Interstellar grocery store

By pttcch

The stars break and the soul spreads its wings. Pursue the mysteries of the universe and face unknown challen... More

Chapter 1 - 10
Chapter 11 - 20
Chapter 21 - 30
Chapter 31 - 40
Chapter 41 - 50
Chapter 51 - 60
Chapter 61 - 70
Chapter 71 - 80
Chapter 81 - 90
Chapter 91 - 100
Chapter 101 - 110
Chapter 111 - 120
Chapter 121 - 130
Chapter 131 - 140
Chapter 151 - 160
Chapter 161 - 170
Chapter 171 - 180
Chapter 181 - 190
Chapter 191 - 200
Chapter 201 - 210
Chapter 211 - 220
Chapter 221 - 230
Chapter 231 - 240
Chapter 241 - 250
Chapter 251 - 260
Chapter 261 - 270
Chapter 271 - 280
Chapter 281 - 290
Chapter 291 - 300
Chapter 301 - 310
Chapter 311 - 320
Chapter 321 - 330
Chapter 331 - 340
Chapter 341 - 350
Chapter 351 - 360
Chapter 361 - 370
Chapter 371 - 380
Chapter 381 - 390
Chapter 391 - 400
Chapter 401 - 410
Chapter 411 - 420
Chapter 421 - 430
Chapter 431 - 440
Chapter 441 - 450
Chapter 451 - 460
Chapter 461 - 470
Chapter 471 - 478

Chapter 141 - 150

163 0 0
By pttcch

ʚChapter 141 Who are you

    Qin Yu slowly looked towards the door without making a sound.

    And the people outside the door kept knocking as if they were sure there was someone inside.

    There was no rush, no slowness, no pauses...it was like a machine!

    A bad feeling rose slowly from the bottom of my heart.

    It's 2 o'clock in the morning.

    No one will look for her at this time.

    If there was something urgent, it wouldn't be this kind of knocking on the door.

    The desolate beast in the fluttering light made a sound again!

    Isn't it said that humans will open the door when they hear a knock?

    Why is the person in front of him just standing there dryly?

    They are in a hurry!

    Qin Yu looked down at the flutter in his hand, "You mean, the person knocking on the door is yours? No, the wild beast?" The

    wild beast in the flutter nodded desperately.

    Qin Yu swallowed her saliva.

    After hearing what it said, it felt that it shouldn't even open the door!

    She lives in a hotel now, the corridors are all monitored, okay? !

    Open the door, let in a desolate beast, and walk out the next day intact? !

    No matter how much she talks, it can't be explained clearly, okay? !

    [Ding Dong~]

    [Temporary task] [Desolate Beast's SOS] All the customers of the grocery store are the ones we want to help. What's more, it's still a group of desolate beasts who have been blamed and have never hurt anyone?

    The mission is to complete the call for help from the desolate beast!

    Rewards open a special cooperation channel with wild beasts.

    The penalty is banning the use of the mobile store for the next month.

    This is forcing her to complete it!

    This month is the experience period, and the end of the experience period will start next month, and the virtual battle competition organized by the border army will start again.

    If she is not allowed to use the mobile store, isn't it intentional to put her at odds with the border army?

    Qin Yu stood in front of the door and cheered herself up.

    How to explain it when it explodes!

    Qin Yu opened the door instantly, wanting the wild beasts outside to come in quickly.

    Just like this, there was no monitoring to see her 'illegal' transaction with Desolate Beast.

    However, when she saw the person outside the door...

    "Hey? Who are you? Who are you looking for?"

    "They seem to call you the shopkeeper?"

    Standing outside the door was a muscular man with lush hair.

    "We meet again!"

    Again? !

    Qin Yu looked at the man in front of him trying to search in his mind.

    Search failed!

    She definitely didn't know this man.

    It's impossible for her not to have any impression of this thick hair!

    "You, did you recognize the wrong person?"

    "Small shopkeeper, it's me! When the green bamboo star, you were inside the shop, and I was outside the shop!"

    Qin Yu looked at these sincere eyes, and instantly felt a pair of eyes like his. Eyes flashed across my mind.

    However, the owner of those eyes is not a person!

    "Instant noodles?" Qin Yu asked tentatively.

    "That's right! You said that thing was instant noodles that day!"

    That's it! What a beast!

    "Come in and talk!"

    Qin Yu let people in, and said directly, "Can your desolate beasts take human form?"

    If this is the case, isn't it likely that there are many desolate beasts around who have turned into people?

