Interstellar grocery store

By pttcch

The stars break and the soul spreads its wings. Pursue the mysteries of the universe and face unknown challen... More

Chapter 1 - 10
Chapter 11 - 20
Chapter 21 - 30
Chapter 31 - 40
Chapter 41 - 50
Chapter 51 - 60
Chapter 61 - 70
Chapter 71 - 80
Chapter 81 - 90
Chapter 91 - 100
Chapter 101 - 110
Chapter 111 - 120
Chapter 121 - 130
Chapter 131 - 140
Chapter 141 - 150
Chapter 151 - 160
Chapter 161 - 170
Chapter 171 - 180
Chapter 181 - 190
Chapter 191 - 200
Chapter 211 - 220
Chapter 221 - 230
Chapter 231 - 240
Chapter 241 - 250
Chapter 251 - 260
Chapter 261 - 270
Chapter 271 - 280
Chapter 281 - 290
Chapter 291 - 300
Chapter 301 - 310
Chapter 311 - 320
Chapter 321 - 330
Chapter 331 - 340
Chapter 341 - 350
Chapter 351 - 360
Chapter 361 - 370
Chapter 371 - 380
Chapter 381 - 390
Chapter 391 - 400
Chapter 401 - 410
Chapter 411 - 420
Chapter 421 - 430
Chapter 431 - 440
Chapter 441 - 450
Chapter 451 - 460
Chapter 461 - 470
Chapter 471 - 478

Chapter 201 - 210

135 2 0
By pttcch

ʚChapter 201 Drinking

    At six o'clock in the evening, the bistro opens on time.

    The first few people who came in stopped at the door the moment they entered.

    They simply suspect that they are in the wrong place.

    Not to mention the bigger space, what kind of rhythm is this row of beautiful ladies saying 'Welcome' to them gently!

    No no, it must be wrong!

    It might be possible if it appeared in other shops, but this is a small shopkeeper's tavern!

    You don't even pay for a part-time job, so can you still think about spending so much money to hire so many beautiful ladies?

    "Hey, what are you doing? Why are you still going away!"

    "Wrong way, wrong way!"

    "Ah?!"

    "This is not a tavern!"

    "You guys are sick! This is not a tavern, what is it... ah, Sorry, I went wrong!"

    Qin Yu looked at these people and wanted to shut them all out!

    This play is too fake!

    And, who speaks their mind? !

    The guests at the door suddenly felt a murderous aura attacking them, and they quickly chatted and walked into the tavern as if they hadn't said anything just now.

    Don't think that you can pretend that nothing just happened.

    Qin Yu's eyes were hanging over them all the time.

    A few people didn't even dare to turn their heads to the shopkeeper's side. Fortunately, there were these guys hired by the shopkeeper, otherwise they would really stare here.

    However, when will the small shopkeeper take back the eye knife!

    Always one direction, the neck is about to twist!

    At this moment, with the bell on the door ringing, a heroic voice also broke in.

    "Ah! It's all drinking!"

    "Commander Hood?" Seeing Qin Yu coming, he was shocked!

    This is the border army commander of Green Bamboo Star!

    "Haha, it's been a long time since I've seen the shopkeeper!"

    Hood was about to walk over when he suddenly felt something. He stopped and looked to the side.

    Seeing this, he was taken aback.

    All the people in the room looked at him tearfully, with gratitude in their eyes? ! !

    "Leave them alone!" Qin Yu beckoned Commander Hood to sit in front of the bar.

    "Aren't you on the Green Bamboo Star? Why did you come to the Central Star?"

    Commander Hood waved his hand, "There is no Green Bamboo Star now. Although the wild beasts on the Green Bamboo Star have been found, that planet is considered useless People from the Alliance and the Li family checked, because those desolate beasts have polluted many places. It will be completely abandoned in two or three years.

    ” The planets in the five districts are like this. Those who make this plan, don’t show your feet, or I will abolish him." "     Each district intentionally puts a poisonous wild beast, obviously for the purpose of destroying the planet. It may be the residents above. Even if you can escape from the wild beasts, you will never escape the large-scale pollution!"     Qin Yu took the wine from the clerk and put it in front of Hood. Don't think about those unhappy things, today is a celebration, be happy and drink!" "     Well said! Be happy!" Hood raised his glass and drank.     "Where is Commander Hu assigned now?"     "Temporarily assigned to the Alliance Army. But after a while, a new planet is determined, and I will return to the Frontier Army and continue to serve as the commander."     Qin Yu nodded.     I don't want to go to other places on the border, not to say that it is enough to just change the chief.

    Especially like Hood, there are very few people who have been on the border all year round and know the wild beasts very well.

    "However, I still have to thank you, the shopkeeper!"

    Hood smiled, "otherwise, it would be a pity that I have never participated in an exploration group in my lifetime!"

    "You want to join this exploration group?!" Qin Yu was pleasantly surprised.

    "The alliance sends out exploration groups every year. There are many members of the Ancient Cultural Association in these exploration groups. We are going to protect them!

    " In previous years, he would also go with him."

    Gu Liang?

    Qin Yu suddenly thought that it seemed like he hadn't seen this guy for a long time.

    It is her brothers and sisters who come to the tavern every day.

    Wait until today is over to ask.

    The activities in the tavern were lively and lively, Qin Yu looked at his watch, the central figure should also come, right?

    Just then, another loud voice came in.

    This time it will not be a single person, but a group of people.

    This group of people is exactly the soldiers who participated in the border war a few days ago.

    Their appearance directly pushed the event to .

    Although everyone was a little cautious at the beginning, alcohol was the best fuel for combustion, and after a while, these people all reached a consensus.

    Some high-ranking officials of the Union Army walked to the bar. They are well aware that sometimes it is better to not participate to make them more relaxed.

    "This is..." Lin Yan looked at the wine in his hand, and suddenly looked at Qin Yu, "Is that the wine that General Lu carries every day?" "What? It's

    the wine with aura?!"

    Lin Yan suddenly patted His forehead said, "I should have thought of it a long time ago! Except for the small shopkeeper, how can there be other places for this kind of wine!"

    "Small shopkeeper, you are not authentic! It is agreed that every time a new product is put on the shelves, it will be sent to our military first! Even if you have an unusual relationship with General Lu, you can't secretly give it to him first! We and you are also considered We are old acquaintances, so you should give us a sneak peek!"

    Qin Yu: ...

    Everyone: ...

    "We seem to have met once, and you were aggressive that time!"

    "Ah?! Really! Haha! Then more That’s right! This is called not knowing each other without fighting! This is the most popular in our military!”

    Lin Yan and other big shots all unconsciously moved further away when they heard this, who is following you, our military!

    Anyway, this is not popular in our military!

    Don't leave this bad impression to the shopkeeper!

    With the arrival of Guest One, Qin Yu's temporary mission was finally completed.

    [Temporary task]: Congratulations to the host for successfully completing the [Celebration Cocktail Party], making the tavern famous.

    The system specially rewards the host Jiu Xiaoer with a shard and 100 grocery points.

    Please the host work hard to improve the store level!

    Qin Yu looked at the mission news and stroked his chin.

    If she remembers correctly, the completion of the last mission also told her to upgrade the store level.

    In the past, she was made to work hard to become a millionaire. Why is it different recently?

    Qin Yu will not naively think that the system wants to change the new rhetoric.

    Qin Yu took out the Monopoly Handbook and checked it.

    This manual not only records if you use the Monopoly Manual, but also records the activities of the system every year.

    It's just that I just opened a shop at that time, and I didn't have any qualifications, so I only had a rough look at these.

    But now the system keeps mentioning it, so let's take a look.

    [Sales Contest]: All Monopoly system hosts who have reached level 4 can participate.

    Every year during the new year, the sales conference starts and lasts for a week. The host that wins the sales conference champion within a week will get great benefits from the total system.

    (In view of the different calculation methods for each plane, the system will formulate a unified standard for conversion. Absolutely guarantee the greatest fairness for all hosts!)

ʚChapter 201 Alchemy

    'There is a problem with this contest! 'Qin Yu murmured.

    'This is a conference created by the great Lord God himself, there can be no problems! 'Potatoes are upset.

    'Your Monopoly system strictly prohibits all kinds of publicity and promotion for the host, which is equivalent to relying on the accumulated guests to compete. If which plane has a small population, isn't it a natural disadvantage? '

    'That's why the Sales Conference only allows hosts above Level 4 to participate! '

    'What do you mean? ! Qin

    Yu grasped the meaning of Tudou's words sensitively.

    She remembered that the online sales system was opened after the fourth level, but there was no way to promote it!

    "Hmph!" Tudou jumped out suddenly, crossed his chest, and said proudly: "If a pamphlet is all in charge, what do we artificial intelligence do!" "So

    after level 4, we can promote it?"

    Tudou looked at Qin Yu, when she was about to open her mouth, the words got stuck in her mouth.

    Why didn't she play her cards according to the routine? !

    At this time, shouldn't it be praised as very powerful and amazing? !

    Level 4 or something will arrive sooner or later anyway, what can I ask urgently? !

    "Is the machine stuck?"

    "The main system is not very reliable, and this kind of thing will happen after a comprehensive inspection!"

    "Who is stuck, you are stuck!" As the main system, No. Maintain the main system!

    Glancing at Qinyu, Tudou lost his energy again, and said sullenly: "After the fourth level, many things in the system manual will not be written." "

    This manual is originally for beginners, so it was written very clearly at the beginning. But after the fourth level, the host should already know the plane and the Monopoly system. So the host has to figure it out by himself!" "As for why there are still

    things in the manual after the fourth level..."

    "Because the world of the main system stipulates that the booklet must reach 66 pages before it can be printed as a book!"

    Qin Yu: ...

    Is the last sentence serious? !

    Qin Yu looked at the booklet in his hand, and decisively stuffed it under the drawer.

    In such a blink of an eye, the time came to the day when the exploration group set off.

    Qin Yu packed up her things, pasted a leave note at the door of the store, looked at the eleven furry heads protruding from the backpack, and walked towards the home spaceship parked not far away.

    "Good morning, shopkeeper!" Chen Ke in the ship opened the door of the spaceship and greeted Qin Yu.

    "Good morning!"

    As soon as Qin Yu entered the spaceship, she found that there was still a person sitting inside.

    The man turned around slowly...

    "Wei Yan?!"

    "Oh! Someone is hopeless for coffee!" said Chen Ke in front.

    Wei Yan adjusted the drawing board in his hand, and said solemnly: "I just heard that the owner of the ruins this time seems to be a master of formation!" "

    The year before last, he was also a master of formation. When I invited you, how did you refuse Mine?!"

