Lets Make Mistakes (GirlxGirl)

By skeletoncliquer201

"You're nicer when drunk" I state looking ahead. "You don't know me that well" she replies. "Neither do you b... More

Introduction
Ladies love me.
loving my energy.
Almost edible.
Blame it on the alchohol.
The morning after.
Trick question.
Drink for chat.
Hallucinations.
self conflict.
That easy ?,I don't think so.
Stars and water? how about starfish?
Fucking-distraction.
Total waste of time.
Issues and punches.
Fuck the chase.
Take you to heaven.
Let's make mistakes Sparks.
It's just a fooocking teaser
Bet on it ?
Stuck in hell.
She's an asshole.
Fight or flight.
What are friends for ?
You're in control.
Let me fall.
Tea and some Tea.
Team work.
Brain dead.
Let's do this ?.
Hits as hard as fifteen trucks.
Remember when I almost had a breakdown ?.
Sweet, sweet, breakdown.
Pour it on me.
You're mine.
I know what you did...
That's a first.
Possession.
A man of many talents.
Old habits die hard ?
Friend therapy.
New ideas.
New arrangement.
Second arrangement.
ANNOUNCEMENT BY SKELETON CLIQUER.
You're my beautiful amazing girlfriend.
Humans are creatures of habit.
You can't let go of your first love.
Let me get this 'straight'.
Not an update I'm taking this down sorry to be annoying.
I just want to be with you.
The end ?
He fucks me up.
The writer is generally scared... deadasssssssss ahhhh!!
I'll come back to you.
It would never be okay if he was on this earth or a free man.
Update & Questions.

Beautiful scars.

81 6 0
By skeletoncliquer201

Flame's POV.

I watch as she slowly taps my foot that was now stretched on her lap, and study her carefully, how the loose strands of her hair were covering her face slightly, and I can tell she's trying to destruct herself so she wouldn't have to look at me. It's weird how she now avoids eye contact when she used to look at me so intently I thought she could read my mind. Don't get me wrong though, it's cute that she's shy.

I reach out and tuck the loose strands of her hair behind her ear and sit back down and just look at her. How her hair being held in a pony tail, exposed her perfectly chiselled jaw line and how the dark blue colour of her hair complimented her dark eyes. See the whole of her was just so perfect, it was scary, she turns and her eyes finally lock with mine making my heart skip a beat. That's how beautiful her eyes were.

"Will you explain to me, why the hell you're eye fucking me rightnow ?" she speaks and I scoff.

"No" I say and she chuckles a little.

"So you agree to eye fucking me ?" she asks.

"No, I wasn't eye fucking you..." I sigh, hating her vocabulary.

"Then what ?".

"You have a beautiful face, don't I have a right to admire it ?" I ask and she smiles covering her face with her palm and chuckling a little.

"Thanks ?" she mumbles and I smile a little enjoying seeing her act like that. I could see the little blush she was desperately trying to hide and I loved it. I loved the fact that I could make her blush with just a simple compliment that was in fact a fact. "That's enough weirdo, stop staring at me" she frowns when she finds me still staring at her.

"Can I ask you something ?" I ask, and she studies me for a while as if scared of my question before nodding slowly. Now I've wanted to ask her this for so long, but I didn't want to seem weird or pushy, but now I could ask her, it was just us two anyway "Why do you never want to be touched sexually or you know, sexually pleasured ?" I ask, trying to watch my words and she frowns a little then shrugs. I was curious about this, because there's obviously been moment where I've wanted to touch her but she seems so uncomfortable I have to stop myself.

"I don't know, I just don't want to" she shrugs and I study her face carefully, she seemed certain that that was her answer, but it wasn't really enough for me.

"So no one has ever ?" I ask and she looks at me her eyebrows raised then nods "Not even Hayley ?" I ask, hoping this wouldn't cause her to be extra defensive as she always gets.

"Not really" surprisingly she doesn't get defensive, as she looks off into space as if deep in thought or recalling something. "We've tried before but it never really worked and so, she just stopped asking for me to allow her, I was uncomfortable most of the time. Especially when it came to stripping". She explains and I nod just staring at her, she looks back at me and goes quiet.

"Why ?" I ask. I hadn't seen her naked but I knew for a fact her body was amazing underneath that clothing.

"I didn't want questions" she shrugs looking away again.

"Questions on what ?".

