Yes, Ms. Robinson : Book 1

By B_S_Robinson

(Warning: BDSM, Lesbian, Interracial and age gap love story, if you don't like that please leave kindly) When... More

All Covered Ms. Robinson
Domineering Ms. Robinson
No Ms. Robinson
A/N and Sneak Peak!
Hello, Ms. Robinson (Naughty)
Robinson as a Bridesmaid?! Pt. 1
Ms. Robinson's Sub Pt. 2
The BDSM Bride (Naughty)
Playroom Sweet Playroom Pt. 1
Bad Blood
Bad Blood pt. 2
Schooled
Romantic Exposure
Sorry, Truly From My Heart
A For Arson. Attitude. Alex.
No, Ms. Lonely
You Got The Love (Graduation)
(A/N) SORRY BUT NOT SORRY
Paper Planes and Crashing Dreams
Crazy Things (Desperate pt. 1)
Yes Ms. Robinson (Halloween Special pt. 1)
Yes Ms. Robinson (Halloween Special pt. 2, {Not Edited})
Sorry
Possibly The End
BIG NEWS (GOOD NEWS)
Where is your heart? (Valentine's day edition part1)
My Heart is here with you pt.2 (Valentine's day edition)
BOOK COVERS!
Cover Count
The New Cover
Update Drama
Got My Heart goin' XO
Oh Say Can You See?
Annoying Complaints
A Wrinkle In Time
Dangerous Woman
Gettin' Lucky
Black House (old Unedited Chapter)
Insanity
Overtime
Livin' On A Prayer
Dom Angelov
Home of The Robinsons
QUICK Q&A W/ FANS!
Queens Of New York (pt.1)
The Mistress Day (Halloween Edition pt. 2)
Sneak Peek!
Untitled Part 49
Sorry
Saint Liza (Christmas Special)
Burnerz On Every Block
Cleanse
Closer and The Farthest
New Cover (Author Note)
(Filler Chapter)
The End Is Nigh
The Extravagant Bull-Fighter pt. 1
The Bull's Death
I'd Love To
Two Days Felt Like Forever
Talk About A Woman
You and I and Judas
Lights, Camera and A$$ Action!
Just Maybe
When You're Feeling Better
Blue Boy
Sapphire Baby
The Last Free Night
A Time For Living and Loving pt. 1
Walk The Line pt. 2
Unforgettable (+ epilogue)
Sequel Reboot?
Name For A Comeback??
The Sequel Is Out!
If you haven't heard:

Beast Feast Beauty

16.4K 346 62
By B_S_Robinson

Dedicated to Fuccking_you. Thanks for reading my story :) Hope

I don't put you on the spot for dedicating <3 :)

Ashley's pov

When we were home, I helped Eliza cook dinner. It reminded me of when me and mommy would be in the kitchen and I'd help her. The worst part was Eliza called me her "Little Helper", that's what mommy called me, once upon a time...

She didn't let me handle the knives, she cut up the chives, cauliflower, and split the potatoes. She takes a casserole dish bowl, setting it to the side. "My little helper will you please butter the bowl and put the cauliflower in the water pot?"

I nod. "Yes mistress,"I take the chopped cauliflower and let it go into the boiling water pot, then take a can of PAM non-stick butter spray. Eliza kisses my head, "May I cut the baguette?"

She thinks about it for a moment, looking at me with a worrisome face. "Alright baby," I walk to the side where the baguette is, the table's so far and the bread wasn't close. I am walking uncomfortably, there is stickiness and my juices between my legs built up so when I walked a little would drip down my leg. My mistress wouldn't let me wear panties inside her home, it's a rule about living here, only when I set foot out the pent house I can wear them.

I could feel myself gushing as I leaned over and reached the baguette. I overflow with juices, thick, creamy and sloppy. "Mom-Mistress!" I gasped, my legs shut together.

Eliza takes me in her arms, "You're going in my room, looks like my baby needs to be cleaned."

"Dinner?" I asked.

"Fuck the food, it can wait." We are in her room, and the scary part is all my art work is around her room, the buyer's always been anonymous. All I had on was a sweater dress I put on, when I came back from the store, she pulled it up, my sex was revealed. "legs spread wide, knees bent." she takes a black thick rope, tying my wrist to the bed post.

My knees are bent, and I'm spread. Eliza's fingers grazed over my slippery ad sloppy sex. "Mommy..." I moaned. What's wrong with me? Why have I been thinking of my mother lately since Eliza's came into my life? Was she resembling the love, care and discipline of my mother and what she gave me? When I was at Eliza's French mansion I dreamed of mommy.

My face twisted in disgust with myself. "You've found your kink baby," she didn't sound surprise, or disgusted in fact her head lowered lapping up creamy juices from me. "Yes, mommy's here." she merely embrace something I was still confused about. I love this woman even more because anything I am or do she lovingly accepted it.