    "The year before last, I was in the breakthrough period!"

    "Then what about the last time!"

    "That's a blacksmith!"

    "They have a lot of stones, and formations can be used!"

    "I don't lack stones!"

    "Okay! Let's do it again!"

    Wei Yan finally turned his head and looked at Chen Ke, "Is there any?"

    Chen Ke spurted out a mouthful of old blood!

    This shameless!

    Wei Yan looked away from his friend, took out a stone and handed it to Qin Yu.

    "This was taken out of the ruins by their exploration team last year!" "

    More precisely, this stone fell out of the ruins. The place where the ruins are located has experienced crustal movement, and the enchantment sometimes shifts .This stone fell out when it was shifted." Chen Ke shouted.

    "We had someone test it, and it's not in the known ore records."

    Qin Yu looked at the stone in his hand, it was an ordinary piece, and it was dark.

    If there is any difference, there will be an occasional flash of colored light during the back and forth reversal.

    Qin Yu secretly opened the Monopoly system to scan.

    [Ancient medicine stone (synthetic stone)]: It is a stone accidentally discovered by the ancient alchemy master when he was rationalizing the ashes of the alchemy furnace. This stone absorbs the medicine dregs and medicine fragrance overflowing from the alchemy furnace all the year round, and the long-term wearer can keep fit and keep fit. According to the different medicinal properties absorbed by stones, it can also replace many medicinal materials that were rare in thousands of years ago.

    'Is this stone common?

    "It's rare! Even an alchemist may not be able to meet one in a lifetime." Qin

    Yu pursed his lips, "How did you determine that it was a formation master?" "

    According to this stone! We put this The stone was recognized by the refining master, but they didn't know it. And they said that the structure of this stone is not suitable for refining." "

    The formation master said it was suitable?"

    If he really said it was suitable, then this master is really a 'master'!

    "That's not true!" Chen Ke continued: "Because the master doesn't know either!"

    Qin Yu:

    "The formation method is a partial method, and it is difficult to learn, so the formation method is far behind." Wei Yan explained.

    "Have you asked the alchemist?"

    Then Qin Yu noticed that Wei Yan and Chen Ke were all looking at her with incredulous expressions.

    Qin Yu pointed forward, swallowed, and said, "Look at the road!

    "

    "Shopkeeper, are you serious about what you just said?"

    Qin Yu thought about her question just now, and just said one sentence, there is nothing wrong with it!

    "Where are there any alchemists now!"

    Qin Yu:? ? ?

    "No, Breakthrough Pill..."

    "That's why we were surprised at that time. We never thought that we would see a pill in our lifetime!"

    "Aren't you surprised by its efficacy because it is a breakthrough pill?!" "

    Hmm , This is also a reason! But we know very well that if the quantity is small, it will not be our turn. If the quantity is large, we will not be able to use it now!" Qin Yu quickly looked

    at Wei Yan, as if another person was needed to confirm!

    Wei Yan nodded.

    Qin Yu suddenly felt his heart sink.

    She used to think that there were alchemists in StarCraft, so everything she said was based on this.

    Could it be that she inadvertently said something she shouldn't have said...

    "Actually, I can't say no, after all, the school still has a major in alchemy!"

    Qin Yu raised his head suddenly.

    So, what did the two of you talk about just now, did you lie to her? !

    call!

    Worry for nothing!

    "It's just that the alchemy major has neither teachers nor students!"

    Qin Yu:

    "Of course, some interested children still choose this major. They can only read the literature by themselves!"

    "So, what is the purpose of this major in the school?!"

    Without even a teacher, can this be called a major? !

    "This is a suggestion from the Ancient Culture Association. After all, no one knows whether alchemy will be needed again after many years. If even human beings forget it, then there will be nowhere to turn for help!"

ʚChapter 203 Feng Mingxing

    After a while, their family spaceship arrived at the spaceship station.

    Exploration activities can be regarded as a big event every year, and the participants are not short of money, so Qin Yu once again walked the legendary passage.

    Although a spaceship can accommodate all the people participating in the exploration, each group still drives the spaceship by itself.

    Qin Yu sat on the spaceship and looked out the window at the workers who were moving things back and forth on the spaceship.

    "After all, we will go for about three months. Do we want so many things?!"

    It feels like they are not going to explore but moving!

    "These things are not for human use!" Chen Ke walked over and said with a smile.

    Um? !

    Qin Yu suddenly felt a cool wind blowing on her neck!

    "It's for attracting desolate beasts!" Wei Yan sat across from him.

    Qin Yu remembered the information Chen Ke had given her before.

    The area they will explore this time has already been visited once in June this year.

    It's just that this place was not a key area that time, they simply explored the environment to prepare for this time.

    According to the data, due to the movement of the earth's crust and the dislocation of the barrier, a large amount of aura always flows out from time to time. As a result, many rare treasures of heaven and earth have been formed nearby. But it also attracted a lot of wild beasts.

    "I thought you would kill all these desolate beasts."

    "Let's not say that there are so many of them. It's not troublesome. Let's just say that the land is inaccessible. Those desolate beasts may have never been seen by anyone. Instead, let's start first, there is no need "

    Qin Yu nodded, picked up the cup at hand, a gleam of light flashed in her eyes.

    It seems that everyone doesn't want to kill wild beasts as soon as they are mentioned!

    "Report to Captain Chen, all spaceships are ready and ready to depart at any time!"

    Chen Ke looked at the time, nodded, "Let's go!"

    This time they went to a planet that was classified as a second-class dangerous planet by the interstellar division, named No. 35.

    This kind of planet, the natural environment and other factors are completely livable planets, but because there are too many wild animals, too far away from other planets, or the road is too dangerous, it is temporarily put on hold.

    No. 35 belongs to the kind with many desolate beasts and long distances.

    There will be two stops along the way, and at the two stops, several forces will join in. Eventually a large exploratory mission of five ships was formed.

    And the first stop is Fengmingxing.

    There are six planets under the direct jurisdiction of the Star Alliance.

    The decibels are the central star of the capital, the Shanshui star of the cultural district, the Qianyan star of the economic district, the Tianluan star of the military division district, and the two star stars and the Fengming star of the development district.

    These two planets are directly under the alliance, not only to reduce the pressure on other regions, but also to better protect the central star.

    Geographically, they can be regarded as the portal stars of the central star.

    "The little shopkeeper probably hasn't been to Fengmingxing before?" Chen Ke said.

    Qin Yu shook his head.

    She has never been to any of the six planets except the central star and Shanshui star!

    "Since I have the opportunity to come here this time, let's take a good look around. You can buy a few pieces of Fengming Stone, a specialty in Fengming District, and give it to friends." "

    I read it online before, and Fengming Stone looks nothing like ordinary The stone is the same, but the weight is extremely light. Exhale lightly on it, and there will be a wind-like sound inside. According to the blowing force, the level of the wind sound will be different, so it is called Fengming Stone? "

    That's right, this is not a rumor. The distance inside has not been figured out by the research institute yet. It's just a guess that it may have something to do with their composition and quality."

    "Recently, someone discovered that Fengming Stone also has the function of recording language. If someone can speak while blowing, the words will be released along with the sound of the wind. Because only less than ten words can be played, many people They all use it as a toy, and even a confession weapon!"

    "It still has this function!"

    It was her, I really didn't know that I was playing like this now!

    Chen Ke looked at his silent friend, then looked at the time on the light brain, and finally said decisively: "Small shopkeeper, please wait here for a while, someone will take you to visit Fengmingxing later. I still have something to do here, let's deal with it first!"

    "Don't worry, you know that person too!"

    As he spoke, he pulled Wei Yan away with a dazed expression.

    Qin Yu looked away from the two good friends, thinking about what Chen Ke said.

    Someone she knows?

    There are many people who know her, but she doesn't know many people, right?

    "Miss Qin Yu!"

    It seemed that there was only one person who called her that...

    Qin Yu turned her head, and sure enough, she saw a Gu Liang in a windbreaker with a chicken nest head running over.

    "You are..."

    "Don't mention it!" Gu Liang suddenly burst into anger, "My unreliable teacher!

    " Arrived at a remote ancient historical site!"

    "Well... you are so obsessed with ancient culture, shouldn't you care where you go?" "

    Of course I don't care!" Gu Liang felt that this question was questioning his title of 'ancient culture idiot'.

    "The point is, let me investigate some!"

    "The historical relics have been inspected decades ago. Although there are still some doubts, there are no breakthrough discoveries, and the remaining doubts cannot be solved at all." .”

    "That group of unscrupulous senior sisters and brothers in Shimen actually told me that you are so talented that you will definitely     be able to solve those questions!" Me!"

    "But it works!"

    "Cough! Of course! In terms of ancient culture, I am still very confident in my talent!" "

    Let's not talk about that! I just received a message from Captain Chen, Miss Qinyu is Want to visit Fengmingxing?"

    Qin Yu nodded.

    "I'm definitely the right person to be your tour guide in this place!" "

    I was responsible for Fengmingxing's discovery of the ancient ruins, and I stayed in Fengmingxing for several years at that time!" "

    Let's go! I'll take you to see that ancient ruin!"

    Then, without waiting for Qin Yu's reaction, she dragged her and ran away!

    Ancient ruins? !

    She just wanted to buy a few Fengming Stones, not to see the ancient ruins!

    Ancient ruins that people from the Association of Ancient Culture can visit in person are not places that will develop into tourist attractions.

    These places will be banned, with layers of barriers. Many people can't get in cash.

    However, there are a bunch of steles engraved with what I ate yesterday, and the price of vegetables has risen again today, and she doesn't want to come if she is asked to come!

    "Although we don't know what these words are, according to our estimates, they must have recorded the deeds of a certain Da Neng helping this low-level man!" "Look at

    this word. According to the records left over, it is the word 'rice', which must be Da Neng. If you can help them solve their troubles, local officials or ordinary people invite Da Neng to eat!"

    Qin Yu nodded.

    "Miss Qinyu, do you think so too?!"

    "I just want to say, you are really imaginative!"

ʚChapter 204 will disappear

    "How can you be imaginative?! This is a serious science. I have consulted a lot of historical materials! This is definitely a word for 'rice'!" "I didn't say it wasn't a word for 'rice'!

    " Qin Yu sat on the stone, tapped Erlang's legs, and rested his cheeks.     "Since Miss Qinyu, you also think it is

    the word 'rice', how can you say that you have imagination..." "Imagination?!" Gu Liang suddenly

    looked at Qinyu, "Miss Qinyu knows these words?!"

He also doesn't know each other, and he would never say that!

    Qin Yu swept towards the stele again, and the characters on it were not ancient Chinese.

    Since the system taught her new characters last time, she has learned many other characters one after another.

