Interstellar grocery store

By pttcch

The stars break and the soul spreads its wings. Pursue the mysteries of the universe and face unknown challen... More

Chapter 1 - 10
Chapter 11 - 20
Chapter 21 - 30
Chapter 31 - 40
Chapter 41 - 50
Chapter 51 - 60
Chapter 61 - 70
Chapter 71 - 80
Chapter 81 - 90
Chapter 91 - 100
Chapter 101 - 110
Chapter 111 - 120
Chapter 121 - 130
Chapter 131 - 140
Chapter 141 - 150
Chapter 151 - 160
Chapter 161 - 170
Chapter 171 - 180
Chapter 181 - 190
Chapter 191 - 200
Chapter 201 - 210
Chapter 211 - 220
Chapter 221 - 230
Chapter 231 - 240
Chapter 241 - 250
Chapter 261 - 270
Chapter 271 - 280
Chapter 281 - 290
Chapter 291 - 300
Chapter 301 - 310
Chapter 311 - 320
Chapter 321 - 330
Chapter 331 - 340
Chapter 341 - 350
Chapter 351 - 360
Chapter 361 - 370
Chapter 371 - 380
Chapter 381 - 390
Chapter 391 - 400
Chapter 401 - 410
Chapter 411 - 420
Chapter 421 - 430
Chapter 431 - 440
Chapter 441 - 450
Chapter 451 - 460
Chapter 461 - 470
Chapter 471 - 478

Chapter 251 - 260

110 2 0
By pttcch

ʚChapter 251 Reading Club

    Miss Xu's communication came in at this moment.

    "Are you okay? I saw the trending search! I wanted to invite you to our Xu family for dinner today as a thank you, but now, it's better for you to stay in the grocery store!" During the Spring Festival,

    Xu The elder lady Xu Fei and Xu Yan's sister and brother, with the support of the Xu family's first patriarch behind them, not only pulled down the "legal" heir of the Xu family, but also cleaned up some people with ulterior motives in the family!

    It can be said to be a big win!

    "Now the door of your grocery store is full of paparazzi, as soon as you show up, they will definitely want to squeeze the wild beast that smells of blood!" Xu Fei looked anxious.

    On the other hand, Qinyu ate a small wonton leisurely, and said, "I really want to see how they squeeze in..." "Don't make such a joke

    ! Especially if you run a shop, reputation is very important! If you don’t satisfy these paparazzi, they might try to smear you!” “

    Although your small shop is very famous, it’s only in the Central Six Stars and your original Fifth District, and it’s not famous yet. !"

    "Your online store is oriented to Interstellar, if it is discredited, do you know how many customers you will lose?"

    Xu Fei is in charge of the family's business in the Xu family, and she knows all about these things like the back of her hand!

    Seeing that Qin Yu still didn't care much, Xu Fei roared, "The loss is not the source of customers, but the money, do you know that?

    " It's almost 40%! Do the math, if they don't come, how much money will you lose!"

    Qin Yu immediately stood up.

    Looking at Xu Fei, she said with a serious face, "The so-called scholar can be killed but not humiliated! How can I allow these people to frame me like this?! I must clarify that I have set up the first prize!" "You, you set up the first prize!

    " The first prize..." Xu Fei's voice came from Guangnao.

    Qin Yu...

    What is her image in these people's minds? !

    Is it not enough to love money? !

    This is doubting her character!

    She is very angry!

    "You can contact Xingwang!" Xu Fei quickly changed the subject.

    "Because it's all online lottery draws, so you can check the records on Xingwang! You can see if you have the first prize!" "

    I'll contact them right away!"

    Qin Yu hung up the communication and contacted Xingwang.

    Xingwang Headquarters has also been devastated all morning because of this matter!

    The communication is constant. If it is not for the reporter to inquire about the news, it is not for the guests to defend their rights, saying that they have been deceived!

    They have already explained it, it is absolutely fair and just, but some people just can't do it, they have to show evidence!

    But these evidences belong to the shop owner, and they can't make it public without the shop owner's consent!

    Qin Yu's phone call saved them all!

    With Qin Yu's consent, Xingwang immediately posted the evidence on the Internet!

    'Shouldn't Xingwang conspire with the small shopkeeper to cheat? The small shop owner's sales volume commission definitely accounted for a large part of Xingwang's revenue! '

    'Upstairs be careful! Do you know what you are talking about? '

    'I'm just guessing, as for it! '

    'Please withdraw your remarks on the first floor, otherwise I will sue you on behalf of Xingwang and violate Xingwang's reputation! '

    'It's Lawyer Lan! Really Blue Lawyer! '

    'Lawyer Lan spoke, it must be true! The small shopkeeper set the first prize! '

    'I'm going! Is the small shop owner lucky, or are we too unlucky? ! Looking at this list, there are three balls left in the prize pool, and the general is among the remaining three balls! '

    'I went, I knew if I spent more money, the big prize would be in my pocket! '

    'If I knew this earlier, it would not be your turn, it would be me! '

    'Do you think the shopkeeper announced what the first prize is? '

    'It depends on what the first prize is? If it is related to something that is about to be put on the shelves, then the small shop owner will definitely announce it for publicity! But if it's like Breakthrough Dan, I don't know when it will be on the shelves, so I probably won't say it for popularity! '

    'Don't say how famous? '

    'Didn't you watch the hot search in the morning? The small shopkeeper has earned enough popularity! '

    'I have a bad feeling...'

    'This mystery prize will be the first unsolved mystery of the year! '

    'Upstairs is the correct solution! "

    The discussion on the Internet is booming, but Qinyu's side is still standing still!"

    It really became the first unsolved mystery of this year, just as netizens guessed.

    Taking advantage of this momentum, Qin Yu released the news that the coffee shop was going to open a book club.

    She is not allowed to promote products, so the book club has to promote it, right?

    Qin Yu looked at the several books placed in front of her, "Detailed Explanation of Juling Formation", "Blazing Sun", "Introduction to Alchemy Book", etc., which were the books she was selling now.

    This is why she chooses to study and get her ears.

    She learned from Tudou that if there is a music appreciation meeting, she will be responsible for playing the music, introducing the music background, analysis, etc., which is too difficult for her who is not good at music!

    To be honest, don't say she ran away singing, even listening to her can't tell whether other people's singing is good or bad!

    And the reading session is much simpler, you don’t need to choose books specially, just use the books on sale, everyone has distributed them, read your own, and discuss with each other when the time comes, it’s done!

    She is equivalent to only providing books and venues!

    Isn't that what casual tasks are for? Let everyone immerse themselves in it and forget their troubles!

    And the news of the book club has been released, and there has been another wave of hot searches.

    'What will reading be? Haven't heard of such an event? '

    'I have seen in the materials that there were book clubs in the previous world! People who like reading gather together, read quietly, and then discuss what else! '

    'I know this too! This has always been an event I've longed for, and I didn't expect the little shopkeeper to hold it! Think about it, a small shopkeeper's coffee shop is really suitable! The big floor-to-ceiling windows let the eyes shine in, or sit on a chair, or sit on the floor, with a book in hand, a cup of coffee and a dessert around it, I yearn for it even if I think about it! '

    'Can you be sure that the shopkeeper's reading will be this? After listening to what you said, the shopkeeper of this study club can't get anything! Not to mention selling coffee and cakes! If you think about people every weekend, it is definitely not for this purpose! '

    'That's true! A large part of the previous study clubs were essentially for selling things! '

    'I've heard that coffee shops provide books, so is the small shopkeeper trying to sell books? '

    'According to the information I got, those books are the ones sold in grocery stores. '

    'Small shopkeepers never treat themselves badly, there must be other reasons! '

    'Oops! When the time comes, you will know if you go and have a look! Reasoning with this nonsense! '

    'Speaking of which, which one of you got the admission ticket? '

    'Don't mention it, not for a second! I got this one from scalpers! '

    'Rich man on the road! It is said that this ticket has been fired to nearly 10,000 stars! '

    'I didn't have that much money when I bought it! Three thousand stars bought it! '

    'The scalper is amazing! Even the tickets issued by small shopkeepers can be grabbed! '

    'A bunch of master hackers, it's hard not to grab them! '

    'I can't go! Those who went to the scene will come back and talk about the situation! '

    On weekends, the cafes are open.

    People holding reading coupons walked in in order.

    Once inside, they noticed a change in the cafe.

    The tables that are usually neatly arranged are gone! Instead, it is a must-have lazy sofa for nerds and nerds, and it is matched with a thick plush carpet under your feet. Just looking at it, you want to make people jump over it!

    Near the window, there is a log-colored swing chair, surrounded by flowers, and the eyes projected from the window, it makes people feel comfortable!

    There is also a small table of corresponding height next to the sofa and chairs, which is obviously a place for coffee and desserts!

    Those with sharp eyes can see at a glance that there is usually only one strawberry cake, but there are three different kinds of cakes in the seemingly empty showcase.

    "Shopkeeper, is this new?"

    "What kind of cakes are these?"

    "Can you take pictures and post them on Xingwang?"

    Qin Yu smiled, which obviously meant acquiescing!

    As for what kind of cake it is...

    can she say it? Of course, let you buy it with curiosity, it is best to buy the same for each one!

    Seeing that the time was almost up, Qin Yu announced the start of the study session.

    "Some guests may have heard some news. The book club is for everyone who loves to read books to gather together and read books quietly. The books they read are those sold in grocery stores! Time is precious, everyone chooses what you like and starts reading. !"

    Qin Yu pointed to the small bookshelf next to her, then sat back at the counter and opened the star network.

    Everyone looked at each other holding the paper.

    Is the shopkeeper really serious? Really just let them read? !

    It shouldn't be! It's not in the style of a small shopkeeper!

    There should be some other purpose for such a big book club!

    But seeing that Qin Yu didn't pay attention to them at all, and just looked like he was refraining from watching the drama, everyone had to open the book and read it first!

    Maybe, we have to wait until the book club is over to say it!

    After a while, Qin Yu suddenly raised her head, because she found a mysterious aura appearing in the sky above the room, circling non-stop!

    Looking at the people reading at the bottom, they either nodded and smiled with a look of understanding, or frowning and shaking their heads, looking serious thinking...

    Qin Yu knows that there are not many of these people who really like reading.

    More for profit!

    They want to know what kind of medicine is sold in the small shopkeeper's gourd, and whether the small shopkeeper has added some new good things, so they made a gimmick.

    But at this moment, these people have turned into the appearance of a bully!

    Is it the reason for the anger above?

    wrong!

    Look carefully, the air is actually coming from the whole body of these people!