She licked, tongue swirling, sex driving. My stomach contracted, my legs thrash, but Eliza rubs my stomach calming me. "Stay still, calm down don't do anything rash I want you relaxed."

"Yes!" my back arched. "This is wrong, it's disgusting that I just said mommy and you should be mad."

Eliza shook her head. "No, Ashley it's not wrong because for once not only are you discovering BDSM but you are finding yourself, your own fetishes and kinks... You must embrace who you are or you'll never be yourself."

"My mother died when I was a little girl, cancer took her out and she thought so hard, she was a lot like you, determined, strong, loving yet all of that was taken until she was stripped bare to her last shred of hope," I looked down away as she sat the side of the bed.

"Look at me," she demanded. So I did. "I will be your new mommy, I will give you everything you want and need baby, I will be your mistress, and anything you need me to be."

I nodded. "Yes, but can you untie me now please?'

She shook her head once more. "No, I like you like this baby I will finish dinner and feed you."

"Okay Eliza."

She smirks. "So now we know you have a mommy kink, does this mean we move to diapers, binkies and coloring books?" she asked.

I gasped. "G'No!" I slurred, feeling exhausted and tired. "I just wanna call you mommy and be picked up every now and then."

She walks to her drawer. "This will keep you company while I make dinner baby," she pulls out a pair of panties. How will panties keep me company? The puts them on me, something was bulky on the panties. Suddenly something vibrates. "These are your very own vibrating panties, when I press this button you will feel vibrations."

With that she leaves, my stomach burns with desire. Claire De Lune, fills the room, it's like a lullaby, it makes me feel safe, yet again it's all swept off by a vibration to my sex, my back arches and I let out a monotone moan. "Mistress..." I moan.

She comes back to the bedroom, I am a soaking wet mess and so is the sheets. The dinner wafts, in my nose and it smells gloriously good, I smile in delight. "Untie me." I spat, in the rush to eat dinner.

For that she takes the remote to the vibrator panties and stamps a book on top until I am moving like a wish out of water. "In this house you are not the one demanding young lady!"

I shudder, "Sorry mommy, will you spank me?" She looked like she wanted to, but she shook her head.

"I will not punish you, don't demand me ever again. Answer me now, who owns you?" she asked.

"Eliza Robinson owns me." I stated, yes this woman owns me , I am now her property and this time I felt comfortable saying it. My body chills, knowing it.

"See how well your body responds to me?" she touches my inner thigh, with her fingernails gliding across my skin. It tickles but feel good. "Time to eat, enough play."

She unties me then were on the bed, I lay on my stomach eating the cauliflower casserole. "Not bad babes." I moaned in the delight of the food, how succulent the food was, how perfect it tasted. I drank wine, that too was just as perfect, old grapes never tasted so good ever in my life, where did she get this from?

"You're not so bad yourself." she laughed and so did I.

I came up with this crazy idea. "Show me your playroom."

And so Eliza raised a eyebrow, smirking again. "You are in for a surprise little girl," good thing no one is her. She snatches me up in her arms, in bridal style, we pass my room and I know because it says "Ashley's room" in red cursive letters. "Are you ready baby?"

I took a deep breath and nod. "Yes mistress." She puts me on my feet, and opens the door, with a key. When we both steps in, the door locks behind us, I see a black leather bed, grey rope, cuffs on the ceiling, cuffs on racks, riding crops, floggers, collars with spikes, gags, brush floggers, clamps, a cage, leashes, canes, mask, dildos, vibrators, butt plugs, speculum, paddles. I walk around studying more of these sexually rabid objects. On smaller shelves I identified nipple tassels, small weights, strap on harness, glass dildos, small electro clamps.

And this brought me back to being scared, though I breathed slow breathes and remained calm. On a bigger shelf at the right side of the room were huge chains, a pattened leather mouth muzzle, a medieval golden head cage and a pig sculpted face muzzle. A two and a half foot ankle spreader bar, and cupped blindfolds. I walk to the center of the room, where the spanking bench was.

I roam some more towards the back, this room is so huge! There is a whole medical station, alcohol preps, needles?! I back away and run into her. "Why?!" I scream.

Eliza's face is impassive, but her voice calms me. "We will not use anything you do not want baby," she peels my sweater dress off. I go back to the end of the room, there are gloves, oxygen masks, stethoscopes, neck corsets and a tub.

I go off to one more corner, there is a chest. In the first drawer she kept corsets, and they were real not the ones that boning broke inside, they were lace ups, zippered. She had latex long sleeved shirt, latex leggings and straightjackets. In the second drawer was razors , shaving cream, lubes, creams, oils and scissors.