    So she really knows all the words on the stone tablet.

    However, Qin Yu turned her head     resolutely , "I don't know!

    "     "I was praising you just now!" Someone began to speak nonsense seriously.     "Ah?!"     "Praise you for your imagination! You see, there are so many characters on the stele that you hardly know. You can infer from various materials that this is the story of an official who gave him a banquet in order to thank Da Neng. This is amazing!"     "Yes, is that so?!" Gu Liang suddenly doubted himself a little.     Qin Yu nodded vigorously, "That's right!"     "In this case, I'll show Miss Qin Yu my later achievements!"     Qin Yu stroked his forehead. He shouldn't be satisfied after receiving a compliment, so he went out Yes, why are you still watching? !     Fengming Stone, can she still buy it!     "Miss Qin Yu, look over here, they are all made of Fengming Stone!"

    As soon as he heard Fengming Stone, Qin Yu became interested again.

    As Gu Liang went deeper, a huge Fengming stone carving appeared in sight.

    The stone sculptures are dressed in luxurious clothes, and their expressions are very happy!

    "Although we don't know the principle of Fengming Stone, they have also studied it. Fengming Stone is not suitable for making stone sculptures. I don't know why the ancients chose Fengming Stone at that time." "Although Fengming Star is rich in Fengming Stone

    , But such a large Fengming stone is very rare."

    "The Fengming stone that can be seen on the market now is almost the size of a palm!"

    Qin Yu looked at the sculpture in front of him, and it became more and more familiar to

    him. Why do things in people's hands look so much like the Monopoly system? !

    The Monopoly system has its own look.

    It's just for convenience, not to be discovered, and on the one hand, it will be integrated into the things that the host wears every day.

    In Interstellar, the light brain is naturally what everyone can't leave without.

    And the person in the statue...

    is holding the Monopoly system in his hand!     "In the front is the recording of Da Neng's help, and there are so many statues in

    the back. We guess that this statue must be carved with that Da Neng!

    "     Gu Liang looked at Qin Yu with twinkling eyes, Miss Qin Yu must be able to understand the words on the stone tablet in front of her!     'It turned out to be him! 'The voice of potatoes suddenly appeared.     'you know? ! '     'He is the host of number 37. '     'I remember you said before that a plane can only have one host with the Monopoly system. His statue is here, which proves that he was once the host of this plane, but I appeared again, and he has passed away? '

    'Go home! '

    'Huh? ! ' '

    Number 37 is gone too! '

    'What do you mean? If the host dies, you will die too? ! '

    '...No...We will disappear only when the host returns home! '

    'You were talking about going home, what do you mean by going home? ! '

    'Back to the original world! '

    'Huh? ! '

    Suddenly hearing the return to the original world, Qin Yu was stunned for a moment.

    It was as if something very important had been pulled out from the depths of my mind!

    Potato sniffled, and suddenly seemed to have made up his mind, said: "Anyway, you will know sooner or later, so it's okay to tell you now!" '

    'All hosts who reach the fourth level must participate in the [Sales Contest]. The champion of the sales competition can make a wish to the main system, no matter what it is, the main system will satisfy it! Qin

    Yu looked up at the statue in front of her, she seemed to understand something.

    'This host, like you, came to this plane by accident. He wanted to go back from the beginning. In order to survive, had to open a shop. It's just that the one he drives is different from yours, it doesn't matter, no matter what you drive, the Monopoly system will help the host get rich. ''

    No. 37 has helped him earn a lot of money, and I hope to use money to keep him! But in the end, he still left! '

    'He won the championship in the competition and made a wish to the main system to return to the original world? ! '

    'Yes! '

    'But...' Qin Yu looked back at the stele, 'Why did this person live here for a while? '

    It can also be seen from the traces around that this place was not like a human living area before.

    A millionaire living in this backcountry?

    'Because he's home, because number 37 is dying. This is the last wish mentioned on the 37th. '

    'Actually, it's not just the 37th. If something like this happens, all our systems will make this wish. '

    'In the most primitive place, live alone with the host for a period of time. '

    'In the beginning, there was only the host and our system, and in the end, of course, it could only be us and the host! '

    '...did he know that number 37 was going to die? '

    'It's not important! '

    'How can it be unimportant? ! If he knew that No. 37 would perish, maybe he wouldn't...'

    Qin Yu suddenly shut his mouth tightly.

    She understood that what Tudou said was not important anymore.

    If the host stayed here because he didn't want them to perish, then he didn't really want to stay.

    In the days to come, I'm afraid the host will live forever in the sigh of "If I had...".

    'Those hosts and systems that have not traversed are so happy! 'Qin Yu said lightly.

    'All hosts and systems are created equal! '

    'Huh? ! What's the meaning? ! '

    After that, Tudou seemed to fall into a deep sleep, no matter how Qin Yu called it, it didn't respond.

    "Miss Qin Yu? Miss Qin Yu?!"

    "Hey?!"

    Qin Yu came back to her senses, and saw Gu Liang's big face close at hand at a glance, and subconsciously jumped back.

    "What are you doing?!"

    "It's not Miss Qinyu, are you calling me?!"

    "When did I call you?!"

    "You just kept shouting 'what are you doing, come out, talk' !"

    So, she accidentally yelled just now? !

    "You got it wrong!" Qin Yu said decisively.

    "Ah, wrong again?!"

    "After you go back, go see a doctor, you won't be in this ancient place all year round, and your hearing has been eroded!"

    Gu Liang touched his ears subconsciously, Miss Qinyu, we Is it really that deceiving? !

ʚLet’s go to Chapter 205, host! (two in one)

    Under Gu Liang's leadership, Qin Yu bought some gadgets and a few Fengming Stones before returning to the spaceship.

    As soon as she entered the spaceship, she saw a 'small cannonball' rushing towards her.

    She turned slightly to one side, and the 'small cannonball' directly hit Gu Liang who was behind him who hadn't reacted.

    If it wasn't for the fact that he was also a practitioner, clasping both sides of the door tightly, he must have been knocked out by this time.

    'Little Cannonball' pressed her head tightly against Estimate's stomach, and she didn't notice that she hit the wrong person at all.

    I saw the little girl put her arms around her estimated waist, closed her eyes, and said happily: "The little shopkeeper is worthy of being a small shopkeeper, and he is different from others in everything. It's not a soft body, but a hard body like an ugly man." Body!"

    Qin Yu:? ? ?

    Why doesn't it feel like you're praising her!

    "However, I also feel so happy! Sure enough, it has nothing to do with gender, it depends entirely on who it is!

    " It’s really a blessing to have such a close contact with the shopkeeper!"

    Gu Liang grabbed the door with both hands, his face was flushed, and his body was rigid and motionless.

    He has never been so close to a woman since he grew up.

    Even, even if it's just a wrong person!

    As soon as Chen Ke came out, what he saw was such a picture.

    His younger sister who always resisted boys hugged Gu Liang tightly? !

    As soon as I got closer, I heard her talking to herself...

    Chen Ke's head was full of black lines.

    It feels like it’s not called, and it’s not called if it’s not called.

    Remind her that she hugged the wrong person, but the little girl may not know what she will do.

    But don't remind me, my brother may be in trouble!

    "Cough!" Chen Ke said softly, "Sister, let go first!"

    "No!" The little girl hugged Gu Liang even tighter upon hearing this.

    "Then, then you can open your eyes first!"

    "No! I want to enjoy this moment with the shopkeeper carefully!"

    "No..."

    Qin Yu slowly turned her head, "Your sister!"

    Little Lolita Suddenly opened his eyes and looked at Qin Yu suddenly.

    Qin Yu clearly saw the vibration of her pupils.

    The little loli turned her head away in an instant and raised her head!

    "Ah!"

    Little Loli immediately yelled as if she had touched something dirty, circling in circles in the spaceship, and then quickly rushed to her room.

    "I'm really sorry! I have caused trouble for the shopkeeper and Mr. Gu!"

    "Your sister..."

    "Our family is all male, and we suddenly had a younger sister. The family really didn't know how to take care of her, so they sent her to a girls' school. It became like this when it was discovered..."

    "The family doctor said that it would be better if she could get in touch with everyone more, so I brought her here!" "

    Didn't you say that the expedition is dangerous? You are so big-hearted Is it?"

    Hearing this, Chen Ke suddenly became proud.

    "Although my sister has some problems in this area, she is an absolute genius in practice! Even though she is still young, she is already an intermediate-level practitioner!" "Intermediate level?!" Qin Yu was

    shocked

    .

    The level of cultivators can be subdivided into many levels, but the large-scale damage is only the third level, low, medium and high.

    Many people can't break through the low ranks and advance to the middle ranks in their lifetime, but this little loli is already a master of the middle ranks!

    "My younger sister admires you, shopkeeper, and thinks you are a role model for women. I'm afraid you will pester the shopkeeper along the way. But don't worry, shopkeeper. I told her that if I offend you, I will let her leave at any time. "

    Qin Yu thought about the strength of holding Gu Liang just now, and replaced Gu Liang with herself...

    She must not have been knocked out by the 'small cannonball' all of a sudden and suffered internal injuries!

    She turned her head to look at Gu Liang, only to see that Gu Liang's hands were still clasping the door frame tightly, motionless!

    It's been a long time, and the blush on her face hasn't dissipated yet...

    Qin Yu suddenly smiled and said, "It's okay! I know that you asked your sister to come here to protect me! Don't worry, I won't drive you away even if I'm kind to you Sister. Besides, I must make your sister normal again!"

    The little loli, who was completely washed in vain, didn't know whether she lost her previous courage or was afraid of making mistakes again. In the process of getting in touch with Qin Yu afterwards, she was very cautious. .

    It's just the sparkling eyes of admiration shown from time to time that Qin Yu can't bear.

    Apart from old acquaintances of Chen Ke, Wei Yan and Gu Liang, Qin Yu didn't know this spaceship.

    Because Chen Ke is the captain, he is often busy and absent, so Qin Yu usually sits with Gu Liang Wei Yan.

    And as soon as little loli enters the room, the second thing she looks at is definitely Gu Liang.

    The kind of eye-knives.

    But Gu Liang seemed not aware of it!

    Hearing Little Lolita's voice, he would immediately sit upright, even Qin Yu never saw the unkempt, vagabond ancient culture idiot again.

    Well, the room is full of fermenting love atmosphere!

    One is drawing and two are bickering.

    A patch of sunlight poured in from the window.

    Qin Yu hugged Furry, leaned against the back of the chair, and slowly closed his eyes.

    My mind turned to the Monopoly system.

    Since the opening of the bistro and coffee shop, a whole host of things have come.

