Interstellar grocery store

By pttcch

The stars break and the soul spreads its wings. Pursue the mysteries of the universe and face unknown challen... More

Chapter 1 - 10
Chapter 11 - 20
Chapter 21 - 30
Chapter 31 - 40
Chapter 41 - 50
Chapter 51 - 60
Chapter 61 - 70
Chapter 71 - 80
Chapter 81 - 90
Chapter 91 - 100
Chapter 101 - 110
Chapter 111 - 120
Chapter 121 - 130
Chapter 131 - 140
Chapter 141 - 150
Chapter 151 - 160
Chapter 161 - 170
Chapter 171 - 180
Chapter 181 - 190
Chapter 191 - 200
Chapter 201 - 210
Chapter 211 - 220
Chapter 221 - 230
Chapter 231 - 240
Chapter 241 - 250
Chapter 251 - 260
Chapter 261 - 270
Chapter 281 - 290
Chapter 291 - 300
Chapter 301 - 310
Chapter 311 - 320
Chapter 321 - 330
Chapter 331 - 340
Chapter 341 - 350
Chapter 351 - 360
Chapter 361 - 370
Chapter 371 - 380
Chapter 381 - 390
Chapter 391 - 400
Chapter 401 - 410
Chapter 411 - 420
Chapter 421 - 430
Chapter 431 - 440
Chapter 441 - 450
Chapter 451 - 460
Chapter 461 - 470
Chapter 471 - 478

Chapter 271 - 280

65 1 0
By pttcch

ʚChapter 271 Collection

    When shooting a man, shoot a horse first, and capture a thief before the king.

    Naturally, in a fight, you must strike first!

    Qin Yu dodged and stabbed with the dagger, and the gold swallowing beast immediately turned into dots of white light and disappeared into the air.

    Meanwhile, there are a few bits and pieces thrown into the system board.

    Only then did Qin Yu discover that there was a surprise bar under the system board at some point.

    This is too much like a game, killing monsters increases experience.

    According to the instructions of the compass software, Qin Yu went all the way to the rare item point after a while.

    According to the appendix, quickly put away the items and immediately walked to the safe point.

    If an accident happened halfway at this time, it would cost me all the way.

    Moreover, according to the compass display, the nearest rare item point is also some distance away from here, and finally I can find another time to come.

    One good thing about welfare activities is that the items handed in will be settled immediately, without waiting for the end of the activity.

    So hundreds of grocery points instantly appeared on Qinyu's account.

    The only regret is that this rare item shop is not too 'rare'.

    There are three kinds of rare item points, there are more rare items and more common items, this is the top grade.

    The middle grade has more rare items and less common items.

    As for Xiaping, there are few rare items and few common items.

    Qin Yu is the most down-to-earth person to meet.

    So this trip did not exceed a thousand groceries.

    However, even so, she was satisfied.

    After all, with the sloppy nature of the system, it would be nice to have such an event to give groceries extra points.

    When Qin Yu came out of the welfare world, the sky was already white.

    Unexpectedly, it took a whole night to free up the opening hours of the tavern.

    If it is for other rare item points, wouldn't it be necessary to sacrifice several nights.

    Wouldn't the income of the tavern be temporarily interrupted? !

    Ahhh~~~

    "Actually, there is a task that can save you from this trouble." Tudou suddenly appeared, holding his little skirt and smiling slightly.

    "You seem to be getting used to this outfit more and more!" Qin Yu looked at Tudou's demeanor.

    Does this mean that her host points can be saved to buy other items?

    "How is it possible to adapt?! This uncle is a real man! It's just, just, this uncle doesn't want to see the skirts you bought go to waste!" "Oh~" "

    What

    tone are you talking about!"

    "It's okay! Boys like to wear women's clothes It's not a big deal!"

    "But their bodies are boys, not girls..." Tudou's voice dropped instantly.

    Qin Yu: ...

    Can her voice be lowered too?

    I was so happy just now, I thought the host points could be saved.

    "What task did you just mention? Can it solve the problem of the tavern not opening?"

    "A large collection of temporary tasks!"

    Qin Yu raised his eyebrows, waiting for Tudou to continue.

    "Among all the tasks that the system sends to the host, only the temporary task rewards will have fragments. That is to say, you have to complete several temporary tasks to get a complete reward." "Some hosts are impatient, or for other reasons

    , I want to get this complete reward in advance, so the system has designed a large collection of temporary tasks." "

    It can be understood that several temporary tasks are combined together, and after completion, several rewards are also issued together." "

    Is there a penalty?" Qin Qin Yu Road.

    "It's not so much a punishment as a mortgage. The value is measured by the number of fragments that have not yet been obtained. The host must offer something of the same value. If the mission fails, these things will not be returned." "Jiu Xiaoer needs

    seven One fragment can be summoned, and you currently have three, that is to say, there are still four. If you accept this task, the system will automatically calculate the value, and circle the things you want to mortgage from the system." "What is the task?

    "

    " If you don’t accept it in advance, no one knows what the mission is.”

    “What types might appear?”

    “Temporary missions are reunited, it’s also a temporary mission. It’s also decided based on what’s happening around the host. It’s just…”

    Tudou Bowing his head, he stretched out his little skirt, and said, "It will make the host very embarrassed." "

    Embarrassing?!"

    The scope of this word is wide, and there are many kinds of embarrassment!

    Qin Yu looked at the ranking list of welfare activities, and just two days later, someone has ordered nearly 3,000 items!

    (Because each host opens a different store, they are not all called grocery stores.)

    "Let me see what the system deducts from me first, can I?" Qin Yu looked at Tudou.

    "That's okay!"

    As soon as the words fell, the money in Qinyu's account was instantly enlarged to the middle of the screen, and then began to decrease crazily at a speed invisible to the naked eye.

    The subtracted amount of money replaced the total, and was placed in the center of the screen in a large size.

    One, ten, one hundred, one thousand, ten thousand, one hundred thousand...

    Qin Yu swallowed hard.

    "You mean, this is the amount I want to be mortgaged?"

    Tudou picked his nostrils indecently, "It's nothing, it only accounts for one-fifth of your total amount!"

    "What is nothing?! One-fifth! One-fifth! Do you know how much it is?! Is this how long it took me to save up?!" Tudou

    heard He shook his fingers seriously, "It's only half a year!"

    "What is it? It's only half a year! Half a year! There are only 365 days in a year, but it took me half of the time to save this money! My God , It’s nothing to take away so much money from me?!” “

    But many people can’t save this money in their lifetime, you spend half a year…”

    “Why do you want to lower the comparison, why don’t you increase it? Than?! At the beginning of this year, StarCraft announced the rich list. What did you say? You have to work hard, you have to make money quickly, look at them, the money you make in an hour is several times the money you make in nearly a year. What? Don't talk about it now, huh?!"

    "Are you going to do the collection task or not, or not!"

    "Do it!" Qin Yu gritted his teeth authentically.

    Is this something she doesn't want to do? !

    As long as the temporary tasks are completed, she will come out in the evening to do whatever she wants to do, and how many grocery points she wants to earn!

    [Ding Dong~]

    Please confirm with the host, do you really want to accept the collection of temporary tasks?

    Currently, the fragments that the host is collecting are Jiuxiao Ershou fragments. If the host mission is successful, the system will make up the remaining Jiuxiaoer fragments. If the mission fails, the system will deduct one-fifth of the host's deposit.

    'accept! '

    Okay! The system has received the host's application, and now it is screening a large collection of temporary tasks for the host!

    [Temporary task collection]: Please accept the invitation of the Central Alliance School to become the school's formation and alchemy teacher.

    Complete the first step, and reward Jiu Xiaoer with a fragment.

    Qin Yu waited for a long time, but found that there were no other rewards except for the little second fragment.

    "Where's the grocery store?"

    The grocery store for ordinary temporary missions is very high!

    "This is a collection! It's mainly for supplementing the fragments, there is no grocery point!"

    "Routines!" Qin Yu murmured.

    She opened her mailbox and looked at the reply she had sent to Central Union University.

    Is this the so-called embarrassment? !

    She has already rejected it, and it's still the kind of rejection for many days!

    At this time, you suddenly contact someone and say that you are willing to go? !

    Want to say dirty words! ! !

ʚThe 272nd chapter sees the routine again

    Qin Yu stared at the email for a long time, and finally used a very lame excuse, saying that he had sent the email to the wrong person, and that it was another school that he was rejecting, and he only found out today!