The bottom drawer had my name on it. "Open it princess." Eliza whispered. I had seen a latex dress, a three inch spike collar with chain on the back with my name on it on the inside, a golden chain leash, a body harness, a kitty mask bedazzled with diamonds and my very own creme based black lace corset, it was a lace up with silk tie. I loved it.

A jumped on Eliza. "You're the best mommy ever!" I kissed her as my tiny naked body pressed against her.

"Tomorrow I'll have an entire body cage in here, a new addition to the playroom- Just remember anything we do in here you don't have to this is for my pleasure and your's but I will make you try everything in here before you just say no."

I nodded. "Yes mistress." I began to kiss her neck, indicating I want something.

"What is it?" she asks.

I smirk playfully. "I need to be punished, I want to try the clamps, the collars and I want you to use the... The c-c-canes..."

"I understand you want to try the canes but you are afraid, you are my big girl for doing something you are a little anxious about for that I will take you to the "Adult" store after work and we will do whatever you want to do."

She takes my collar, kissing my forehead and we stand looking in the mirror as she places it on me. It looks beautiful so beautiful.... Then leash is lingering and dangling down my back, the chained leash tickles and feels cold.

I take my place at the spanking bench, waiting for her. My entire body is laid on my front, waiting to feel the what it craved. She took a cane from a locker of canes, metal, wood, fiberglass canes but this one was wooden, the handle made of black small rope. She places the cane between my buttcheeks then walks off to the shelf of clamps. "No one can hear you either, this room was decorated for pain, pleasure and privacy." she told me.

She comes with the nipple clamps, she grasped onto them then taking the cane out of my buttcheeks which held it. "Oh." I whispered.

"Turn, let me see those beautiful nipples baby." she hissed, with her voice sounding greedy and full of lust. I turn for her now on my back, revealing my nipples, I shut my eyes tight waiting for the pain. "You're imagining it!" that's when I felt something hard come down on my tummy, it felt hurt it sting. It was the cane.

The clamps were a lavender color, and the chain were as heavy as cuffs, the took one of my pink small rosy nipples and held the clamp ends when the clamp was on my nipple she let go. It stung long and hard but it felt amazing too!

She did the other nipple too I felt so estatic! "Cane me mistress!" I mewled. She pulls on the chains, the clamps go no where, and this brings on the submissive inside me. The submissive! Inside, oh god I just got in touch with who I am!

She began with caning my soft small breast, she caning the clams coming down hard on them. "You deserve this!"Eliza growled.

"Yes!" I agreed, jumping already.

"Why do you deserve this?" she asked venomously after another under my breast.

And so I knew why, ever since we first met I've been behaving badly, I well deserved it. "Because of how bad I was, I was so naughty mistress, I need this!"

She went to my stomach, at the hot core of my sex. "Will you ignore me again like that?"

"No!" I gasped, "No mistress!"

The cane strikes were terrifying! She kept going on and one at my boiling sex, my legs thrashed. "AH!" I screamed, jumping. I looked down at my stomach, bruising already forming and blood seeping cuts.

She quickly flipped me on my stomach. "Oh let me see that round ass of your's slave," she bent down kissing my ass and in between. "Beautiful ass like your's is worth eating, I'd make you cum my little fuck doll."

Her teeth nearly punctured my ass when she bit into my skin then she bit down harder. "MINE!" She growled and slapped my ass.

"Don't tell me you are a vampire or even worse... A werewolf." I had guessed from the weird claiming.

She giggled. "No I'm neither, I'm a dominant lesbian but I intend to claim you and then mate with you as if we were wolves my love."

She stands up. "Oh."I say, at a lost for words.

"I will make your ass black and blue." she stated.

And she began caning away at my ass until I was tired, it was until twelve when she stopped, I had fallen asleep when she put me to bed. I didn't care about my ass at the moment, I'd look at my painful ass later in the morning when mommy woke me up for my day at work with her.

A/N: Guys I will start dedicating to you because some of you have followed me, added the stories to your list/ libraries, commented and have just done things that have made me happy to start with this book. All of my other stories were childish and crap but with this one, it feels like a debut to my next few good stories and for the work and absolute fanning about this book I will dedicate for the love of god because you all deserve to know I notice you just as much as you notice this book. Wouldn't have done it without you and your views <3 xoxo Brianna.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.6K 2.2K 13
Secrets and Deceit Ashley moved from her small town life for college and thought everything was perfect until she caught her childhood friend with he...
322K 16.2K 67
Two stubborn people, different lives a terrible situation that brings them together and changes their lives forever. Maya is an 18 year old girl try...
128 20 5
cover by @JaelynnMoore 𝐆𝐚𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐥 It's so much easier to spread lies about people than it is to spread the truth. That's what Gabriel knows to b...
24K 421 25
"Alina, please believe me that i haven't been messing with anyone. What do i have to do for you to understand how much i want to be with you?" Madiso...