    "Our desolate beasts are just like the goblins who can cultivate in the original Blue Star. To a certain extent, we can transform!" "It's

    just that there is too little aura in the interstellar, or the aura here is not like Blue Star, so there is no way to change it!" It is directly used for cultivation, so there are very few desolate beasts that can transform."

    "Oh!" I immediately relaxed!

    But she didn't seem to have said anything bad about wild beasts before...

    "What do you have to do with them?" Qin Yu raised the shaking light to the man in front of him.

    "Wait a minute, you wild beasts should have names, right?" Qin Yu suddenly realized that she couldn't call this man wild beasts wild beasts.

    "After we transform into adults, we have a name. The little shopkeeper can call me A Fei." A Fei didn't mind the little shopkeeper's interruption.

    He looked at the wild beast on the flutter, and said, "This is the wild beast of our clan." "

    The interior of the wild beast is not as united as you humans think."

    "We are divided into the main war faction and the main peace faction."

    "But because our Lord Peace faction is weak, you all think that all wild beasts feed on people."

    Qin Yu thought of the message A Fei sent when the two met for the first time.

    At that time, it found the grocery store because it felt a different aura.

    "So, your main peace faction is looking for things with aura to eat?"

    "The desolate beasts have always lived on aura, and if it wasn't for the shortage of aura, they wouldn't be divided into two factions to find humans." "

    Wait, wait! This is wrong!" Qin Yu frowned and said, "According to what you said, you attack humans to survive. Then what did you eat before humans entered the interstellar era?" A Fei was silent for a while, and then slowly said, "Before humans entered the interstellar era, the

    star The aura is enough for us to eat!"

    have to!

    Needless to say!

    When human beings start to cultivate, they need to use a lot of spiritual power.

    Although there are only a small number of people who can practice.

    However, now is the interstellar era.

    The number of human beings can no longer be accommodated on one planet.

    "Most of the ancestors of our Lord Harmony School were monsters who cultivated human form on the Blue Star. Therefore, we were affected and believed in the way of heaven. We will not kill easily!"

    Qin Yu's thoughts ran away and far away again.

    She recalled the prototype of A Fei.

    So, did they become that way because they were affected by some interstellar radiation, or because they were mixed blood? !

    "There are not one or two desolate beasts under that mine vein, but a desolate beast lair! Even if I want to save them, I can't save them all!" Even if the system

    gives a task, it must be considered practically!

    "You don't need to save all of them, just save those children!" Ah Fei clenched his fists and said.

    "At that time, they will attract the attention of the alliance's special team. The little shopkeeper can just take the opportunity to rescue those children!" It sounds

    so easy...

    So, does it mean that even Desolate Beast thinks she has skills like teleportation array and teleportation? ? !

    "Small shopkeeper, as long as you are willing to help save those children! I can represent our lord and pie, and we will buy all our food from the grocery store in the future!" "

    Of course, the premise is that the small shopkeeper's store has spiritual food!" A Fei quickly added.

    Reiki does flow from the grocery store.

    However, the food sold in the grocery store is not available!

    In case the small shopkeeper insists on letting them buy those things

    But those auras definitely prove that there are products with auras in the store!

    Qin Yu exhaled.

    Since it has taken the initiative to raise conditions, let's talk about business!

    "Interstellar currency is used for human transactions, but you don't need it? What are you going to buy with me?"

    A Fei had thought of this question a long time ago, and he took out a shiny thing from his pocket.

    crystallization? !

    Qin Yu instantly looked at Ah Fei with an incredible look!

    He is a ruthless person!

    This thing can be said to be the origin of the wild beast's survival, right? Just like the inner alchemy of monsters.

    Even just take it out to buy things? !

    Didn't you just say that you don't kill easily? !

ʚChapter 142 Save

    Seeing Qin Yu's eyes, Ah Fei knew that she was thinking about it, and immediately said, "This is not a crystal! No, it's a crystal, no, it's not a crystal..."

    Qin Yu? ? ?

    "Anyway, it's not the crystallization you know!"

    "This is the trading currency that circulates among our wild beasts."

    "It's called crystallization because it contains aura indeed, and it's not crystallization because it's not in our bodies. That one."

    "Let me see!" Qin Yu took the 'crystal' and found that it looked more and more familiar.

    She pulled out the "Ore Encyclopedia" and immediately turned to a page.

    Lingshi!

    In the history of the cultivation period, Lingshi was once used as a currency for general transactions.

    Because it contains powerful aura, practitioners can directly absorb and use it.

    Wherever there are veins of spirit stones, there must be big families or sects.