    After the email was sent away, Qin Yu wanted to cry!

    This kind of excuse, even she, who is easy to excuse, can't stand it!

    However, she comforted herself, it's okay, it's okay!

    What I lost was just a little bit of face. Thinking about the innumerable benefits of the induction meeting, it was as beautiful as money raining from the sky, this bit of shame is nothing!

    On the other side, the Central Union School who received Qin Yu's email was also stunned.

    It is really sincere to invite the shopkeeper, and it is completely expected to be rejected by the shopkeeper.

    At most, they received the email because they were regretful, and they didn’t feel anything else. These days, they have already started to talk about how to tell the freshmen at the opening ceremony that the small shop owner was not invited. In the end, they suddenly said that they sent the wrong email. Are you coming? !

    In any case, this is a pleasant surprise for Central Union University!

    Regardless of whether she suddenly changed her mind or sent the wrong email, they immediately responded to Qin Yu's message.

    She is welcome to serve.

    Seeing the reply, Qin Yu exhaled.

    A shard has arrived.

    Immediately afterwards, the task of the system came again.

    A large collection of temporary tasks, please send an email to the Central Alliance to reject all monetary rewards given by the school, including salary, research expenses, festival expenses, etc.

    After completing the second step, you will be rewarded with a shard of Jiu Xiaoer.

    Qin Yu instantly felt a thunder coming down from the sky, directly splitting her into charred skin and tender skin.

    What is this, what is this? !

    Is it drawing from the bottom of the pot? !

    She has been comforting herself with these attractive rewards just now!

    How could the system be so cruel, asking her to write such an email by herself and send it out by herself, wouldn't that mean letting her cut her own flesh and send it to the victim's bowl? !

    No! Can't!

    She can't get there!

    "If you can't do it, give up the task, and the system will take away one-fifth of the deposit directly!" Tudou said sarcasticly beside him.

    "I failed in the mission, and you won't be able to get the groceries for a long time, so don't think about it!" Qin Yu quickly turned his head, and a knife flew out of his eyes and shot at the potato.

    "I have good intentions, this is called aggressive method, you don't know good people!"

    Qin Yu rolled his eyes over.

    She opened the reply to the email, her hand was in front of the screen for a long time, and she didn't write a single word in a daze.

    She really can't do it!

    This is simply to put a knife on her arm and let her stab herself. No, this is more serious than stabbing, it is to cut off a piece of flesh.

    In the end, Qin Yu finished writing the email tremblingly, but she couldn't press the send button anymore.

    "Hey, Lu Fengqing?!" Tudou suddenly stood up and looked out the window.

    "Where?" Qin Yu immediately turned her head.

    Tudou moved forward, bumped into Qin Yu, and poked his index finger directly on the send button.

    "Ah! I read it wrong! That person really looks like Lu Fengqing!"

    Looking at the three characters sent on the screen, how could Qin Yu know Tudou's little trick just now? !

    "Tell me, how did that little girl look like Lu Fengqing?!" "

    At least you completed the task!" After speaking, Tudou turned into a ray of light and returned to the system.

    'Congratulations to the host for completing the second step of the temporary mission and obtaining another fragment. '

    A large collection of temporary tasks. The host is asked to go to the Central Union School to teach on time and successfully complete the first class.

    Complete the third step and get a piece of Jiu Xiaoer.

    At this moment, Qin Yu immediately realized that he had been tricked by Potato Son!

    Now it's the winter vacation, and the students are on vacation. Where will she go to teach the children? !

    The start of school will be three weeks at the earliest, and the welfare activities will only last for one month.

    In other words, the soonest she can collect all the fragments of Xiao Er will be three weeks later, not counting the time of the last mission.

    So, what's the point of her being in such a hurry to mortgage one-fifth of her assets to make a big collection? !

    "Potato!!!"

    Tudou's body hidden in the system trembled heavily when he heard the roar.

    Potatoes are wronged!

    He was really wronged this time!

    The temporary mission is random, he didn't know it would be like this before!

    He really suggested the collection of temporary missions out of good intentions. Who would have thought that it would develop into what it is now!

    Qin Yu sighed deeply, she knew she shouldn't trust Potuozi.

    She turned on Gangnao's communication system and sent Wei Yan a message.

    When many schools invited her to serve, Wei Yan also asked her.

    If she told him which school she went to, she replied that she would not go anywhere, and now she went to Union School, so she had to say hello.

    As soon as Qin Yu's message was sent, Wei Yan replied.

    'Wait a moment! '

    Wait a minute? !

    What are you waiting for? !

    Qin Yuzheng was baffled, but suddenly remembered in the next second with a knock on the door.

    As soon as the door was opened, Wei Yan walked in quickly.

    Really wait...

    "Why are you so fast, you must have been around all the time, right?" Qin Yu poked his head out and looked outside.

    "It's nearby, my Fangzi from the central star is nearby."

    Qin Yu's majestic eyes instantly turned into star eyes.

    In this area, not only commercial housing is expensive, but even housing prices are high.

    At that time, she only asked Wei Yan to pay the shop tax for her, wasn't it too cheap for him!

    Seeing Qin Yu's eyes, Wei Yan became excited for a moment, and hurriedly said, "My house was given to me by the Union Army! I didn't buy it, and I have no money!" "

    Cut~"

    Qin Yu turned back to his seat and said, " It's enough to receive the news, why are you rushing over?"

    Wei Yan turned his head to look at the gate, and then turned over the open sign.

    "Why are you still closing my shop?" Qin Yu said, as if the sign had been enchanted, she turned back by herself.

    Wei Yan looked at the sign and was shocked.

    Isn't this a retro hand-turned sign? How can it still be voice controlled? !

    When did Interstellar come out with this kind of technology?

    "No, shopkeeper, it's about the prisoner!"

    Qin Yu raised his eyebrows, "Okay, close the shop!"

    "What's wrong with the prisoner?"

    Wei Yan finally sighed with an indescribable expression on his face, and said, "Look for yourself." Let's go!"

    Wei Yan's pet space flashed, and a huge monster appeared in the center of the shop.

    At this time, the prisoner was sleeping soundly.

    Qin Yu walked around, in fact, the system scanned it secretly.

    "It's pretty good. I can eat and sleep, and my mana is also increasing. I've been raising it well!" "

    What I'm raising well! I didn't raise it at all!" Wei Yan said anxiously, "After you feed me the food, it will start to feed. Sleeping, it’s been so long, I haven’t woken up, and it’s useless to call me!”     “Go to sleep, maybe it’s because it doesn’t adapt to the outside environment, it’s just that it keeps growing up in its sleep, it’s all It’s a few times bigger than before! I want to summon it in the future, do I have to find a place where no one is around?!” “     Also, I feel that it has affected my formation, not helping me increase my success rate at all. Instead, it went down!"

ʚChapter 273 I forgot

    Qin Yu picked out his ears and looked at Wei Yan, "I seem to have forgotten to tell you something."

    A bad premonition rose in Wei Yan's heart, "What's the matter?"

    "The prisoner is an ancient monster, Big monsters like them will sleep for hundreds of years once they fall into a deep sleep, even if it is a nap, it will take a few years."

    Wei Yan looked at Qin Yu suspiciously.

    Are you sure you forgot and not on purpose? !

    Then he spent so much money, buying both food and space, what is his purpose? !

    "Then what about the success rate of my formation? What's going on?!"

    The money has already been spent, and it is impossible for the small shopkeeper to refund the money.

    The key is to look at his formation first!

    "Oh, I forgot to tell you this too!"

    "Huh?!" Wei Yan's heart had already started to 'thump, thump'.

    "I told you before that after signing a contract with the master, the prisoner will help the master improve the success rate of the formation, right?"

    Wei Yan nodded cautiously.

    "However, because the master, that is, you, is too weak, so its ability will decrease because of you, right?"

    Wei Yan nodded again.

    "Hiss~" Qin Yu looked puzzled, "This is what I forgot to tell you." "

    Your ability level will affect the prisoner, and the relative level of the prisoner will also affect you." "

    But it is not ancient. Is it a big monster? It’s very powerful, how can it reduce my success rate?” “

    You know, this, this, the ancient monster, is not the same race as us humans.” “We humans

    , if we work hard every day, our abilities will A little bit of improvement, but the ancient monster, or the prisoner race is different, what they are popular is a qualitative leap."