    That is how the matter?

    At this moment, a small jade bottle suddenly appeared on the counter, and the sound of potatoes rang out.

    'These breaths can be called the breath of learning. Only those who have entered the state of selflessness in learning will produce. In the state of no-self, everyone's memory and understanding will be doubled. It is not an exaggeration to say that they have a photographic memory and can pass at all! '

    'Collecting these learning breaths, whoever opens the lid when learning, can help others learn. Although it can't reach the point of entering the realm of selflessness, it can also increase the chance of entering the realm of selflessness. Even if you really don't go, you can remember and understand better than usual! Qin

    Yu opened the lid, and the breath of learning seemed to be drawn by something, and all of them flew into the bottle.

    Meanwhile, Tudou went on to explain, 'That's the power of cafes. Holding reading clubs will make people enter the realm of selflessness; holding concerts will make people enter the sound of music; holding..." "The

    power of coffee shops is still too small. As the leisure ability of cafes increases, there will naturally be famous teachers Come here especially, concerts and so on, will be held. Even the reading club will become more powerful than it is now! Qin

    Yu nodded.

    In short, it is necessary to frequently organize leisure activities.

    Qin Yu glanced at the panel of the cafe on the system, this is not actually an event, but burning her money!

    The host of Jieyou Tavern mainly strives to find people who need help, and Jieyou Wine Tavern provides it for free. Of course, the person whose worries have been relieved will definitely come to thank in the end and give a large reward, which is not a loss at all!

    But this leisurely cafe is different!

    Seeing that the host just needs to hold the event and doesn’t need to worry about anything else, in fact, every event will cost a lot of money.

    These people have finished their studies here and gained some income. It is impossible for them to thank her for giving her some money at the end of the day, right?

    Those famous people who came here for fame didn't know whether to pay or not...

    With the sound of the alarm, the study session ended.

    After collecting the breath of learning in the jade bottle, it automatically closed the lid.

    The words 'breath of learning' slowly emerged from the bottle.

    Everyone came out of the state of selflessness, and their eyes gradually became clear.

    No one knows better than themselves the benefits of learning. At this moment, they all saw disbelief in the eyes of other book friends.

    'This is the first time they are learning, and they are more learning. When reading clubs are held more often, and the same person participates more times, their learning will change from quantitative to qualitative, and they will start to discuss and express themselves. Views. At that time, the quality of the breath of learning generated will be much higher! ' explained Potato.

    After realizing what happened, these people immediately bid farewell to Qin Yu and hurried out of the cafe.

    They should hurry up and tell the news to their family members, and they must grab study coupons for the next study session!

    And those guests who were guarding outside saw someone coming out, and immediately stepped forward to inquire about the situation of the book club. But these people ran away as if they didn't hear it.

    Leave them staring at people who don't know anything!

    "Let's go ask the shopkeeper and we'll find out! The book club has already been held, so why not keep it a secret?" "It makes sense

    ! Let's go! Go in!"

    At this time, Qin Yu was clearing the table when she heard the bell It rang, and said casually, "Welcome!"

    "Sit casually, wait a moment, I'll clean up the things first!"

    "Shopkeeper!" The person who ran in first sat in front of Qin Yu.

    "What happened to reading? Why did those people run out like crazy just now, and they didn't say anything when we asked them?"

    Qin Yu didn't seem to hear his question, and said with a smile, "The cafe is new today. There are three new desserts on the menu, do you guys want to try them?"

    "We will have some desserts later... what, three new ones? Is it different from the strawberry cake?"

    Qin Yu turned sideways, revealing the counter.

    The three different cakes were sparkling under the light, making the tempting people salivate.

    Food can you remember anything else?

    The matter of the reading club immediately seemed to be news from last year, and it was thrown aside!

    After closing the door, Qin Yu calculated the income of the day.

    At the same time, the situation of the reading club is also a little bit afraid of being on the hot search!

ʚChapter 252 Tudou opens a branch

    'If the news spread is true, next time you lose your fortune, you will have to get an admission ticket! '

    'It's not enough to go bankrupt, after all, the study session is only a few hours, and I can't even finish reading a book. '

    'I heard that there was a scalper who didn't sell high-priced tickets, but felt he was losing money at low prices, so he joined the reading club by himself. After I came out, I gave up being a scalper and planned to be admitted to the central school next year to study formation! '

    'Going to the study club is not to learn knowledge, but to be interested in learning. In this way, it is really worthwhile to lose everything and exchange for a place! '

    'Teaching a man to fish is better than giving him a fish. You may not be able to learn knowledge, but as long as you are interested in learning, you will work hard to learn without urging yourself, and worry about your child's future? '

    'Let's wait and see, after all, this matter is too angry! '

    'As soon as this news comes out, many schools will be the first to find the small shop owner, let's see the results first! If the cooperation is reached, the school will have a quota. Even if we fail, the school can help us verify the authenticity! '

    'Agreed upstairs! '

    I have to say that the power of netizens is powerful!

    Before Bentham's accounts were settled, a communication came in.

    "Yo! Isn't this busy Master Feng Qingchenfeng? I heard that your family recently invested in a new development star. Shouldn't you be busy with the new planet at this time? Why call me when you have time?" "

    Little The shop owner took a trip to Tianluan Star, and took away a genius from our school! Unable to bear the pressure from the person in charge, he was forced to contact the small shop owner!"

    Qin Yu smiled, waiting for Feng Qingchen's follow-up.

    After contacting the person in charge of Tianyu Elementary School to transfer Qingyan away, Feng Qingchen sent him a message and complained a lot, why didn't he treat him as a friend, and didn't notify him of this in advance, he still never Someone else, someone else, or even heard it from someone else!

    So, there must be a follow-up after these words!

    Feng Qingchen restrained her smile and said: "It's so late, I don't want to go around with the shopkeeper anymore, I want to ask about the book club!" "The shareholders

    of the school contacted me to verify whether the rumors on the Internet are true, If you really hope to cooperate with small shopkeepers."

    "Although your Tianyu School is private, the campus environment, teacher environment, etc. are definitely among the best in StarCraft, and otherwise I would not have sent Qingyan there! Why? Are you in such a hurry today?"

    According to her calculations, the school will not even meet her until tomorrow at the earliest!

    This little time should not be set aside for people to seek evidence, research or something!

    Feng Qingchen: ...

    Send Qingyan here, isn't it because they waived his tuition? !

    The villain in Feng Qingchen's mind shook and said something serious!

    "The little shopkeeper knows about Void Cloud, right?"

    "Yes! Isn't the interstellar joint exam added once because of this?"

    The first time she took Qing Yan out to play, she took advantage of the initial opportunity!

    "The ownership of the void cloud belongs to the Interstellar Alliance! Every time the person who opens the priority access is a member of the alliance. If the carrying capacity is large, students will be selected to enter the outer trials. However, these students are not in our private school's turn! "

    Because of this, many students have given up on our Tianyu School this year, and even many students have transferred away! Shareholders urgently need bargaining chips to attract students to the school!" Star World's school recruits new students every six months, with excellent qualifications and high     standards Students can jump directly to the class that meets their level without following the natural year-by-year progression rule!     Although Qing Yan's force value is very powerful, but other subjects are average!     If Qin Yu didn't turn him away, the school would have to set up a temporary training class for him alone.

    "I've heard that anyone who has entered the void cloud, as long as they can come out alive, they must reach a high level of cultivation! Even if they are only on the periphery, they will definitely become an intermediate level in the future, and the chances of reaching a high level will be much higher than others !"

    "That's right!"

    "But how long can a void cloud exist? Even if there is no source of life for half a year, it will recover in the next half year or next year. You can't hold it in such a hurry, can you?"

    Feng Qingchen pursed his lips It took a long time before he opened his mouth and said: "The appearance of void clouds without words is random, but after so many years of exploration and research, Interstellar has also discovered some clues and patterns. But the imminent appearance of void clouds this time completely overturned the previous research!"

    " Many scholars speculate that there will be great opportunities in the void cloud this time! It is very likely that the level of interstellar cultivation will break through the high-level limit!" "

    And the capacity will also break through the historical record! Those dangers are all concentrated in the center, but the periphery is more It will be safer!"

    "The most important point, this time the void cloud is likely to exist for several years!"

    "What is in the void cloud?"

    Feng Qingchen shook his head, "It is said that there is a mysterious power in the void cloud , can make people forget everything that happened in the void cloud after leaving!" "

    Some scholars have studied the void cloud itself, guessing that it is very likely that there is the power of time and space inside, and some special radiation interacts to affect people's memory! "

    Even if we cooperate with you, it won't change anything, right? I don't think the benefits of studying can be compared with entering the void cloud!"

    Of course, when her cafe grows, what kind of cloud must stand on one side go!

    "The alliance school also knows that many of the children who come to sign up and transfer are for the void cloud. Once the void cloud passes, they are likely to leave the alliance school. Therefore, the alliance school requires these children to sign an agreement, which means that the void cloud leaves. You can’t leave after that, you have to stay in school until you graduate!”

    “Many families and sects have to think about it! As long as they think about it, it’s our chance!”

    Qin Yu knows that it is very easy to transfer schools in Xingji, and each school has spent a lot of money in order to compete for talent rewards.

    Therefore, when many students choose a school, in addition to considering the strength of the teachers and the atmosphere of the school, they also consider the benefits that the school provides to students!

    There are even some students who transfer to another school every half a year just to get benefits. Of course, the school doesn't like to accept such students!

    "Small shopkeeper, why don't you cooperate?"

    "Since the cooperation can't just benefit from both of you, what do you plan to do for me?" "

    I don't think there is anything more in line with the small shopkeeper's wishes than being careful?" , Feng Qingchen even stretched out his index finger and thumb to make a heartbeat!

    Qin Yu stretched out her fingers and went over, looking like she understands me~

    "My reading club will be upgraded! It is currently the first level, and each reading club accommodates 50 people, and I will give you ten places. After the second level, see if you are cooperating Situation. As for the number of small hearts, Mr. Feng is such a big consortium, he will definitely not be stingy, right? I still have to hang up beforehand!"

    Looking at the screen that suddenly went black, Feng Qingchen really couldn't laugh or cry!

    Those who escaped with this trick were really caught off guard!

    There are a total of fifty places, and ten are given. He really wants to communicate!

    There is also the amount of care, the decision is completely given to them, they can't figure out the price in the heart of the small shopkeeper, but there is still a second level to see the situation later...

    Feng Qingchen smiled wryly again, he was about to bleed!