    Practice near the veins, the speed of practice will increase.

    "Where did you get this from?"

    "In the mineral veins! Some planets are not suitable for you to survive, but they are suitable for us. There are mineral veins on many planets." "

    Then why don't you just absorb the spiritual energy here?!"

    " There are only so many ore veins, and our population is very large. In the words of you humans, it is a drop in the bucket."

    Qin Yu nodded, but ignored this.

    "Actually, you don't have to use this. If you can find other things, I think they are valuable and can be exchanged!" "

    The little store manager agreed to help us save people?!"

    Save people, let's talk Simple, but by no means an easy task.

    Let’s just talk about how she can go from safflower star to accident experience star in this emergency period.

    But fortunately, the alliance did not stop everyone from going to experience the star because of this, and even encouraged those who participated in the experience to join them in exterminating the wild beast nest.

    Qin Yu took the opportunity to mix in the team and reached the destination.

    However, as soon as I got off the spaceship, I was stopped...

    All the people who participated had signed up for the experience before.

    With such an 'illegal' identity as Qin Yu, it was immediately found out by the machine.

    But, fortunately, Qin Yu still has this face.

    "Small shopkeeper?"

    Fortunately, she was recognized immediately, if she was regarded as someone with evil intentions, someone else would come to save her!

    "Little shopkeeper, why are you here! It's very dangerous here!"

    "I was thinking of you working so hard to eliminate harm for the people, so I'll do my part too!" Qin Yu smiled dryly, shaking the gun in his hand pack.

    Everyone's eyes lit up instantly. Could it be that the shopkeeper is going to...

    "I heard that it will last for a while, so I came here specially to sell instant noodles and power supplement pills!"

    Everyone...

    They really thought it was beautiful just now!

    It would be delusional to think that the small shopkeeper would come to give them something, ha ha!

    It must be influenced by the desolate beasts, they are all whimsical, haha!

    That's right, it was the wild beast's fault!

    However, this is the small shopkeeper!

    Qin Yu naturally started selling them not far from the wild beast's lair.

    Of course, it would be more perfect if there were no two people around to protect her.

    Qin Yu's arrival was like a buff. The beast nest that was expected to take another day to be completely destroyed suddenly became about to win!

    Qin Yu? ?

    "Haha, it's not thanks to the little shop owner that you opened the shop here!"

    Well, what's the matter with closing her shop? !

    "The alliance army just sent a message that as long as we can destroy the beast's nest today, all participants will get a bucket of instant noodles and a power supplement pill!" "Stop talking! I have to go help!

    "

    Qin Yu looked at the two who were protecting him, "You, the Alliance Army, are you so proud?!" "

    Our Alliance Army is famously generous, and the benefits are good!"

    The two of them didn't feel Qin Yu's heart at all. Dripping blood, said proudly.

    Qin Yu took a deep breath and couldn't delay any longer!

    She secretly contacted Desolate Beast directly with fluctuating lights, and immediately carried out the plan.

    I saw that an accident happened suddenly in the one-sided battle just now.

    "Everyone, be careful! This is the last desperate fight of the desolate beast! As long as we hold on, we will win!" "

    You two, hurry up and help!"

    The two soldiers looked at the battlefield not far away, and their hearts really flew. In the past, you can still keep your mission in mind.

    "No, our mission is to protect the small shopkeeper!"

    "What do you do to protect me? It's all like this, and no one buys anything, so I must hide too! Hurry up, if you are really successful by the desolate beast, you will be better off." It's dangerous!"

    "...Then let's take the shopkeeper to a safe place first!"

    Qin Yu didn't refuse anymore, if they were not sure about her safety, the two of them would never leave.

    It wasn't until the two of them were sure that they were far away that Qin Yu secretly changed his outfit and followed everyone, breaking into the battlefield like a powerful supernatural being.

    If anyone is distracted at this time, look elsewhere.

    You will find out, how can there be a person around who is always so safe?

    The desolate beasts attacked indiscriminately, why couldn't they hit her? !

    Of course, no one is distracted at such a critical moment of life and death.

    Therefore, Qin Yu was so upright, and no one found out that he walked around behind the wild beast's nest.

    There, there was already a desolate beast waiting for her.

    "ap;...¥ap;"

    "..."

    "Don't talk about it, I just pulled the light on the place where I put my things, I can't understand what you are talking about!"

    Desolate Beast...

    Why did they suddenly feel that their boss was looking for it? People are not reliable? !

    Qin Yu took the small box from Huangshou's hand, and felt relieved, and was in the mood to chat with Huangshou.