    Wei Yan vaguely understands in his heart, but it is because he understands that he feels more uncomfortable.

    He has to make sure.

    "You mean..."

    Qin Yu nodded, "That is to say, your level painting is at the weakest stage when it comes to Zhen Prison. Its feedback to you is that the success rate will decrease." "

    Then , when will it make a qualitative leap?" Wei Yan's voice trembled.     Qin Yu suddenly stepped forward and patted Wei Yan on the shoulder, "Young man, don't be

    so eager for quick success!"

It’s the same.”

    “It’s like an exam, you fail anyway, it’s the same whether you fail by one point or 20 points!”

    After finishing speaking, Qin Yu put his hands behind his back and looked like an old god. building.

    Yes, she actually escaped.

    She is guilty!

    Failing everything is different, isn't it!

    In the final exam, whoever judges whether you fail in a hurry, what people judge is whether your score ranks well!

    Exams are difficult, and it is normal for everyone to fail.

    The difference of one point, and the difference between Cha and 20 points are thousands of people, tens of thousands of people, how could it be the same!

    Here, Wei Yan silently took the 'big monster' back to the pet space, clenched his fists, and silently made a decision in his heart.

    Qin Yu, who was hiding upstairs, suddenly felt a chill rising from the soles of her feet...

    On the second day, Qin Yu was watching the store while leisurely scrolling through dramas.

    The door bell rang crisply.

    "Welcome~"

    Looking up, is it Wei Yan or who?

    Qin Yu felt a little guilty. She suffered such a big blow yesterday and didn't practice hard at home. How could she still have time? Could it be that she wanted to take revenge on her? !

    "Shopkeeper, good morning~" Wei Yan greeted Qin Yu with a smile as if nothing had happened.

    But the more he behaved like this, the more flustered Qin Yu became!

    Wei Yan is not such a person!

    Greeting warmly and smilingly, never before!

    "From today on, the shopkeeper and I are colleagues!" Wei Yan said, and took out the employment letter from the Central Alliance School, which specializes in teaching formation.

    "Hehe, congratulations, congratulations!"

    "It should be the same happiness!"

    Qin Yu nodded, "Same happiness, same happiness!"

    She knew from the beginning that Wei Yan wanted to go with her when he asked her which school she went to. the same.

    If it was normal, she would really be very happy together, but after what happened yesterday, this person is still in such a bad state today...

    This 'common happiness' definitely has ulterior motives!

    Sure enough, before Qin Yu figured out what this ulterior motive was, Wei Yan immediately took out another invitation card.     "This is an invitation card

    sent to us by the Central Alliance University, inviting us to attend their admissions meeting."

The little shopkeeper got one, let's go together when the time comes!"

    Qin Yu raised his eyebrows secretly, is this about to start revenge?

    Is it to prevent her from opening a shop and earning money?

    No, no!

    Her business on the online store has already accounted for almost all of her sales. It is impossible to think that not opening the store will stop her from making money.

    What is that purpose?

    Ding Dong~

    Reminder that the host of the large collection of temporary tasks participated in this recruitment meeting can also be counted as completing the third step of the task.

    Qin Yu looked at Wei Yan, "What will the enrollment be?"

    "The recruiting school will bring the school's most famous and attractive teachers, benefits, prizes, etc. to the place of origin of the students, and through teachers' lectures, benefits display, etc., let the students Have a more intuitive understanding of the beauty of the school, so as to attract students to come." "

    So, we used to give lectures?"

    "That's right!"

    No wonder the system recognized the success of the third step of the task.

    Qin Yu suddenly raised a smiling face, and looked at Wei Yan, "As expected of being my regular customer, I know me too well! I know that I have a sincere heart that wants to teach!" Qin Yu pulled

    away Wei Yan looked at the invitation card seriously and seriously.

    "As long as the shopkeeper likes it! Then I won't bother you, and we'll set off together the day after tomorrow!"

    Qin Yu looked at Wei Yan's back with a puzzled expression.

    After she happily took the invitation, Wei Yan's expression didn't change at all, that is to say, he really hoped that she could go to the admissions meeting together. Could it be that he was waiting for her at the admissions meeting?

    Qin Yu shook his head and decided not to waste brain cells anymore!

    who is she? !

    She is Qin Yu, a small shopkeeper who has the heroine's script and a golden finger. If she can cheat you once or twice, she can cheat you three times and four times. If you want to get revenge on her, okay, come on!

    Let's see who suffers in the end!

    Qin Yu opened the invitation this time and looked at it seriously.

    The location of this recruiting meeting is not on the central star, but one of the six stars under the direct control of the alliance, Qianyan Star, the economic center of the interstellar!

    Qianyan star is not far from the central star, and five days are enough to go back and forth.

    Plus a week of admissions events in the middle of the…

    Forget it, Qin Yu, just in time, come back and get ready to participate in a gourmet feast!

ʚChapter 274 Coffee War

    Early in the morning two days later, Wei Yan came to look for Qin Yu, and the two went to the spaceship station together.

    There, the teacher in charge of the Central Union School was waiting there.

    In addition to several other teachers, there are also several outstanding student representatives.

    Seeing the appearance of Qin Yu and Wei Yan, several returnees became star-eyed.

    These two people will be their teachers from next semester, how happy they are!

    One is Wei Yan, one of the four masters of the younger generation. The other three masters either use swords or supernatural powers. , It is difficult to learn the formation method, and it is so successful!

    The other is a small shopkeeper. It was also in the grocery store that they first met the small shopkeeper. The things there were really eye-opening, and it also gave them great help in their practice. But later they realized that the small shopkeeper was not only a seller of magical items, but also a master of formation and alchemy!

    Maybe there are more than these two schools, but these two schools are only temporarily revealed.

    I heard that Master Wei Yan's recent popular formation was learned from the shopkeeper.

    There is also the hemostatic powder sold in the shop before, which is also made by the apprentice of the small shop owner.

    The Zhixue powder was also brought into the classroom by the teachers of the school's medical department to analyze the ingredients and production methods in it, and even the teacher set up a special topic!

    This is a legendary character in the entire interstellar world, but he wants to become their teacher? !

    Although it is only a specially invited teacher, such a big man can benefit a lot even if he only listens to a few classes!

    They could already imagine how hot the classroom was when these two started their classes!

    After everyone got on the spaceship, the teacher in charge of the activity briefly talked about their activity arrangements for the past few days.

    Although they only went to one planet, these five days were not just in one place, but several big colleges and universities.

    Although in terms of recruiting students, schools are competitors, but in terms of the entire education sector, they all need to help each other.

    If Qian Yanxing's school came to Central Star to enroll students, they would also provide a venue!

    "Although we are going to several schools, the shopkeeper and Master Wei Yan don't worry, you don't need to give lectures in every school!" "Let's go back to the biggest

    school in Qianyan Star, Qianyan Alliance School on the last day. The largest auditorium in Qianyanxing, and the most advanced virtual technology in all the schools in the entire interstellar, even those students who want to listen but can't come, can use the optical brain to connect to the virtual classroom, as if they are in the auditorium, and talk to everyone Listen to the class together!"

    "With the reputation and ability of the two of you, these students must listen with gusto, but after the class is over, we all have time to answer questions. These children will definitely have a lot of questions, and it may be hard for you two. !"

    Both Qin Yu and Wei Yan nodded in understanding.

    Lectures are never just a one-sided output, and confusion is the most important part.

    After the teacher in charge finished the meeting and asked them to rest, Qin Yu finally knew the way of revenge.

    Woke up too early today, Qin Yu yawned and planned to go back to the room to catch up on sleep.

    As soon as he stood up, Wei Yan took out a notebook from his bag and moved it over.

    "Shopkeeper, there are a few things about formations that I didn't understand for you, please tell me!"

    Qin Yu rubbed his eyes and was about to refuse, but suddenly found that the teacher and classmates who were about to leave stopped after hearing the words. step.

    Some even look like they are continuing to walk out, but they are walking backwards? !

    Qin Yu sighed secretly, just a few problems, let's see her solve them in minutes!

    She still doesn't believe it, but she can still ask what happened one day!

    Learn this thing, some people can study it for a lifetime, of course it is not a problem to ask for a day, especially if there is a magic formation.