    The next day, many schools called one after another, some tentative, some straightforward inquiries, and some directly wanted to cooperate, such as Tianluan School.

    Seeing the big red letters flashing in the system, unconditionally giving priority to helping the Alliance Army...

    She knew that thanks to her cleverness yesterday, she quickly hung up the communication, otherwise, she would be heartbroken if she allocated a part to the Alliance Army today!

    The purchasing power of children who come to school is really inferior to that of adults!

    Especially the teacher looked at it, what can I buy!

    That night, Qin Yu slept soundly, but the high temperature woke her up!

    In a daze, she turned on the bedside lamp and fanned her face with her hand.

    "Is it cooling down today? Why is the heater in the house so hot?"

    "Shopkeeper!"

    Qin Yu was surprised!

    It was only then that I realized that the heat in the room was not, it was the heat from something!

    When she turned her head, it was the Fluctlight, the heat almost made a hole in her bed sheet!

    Because Qin Yu heard the voice, the temperature of the flutter light naturally dropped.

    She picked up the flute, and A Fei's face appeared inside.

    Qin Yu raised his eyebrows, "Congratulations! You have advanced through cultivation!"

    "Blessed by the store manager! If you hadn't mentioned that relic, I wouldn't have advanced so quickly!" "

    I saw the paper you left when I came out. Fuck, that kid..."

    Qin Yu turned the fluttering light, and Ah Fei saw a huge monster at a glance.

    "That child?!" Ah Fei's voice broke!

    "Or else!"

    "It's been a few days since I left, why, why..." "

    Not long after you left, it wanted to eat a growth accelerator, and it has grown like crazy!" "

    Is it still growing now? " ?”

    “Maybe you want to grow up!”

    Ah Fei: ? ? ?

    What is wanting to grow? !

    "Now I only have food for the young desolate beast, and it seems that I can't satisfy it..." "

    Although it grows big, it's good for the young cub!"

    Qin Yu spread his palms, "You desolate beasts don't know your own situation, and you don't even ask me!" "

    But bring it back to us, and the aura we can feed is not enough... If you are a small shopkeeper, your shop is still open in Our planet is fine!"

    "That's impossible! I can't buy two races now..." "

    I'm coming!"

    Suddenly, I was turned on!

    A cute little girl in a pink and tender skirt walked in.

    "Small shopkeeper, you really employ child labor!"

    Qin Yu flew over with a sharp glance.

    Others couldn't tell, but Qin Yu recognized it at a glance. Isn't this her system potato?

    Tudou lowered his head, frowned, pursed his lips, and unconsciously tugged at the skirt with his hands.

    "Ben... I, I'm in charge of the situation on the side of the wild beast!" "

    Originally, there are entities at our level to help the host's business in other races!"

    Since coming in, Tudou has either lowered his head or twisted No, I haven't seen Qin Yu's side once!

    "It's just a desolate beast, and its purchasing power is insufficient. It can't make much money. If you don't open it, you won't open it!" "

    Wow! Little shopkeeper, I'm very angry when you talk like that. How can you say that we..."

    Qin Yu rolled his eyes again With one blow of the knife, Ah Fei's words were blocked again!

    "This is our obligation!" After finishing speaking, Tudou turned around and walked out.

    Qin Yu looked at Tudou's back without saying a word.

    "Does this mean that the small shopkeeper is going to open a shop in our place again soon?"

    "I won't open it if you disturb me to sleep at night!" Qin Yu raised his fist and waved it.

    Ah Fei chuckled, and the flutter light instantly dimmed.

    Early the next morning, Qin Yu was eating, when the phantom of Tudou jumped out of the system.

    "From today onwards, my uncle will officially help you manage the business of Desolate Beast. Of course, this uncle is more like the shopkeeper on TV. You are the boss! When you encounter important decisions that need to be made, you still have to come!"

    "But don't think that the uncle is in charge, and you don't care at all! Be careful of mistakes in decision-making!" "Got it! How do you

    open this store after you pass by, and set up a branch directly to A Fei's planet?"

    "Of course that's impossible! You can just take care of it! I will build a virtual trading channel through the fluctlight, and the fluctlight will project the virtual grocery store there." "Those desolate beasts come in to buy things and hand over the

    money , delivered with one hand, and the products that those desolate beasts got are real things!"

    "The projected store is what your store looked like when you were on that planet. "

    Qin Yu nodded, "Very advanced!"

    Seeing that Tudou was busy with desolate beasts, Qin Yu turned on the system and sent a message to host No. 72.

    Host No. 001: "Please ask you something, can I see if there are any props in the system store that can change the system's real body gender?" Host No. 72: "

    Your system also likes gender swaps!" '

    Qin Yu: ...

    What do you mean by liking too? !

    Host No. 72: "I saw a host who posted a complaint a few days ago. His system likes to pinch his body. He can't wait to be the same today and the same tomorrow, but it cost him a lot of owner points!" '

    Host No. 001:'Can you pinch back and forth? '

    Host No. 72:' Doesn't your system like this? Didn't tell you? '

    Host No. 001:'It just wants to change gender...'

    Host No. 72: 'Oh~ this is much simpler! We have so many systems, there are many gender-changers! There are such props in the system store. Since you want to change, I advise you to ask clearly about the needs of the system on your body, don't be dissatisfied after changing, and you have to spend more points, but it's a lot of money! Host No. 72: "

    However, you have just been promoted to the fourth level not long ago, so you shouldn't have any points, right?" Although this item is not expensive, it still requires a certain amount of points! Host No. 72: "

    Why don't you participate in the latest PK event!" '

    Host No. 001: Surprised (expression)!

    Host No. 72: The rewards of the event are different every time. It may be money, or it may be goods points. It is the reward for completing the main task. The name of each plane is different. We always call it goods points, or it may be System credits. This is one reason, another reason, you are going to have your first performance appraisal soon, it is good for your performance appraisal to have participated in the PK event beforehand!

ʚChapter 253 Before the Game

    Qin Yu looked at the small sign representing potatoes in the lower right corner of the screen, a villain trying to move bricks.

    She replied with a good word on the chat interface.

    Host No. 72: "I won't participate in this event, but after many years of experience, I have developed a habit of collecting events carefully, and I will send you a copy later. According to my speculation, the possibility of issuing shopkeeper points this time is very high! Host No. 72: "

    This event should be a random team formation event, that is to say, it is useless for the host to reach a contract outside the game. After entering the game, the system will form a random team!" Host No. 72: "     Don't think that you can trust unconditionally if you become a teammate. The final judgment of the system is very likely that only one person can win." Be careful and don't tell anyone anything! Host No. 72: "     Many hosts lost in the end because of stabbing their teammates in the back!" Host No. 72: "     This event is a card world, which is actually very unfriendly to a newly upgraded host like you!" Those of us who have participated all the year round are very familiar with these cards. Even if the system releases new cards, there will not be many. A little time is enough for us to understand, but for you, they are all new! Host No. 72: "     Although information about these cards can be found on the forum, the introduction and actual use are two concepts, just like learning martial arts, your practice and actual combat are two concepts!" After entering the game, you try to ask your teammates to help you delay the time, and you go to the mobs to practice using cards. There are many excellent combinations of cards on the forum. The advantage is that it allows you to form a deck as soon as possible. The disadvantage is that all hosts know these decks and have certain ways to crack them! Host No. 72: "     But time is urgent, first ensure that your team wins!" What if the system is simple this time, and a team wins the game? '     Host No. 001:'Okay! I will memorize these cards and decks later! With so many hosts participating, is it random selection and round-by-round screening? '

    Host No. 72: 'Not necessarily! If you encounter a combination of survival mode, you may have lost before entering the pk stage. If you find a chance card, you can also choose your opponent freely, have a bye, and more! I will send you the information!

    After receiving the information, Qin Yu thanked him, and quickly browsed through it .

    No. 72 deserves to have the habit of summarizing for many years, and all kinds of precautions are clearly written in the materials.

    While combining the information, Qin Yu went to the forum to search for relevant knowledge. After one night, she had an illusion, as if she was a veteran who had experienced PK for many years!

    The next day, the trading channel over Tudou was built, and A Fei also came from the planet to pick up the wild cub.

    A week later, Hooligan knocked on the door of the grocery store!

    Qin Yu opened the door, "Can't you come during the day next time? Forget it every night, it's still late at night!"

    The point is that it will affect her sleep well!

    "Didn't I come here during the day for fear of affecting the small shopkeeper? In case someone finds out that you have a connection with our desolate beast!" "Be

    confident! You are a human being now!" "

    I'm not worried about me, I'm worried ..." Aifei's words got stuck.

    Because he saw a little boy walking in with a quilt in his arms.

    "This, this..."

    Ah Fei could tell that this was the purpose of coming here today!

    Isn't this the little boy in the family? !

    Those eyes, he will not be mistaken!

    But, but, how could it take shape? !

    "I studied your desolate beasts yesterday!" Qin Yu said suddenly.

    Ah Fei looked at Qin Yu instantly.

    "I found that your desolate beasts have a wrong understanding of themselves! Who said that desolate beasts have to be adults and have to cultivate to a certain level before they can transform themselves!"

    "Of course you have to practice to a certain extent! Transformation is the most basic and difficult thing. Without enough aura, it can't support the human form at all!" "Then what's going on with it?" Qin Yu pulled Huang Dazai down in front of

    him .

    "This...it..."

    After being woken up by the fluttering light that night, Qin Yu was a little lost.

    Lying on the bed and thinking about it, I thought of how A Fei would take away the cub when he came to pick up Huang's cub.

    The planets of the entire alliance, especially the central star, are under surveillance.

    The big cub is so big now, even Heitian would have difficulty taking it away!

    For the convenience of Ah Fei, of course, she would not admit that she was afraid that someone would find out that her family kept wild beasts, so she couldn't sleep and looked up information late at night.

    This investigation really made her discover many problems.

    There is a cultural fault in the Star Alliance, and Desolate Beast has also experienced the same problem.

    It's just that many things of wild beasts come from blood, so their inheritance is clearer than that of humans.

    However, the changes in the environment made many inheritances useless, and they naturally began to eliminate the inheritances that they thought were inappropriate, and now the desolate beasts must reach adulthood and have reached a certain level of cultivation before they can take shape.

    She remembered that the system introduced the origin of the desolate beast, which is equivalent to the fairies in myths and legends!

    There are so many goblins who can transform into forms, but they can't do it in the interstellar world!

    So, with some small means, I temporarily borrowed a method of transformation from Tudou, and I have this little child in front of me!

