Interstellar grocery store

By pttcch

The stars break and the soul spreads its wings. Pursue the mysteries of the universe and face unknown challen... More

Chapter 1 - 10
Chapter 11 - 20
Chapter 21 - 30
Chapter 31 - 40
Chapter 41 - 50
Chapter 51 - 60
Chapter 61 - 70
Chapter 71 - 80
Chapter 81 - 90
Chapter 91 - 100
Chapter 101 - 110
Chapter 111 - 120
Chapter 121 - 130
Chapter 131 - 140
Chapter 141 - 150
Chapter 151 - 160
Chapter 161 - 170
Chapter 171 - 180
Chapter 181 - 190
Chapter 191 - 200
Chapter 201 - 210
Chapter 211 - 220
Chapter 221 - 230
Chapter 231 - 240
Chapter 241 - 250
Chapter 251 - 260
Chapter 261 - 270
Chapter 271 - 280
Chapter 281 - 290
Chapter 291 - 300
Chapter 301 - 310
Chapter 311 - 320
Chapter 321 - 330
Chapter 331 - 340
Chapter 341 - 350
Chapter 361 - 370
Chapter 371 - 380
Chapter 381 - 390
Chapter 391 - 400
Chapter 401 - 410
Chapter 411 - 420
Chapter 421 - 430
Chapter 431 - 440
Chapter 441 - 450
Chapter 451 - 460
Chapter 461 - 470
Chapter 471 - 478

Chapter 351 - 360

88 1 0
By pttcch

ʚChapter 351 Communication Star (Two in One)

    "What about the other reason?" Qin Yu asked.

    "The division of humans and desolate beasts on this planet is not divided into left and right. Desolate beasts live in the middle, and humans live on both sides." "

    It's like dividing the human residence into two!" Another customer sighed.

    "I heard that the communication star refers to the living areas of human beings as the East District and the West District." The speaker glanced at the girl, saw that she did not refute, and continued, "Their electronic communication distance can only be transmitted internally at most, that is to say, People in the east and east districts can communicate, and the west and west districts can communicate, but the east and west districts cannot communicate with each other." "

    Therefore, there is a profession, messenger. They are responsible for taking letters and items from the east or west district to another district."

    "Are they going to cross the wild beast area?"

    "Do the people on both sides have trade or something? Is it necessary to communicate and bring something if it is so dangerous?" "It shouldn't

    matter if the residents on both sides live independently?"

    The guest who explained shook Shaking his head, "The people on both sides are relatives!"

    "But the Alliance Army explored new planets and discovered this one. You all know that the various policies many years ago were not as complete as they are now, and because of the large number of sacrifices, the Interstellar is in urgent need of talents, leading to a surge in population, and the communication star has to become a livable planet." "

    Back then, the communication star was full of wild beasts, and those who went to explore it would spend their lives there. Even the descendants stayed there to continue their careers. Because of so many Thanks to the efforts of generations, wild beasts have decreased, and another tectonic movement has occurred, resulting in the current three-point pattern." "

    Many relatives and friends were suddenly divided into two places."

    "Everyone is ordinary people, one night Between... who can bear the longing."

    "The messengers were born in this environment. At first they were the pioneers. In order to gather with their families, they went to another area, and at the same time, they helped the people around them to bring letters. .”

    "Such back and forth, it all depends on someone going there, time is full of uncertainty, and sometimes it may take decades or even a lifetime to wait for a reply letter. And in this process, it cannot be ruled out that someone will never come back in the wild beast's land. I haven't walked out."

    "Later, someone took the initiative to take up this job. Communication has become the greatest career of a communication star." "

    My dream is to become a communication envoy." The girl suddenly said.

    "My father is a great messenger. He told me since I was a child that every time I see the expressions on people's faces when they receive letters, it is worth all the hardships along the way." "Although my father is not at home all year round

    , But I knew that he was doing things for everyone. But until that day, when his colleague brought back the bad news, I knew that I could never wait for my father again!" "My mother also changed her temperament drastically on that day and became     difficult to communicate. She wants me to marry the son she handed over her handkerchief, and leave Communication Star forever. I know, she is thinking of me, but I don't want to leave, I want to stay in Communication Star, want to be a Communication Star, want to become Like Dad."     "After a big fight with my mother, I left Comstar. I left a note for my mother, saying that I want to go on a trip, and I want to think about my future." "But it's been so many days, what     ? I can't even think of it! If our communication star is like the central star, everything is so developed, everything is so convenient, there is no danger, no wild beasts, it would be great!" The girl burst into tears instantly.     Everyone looked at the girl and shook their heads secretly.     "Actually, this is not a difficult problem to solve." As the girl's cries subsided, Qin Yu had already changed to a small jar at some point, and slowly poured it on the girl. "Ask this question to those present, How many haven't you encountered?"     "It's just that their problems don't involve life safety."     "Parents think about their children and want to arrange an optimal path for them, but the children are already grown up and have their own I want to go my own way.”

    "On the one hand, I don't want to hurt my parents' hearts, but on the other hand, I don't want to give up my dreams. Of course, many children walk the road of their dreams, bump into their heads, and finally return to the road arranged by their parents. They also live happily End your life."

    "All you think about is whether you can bear the worst consequences?"

    "The worst consequences?" the girl murmured.

    "For example, just after you became a messenger and went on a mission for the first time, you were in the wild animal area. After hearing the news, your mother didn't hold back and followed you!" The girl trembled suddenly

    .

    "Or, you listened to your parents and married out, but that man, including your in-law's family, treated you very badly, and you had nowhere to seek help, and lived a miserable life.

    " Is it the same? Either one is so miserable, how can people choose?” a guest shouted.

    "It's her who has to choose. Only she knows which one is the most unacceptable. I just stated the facts as a guest official. If I tell a lie, I will help her make a choice." Qin Yu pushed the small wine cup over,

    " Drink some wine and think about it."

    The girl picked up the wine glass and drank it slowly.

    Everyone has been staring at the girl, wanting to see what choice she will make.

    But after a while, all I saw was the girl slowly lying on the table.

    "Sleep, fell asleep?"

    "Too tired, can't take a rest!" Qin Yu waved his hand, telling the waiting guests what to do.

    As the time of the tavern approached closing time, the guests also received the wine in their glasses one after another.

    "This girl hasn't woken up yet?" a guest whispered with emotion.

    "Do you think the shopkeeper will stay overnight?"

    The others looked at Qin Yu, who saw that Qin Yu was just as usual, lying on the recliner next to the counter in the tavern, playing games by himself.

    "I don't think so. Have you ever heard of any outsiders left behind by the shopkeeper?" "

    However, sometimes the shopkeeper is very considerate!"

    "These are two things. As long as the shop is involved, the shopkeeper I will never let anyone approach me casually."

    "But, what about this girl? It will close soon, and the shop owner's shop is absolutely on time, not missing a second." "

    Should call a car to take her away."

    At this moment, the girl who was teaching who was lying on the counter made a movement.

    She slowly raised her head, her eyes looked as if she had passed away, unable to distinguish between reality and dreams.

    She could see Qin Yu, and turned her head to see all the worried guests.

    She subconsciously touched her face, which was full of tears.

    "I know what to do!" The girl stood up resolutely, left the money for the drink, nodded to everyone, and left the tavern decisively.

    "What the hell is she going to do?" one guest whispered.

    All the guests...

    It's okay if you don't mention it, but once you mention it, you will feel like you won't get an answer to your question!

    A few days later, the freshman outing began.

    Qin Yu came to the school with the packed bag on her back.

    There are already countless freshmen waiting for the upcoming game with full of anticipation.

    Especially the students who have applied for alchemy here at Qinyu, seeing Qinyu's smile is brilliant!

    I got a full score in the weekly exam, and there are extra students who point it. Although it is only 1 point, it is worth being happy, okay?

    The hardships of the previous two days have long been out of their minds. Qin Yu, who was pulled into the 'blacklist' two days ago, also entered the white list in an instant!

    "The contact has been made, the teacher and the others agreed!" Wei Yan walked to Qin Yu's side, but he didn't even look at Qin Yu.

    Qin Yu smiled lightly, as expected.

    "Thank you!"

    "Actually, you don't have to thank me! Even without me, General Lu can handle it for you!" "

    But in fact, you helped me get it done, didn't you?" "

    Are you really planning to go to the Black Triangle ?" ?!"

    "I'm really just passing by!" Qin Yu looked at Wei Yan's expression with sincerity.

    Wei Yan shook his head, "It's totally unbelievable!"

    Qin Yu...

    Isn't her expression sincere?

    "I have already sent you the information of the pilot of the spaceship. The first day you want to contact him, he has received the mission and is ready at any time."

    Qin Yu tapped the light brain twice, and sure enough, he saw a message .

    "Thank you!"

    "It's time to go!" Wei Yan said, and walked to the spaceship ahead.

    The instructor in charge of each class sits in a spaceship with the students, while pure teachers like Qin Yu only have a small spaceship.

    Just as Qin Yu and Wei Yan found a place to do their job, two teachers came towards them.

    "Small shopkeeper, Teacher Wei!"

    The two immediately stood up and greeted politely.

    These two teachers are Mr. Zhao and Mr. Ning respectively.

    One is for cultivation, and the other is for forging.

    "The two of you should have received the news before, the four of us are in a group."

    Qin Yu and Wei Yan nodded.

    "Both are coming to our school for the first time this year, so you probably don't know why our teachers are divided into groups." Teacher Zhao said with a smile.

    Qin Yu and Wei Yan nodded again.

    They had discussed this before.

    The dominance only told them that the teacher watched the students play, and it was all right to evaluate the outstanding students after the end, but he really didn't say why they formed a team.

    "It wasn't mentioned in the notice because it's up to our group to discuss together."

    The two teachers paused for a moment, trying to figure out how to organize the language.

    "It's like this. These students are playing games with each other. Our teacher can choose one side to join." "

    But it's not to be with the students, but to help them remotely. But you can't reveal the location of others." "

    This help is more important. It’s like letting them fight while we’re teaching them.” “

    For example, what weapons are suitable for use, when should use which exercises, etc.” “

    Because, this is voluntary participation, and it’s decided after we discuss it as a group Yes, so the notice didn't specify exactly what to do."

    "Teachers, do you want to participate?" Wei Yan regained his artistic sense of isolation in front of the outside.

    "To tell you the truth, we want to participate. You also know that in addition to the students who need student points, we teachers also need to deduct corresponding points if we want to read some precious books. If we win, we can also get a lot .”

    The whole school knows that Qin Yu and Wei Yan don’t lack these things.

    In order to invite the two of them, the school promised a lot of things.

    They really don't lack what teachers are looking for.

    "Then participate!" Qin Yu said.

    Wei Yanxie caresses Qinyu.

    Naturally, he knew something about Qin Yu.

    This is a person who can't afford to be early!

    The rewards she got from this event are of no use to her, why would she participate?

    Don't say that you think those teachers are in need, and help out by the way, she is not this kind of person!

    She didn't say, 'Oh, that's right, what does your flaws matter to me', thank goodness he did!

    "In this case, then let's discuss whether we should choose the freshman side or the old student side!" The two teachers were obviously relieved and said happily.