    Looking at these people sitting in front of her, they are all concentrating on recording in their notebooks, and looking up at her from time to time, their eyes are full of little stars, Qin Yu looks out of the window... Although it is impossible to tell whether it is day or night in the starry

    sky , but her biological clock also tells her that she is going to bed soon!

    She turned to look at Wei Yan who was also taking notes seriously. If this was his revenge, then she...

    Hehe, did you think she would admit it? !

    Pooh!

    Time-traveling girl, never admit defeat!

    Wei Yan suddenly felt as if he was being stared at by something terrifying. He raised his head, and saw Qin Yu propping his chin with one hand, looking at him with a smile that was not a smile!

    "Cough! I understand this question, but I still have a question..."

    "Wait a minute!" Qin Yu interrupted Wei Yan, and took out a beautiful box from your forehead pocket, "I've said so much I'm a little thirsty, let me drink some water!"

    Hearing this, the middleman looked at the water in front of him in unison, the shopkeeper also had water in front of him, the one he had been drinking just now, why did he suddenly take out the box?

    As Qin Yu opened the lid, a thick, familiar and addictive fragrance to Wei Yan came out.

    Wei Yan's eyes widened.

    Qin Yu slowly, slowly, took out a cup from the box.

    coffee!

    Wei Yan stared at the cup in Qin Yu's hand and couldn't take his eyes off it.

    "It smells so good!" Qin Yu took off the lid and blew on it, and the fragrance went straight to Wei Yan.

    "Buy a cup!" Wei Yan naturally knew that Qin Yu was deliberately tempting him, but his tongue couldn't resist this temptation!

    He directly transferred the money to Qin Yu's account.

    In the next second, a cup of coffee was delivered directly to Wei Yan.

    "Would you like a drink?" Qin Yu looked at the other teachers and students.

    They immediately shook their heads wildly.

    They also tasted coffee when the grocery store first came out.

    Let’s not talk about how the food tastes, but let’s talk about the price. They are just ordinary teachers and students, and the money they save is mostly used for research and cultivation. How can they have spare money to drink this food.

    When Wei Yan finally finished asking the accumulated questions, the time came the next morning.

    Wei Yan looked at the stack of coffee cups in front of his desk, and suddenly felt like he was digging a hole and jumping into it.

    It's because she pestered the shopkeeper and didn't let her rest all night, but my wallet didn't rest all night!

    Especially at night, when you use your brain, you will unconsciously want to drink more.

    And here, Qin Yu stood up and stretched her waist, "It's getting late, everyone, hurry up and rest!"

    As she spoke, she looked at Wei Yan, tapped the word "ah" on the coffee cup with her fingers, and said, " Thank you Master Wei for your appreciation~"

    Wei Yan took a deep breath, packed up his things and turned back to the house.

    On the morning of the third day, the spaceship slowly arrived at Qian Yanxing's spaceship station.

    Several people took the arranged vehicle to the first destination this time, Qianyan School of Economics.

ʚChapter 275 Hot Items

    Although Qianyan School of Economics is not the school with the best academics in Qianyanxing, it is the school with the greatest influence.

    Qianyanxing is different from Shanshuixing. People on this planet do not put academics first, but like their planet's status in the interstellar world, they put economy first.

    Therefore, this school that focuses on economic education is actually the school that everyone pays the most attention to.

    Many children of big entrepreneurs attended this school.

    Even Feng Qingchen, the heir of Tianyu Group and Gu Liang's friend, was once a student of this school.

    "So, don't they practice at school?"

    On the way, Qin Yu asked after listening to the teacher's introduction.

    "This school has courses that teach cultivation, but the emphasis is very average." "Most of

    these big families hire private teachers to teach cultivation for their children. Just don't be too bad.

    " It's just that their emphasis is different from ours!" A teacher said suddenly.

    Looking at Qin Yu's puzzled eyes, the teacher smiled and said, "We focus on cultivation, mainly in improving military power, but they are indeed improving economics." "Cultivation?

    Economy?"

    These two can be linked together ? !

    "Divination!" Wei Yan said suddenly.

    "In some respects, divination is somewhat similar to formations. It looks mysterious and abstract, but it is essentially related to reasoning and calculation."

    Is metaphysics ultimately a science? !

    "They combine the power of divination with cultivation, so that the predicted results are more accurate, the details are more detailed, and the time is longer!

    " If there is a powerful divination master in any store, there will be a lot of customers in that store."

    "There are also economic forecasters, the kind that specialize in predicting the company's economic trend. The higher the level of cultivation, the more famous the forecaster will be!" "There is also

    marriage divination!"

    Qin Yu nodded secretly, and finally had a It has nothing to do with the economy, it is still the kind of divination she is familiar with.

    "Help divination whether the families of the two children who are about to get married are financially compatible!"

    Financially compatible...

    how is it still economical, but...

    "This is still divination, can't you tell if the two families have money?" "

    Oh, little Shopkeeper, you don’t have a long-term vision! Why do people predict the future, and no one can tell whether a certain family will become rich in the future!”

    Qin Yu silently agreed, and what he said made sense , It's just that it's used in marriage divination... why does it always feel weird!

    Due to the tight schedule, they started the promotional activities as soon as they arrived at Qianyan Academy.

    The huge auditorium was full of students.

    Qin Yu and Wei Yan only showed up together at the beginning, and then went out to visit the campus.

    After all, except for the last day, the two of them are really just tool people.

    The person in charge of the school also thoughtfully arranged for a few top students to guide them enthusiastically.

    It's just, shouldn't people like the student union be responsible for this kind of thing? Why is it a top student?

    At the beginning, she was very serious, but Qin Yu gradually realized that something was wrong as she walked. Why did it seem to be a walk to explain the confusion, and questions about the formation were asked one by one?

    "Cough! Then what, I'm a little tired, so I'll go back to rest first, take your teacher Wei Yan and continue shopping! I'll go first!" As he spoke, Qin Yu didn't respond to the

    crowd, turned his head, and directly Want to go far away.

    She managed to escape the study session on the spaceship, and she will start again soon?

    snort! You should find the 'instigator' and ask!

    After Qin Yu left their sight, he turned and walked in another direction.

    When she walked over just now, she saw an interesting sign, the exchange.

    It is very rare for a school to have such an existence.

    Following the signs, Qin Yu walked to a building in a short while.

    Qin Yu approached, and there was a notice posted on the door.

    Because Master Wei Yan and the small shopkeeper came to the campus to give lectures today, most of the teachers and students of the exchange went to the auditorium, and the staff was short and the waiting time was long. Please bear with me, thank you!

    "Welcome!" A student wearing a school payment but with an exchange logo on his arm came out.

    "Aren't you... the small shopkeeper of our school?!"

    Qin Yu suddenly smiled, "Hello!"

    "You, you, shouldn't you be in the auditorium at this time?"

    Qin Yu stretched out his index finger and announced The word "preaching" on the screen made a point, "We don't give a lecture today!"

    The young student scratched his head, "Come in, do you want to buy something?"

    Qin Yu entered the exchange and found that if you don't look at the staff, I can't tell that this is a school, a place run by students.

    "Your place is also open to the outside world?"

    A lot of people looked like they were not from the school.

    "The exchange is divided into two parts, one is internal for students and teachers, and the other is external." "

    Everything is traded."

    "As long as someone sells us and the background of the item is clean, we will accept it. As long as someone buys it and can afford it, we will sell it!"

    Qin Yu nodded, just like her shop, groceries.

    There is a virtual projection board on the top of the exchange, showing today's specials.

    "One of the special offers is something that no one has bought for a long time, and the other is something that has just been received." "

    The nameless stone?" Qin Yu immediately thought of the toy of Huang Dashou.

    "This stone was collected last year, and the owner of the shop should have one too!"

    Qin Yu looked at the young man, maybe it made her guess right.

    "It's the piece you bought at the Celestial Clan Trading Conference. We wanted to take a gamble when we bought it, but we haven't researched her role for so long. We sold it when we saw it when we cleared the inventory two days ago."

    Qin Yu touched her chin, "Sell it to me!"

    She now has the right to sell things in the store by herself, and this thing is definitely a treasure in the wild beast, and the system will definitely allow it to be put on the shelves.

    The special price here is on sale, and she will sell it at a high price when the time comes, hehe, she will definitely make a profit!

    After a while, the little boy wrapped the stone and brought it to her.