    "Don't ask me how I transformed into shape, just save money and go!" Qin Yu waved her hand and told people to leave quickly, she was going to sleep!

    Ah Fei immediately realized Qin Yu's meaning, this is the rhythm that the store will open in the near future!

    Thinking about it, he grinned, picked up the child and was about to leave!

    This hug, suddenly something rolled to the ground!

    It was the rock that Big Cub never left.

    Ah Fei's eyes widened instantly!

    "This...how can you take things from the little shopkeeper casually?" Ah Fei immediately looked at Da Zai.

    The big cub squished his mouth with tears rolling in his eyes.

    "It's not mine, this is its!"

    Ah Fei was even more shocked. He looked at the stone, then at Qinyu, and finally at the big cub, "Are you sure?" "Sure!

    It still has One piece! It’s all its toys!”

    At this moment, two words kept flashing in A Fei’s mind, toys, toys, toys...

    the things they have been pursuing and looking for, here will become Became a toy?

    "What the hell is this?" Qin Yu sat on the chair, "I haven't seen it let go before."

    Hearing this, Ah Fei suddenly felt relieved.

    It turned out that he didn't know what it was. The shopkeeper, a money-loving person, directly gave away such expensive things, and even gave away two for one. He really felt that there was some kind of conspiracy just now!

    "This stone is a fossil condensed from the blood of the most noble blood among our wild beasts!" "

    Whether it is worn on the body or extracted from the essence, it can improve cultivation and prolong life span!"

    " Even, it is possible to directly make people's cultivation span a large distance!"

    "Put it in the tribe, and after offering sacrifices, it can also improve the tribe's ability to focus!" "

    It's what all of our desolate beasts have been pursuing!"

    Ah Fei While talking, he observed Qin Yu's expression, and found that she didn't react at all, just like listening to a story? !

    It shouldn't be!

    Such a valuable thing!

    Anything that involves increasing cultivation and prolonging life, no matter in their wild animal world or in the human world, is expensive, even priceless!

    How come the small shopkeeper reacts like this? !

    "Little shopkeeper, did you hear what I said?"

    "Yes, I understand!" "

    Then, why don't you take it back?" "

    They say it's his toy, why should I take it back! And don't you also say Is it the blood of your desolate beasts or some noble lineage, it sounds more suitable for your desolate beasts, why should I stay here!" "

    Then, how about, I, we will give you some compensation?"

    "Go or not! No go Give it all to me!"

    "Let's go! Let's go!" A Fei picked up the big boy and quickly disappeared outside the shop.

    As soon as they saw the two leaving...

    "Ah!" Qin Yu suddenly clutched his heart and fell off the chair, "My heart hurts so much!" "

    That's two pieces, two fossils! How could she be so innocent I gave it away! How much money would I make if it was put up for auction at the Tianqi Auction House!" "     What an evil

    system! Why didn't she let her sell what she got from other sources!"

Humiliate her title of shopkeeper!"

    "If Ah Fei and Da Zai hadn't disappeared before her eyes, she might really hold them back and hand over the stones!" "

    It wasn't the two children who disappeared at the door in a flash just now. , but a lot of money!"

    "If you call me, I won't give you the authority to buy and sell things casually!" Tudou floated out at this moment.

    Qin Yu immediately stood up and said, "Why? I read the news on the forum. After the fourth level, the host can buy and sell things freely. Why can't it work when you come to me?"

    "It depends on the host at this time! I want to open this permission for you, I believe you can even take the leftover wonton soup and sell it!" "You are so

    disgusting!"

    "I told the truth!"

    Qin Yu and Tudou stared wide-eyed, and finally Qin Yu shook his head and went upstairs to sleep!

    She can admit that it guessed a little bit right!

    She will really pour out the soup list and sell it cheaply...

    [Ding Dong~]

    [Temporary task]: Magical hemostatic grass: The host hasn't received a temporary task for a long time, right? Don't worry, don't worry, isn't the temporary mission coming soon?

    I know that the host is going to participate in the PK event soon, so this task is based on the event!

    Ask the host to collect a hemostatic grass during the event!

    Reward: 500 grocery points, unlock the hemostatic grass.

    At this time, Qin Yu is settling the proceeds of today's grocery store.

    Seeing this temporary task, she subconsciously gave a 'thump' in her heart.

    What are you afraid of?

    It is recorded in the data on No. 72, it must not be a survival card game, otherwise it will be very dangerous!

    It is not only necessary to be proficient in cards, but also to examine the various survival experiences of the host in an all-round way.

    You can dig hemostatic grass...

    if not where to dig it in the wild?

    It can't be such a coincidence that the place where the competition is held is a medicine field or something, right?

    "It's normal to lose for the first time!" Tudou floated out.

    "Are you giving me an early leak?"

    implying that her activities tomorrow are dangerous.

    "This is not a mission I sent!"

    Tudou explained: "Since the fourth level of the host, the host and the system have been truly bound together. In order to prevent us from favoritism, these tasks are no longer under our control!" "You will no longer send the next

    tasks?"

    Tudou Shaking his head, "the general system has a very complete system for sending missions, which can also be understood as artificial intelligence, but they are only good at sending missions. You will find that the style of each mission is different, because it is not the same It was issued by an artificial intelligence!"

    Qin Yu raised his eyebrows, "I always thought that your life in the main system should be quite hard, look at the things he researched, they are all colorful, adding flavor to life, hahaha !"

    Seeing Tudou's eyes that were getting older and bigger, Qin Yu immediately changed his words.

    "Since you are bound to me, I'm curious what the punishment for pk activities is? You can always say that?"

    Tudou pursed his lips, "You can say it... But, I still suggest that you don't Got it!"

    After saying that, he immediately drilled back into the system and acted as an offline again!

    The next morning, when the sky was still dim, Qin Yu opened his eyes.

    She looked at the foggy sky outside as if it was going to rain, and her mood was a little depressed.

    The first time I went to participate in a pk event, it was raining, which always made people have bad associations.

    She packed herself up and sat down at the table to eat breakfast when the system board appeared and a screen was projected in the air.

    'Good morning, hosts participating in this pk event! '

    It's the old housekeeper!

    'I know everyone is eating breakfast now, don't rush to eat slowly, our activities start at six o'clock in the afternoon. '

    As soon as these words came out, everyone who participated in the event immediately determined that this event was a survival mode card!

    Tudou flew out and showed Qin Yu the news on the forum.

    There is a dedicated post live-streaming the event from time to time.

    'It's been a long time since the snap-and-shoot game in survival mode? '

    'I heard that host No. 001 will also participate this time, it's too miserable to run into this mode for the first time! '

    'Is it miserable or not? Forgot about number 008? '

    'This is not only a test of analytical ability, but also the ability to survive in the wild! I heard that host No. 001 is a girl! '

    'Whatever you gain, you will lose! Survival mode rewards will also be very high! '

    'The punishment for failure will be very severe! '

    'Don't find out, the live broadcast building is gone! '

    On the other side, Qin Yu's place, the grandfather is still talking with a smile.

    At this point he is introducing the rules of Survival Mode.

    'This game will send all participants to a small island randomly! The game lasted for five days and six nights in total, and the hosts who were not eliminated on the last day will participate in the final card duel! '

    'This game implements a team system. According to the number of applicants, each of our teams has five members! '

    'Your teammates will know when you are teleported to the island! The teammates are not around, and the hosts need to find them by themselves! '

    'The cards are scattered all over the island, you need the hosts to have insight to discover them! There are three newly developed cards this time, I hope the hosts can also find and use them! '

    'The final card duel will be an elimination system! The two sides enter the duel stage for a duel, which side loses, which side will step down, and another person will come up, and the winning side is not allowed to change! Which team is the winning player until the end, which pair wins! '

    'There are still several hours before the start of the game, hosts please rest well! '

ʚChapter 254 The Game Begins

    Now that the game mode has been determined, Qin Yu no longer wastes time looking at other things.

    She immediately turned on the system and inquired about the survival mode strategy.

    After entering the game, the connection between all participating hosts and the system will be invalid.

    Each person will only have one prototype of the system - the system board.

    The location of teammates is displayed on the system board.

    As the host moves around, the system board also records the surrounding environment.

    If you enter within ten meters of the ownerless card, the system board will also give a prompt, but whether you can find it depends on the host's eyesight.

    The card is not the appearance of a card that everyone recognizes, but will show the original appearance.

    Make an assumption, if the card is a tree, then what the host sees is a tree.

    Unless it is subdued by the host, it will become a card.

    Cards can be snatched from each other, and teammates cannot attack.

    After entering the game, the host will have ten points. Whenever the host loses a little bit, one card will be robbed by the enemy.

    All ten o'clock disappeared, the host was eliminated, and he had no right to participate in the duel.

    A small team naturally loses its advantage from the very beginning, so a team needs to support each other!

    When the time was up, a burst of light flashed, Qin Yu opened his eyes again, and there was already a dense forest deep in it.

    Her attire has been automatically changed by the system to a suit that is convenient for movement.

    The grandfather of the housekeeper in the morning suddenly projected in the sky, "Welcome hosts to the island of the jungle! I announce the official start of this game!"

    Several fireworks exploded in the sky, and the grandfather disappeared.

    The system board in Qin Yu's hand was officially turned on. In the pitch black, the green dot he was on was very eye-catching.

    And around the pitch-black screen, there are four light spots that don't look very bright.

    There is a chat bubble in the lower right corner of the screen, which is a group, but the other four teammates are all indicated by question marks, and they are still not online.

    The strategy on the forum has written that when you enter the game, you must first find your teammates and move like the nearest teammates.

    According to the so-called default rules, Qin Yu began to move to the upper left, and at this moment, she could see that the green dot was also moving in her direction.

    The moment Qin Yu appeared in Mo Lin, some sleeping instincts also began to wake up.

    When the old housekeeper spoke, she already had a preliminary understanding of the surrounding environment.

    The forest plants here are alien species that have never been seen before, and it is unknown whether they are aggressive,

    but judging from the temperature and humidity of the air, this place is definitely the kind that is full of poisonous insects and weeds.

    Ding dong~

    According to the host's knowledge about the wild in the previous life, the system specially provides the host with relevant knowledge about the environment, please ask the host to receive it.

    After the message disappeared, a gift package appeared in front of him hanging in the air.

    This gift package was not only seen by Qin Yu, but also by all the viewers who bought tickets, and the hosts in the live broadcast room.

    Studio.