    The newly learned appetizers and cakes are learned intermittently.

    Just take advantage of this time to make up for it!

    The second dessert Qin Yu chose was the classic Black Forest, and the side dish was random peanut edamame.

    The two stern devil teachers went online again, Qin Yu whipped cream over and over again, and cleaned the peanuts and edamame over and over again.

    If she didn't know that these two people are virtual, and she wouldn't respond if she hit her, she would have already become the first person in the 'Uprising'!

    Just when Qin Yu felt her arm was about to break, a huge shock pulled her back from the system to the present world.

    All three people in the room stood by the window and looked out vigilantly.

    "Encountered a chaotic star stream!" Little Lolita, that is, Chen Chendao.

    As I said before, the way to No. 35 is not safe, there are many dangerous weathers, and the star stream is the last thing they want to encounter!

    "It's really bad luck!" As soon as the door was opened, the team gathered outside was heard discussing.     "The turbulent star stream only appears once in more than ten years, and it may not necessarily appear

    on our route!     " It's an omen! How about we withdraw!"     "Don't be so superstitious, can you! Maybe it means that if you survive a catastrophe, you will have a future blessing! Maybe after passing here, we can find good things in the ruins!"     " Even if there are good things, it’s our team’s turn and there’s nothing left!” “     If you don’t find any good ones, there’s nothing left for our team!”     “Relax! This is the spaceship of Tianqi Auction House, not only the quality of the spaceship Top-notch, even the captain is a master retired from the army!"

    "But the random star flow... It's all luck!"

    Several people fell silent.

    The scariest thing about the turbulent star stream is not that there are countless star fragments colliding back and forth in this area.

    After so many years in the interstellar space, if everyone can’t even solve the most common star fragment collisions, there is no need to develop any new planets.

    The scariest thing about the random star stream is that no one knows where the star stream vortex will appear.

    Getting into the star vortex by mistake is not like a hurricane that takes you back and forth, and then you can't bear the coolness, but you don't know where you are when you wake up!

    According to interstellar records, countless people have strayed into the star vortex, but only one team came back.

    They were lucky, and found another vortex before the energy of the spaceship was exhausted, and they collapsed into it with the last hope, but when they opened their eyes again, they saw the familiar planet of the alliance.

    It is said that the places they were first teleported to were outside the areas currently explored by humans. That is, places that are not on the map.

    They originally wanted to find the nearest planet to land to see the situation, but it turned out that those planets either had no oxygen, or were full of wild beasts, or spread poisonous gas, and none of them could settle down.

    The spaceship can only fly non-stop, thanks to their luck, otherwise, they disappeared like the previous people.

    "We have a small shopkeeper!" The people in the team looked up and saw Qin Yu.

    "The shopkeeper is definitely a lucky person. Are we afraid that we will step into the vortex of stars when we are with her?!"

    A group of people looked over with shining eyes.

    When did she get lucky with this bff? !

    "Ah, I was so nervous just now that I forgot that the little shopkeeper is also in our spaceship!" "

    Since there is a little shopkeeper, don't worry! Let's go, go back and continue playing!"

    Seeing a group of people pushing back to the house, Qin Yu looked at Gu Liang and the others.

    The little Lolita immediately understood and took out a small doll from the small backpack.

    Qin Yu took a closer look, isn't this her Q-version doll? !

    Then Little Loli turned the doll over again, and saw a few words on the bottom of the doll, 'Lady Luck'!

    Afterwards, Little Lolita took out her bag again, such as lucky stars, lucky dolls, lucky bracelets, no matter which one, either it had her name written on it, or it was a copy of the jewelry she wore some time ago.

    "Small shopkeeper, you don't know, I got up in the middle of the night to queue up to buy these things! If I don't get them earlier, I won't be able to buy them!

    " Someone is willing to offer it, and it cost several times more!" "

    And this, this, limited edition! Many people are envious when they see it, and even someone buys it from me at a high price, but I am not willing!"

    " And..."

    "A big price, how much is it?!" Qin Yu said suddenly.

    "Ah?!" Chen Chen was stunned for a moment.

    It seems that this shouldn't be the question, right? !

    "You said just now that you can't buy it without queuing?"

    "Uh huh!" Chen Chen nodded stiffly.

    Qin Yu rubbed his chin, "I don't know about using my image for commercial purposes, so it should be considered a violation

    of my rights?" The two hundred will be paid to the infringed party!"

    "I, am I going to send it out!"

    Everyone: ...

    At this time, it seems that they shouldn't be thinking about these things, right? !

    As soon as a few people complained in their hearts, harsh voices appeared in the spaceship accompanied by flashing red lights.

    A few people who had just started a game ran out again in an instant.

    One person said with a pale face: "This is a first-level warning. We found traces of a vortex in the star stream." The

    other person immediately took out the pendant around his neck, clasped his hands together, and kept praying.

    As a mortal, a mortal who has only flown on safe routes, Qin Yu really has no real sense of dangerous weather.

    She thought those people were exaggerating at first, but when she turned her head to see the expressions of Gu Liang and the others, she felt a sudden 'thump' in her heart. Even their expressions are abnormal.

    "I'd rather see a herd of desolate beasts, and still have the hope of escaping. It's a big deal before I die, it's not like this..." Chen Chen murmured.

    Wei Yan looked at the drawing board in his hand, then put it down silently.

    Qin Yu glanced at the teleportation array above.

    "No matter how good you practice!" Qin Yu said: "This kind of teleportation across the starry sky is impossible without a high level!" "Why are

    you doing it like leaving a last word!" Gu Liang said.

    "It's you guys who made the atmosphere like this first!" Qin Yu retorted.

    Gu Liang finally couldn't help scratching his hair impatiently, and the chicken coop that he hadn't seen for a few days reappeared.

    He suddenly turned his head to look at Chen Chen.

    Qin Yu's eyes lit up instantly.

    Is this a confession? !

    [Ding dong! ]

    The annoying voice suddenly remembered.

    [Temporary task]: [Host, let's go, the target is the star vortex]: The host is regarded as a symbol of the goddess of luck by the interstellar people, I pray for your protection, how can the host live up to their expectations!

    So, host, come on, jump into the star vortex, and save everyone!

    If, at this time, it wasn't in public and Tudou didn't come out, otherwise Qin Yu would definitely slap Tudou back to the main system!

    This is the real virus!

    To let her die directly? !

    She must find out what drama Tudouzi is watching recently, so heroic!

    Although she came from time travel, she also wears golden fingers, which completely fits the heroine's setting, but it doesn't mean that she has to be like the protagonists in those dramas, risking her life and forgetting to die!

    She is not going!

    Rewards: Unlock one price tag, one wild beast price tag, "Introductory Alchemy Book", "Introductory Herb Encyclopedia", "Detailed Explanation of Blazing Sun", Cupid's Arrow of Eros, 500 points for miscellaneous goods.

    Hehe~

    What's the matter, the fox's tail has leaked out!

    Since she opened the store, Tudou has never given such a big reward!

    The harder the task, the bigger the reward!

    However, is her life worth this little money? !

    'Potato! get out! '

    Potato:

    So, why are you angry? !

    'Ahem! The system and the host are both prosperous and damaged. How could my lord issue such a stupid task? ! My lord is not a helper! '

    The innocent assistant lying on the gun:...

    'As long as the star stream vortex feels a living body, it will dissipate immediately, but! You don't have to jump in! Even if you jump in, you can't say it! '

    'My lord is a system that has just been personally inspected by the main system a few days ago! No other system has this distinction! So the host must trust me in all aspects!

    Qin Yu raised his eyebrows, honor ? !

    Sure enough, I should find out what drama Po Tuozi watched, the words are used indiscriminately!

    'In that case, tell me! '

ʚChapter 206 is a big pit (two in one again)

    A metal spherical object slowly appeared on the system screen.

    'There is a faint biological smell in this thing, as long as you throw this into the vortex, the vortex of star flow will disappear immediately. '

    'Wipe! It's so simple, you didn't say it earlier! Find a cultivator and throw it away, can't it be done? ! '

    It's scary to get such a bunch of rewards!

    'How could it be so simple? ! '

    It's so simple, so it has so many rewards, wouldn't it be a big loss!

    'The biological breath ball is used by a certain plane to study creatures and store breath. In order to prevent the breath from leaking, the tightness of the ball is very good. If you don't use the correct method to open the outer lock, the breath inside will not come out. '

    'Then open the lock and throw it! '

    Such a simple question has to be answered by her again!

    'I'm not done yet! 'Potatoes are going crazy!

    If it's really that simple, it goes without saying, and it's too small to underestimate that its main system is the first to produce advanced artificial intelligence!

    Potato imitated a human being and panted twice angrily.

    If it wasn't too daring, it might have to stare at Qinyu twice.

    'The aura that such a small ball can hold is very limited. If you open it now and throw it over, the aura will dissipate. '

    'Then let a practitioner go to the front to open the lock and throw it in! '

    A practitioner is better than a mortal like her in terms of physical ability and reaction.

    'No one else can go, only you can go! '

    'Tell the truth, do you actually just want me to disappear from that vortex? ! '

    Just throwing a ball, it's not like buying or something, so she has to? !

    This logic is wrong!

    Want to lie to her! no way!

    'Look carefully at this little ball! '

    'Looking at it again, I can see the reason why it must be me...'

    I really can see it!

    Why is the lock on the top in ancient characters? !

    It turned out that the person who unlocked it spelled words!

    'I, can actually tell them how to spell! '

    'Gu Liang is right next to him! '

    Qin Yu stopped talking!

    If this is really telling others how to spell, isn't it telling others that she knows ancient characters? !

    Think about Gu Liang's crazy appearance before, maybe she will always be surrounded by a, no, a group, a group of ancient culture idiots!

    When they were eating, they were asking questions with their notebooks, and when they went out, they followed behind and asked. After finally resting at night, when the quilt was lifted, there were still a group of people holding notebooks inside? !

    Qin Yu shivered unconsciously.

    No, this is not allowed!

    'I'm not a practitioner either. Even with this small ball, it would be very difficult for me to pass. '

    'There are many small spaceships for escape on this large spaceship. You drive a car, throw the window open, then quickly close the window and come back, perfect! Qin

    Yu held the small ball that had become a real thing in his hand, and always felt that what Tudou said was a bit weird!

    "Chen Chen, wait for me!"

    Qin Yu snapped back to his senses, and saw a girl running in front and a boy chasing behind.

    If you ignore the current situation, it is really a standard idol drama scene.

    "What's the situation?" Qin Yu looked at Wei Yan.

    "Maybe, Chen Chen suddenly discovered that boys are pretty good too!"

    So, she didn't see the famous scene of confession just now? !