    With the good things in hand, Qin Yu turned around and was about to leave the exchange.     As soon as she was about to go out, she suddenly heard a customer yell, "Why not! Don't you claim to be the best exchange in Qianyanxing

    ?"

..."

    "I don't listen to this. I made an order a long time ago. What I said at the time, it doesn't matter how much you add. This is the answer you gave me?" "

    There is a grocery store where everyone adds money. I begged for money."

    Qin Yu scratched his head, "It seems that my store doesn't limit the amount of purchases?"

ʚChapter 276 New Application of Zhixue Powder

    "The online shopping volume of the small shop owner's shop is very large. Even if you place an order in the shop, some of them will take a month to arrive." "Some

    customers who are in a hurry will buy from us at a higher price."

    Qin Yu raised his eyebrows and joked. "Reselling?"

    The young boy scratched his head embarrassingly, "We bought it through normal means!"

    Qin Yu smiled and did not condemn anything.

    After people buy them in the normal way, the right to dispose of these things naturally belongs to them.

    It's just...

    "What does that customer want to buy?"

    She was curious, what is so popular in her store?

    "Zhixue powder."

    "Huh?"

    "Zhixue powder is sold in limited quantities, so many people are in urgent need." "

    We charge a high price, and some people buy it at a higher price."

    "The effect of Zhixue powder is excellent, but for practitioners It’s really tasteless, but for ordinary people, the hemostatic effect of the medicine in the hospital is good enough now, so there are not so many people rushing to buy it, right?”

    Only those ordinary people who go to the battlefield may need hemostatic agent, after all, the only hemostatic agent The advantage is that it is more convenient to use than the medicine in the hospital.

    After Qin Yu finished speaking, she found that the people next to her remained silent for a long time.

    When she turned her head, the little boy was looking at her in disbelief.

    Qin Yu touched her face, this child suddenly discovered her beauty, and then fell into it and couldn't extricate herself? !

    "Well, shopkeeper, uh... I heard that Zhixue powder was developed by you?"

    "My apprentice did it!"

    What research, don't talk nonsense, she just followed the instructions in the book.

    Confusion appeared on the young boy's face. What does this mean? Could it be that the shopkeeper's apprentice added other steps himself, and the shopkeeper didn't even know about it?

    "Well, do you know what curative effect Zhixue powder has?"

    "In addition to stopping bleeding, there are also..." Qin Yu instantly got the meaning of the young boy's words.

    That is to say, besides hemostatic powder, there are other effects that she doesn't know about? !

    Can't!

    The book directly said to stop bleeding!

    "Cough! Also, there are other effects! How could I not know what I taught!"

    The little boy exhaled lightly, and he just said, how could the shopkeeper not know the effect of his medicine.

    It has been rumored that the small shopkeeper's thinking is different from everyone's. Therefore, the small shopkeeper must have done it on purpose. He deliberately didn't say anything and let everyone guess.

    The shopkeeper's surprise just now must be because he didn't expect everyone to be so powerful, and guess the hidden intention of Zhixue powder so quickly.

    Qin Yu, who originally wanted to take out the hemostatic powder and take the opportunity to sell it for a fortune, immediately returned to her room with a few perfunctory words.

    As soon as she entered the room, she took out the elementary book of pharmacy and checked it. Could there be something she didn't see.

    However, she read it several times from beginning to end, Zhixue powder is also a hemostatic effect!

    "That's why you don't have the talent to learn alchemy!" Tudou took the opportunity to jump out.

    "I'm rich, and it's enough to have an apprentice who has the talent for alchemy!"

    Potato...

    "The first page of the alchemy book has already made it clear that these effects are just basic effects. Waiting, the finished medicine will have new effects. And the derived effects that the author found out by himself have already been written in the next book." "Don't tell me sooner!"

    Qin Yu stretched out his hand, and took out a beginner's book from the void. Alchemy.

    Potato's eyebrows trembled, and he kindly explained that he was still to blame!

    This posture of borrowing items from the grocery store became more and more proficient the older he got.

    Turning to the Zhixue Sanpiao this time, Qin Yu instantly felt something hit her heart.

    loss! Lost again!

    Fortunately, she thought she had made a lot of money before!

    The basic effect of Zhixue powder is to sprinkle it on the bleeding wound to stop the bleeding instantly.

    Improving effectiveness The Zhixuesan made of Zhixuesan is of excellent quality and has been aged for more than 50 years, which will give Zhixuesan a rejuvenating effect. (Not only youth on the surface, but also various bodily functions!)

    Note that Zhixuesan is only Zhixuesan after all, please don’t use it for other purposes because of its derivative effects, excessive use will lead to drug poisoning and death.

    Qin Yu's mind suddenly thought of the man who yelled at the exchange during the day.

    She silently took out the hemostatic powder sent by the little apprentice and put it beside her. She had already imagined the consequences if it was sold in large quantities.

    Even in the interstellar world where medicine is advanced, human body functions are irreversible and can only be delayed.

    But Zhixue San did it!

    Even if she tells everyone to pay attention, it will make them ignore her warning and use it wantonly!

    Qin Yu took out a hemostatic powder and quietly put it on the shelf.

    This time, she also wrote a conspicuous warning beside it!

    Of course, she would never admit that she didn't know the effect of rejuvenation!

    I just want to give everyone a surprise of my own discovery, yes, that's it!

    Then, she also told Qing Yan and Fei Yu the news.

    Classmates and teachers, if you use what you bought, borrowed, etc., don't give it indiscriminately!

    After finishing all this, Qin Yu let out a big breath.

    I have done everything I can think of, I just hope that there will be no real consequences!

    She looked at the time, there were still a few hours before dinner, and she happened to go to harvest another rare land!

    A white light flashed, and Qin Yu's figure appeared in the welfare activity.

    After opening the treasure hunting software, Qin Yu became active again.

    It's just that she underestimated the power of so many hosts. Although she still chose the farthest rare item point this time, there were already people here when she arrived, not a team!

    Qin Yu stood on the tree, looking at the two opposing teams below.

    "Old rules, fight directly!"

    "If you want the old rules, the old rules? Don't forget that we still have host No. 002 here!"

    Qin Yu heard everyone's eyes and looked at it. Leaning against a big tree.

    In the welfare activities, all the hosts wear masks, only the codes representing their identities are engraved on the masks.

    "I only take rare items!" No. 002 said in a low voice.

    'This is the advantage of being strong. One person can destroy two teams. Even if the captains of both sides come for rare items, they have to back down at this time. "

    That's just right!" The captain of the bottom party said again, "Let's use the old rules to duel over the ownership of ordinary items!" "

    I only want rare items, and I don't know what host 001 wants!" Everyone was taken aback, including Qin Yu who had been hiding very well.

    "Is host No. 001 here?"

    "Even if host No. 001 is here, so what, her code name is before 002, but it doesn't mean that her strength is also in front of others!

    " The rules, duel!"

    "If I win against both of your teams, I will get all the common items, what do you mean?"

    Everyone heard the sound and looked, only to see a young girl standing on a tree looking down on all of them.

    The next second, the girl jumped off the tree as soon as she turned over.

    The eyes shine on her mask, and the three numbers 001 are shining!

ʚChapter 277 has ulterior motives

    Qin Yu looked at the two teams around her, and then remembered what she got from the first rare item point.

    If the items at this point are as few as the previous point, or even less, it wouldn't be worthwhile for her to beat up that opponent!

    Qin Yu slowly raised his eyes to look at No. 002, and said softly, "What if I still want rare items?"

    "Pfft!"

    Some host sneered.

    "Sorry, sorry! I couldn't help it, but did you hear what she said?! She said she wanted a rare item, to grab it from host 002?!" "If host 001 wants it,

    then But it has nothing to do with us, you'd better..."

    "I know it has nothing to do with you!" Qin Yu interrupted him, "So, I didn't ask you from the beginning to the end!"

    Qin Yu kept staring at No. 002 without even looking at it Others take a look.

    "You..."

    The host was about to refute, when suddenly number 002 moved.

    I saw him walking towards Qin Yu slowly on his slender legs, until he stood still in front of her.

    No. 002 bent down suddenly, and whispered in Qin Yu's ear, "As long as you want, I will help you get it!"

    Qin Yu immediately stepped back and leaned against the big tree.

    This, is this person sick? !

    She didn't even know him, why did she suddenly get so close and say such ambiguous words? !

    No, no, you shouldn't be thinking about these things at this time!

    Qin Yu looked down at herself, then wiped off the mask on her face.