    'Who of you just saw the name of the gift bag? '

    'Host No. 001 clicked too fast, I couldn't see clearly at all! '

    'I just spotted a spot like something in the field or something? '

    'Field skills? '

    'But I seem to see some plants or something? '

    'Although I didn't see it, I also think it's a plant! '

    'Is the upstairs here to be funny? '

    'I mean it! We all know that the opening gift pack is equivalent to the knowledge system of the original world of the host. If it was a gift pack for wild survival, I would be surprised what host No. 001 did before? ! '

    'What's the surprise! Maybe it's the teacher who teaches wild life survival? '

    'I prefer to believe that she is a scholar of botany! '

    'Whether it's field survival skills or botany research, as soon as this gift package comes out, host No. 001 will have an inherent advantage! '

    'Why, is this the rhythm of the game? Bet on whether host No. 001 can use this gift package to persist until the final battle? Even win? ! I'm a dealer, will you come or not? ' '

    Host No. 35, a big casino is enough for you to make money, and it's too much to want to pluck our hair~' '

    This is the same host, why are you so anxious! '

    'Cut! Don't bet, don't bet! '

    'Look, host No. 001 seems to have found the card! '

    Here, the signal response of the card did appear on Qinyu's system board.

    She looked at the teammate who was still moving towards her in the upper left corner, looked at the flashing card message, turned around decisively, and looked for the source of the card.

    The signal source of the card will not be displayed, but depends on the host to try and infer according to the given range. If the terrain where the card is located is not good, or the card is hidden very deep, or even moves, it is very likely to take a lot of money. a long time!

    'I really don't know whether host No. 001 should congratulate or sympathize for discovering the card so quickly! '

    'Alone, go as soon as you see the card, host 001 is really inexperienced! '

    'Plant spree does have advantages, but after all, this is not an ordinary research plant, lack of experience! '

    'Sympathy for the teammates of the small shopkeeper! '

    'It's okay if the card can't move, and you can come back to find it after reuniting with your teammates! '

    'The cards that can't move are mostly low-level and can only be used for charging! There is no need to come back and look for it! '

    Here, Qin Yu took the system board and quickly located the source of the card.

    Treating the card as an enemy and first locating the enemy's position is the most important thing.

    The enemy is in the dark and I am in the light, always passive!

    This is not the way they used to do things!

    Before, the enemy would not send a signal to his computer, but this time there is a signal instruction, why can't he find it? !

    As we get closer to the card, the status on the system board changes.

    This is the reaction of the card being close at hand!

    Suddenly, a roar attracted Qin Yu's attention, and she jumped over the tree in a few flying bodies. It was a few interstellar beasts fighting!

    Is host '001 so lucky? ! '

    'I came across a card when I came up, but in the end I still don't need to look for it, the kind that is delivered directly to the door? ! '

    'I withdraw what I just said, if you encounter such a card at the beginning, please congratulate me and give me a dozen! '

    Here, Qin Yu laughed directly when he saw the scene under the tree.

    Have no idea!

    Even she herself admired her good luck!

    Now she is more and more convinced of Po Tuozi's murmurs, this is definitely a cheating script for the heroine!

    The levels of cards are divided into many types, and the forms are also various.

    Among them, the best one to find, the best one with the highest value and the highest value is the one below!

    High-level cards usually move and hide, but this card is different!

    It likes fighting very much, and wherever it is, there will inevitably be a large group of beasts fighting with it!

    The point is, it is not interested in humans yet, as long as the host throws the blank card over...

    like now...

    when the blank card hits the beast's head, it immediately turns into a ray of white light and enters the card!

ʚChapter 255 Two Teammates

    Qin Yu held the card between his hands, and couldn't close his mouth when he laughed!

    But it is written in the strategy, when no one has any cards in the early stage, if anyone gets this card and pretends to be a pig and eats a tiger, it will definitely be invincible!

    All cards are one-time use!

    It needs to be used to attack and defend the battle before the final, but also to keep the cards used in the final, so hiding and using your own cards will be a very important part!

    The other ferocious beasts below realized that the provocative subject was gone, and they dispersed with a few low growls.

    Qin Yu took out the system board and walked towards his teammates again.

    This is a look at this time...

    huh? !

    Why is this person almost still in place after such a long time?

    Touched the card like her? No, it should move in other directions?

    I go!

    Could it be that she was angry when she ran away?

    When you read the guide before, you may have read the comments below.

    Regarding the situation where teammates look for cards without looking for teammates as soon as they enter the game, they are all crazy!

    Qin Yu continued to walk towards the upper left corner with a trembling mood.

    After a while, a figure gradually appeared in the eyes.

    What she didn't expect was, why is this teammate covered in blood?

    The place representing his points is also missing a point.

    The green dot on the system board just now has turned into a cartoon head, which is the teammate in front of him.

    The group chat also shows that this person is already online.

    The man raised his head and glanced at Qin Yu, and said, "No. 113!"

    "No. 001!" Qin Yu said immediately.

    No. 113 paused in bandaging the wound, then raised his head to look at Qin Yu again.

    After that, he continued to bow his head and do the original action.

    In the live broadcast room.

    'I suddenly felt that host number 001 was very lucky! I even met the game expert No. 113! '

    'According to what you said, the host of No. 113 is so miserable that he ran into No. 001, a game rookie! '

    'It's better than encountering the No. 97 Desperate Demon! If you find out that your teammate is a noob, you can't go crazy all the way! '

    'I wish I could squirt all the way! '

    The host participating in the game can't see the chat records of everyone. If Qin Yu saw it, he would definitely nod wildly in agreement with that person just now!

    'There is a team going to the southwest, if we also go in that direction, we will definitely meet. '113 Road.

    Qin Yu stared at No. 113's bandaged wound, and said, "The team that beat you? They've already formed a team?!" "

    There are already three people!"

    "So fast?!"

    "Some teams are lucky, and they are randomly assigned. The teammates are all very close."

    "Then we don't want to find someone?" "

    He will find it!"

    "Uh...go to the southeast, find the other two?"

    No. 113 suddenly turned to look at Qin Yu, "You Why are you always staring at my wound?"

    Qin Yu smiled awkwardly, "I remember that after entering the game, everything on the host's ascension will be taken away?"

    So, how did you get your bandages? !

    Bandage card?

    It seems that I have never heard of such a card!

    113 glanced at Qin Yu, "Don't you know that the things in your store can be taken and used at will?"

    Qin Yu? ? ?

    Doesn't it mean that the system is closed? !

    "After the fourth level of the host, the store completely belongs to the host, and you can only use your own things. Moreover, the store is in the void, and the things on your body will not be taken away by the system." Qin Yu So, why is such an important thing the first time

    she It is said that? !

    "Didn't your system tell you?"

    She also wanted to know why Potuozi didn't tell her? !

    Tudou, who was watching the drama over there, sneezed suddenly.

    All of a sudden it goes, 'Ah! I said, why do I always feel that there is something I forgot to say, I forgot to tell the host that I can use the things in the store! '

    'Forget it! Anyway, it's a team game, her teammates will tell her! 'Speaking, Tudou lay back on the sofa and watched the drama.

    "The host unlocks the goods, some people pay attention to the props that may be used in the game, such as me; Focus on unlocking one aspect of items." No. 113 casually said, "The types of goods that the system can provide are like sand grains in the desert, endless, planning well will be of great help in the future." Qin Yu rolled his eyes and said,

    " Hmm! I've thought about it a long time ago!"

    113 looked back at Qin Yu...

    long ago? !

    "I'll go back and calculate the profits, and I'll unlock those high-profit products!"

    Everyone...

    What did they hear just now?

    Is No. 001 in this style? !

    "Wait another year or two, and you will find that money is the most unnecessary thing!"

    Qin Yu? ? !

    Redundant? ! What are you kidding? !

    Money can be redundant, no matter how much money comes to her, she will never feel too much!

    Even looking at it can make her feel happy!

    "Isn't our ultimate mission just to make money? Don't you want to hurry up and end this situation of being restricted by the system step by step?" "

    We really hope it can end so easily!"

    Qin Yu looked at No. 113's back, he just said What is... us? !

    After a while, a figure in the distance slowly appeared in the eyes of the two of them.

    "Have you met the enemy team? No, you are the only one who met No. 113! Did you lose your card?" The

    new teammate is a sister Yu!

    The blond hair is wavy, and there is still a cigarette in his hand.

    "No, hurry up and find another teammate."

    "This little cutie looks strange, newbie?"

    Sister Yu instantly turned into a perverted young lady? !

    "You made money when you met us! Guaranteed you will have a good start in the first game! Did you see the one in front? A famous game expert in the host! The winning rate of game activities is as high as 80!" "What's your number? Wait a minute!

    " Let me guess, when I visited the forum yesterday, host number 832 had already reached level four, and the game needs to be registered in advance, so you are between number 780 and number 780, right?" Qin Yu showed a smirk, "No. 001

    , This is the first time we meet, please give me your advice!"

    "001?! You are the legendary No. 001 host?!"

    Legend? !

    Hey, has she already become a legend? !

    The young lady suddenly walked up to Qin Yu and looked her up and down.

    "I don't see any difference... 113..."

    "I was asked! I just met her too!"

    The young lady immediately turned around and said, "I am the host of No. 92, a detective fan. If you encounter escape rooms or case plots, you can definitely look for me!" Qin Yu nodded, "I am..." "001,

    I

    know Yes! So, what are your specialties?!" No. 92 looked at Qin Yu expectantly.

    At this moment, not only number 92 is looking forward to it!

    Even No. 113, who was walking in the front, subconsciously slowed down, including the audience at the scene and the crowd in the live broadcast room.

    Number 001 has always been a legend among the hosts.

    Among them, the most popular thing is the system preference of the winner of the 001 system, which has the ability to specially select the host.

    Therefore, they want to know what special power this legendary host has.

    specialty? !

    Qin Yu rubbed his chin and thought seriously.     "There doesn't seem to be any particularly long ones, but there are some that are

    particularly thick?" Qin Yu looked up at 92 with a look of 'is that okay'.     "Extra thick is fine! What is extra thick?!"

ʚChapter 256 One less person

    "Is it really thick?"

    Qin Yu looked at No. 92 with a serious face.

    No. 92 instantly felt his expression crack.

    She was serious!

    Number 001 turned out to be serious!

    Could it be that he was chosen because of his thick skin? !

    Isn't there such a saying?

    People are invincible when they are hmm, isn't it because their skin is thick enough? !

    No. 92 looked at Qin Yu secretly again, and she believed that she must be thick-skinned to say such a thing in such a serious manner!

    "Fuck! You came too slowly!" A young man leaned against a tree and looked impatiently at the three people who came over.

    When he saw the three of them clearly, he stood up at once.