    "I know you asked me to take good care of them, don't worry, I'll hand them over to Ah Fei when I get back, and I will definitely let your cubs be fine!" As he said,

    Qin Yu patted the wild beast's, um, maybe it was the shoulder The place.

    "Okay, I'll go first!" He stood up and walked out.

    The desolate beast is dumbfounded!

    Why is she leaving, the wild beast cub hasn't been given to her yet? !

    As soon as he was in a hurry, the desolate beast immediately grabbed the man back.

    Qin Yu turned around and looked at the group of cubs waiting to be fed in the arms of the desolate beast at this time, feeling bad all over.

    What happened to this wild beast? !

    She came here to rescue the cubs, but she didn't give her the key at the beginning, but gave her another one first.

    Qin Yu looked at the box in his hand, so what exactly is this? !

    In the eyes of Desolate Beast, is it more important than cubs? !

    Desolate beast is wronged!

    They heard that the people invited by the boss love money!

    Although the boss has already discussed with her, what if he changes his mind?

    Humans are like this!

    So, they discussed it and gave her the valuable things they had first, so that she could help take their cubs away!

    Embarrassed, Qin Yu immediately stuffed a group of cubs into the box.

    This time, he left the wild beast lair without even saying hello!

    How embarrassing!

    Fortunately, she doesn't have supernatural powers, so she walks slowly!

    Otherwise, it would be embarrassing to find that there are no cubs when you get home!

    What's inside this important box, though?

    It should be okay for her to take a peek, right?

    Don't take it away, just take a look!

    Besides, those cubs should also breathe, right?

    Yes, you can't suffocate them, so be sure to open them!

    It's not that she is so curious, she just has to see it!

    Qin Yu carefully opened the box a crack, and she took a peek inside...

ʚChapter 143 Cubs

    When Qin Yu returned to the hotel, Ah Fei had been waiting for a long time.     Seeing Qin Yu coming back, he hurried

    forward and said, "How is it? Did you succeed?!" "Do you     wild beasts

    also love money?" , we would rather have spiritual energy!"     "Then why didn't that desolate beast give me a cub first, but a box of spirit-gathering stones?"     As soon as Qin Yu opened the lid, under the light, the spirit-gathering stones were extremely dazzling.     Of course, it would have been even more shocking if it wasn't for the few desolate beasts lying on top.     "..."     "This is their thanks to you, the shopkeeper." Ah Fei said.     "Give it to me?! Thank you!" Qin Yu suddenly slapped A Fei.     "You guys, if you ask me for help, just help, why are you so polite! It's not enough to cooperate with me, you have to thank me alone! Haha!" Having said that, Qin Yu's hand still naturally put the box on     her behind.     That way, I am afraid that A Fei will be able to snatch the box away if he is a little late.     A Fei has black lines all over his head.     Little shopkeeper!     Our cub is still in the box, let me know first!     It can't be that even the cub wants to get rid of it!     Unexpectedly, Qin Yu was really like this.     A Fei successfully hugged the cubs one by one, but there was a problem at the very end.     The cub was pawing at the box vigorously, trying not to let Ah Fei take it away.     But as soon as Qin Yu got his hands on it, the little guy immediately let go of his paws.

    Qin Yu looked at A Fei with a look of disgust, "You can't do this! You still want to raise children, don't you wild beasts have any mothers who are responsible for raising children? You have to learn from others!" "

    Look , you cry when you touch the little guy!"

    Ah Fei looked at Qin Yu, a strong man, tears were about to come out!

    Their desolate beasts feed on spiritual energy, and the children they give birth to are naturally unusual.

    Even if they are still cubs, they still know who their own family members are, and they will never give birth to clinging to foreigners!

    Unless...

    Ah Fei took a closer look at the cub, and his heart sank. It really was just born.

    "Shopkeeper, you... have you met it before?"

    Qin Yu looked at the little furry guy in his hand.

    When she was in the desolate beast's den, because she was in a hurry to leave, she indeed snatched these few.

    "Don't rely on me to keep it from you. I must have touched it before, but it's not just this one!" It's

    obvious that I don't have enough affinity, so I want to rely on her, no way? !

    "But, only this one is just born!"

    "The newborn is curious about this world, and it will stick to the first unfamiliar breath it feels!" "

    If there is no accident, at this stage, we are I won't let the little guy show up at all!"

    Ah Fei was really about to cry!

    Can wild beasts grow up properly if they are raised in the human world? !

    Qin Yu...

    So, it's really her problem...