    'The spaceship is about to approach the vortex area of ​​the star stream, please return to your room and fasten your seat belts! 'Chen Ke's serious voice suddenly sounded from the radio.

    "We shouldn't be so unlucky, right?" Qin Yu seemed to mutter.

    Her sixth sense told her that there was something wrong with Tudou's words, and it was best not to go!

    Wei Yan frowned, looking out the window at more and more sundries and debris, which were drifting towards the center of the vortex at a slow speed.

    "The vortex of stars is extremely sensitive to the breath of creatures. There are so many people in our exploration team..."

    Wei Yan didn't finish his sentence, but Qin Yu understood it.

    The star stream vortex will sense their breath and fly towards them.

    "Let's go back to the house first!"

    Qin Yu looked at Wei Yan's background and squeezed the small ball in his hand.

    Maybe, she should believe in potatoes!

    After all she was going to die, and it disappeared into the world.

    So, it must just be a bit dangerous in this process.

    "I have a way to make the vortex disappear!"

    Wen Yan turned his head suddenly, looking at Qin Yu in disbelief.

    "I need an escape spaceship!"

    "I'm going to find Chen Ke right away!"

    Qin Yu rubbed his chin, isn't he afraid that I will escape in a small spaceship?

    'In this place where there are no villages and shops behind, if you can escape in a small spaceship, why are you worried about the star vortex? ! '

    Qin Yu:...

    'Shut up! '

    That's it, what about advanced artificial intelligence? !

    I don't know if we should praise her character at this time, okay? !

    He didn't even have any questions, and went directly to find her a spaceship, how much he trusted her!

    snort! It's no wonder that other systems have been upgraded to many levels, and this first one is only level 3!

    Sure enough, there is a reason!

    After a while, Wei Yanke and Chen Ke hurried over.

    "Shopkeeper, can you tell me your method?" Chen Ke said, "It's not that you don't believe in the shopkeeper, it's really a vortex of stars... If the shopkeeper intends to sacrifice himself, we will definitely not agree!" Sacrifice yourself

    ? !

    Qin Yu looked at Wei Yan, why does your friend have such thoughts? Did you just say something to him? !

    Wei Yan rubbed his temples.

    Wouldn't it be inappropriate for him to directly say that the small shop owner is definitely not the kind of person who sacrifices himself to save others, but has to survive no matter what happens. After all, he still has a lot of savings to spend?

    Qin Yu stretched out his hand and showed the ball.

    "There is still life in this small ball, but I thought that for some reason only I can open it, so I have to go there myself!"

    People who heard the news rushed out!

    "Bless the little shopkeeper!"

    "Let me just say, being with the little shopkeeper is definitely lucky!" "

    What's the point of meeting the star stream vortex? It's great to pass by it unscathed!" "

    When the time comes, I can Proudly said, hey, I was on that spaceship back then!"

    "I can still say that I saw the little shopkeeper solve the star vortex with my own eyes!"

    "That's right!"

    "Cough!" Chen Ke interrupted that it was about to start In a festive atmosphere, he said: "It's not too late, please let the little shopkeeper set off!"

    Qin Yu drove the small spaceship out of the cabin door a little bit.

    This is really her first time flying a spaceship.

    Putting this on the planet is driving without a license.

    Thanks to Chen Ke who urgently saved some basic knowledge, and also got her an autopilot, otherwise, she might have rushed straight into the whirlpool by herself.

    The small spaceship sailed slowly towards the galaxy vortex.

    Qin Yu sat inside and began to spell the ancient characters in advance.

    Potatoes also flew out boldly.

    "How about it, is this task easy to do? Although the process is full of fear, but there is no danger, you can unlock so many things after completing the key points! There will be a new main task!" Qin Yu moved away from the metal

    ball Looking at Tudou, he said, "Speaking of the main task...the conditions that the assistant told me before were fabricated, right?" "

    What, what a fabrication, that's very serious!

    " , it’s impossible to make it up by yourself, only someone made it up and left it to it. According to the procedure, it thought it was true and told me, who do you think made it up?” “

    Everything, it’s not made up. What's the matter with you?!"

    "Let me think about it, what did the little assistant say at that time. One condition is to meet the quantity of items, which I already knew in advance. What is the second one? The store has reached a certain level of popularity, and there is also a very serious form, and the third is the fixed number of regular customers, and there is also a form!" "That's right, it's okay to

    follow that!" "

    When will you make this form Yeah?"

    "It's because you're still in green...what did I do?! It's hard for us to find this unified standard to distribute the main task! It's given by the main system!" "It's given by the main system!" "Of course!

    "

    Tudou He raised his head proudly.

    "Did the main system do it yourself?"

    "That's right!"

    "All of your systems have a copy?"

    "Hmm~"

    "Then why does it say that Tudou No. 001 of the main system made this form on Green Bamboo Star?"

    Tudou:? ? !

    "Impossible!" Tudou screamed and went back to the system, calling up the form for Qin Yu.

    The big black lettering is in the lower right corner of the form.

    Potato's memory instantly recovered.

    It was just finished by Qin Yu the day it made the form.

    The purpose of making the form is to cheat you.

    Thinking of Qinyu holding the form with a face full of confidence and working hard to complete the task, he excitedly wrote his name on the form to commemorate his success in cheating the host... "Cough! We can wait for this

    matter Besides, it’s a big deal to solve the immediate problems first!”

    “I’ve just completed the sixth mission of the main line, and I have four more to go to the tenth mission. But it’s already December now, if I can’t complete the missions or level up, I’m doomed to compensate the courier Company."

    "Forget it, just rush into the whirlpool, anyway, even if you survive and lose money, what's the point!" "

    Don't!" Tudou is in a hurry!

    "Could it be possible that your system can still compensate me with the money?" Qin Yu looked hopeless.

    "Although the money can't be replenished, it doesn't mean that there is no way to upgrade in the last period!"

    "Tell me!"

    Looking at Qin Yu, who was completely different from just now, Tudou murmured: "Why do I feel that you are playing tricks on me?" "

    "That's right! You can feel that I'm tricking you!" Qin Yu didn't even lift her head, she was fighting with the metal ball in her hand.

    Tudou looked at Qin Yu angrily and said nothing.

    And Qin Yu, as if he didn't have such a system, went about his work on his own.

    Tudou looked at Qin Yu, and floated back and forth again, but Qin Yu still didn't respond.

    This is not normal!

    She asked to talk about it in such a hurry just now, she won't talk now, shouldn't she hurry up and urge it? ! Then I found it angry and comforted it!

    It's shaking like this, why hasn't it responded yet? !

    Tuduo endured it for a long time and couldn't help it anymore. He coughed lightly, "Cough! Let me tell you..." "I'll talk about it later! We're

    near the whirlpool!"

    Tudou's tears were about to come out in an instant.

    Did she mean it, did she mean it!

    It was finally brewing for a long time!

    On the other side of the main spacecraft, Chen Ke and others have been looking at Qin Yu nervously.

    Watching the spaceship slowly fly to the side of the vortex, the vortex hadn't responded yet, and several people breathed a sigh of relief.

    They were afraid that the vortex would suddenly feel the biological breath and start to show its power.

    At this time, Qin Yu also unlocked the code of the small ball. She turned her head and waved her hand towards the spaceship to reassure them. She opened the window and threw the small ball in.

    The moment Qin Yu opened the window, the eyes of Chen Ke and the others instantly enlarged!

    In the next second, they saw that Qin Yu was sucked into the vortex with the spaceship, and then the vortex of star flow also disappeared into this space.

    Qin Yu was swayed back and forth by the huge suction force, and her eyes turned black in bursts.

    Just before she fell into a coma, she finally realized that something was wrong in Tudou's words.

    Potato is indeed good for her, but it doesn't mean its IQ can keep up with its thoughts!

    On the other side, the few people who watched Qin Yu disappear slowly came back to their senses.

    "You, you pinch me!"

    "No, no, you should pinch me?!"

    "You also think you were dreaming just now, right?"

    "I dreamed that the shopkeeper sacrificed himself to save us!"

    "What a coincidence, I also had this dream!" "

    Since it's a dream, it must be fake!"

    "That's right! It's fake!"

    "Then we Go to sleep!"

    Several teams in the spaceship returned to the house in a hurry.

    Chen Ke, Wei Yan and the others glanced at each other. Like them, they couldn't believe what they just saw.

    "The shopkeeper opened the window just now?" Gu Liang asked suddenly.

    Everyone nodded.

    "Throw that metal ball too?"

    Everyone nodded again.

    "So, none of us told the shopkeeper that the windows cannot be opened when the spaceship is flying in space?!"

    Everyone shook their heads in unison.

    Who would have thought to tell this!

    This is the common sense of the entire interstellar!

    When all children are enlightened in school, the teacher will teach these safety common sense!

    They knew that small shopkeepers were out of common sense, but they didn't expect this to happen.

    "Don't worry, don't worry, maybe the little shopkeeper is fine!"

    "Think about it, the little shopkeeper even has something to solve the whirlpool, how can he not have something to save himself after falling into the whirlpool?!" "

    That's right, the little shopkeeper is Goddess of Luck!" Chen Chen anxiously took something out of his bag, tears streaming down his face as he did so, "I hate it, why did my brother blow the wind so hard that people's eyes were in tears!" "

    Shopkeeper There are so many magical things, it will be fine! Even if it is really spread to other places, it will definitely come back!"

    Everyone subconsciously clenched their fists, and looked again at the place where the vortex disappeared.

    It was as if Qinyu would appear from there again in a second!

    Let's go back to Qin Yu.

    When Qin Yu rubbed her head and opened her eyes from the coma, she found that the place she was in turned out to be her grocery store? !

    She stood up abruptly, was she lucky to be teleported back to her small shop? !

    Qin Yu was about to open the door to take a look outside after recovering, when she raised her eyes and stopped suddenly.

    This is not her small shop...

    No, no, the small shop is still hers, but the location is not in the Central District!

ʚChapter 207 Is this heaven?

    Through the glass doors and windows, yellow sand billows outside the window.

    From time to time, a gust of wind blew up, rolling up a large amount of yellow sand, which hit the glass with a bang.

    Qin Yu slowly walked towards the bed.

    Suddenly, her eyes lit up.

    Is she dreaming? !

    what did she see !

    What yellow sand, this is the gold of Chiguoguo!

    In the sun, it shines dazzlingly!

    Did she enter the world of fairy tales? !

    Or is it heaven? !

    Qin Yu was about to open the door immediately and roll the gold into the house.

    "I advise you not to open the door!" Potato flashed out.

    It was a good thing that the potatoes didn't appear, but when they appeared, Qin Yu's anger suddenly rose!