    He stared straight at Qin Yu, "Newcomer?"

    Qin Yu nodded, didn't you hear that people are so jealous of newcomers on the forum?

    Why this expression.

    "Hello, I'm...

    "Listen! I don't want to lose the game, so don't ask Cheng, just be obedient, k? ! "

    No. 97 jumped behind Qin Yu. She covered Qin Yu's mouth with one hand, and clasped Qin Yu's head with the other.

    Qin Yu was 'forced' to nod.

    In fact, she would definitely nod if it didn't need to be like this.

    After all , She is cowardly!

    This person looks really fierce!

    In the live broadcast room.

    "I want to take back what I just said, the host of No. 001 is simply unlucky, so he is afraid of something!" "I

    actually met the winner of No. 97 Desperado!'

    'Not only is No. 001 unlucky, No. 113, No. 92, and another teammate are all unlucky! '

    'If I were to choose the teammate who is least willing to pass, No. 97 would definitely be on the list! '

    'I'm still saying the same thing, I'd rather he maintain his current vicious state and spout violently than...'

    Qin Yu looked at No. 97's back and suddenly felt that he was just so embarrassing!

    Why did you act so cowardly and just nodded when you were obedient?

    One more thing, has my eyesight become so bad now?

    Why do you think this person is fierce?

    This is obviously a talker!

    He pretended to be fierce, but in fact he was rambling all the way!

    She really wanted to tell him that talking so much would affect his vicious image!

    "Why did that little green dot disappear!" Qin Yu lowered his head and found that the little dot that was still there just now, representing the last teammate, disappeared from the screen.

    Hearing this, several people stopped and looked at their own system boards.

    "We're eliminated!" No. 92 said.

    "Damn! Sure enough, I'm going to lose! I haven't seen anyone yet, and I was eliminated! It's still a few days, and there is only one player less than other teams, how do I play?!" "A little white

    teammate , I already killed 5 hits, and now I have eliminated another one to become 5 hits 3. My God, if I want to find this speed to count, won’t the team be eliminated by the last day? Will I be the only one left by then? Right?"     "No, no, no! We still have game masters with a winning rate of 80 in our team, one of them is worth two, and if we encounter a detective again this time, number 92 can also play a role, and we still have a chance to win! "     "But, the number of people is not enough, and there is a Xiaobai..."     Qin Yu looked at No. 97 who suddenly started talking, and was a little confused.

    "Be patient, he's like this!" No. 92 held his forehead with helplessness on his face.

    "Number 97 is a well-known maniac about winning and losing. His winning rate in games is similar to that of No. 113. In order to win, he can do everything he can to plan a big show. However, he is also known as a neurotic talker..."

    " Many teammates on the same team with him blew themselves up because they couldn't bear it!"

    Blow up? !

    Is it that serious? !

    "That's why I covered your mouth and made you nod. Because no matter what you say, it will cause him to talk. Only by not speaking, so that he can't answer, can we be quiet for a while!" Qin Yu was about to open his mouth to

    say , after hearing No. 92's words, he immediately swallowed it back.

    This is already chattering endlessly, if she said anything more, she wouldn't be able to be quiet.

    "Continue to go ahead!" No. 113 said.

    "Going forward is the place where the fifth teammate disappeared. It's time to meet the enemy team." No. 92 disagreed.

    "There must be more than one team in that place. Ten points of blood disappeared so quickly. Let's go to the tiger's mouth." Mentioning business, No. 97 immediately returned to normal.

    "There are cards there!" No. 113 explained, "According to the rules of the game, when scattered teammates meet to form a team, a team is a unit and can only attack once. Ten points disappear and are attacked ten times, at least ten teams! "

    Except for cards, there won't be so many teams gathered together," No. 92 said.

    Qin Yu suddenly remembered the strategy he had seen before.

    The existence of high-level cards is different from that of low-level and middle-level cards.

    The game must be won in order to obtain high-tier cards.

    Games within games.

    A game allows multiple players or multiple teams to participate at the same time.

    But as long as you sign up to participate in the game, all participants will be restricted and cannot move at will, and cannot attack. Of course, the game will also protect participants from being attacked.

    "Is that an idiot? Don't you know how to participate in the game? At least you can survive after entering!" "

    I'm really unlucky, how come I met such a team... But the luck of the teammate No. 5 seems to be even worse..."

    Qin Yu...

    It's simply It is an existence that makes people want to spray but can't ...

    "Yo, isn't this number 113 and number 97? You two actually formed a team. Wouldn't it be miserable for our teams?" "

    New faces? The system is still fair , I’ll give you a rookie!”

    “But you came here to see the mini-game before all your teammates are found, isn’t it a bit arrogant even if you have a high winning rate?” “

    Hey? We just killed a host, so it could be your team’s Let's be fifth!"

    "Haha! The system is really fair..."

    "Noisy!" No. 97 suddenly pulled out a big knife from nowhere, and cut off a big tree next to him in an instant.

    Everyone was silent for an instant.

    Low-level sword card.

    Although it was not very useful in the finals, everyone in the early stage had no cards, and they had the right to speak if they had weapons.

    "Our team is participating in the game!" No. 113 said to the void.

    Following his words, a burst of golden light shone on them. This is the protection mechanism mentioned in the guide.

    "It's time!" A mischievous voice came from the sky, and an hourglass fell in front of them.

    The sand inside fell right down to the bottom.

    "My game here is called Rainforest Murder. The team that finds the murderer first wins~

    "

    "Now, the game begins!"

    As soon as the mischievous voice disappeared, the other teams that were around them just now disappeared.

    Although the surrounding environment has not changed, they know that this is already a small game.

    No. 113 and No. 97 turned to look at No. 92. Their luck seemed to be not bad!

    No. 92 introduced herself as a detective fan, but they, the hosts, knew that she was a real detective, the kind who was well-known in her own world.

ʚChapter 257 About the Victim

    Studio.

    "Can I take my words back? The luck of host 001 is really good! Such a coincidence is a detective game!" "

    I remember that the winning rate of detective game No. 92 is extremely high?"

    "It's not extremely high, it's 100% that Seed!"

    "Not only number 001 is lucky, but the whole team is also lucky!" "

    Up to now, numbers 92, 97, and 113 have all begun to show their strengths. The strengths of number 001 are not super thick. How do they work? "

    "The upstairs doesn't really believe that it's cheeky, does it?"

    "I don't want to believe it, tell me about a specialty!" "

    I seem to know 001's specialty..."

    "What is it?"

    "Don't tantalize Ah!"

    "Let's take a look first, and I'll confirm it!"

    Entering the game, everyone is in the state.

    No. 113 took the lead in saying, "After the registration was successful, the host only said three sentences, keywords, rainforest murder, murderer, and evidence!

    " How many people!"

    "If the murderer happens to be No. 92, our team will definitely lose!" No. 97 looked at 92 with a fierce face, "Is it you!" No.

    92 took a puff of cigarette calmly, threw On the ground, smashed, put one arm on Qin Yu's neck, "This is why I like girls, they are soft and cute!" "My lords, why are

    you still here!" Suddenly an old man dressed as a villager carried The robe came towards them.

    "Yo! It's still an ancient background!" No. 97 said.

    "My lords, the banquet is about to start, you four as the protagonists must be present! Go back with the old man!"

    The four of them looked at each other and began to talk tacitly.

    "Benefactors, you are so humorous. If you hadn't killed that monster, our villagers are still troubled by it, and can't go out to cut firewood!" "Chopping firewood? Do

    you make a living by cutting firewood?!" Qin Yu said in surprise.

    No. 97 glared at Qin Yu, "Sister is young, not sensible!"

    "It's all right!" The old man waved his hand indifferently, "Although he is young, he is capable! Kill that monster and you will be our hero!" "Old man

    , There is so much vegetation in this forest, I heard that where there is a lot of vegetation, it is easy to have herbs, that thing must be more profitable than cutting trees!"

    No. 97 flew over with fierce eyes again.

    What nonsense questions did she ask, what do you care about people earning money? !

    Okay, no, I just made eye contact and asked each other about their background in the game!

    "That's something only a doctor can do!" The old man said, "We ordinary people can't recognize that!" "

    Besides, there are many poisonous insects and weeds in our woods. Go and take the initiative to look for herbs!" The old man kept waving his hands, "It's too dangerous! It's too dangerous!"

    "Oh~" Qin Yu didn't speak after that, listening to the three teammates talking tacitly.

    After a while, they learned the cause and effect from the old man.

    They are practitioners of the famous Xiuxian sect in the game.

    Because of going down the mountain to practice, I saw a strong evil spirit here, and happened to see monsters harming people.

    Several people killed the monster and rescued the villagers who went out to chop firewood.

    In order to thank them for getting rid of the monster that ravaged the village, the villagers held a special banquet to thank them.

    There is the current situation.

    At this time, a message came from the system board chat group.

    The No. 113 homicide has not yet started, and it will happen at the banquet without any accident. It is impossible for every villager to be a suspect. The system will definitely select a few special people for the player to focus on observing.

    Don't let go of any clues on No. 92. Things that have nothing to do with the case often become the key to solving the case.

    Several people walked into the village with vigilance, and every villager greeted them warmly when they saw them.

    There is also a strong fragrance of vegetables from the village square.

    Qin Yu, who hadn't had a serious meal for a long time, swallowed subconsciously.

    The other three teammates turned their heads and looked over in an instant.

    "My world doesn't eat food..."

    "It's so pitiful!" No. 97 suddenly patted Qin Yu's shoulder, "Eat it! Although these are all false, the taste is still right in your mouth! Poor child , It’s so miserable!”

    Saying this, he shook his head while sighing.

    Qin Yu...

    This banquet was beyond everyone's expectations, and nothing happened.

    Let alone a murder case, there is not even a disharmony.

    Just like what the village chief said, this is a paradise where the villagers are self-sufficient and live happily.

    "They are all human beings, and there are human beings. How could there be no conflicts and frictions at all. That old village chief, his lies are too fake!" No. 97 said irritably.

    "The game progress of each team is the same. We didn't have a murder case here, and it's impossible for other teams to encounter it." No. 92 said.

    "Will it be triggered?"

    Triggered means that depending on what the contestants do, it will trigger different developments.

    Take their current game as an example. If it is triggered, some teams may have already encountered a murder case and started looking for the murderer.

    "No!" No. 113 said decisively, "This game doesn't have any trigger features!" " Let's stay for another     day

    , if nothing happens, leave here immediately and head to other places!"

I walked around the village earnestly for a day, and even talked to every villager. But it turned out that it was exactly as the village head said, and there was no contradiction at all.