    "I suggest choosing the old student's side! Newborns have always had a high probability of losing. The old students can't wait to prepare for this day for a year, and the freshmen don't know anything yet, so they are happy to go out!

    " Is there more money, or is the old student carrying more money?"

    "Ah?!"

    Hearing Qin Yu's words, everyone was taken aback and looked at each other, not understanding why such a question was suddenly asked.

    "The money that the shopkeeper mentioned is interstellar currency?"

    Qin Yu nodded, it was interstellar currency.

    "I remember that a map was attached to the notice on the official website. There is a small shop on that map, right?"

    Mr. Zhao said, "Yes, that's a special benefit for freshmen, so that they don't have to worry about it during this activity. As long as they can find that small shop, they will be able to sell corresponding weapons, first-aid supplies, etc.!" "

    Those kids must have thought that this small shop was for buying things that would make their outings more comfortable! Teacher Ning said with a smile.

    "It's true to say that. When they are attacked, don't the things sold in the small shop just make them more comfortable!" Teacher Zhao also said.

    Qin Yu rubbed his chin, "In other words, freshmen bring more money!"

    Everyone...

    why did they come back to this question? !

    "It stands to reason that it should be like this!" Teacher Zhao said.

    "Then let's help the freshmen!"

    Wei Yan felt a faint premonition in his heart when he heard Qin Yu repeatedly asking which party brought more money. Qin Yu's decision made him even more convinced that this premonition was true!

    Sure enough, he said, how could she participate in this event!

    "Uh, little shopkeeper, don't you think about it anymore?"

    Qin Yu stretched out his index finger, swayed from side to side, and said, "The two teachers must firmly believe in one thing!" "

    It's not that we choose the champion team, but who we choose , who is the champion team!"

    Mr. Zhao, Mr. Ning...

    It is good to be so confident, but why do they feel blindly confident!

    "Okay! Let's go when we get to the place later! Ah, no, we can just go with Teacher Wei!" "Let's go?

    Where are we going?"

    "Teacher Wei and I are going to the small shop. Where are the two teachers normally? Just stay there. Let's use communication!"

    "What are you two doing at the store?" Teacher Zhao asked.

    Could it be that they also want to buy weapons? But it was explained just now that teachers are not allowed to participate? !

    "Of course I'm going to sell things!"

    Teacher Zhao and Teacher Ning! ! !

    The two of them looked directly at Wei Yan, only to see Wei Yan's expression of "as expected".

ʚChapter 352 Outing (Two in One)

    "Isn't this a violation?" Qin Yu said, "The school already provides convenience for new students. I also sell things, and I help out on the basis of the school. I did n't     participate in it. It should be okay?" This is really the first time I have met with Union School in so many years.

    "Sure, no problem!"

    The two teachers recalled the rules, but they didn't say that they couldn't sell things.

    It is not allowed for the teachers to give things, but it seems to be no problem to sell them!

    "Then it's decided! At that time, we will tell the two teachers about what the students bought, and the two teachers can help the students in a targeted manner!" Teacher Zhao and Teacher Ning don't know what mood they should be in

    now , nodded.

    The location of the outing is in a mountain forest not far from the school.

    As we all know, this mountain forest is the property of the school.

    So the freshmen didn't think too much, when they got off the spaceship, they were all like wild horses having fun, yelling and playing around.

    After Qin Yu came down, he took a big breath of air and stretched his waist, "It's really a good place for outing!" After a while, the

    teacher in charge organized the students and told them the route of this outing, and then Let them move forward.

    "Teacher, won't you go with us?" Some students noticed that the teacher had no intention of leaving.

    "No, we teachers come here every year, and we are not as interested in this as you are anymore. We will hang around waiting for you to come back!" The students

    secretly cheered from the bottom of their hearts!

    It's more fun for them to play without the teacher!

    "Does the shopkeeper and Mr. Wei want to go together?" Some students saw the two and shouted.

    These two are new teachers this year, so they should go together!

    "Look, how can I climb such a steep mountain with my frail body?" Qin Yu suddenly supported his face with one hand, looking weak.

    All the students...

    "Ah, let's go, let's go! I heard that there is a waterfall in front!" "

    Yes, you can catch fish, I haven't caught fish yet!" "

    What delicious food did you bring? "

    Ah, I can share with you if it's okay."

    "Did you bring extra change of clothes? You can share it with me, that's great!"

    ...

    The students immediately started talking to each other in embarrassment, and headed towards the mountain at high speed.

    It's as if you want to put aside the relationship with the girl who just spoke immediately!

    Qin Yu...

    Did she say something wrong? !

    When the figures of the students disappeared from sight, all the teachers started to act.

    From this moment on, not only the old and new students are enemies, but also the teachers who support the old and new students.

    The school is very interesting. The teachers know each other's groups, but they don't know who the teachers in other groups support.

    It can be said, but whether the teachers in other groups believe it or not is another question.

    Therefore, the teachers who walked to the camp together at this time began to test each other.

    "Mr. Tian, ​​which side did your team choose to support this year?"

    "Of course the old students!"

    "But how did I hear that you are very optimistic about a few students among the freshmen this year?" "

    Instead of asking me this, why don't you ask me?" Teacher Wang, tell me which team you chose again?" "

    Of course I'm an old student!"

    "Not necessarily? Teacher Xue in your team is a newcomer through and through!"

    "So what, we have a large number of three teachers, even if Teacher Xue supports the freshmen, it's useless." "

    Hmph, it's hard to say who convinced who!"

    "That's better than you freshmen pretending to be old students Good!"

    "Bah! You are still a new student party! Maybe you are using Mr. Xue's outnumbered appearance to deceive us, but in fact you are a new student party!" "Speak with

    evidence! Thanks to you, Mr. Tian still teaches criminal investigation, how can you Say something like that?!"

    "Your teacher Wang is not going anywhere..."

    This is just a small microcosm, all the teachers are arguing fiercely while walking in a group of three or five.

    Teacher Zhao and Teacher Ning said with a smile, "We teachers come here every year. After the outing, we should reconcile and reconcile. If there should be conflicts, there will still be conflicts. At this time, everyone will forget everything before."

    " Why didn't anyone come to us to try?" Qin Yu looked around, but no one looked over.

    Mr. Zhao, Mr. Ning...

    You are going to open your own grocery store at the small store. Everyone knows it, and naturally they also know that we are new students. Who will ask? !     "Every year , because I mistakenly believe that other teachers are in the same camp as me, I tell a lot of news, so there are not a few people

    who lose."

Each other."

    "The teachers have known each other for so long, and have cooperated for so many years, and they must understand each other. This Infernal Affairs has a lot of depth!" "

    Mr. Wei and I went to the small store, and contacted each other!" Qin Yu and the two teachers After waving his hand, he followed Wei Yan to another road.

    At the end of this road is the small shop on the map.

    The teacher of the small shop had already received the notice from above, and even prepared a special place for Qin Yu.

    At this moment, Qin Yu wanted to give the school a big praise, and hoped that everyone would know the excellence of the Central Alliance School!

    As soon as Qin Yu set up the stall, the video sent by the school came over, which was the signal for the game to start.

    The students on the outing were playing happily one second, and someone attacked them with a dark gun in the next second.

    For a moment, the children all panicked, screaming and began to hide.

    Some children immediately dialed the communication to call the teacher, but found that the communication signal had been blocked.

    Some students are breaking down, some students are silent, some students are trying to find a way, and some are starting to move with their friends to find a safe place... "80% of the students in the

    Central Union School will participate in the In the alliance army, the remaining 20% ​​are also engaged in related industries. Let them feel this kind of danger at any time earlier, which is very good!" Wei Yan said.

    "It's rare for you to say such a thing!"

    Wei Yan took out his formation book, and said, "I graduated from Tianluan Star, and the school's daily training is like this, and there will be dangers all the time. Nervous, dare not rest for a moment, and later get used to this state. When it is time to rest, take the time to rest, and when there is danger, you can sense and avoid it at the first time." "After graduation, we entered the battlefield and thanked the school more than

    once If the school hadn’t trained us well in advance, I’m afraid we didn’t know how many people died on the battlefield.” “

    Those students who didn’t persevere and turned away were saved by the school. They were not suitable for the battlefield and changed careers early. Otherwise they would graduate The end is the end of life."

    "It's the same for these children. If you can't accept it, you should decide your future way out as soon as possible. The alliance army is glorious, but behind the glorious, the pain is not what ordinary people can persist." Qin Yu raised his head and looked

    at Wei Yan: "I never asked you, why did you leave the alliance army and become... a consultant?"

    It stands to reason that such an excellent person as Wei Yan should have become a big leader in the alliance army, or the kind with real power on the front line.

    Don't look at Wei Yan being respected now, but that was because of his contribution in formation, not because of the military merits of the alliance army.

    Wei Yan still keeps in touch with his teachers of the Union Army, and the relationship is not bad. When he met him at the time, he was an important support figure of the Border Army, so he definitely did not break up with the Union Army.

    It is unrealistic for such a person to leave the Union Army.

    "Don't talk about concentrating on studying the formation. I don't believe the rhetoric given to outsiders." Qin Yu was vaccinated in advance.

    "Because I was scared, so I withdrew!" There was a rare trace of joy in Wei Yan's words!

    But the more abnormal it is, the more people think it's a cover-up!

    "Some people can't persist in quitting in school, and naturally there are people who can't persist in quitting after going to the battlefield. I am the latter!" "Do you

    think I will believe it?"

    "It doesn't matter whether you believe it or not, it is the truth!" After Wei Yan finished speaking, he lowered his head, as if he didn't want to talk about this topic anymore.

    Qin Yu didn't continue anymore, she looked at the video sent back in front of her, and some students had already noticed something.

    There are also some students who thought of small shops and are walking in this direction.

    But more students didn't remember the map distributed yesterday at all.

    What do they think an outing is just looking at a map for?

    There are tutors and newsletters.

    And those students who perceive something are because of this map.

    Who would send out a map during a normal outing? All this was planned by the school long ago.

    In this way, the small shop on the map is not just a small shop.

    A team of students relied on each other's memory to guide them. Although they took many detours, they slowly approached here.

    "Small shop!" A student's surprised voice came in.

    The excited footsteps were getting closer and closer, and the children saw Qin Yu and Wei Yan at a glance as soon as they entered.

    "Small shopkeeper, Teacher Wei?!"

    "No wonder the teachers didn't go out with us before!"

    "Look at the things in the store!" A student pointed at the counter of the small shop.

    Everyone saw weapons, first aid supplies and other survival items.

    "Is the small shopkeeper in charge of this small shop?" Some students asked.

    "No! These are two! Mine is still a grocery store, and it sells the same as before." "

    I remember saying that our outing this time will last for two days and three nights. What did you bring to eat?" the student team asked. A person who looked like the captain said to him.

    Qin Yu knew this child, Zhou He, and applied for her alchemy.

    It's the first time for everyone to come into contact with it, but it may be because it is still a combination of fire and wood, and it is very advantageous in alchemy. Coupled with my own hard work, the results are very good.

    "I brought a gift pack of snacks that I bought from the shopkeeper before."

    "I brought nutrient solution."

    "I also have nutrient solution!"

    "In addition to nutrient solution, I also have a bucket of instant noodles."

    "I am nutrient solution and ham , marinated eggs!"

    ...

