot of the bed talking on his phone.

"Scared me" she spoke softly.

"Oh my bad" he told her cutting the light on, he said something else into his phone before hanging up.

"Baby, are you ok" he asked her, he was honestly worried about her. She hadn't been her normal self.

"No, but I will be" she said honestly as she stuffed her hands into the pocket of her robe.

"Youn gotta pretend wit me, specially if you ain't feeling good" he told her as he grabbed her hands.

"I know, it's just a lot going on" she sighed softly.

"I know, I'm sorry Desiree" he told her, she looked up at him with a frown. He never called her by her real name, not even when he was mad. He always called her Desi, baby, mama, or Tianna.

"That wasn't your fault Dre, don't even start blaming yourself" she told him poking his chest.

"I got you wrapped up in this shi-" he was saying before she interrupted him.

"No Izrael, I chose to stay in this relationship. I did. I knew what I was getting into when i continued this relationship after you told me about your line of work. Don't try to blame yourself for something you didn't do" she told him sternly.

"Youn know the whole story baby," he told her grabbing the back of her neck. He pulled her into him and laid his chin on her head.

"Honestly I don't care to know the whole story but I don't want anything to happen to you Dre" she told him holding onto his shirt tightly. As soon as she said that the tears began to flow from her eyes.

"I know baby girl" he whispered as he rubbed her hair, he could feel the the tears dripping onto his shirt where her head lay.

Present

Everyone was on edge.

They'd been at the hospital for 3 hours.

They hadn't heard anything back from the doctors since she'd been taken inside.

DeAndre leg had been shaking the entire time.

Besides when he was pacing the floors.

"My daughter," Desi father sighed with a shake of his head.

"She's gonna be alright baby, our girls a fighter," her mom replied rubbing her husbands back.

DeAndre hopped up from his seat as a nurse walked out with a clipboard in hand.

"Family of Duck Chaseworth," she called out, a family seated on the other side stood up.

"Fuckkkk," he groaned.

Nobody said anything but watched him intently instead.

He walked out the waiting room and made his way to the Chapel. Him and God never had a relationship, he was praying he'd come through for his babygirl.

He opened the door with a loud sigh as he made his way through the walkway.

He cleared his throat loudly wiping his sweaty palms on his jeans that were full of her blood.

"Umm, we ain't eva had a relationship. I know dat, but that ain't no reason ta make my princess suffer, she the best thing that happened to me man. I know ion deserve her but sheon deserve this. It's my fault, I brought ha into this shit knowing how fucked up my life is. Don't take her, let her live. She a Angel, you know she is. It ain't ha time man, I promise if you save her imma leave her alone. I-imma let ha go, imma let ha love ha life the way she want you.

Imma let ha go God, please just save ha fa me man please," he cried silently.

His chest tightened with every word he spoke, dropping to his knees with a loud thumping sound.

1 hour had passed of him sitting in front of the cross when the doors opened. He didn't turn back until he felt said person touch his shoulder.

"She's gonna be ok man, she a fighter." Meech told him sitting down on the steps next to him.

"It's my fault," Dre spoke hoarsely, shaking his head.

"Man don't start that self destructive shit, she wouldn't even want you saying no shit like that and you know it. She gone be good man," Meech told him.

It went silent between the 2, Meech saw how heartbroken his brother was. He prayed himself while waiting, he'd hate for DeAndre to loose the only woman he loved that wasn't in his family.

"You might wanna head back, nurse might tell us sum about her soon," Meech spoke.

"Imma meet you," Dre told him nodding, Meech looked at him for a second before standing up.

Cue the music😊

Dre sat there for a good 10 minutes before he finally left. He made his way out the doors and walked to the bathroom. He quickly composed hisself before making way to the waiting room.

He took a seat far from everyone else, he felt somebody sit next to him and knew it was his sister when she began rubbing his back.

"She's gonna be ok," Bri spoke softly, she could see the tears in her brothers eyes as soon as he walked up. No matter how hard he had tried to hide it.

The waiting room was quiet besides Fixer Upper that played on the 4 TV's that were in the corners of the room.

"Ooh Jesus please let my baby pull through Lord," Desiree mom prayed with a heavy sigh.

"She will mama," Tay replied consoling his mother.

"Family of Desiree Michaels" the nurse called out with a clipboard.

Everyone stood up alerted and made their way to the nurse. It'd been hours since she'd been in surgery.

"As you all know Ms.Michaels, was to be taken into critical surgery. I'm not sure if it was known, but the patient was 15 weeks pregnant. She did loose the baby. The bullet punctured some critical nerves in her stomach, the doctors did all they could to prevent the loss of blood but they weren't able to.

Ms.Michaels did not make it. I'm dearly sorry."

Dre's world shattered.

He could hear every memory replay in his head, down from the moment they met to earlier tonight when they said I love you.

He could hear the distant screams of her mother.

"Can I see her?" He spoke hoarsely looking at the nurse with tears streaming down his face.

"Si-" he cut her off.

"Can I see her?" He repeated once again.

"Right this way," she spoke quietly leading the way. Taylin followed not believing it until he saw it with his own 2 eyes.

Soon as they walked up to the door you could see the bloody tissues all over the floor. DeAndre heart shattered once again at the sight, her body was unrecognizable.

Her once deep brown complexion was now drenched in blood.

It was his fault, nobody but his.

He should've listened to his gut.

He knew.

He felt that something bad was going to happen.

Why didn't he listen to his gut?

He always listened to his gut.

****

Well that's a wrap folks.

I'm sorry y'all, I needed a way to end this book as soon as possible and what better way to do that than for the main character to die😅.

I love you guys very very much❤️ don't be upset with the ending, my girl was halfway ready to go anyways🤭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

279 13 17
I wrap my hands around her throat pulling her onto me. " I know you hear me talking to you, La'yori." " No touching the dancers" is all she says to...
947 8 14
COMPLETE "I don't love you anymore, Kane." I lie as I try to look him in the eyes. This however makes Nekane grin as he looks at me with amusement...
39.6K 1K 16
𝗜 𝗳𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗶𝗻 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗡𝗼𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸, 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗔𝗹𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸...
121K 6.3K 44
***WARNING: THIS STORY INCLUDES MATURE CONTENT AND VIOLENCE**** Enjoy. I don't have a description yet but you won't regret reading 💙