    "This is so unreasonable! How could there be such a human gathering place! The more it is like this, the more problematic this place is!" No. 97 walked back and forth.

    "It may be a blindfold given by the system. If we stay here for too long, we may miss the real crime scene." "

    Old rules, vote!" No. 92 said, "Raise your hand if you agree to leave tomorrow morning."

    Number 92 and Number 113 raised their hands.

    "Haha!" No. 97 suddenly slapped Qin Yu, and the water glass in Qin Yu's hand was thrown out instantly.

    "Although you are a novice, because you still have some eyesight, I decided that you can ask questions in the future!"

    Qin Yu...

    "Thank you!"

    "No. 001, although there is something abnormal in this small village, But it's not like the previous games didn't have this kind of situation that was used to confuse the contestants!" No. 92 said.

    "I just lost my mind..."

    "Voting doesn't count, start over!" No. 92 said immediately.

    "How can we do it all over again? There's no such rule!"

    "Two to two didn't result, so we had to do it all over again!" "

    Then why can you persuade others, not me!"

    "Then you can persuade me!" 92 Hao moved away, took out a cigarette from his waist, and returned to Yujie's appearance, leaning against the wall.

    No. 97 looked around, and even if he persuaded 001 to come back, it was still a tie.

    "I have a question!" Qin Yu raised her hand.

    "Does the system stipulate that the victim must be human?"

ʚChapter 258 Turn over!

    "Could it be an animal if it's not a human being? Don't you think that the victim might be the meat dishes we ate at the banquet the night before?!" No. 97 immediately said, "Although I allow you to ask questions, but this kind of stupid question Don't ask!"

    No. 113 raised his head and said, "What did you find?"

    "I just thought you mentioned the victim's identity at first. This identity is not only about the victim's family background, occupation, etc., but also whether he is a human being, right? No. 92 pondered and said, "There was indeed a case in the forum before that

    asked participants to find the murderer who killed the pet dog." "

    People here don't keep pets, only livestock and poultry!" 113 thought about what he saw during the day, and said .

    "Don't you really think that the victims were the livestock and poultry we ate? That's good, the case is over, and we are the murderers!" As soon as No. 97 finished speaking, a mischievous voice suddenly sounded in the air

    .

    "Congratulations to all the contestants for successfully finding the murderer, then please show evidence and explain why!"

    No. 97 froze in place for an instant.

    Numbers 113 and 92 also looked over.

    At the same time, there was an uproar in the live broadcast room.

    'The murderer turned out to be us contestants? ! '

    'It's a type of case that hasn't appeared before, please be careful! '

    'But this is just No. 97's unintentional remarks, there is no evidence at all, this is not a win! '

    'At least the murderer is confirmed, and we have a direction! It's better than those other teams! '

    'This direction was given by No. 001, maybe No. 001 will have some clues! '

    Here, No. 97 immediately waved his hand, "I don't know anything!"

    "Oh! Did you say it unintentionally? If so, it can't be counted as your victory~ All contestants please continue to look for evidence. !"

    "Wait!" Qin Yu called to stop the host who was about to disappear.

    "I have evidence!"

    Qin Yu looked up and looked at the source of the voice in the void, "We have evidence. All the villagers who saw us kill the monster that day were witnesses!" "

    What nonsense are you talking about?" No. 97 asked Qin Yu said in a low voice, yet viciously.

    "We just ate those things, and we were not the ones who did it. The witnesses should be villagers, so why did they involve the villagers that day!" Qin Yu ignored No. 97 and continued, "The

    victim is the monster that the villagers said we killed. !"

    "What?!" No. 97 was shocked.

    The other two teams also looked at Qin Yu seriously.

    "The victim, the murderer and the witnesses are all there. As long as I am satisfied, I can judge you as victorious~" "

    How did you find out?"

    Listening to the host's voice, several teammates looked at Qin Yu with strange eyes. something complicated.

    It was agreed that he was selected because of his thick skin, how did he become a powerful group in an instant? !

    This, I'm not prepared at all!

    "The nails of the villagers in this village!"

    "All of them are black and green!" Road No. 92 "It's because the villagers always do rough work, and because they live in dense forests, they have to clean up the plants from time to time." "Part of

    it The more reason is that they make a living by making poison!" "

    The woods are full of poisonous weeds, they always pick and make them, and the color of their fingernails changes over the years." "

    That monster is actually a poison they feed, not just out of control Or something happened, that’s why we said that we saved people that day!”

    “But this kind of practice may not be allowed by the government, so the villagers lied to us and made a living by selling firewood!” “

    How did you find out?”

    "The village is built in a dense forest, and the villagers are in this business. There are traces of herbs everywhere." "

    We came suddenly, and the villagers thought we didn't know each other, so they didn't hide at all."

    Teammates...

    we really don't Recognized...

    "During the day, I even saw some children playing with poisonous animals!" "

    Haha~" The voice in the sky came again, followed by several applause, "Wonderful, really wonderful You are all right!"

    "Now I announce that your No. 001 team has won the game!"

    As soon as the host finished speaking, four bright lights entered their system boards. This is the game's victory item. Four cards.

    In the next second, the house where several people were located disappeared, and they came out of the game.

    "It turned out to be an environment card. It's a big profit!"

    Qin Yu looked at the card in his hand, and there was the word "environment" in the upper corner.

    In the middle of the card is a picture of a colorful village, which is exactly where they were in the game.

    "During the finals, there must be identical cards in the first team, and all of them will be merged into one. 001, you are a new face. When encountering enemies, they will definitely attack you first. Don't be reluctant to part with cards. The most important thing is to survive to the finals!"

    Qin Yu nodded, expressing his understanding.

    "Let's go quickly. Although the other teams are scattered in other places by the system, they are not far away from us." "

    They know that we have won, and they will definitely find us if they have cards in their hands!"

    Several people looked at the system board and quickly asked go far away.

    As the game goes by, the number of games on the system board gradually decreases.

    Their team already lacked one person, plus a Xiaobai, so they avoided the battle as much as possible and concentrated on looking for cards.

    "001, why don't you leave?" As the time for the decisive battle drew closer, the cards became harder to find.

    After a long time, there was finally a prompt on the system board.

    On the way to go, Qin Yu suddenly stopped.

    "There is no signal response on the system board." As soon as 97's voice fell, several people reacted instantly.

    Only new types of cards will not respond!

    "Where is it?"

    Qin Yu stretched out her finger.

    There are two teams fighting there.

    "It's teams No. 55 and No. 34. They're hard to deal with!"

    "Take cards from them... I suspect we're more likely to be robbed!"

    Qin Yu shook his head, "They didn't find out Cards. It should be just that two teams met and snatched cards from each other."

    "How do you know?"

    "Because the cards are being stepped on under their feet."

    Looking at Qin Yu's fingers, host No. 55 is stepping on an unknown flower. flower.

    "How did you recognize that it was a card? Did you exchange related items in the host store?" "It hasn't been

    long since 001 was promoted to level 4. It is impossible to have so many points to exchange for things in the store!"

    Qin Yu looked at several people , It is rare to pretend to be X and nodded his head with his index finger.

    "Knowledge!"

    "In the entire rainforest, all the plant information is in my mind, but only that one is unfamiliar! If it's not a card, what is it?!" Qin Yu pretended not to care and turned her head to look at the plant under her feet

    . The nameless flower!

    The villain in my heart was laughing wildly with his hips on his hips and his head raised.

    My game rookie has suffered a lot these days!

    We don't understand, and we don't dare to ask, we have been 'following orders' all the time!

    Finally!

    To be looked up to by them!

    Although she didn't look at them, she felt it!

    I felt the eyes of that thick admiration!

ʚChapter 259 Prizes

    "You studied plants in the original world!"

    Qin Yu? ? ?

    Why? !

    What studies plants? !

    No, should I ask her what she did before? !

    Shouldn't you admire it? Shouldn't you sigh? !

    She actually knows all the plants in this forest!

    "You have the ability to tell earlier! We can also make some traps for other teams!"

    Qin Yu? ? ?

    Not only did he not admire, but he seemed to be attacked again? !

    "Aren't we unable to eliminate other teams except for cards?"

    "That's why we talk about using plants." No. 97 said.

    No. 92 explained, "There are two ways to eliminate opponents, one is to use cards directly, and the other is to defeat the participants by p." "

    This rainforest is full of dangers, and each danger can be regarded as a p! Use a little bit of environmental means to eliminate them with the help of the rainforest!"

    Qin Yu looked at the two groups below who were in the midst of a duel, "I suddenly noticed something!"

    Turning around with a bright expression on his face Looking at the three teammates.

    The three of them suddenly shivered unconsciously.

    Why did a sudden sense of terror strike.

    According to Qin Yu's request, three people suddenly appeared below, and the two teams that were dueling became nervous when they saw their appearance.

    "What a coincidence, we met two dueling teams. Isn't this just a chance for us?!" No. 97 looked eager to try.

    "Stay on the front line when doing things, so we can meet again in the future! There will be more performance tasks in the future games!" said No. 55, the captain of the combat team.

    "What, host 55 is threatening us?"

    "I can't say it's a threat, but I just hope that you don't do unnecessary activities." No. 55 glanced at the three of them, "I heard that your team eliminated one person on the first day of the game, and now there are only three of you, and another novice Are you eliminated too? There are only three people left..."

    "We are just passing by!" No. 113 said suddenly.

    "Hehe! As expected of a famous game expert, he knows how to scrutinize properly!"

    Even so, with a third party watching, the two teams still couldn't avoid part of their energy staring at them.

    Because of this, no one noticed Qinyu's activities in the dense forest not far away.

    Qin Yu stood on the tree, looked at the bright flowers in his hand, opened the system board and sent a small 'k' emoji in the group chat.

    After receiving the news from Qin Yu, the three people below just said hello and left here as if they had really seen enough.

    Teams No. 55 and No. 34 looked at the three people walking away, and felt a bad premonition in their hearts.

    These people are all celebrities in the host, and even if they have never cooperated or competed with each other, they have known each other through various methods.

    It's really not right to just watch and leave without doing anything!

    "Our people have been staring at them just now, and they really didn't do anything else!"

    "Forget it, let's deal with them first!"

    When the three people were sure they couldn't see them, they quietly went back to the dense forest next to them.

    "You didn't invite us down just to pick flowers!" 97 immediately said when he saw the flowers in Qin Yu's hand.

    "Is it beautiful?"

    "It's okay!" 97 reached out to take it.