    "All those who brought snacks put down all their things, and the simple and portable food continued to be carried. Those who have no food, buy it from the small shopkeeper immediately!" "

    We will all be prey for two days and three nights, The main thing is to hide, it is best not to use local materials to make food, it is easy to be exposed!"

    "Student Zhou, I don't quite agree with what you said." Another classmate led his team to find the small shop.

    "Who said that we have to be prey? Isn't it good to turn into hunters? It's better to counterattack than to be beaten passively!"

    Zhou He and the new boy, Chen Fei, are classmates. There cannot be two tigers in one mountain, and the two are also competing with each other at school.

    But the personalities of the two are completely different.

    Zhou He glanced at Fade Chen, and said, "Our opponents are old students who are prepared. It's a risk to do so!

    " Catch them off guard!"

    "This event must not have just been held for a year or two. In previous years, there will be freshmen who you think so. It is enough for the old students to suffer once, and they will suffer again and again?!" "You! Forget it!

    Anyway It's impossible for you to counterattack with your personality, and then you can just follow us and enjoy the fruits of victory!" After

    finishing speaking, Fade Chen asked and suggested to his friends in the team.

    Qin Yu and the others were surprised to find that although Zhou He and Chen Fei were at odds with each other, they were really smart people.

    The next command is almost the same!

    Qin Yu's shop opened just like that.

    What a surprise!

    I didn't expect that I could earn income after going out for a walk!

    hey-hey!

    These children bought weapons and first aid supplies from a small shop, and bought food and supernatural supplement pills from Qin Yu.

    The two teachers over there accepted the news they got from Qin Yu and did not let go of their worries.

    They thought that there would be something decisive for the victory from the small shopkeeper, but the fact was still the old thing.

    These old students have prepared a lot of things in advance for this day, including food and power pills.

    This is just to prepare the materials on both sides to a certain level, but in fact, the actual combat level, understanding of the terrain, etc., there is still a big gap between the new students and the old students!

    "The new students can't win like this!" Wei Yan said.

    "Do you know what the biggest advantage of my shop is?"

    Wei Yan looked at Qin Yu, wondering what she wanted to leave.

    "It's unique?"

    Qin Yu shook his fingers, "It's the one from the grocery store, not the one I have now."

    "Moving?!"

    Wei Yan is a smart person, and immediately understood.

    "However, it's meaningless even if you move? The things they bought just now are enough for these two days. Even if you move, you can replenish the supplies for those students who couldn't find the small shop..." "To be honest, those

    students , I can’t even find a small store, and giving them supplies doesn’t do much good.” “

    It’s a pity that you are still the first batch of customers in the grocery store, why do you know so little about my small store!” “

    Ah!” Qin Qin Yu sighed loudly, "It's a good thing I wanted to help you see how the prisoner is doing for free." "The

    second advantage is that you can put items on the shelves at any time!" Wei Yan felt blessed in this moment.

    Standing beside Qin Yu seriously, he said.

    Qin Yu nodded subconsciously, "Excellent!"

ʚChapter 353 Appears

    Wei Yan fully demonstrated his advantages as a regular customer of the grocery store, and mentioned the characteristics of the shop. Qin Yu fulfilled his promise and took over the long-term pet space.

    Qin Yu put away the space and told Wei Yan to wait until the outing was over to see the situation of the prisoner.

    After that, students came to the small shop one after another.

    They either finally found it through untold hardships, or they saw it by accident, but this did not affect their discovery of the true face of the outing at this moment.

    It was also because of their surprise that they kept talking on the road, not knowing that some news had already been heard.

    The latest news from the old students' counterattack group

    , the small shopkeeper supports the new students! '

    'I wipe! Is the news accurate? '

    'No way, we obviously have a better chance of winning than freshmen! '

    'The news is absolutely reliable. On the road, I heard the freshman say that the newcomer's small shop, the owner of the small shop has set up a stall there. '

    'Small shopkeeper selling things to newcomers? Is there a new one? '

    'It doesn't seem to be there, it's still the same. '

    'Don't act like that, is there any more accurate news? '

    'It's just like, we can't get in that small shop. '

    'Small shopkeepers don't lack teacher points, why should they participate in our event? '

    'Does another teacher want to join? '

    "Again, why don't the small shopkeepers support us? Although there have been freshman victories over the years, the chances are too small!" 'There is no new

    product in the grocery store, even if the freshman buys it, they can't beat us, right? We also have things from the grocery store! '

    'Small shopkeepers are not like people who don't fight unprepared wars. Check the news again to see if there are really no new products. '

    'Everyone, pay more attention to the props in the freshmen's hands to see if there are any unseen or illogical places, don't let go of a little bit, post it in the group!

    Qin Yu and Wei Yan looked at the video sent back and listened to the news from the two teachers. They glanced at each other. They really seemed to be here to sell things !

    The calls between Teacher Zhao and Teacher Ning and the students will also be sent back through the communication. Are these two teachers talking about a certain exercise that we have learned in a certain class from time to time? Forgot? When not to use it at this time? !     The other is authentic from time to time. In the first few lessons we have talked about what materials are suitable for attacking which plants, what kind of weapons will have unexpected effects after being tempered with a certain kind of stone... no matter what kind, it is for students     to What we have learned in the classroom is really used in actual combat.     And Qin Yu and Wei Yan...     oh~     they haven't said a word, no, what the hell are they talking about selling things!     "I came to Central Union School to teach very seriously!" Wei Yan said suddenly.     Qin Yu turned around, "What's the matter, did I spoil you?!"     Wei Yan ignored Qin Yu, sat back on his small stool, turned on the communication, and suddenly started voice teaching!     Qin Yu...     The communication between students and teachers is not constant, but the students will send questions to the communication, and the teacher will reply when they see it.     Of course, in order to win, the teachers are online all day, for fear that the children they support will be eliminated later, so it is no different from Shishi.     These questions are classified by the children, that is to say, under which category they are classified, only teachers of the corresponding category can see them.     If the classification is wrong, the teacher will tell the children to classify the wrong category, and at the same time teach them well, because the subjects learned are confused.     Of course, the kind of subjects that already have many types of subjects are not among them.

    Qin Yu saw that the three teachers in the same group were all online, and only himself, a small shopkeeper who devoted himself to selling things, was still working as a small shopkeeper...

    He gave Wei Yan a sneaky look, traitor!

    If she could still brazenly support the two of them, she would be left alone now...

    She reluctantly picked up the newsletter and opened her subject.

    There is already a long list of information listed below.

    He roughly scanned, first answered the subjects that did not belong to him, asked the students to reclassify, and then opened the first question in order.

    The small shopkeeper asked for help. My companion was poisoned by Luocao, and now his arm is paralyzed.

    At that time you said that there are two ways to relieve the face and fall grass, one is to wait for the effect of the medicine to pass, but now this situation can not wait, the second is to find the antidote herb, Linxiang flower, but the surrounding one has been destroyed because of the previous escape not available.

    You also said at that time that Huadie can also be used temporarily, but it has some side effects, so it is best not to use it. What is the side effect, can we use it now?

    Qin Yu's alchemy class has just started, and she is still teaching students to identify herbs.

    Her class on identifying herbs is divided into two classes.

    One is those herbs that are not available in the interstellar, but only in ancient times.

    The other is all the plants in Interstellar now.

    Due to the loss of alchemy and related medicine, although there are courses on these herbs, they are not proficient.

    Qin Yu frowned and thought about the effect of Hua Die, and replied directly that he couldn't.

    Send it away, next question!

    "You can't do this, right?" Wei Yan's voice came first.

    "Why not? They asked me if I could do it, so I told them no!"

    "Shopkeeper, we'd better guide them to think for themselves." Teacher Ning's voice came over.

    "If you can't guide it, it belongs to the super-class one, and it's best to briefly explain why it can't."

    Qin Yu frowned, this is indeed a super-class question.

    So when I was talking about it, I mentioned it.

    Qin Yu sighed, and had no choice but to reply, "If you don't believe me, you can try Huadie."

    The other three teachers...

    let the children experience it for themselves? !

    Well, it is also a good way to find another way!

    On the other side, a student who was speaking held his friend's paralyzed arm with a sad expression on his face.

    After finally hearing the sound of a life-saving reminder, all I saw were two words, no!

    What is the difference between this and no reply!

    What we are looking for now is a solution!

    The two of them are weak and shivering here, are they going to cry? !

    At this desperate moment, the same life-saving bell rang as before!

    Must be a shopkeeper!

    This is the first time for a small shopkeeper to participate in this game, and he may not be used to it. He still uses the same habit of sending newsletters. An answer needs to be divided into many paragraphs, so now it must be the real solution!

    The students who spoke felt that the raging fire on their bodies was burning again.

    He opened the communication again with anticipation!

    'If you don't believe me, you can try Huadie. '

    The boy who spoke, and the boy with paralyzed arms...

    we believe it! We have nothing to believe!

    We all believe what the shopkeeper says!

    We have no doubts at all!

    We just want a solution!

    cry!

    "Why don't we try?" the boy with paralyzed arms said suddenly.

    "You're crazy! Doesn't this prove that we don't believe in shopkeepers?"

    "However, my arm is already like this. According to the effect of the medicine, half of my body will be paralyzed soon, and this symptom will last for a long time. Our place is not It's safe, instead of waiting to die at that time, it's better to give it a try now." "

    I have already told the shopkeeper about our situation, but she said no, it must be really impossible, don't try!" "I don't want to drag you

    down "

    "You didn't drag me down!"

    "I want to try! It is impossible to have a worse result than now!" The boy snatched Huadie and chewed it, then swallowed it.

    The two teenagers are still too young, I don't know what a worse result is!

    Bentham Yu is still continuing to solve the problem, and sells goods to the children he finds from time to time.

    Just as the day was coming to an end, a video was suddenly sent to the teacher group.

    The scene of the two new students when they were discovered by the old students.

    The two new students were found in a hidden small cave.

    According to the students who discovered it, they really didn't pay attention to this small cave before. If they didn't hear the sound coming from inside, they really wouldn't have looked over.

    Seeing this made them dumbfounded.

    A freshman burst into tears after seeing them and asked them for help, while another freshman... When

    everyone opened the video, they finally understood why the teacher couldn't explain it all.

    A heroic young man, with two arms raised, circled back and forth in the cave.

    While circling, she said, "I'm a butterfly, I'm a butterfly, fly, fly!"

    From time to time, she would jump in front of others, stop, wink, and say, "Am I beautiful?"

    The medical supernatural person checked it. The child is fine. He may have eaten some wrong plant and was slightly poisoned. He has been dispelled with the supernatural power.

    Qin Yu could tell at a glance that this was eating a butterfly.

    Is she that unbelievable?

    You said you can't do it, but you still eat it? !

    How about it, do you regret it? !

    While thinking about it, Qin Yu saved the video.

    One day, when we talk about flowers and butterflies, I will use this video!

    As time passed, the outing activities finally came to an end.

    The goal of the old students is to prevent the freshmen from reaching the end of the mountain, and the goal of the freshmen is of course the opposite.

    Although the teams led by Zhou He and Chen Fei had different styles, they had already arrived at the hiding place before the finish line.

    "I heard the news from the freshmen behind, and the number of people blocking them has obviously decreased."

    "Is it worth listening to?! It's the end, and they must all be here waiting for us!"