    "You still have the nerve to come out?!"

    If it wasn't for this idiot's bad idea, would she be here now? !

    Can it be in this place full of gold? !

    What a great idea!

    Tudou: ...

    "Why can't you open the door, that's gold!"

    "The appearance of the small store's main store here proves that the outside is very dangerous, so it came out to protect the host!" "

    The store still has this ability?!" "

    It's not a fatal crisis. Small store It won't appear!"

    Qin Yu looked at the golden sand outside, and almost saw a hole in them.

    It is the most painful thing to see but not to get it!

    "Then what should I do? I can't stay in the grocery store forever?!"

    Although, there are water and food

    "Complete the main task to reach level four, and the small shop will be able to relocate wherever the host has been."

    Speaking, Tudou also projected an interstellar map in the air.

    "Every place that is lit up is where the host has been, that is, a place that can be moved!" "

    Why are there so many moving red dots?"

    "It's a spaceship!"

    "That is to say, I can go directly to the On the spaceship of the exploration group?!"

    "That's right!"

    Qin Yu took a deep breath and was about to cheer when he suddenly realized something.

    "There is no one here, how do you ask me to complete the task?!"

    It's better not to say it, and you will be even angrier after speaking.

    At this moment, the wild beast who came with Qin Yu suddenly screamed.

    "What's your name, what's your name, you're going to lose your income, and you still want to eat?! From today onwards, your appetite will be halved!"

    Hearing this, the wild little beast suddenly paused, and then greeted Qin Yu's cry is even louder!

    Qin Yu walked over to take Huang Xiaoshou out of the bag and was about to teach it, but suddenly found that the opalstone under the bag was shining brightly.

    "Ah! So it's because of this reason! I'm sorry, I misunderstood you!" As he spoke, Qin Yu patted Huang Xiaoshou's hair.

    Huang Xiaoshou immediately looked at Qin Yu with teary eyes, which means that since it was a misunderstanding, did the amount of food come back?

    Qinyu Mimi laughed, "Although I misunderstood you, it is true that I have no income, half it!"

    'Wow! 'The next moment, the sky-shattering roar came out.

    Qin Yu rubbed her ears, "Scream again, don't eat at all!"

    The room fell silent instantly.

    Of course the occasional sob doesn't count!

    Qin Yu opened the rock light stone, and Ah Fei's big face appeared instantly!

    "Shopkeeper, you can't do this!" Ah Fei blurted out when he saw Qin Yu.

    Qin Yu:? ? ?

    "Even if the cub grows fast, you can't throw it away!"

    "If it eats too much, we will give you the money!"

    Qin Yu turned to look at the wild beast crawling on the table, and directly Turn the shake table around.

    "I seem to be raising such a golden beast, right?!"

    "Tun, golden beast?! Cough! Then what, haha, it turns out that it is still with you, the little shopkeeper! I made a mistake and misunderstood the little shopkeeper! "

    It's so strange, how could I smell the little brat?!" Ah Fei muttered to himself.

    "In that case, I won't bother the shopkeeper anymore. I have to go and see what's going on first!" "

    Look, even your parents didn't refute that you are a gold swallowing beast!

    " The tears began to roll again.

    Qin Yu held the little guy up in both hands, looked into her eyes, and said, "Tell me, if your tears were golden beads!" The next second, the

    'crystal beads' rolled down down.

    Qin Yu shook his head, "Everyone says tears are worthless, they still flow!"

    "Go on!" Qin Yu looked at Tudou.

    Potato looked out the window, "Needless to say, the guests have already arrived!" The

    golden sand suddenly flew up in a large area, filling the air, just like a sandstorm from a previous life.

    As the sand slowly fell, a huge figure gradually emerged from the yellow sand.

    Qin Yu's heart skipped a beat.

    My mind is full of horror movies I watched before.

    Then a big familiar face was pressed against the glass.

    If it weren't for Qin Yu holding the wild beast in his hand at this time, this scene would be exactly the same as a scene a few months ago!

    The huge figure shrunk in an instant and turned into a human form, pushed the door open and walked in.

    A gust of wind roared to rush in, and the small shop slowly released a force, isolating everything outside.

    "Damn it! Is it really you, the shopkeeper?!"

    "I just thought I had encountered a mirage!"

    "Small shopkeeper, how come you are here, and why is the grocery store here?!" "

    This is our house." Little brat? Why do you feel that you are much older than last time?!" Ah Fei took it and hugged it back and forth.

    The ones in the same litter are more than two laps younger than it!

    "One is quite big, and he is not very old in his heart. It won't be long before others will see that it is a desolate beast, and I won't be able to raise it anymore!" Upon hearing this, the

    desolate little beast immediately Quit, struggling frantically in A Fei's arms to return to Qin Yu's hands.

    Huang Xiaoshou's struggle actually excited Ah Fei.

    "It's so small, but it's so powerful! None of the geniuses in our clan have this level!

    " Haha! We are going to rise! This little guy will definitely be the pillar that will lead our clan to rise in the future! "

    The little guy doesn't care what Ah Fei is talking about.

    There is only one thing in his mind now, and it will be thrown away, and he will not be able to eat!

    It wants to eat! It wants to eat!

    Ah Fei mentioned Huang Xiaoshou and said: "Don't worry! The little shopkeeper will support you for a while! "

    The little guy turned his head to confirm with Qin Yu.

    "If you don't grow so fast, I can keep you longer!" "

    Hearing this, the little guy started to twist up again, it's not up to him to grow so fast!

    Who makes the daily meal so delicious, it has to eat a lot!

    How about eating less every day? !

    That won't work! Isn't it meaningless to eat less? What is the difference between this and returning to what clan? !

    Isn't it because you can eat as much as you want, and eat as much as you want? !

    Um! That being the case, eat more during this time!

    Otherwise, you may not be able to eat it in the future!

    Qin Yu never imagined that, just because of a casual sentence, a certain little beast began to really show her what a gold-swallowing beast is!

ʚChapter 208 A new start?

    "But having said that, why are you here, little shopkeeper?!"

    "I still want to ask you, where is this?"

    "This is the settlement of our clan!"

    "Living in the ocean of gold..." Qin Yu Eyes full of envy.

    "This thing is also attractive to your human race. For us, this is the waste rock in your mouth!" "Do

    n't give it to me, give it to me!" Qin Yu said: "The outside environment is not suitable for me! You Go to you, get those sands in, I don't need you to compensate the wild beasts for my consumption!"

    A Fei turned his head to look, and said with a embarrassed face: "It's not that I don't want to. The gold here has been polluted by the air of the planet for a long time , It has already become, um, you can’t touch it anymore!”

    The light in Qin Yu’s eyes was instantly extinguished, and she even felt that a thunderbolt hit her, and she was instantly shattered.

    It really became that I can only look but not move.

    Is this the feeling of guarding the treasure chest without a key? !

    My heart hurts a bit, as if I lost hundreds of millions!

    "The little shopkeeper hasn't said why he came here? Is it the center of the Golden Desert?"

    "This is the center..." Qin Yu immediately became listless.

    Then Qin Yu told Ah Fei about his coming here, and of course threw it out because he was attracted because he opened the window.

    The less people know about such a shameful thing, the better.

    "Then why is the store here?"

    "Of course my store is extraordinary!" Qin Yu took it for granted.

    Ah Fei: ...

    very good! This reason is very powerful!

    "This place is far away from your alliance planet. Although I can take the little shopkeeper back, it is a big problem that you can't get out, little shopkeeper."

    Qin Yu waved his hand, not caring.

    It would be nice to survive!

    "Aren't you working as an undercover agent?"

    A Fei was working as an undercover agent for the Wild Beast of the Killing Faction, that's why he met A Fei during the attack on the city of Qinyu in District 5.

    "I was in a hurry!"

    "Your alliance leader and faction came to the door, really wanting to deal with something. I eavesdropped and was discovered, and escaped with a narrow escape!" "

    If this place hasn't been discovered by those guys, I'm afraid The little shopkeeper can’t see me now.”

    “No wonder I felt that you were not as strong as before.”

    Qin Yu continued: “Are you dealing with someone?”

    “It seems to be an organization or team or something, I didn’t hear clearly!”

    Qin Yu nodded and didn't care.

    The people I know don't seem to have much organization.

    "Heal your wounds at ease! There is some prospect of cooperation, but there is no rush!"

    "I know that!"

    Ah Fei looked at the little guy in his arms, "I'll take the kid back to the clan first, and let the elders in the clan Take a look!"

    "I've never seen this kind of situation, maybe the elders will know something!"

    Qin Yu nodded.

    Ah Fei rubbed the little boy, "Don't worry! I'll bring you back later!" As soon as

    Ah Fei turned around, he caught a glimpse of something out of the corner of his eye.

    The legs that had already been stepped were retracted in an instant.

    It turned to look in the direction of the cash register.

    "Small shopkeeper, you, are you planning to stay here permanently?"

    Huh? !

    Qin Yu looked over, only to find that the place where the price tag used to be had turned into a brown one, surrounded by various animal patterns.

    What is this? !

    'Desolate beast price tag! ' Potato Road.

    Qin Yu reacted instantly.

    She quickly turned on the system.

    [Temporary task]: Congratulations to the host for successfully completing the task [Host, let's go, the goal is the star vortex]. Although the process was a bit difficult, the ending was a bit unexpected. But overall it's still good, isn't it?

    The system specially rewards the host with a price tag for unlocking, a price tag for desolate beasts, "Introductory Alchemy Book", "Introductory Herbal Medicine Encyclopedia", "Detailed Explanation of Blazing Sun", Cupid's Arrow of Eros, and 500 points for miscellaneous goods.

    So, this is the unlocked wild beast price tag!

    "How do you know that this is a price tag for your desolate beasts?"

    "This is a price tag?! I just think this decoration fits our aesthetics!"

    Qin Yu turned her head and looked at the price tag on the wall.

    I didn't expect the system to know quite comprehensively, even knowing people's preferences.

    It's just that it's useless to have a price tag, it's out of stock!

    'Reiki Capsule (Cub). '

    'I'm already a well-known shop anyway, so this one is a bit lw! '

    'The host please work hard to complete the task and unlock more items. '

    Huh!

    Soil business office beans, online!

    Qin Yu waved his hand, "Hurry up and let your elders take a look! I'll tidy up the store!" Does

    this mean that the store mainly has a lot of new things from their desolate beasts? !

    Ah Fei immediately flew out excitedly.

    Qin Yu looked at the aura capsule (cub) in his hand...

    She feels it!

    Ah Fei had already imagined seeing things full of price tags when he came back, but when he saw it later, there was only one thing...