    Qin Yu said indifferently, "Didn't anyone tell you that the more beautiful things are, the more terrifying they are?"

    97's hand stopped half a centimeter away from the flower.

    "Yes, poisonous?!"

    "Yeah!" Qin Yu nodded, "It's still very poisonous!"

    "Hey!" 97 strode far away from Qin Yu.

    "What are you going to do?" No. 92 hurriedly asked, looking at the upcoming technological battle below.

    "The game is over, they will definitely come after them." No. 113 also said.

    "Let these flowers bloom once at the end of their lives!" After saying that, Qin Yu raised her hand.

    The bouquet in his hand instantly turned into petals, like a rain of flowers falling from the sky.

    "Let's go!"

    "Is this the end?"

    "Enough!"

    "I always thought you were fooling the three of us into passing!" 97 started chattering in Qin Yu's ear.

    After the first time, Qin Yu became more and more handy in making traps.

    No. 113 looked at the remaining number of people displayed on the system board, "The day after tomorrow is the real final day, but the number of people still in the game is less than ten." "This

    number is much less than before!" "

    Maybe this The environment this time is too dangerous!"

    "Never mind him, anyway, I see that victory is close at hand!"

    "Hurry up and rest, let's find some more cards!"

    Ben Qinyu and the others are resting well, The audience on the other side and the audience in the live broadcast room couldn't take a good rest, and it was even difficult for them to calm down.

    Host No. 001, that is, Qin Yu, has always been the object of many people's attention in the game.

    Many people in that flower rain knew that there must be a follow-up, so the screen has not changed.

    After the duel, teams 55 and 34 immediately went to the 'audience' just now!

    No one expected that as soon as these people set foot on Huayu's place, they would be wiped out in an instant!

    Eliminating opponents with cards is not the same as eliminating opponents with p.

    Cards need to attack at least ten times, while p is enough to attack once.

    This is why the prefix of the game name is Survival.

    Your worst enemy has always been your environment!

    Early morning on the last day of the survival game.

    Number 113 is the last of the Night's Watch.

    He watched the sun shine through the gaps in the mottled trees, and habitually opened the system board.

    Looking at the remaining number of people above, he was stunned for a moment.

    Yes, too sleepy, causing blurred vision? !

    Why are there only five people left? !

    He turned his head stiffly and looked back, one, two, three, four...

    That's right, there are four of them in the team!

    He looked down at the system board again, there were still five people, proving that he was not dazzled.

    In other words, there is another person in their opponent? !

    I didn't expect the environment to be so bad for everyone this time.

    Just as he got up to wake up a few people, fireworks suddenly rose in the sky.

    As a game expert who has participated in many games and avoided many championships, this fireworks is too familiar.

    He looked down at the system board.

    very good!

    The remaining five people just now have become four people!

    In other words, their team won without a fight? !

    Qin Yu and the others also got up at the moment the fireworks exploded.

    Looking at Yaoyang's fireworks, why did I feel unwell in my heart.

    It's like, I worked hard for three years for the college entrance examination, but suddenly told you that you don't need to take the exam, and you feel like you have been submitted.

    All the strength you have accumulated all over your body suddenly has no way to vent? !

    "Congratulations to the contestants for winning the championship of this survival card game!" The old housekeeper appeared again.

    "Because several contestants won before the duel competition, we have to adjust the championship prizes slightly, please wait a moment for the hosts!" Grandpa Butler gave a gentleman's salute and disappeared into the air.

    The studio exploded again.

ʚChapter 260 Is luck good or bad

    'Did you hear that the butler said that the prizes have been adjusted slightly? ! '

    'The forum has never recorded a game that won before the final battle. '

    'So you say, is this a good thing or a bad thing? '

    'I feel it is a bad thing, the prize should be less. After going through the finals, winning is a proof of strength, and now this kind of victory is pure luck, so pick it up! '

    'I think it's a good thing, you didn't look at the attitude of the butler just now, it was obviously joyful. Think about our system that does not play cards according to common sense, the rarer it is, the more precious it is. '

    'If the reward increases, I admit that 001 is lucky, and I will never change it again! If the rewards decrease, then 001 is still unlucky. '

    'Forget it! Just this game, how many times have you changed it! '

    'Just now you said you guessed 001's specialty, which one is the host who is not super thick? It's game over, stop playing tricks! '

    'It has just been said. '

    'Say it? who? impossible! My live broadcast is online, participating in the discussion, but I didn't see it at all, okay! '

    'What are you doing, you're still playing deep, digging a hole and not filling it, be careful when eating instant noodles without seasoning! '

    Here, Grandpa the housekeeper appeared in the sky again.

    "Dear hosts, the rewards have been sent to your mailboxes, and you can claim them when you go back!" "

    In view of your special victory this time, the system will give you additional rewards." "

    I just learned that you have a card in your hand. It was obtained in the survival card game, and this card system is given to several people as a reward, and you can take it out." The

    butler grandpa smiled, and after another gentlemanly salute, he disappeared into the air.

    Several people took out the village environment card from their pockets and looked at each other silently.

    Is this good luck or bad luck? !

    What do you do with giving them a village card, and take it back to be the village head? !

    It's not a card world outside! ! !

    After a moment of silence in the live broadcast room, the broadcasters burst into wild laughter.

    'Host No. 566, do you still want to change it? Are you still sure that host No. 001 is lucky? '

    'This is too unreasonable to play cards! It's too difficult for me! A flash of

    light flashed, and Qin Yu reappeared in her small shop.

    She looked at the village card in her hand, rolled her eyes and threw it on the table.

    Although it's only been a few hours, it feels like I've been in the rainforest for a few days.

    Go take a shower first.

    Just after Qin Yu turned around, the cards she casually placed on the table slowly changed.

    'Traveler! After Qin Yu took a shower

    , she turned on her optical brain while wiping her hair.

    A piece of mail was lying quietly in the mailbox.

    She sat down in a chair and opened the mailbox.

    Letter from Central Union Schools.

    She doesn't seem to have any contact with this school!

    The only contact should be that she rejected their cooperation request after the book club.

    But at that time, she had already said that she had given the opportunity to Tianyu School, so there was no reason why something would happen?

    After opening the email, the contents inside were indeed beyond Qin Yu's expectations.

    The Central Alliance School invited her to be a specially-appointed teacher to teach formation and alchemy!

    Qin Yu looked up and looked at his three teaching treasures.

    In fact, it seems that it is not impossible for me to be a teacher!

    'The system stipulates that the host cannot have income from work other than the store. ' Potato came out wearing a small skirt.

    'Who said I'm going to collect money! One of the two disciplines of Interstellar has been lost, and the other has not been handed down very much. I am kind-hearted, so it’s just not enough to spread it? '

    'You won't do business without money! '

    Qin Yu...

    is it really good to know her so well? !

    After a while, her mailbox suddenly received emails from many schools one after another, the content was one, hiring her to be a teacher.

    Qin Yu stroked her chin and looked at the full mail in the mailbox.

    "When will interstellar be apart from high-tech instruments? The kind that can test human talent in advance. Do they know that she has unlimited potential to be a teacher, and a good teacher?" "Potential is also the potential of teaching the three treasures

    , What does it have to do with you!"

    "Shut up!"

    Qin Yu turned her head and suddenly found the card on the table.

    "A peddler?"

    She picked it up and looked at Tudou, "Why did you change a card for me? Your main system will let me be the village head anyway, so you let me be a peddler?" "Who changed it for you?

    " ! This is the reward for your game!"

    "Come here! Come closer!"

    "What are you doing?" Tudou came over suspiciously.

    "Look at my eyes!"

    "What's wrong with your eyes?"

    "Did you see another idiot inside?"

    "You're still an idiot!" Tudou turned his head, held up his little skirt, and sat down on the chair boldly.

    "Look, I accidentally said what was in my heart! You are a fool! I won this card in the game myself, so don't you know what it is? I just took a look at it. It’s a village, so I took a bath for a while and left my side, becoming a peddler, and you still say you didn’t do it!”

    "You may be such a fool!"

    Tudou didn't even bother to roll his eyes this time.

    "The card can only be used in the game. Since it is a reward, how can I give you an environment card that can only be used in the game!"

    Tudou took a deep breath towards the sky.

    It is a peerless system!

    The host has treated it like this, but it can still return good for bad, kindly explain, where can I find such an excellent system like it!

    "You still get the village card on the surface, but it will change when you go back to your own store." "

    For example, if you open a grocery store, the card becomes a peddler."

    "The characteristic of a peddler is to carry Carrying a small burden, but there are a variety of commodities in the burden, and you can buy and sell things anywhere, especially places that other merchants cannot go."

    Qin Yu looked at the card, "This is a bonus attribute for the grocery store

    "Which grocery stall is better?" "

    In the past, there were many requirements for grocery stalls. For example, they could only be opened four times a month. For example, they couldn't move the stall where it was set. If it was moved, it would use up an opportunity. But there are All of these can be thrown away.”

    “Now click and look at the button in the system that turns out to be a grocery store.”

    As soon as Qin Yu opened it, an exquisite small box flashed out of the system in an instant and landed on the table .

    "From today onwards, this small box is your burden."

    "You can take out any goods sold in grocery stores from inside."

    "There are no restrictions on time, place, frequency, etc."

    Qin Yu looked at the small box , the light in his eyes is getting bigger and bigger.

    She opened the locket expectantly...

    empty? !

    Could it be that it looks like a fat blue man's pocket, which looks small but can hold infinitely many things?

    But...

    Qin Yu stretched out a finger and poked it. It wasn't an illusion, but it was real.

    She poked it to the bottom at once, how could she pack so many things? !

    "What are you doing?"

    Tudou asked Qin Yu's movements.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.2K 2K 33
𝑳𝒖𝒄𝒌 𝒊𝒔 𝒍𝒖𝒄𝒌, 𝒈𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝒍𝒖𝒄𝒌 𝒐𝒓 𝒃𝒂𝒅 𝒍𝒖𝒄𝒌 𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒍𝒖𝒄𝒌. 𝑾𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒔𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒆, 𝒚𝒐𝒖...
99.1K 1.4K 109
Author: Eat five bowls for one meal Category: Online Games Science Fiction Release time: 2023-03-28 Latest: Chapter 109 Chinese name:《天灾求生日常》一餐吃五碗 Na...
Ancient Farm Life By MGMG

Historical Fiction

83.2K 1.2K 199
After two years of graduation, Zhou Yi, who had made a small success in his career, accidentally traveled to a small farmyard in an overhead era in a...
831K 8.2K 67
𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐬 ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ don't forget to vote, share and comment. 🤍