    Zhou He glanced at Fade Chen , continued, "Now our problem is how to pass the final checkpoint."

    "I don't know what the school thinks, whether it wants us to win or not. In the end, this place is easy to defend and difficult to attack. As long as we pass, we will be exposed." Target, let others kill you!"

    "Unless someone is willing to be a bait!"

    Zhou He and Chen Fei glanced at each other.

    They all understand that they absolutely must cooperate at this time.

    One side sacrificed, and the other side took the opportunity to break through.

    "The school doesn't have a rule about victory. If our freshmen win, will all the freshmen be rewarded, or just the ones who broke through?" Fade Chen looked at Zhou He and said.

    "If only those who break through the past are rewarded, we will give you half and half of the reward." Zhou He said.

    "I believe you! But..."

    The two looked at each other, and said at the same time, "How does the school define the victory of freshmen?"

    They have already inferred from the teacher's mouth that this is a competition between new and old students.

    But the point is, how can it be regarded as their freshman victory.

    Do they win as long as one new student reaches the finish line, or how many people need to pass to count?

    If a certain number of people is to be met, Zhou He and their sacrifices may result in insufficient numbers and still be unable to win.

    At this moment, everyone's communication received a message at the same time.

    An official message from the school.

    There are still five hours until the outing ends.

    All new students are requested to reach the summit as soon as possible within these five hours.

    As long as 100 freshmen reach the top of the mountain in this outing, they will be considered victorious, and all students will be rewarded with points.

    If the new student fails, the old student wins and gets student points.

    However, freshmen who reach the top of the mountain can still get student points.

    There are still five hours left, all students please hurry up.

    Zhou He and Fade Chen looked at each other again.

    100 people is one-tenth of the number of new students.

    The school still gives opportunities to their freshmen.

    However, the two silently counted their numbers.

    Even if both of their teams passed by, there would be barely enough 100 people.

    However, there are still people who are bait?

    There must be too few people as bait, if the number is too small, those old students will not believe it at all.

    "I'm afraid that, apart from us, there aren't enough freshmen left to fool those people!" Zhou He said.

    Just as Zhou He's voice was changed, another message was received in their communication.

    The school gives them the current remaining number of freshmen.

    When these children saw the number of people, they all felt a little bit in their hearts.

    It's just that I'm afraid of something.

    Except for them, the remaining freshmen have more than 100 points left.

    It is impossible for more than 100 people to come here.

    Some people will not be able to hide, and some people will always avoid being harassed, and they will not be able to catch up.

    It's really nice to have 50 people here.

    It is impossible for these 50 people to go out as bait to succeed!

    'Are you having trouble? ! Are you helpless? ! Is it feeling hopeless? ! '

    'At this time, you should think that there is a place in this world called Youjian Grocery Store! '

    'There is everything there, no matter what you need at the moment, you can find it there! '

    In the newsletter of the freshmen, it was like a barrage, with three sentences in a row.

    The teacher who had just sent out the school newsletter received a message from Qin Yu and asked him to help send out these three messages.

    After the communication teacher asked for instructions, he got permission and sent it out.

    The communication teacher is simply confused!

    How does he feel that he has become a store promoter at this moment? !

    The kids are wondering about this message.

    Could it be that the school wants them to go back to find the shopkeeper?

    Can't you? The small shopkeeper is at the foot of the mountain, only five hours, it's too late!

    "Small, small shopkeeper?!" Suddenly a student covered his mouth and shouted consciously.

    Everyone looked in the direction of her finger in unison.

    I saw not far behind them, a small stall stood there more than once.

    A young girl stood behind, showing a gentle smile to them.

    And beside the stall, there was a man they were familiar with standing.

    Teacher Wei Yan.

    Zhou He and Chen Fei walked forward tentatively.

    In the deep mountains and old forests, a small stall suddenly appeared.

    There was another one who looked the same as the shopkeeper, but showed a smile that the shopkeeper wouldn't show at all.

    Qin Yu? ? !

    What is the smiling face that she will not show at all?

    She's just so kind, she just loves to laugh, okay? !

    If they hadn't received a message from the school, they would really have thought they had seen a ghost! ! !

ʚChapter 354

    "Small, small shopkeeper?"

    "What's the tone of your question? Don't you think I'm not a real small shopkeeper?" Qin Yu looked at Fade Chen. Although he was smiling, it gave off a feeling of gnashing his teeth.

    Chen Fei's mother, this place is so scary, I want to go home!

    "Hehe! How is that possible? I'm just so surprised to see the little shopkeeper here!"

    "Can the little shopkeeper provide us with something to win?" Zhou He asked.

    "Actually, it's very easy for you to go over here."

    "Let them not see you, or if they see you, they can't hit you, or if they hit you, they won't hurt you." Qin Yu said with a smile.

    "But none of these three is possible!" Fade Chen said.

    Qin Yu stretched out his index finger and shook it.

    "Let the young teacher teach you younger students a good lesson!"

    Everyone was speechless.

    Is this the original sentence?

    Young teacher... Didn't you forget to boast that you are still a young girl before you say it? !

    Qin Yu completely ignored their eyes, bent down, and took out a price tag from under the booth.

    There is only one thing on this price tag.

    Crystal gasoline.

    That's right! It was the gasoline she unlocked at the end of the world.

    Below the price tag is an introduction about gasoline.

    Energy is extracted from spar and made through complex processing techniques.

    It can replace the energy cube on the aircraft.

    The energy is purer than ordinary energy crystal blocks~

    After using it, the horsepower of the aircraft can be doubled, and you can only see afterimages when passing by your eyes!

    "As long as you replace the energy crystals on the aircraft, rushing there will be no dream at all!" In the

    interstellar era, especially these practitioners, who doesn't carry an aircraft with them?

    This is like an optical brain, a necessary item.

    "Small shopkeeper, do you have a trial size?" Fade Chen was skeptical about this product.

    Their home is to make aircraft.

    There are studies on how to speed up and how to reduce energy usage.

    It's not that they haven't thought about what the shopkeepers said, but it is difficult to apply it after actually doing it.

    The main reason is that the aircraft commonly used in the interstellar world cannot bear the power of the crystal block energy purification.

    "Do you see when my grocery store has trial packs?" Qin Yu said with a smile.

    Fade Chen is rich and powerful.

    He turned to his partner and said, "I'll pay, who among you is willing to try first?"

    It's not that they are afraid of being eliminated and don't want to go by themselves, he is the captain, even if he wants to go, others will stop him from going of.

    "I'll go!"

    "I'm willing too!"

    "I'll come!"

    "Stop arguing, stop arguing!" Fade Chen said, "Ah Qing, you were the first to say it, come!"

    Fade Chen turned around and handed over the money. The store owner took the goods from there, and the appearance of this thing looks no different from the crystal block they usually use, but it feels more pure.

    The girl named Ah Qing changed the crystal block, looked at Fade Chen, and then at Qin Yu.

    Qin Yu gave her an encouraging smile, and said softly, "It's too fast, don't shout out, it's easy to be spotted!" The

    girl nodded, and immediately covered her mouth with both hands.

    Then with a light tap of the foot, the flight switch was turned on.

    In the next moment, the person who was still in front of me just now disappeared without a trace.

    "Ah, where's Ah Qing?" Fade Chen said, "That big one, Ah Qing, was still here just now? How can you say that it's gone?!"

    Qin Yu...

    Are you stupid? !

    "Yes, it's too soon..." Zhou He was also a little uncertain.

    "The two of you are also frequent customers of my grocery store?! Especially you, Fade Chen, whose name appears the most on orders. Don't you know how amazing the stuff in the grocery store is? Asking this kind of question? I have to doubt it." Are you a fan?" Qin Yu looked at the two teenagers and asked.

    "No, this, this, really flew out? Isn't it some kind of teleportation? Just like that teleportation formation?!" "Or

    else!"

    "Is this too fast?!" "

    There are advantages and disadvantages! So The price of being fast is that the flying distance will not be very long." Qin Yu said lightly, "Do you want to buy it?" Fade

    Chen started the road of wealth and wealth again, and with a wave of his hand, he paid for everyone directly.

    Including Zhou He their team.

    On the other side, the old students hidden behind the surrounding woods near the top of the mountain kept looking at the time.

    It's almost time, why is there still no movement?

    Is this freshman so calm?

    "Captain, I seem to have seen something fly past just now!"

    "Are your eyes really okay? Could it be that you were too nervous today and had hallucinations?" "

    They didn't see anything just now!"

    All the partners around were cautious. Get together and care about your companions.

    At this moment, the broadcast from the school resounded throughout the mountain.

    "Students of the Central Alliance, the annual outing is officially over!"

    Hearing this, the old students immediately started cheering!

    They came out of the hidden forest one after another, brandishing their weapons, shouting loudly, and making big movements.

    None of the freshmen rushed over, they won!

    The captain sensitively sensed something was wrong.

    "What time is it?"

    "Four o'clock..." The person who answered was just halfway through, and also found the problem. The end time of the outing is five o'clock!

    What's the matter with announcing the end after four o'clock?

    The voice of the radio continued to sound.

    "I declare that the freshman team will win this year!"

    The cheers in the forest stopped abruptly.

    Instead, the freshmen shouted from the top of the mountain.

    The captain immediately ran out to look towards the top of the mountain.

    A lot of new students had gathered there without knowing when.

    "When did they pass?!" the captain roared.

    Everyone looked at each other in blank dismay.

    They have been watching here, no one has passed, how could it be?

    At this moment, Qin Yu and Wei Yan appeared at the bottom of the mountain swaggeringly.

    The two walked towards the top of the mountain leisurely.

    "Small shopkeeper! It's the small shopkeeper!" the captain said.

    "Impossible! According to our news, there are so many new products in the grocery stall!"

    "I even specially asked our people to sneak into the small store to see, there is no possibility of new things."

    "Go and see!" The captain took the lead to walk to the top of the mountain.

    On the top of the mountain, the shopkeeper, Wei Yan and the other two teachers were standing together.

    The two teachers looked beaming, showing off their victory to the teachers of the veteran team.

    When the captain of the senior team came over, several teachers who supported the senior team patted him on the shoulder helplessly.

    When I met the black technology of a small shopkeeper, I was not ashamed to lose.

    "But the shopkeeper has new products?" The captain looked at Qin Yu, even if he lost, he still had to know the reason for the loss.

    "We sent people to investigate, but nothing new was found."

    "Because it was just installed," Qin Yu said.

    With that said, Qin Yu threw something to the boy.

    The boy took it, it was a very beautiful spar.

    "Although you lost, the school still thinks that you are honored to lose. There are still rewards. As for this, the school specially rewarded you as the captain. It is not shameful to lose on this!" After finishing speaking, Qin Yu turned

    to The spaceship goes.

    After a tense day, she is too tired, she needs to take a good rest.

ʚChapter 355 Academic Report

    When Qin Yu returned to the spaceship, he immediately contacted the contact information Wei Yan had given him before.

    After a day of rest, the day after tomorrow she will set off for the mysterious planet that the wild little beast mentioned.

    At this moment, the system's voice suddenly came out.

    [Ding Dong]

    [Collecting the Wind-Outing]

    The moment she saw this title, Qin Yu suddenly realized that the outing was over, and the system didn't even give her the task of collecting wind? !