    'Isn't this a bad reputation for a small shop? ! Qin

    Yu still didn't give up.

    'As the saying goes, people die for money, birds die for food. Desolate beasts are the kind that die for food. One food item, enough to drive them crazy! '

    Qin Yu: ...

    The world of wild beasts is really simple.

    Qin Yu put the Reiki Capsules on the shelves without fighting spirit.

    The moment the operation was completed, the system sent a new task.

    [Main task (7)]: As the saying goes, if you lose your horse, you will never know it is a blessing! Although the small shopkeeper came here unexpectedly, what about the windfall that might be popular?

    Ask the host to make the popularity of the grocery store reach 100 in A Fei's Wild Beast Tribe.

    Reward: 100 grocery points.

    hehe!

    Does Potato feel that he has done something wrong? I didn’t even scan the evidence, but it looked like a book that added cultural connotation!

    It's pretty easy to make excuses for yourself!

    "How do you calculate popularity? Is it the same as before?" "

    Because of the limitations of the environment and products sold here, the calculation method is different from before." "

    Because capsules are food for cubs, so a cub eats capsules for seven days in a row As a little bit of fame."

    Qin Yu raised his eyebrows.

    Send sub-questions? !

    Desolate beasts are animals, born with super powers!

    This is spiritual food again. As long as there are desolate beasts who know about this existence, they will know about it without spreading it to the whole tribe immediately.

    100 points is not a matter of minutes? !

    Talk about the other side.

    Huang Xiaoshou lay on the table trembling.

    It is surrounded by a bunch of old men and old ladies.

    These people pinched him for a while, and slapped him for a while, and some people went too far, turning it over to look at its belly.

    "It's strange, it's so strange!"

    "There is no such record in the data or inheritance." "

    This is not caused by some mutation!"

    "It doesn't seem to have inspired the power of the ancestors in the blood!" "

    To more It's like going back to ancient times!"

    All the desolate beasts looked at each other and nodded at the same time.

    "Elders, don't play charades! What are you talking about? What's going on with the brat?! Can our newborn brat be like this?!"

ʚChapter 209 Bartering (two in one)

    "Ah Fei, I remember you said before that the little brat was raised by a human     being

    ?

    "

The old men suddenly became serious, and Ah Fei was still a little bit off.

    "Several elders, what do you mean?"

    "We suspect that there is a time machine in that shopkeeper's shop!"

    "What?!"

    Is this what their respected elders said? !

    It's okay if the children in the clan say this, but the elders say such things...

    "We have seen the little boy just now, and we have only come to one conclusion!"

    Ah Fei picked up the little boy, and subconsciously kept away from the elders.

    Could it be that the elders have been insane in the clan for a long time?

    "Little brat, this situation can only be returned to the ancient times. The ancient times, whether it is air, water, or even plants, are all what we like." "Even the air in

    there smells like every day !” Another elder walked over with a look of intoxication.

    hooligan:? ? ?

    "Ru Elder, have you watched any sweet drama recently?!"

    Human dramas are really harmful!

    "Didn't you say it before, the store sells things that are not available in Interstellar. There are even things from ancient times.

    " It is continuous. If there is not a time machine, how could it be possible to do this?!"

    A Fei looked at several elders, and suddenly felt that the elders were worthy of being elders.

    How could this simple sentence convince him? !

    Afraid that he would really be brainwashed if he stayed any longer, Ah Fei turned his head and left the tribe to go to the small shopkeeper's shop.

    However, before reaching the place, it found many people, no, many beasts standing around the shopkeeper's shop.

    "Isn't this the A Fei from the No. 1 tribe? The A Fei who has been lurking for a long time without getting any news, and finally came back in despair?" As soon as the leader beast finished speaking, everyone around laughed.

    Ah Fei tightened his grip on the little brat in his arms, "Tell your family to be careful too, human beings are not so easy to deceive!"

    It was discovered that he was not eavesdropping on the life-killing faction, but the person who secretly traded with them!

    "At least our one is still lurking!"

    Ah Fei didn't want to waste any more time talking with them, and was about to walk forward immediately.

    "Stop!" Ah Fei sighed, "I see that we are all working hard for one goal and don't want to argue with you, don't let it go!" "I didn't tell you about

    that! Now this place is our tribe's first choice Yes!"

    "This is a public area!"

    "It's an unowned area!"

    In their desolate world, an unowned area is an area that can be occupied arbitrarily. If there are other areas that are not satisfied, then come to fight!

    "Heh!" Ah Fei suddenly laughed!

    "Just because of a store that suddenly appeared, your tribe is really bleeding!"

    Although the unowned area can be occupied at will, as long as it is recognized, it must give more income to the tribe's elders every year.

    The Tribal Council of Elders is an alliance of elders jointly elected by each tribe.

    The purpose is to better maintain the development of each tribe.

    Although the golden desert is full of gold, just like what A Fei and Qin Yu said before, it is worthless to their desolate beasts.

    And this land is like a desert for humans, it's even scarier than a desert, it really doesn't grow a blade of grass.

    There are even rumors of something more terrifying in the center of the desert.

    Fortunately, the place where the little shopkeeper appeared was the edge of the desert. If it really appeared in the center, it would not dare to go.

    "Don't think that we are in the tribe, and if we don't go out, we don't know the outside world!" "

    You, A Fei, should know better than us what a grocery store is like!" "

    So what, the things that the shopkeeper sells are not We can use it!"

    "That was before!" The leader winked at his younger brother.

    "Our No. 2 tribe is not afraid of you knowing, anyway, we can't hide the news!"

    The younger brother spread his hand, holding a capsule in it.

    "We just bought this in the store! The shopkeeper said it was food for our cubs. We checked it and found that there was a lot of aura in it. It's just such a small one, it can even be worth a day's food for our adult wild beasts." Aura!"

    "I just don't know what kind of magical energy is in it, it can only be eaten by cubs, as soon as an adult beast puts it in its mouth, it will be bounced away." "

    Ashan, what's the situation with your tribe? I know it very well. Even if you occupy this land, so what, can you afford the things in the grocery store?" The

    desolate beasts around all took a step forward upon hearing this.

    Ah Shan glared at Ah Fei angrily but did not move.

    Because his words hit their weakness.

    Although their tribe has the second largest number of desolate beasts, they are short on resources.

    They paid too much for the lurking one in their tribe to get more news.

    As soon as Ah Shan raised his head, he suddenly saw the little boy in Ah Fei's hand.

    "Your..."

    They are all desolate beasts, and they don't judge their age based on their size.

    "You also said, I know more than you, how could I not know the shopkeeper!"

    As he said that, in the eyes of everyone, Ah Fei pushed open the door of the grocery store.

    Qin Yu raised his eyelids in boredom, "Are all of you desolate beasts so poor?!"

    Thinking about his enthusiastic sales promotion just now, all he got in return was a group of desolate beasts digging out of their pockets for a long time to get together the money for a capsule .

    If this is the case, its mission will not be completed in the Year of the Monkey!

    Even if you want to buy it, it’s useless if you can’t afford it!

    A Fei put the little cub beside the furry one, and said, "So, did it grow up eating this?"

    A Fei pointed to the price tag.

    "That's right!"

    "Shopkeeper, are you serious?!"

    Qin Yu looked up at A Fei, what are you talking about? !

    "You fed the cub like this, and then asked me why I grew up so big?"     Qin

    Yu straightened up instantly, "You mean, it grew so big by eating this?!"

There is also plenty of spiritual energy, which is the daily amount of our adult desolate beasts!"

    "It eats so much for a cub, of course it has grown up!"

    "But this is for the cubs! Wait, wait, wait!"

    Qin Yu suddenly reacted.

    "You said, the amount of this capsule is the daily amount of your adult desolate beasts? Then how much aura does your cub eat every day?" "The aura that can

    survive is enough!" A Fei said slightly seriously: "Grow up In the future, you will get the inheritance and cultivate yourself. The better the cultivation, the more spiritual energy you can grab."

    "The living conditions of our desolate beasts are much more difficult than those of humans. Survival of the fittest. This is why many of our desolate beasts are scattered around." "The larger the settlement, the

    more competitive it is. In order to survive, we have to Go out and find a place."

    "It's good luck that I found it and survived, but it's bad luck..."

    Qin Yu could understand A Fei's words without saying anything.

    Insufficient aura, or an accident, disappears forever between heaven and earth.

    Qin Yu secretly sighed.

    Such a heavy topic is not suitable for her!

    "Since only the No. 2 tribe is poor, then you are not poor, right?" Qin Yu tapped the price tag.

    Then buy something!

    You Qi took the little boy back for a tour just now, so he should know how valuable the things she bought are!

    "We definitely don't have interstellar coins. I don't know what the shopkeeper charges?"

    "We can only exchange things with you!" Qin Yu took out a scale-like thing from under the counter.

    "The scale of value!" As he said that, Qin Yu put a capsule aside, and saw the side of the scale drooping instantly.

    "In case you don't believe it!" Qin Yu took out something and put it on the other side.

    Slowly, both ends of the balance returned to their original state.

    "These are the things sent by the No. 2 tribe just now!"

    The most terrifying thing is that she doesn't know what it is.

    In her opinion, it's just a pile of weeds...

    Anyway, the system will convert it into interstellar coins and give it to her.

    Qin Yu doesn't know, Ah Fei knows!

    He only took a glance, then looked at Huang Xiaoshou, "It's really a gold-swallowing beast!"

    "Very valuable?!"

    "It's very valuable to us desolate beasts, but it's useless to you humans."

    Qin Yu's expression changed instantly, and he became uninterested!

    I thought it was very valuable, and I could get some price difference from the system to make money!

    Ah Fei reached out and put the herbs on one plate on the table, and at the same time took out some things from his pocket and put them on.

    I saw that as Ah Fei released more and more things, the side of the capsule also rose higher and higher.

    until it reaches its highest point.

    However, Ah Fei didn't stop moving, and

    Qin Yu's eyes became brighter and brighter.

    So, Ah Fei is actually an invisible rich man? !

    "Small shopkeeper, you're back to your senses, put the capsules in!"

    Qin Yu looked at Ah Fei.

    Suddenly, I feel that this strong man's face is also very attractive!

    Bling!

    Qin Yu lowered his head and made a basket full of capsules.

    A Fei's eyes froze.

    basket? !

    They thought it was such a precious thing, and they wanted to wrap things up layer by layer, so they just took out a basket like that? !

    Ah Fei looked at the things he put on the value scale, and suddenly had the urge to take them back, how could he break it? !

    A Fei is going back to his tribe with a few capsules.

    He suddenly remembered something, turned around and said, "Little shopkeeper, lock the doors and windows at night, and don't open the door to anyone!" "

    Ah?!"