"I don't know, the marks on my skin, I had so many scars back then, some were permanent and never really faded, but they were worse then" she shrugs, sounding a bit annoyed and I can see she's deep in thought but trying desperately not to get emotional. "I was pretty awkward back then, and I guess I just got used to not wanting to be undressed by anyone, It's never about me anyways" she says then looks back at me as if she's not just said all that. It was sad and messed up how she was made to believe that she didn't deserve anything, that nothing was ever about her.

"Can I see ?" I ask and she raises her eyebrows.

"Hmm ?", I could somehow feel her tense next to me. 

I knew I was somehow asking for too much, but I wanted her to feel comfortable with me, and I wanted her to know that sometimes it was about her, and it was up to me to make her feel comfortable. I sit up and she watches my every move, as I crawl and sit on her lap, straddling her. I sigh, feeling her dark eyes stare at me questioningly, and I cup her cheeks and tilt my head a little staring at her.

"Your beauty is out of this world" she whispers and I smile rolling my eyes a little, she always had to exaggerate on her compliments.

"So is yours" I whisper back rubbing her cheek with my thumb and she smiles a little "Can I see ?" I ask again being careful with my words, I didn't want her to feel even the slightest bit uncomfortable.

"What do you have on me Sparks, fuck" she groans and throws her head back and I think that meant she was giving in to my request, that quick ?. "It's those eyes, I fucking swear" she says looking back up at me, a frown on her face "Fuck".

I smile a little, my hands dropping, to the hem of her blue jumper, and helping her pull it up. Inside she's wearing a long sleeved t-shirt and a short-sleeved one on top and I help her pull the one on top, taking slow steps with her. I notice her stiffen a little when it comes to the last t-shirt she's wearing. She completely freezes and I have to reconsider ever asking her this, don't get me wrong I wanted her to feel open and okay with me, but would she be after this or was I just putting too much pressure on her ?.

"Hey, are you okay ?" I ask cupping her cheek again and she nods slowly "If you don't want to, it's completely okay, it doesn't have to be today". I assure her and she looks at me deeply and stays quiet as if having a serious conversation with herself.

"No, it's okay" she sighs, avoiding eye contact with me, and I knew apart from not wanting anyone to see her scars, she was also a bit insecure, it was pretty obvious. My hands drop to the hem of her t-shirt and this time she let's me pull it up without her help. I pull it up her head, exposing her binded chest and without looking at me, she leans back on the couch, unzipping the binder a little to expose, what looked like a stitched up cut, right above her left breast. It looked like a knife wound ?, I couldn't really tell and wanted to know the story behind it just like the one on her neck. My hand reaches out and I let my finger brush the rough skin there, studying the slight dark mark of the stiches and the white skin. I look up at her and find her staring at me, this weird look in her eyes.

"What happened ?" I whisper and she smiles slightly.

"Mission gone wrong" she answers simply and I am left wondering whether her dad did this or someone else.

"Was it him ?" I ask and she shakes her head, then points to the left side of her stomach close to her waist, where I notice her skin is slightly darker.

"I got that in a fight, and it was close to healing but I kind of pissed him off one day and..." she shrugs looking away and I frown knowing what was coming next. "I don't know, he lost his cool and kind of pushed me against a table... it hurt like hell" she explains her eyes widening and imagining a young her going through that, brings me close to tears.
"There are a few more on my back and legs" she explains and I just look at her, feeling this anger come over me suddenly. How did she go through all that and is still here, alive, I don't really blame her for running away, nothing else could be done then. She had to be one of the strongest people I knew, and her sitting here just looking at me, seeming unbothered with this unreadable expression made me want to do everything to just make it all upto her. I wanted her to feel cared for, I wanted her to know her importance. I wanted to make her feel special.

"Are you okay ?" she sits up quickly, tilting her head and staring at me a small frown on her face "Cammon Spark, what's with the teary eyes ?" she whispers and that's when I notice the stinging in my eyes.

"I'm okay... it's okay" I breath looking up and pushing my hair back, taking in a deep breath and looking back down at her.

"I'm sorry" she apologizes, for no reason at all, while zipping up her chest binder and I hold her hands stopping her. She looks up at me.