    Didn't you say that this outing is all about collecting folk songs?

    She continued to look down.

    After this interview, the host must have understood the situation of the students and the atmosphere of the Central Union students.

    People say that activities outside the school can best reflect the situation of a school, from students, to teachers, to the whole school.

    Although the host is already a teacher at the Central Union School, don't forget that your main job is still a grocery store manager.

    So, next, please ask the host to submit a report after going back based on what he has learned about the school today.

    Analyze the pros and cons of Central Union Schools' existing store!

    Reward 500 grocery points.

    There will be extra rewards for the quality of the host's report~

    Qinyu...

    report? !

    This really guessed the beginning, but couldn't guess the ending series!

    Who can think of writing a report based on the activities of gathering winds? !

    Hey, wait, why do you say that this routine is a little familiar?

    Qin Yu slapped her hand, she couldn't guess anything, it was because she forgot.

    If she remembered correctly, when she was in school, whenever the school organized activities, the task when she came back was to submit a reflection.

    If it’s organizing a movie, then it’s after-viewing; if it’s organizing a sports meeting

    , it’s still after-viewing;

    But writing this kind of report...

    Qin Yu's eyes suddenly fell on someone sitting beside him.

    Wei Yan shuddered, a bad premonition struck.

    "What are you doing?"

    "You academics..."

    "Stop, stop!" Although she didn't know what Qin Yu was going to say, she had to correct what she said first, or she might find that she wasn't what she was looking for people.

    "I'm not an academic."

    "Aren't you studying formations?"

    "I'm a practical school!"

    "Then do you want to write all kinds of things, just notes on analyzing formations?" "

    There must be Write it!"

    "Don't you have some academic reports published in some journals?" "

    That is something that must be written. It's like copyright protection."

    "So, you are very good at writing these reports and so on Something, right?"

    Wei Yan looked at Qin Yu, "You want me to write a report for you?"

    "What can you write for me? Alchemy? Can you?"

    "That's true!"

    Wei Yan thought about it, Qin Yu Yu was right, she knew more than he did, so it didn't make sense for him to help write it.

    Maybe, I just want to know about copyright matters!

    "You must have read a lot of books and done a lot of research before writing these reports, right?"

    "That's for sure! If there is something false, or someone else has already published it, but you don't know it, if you write it in, it will be rejected, and even the defendant will be accused of plagiarism." Wei Yan explained seriously.

    Did the shopkeeper suddenly plan to write something about alchemy?

    Qin Yu suddenly approached Wei Yan, with big eyes flashing, looking eager, and said, "I have never written it before, you can guide me!"

    Wei Yan leaned back, "Small things, small things! Little shopkeeper, you sit down first." Go back!"

    "So, you promised me?!"

    Wei Yan nodded, "Yes!"

    This is a good thing!

    By helping the small shopkeeper to investigate, you can also learn a lot about alchemy.

    This is also the reason why many famous people are already able to take care of themselves, but they are willing to work as assistants under the hands of more famous people.

    Because you can learn more!

    "That's great! You're such a nice person!"

    "The first step, you can help me investigate the small store of the Central Union School!" "

    For example, what they sell, how is the customer flow, and how long has it been in existence?" ..."

    "What?" Wei Yan said suddenly.

    "Didn't you hear clearly? It's okay, I'll send you a document at that time!" "

    You just said, a small shop?"

    Qin Yu nodded, "Yes!"

    "You, what do you want to write about? Article?"

    "I didn't intend to write an article about academics!"

    "Didn't you say..."

    "What did I say?!" Qin Yu looked innocent.

    Wei Yan suddenly realized that he had been tricked.

    The small shopkeeper starts with the word academic, and every question is centered on this. Academic journals and academic surveys directly lead him into the ditch!

    Qin Yu looked at Wei Yan, but she really didn't think that much at first.

    She just wanted to make sure that Wei Yan was good at these things!

    She is also very picky when she finds someone to help, okay?

    However, during the process of asking, she found that Wei Yan was a little wary.

    I don't know what's going on with these people, they all distrust her so much!

    Isn't she in good standing? !

    So, she just asked about the things Wei Yan was most interested in.

    No, it's easy to take the bait~

    "You have to be honest! Especially when you said before that I'm still your teacher!"

    Wei Yan...

    At that time, it was the teacher who didn't think of himself, so now he uses his identity to suppress him!

    Despicable indeed!

    "Send it to me!" Wei Yan gritted his teeth and said, "You're leaving right away, and get the prisoner done!" "

    Anyway, it can't help you if it's by your side now, and it's even lowered your success rate. Why rush!"

    "Can't you have feelings?"

    "Such a big beast is so rare, you have to study it carefully, don't worry!"

    Wei Yan looked at Qin Yu with suspicion after listening to Qin Yu's words.

    "I feel like why do you want to run away with the goods?"

    "Oh~ you actually said that the prisoners are goods, believe it or not, let me tell it, let it attack you!" "

    Childish!" Wei Yan turned his gaze, "I spent a lot of money I bought it from you, and now you take it away under the pretext of taking care of it, and then go to the Black Triangle area, no matter how you think about it, you want to escape!"

    "Childish!" Qin Yu returned the words unchanged, "There is an alliance army following, where can I escape?!" The night

    Qin Yu returned, the tavern opened.

    Everyone knew that she was going to participate in the outing of the Central Alliance School, and wanted to chat with her about it, but in the end, except for a sophomore, they didn't see Qin Yu herself at all.

    Knowing that the tavern opened, everyone knew that the shopkeeper would come back the next day, and the grocery store would also open.

    Unexpectedly, when everyone rushed over early in the morning, they saw the familiar paper pasted on the door again.

    "No, isn't the shopkeeper back? Why is there another request for leave?" "I

    just came back yesterday and went out again today. According to the shopkeeper's personality, he wouldn't be in such a hurry to open the tavern at night?" "

    I heard that yesterday The shopkeeper didn't show up at the tavern at all."

    "Could it be that he left in the middle of the night last night?"

    "The shopkeeper is short of money again?"

    "Again?!" Everyone looked over in unison and said in unison, "Shopkeeper, what are you doing?" Are you not short of money?"

    "You are speaking ill of me at the door of my shop?!" The door of the shop suddenly opened, and a head poked out from inside.

ʚChapter 356 Start Again

    "Shopkeeper, are you here?!"

    "Why am I not here?"

    "Why don't you open a shop here?"

    "Who said I didn't open a shop?"

    "Then you have a leave note posted outside?"

    Qin Yu turned his head and looked at the request note "Take a good look before you talk!"

    After finishing speaking, he retracted his head and closed the door.

    "What are you looking at, just now, it's a leave request..." The person who spoke looked at the leave request again while muttering.

    It's just that I got stuck halfway through this time.

    Because he discovered that this was indeed a leave note.

    It's just that the timing is not right.

    It is still open for business today, but we will only ask for leave from tomorrow.

    Everyone looked at each other in embarrassment, pretended nothing happened, and walked into the store.

    "Small shopkeeper, isn't the outing of the Central Union School already over? Are there any other activities?" "

    Yes, it feels like the time off this time is quite long."

    "Small shopkeeper, don't you just want to take the opportunity to go out Are you a prostitute?"

    "Impossible! If you go out for prostitution, the small shopkeeper will not be able to open a shop, and she will give up the opportunity to make money every day?" "

    It makes sense!"

    Qin Yu...

    is she still here? !

    "Also, even if she can give up here, what about the courses of the Central Union School on the other side?"

    "Can't it be recorded and broadcast?"

    "You say that, the shopkeeper wasn't in the tavern a few nights ago."

    "The mistress she recruited was just preparing for this day, right?"

    "Damn it! Comic set, startling at every step?!"

    Qin Yu...

    what the hell? !

    I said that she, the client, is still alive, okay? !

    "Ah!"

    Suddenly a guest yelled.

    Qin Yu's secret complaints in his heart were also choked back in fright.

    "What's your name? It scared me!" Another guest said.

    "There's a new one in the grocery store!"

    Everyone immediately looked at the grocery store.

    I saw a new item at the bottom of the price tag, crystal gasoline.

    "What is crystal gasoline?"

    "I know crystal, I also know gasoline, but why don't I know these two together?"

    "Who can popularize science, what is gasoline?"

    "Crystal is an aircraft And the fuel on the spacecraft, gasoline is the fuel used in transportation in the past. Put these two together, is it a new fuel?" "

    Crystal gasoline, dedicated to aircraft." Qin Yu's professional science introduction began, " It is made by purifying many crystal blocks. After using it, the aircraft can fly far beyond the normal speed of light." "

    Of course, it also consumes too much energy. The number of uses is very limited."

    "Little a, you will be in a few days Don’t you want to go to the new development zone? I think this is suitable for you.”

    “Why is it suitable?”

    “Run away!”

    “I’m going to develop, not a deserter!”

    “I’m not kidding you! I heard that, The new development zone is very dangerous, and many people were sacrificed in the last wave to recruit again this time. It is not to be a deserter, but to have the means to protect yourself!"

    "I agree with this. If you stay in the green hills, you won't have to worry about firewood. You can't just use yourself for this development zone, right?" "

    Don't you still want to develop countless development zones?"

    "Okay then!" Little A thought about it and thought it made sense.

    "An abnormal change occurred in the development zone?" Qin Yu asked.

    "I was tricked by wild beasts!"

    "Desolate beasts?! Has this IQ?!"

    "There are no wild beasts, but people have them!"

    Qin Yu suddenly thought of the previous rumors that the alliance was divided into two factions, peace Pie and Fighting Pie.

    "I understand that the two parties have made different choices and support because of different understandings. However, this involves so many human lives. Isn't it a bit too much?" "Too much? Ha!" A guest sneered, "

    We These people, to those people, are simply not called people."

    "Hey!" Another guest looked around vigilantly, and there were some things that he couldn't say casually.

    The first guest regained his senses a little bit, realized that he had said something he shouldn't have said, and changed the subject, "The first wave of pioneers has been cleaning up the alien species on the local planet. I thought it was going to end soon, but I didn't expect it to be They teamed up with wild beasts, hid themselves, and then cooperated with each other! The losses were heavy." "

    But shopkeeper, don't worry, General Lu is fine!"

    the guests laughed when they heard this.

    Qin Yu...

    Does she show concern or want to know? !

    She swore absolutely not!

    Because if something happened to Lu Fengqing, she can guarantee that Qin Feng will definitely send a message immediately.

    Qin Yu rolled his eyes, and said, "Do you want to buy it?

    Do you want to buy it?!" "If you don't buy it, go out! My shop is small, and there's no room for a bunch of idlers!"

    "Buy, buy, buy! It's hard to get in here, can you not buy it! What's more, the shopkeeper wants to know more news, we are going to leave now, she knows where to go, don't you think?! "

    "Yes, hahaha!"

    Qin Yu looked at the guests who were all laughing together, and joked on her head.

    You just wait, wait until one day she unlocks a good thing and comes to take revenge!

    Early the next morning, Qin Yu set off on the road again with the small bag she had packed on her back.

    At the military spaceship station, a spaceship was already waiting there.