    "Your shop appears here, and it can block the outside air from entering. You The shop must be unusual! I believe that as long as you don't want people to come in, no one will be able to break in."

    Qin Yu nodded proudly.

    This is absolutely true!

    In this interstellar world where practitioners walk everywhere, she is a mortal, and this shop is definitely her pride!

    "We Desolate Beasts have lived on this planet for hundreds of years, but we haven't been to the depths of the desert yet." "It was once

    rumored that there was a giant treasure in the depths of the desert, and whichever tribe could get it would help the desolate The beast was restored to its ancient glory."

    "Many tribes sent people there, but no one came out."

    "The desolate beasts guarding the edge of the desert at that time said that at night they would see the depths of the desert. There is a huge figure swimming around, and no one knows what it is."

    "Although this is the edge, it also belongs to the desert!"

    Qin Yu nodded, "Don't worry! Even if you knock on the door, I won't open it !"

    Ah Fei: ...

    Why do you involve him? !

    Emphasize that they are plastic friendships? !

    Qin Yu was really woken up that night.

    The super loud knocking sound hit her door over and over again.

    Even the sound of golden sand hitting the glass mountain can be heard clearly.

    Qin Yu sat on the bed, looked in the direction of the sound, but didn't make a sound.

    This is not normal!

    In the past, especially when the shop was first famous in the fifth district, it was not safe at all.

    The fifth district was originally a criminal area. Suddenly, such a poor little girl with no background has so many treasures. How could no one be tempted? !

    It's just that she only knew about everything those people did the next day!

    It was Tudou who posted a video to mock these people she saw.

    Some people didn't make a sound, but some people smashed the windows with their weapons because they were out of breath or because they had no scruples.

    But at night she heard nothing.

    But this time, not only the knock on the door could be heard clearly, but also the sound of wind and sand...

    Qin Yu looked at the light brain, and Tudou didn't respond.

    The next day, when Ah Fei saw Qin Yu, he saw someone with two big dark circles, listlessly selling capsules mechanically.

    Only in the short afternoon yesterday, the news of the Qinyu shop spread throughout the nearby tribes.

    This early in the morning, countless wild beasts, some in human form, some in animal form, and some in half-human and half-animal form crowded into the shop to buy things.

    Qin Yu put the home value scale on the table and let the desolate beasts put things on it by themselves. She squinted her eyes halfway, as if she was about to fall asleep.

    But if someone wanted to steal and play tricks, Qin Yu quickly opened his eyes and hit him directly.

    Nobody wants to be 'smart' anymore!

    "Small shopkeeper, do you have dark circles under your eyes?" Ah Fei was a little surprised.

    "Admit the bed!" Qin Yu said angrily.

    Although A Fei is a rough guy, but his mind is still very delicate, he immediately changed the subject and said: "Small shopkeeper, if you can put some things for our adult wild beasts on the shelves, it will make more money!" Qin Yu let out a big breath

    , "Don't trick me! I won't say when new products will be on the shelves!" After

    finally sending away people, not beasts, Qin Yu started calling the system again.

    Qin Yu had been calling for potatoes since the morning when his voice was small, but the potatoes didn't come out.

    She even pressed the promotion button, but nothing happened.

    She panicked!

    If it was still like this at night, wouldn't she be the first person in history to be cold due to lack of sleep? !

    Holding the light brain in his arms, Qin Yu began to frantically click.

    "Stop, stop, stop! Don't click any more! If you click any more, the main system will be greeted by you!"

    "Tudou... you, are you okay?!"

    "It's okay!"

    "Did you feel it too?!"

    " If you wait a little longer, I might not feel anything!"

    Qin Yu: ...

    She was worrying for a long time in vain!

    "I called you last night and this morning, why didn't you come out?!"

ʚChapter 210 New Guest

    "Nothing happened, you must have just chatted when you called me, I have to rest when I come out to do something!" "

    Nothing happened, such a big thing happened last night!"

    "What's wrong, what happened around the host Our system will know about everything!"

    "Last night, there was such a loud knock on the door, you said it's okay?!" "

    It's just that there are guests knocking on the door, what a big deal! There are guests knocking on the door every day!" "

    Aren't you Got another virus?!"

    No concept of time? !

    Big night, the guests? !

    As soon as I heard about the virus, the potatoes blew up!

    This is its humiliation as the first child of the main system!

    "Who stipulates that customers can't knock on the door in the middle of the night! You decide your own business hours every day. In fact, there are 24 hours a day, and you can spend six hours wherever you want! People are sure that people can only come out at night. Is there any way?!"

    "Before you couldn't hear the sound, it was because those were unruly people! This is a guest, it is God, of course you, the shopkeeper, must hear it!" "So... last night you knew that

    I Is it intentional to be scared but still not coming out?!"

    Tudou: ...

    This logic seems a bit wrong...

    Although what she said is true, it just wants to take the opportunity to take revenge secretly, but is this the right time to ask this question? !

    Isn't it time to confirm the guest's situation with it? !

    "Cough! Don't talk nonsense, I didn't know you were afraid! I thought you just came to a place for the first time and didn't have a good rest!" "When you can

    control yourself from coughing before you feel guilty, come and argue with me!"

    Tudou: ...

    "Cough..." Tudou immediately covered his mouth, "I'm sure, I'm not guilty..." "

    Then what, leave some time for the guests at night, or they will have to knock on the door!" "

    Is the guest at night just A Fei? " You mean the creatures in the deep desert?"

    "That's right!"

    "I only have things for wild beast cubs here, and it's useless for those guests to come in!" " They also have cubs!"     "You mean, they also

    have cubs!"

Desolate beasts?!"

    "That's right, they just live in the desert and are active at night!"

    Qin Yu: ...

    Yes! There is nothing wrong with this logic!

    In order to welcome new guests at night, Qin Yu specially went to sleep early.

    The alarm clock rang at 12 o'clock, and Qin Yu quickly came downstairs.

    Accompanied by the violent storm like last night, pairs of glowing red eyes appeared in the wind and sand.

    Qin Yu changed the business status of the store and quietly waited for the arrival of customers.

    As the bell rang, Qin Yu instantly felt the sun float in.

    The golden light is almost blinding people's eyes!

    ah!

    Qin Yu covered her eyes and peeked through the gap between her hands!

    It's gold!

    Qin Yu's eyes instantly turned into small stars, the brightness of which could be compared with gold.

    The desolate beasts that came in were not gold monsters, but these desolate beasts were uniformly dressed in gold clothes...

    local tyrants!

    Qin Yu's mind immediately flashed a man with gold teeth and a big gold chain, staring at the image of 'I'm rich'. After that, he was immediately slapped away by these people wearing gold, and inherited the title of 'I'm rich'.

    Qin Yu laughed so hard that he couldn't see his eyes, and said, "Welcome!"

    A few people raised their fingers and pointed to the price tag!

    "Aura capsules, right? How much do you want for more than a few guests?"

    The golden desolate beasts looked at each other.

    Qin Yu immediately took out the value scale and introduced how to use it.

    Several desolate beasts looked at each other again, as if they were not sure what to take out.

    "Anything is fine, as long as you think it is valuable, such as the clothes you are wearing!"

    Qin Yu stared blankly.

    Huang Beast looked at each other when they heard the words, as if they didn't understand Qin Yu's words.

    But one of them took off the gold bracer and put it on the scale.

    The balance, which was supposed to change immediately, remained motionless as if it didn't feel anything.

    Qin Yu frowned, "Hehe, maybe, yes, it's not enough!"

    Putting the gold clothes on, the balance still didn't move.

    Qin Yu looked at a few guests, and if they let them drag on, they would run away!

    "I'm sorry, there may be something wrong with the scale, I'll check it!"

    Qin Yu lowered his head and called Tudou.

    Potato said lazily: "A Fei has said it before, gold is useless to them at all! Exchange something that is of no use to wild beasts for something that is extremely precious to them?! I don't want to make a loss-making deal!" "

    Yes They are useless, they are useful to me! When I go back and exchange them, they will be all money!" "

    Even if you get gold, you can only get the corresponding benefits from the system!"

    Qin Yu: ...

    In other words, the system She only treats gold as broken copper and iron to calculate the weight of money...

    She seems to be cursing at this moment!

    "Hey!" Qin Yu smiled and looked at the guests, "Cough, I'm sorry, there is a small problem with the scale, and the gold can't be calculated, so I have to trouble the guests to exchange for something else." "For example this one!"

    Qin

    Yu Yu Sheng was afraid that they would not understand, so he took out the things that A Fei and the others had exchanged for the past two days.

    These guests don't know whether they have never dealt with outsiders or what. Up to now, they have not said a word, and they have to rely on her to guess.

    Upon seeing those things, the golden guest's eyes changed slightly.

    They took out all kinds of things that could be exchanged from their pockets in unison.

    Qin Yu handed them the corresponding capsules according to the weighing scale, and several guests left contentedly.

    Qin Yu looked at the messy 'money' on the table and sighed.

    There is no motivation to open a shop like this!

    There is neither the feeling of touching money, nor the satisfaction of a pile of zeros on the brain...

    Early the next morning, as soon as A Fei walked in, Qin Yu felt that even the air suddenly became quiet.

    As soon as she looked up, she saw Ah Fei standing at the end of the line with a very bad expression.

    The guests in front of him either kept silent or murmured cautiously.

    Qin Yu had heard from the chats of the guests before that A Fei was a master lurker selected by several of their tribes, so he was the idol of many people.

    I didn't expect this idol effect to be so strong.

    When it was Ah Fei's turn, he skillfully put things on the weighing scale, looking at the scale, obviously absent-minded.

    "If you don't keep an eye on it, I will give you a few less capsules!"

    Ah Fei came back to his senses, "Although the shopkeeper loves money very much, he is not short of money!"

    Qin Yu curled her lips. , "I thought you were praising me."

    Ah Fei looked at the capsule in his palm and murmured, "I might not buy it like this in the future."

    "Ah?!"

    What does this mean? !

    Tribe No. 1 is his big client!

    "Even if you come, it's in your own name!" Ah Fei's smile was very ugly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 66.4K 59
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
23.7K 1.7K 11
Nadia Rivers is the austere higher of an up and coming street wear company- desperate to find the keys to the company's success. Quentin Ruffing is a...
36K 1.4K 44
"We're just friends, but why am I falling in love with you?" (Lee Chaeryeong x Fem Reader) Second book - On Hiatus **This is all a work of fiction, n...
10K 270 8
Take place around season five of TVD. Daroline-Centric. The travelers created a miracle baby. When Damon and Caroline slept together after Tyler foun...