"Dont say sorry" I whisper and before she can say anything else I close the gap between us, kissing her. That was something I knew we both needed at the moment, that warm feeling the kiss came with, the feeling of being needed, and appreciated, her hands drop and hold my waist firmly as one of mine rests on her chest and the other goes around her neck, pulling her closer to me. I needed her to feel how much I cared about her, how I didn't want to see her hurt, how I wanted her to feel completely safe with me.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa" she backs away chuckling a little. "Calm down" she whispers breathing a little hard from our kiss and I completely ignore her pulling her closer to me by the neck and burying my head in her neck placing a kiss there. When I feel her relax with that, I allow her to lean back on the couch. I bury my head back in her neck, inhaling her scent and almost moaning at how intoxicating it was. I suck on her skin, nibbling a little, feeling her grip tighten a little on my waist. Knowing only one girl was able to do this with her, and maybe she wasn't as comfortable, made me feel so empowered for some reason.

I trail kisses all the way up her neck, listening to her ragged breath, and place a kiss on her ear, hearing her finally release a muffled, throaty moan that straight up sends shock waves and vibrations all over my body. If that wasn't the sexiest thing I have ever heard...

I take that as a good sign and dart my tongue out running it up her ear slowly, and hear her moan out a curse word quietly. I feel her hands move a little and cup my ass, squeezing me roughly and pressing me against her making me moan involuntarily in her ear, causing her to moan again. Fuck, how she got me to act and feel like this, I don't know.

My tongue runs up her ear again and I let it pass through the inner shell of her ear noticing she had already put me to a rhythm and I was slowly grinding against her.

"Fuck just like that" she moans breathlessly and I moan back, feeling the pressure being applied to my core as she pushes me to grind harder against her "Jesus Christ, you're giving me chills Sparks, damn". I enjoyed how needy her tone sounded at the moment and how her moans were so deep, yet so.... Bloody sexy. And nothing made this better than her talking, everything that came out of that mouth was perfect.

I move my head a little to be able to look at her and stop my movements, I find her eyes closed, her chest heaving hard, then she feels me staring at her and opens her eyes, so dark and stormy, they made me shiver a bit as I moved her eyes never leaving mine. I place a kiss on her open cleavage and one over her scar. Closing my eyes as I feel the rough skin on my lips, and I go on tracing kisses over the scar. I could still feel her chest heaving up and down slowly and when I opened my eyes to look at her, she had this smile, with her jaw clenched hard. That evil smirk gave me an idea of what was going on in her mind and she knew I was all in.

**

"I'm glad you ran away from your father" I whisper tracing her collar bone slowly and I hear her yawn a little. It was pretty late since she decided the couch wasn't comfortable enough and brought me to bed and we got completely carried away. She wasn't comfortable with me doing much to her but I'd say her undressing for me and letting me do the little I did on the couch was enough progress and I wasn't going to push her further. She would be comfortable with time.

"Why's that ?" she asks her voice heavy with sleep and I feel as her fingers slowly brush through my hair.

"Because, you found people who actually care for you, like your friends" I tell her "And me" I add.

"I'm glad I found you too" she mumbles and I lift my head off her chest and look at her, her eyes are closed but when she feels me move she opens them and looks at me. "You look freshly fucked" she comments smiling lazily and I roll my eyes. She can say something so sweet then fucking ruin it.

"Shut up" I quickly kiss her lips and she smiles "I'm glad you found me in that bathroom and kissed me" I tell her.

"I wouldn't have it any other way" she whispers and I lay my head back on her chest my hands tightening around her torso, I wanted this to last forever, this stupid warm feeling she gave me, this feeling of safety. I never wanted it to go. I hope it never left.

It's like she hears my thoughts or just feels my death grip around her because she whispers "I'm right here", making me smile to myself.

**
Nice.

Edit: Haha so funny moment here, after writing this chapter I got into a tiny accident and now the right side of my face is fucked up and I'll have a scar too except, it'll be on my face like the devil from Angel's friends... so that's coincidental as fuckkk.😪

**
Vote
Comment..
Just do it...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102 0 13
"Who the fuck are you?" I state. Why the hell is some random ass man standing right outside my door. "Your new bestfriend!" He smirks. Cameron is 19...
505K 13.5K 36
✔COMPLETED ✔ Description: So, what do you do at 14 when you've been kicked out of the only home you've ever known? What do you do when you call you...
42.9K 1.6K 62
"I already killed your mother, Cam." As the words left my enemy's mouth like a mocking sneer, I growled under my breath at the mention of my old name...
71K 1.2K 39
C̺͆O̺͆M̺͆P̺͆L̺͆E̺͆T̺͆E̺͆D̺͆ Started ~ October 27, 2020 Ended ~ January 30, 2021 ~ Started editing ~ March 11, 2021 End Editing ~ April 27, 2021 ****...