    "Small shopkeeper!" As soon as Qin Yu walked in, a man in the uniform of the Union Army jumped off the spaceship, saluted Qin Yu, and said, "My name is Ming Yang, and I am the very pilot of the Xingji. In the next few days, please take care of the little shopkeeper!"

    Qin Yu nodded, "Do you know where we are going this time?"

    "I know we are going through the black triangle area.

    " It’s not far from where we’re going.”

    “There are a lot of starbursts in the Black Triangle area, and this season happens to be the peak season, maybe we’ll have to stay in the Black Triangle area for a while.”

    Ming Yang was a little worried.

    "But fortunately, the flow of time over there is not the same as ours. We will stay there for a while, and we will only be here for a few days."

    Qin Yu had done a simple investigation on these before, which is also The reason why she dared to go so far away so unscrupulously.

    "Then let's go!"

    The Eagle was a small spacecraft.

    Apart from the cab there are only two small bedrooms.

    The spaceship itself was already used by the two men on missions.

    The spacecraft can enter the autopilot mode, so that the people on the spacecraft can take a good rest when performing tasks.

    Sitting in the back seat of the cab, Qin Yu watched Ming Yang skillfully steer the spaceship and rapidly ascend into space.

    "You were not a pilot before, were you?" Qin Yu said after the spaceship entered a stable orbit.

    "Sure enough, I didn't hide it from the shopkeeper!" Ming Yang smiled brightly.

    "The general manager called me after receiving Wei Yan's request to help the shopkeeper." "

    I am a driver. If there is any accident on the road, my technology can protect the safety of the shopkeeper to the maximum extent."

    " Another point is that we have to stay in the black triangle area for a while, and my current identity is the captain of the 0th team of the Alliance Army Frontier Army!"

ʚChapter 357 Goodbye Ghost Castle

    Qin Yu raised his eyebrows, and suddenly said, "Am I already so important? Why don't the captain of the Border Army 0 team personally protect it?" The 0

    team of the Border Army can be said to be like thunder to the entire interstellar.

    The 0 team is usually invisible on the battlefield. If they can see it, it proves that the battlefield situation has reached a certain level of crisis.

    According to rumors, the level of their daily training is horrific.

    Therefore, as long as it only appears, it will definitely exist as a top hundred!

    "Of course it's important! The goods provided by the small shopkeeper to our alliance army have reduced our death rate a lot!"

    Qin Yu smiled, and she still had to accept this.

    Qin Yu returned to the bedroom at night, and just lay down on the bed, the sound of the system communication came over.

    This is because other hosts are sending her messages.

    Click on it, number 002? !

    At this moment, Qin Yu felt an inexplicable feeling in his heart.

    disappointment?

    But it feels a little relieved.

    002 invited her to continue welfare activities tonight.

    Qin Yu calculated the time, and it really wasn't long before the end of the welfare activities.

    She readily agreed.

    In the evening, Qin Yu clicked on the welfare activities.

    When it reappeared, it was the familiar hall again.

    No. 002 is still standing against the wall where it was before.

    "Let's go!" Qin Yu said after walking over, turned around and walked towards the reception desk first.

    Looking at Qin Yu's back at the end, 002 frowned slightly under the mask.

    After thinking about it, as if he wanted to understand something, he suddenly laughed softly.

    Qin Yu immediately turned to stare at 002, "What are you laughing at?"

    "Broken in love?"

    "What nonsense?"

    "I'll just say it! How could my baby belong to someone else?"

    Qin Yu glared at 002, then turned around again.

    002 took a few quick steps and came to Qin Yu's side, "When you came in this time, your mood was wrong. Seriously, you are in your own plane, have you really not lost your love?" "Why are you so gossip

    ? Calling you cold or something, what will happen to your fans if I expose your image like this?" "You

    can try it! I won't be angry no matter how my little baby smears me!"

    "You are not only gossip, but also arrogant! Let me tell you the truth, you have become a slander."

    002 smiled, and went to the front desk to hand in the ID cards of the two.

    Qin Yu stood behind and looked at 002's back, of course she knew that her emotions were wrong.

    If it was really so easy to control her emotions, she would have already achieved success in cultivation!

    Although she had looked for evidence in various ways to prove that the person in front of her was not Lu Fengqing, but a lot of hard evidence proved that he was.

    Let's talk about the recent incident in the development zone, 002 and Lu Fengqing disappeared at the same time.

    However, 002's communication tonight completely overturned everything before.

    Just today during the day, she and Ming Yang talked about the development zone this time.

    Team 0 will not comment on any position of the Union Army.

    They will only comment on the battlefield situation.

    very critical.

    Fortunately, General Lu is in charge.

    According to secret news, Desolate Beast and some people have already set their sights on General Lu. General Lu is very dangerous, and he is always on guard.

    How could such a person in such a dangerous place invite her to have a welfare interaction tonight? !

    It's like, you originally thought that the netizen on the Internet was your boyfriend, and you allowed him to say all kinds of appropriate ambiguous words, but one day you suddenly found that everything was wrong, and he was simply a stranger!

    The most frightening thing is that you still can't tell whether the "magnanimity" towards him at the beginning was because you mistook him for a mistake, or if you really had unreasonable thoughts about a stranger... Qin Yu and 002 entered the first

    stage After the two-night game, Qin Yu felt grateful to the system for the first time.

    Because their drama begins.

    At the beginning of the plot, she no longer had time to think about it.

    The night began again with a miserable 'ah'.

    Qin Yu skillfully opened the door, wanting to see what happened to the host of which room this time.

    But today, after she opened the room, the corridor was completely dark.

    There was no sound at all.

    It was as if what I had just heard was a hallucination!

    Qin Yu frowned, and was about to walk out.

    An arm behind her grabbed her.

    Qin Yu turned her head and gave 002 a puzzled expression.

    "Together!"

    Qin Yu didn't object.

    The enemy is already in a strange place.

    It is another task for two people to form a team together, and finally act together when the situation is not confirmed.

    Qin Yu and 002 came out of the room.

    The empty corridors, the corridors where you can't see your fingers, even give people a feeling of never ending.

    The two walked vigilantly towards the source of the sound.

    "No!" 002 said suddenly, "When we came here before, the corridor we saw was not so long."

    Qin Yu turned his head to look, and the road behind became endless as far as the eye could see.

    "Believe it or not, we can't find the room just now when we go back now." Qin Yu said leisurely.

    "My little baby is really not afraid of these things." 002 said with a smile.

    Qin Yu glanced sideways at 002, and suddenly took out the system board from his pocket, and at the same time turned on the flashlight that came with the system board.

    002 was taken aback for a moment, and then smiled lightly.

    The system board is used for tasks for their hosts.

    At other times, I can't think of its other functions at all.

    Qinyu's operation is actually very normal, but how many hosts can think of it?

    Especially in this environment, it brings deep fear and tension to people, and it is easier to forget other things.

    "Are you happy today? Why are you always smiling?" Qin Yu asked.

    "My little baby is so smart!"

    Qin Yu looked at the system board in her hand, and she felt that 002 was scolding her!

    The system board is like a mobile phone. Who doesn't use the flashlight function in it, and he uses it to praise her? !

    Pooh!

    He must be scolding her!

    As Qin Yu said before, the way back has become endless.

    The house they had just left was never found again.

    "You said, the system can't let us hang around here forever?" Qin Yu continued to walk forward.

    It turned out that the person behind him kept silent and turned his head.

    Where is the person who has been following him just now? !

    Behind her there are only endless dark corridors.

    Qin Yu frowned.

    From the time 002 talked to her to the time he disappeared, it took only two or three seconds. People, just disappeared like that?

    Qin Yu smiled coldly.

    Said she didn't believe these things anymore.

    She turned her head and took a few steps back.

    Hands began to grope the walls and floor on both sides.

    At this moment, the sound of a sharp object drawing the wall came from afar.

    It was as if a person took a weapon and poked it into the wall while walking towards her.

    As the sound got closer, there was also the sound of armor rubbing.

    Ah!

    It's really a ghost castle. There are all kinds of scary image elements in the castle!

ʚChapter 358 The Secret of the Ghost Castle (Two in One)

    After a while, two green will-o'-the-wisps appeared first in the darkness.

    Slowly, under the reflection of the will-o'-the-wisp, a armor appeared.

    Those two will-o'-the-wisps are the eyes of the armor.

    That's right, the armor!

    This is a human armor walking around by itself.

    The sound of the sharp object rubbing against the wall was the sword in the armor's hand piercing the wall.

    The next second, the armor raised the sword in his hand like Qin Yu stabbing.

    Qin Yu watched the sword getting closer and closer.

    Until, the sword pierced her body fiercely.

    Qin Yu lowered his eyes to take a look, then waved the sword casually at the place where the sword was exposed outside his body.

    The sword became distorted as if it was blocked by something.

    As soon as her hand was removed, the sword returned to its original shape.

    Sure enough, it is fake, the image reflects.

    The truth was discovered, and the next second, the armor ghost disappeared.

    Qin Yu smiled coldly, turned around and pushed hard on the next wall, only to see that there was a crack in the seamless wall, which slowly became a gate.

    Qin Yu pushed the door open and entered, and what he saw was an incomparably luxurious hall.

    Inside, countless men and women were holding banquets in splendid attire and half masks.

    At this moment, it makes people feel that everything they experienced just now is fake. This is true here.

    Of course, it would be even better if the two teeth protruding from the corners of the mouths of these men and women in Chinese costumes were excluded.

    "Did it become a vampire again this time?" Qin Yu murmured.

    "The people behind this are a bit stupid. Just now, a ghost in armor can see that I already know the truth. What are you doing with these little tricks?"

    "Just because small tricks are useless, I really want to let you know the consequences of running around." At this time, a man in a suit, with blond hair, and a rose on his face walked to Qin Yu's side.

    "Who are you?"

    "Master of the castle."

    "You did the armor ghost just now?"

    "Who told you ignorant outsiders to invade other people's territory? People who are ignorant get out of here!" "

    My companion What about it?" Qin Yu ignored it.

    "That guy who wears the same mask as you, but with 002 written on it?" The blond man didn't wait for Qin Yu's reaction, and continued, "He shouldn't have come back when he was let go last time. Now that he's back, don't blame me for being polite! "

    Speaking, the blond man looked towards the banquet hall in front.

    "By this time, you should have become the servant of a certain lady!" "

    I just don't know whether to become one of us in the end, or leave this world forever." "

    You know that my companion brought back the Did you get any news?" Qin Yu said.

    "Ghost Castle, ah, no, there are no ghosts in Moonlight Castle." Qin Yu looked at the man and said with a smile.

    "Hehe!" The blond man suddenly laughed when he heard the news.

    It was like hearing a big joke of the century.

    "I know you humans don't believe these people exist in this world, but that's because they haven't seen them with their own eyes. That man...has seen it with his own eyes, but he said this to the outside world, hahaha! Sure enough, the human heart It's the scariest thing in the world."

    Qin Yu looked at the blond man without saying a word, just staring straight at him.

    "What are you looking at me for? Is he your best friend? He tricked you here by saying that there are no ghosts? Now that I've been deceived, I can't take it anymore?" "How old are you?

    "

    The blond man was dumbfounded.

    "Seeing that you are not too young, why are you still suffering from the second illness?!" Before

    the blond man could react, the girl's elbow was already magnified in front of his eyes, and in the next second, it hit his stomach directly.