    All the hosts they came in couldn't see their faces, and this stranger suddenly treated him like this...

    Hehe, could it be that his charm has suddenly improved qualitatively? !

    Regardless of appearance, everyone who has already attracted can't extricate themselves? !

    That's right! It must be like this!

    I didn't expect my temperament to have reached such a top stage!

    Potato...

    How did he find this host in the first place? !

    He's too embarrassed to go out now, it's too embarrassing!

    On the other side, although host No. 002 spoke softly, the content of the words was clearly heard by the people around.

    They glanced at each other, could host No. 002 and host No. 001 know each other? !

    No, it's impossible!

    Each of them wears a mask to prevent them from seeing their real appearance, because they just don't want any other relationship between them.

    And they are all trans-planes, how could they know each other? !

    Is it really love at first sight?

    Several people looked at each other again, there was nothing but the fear that could scare people at night!

    They silently turned their heads to look at No. 002 again. As expected of the boss No. 002, he could not afford to be provoked because he could hear the phenomenon and see the essence.

    "Since you are still here, you are ready to fight!" 002 looked at the two regiments, and pulled out the weapons from the bag.

    Everyone? ? ?

    They wanted to fight, but the target of the fight was Host No. 001!

    Boss, what do you mean by taking out your weapon?

    "I just said that whatever our little girl wants, I will help her get it."

    The little girl Qin Yu... Is the little girl talking about her? !

    Even a person who met for the first time said she was small, how could she be small? !

    A few people felt a rush of cold air from the soles of their feet in an instant, and stood at attention in unison the next second, bowed at 90 degrees, and shouted, "Boss, excuse me, let's go!"

    After all, it was as if Gulu had been installed on his feet, leaving only a cloud of dust.

    "It's all yours?" The voice of No. 002 was smiling.

    "Nothing to be courteous is either adultery or stealing!" Qin Yu looked at 002 vigilantly,

    "Hehe~ I've said it all, you are my girl, isn't it right to give you everything you like?"

    Qin Yu frowned and did not speak, and then He turned his head and quickly ran towards the rare item point.

    Even if it's a trap, put the 'baby' first!

    Besides, she is also a big shot herself, even if he has a conspiracy to sneak attack, it is not certain who will kill who!

    The rare item point this time is definitely of the same quality as the one she found first!

    They put them away happily, and left the item store happily. Cheng Lian didn't give No. 002 an extra look.

    Although, in a sense, these things are obtained because of 002, but this person definitely has ulterior motives!

    Qin Yu left the welfare world immediately after handing over the items to the system.

    Seeing the sudden increase in welfare points, she turned her head and forgot about number 002.

    The world is so big and there are so many hosts.

    This is not a real game, whoever enters the welfare system will be prompted to see who is online, this time I can see you, next time, no, specify if there is a next time!

    It's just that Qin Yu, who is too low in level and burnt out all kinds of points, overlooked one thing.

    There is a place called host store in the system!

    Here, when Qin Yu was picking up new products on the shelves, the door was suddenly pushed open, and it was Wei Yan who ran in as if fleeing.

    "Don't knock on the door, that's not the politeness you, a master, should have~"

    Wei Yan took a few deep breaths, "I admit defeat!"

    Qin Yu raised his eyebrows, not understanding why such a sentence came suddenly.

    "On the way here, I pestered you to confuse you and didn't let you sleep. I'm sorry!"

    "Small shopkeeper, let these children go! Whenever I appear in a public place now, these children will gather around to confuse you. There are more and more children!"

    Qin Yu leaned his elbows on the chair and said softly, "Oh~ So you were on the spaceship that day on purpose? Why? It's just for revenge. I forgot to tell you. Is something wrong? But I really forgot!"

    "Small shopkeeper, it's just the two of us, let's play, let's play! If it's not for revenge on me, why are those children always chasing me?" "Are

    you A well-known formation master!"

    "I didn't look like this when I went to other schools!" "

    But at that time you were Master Wei Yan, not Teacher Wei Yan!" "

    Even if the children are enthusiastic, you can't be like that!" Installing positioning on my body is the same?!"

    "I didn't do it!"

    Wei Yan's words got stuck in his throat when he wanted to continue.

    "Your coffee money for that night was enough!"

    "That's, what's going on?!"

    Wei Yan knew that the shopkeeper wasn't lying.

    If money wasn't involved, he would still be skeptical. When it comes to money, he must be serious.

    "If this continues, let alone leave tonight, I won't even be able to leave the door!" "

    Maybe they just want you to be unable to even leave the door." Qin Yu said suddenly.

    "Ah?"

    "I heard that the annual divination competition of Qianyan Star School is about to start. Tell me, if you didn't follow the announced procedures and left and stayed at Qianyan Academy, what would outsiders think during the competition?" "

    Support Qianyan Academy!" As soon as he finished speaking, Wei Yan immediately denied, "Impossible! Those children are serious about their problems!"

    "I didn't say it was the children! As long as the teacher says hello to Master Wei, you can ask casually. What do you think will happen to the children?" "I've heard of this divination

    competition, although it is It’s a grand event, but it’s not enough for people from the academy to use such tricks, right?” An accompanying teacher came in just in time to hear their conversation, and continued.

    "Void cloud!"

ʚChapter 278 I stay

    "Is that rumor true?" the accompanying teacher said.

    Schools like Qianyan Academy, whose practice does not take the direction of combat, are not qualified to enter the void cloud.

    Normally, when there is a void cloud, they will not fight for it.

    But this time Void Cloud is really different. There are too many more places. Although they don't take the direction of fighting, divination still needs spiritual power, so they will definitely not let it go if they have the opportunity.

    I heard that they contacted the Education Department of the Alliance and finally won several places.

    And these quotas will be determined at this divination conference.

    The most interesting point is that the determination of the places is not made by professional judges, but by the general public.

    That's why Qianyan Academy thought of keeping Wei Yan and attracting the support of the public.

    "This method is a bit crude!" The accompanying teacher said.

    "I have to go tomorrow, we have limited time! Besides, I have other things to do." After all, she looked at Qin Yu.

    Qin Yu? ? ?

    What to see her do? Make it look like he's complicit.

    "I'll go to the accompanying teacher and ask him to communicate with the school first. If it doesn't work, let's find a way!" As soon as the

    accompanying teacher left, Wei Yan immediately sat down.

    "Since I came here, there has been a strange movement, as if I am about to wake up."

    Qin Yu suddenly moved his nose and sniffed, "The air in Qianyanxing is no different from other places..." "I

    have to finish the things here quickly and go Otherwise, it will be troublesome when the prisoner comes out."

    "You are its owner, what's the trouble!" "

    I didn't expect it to wake up, I didn't bring any food for it!"

    Qin Yu...

    that's true Something is wrong.

    Beasts can't be hungry, no matter how powerful they are, they are still beasts, and they are easy to run away.

    "Since the hospital can come up with such a method, it will definitely not admit it. If you want to leave, I'm

    afraid it will not be so easy!" .”

    After dinner, because of this incident, all the teachers specially held an emergency meeting.

    "The school denies it, saying that the students are too eager to learn."

    "It's strange to admit it!"

    "Can you sneak away in the middle of the night?"

    "You can see that the students can find someone at any time, and the divination conference is not over, so they can't leave Yes!"

    "We've all gone through big storms, and we never thought we'd be trapped in a college!" "

    It's just because it's a college that we can't leave! You can't just pretend to be stupid and use violence!"

    "Go, I'll stay!" Qin Yu said suddenly.

    Everyone heard the words and looked over.

    "What they want is someone who can fool the masses, right? In terms of popularity, I'm more famous than Wei Yan, right?" "

    As far as the masses are concerned, that's really the case..." a teacher murmured.

    "That's not the point!" Another teacher suddenly said, "It doesn't matter whether you keep the little teacher or Wei teacher, it's wrong! We are a team, we can't leave anyone behind!"

    Little teacher Qinyu?

    Do you mean her?

    Why do you say she is young? !

    "If you can keep people, what's the difference between leaving the little teacher and leaving Teacher Wei?!"

    "I ignored it!" Another teacher suddenly realized.

    "There's still a little difference!" Qin Yu said suddenly.

    "In addition to being a teacher, I'm also a shopkeeper!"

    "They thought they kept people in this way and helped their champions, but I can also change from being a teacher to a small shop owner. I stay only to sell things!" Everyone's eyes flashed when they heard this

    .