    "It turns out that a vampire's stomach is so warm and soft!"

    Qin Yu rubbed his chin and said seriously, "I think I can talk to those spiritual experts. The books you published are all wrong..." "

    Are you How did you find out?!" The blond man threw away the mask, rubbed his stomach and looked at Qin Yu.

    "I just said that the person behind this is stupid, right? Since I can uncover the first routine, can't I uncover the second?

    " Vampires are even more terrifying."

    "As for my companions..." Qin Yu tapped the number on his mask, "Do you know what this means?" "

    All outsiders who come here wear masks with numbers, but these The size of the number is important. The smaller the number, the more powerful it is. Our organization has thousands of people." "

    You said, can 002's words be trusted?!"

    The blond man was stunned by the number of thousands of people Anyway, he didn't even say anything to refute.

    "You have won, and you will get the highest points in this event."

    This time it was Qin Yu's turn to be surprised.

    What did he just say?

    You guys won?

    He knows that these people are doing activities?

    At this moment, Qin Yu suddenly felt that what he said about thousands of people just now was so stupid.

    It's like showing off to a stranger. The school I'm about to transfer to is the number one school in our city. Anyone who enters this school can be admitted to a certain Hua, such a university. As a result, I found out later that you are showing off Who is the principal of this school? !

    The blond man clapped his hands, and a door in the corner of the hall slowly opened.

    "Your companion is there."

    Qin Yu walked over with vigilance.

    Without her going in, 002 came out.

    Seeing the two people gathered, the blond man waved his hand, and the two of them appeared in the hall where they had just entered in the next second.

    'Congratulations to the hosts 001 and 002, who have successfully explored the secrets of Youlin Castle. The seven-day event between the two ended early. Temporarily ranked first in the activity leaderboard. '

    'Before the end of the event, if there is a host who can discover the secrets of the ghost castle faster, the ranking will surpass the two. All hosts please work hard! '

    The system-wide loudspeaker broadcast resounded through each host's system at this moment.

    Especially the hosts who are planning to go in or have just come out, are even more excited to see these two living beings with their own eyes.

    Those who are bold come over and ask directly.

    "You two big brothers, can

    you tell me what the secret is?" "

    The two of you discovered the secret so quickly, isn't it a tacit understanding? Are you two really not together?!"

    This is a crooked building...

    002 took Qin Yu to deal with a few words indiscriminately, and then quickly hid Everyone left the game together.

    Qin Yu opened his eyes, looked at the spaceship's bedroom, and took a deep breath.

    He actually felt the addiction of being a star in the system.

    While thinking about her, he opened the forum.

    Sure enough, the two discovered that the secret incident of the ghost castle became a hit.

    "Secret? Have you found out that the words of the system have other meanings?"

    "It seems that this activity is just for us to tell about the experience of the seven days?"

    "Could it be that the experience is false and the secret is true?!" "

    It should be said The truth is to discover the secret through experience."

    "My God, the secret of Youlin Castle is scary enough, but you still have to endure the horror to find the truth?" "

    But what are the secrets you are talking about? The reason for the haunting? "

    I don't think so. Because each of our hosts has a different story. According to this, the origin of each ghost is different, and they are all stories!" "

    Besides, some ghosts obviously don't match. On the other side. That is to say, it matches the castle, but when you think of other ghosts in the castle, do you think there should be such ghosts here?

    " You can still discover secrets when you travel among ghosts."

    "I was in the reception hall just now, and I saw two big guys come out in person! They have matching faces!" "

    Everyone is wearing masks, what do you think upstairs? Someone with a face?"

    "Oh! Do you understand the analogy?"

    "Wow! I just realized it was you again! Last time, I criticized my exaggerated rhetoric!" "

    Back to the point, who of you remembers the last time No. 002 Who was his partner during a ghost castle welfare event?"

    "Ah! I can't remember if I don't mention it upstairs. The last time 002 discovered the clue, they formed the first. 002 has extra rewards because it is the discoverer. What about that teammate?"

    "Why didn't the teammate leak any information about the ghost castle this time?"

    "Didn't 002 tell the teammate?"

    "Even if 002 doesn't say it, the system will say it. The system will say, because your teammates have discovered something, so you can get something." "There is

    experience upstairs!"

    "I am the teammate who was broadcast. It's just me and My teammate looked confused at the clues."

    "Is it possible to share upstairs?"

    "After all, it is better for him to share the clues my teammate found." "

    I am a teammate. There is nothing that cannot be shared, a bunch of touching No brain clues. You will find out if you have the chance."

    "I found it, the teammate of 002!"

    A host finally found it after searching for various clues. The teammate failed in the assessment task and the upgrade task. Was relegated to the second class.

    In other words, once again returned to the stand-alone shopkeeper world, he is not eligible to participate.

    "It's a bit miserable."

    "I saw his popularity value here, what do you guess?" " Is

    it a surprising number?"

    "I have seen negative numbers for popularity values, but I have never seen negative numbers reaching four digits. !”

    Subsequent replies were full of surprises!

    Afterwards, the host posted the screenshot.

    "It's him?!"

    "I know you upstairs?"

    "I remember a picture. At that time, he relied on knowing the clues and selling them in various ways. In the end, he didn't fulfill his promise. As a result, he was ignored for all the tasks that he needed help in the future. "

    "You deserve it!"

    Qin Yu watched the crowd dig out new news, but he didn't expect that there was such a layer of story here.

    In the days that followed, Qin Yu started chatting with Ming Yang from time to time, looked at her online store from time to time, and browsed the forums from time to time.

    Until one morning, the welfare activities officially ended.

    She and 002 were determined to be the first in the event, and everyone got generous grocery points.

    At the same time, because of the discovery of the secret of the ghost castle, an extra gift package was given.

    She was just about to open the spree to check things out.

    The emergency red alarm on the spacecraft was sounded.

    Qin Yu rushed out of the bedroom in an instant and came to the cab.

    "What's wrong?"

    Follow Ming Yang's gaze. A giant spaceship slowly appeared from the nearby nebula.

    The spaceship also has a company name printed on it.

    This company is a well-known company in the Black Triangle area.

    All the goods sold are extremely precious.

    Everyone knew that these goods were obtained through improper channels, and some even knew that there were ghosts in their own forces, but they couldn't find any clues related to this company.

    It's like a thief stole something and sold it to another buyer.

    But the buyer didn't know that this item was stolen, bought it through a normal money transaction, and then sold it at a high price, what should I do?

    It would be fine if he could find the thief, but he couldn't.

    Qin Yu lazily sat back on the chair, "They are so shameless, and even set up a so-called company, can they still grab it?

    "

    "I think you have practiced too much in closed training. They see that we are a spaceship of the alliance, so they won't do anything. They are not clean. Everyone just turned their eyes and closed their eyes, and the alliance didn't investigate hard. They really have to deal with it. Let's dig our own graves."

    Sure enough, as Qin Yu said, the huge ship slowly disappeared from their eyes as if it hadn't seen them.

    Ming Yang exhaled heavily.

    At the same time, the people on the behemoth naturally saw them, oh no, it should be said that they saw their small spaceship.

    "Has anyone hunted by the Alliance Army escaped to our Black Triangle?"

    "When did no one escape?!"

    The person who asked the question understood that it meant that no one important enough to be chased by the Alliance Army escaped.

    "What actions have other forces made recently?"

    "Honestly, it's the same as before." The speaker paused, and added, "Nothing has happened in the Black Triangle recently that deserves the Alliance Army to come here. Especially, the newly developed planets are still Let them worry about it."

    "Maybe it's just a coincidence that something happened to pass by here?" The person who answered continued, "It's just a spaceship for a small mission, don't be nervous." "The last time the

    Alliance Army blatantly appeared in this area with an Alliance spaceship. When is it?"

    "Don't you think that the alliance army wants to wipe us out? First, take the opportunity to let people investigate? Just use this time when the development zone is in chaos, so that we can't think of it?" "No, the brothers we

    sent A lot of people have died, it's really a mess!"

    The first person didn't speak.

    After a while, he said, "Keep an eye on it, is it from our black triangle?"

    "Don't worry!" Another person replied.

    "But our chance to sneak into the black triangle is gone!" Qin Yu said, looking at the shadow of the giant.

    Ming Yang's head was full of black lines.

    Specially applied to drive the alliance spaceship, but still wanted to sneak into the black triangle?

    Are you kidding me? !

    "How many days do we have to arrive?"

    "Three days. We encountered a small star storm two days ago, or we have arrived now." "

    Don't worry, take your time!" After Qin Yu said, she left the cab and went back bedroom.

    As soon as she entered the bedroom here, the system's mission sound rang.

    [Ding Dong~]

    [Level 4 of the main task (4)] The Black Triangle area is really a place with a large source of tourists. It's rare for the host to come to the Black Triangle area, don't you want to sell something, and make a good fortune? !

    During the days of living in the Black Triangle area, the cumulative popularity exceeded 1,000.

    Rewards 100 grocery points.

ʚChapter 359 Reaching the Black Triangle

    Qin Yu raised his eyebrows, feeling that this mission was for nothing.

    Her grocery store is now very well-known in the whole interstellar.

    Of course, places with limited communications don't count.

    This black triangle area is specialized in these bad transactions, and the grasp of information should be top-notch!

    The communication is absolutely developed, so can you not know about her small shop?

    Maybe, as soon as they arrived at the Black Triangle area, the quest would show that she had completed it.

    whee!

    Three days later, the spacecraft slowly approached the black triangle area.

    Although the forces in the Black Triangle area are intricate, it is precisely because of this that each force knows everything that is happening around them.

    As soon as the spaceship entered the Black Triangle area, almost all the forces knew that an alliance spaceship was coming.

    The office of the ocean company.

    "You guessed it right! That spaceship has come to our Black Triangle area!"

    Three days ago, Qin Yu and Ming Yang saw the spaceship of the Sino-Ocean Company, and the two leaders were the two who were talking in the office at this time .

    "Don't be afraid to come to our Black Triangle area, we have to see what they are here for!" "

    I'll send someone to negotiate!"

    "No hurry, there will be someone who is more anxious than us!"

    The people who were about to go out stopped immediately After thinking about the footsteps, he slowly raised his lips, "Is it a coincidence, or did it come after them?" "

    If it came after them, it couldn't be a small spaceship."

    "Haha! Never mind, as long as Thinking of their mood at the moment, I can happily eat an extra bowl of rice!"

    At the same time.

    The more anxious person in the two ocean company's mouths is really anxious.

    A man in a suit, but with a round stomach that almost unbuttons his shirt, walks back and forth in the study.

    "Isn't it just an alliance spaceship? What's so scary!" A revealing coquettish girl walked over, climbed on top of the man, and said, "You are the fifth master of our black triangle area, what is the alliance, just fight out It's gone!"

    "Stupid!" Wu Ye slapped the woman and pushed her to the ground.

    He threw away his coat and walked back and forth twice more.

    Then quickly walked over to the table and pressed a few buttons.

    A few seconds later, there was a knock on the door.

    "Fifth Master, you are looking for me!"

    "Don't let me see this woman again!"

    The coquettish girl was startled, and immediately lay down at

    Fifth Master 's feet. A woman who is no longer wanted to be seen will definitely be sent to the lowest warning zone.