    "I forgot about this!"

    "But, did the little teacher bring the goods for sale?"

    "Yes! How can you be a good shopkeeper when you go out without bringing things for sale?!"

    Everyone felt that it was inexplicably reasonable. .

    Early the next morning, Wei Yan and the others left Qianyan Academy smoothly and went to the next location.

    As long as Qin Yu meets them at Union Qianyan School, it will be fine.

    "Shopkeeper, don't worry, we will definitely arrange a front row seat for you in the divination conference." On the

    way back, the teacher of Qianyan Academy said.

    "Except for me, everyone here is a teacher of your college. Do you have to tell me what's going on?" Qin Yu said with a half-smile.

    "We have no choice but to do so! After all, this conference is too important!" "

    People say that there is nothing wrong with business, and you teachers are worthy of teaching economics!" After finishing speaking, Qin Yu ignored everyone and walked away.

    Leaving a teacher looking at each other in blank dismay.

    Qin Yu returned to the house and opened the system panel.

    She took the initiative to stay here, so it was impossible for her to really help Wei Yan and sell things.

    Instead, the system issued a temporary task.

    In addition to the grocery points, the temporary task rewards have new fragments.

    Named Coffee Maid.

    You don't need to look to know that this is for the cafe to recruit people.

    When she was visiting the forum these two days, she found that someone had summed up that the things rewarded by the system actually seemed to be the most important for groceries, but they were actually the least important.

    It's like two paths.

    If you don't have any other props, you can rely on groceries to gradually fill up the store, but it can only be a store, and the host will never be able to complete the task.

    But if there are props, it's like the game has eaten buffs, and it will always be faster and faster than others.

    Although these buffs may not be able to grind b in the end, but when you grind b to be complacent, others have already defeated higher b.

    Opening a shop is good, it is to make money, but they want to be a free shopkeeper rather than a shopkeeper who is subject to restrictions everywhere.

    Benefits are a prime example.

    If she has a wine waiter and a coffee maid now, she can be free during that time to earn groceries.

    Speaking of now, the temporary task of the system.

    Temporary task merchant support As a grocery store, and the owner of a well-known grocery store in Interstellar, how can the host not do as the Romans do?

    Please choose the students who participated in a divination conference to fund, and the system will finally give rewards according to the student ranking of the host scholar.

    If the selected student is not in the top three, the system will only give participation points, 100 grocery points.

    The host please keep your eyes open and choose carefully!

    On the second page of the system task, there is an appendix, that is, the different rewards that the host can get for the students who are in the top three.

    The coffee maid shards are not only in the first place, but in the top three.

    And the first place will have an additional reward, which is a state of question marks.

    She heard about this divination conference once, not to mention the familiarity with these students.

    She didn't even think about the first place, as long as she could enter the top three and get the fragments, she would be satisfied.

    The business support of the divination conference is a well-known tradition of Qianyanxing. It can also be said that any event, business support is a well-known tradition.

    Students get funding as a bonus, the school saves money, and the business gets a good name, the best of both worlds.

ʚChapter 279 Betting on Stone Street

    The news of Qin Yu's stay spread throughout the neighborhood the next day.

    It also contained the news that the small shopkeeper stayed because he was optimistic about Qianyan Academy's first place.

    No need to think about it, this must be the handwriting of Qianyan Academy.

    Qin Yu acted as if he hadn't heard the news, and never asked anything related to the divination conference.

    Every day, whether to stay in the house or stroll around the campus, even the teachers of Qianyan College are a little confused.

    Seeing her grocery store soaring again, Qin Yu felt a little grateful to Qianyan Academy.

    If they hadn't used strange methods, she wouldn't have been able to quietly enter the Welfare World to earn points in such a quiet and undisturbed room alone!

    Qin Yu checked the time. Tomorrow is the opening day of the divination conference.

    I'm going to go outside today and inquire about the contestants by the way.

    Qianyan College is located in the economic center of Qianyanxing. The bustling area is even more lively these days because of the upcoming opening of the conference.

    All kinds of predictions and bets are shouted in the street.

    But what interested Qin Yu the most was the rock betting they were talking about back then.

    Maybe because it's the only thing that feels familiar to her.

    Qin Yu had prepared a strategy before she came out, and according to the navigation, she walked directly to the largest gambling stone shop in the economic zone.

    Qianyan bet on Shifang.

    The price of stones in this shop is not cheap, it can even be said to be expensive, but the probability of getting good things is also ranked first among all stone gambling shops.

    Therefore, the store is full of people coming and going at any time.

    As soon as he walked to the shop, Qin Yu found that the shop was full of people.

    It is also accompanied by loud cheers from time to time.

    It turned out that two guests were trying to bet on stones.

    "I just came here for the divination conference, and I didn't come here first, so I encountered such an exciting scene?" "Who do

    you think will win?"

    "It must be the Misu family. They are a century-old stone gambling family. The stone gamblers here are all well-known!"

    "I am quite optimistic about the Jing family. Although their family has only risen in recent years, the new head of the family is capable and has recruited many stone gamblers. Just look at it now This one is said to be Master Tan Xin's first apprentice!"

    "Master Tan Xin? The most powerful stone gambling master ten years ago?!" "

    That's the one!"

    "My God, that master has lived in seclusion for so many years, How did the Jing family find it?!"

    "How about saying that the new head of the Jing family is capable!" "

    The result of this match is really uncertain! Gambling stones is one thing, but many big families There are experience manuals that have been passed down. Master Tan Xin’s first apprentice must have received the true teaching!" "In the third

    game, the red and blue sides chose the same stone again!" The judges shouted, ending the third game Contest.

    Everyone's focus immediately returned to the game.

    "It's amazing! Even the same stone was selected for three rounds!"

    The competition took the entire store as the environment, and all stone candidates were selected.

    A quarter of an hour is the time limit. After choosing the stone, write the serial number on the paper and hand it over to the judges.

    "That's not too bad, what's amazing is that all three stones have produced top-quality crystals!" "

    The first crystal was produced the day before yesterday, and it was bought at a high price on the day it was released!" "

    This time It’s probably a top-quality spar!”

    “In the past two days, the number of shoppers in the city has increased.”

    “If you can get two, you can get three, and if you get three, you may get a fourth! We are gambling on this street. There are so many shops, which one can have three top-quality crystals?"

    "That's right! In many stores, a top-quality spar can be the treasure of the store. Let's say the one next door, the one that is usually cut and placed in the middle, has been around for many years, and that one is the only one!" "Their family has always said

    , Who can buy a top-quality spar in the store, buy that piece back at a high price, and then give this old one to that person!" "

    If it weren't for their old shop owner, I doubt they would buy cheap stones to fill up the number , Attracting people with gimmicks!"

    "Shh, you can't talk nonsense!"

    Qin Yu watched the game ahead while listening to the whispers of the people around him.

    Sure enough, mingling with the crowd is the best way to inquire about news.

    "The stone betting competition, the fourth round has officially started!" As soon as the host's voice fell, the two parties began to search in the store again.

    The optical brain on Qin Yu's wrist flickered, and the system board fell off into her hand.

    Qin Yu picked up the system board and slowly irradiated the stones in the store. At the same time, the east and west of the stones were undoubtedly revealed.

    Some guests around looked at Qin Yu's interesting movements, and quietly leaned over to take a look.

    However, what he saw was pitch black.

    Qianyan's betting stone shop is really powerful, just sweeping it like this, almost half of the stones are shiny.

    Although some are small, they are better than nothing.

    I really don't know if it's a coincidence or similar strength, but this time the two chose the same stone again.

    Once again it was a draw.

    The rules of betting on stones are no more than five rounds. If the two sides still draw tomorrow, the game will be declared over.

    Immediately after the game, a crowd of spectators poured into the shop and started picking stones.

    It's been four rounds, and the round has started with the best stones, maybe they can still miss it.

    Qin Yu took the system board and scanned it lightly, and knew that there were no top-quality stones here.

    Looking at the black crowd inside, he decisively turned his head and left the shop.

    As soon as she came out, she saw the shop mentioned by the crowd just now.

    The best products are placed at the gate, which is regarded as the treasure of the shop.

    Qin Yu thought for a while, then turned around and walked in.

    Although this shop is next to Qianyan City Square, the number of customers seems to be from two places.

    One is full of people, and the other is empty.