    The women there were either not wanted by the fifth master, or they were selected, or they committed a great taboo.

    There, life is not like this.

    If one is found to have thoughts of death but fails to die, what awaits will be a more terrifying place.

    The woman's voice was completely ignored.

    Two strong men came in and immediately took him away.

    The room fell silent.

    Fifth Master walked around the room twice more and said, "What do you think about this?"

    The assistant knew that Fifth Master was asking about the alliance spacecraft.

    "I don't think they're here to trouble us!"

    "This is our area, and the alliance has to consider it when it takes action against us, not to mention that there are only two people in this small spaceship." "

    You think it's just a coincidence ?” Fifth Master said.

    "Even if they really came for us, what can they get? At most, they can ask a few words and say some warning words. But in fact, after they leave, what should we do?" Fifth Lord nodded,

    " That's right! You're right!"

    "If Master Wu is really worried, at worst, send someone to invite them over."

    "Come here, please? Your request..." Master Wu looked at the assistant suspiciously.

    "Fifth Master misunderstood, it's just an ordinary request."

    Fifth Master heaved a sigh of relief, "Let me just say, you are not such an impulsive person! Okay, I will leave this matter to you! Our batch of goods is not good It's easy to get, so nothing can go wrong."

    "Don't worry, fifth master!" The assistant lowered his waist lightly and exited the study.

    As soon as he left the study, the assistant sneered at the study.

    Old man, everything depends on him, but he doesn't trust him!

    Sooner or later, this Nuoda property will be his.

    Ming Yang controlled the spaceship and slowly landed in an uninhabited land.

    Qin Yu came out and looked around, "Have you been to this place before?"

    Ming Yang set the spaceship into invisible mode, and said, "Come here!" "

    There are star storms around the black triangle area all year round. I successfully crossed the starburst, landed, took off, and went back."

    "This uninhabited land was where I was staying."

    Qin Yu nodded, "It really makes sense to send you here!"

    There are stars all year round in the Black Triangle area. Violent, but good technology can still pass.

    But in a few days, it will enter the active period of the star storm. At that time, no matter how powerful you are, it is impossible to travel back and forth alive.

    At that time, Ming Yang only came here to suspend the spacecraft, and did not enter the real Black Triangle area, so like Qin Yu, his knowledge of this place is limited to the Internet.

    Oh, he is a little bit more than Qin Yu, and there are some official materials.

    But not too many, after all, the place itself is very wary of the official people.

    It was almost night when Qin Yu and Ming Yang arrived.

    It is the most active place in the Black Triangle area.

    Qin Yu looked at Ming Yang's uniform and said, "Let's find a path!"

    Ming Yang didn't object, and the two walked towards the dark alley together.

    At first I thought this place was deserted, but unexpectedly, as I was walking, someone came out from the alley next to me.

    Several young men, each with a girl in their arms, came out with excitement on their faces.

    Qin Yu glanced inside curiously.

    A colorful sign.

    Well, it turned out to be an ambiguous place.

    Isn't this kind of place prohibited in the Black Triangle area? Why do people still open stores in such remote places?

    Qin Yu saw them, and they naturally also saw Qin Yu and the two of them.

    Ming Yang's uniform was too eye-catching.

    The young men were shocked at first, then felt guilty for a moment, and then immediately thought that this is the Black Triangle area!

    It's their territory, what is the alliance army? !

    A young man let go of the woman in his arms, and walked over without fear of death.

    He walked up to the two of them and stood still, glanced at Ming Yang from top to bottom, and at Qin Yu from the inside out.

    Then he turned his gaze back to Ming Yang.

    "You dare to wear the uniform of the Union Army when you come to the Black Triangle area, heh, I think you are going to die!"

    "Get out of the way!" Ming Yang said coldly.

    For Ming Yang, everyone in the black triangle is a criminal!

    There is no need to show good looks to criminals!

    The young man approached, reached out and patted Ming Yang's cheek, "What's your tone? Do you know where you are now? This is the Black Triangle area! Believe it or not, my brothers can kill you with just a wave of my hand." ?!"

ʚChapter 360 Who is it about? !

    Seeing that Ming Yang didn't respond, the young man felt that he was scared.

    It also gave me more confidence.

    He turned his gaze to Qin Yu.

    "You woman! Your vision is a bit poor!"

    Qin Yu? ? !

    What do you say? !

    Young man, you don't want to live anymore, do you? !

    Qin Yu raised his head and glared at the young man.

    Unfortunately, in the eyes of young men, Qin Yu is just a stunted child.

    There was nothing terrifying in this look.

    The young man was still looking at Qin Yu, "Not to mention short legs, no breasts and no butt! Brother, have you never seen a woman? Or do you have any strange hobbies?!" As soon as he finished

    speaking , The brothers behind all laughed.

    And here, Qin Yu's anger began to accumulate.

    Did you not play? !

    It's enough to say that you have bad eyesight once, but you have to say it again, what's wrong with her? !

    What are short legs? !

    Her legs match her height well, don't they? !

    What else is no breasts and no buttocks? She is still developing, maybe one day!

    Do you have to be like those women around you?

    Who knows whether the bulging place is real or not!

    What if it is fake? !

    How about buying two pieces of cotton and keeping them in hand? It's also cheap, just pinch it if you want!

    It can also be used as a vent for decompression!

    No, no, no, it can't be used as an outlet to relieve stress. Isn't this stealing her job of instant noodles? !

    Qin Yu may have forgotten at this moment, instant noodles are not a decompression product either!

    "Brother, look at the women around us, they are called women! If you want it, I'll give it to you!"

    Qin Yu's anger continued to build up.

    He even compared her with other women!

    "Although your woman is not very attractive, you have short legs, no breasts and no butt, but you are still clean, right?"

    Qin Yu's anger suddenly increased a lot.

    To say again that she has short legs, no breasts and no butt? !

    You really want to die, right? !

    Ming Yang's expression changed instantly.

    He stared at the young man in front of him.

    The young and strong man panicked, the look in his eyes was terrifying!

    There is a sense of horror crawling out of a dead man's push.

    At this moment, a voice in his heart began to urge him to leave quickly, otherwise it would be very dangerous.

    The man took a deep breath, thinking that this is the black triangle area, and suppressed the fear in his heart.

    "Leave your woman, we'll let you go!"

    Ming Yang couldn't take it anymore, he raised his hand and was about to use violence to deal with these dirty-mouthed people.

    He just raised his hand when Qin Yu suddenly spoke.

    She looked at the man in front of her expectantly, and said, "You just babbled so much just to keep me! In fact, I'm still very attractive, right?" The young man was stunned for a moment, then turned his

    head Looking at his brother.

    The moment they met their eyes, everyone burst into laughter.

    "Little sister, do you have any misunderstandings about yourself?"

    "If it wasn't because you just came from outside, you have short legs, no... poof!"

    The anger was full, and he made a big move!

    With the sound of the man spurting blood, the person was also embedded in the wall.

    The walls around the man cracked countless gaps like spider silk.

    This is metal!

    unarmed? Is there a mistake? !

    When the man's companion saw this scene, he immediately turned his head and ran away.

    And the next second, Qin Yu appeared in front of their escape route.

    Looking at the crowd with a smile, he said, "Do you think so too?" "

    Girl, please forgive me! Please forgive me! We are the ones who don't know Taishan! Talk nonsense!" "Do

    you also think that you talk nonsense?" Qin Yuyi face expectant.

    So, what they said about her short legs just now is nonsense, right?

    "That's right! We're talking nonsense!" As soon as the companions saw the score, they immediately followed along and said, "We shouldn't talk nonsense and insult the girl!" Qin Yu nodded, didn't he

    insult her? !

    As soon as you come up, hit three combos!

    "Miss is so powerful, a great and pure person, how could we covet her!"

    Qin Yu frowned and continued to listen.

    "Although the girl has all kinds of shortcomings, the beauty of the heart can cover up everything! The beauty of the heart is the most beautiful!" "

    All kinds of shortcomings?!" Qin Yu's gaze shot to the face of the speaker.

    The speaker subconsciously said, "Short legs, no breasts, no butt..."

    The companions around seemed to see the fire burning around Qin Yu, and immediately covered their mouths.

    Then he looked at Qin Yu with a smile, "He's joking, he's joking!"

    Qin Yu looked at them with a smile, and immediately changed his face in the next second, "It's late!"

    After that, a new beautiful landscape appeared on the wall, Body Art!

    Qin Yu clapped her hands, and the girls who were brought here all knelt on both sides, begging for mercy.

    She walked to the girl brought by the young man at the beginning, and squatted down. The girl felt Qin Yu's approach, and her whole body trembled.

    "I want to ask you a question, where is the hotel in the Black Triangle?"

    Then she pointed to Mingyang and then to herself, "A hotel that can accept us, understand?"

    The girl raised her head and nodded, "Mingyang , understand!"

    "From, go from here, turn left at the second intersection, and you will see a hotel without a sign, there, that's fine!"

    Qin Yu stood up, and said to Ming Yang, "Let's go!"

    Qin Yu When the two came to the hotel according to the girl's path, they really wondered if the girl was messing with them.

    Just now when she finished being handsome and was walking forward aggressively, Ming Yang suddenly said something in a low voice.

    "Since there is no sign, how can we know which house is a hotel?"

    If he hadn't experienced a lot of practice and was calm about things, he would have yelled at that moment.

    Turning around this alley, Qin Yu understood why the girl didn't say anything, because this building was particularly conspicuous.

    As for why you think you are messing with them...

    Isn't this too broken?

    The gate turned out to be a long-lost wooden one, and there were still a few places that were broken, feeling like it had been in disrepair for a long time.

    There are also cobwebs in some places around.

    Looking outside, Qin Yu exudes an aura of refusal to enter.

    At this moment, the door was suddenly opened from the inside.

    The people inside were stunned for a moment when they saw them, and then immediately asked, "Are you two going to stay at the hotel?"

    Ming Yang stepped forward, "Are you the owner?"

    "How can I be the owner of the shop? I am the waiter here. Please come in, both of you!" As he spoke, the waiter walked in first.

    Qin Yu glanced around the outside of the shop again, how could such a shop afford waiters? !

    It can't be a black shop, right?

    She has no money!

    Thinking about it, Qin Yu's hand unconsciously tightly covered the money pocket!

    With Ming Yang in front, Qin Yu followed into the small hotel.

    There is nothing hidden in the sky, and it suddenly becomes clear.

    No matter how dilapidated the outside is, the more dilapidated the inside is.

    It's just that I didn't expect that there were so many people sitting in the lobby of such an unremarkable small hotel, and they were all waiting to check in.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36K 1.4K 44
"We're just friends, but why am I falling in love with you?" (Lee Chaeryeong x Fem Reader) Second book - On Hiatus **This is all a work of fiction, n...
33.6K 1.2K 29
Y/N L/N. A young man raised in the face of a cruel galactic empire. Y/N's father was a Jedi that was murdered by Clone Troopers in the Jedi massacre...
57.6K 3.4K 14
"in this game, it's only kill or be killed." Class A has always been the paragon of the university. A class made of elites that excels in scholastic...
18.5K 344 75
Lin Li crossed. The good news is: she transmigrated into the daughter of an interstellar chaebol. Sitting on one-third of the star field, there are t...