    "Welcome! Do you want to buy finished stones or gambling stones?"

    "Do you still sell finished stones?"

    "The guests are from other places, right?" "

    Yes, I'm here to watch the divination conference." "

    Today's divination conference But it's very interesting!"

    Qin Yu nodded, but didn't answer.

    The shop assistant immediately changed the subject cleverly.

    "If you think there is no need for the stones from our side, you can sell them to us directly. We will sell these stones in the shop." "How do you sell the stones

    for gambling?"

    "The stones for gambling on our side The stone is 100 interstellar coins per catty."

    "So cheap?"

    The next door is 1000 per catty, although I know that one is more expensive and this one is cheaper, but the difference is too big!

    The store clerk scratched his head embarrassingly, "Our family, um, has an event. If the best spar is released, we will buy it at a high price, and then give this piece to you for free!"

    Qin Yu held the system board while Slowly looking at the stone, he suddenly said softly, "I heard that your family buys cheap stones that are not easy to get crystals, and then uses this event as a gimmick to lure guests in?"

ʚChapter 280 Three Friends

    Qin Yu suddenly smiled, and said, "I'm just kidding~"

    "Uh, ah, hahaha! You're such an interesting customer!" the store clerk said immediately.

    "I want this piece!" Qin Yu said casually as if pointing.

    "Uh, customer, don't you want to pick and choose again?"

    the store clerk looked at the stone Qin Yu was pointing at, hesitated for a while, and said again.

    "Well, what's the matter? Is there something wrong with this stone?"

    "No, it's not..."

    Stone gambling, although the cultivation level of stone gambling masters is very important, but judging by appearance is also a very important ability.

    There are tens of thousands of stones, so the stone gambler can't release his spiritual power to see them one by one, right?

    Before seeing anyone with spirit stones, the spirit power will be exhausted first.

    Therefore, it is necessary to judge the probability of the stone being a spirit stone based on the appearance of the stone.

    And the stone Qin Yu chose was the legendary black stone, the kind that hardly ever came out.

    At the beginning, the store was opened, and it was sent by a hostile store!

    "That's it!" Qin Yu nodded seriously.

    "Well, that's fine! Are you cutting here, or..."

    "Cut here!"

    "Okay, you come with me!"

    The boy asked Qinyu to wait in the stone cutting area, and he went to the back to call their stone cutter .

    The stone-cutting area is generally set up directly opposite the store door.

    The main purpose is to allow customers outside to see the scene inside.

    In case of a good product, all the customers outside will see it, which can greatly attract customers and promote the store.

    While waiting, Qin Yu frivolously scanned the system board.

    "Look, someone actually bought stones in Lingshifang."

    "Is it a foreigner? Look at the dress, I guess she came to see the divination conference!" "

    Hey, look at the stone she chose."

    "I'll go, Heihuoshi, a complete layman!"

    "Guess I just saw that this one is cheap."

    "Would you like to remind me?"

    "You must be sick! If you don't investigate in advance, it's her own fault if you didn't open it. There are so many people on the street, you can still remind me. "

    It's different! You see, it's normal for you to be a little girl who doesn't understand anything. I just said something vaguely, asking her to change a stone, and it's not like fooling her into going to another shop!" "You mean little

    girl ...Why do I think this girl looks familiar?"

    "Still familiar, I think you look familiar even if you are a girl!"

    "Get out! Hey, you really are going!"

    As soon as Qin Yu raised his head, a boy stood there in front of her.

    They talked outside quietly, she heard it clearly just now.

    "Hello, I'm Shi Tianhong."

    "Hello!" Qin Yu looked at the boy.

    Shi Tianhong and the partner who came over looked at Qin Yu, and whispered: "Sure enough, he is a layman. He didn't react at all when he heard Ah Hong's name." "Is

    this the stone you chose, girl?"

    Qin Yu turned his head to look, and clicked nod.

    "Is the girl a layman? Well, I don't mean anything else, that is, this stone, it, um...I, I suggest you change it." "Is

    this stone not good? Just now the shop assistant thought about me again and again. Are you sure it's this one?"

    "I'll go, isn't it, the folks in Lingshifang are so conscientious!" Shi Tianhong's partner, Ye Jue sighed.

    "Ajue!" another partner Cha Xiaozha said.

    "This stone is a black stone, do you understand the black stone? It's the kind that never produces a spirit stone!" Ye Jue said.

    "It's not that I can't feel it!" Shi Tianhong immediately corrected: "When we first started learning, the teacher said that the probability is very small, not absolute!

    " Ye Jue said casually.

    "You see a lot, but you don't see much. Who knows if there are any in it." Zha Xiaozha whispered.

    "Are you still a good brother, tear it down!" Ye Jue turned to look at his brother.

    "I'm telling the truth!"

    "But I think there are spirit stones here!" Qin Yu tapped some black goods stones, serious.

    "You little girl, why don't you listen! We are kind!"

    "I know!" Qin Yu nodded, "I really think there are spirit stones in it!"

    "You don't believe me, but you have to trust Ah Hong He is the emissary of our Qianyanxing betting on the Shi family! Who in our Qianyanxing has never heard of the Shi family, he is famous!" "He is indeed more reliable than

    you, and he said the probability is small, not absolute! "

    Shi Tianhong: ...

    The key point is wrong, okay!

    "Why don't we make a bet!" Qin Yu said suddenly.

    "If there is a spirit stone in this stone, you helped me get the money for this stone. If there is no spirit stone, I will pay for all the stones you sell today, including the finished spirit stone!" "Deal!

    " Ye Juesheng was afraid that Qin Yu would repent, so he said immediately.

    "Ah Hong!"

    "It's not my bet, she made it herself, even the conditions!" Shi Tianhong said immediately.

    They are all good brothers, don't think they persuade him even if they don't know.

    Stone gambling is a money-consuming industry. Although their family also engages in this and gives him money, it is far from enough. If such an opportunity comes to your door, you would be a fool if you don't seize it!

    Besides, this little girl has money just by looking at her outfit, and if she makes such a big bet so easily, the money might be just for fun!

    Qin Yu smiled lightly, that's great, and saved another sum of money.

    At this time, the shop assistant came in with the stone cutter.

    "Shi, Master Shi?"

    The Shi family is really famous, and Shi Tianhong is the heir of the Shi family, so it can be said that no one knows anyone who gambles with stones.

    "This girl..." The stone cutter looked at Qin Yu, then at the black stone.

    Oh my god, Master Shi doesn't think that their shop is cheating on girls, does he?

    If this is the case, he will have to consider whether to resign from Lingshifang.

    "It's okay, let's drive!" Shi Tianhong said.

    After that, she turned her head to look at Qin Yu: "It's okay if there's nothing out there, Ah Jue can at most buy a rough stone here." "

    Who said that?!" Ye Jue said immediately.

    "It's okay! I will never go back on what I promised!"

    "Ah Hong, look at the little girl, and then look at you!" Ye Jue crossed his arms, looking proud.

    "After all, no one can win a bet with me!"

    Ye Jue: ...

    The stone cutter felt the atmosphere of the scene, and sat down on his seat tremblingly.

    "Master, don't play tricks! I have a big spirit stone here. If you cut it up for me, I won't be able to sell it for a good price!" "Don't worry,

    girl, no, it won't!"

    " That's right, this second guest, don't worry, Master Chen has been cutting stones for decades, so there will be no problems!"

    "A teacher who has been around for decades is like this, you shouldn't be scared?" Qin Yu looked at Ye Jue and said amusedly.

    "Haha, the fox's tail is exposed!" Ye Jue suddenly jumped up and said as if he had discovered a big secret.

    Qin Yu:? ? ?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.6K 148 12
After Lu Xiaoxiao was reborn in an accidental car accident, she was bound to a convenience store management system. [Drip-received a customer today (...
10K 270 8
Take place around season five of TVD. Daroline-Centric. The travelers created a miracle baby. When Damon and Caroline slept together after Tyler foun...
33.4K 876 22
Author: Did the villain die from talking too much? STORY NOT MINE DO. NOT. VOTE. OK? Brief introduction: Reading tips: This article has an anti-thef...
11.3K 422 27
စည်း? ဒါဟာခင်ဗျားနားမကပ်နိုင်အောင်ကံကြမ္မာကဖန်ဆင်းထားတဲ့ကြိုးတစ်ခုသာသာပဲ