    "Cough! It's okay! It's just crying! You can be called a child if you don't cry!" Saying this, Qin Yu stuffed the little guy into Ah Fei's hands.

    In the next second, the sky-shattering cry rang out.

    "Don't pay attention to it, cry and cry and find no one cares, stop crying for a while!"

    "It's alright, alright! You go!"

    Qin Yu planned to rush away her 'embarrassment'!

    Ah Fei stood here, reminding her to do stupid things all the time!

    Ah Fei stuffed the little guy back into Qin Yu's hands.

    The crying stopped immediately.

    "It's useless! We have done this before, and the cub almost died of exhaustion. We can only trouble the shopkeeper to raise it!" "..." "

    You

    , let me raise one, a desolate beast?!"

    This is Afraid that others would not know that she was in collusion with the desolate beast? !

    "Shopkeeper, don't worry, our desolate beasts have a very long growth period! This little guy won't be seen as a desolate beast even after several years!" "

    What is that?"

    "Just keep it as a pet! "

    Qin Yu...

    Are you sure, this is really a descendant of your race? !

    "Shopkeeper, please! I'll send these back first!"

    After saying that, without giving Qin Yu a chance to refuse, Ah Fei left the room in an instant.

    Qin Yu looked down at the little guy who fell asleep again in his hand.

    It's like a puppy smashing it!

    Forget it, just treat it as a pet!

    [Ding Dong~]

    Ah Fei left smoothly, her temporary task was completed, and the system came out to issue rewards!

    [Temporary task] Congratulations to the host for perfectly completing the [Desolate Beast's Call for Help], and also abducted a Desolate Beast cub!

    Abducted? !

    What broken system, can you use words? !

    Kidnapping is against the law!

    The system is coughing, please listen to the reward carefully, the host!

    Qin Yu...

    The system specially rewards hosts to open trading channels with desolate beasts. At the same time, because the host has performed super long, it brought back a cub, and the system specially unlocked the desolate beast product, the aura capsule (cub).

    (The host can give the desolate beast cub unlimited free aura capsules. It cannot be put on sale for the time being.) The

    aura capsule is a capsule made by compressing aura through high-tech means in a certain plane. Then the aura in the capsule is processed by special means, making it very suitable for the biological cubs that feed on aura. (The spiritual energy absorption rate can reach 100%~)

    Qin Yu looked at the little guy and murmured, "You are lucky!"

    After the matter of the wild beast nest is resolved, only the problem of gathering spirit stone veins remains.

    At that time, there was a desolate beast nest, which could be used as an excuse. It is not good to destroy it first. Now that the desolate beast nest has disappeared, everyone is staring at the alliance. If this is not resolved, the practitioners will definitely riot!

    "Ayan, I know you must be reasonable in what you do! However, this matter is no longer a question of whether I believe you or not. We must give an explanation to all practitioners!" "Yes, every time a harmful mineral vein is

    found , we are the first to solve it. If it is delayed this time, it is hard to guarantee that everyone will not have an idea!" "

    Last time when developing the planet, those people quietly attacked the mine, this time they are very likely to use this mine Come and attack us, don't delay!"

    Although Wei Yan did not belong to the Alliance Army, he also graduated from a military university!

    Coupled with the fact that he has been helping the border army for so many years, after all, he is only one official title away from the soldier!

    These people in front of him are either his teachers or bosses, all of whom he respects very much!

    He took a deep breath and said, "If I say that harmful mineral veins are not harmful at all, and even beneficial, what do you think?"

    Those sitting here are not well-informed, even if Wei Yan says that he is actually a desolate beast, they will not be surprised!

    But because of this, the more they need evidence, not what they think, but what others think!

    "I have no evidence!"

    "Ayan, do you know what you are talking about?!" "

    Everyone, don't worry! Since Ayan said that this is a beneficial ore, he is definitely not talking nonsense, at least there must be some reason, Ayan Yan, tell me!"

    "...I heard it from someone else!"

    "Confused!"

ʚChapter 144: Big Boss Arrives

    "Listen, listen, what is he saying now?!"

    "Let's help suppress such a big matter, and the last explanation is to listen to someone else?!" "

    Wei Yan, Wei Yan!"

    " Why did the life in the fifth district and the tempering in the army make you what you are now? Do you know how serious this harmful mineral vein is?!" Juling stone veins, as long as they are nearby,

    practitioners The aura in the body will be sucked away automatically.

    This is a big taboo for all practitioners!

    Obviously knowing that it is not a good thing, but still want to keep it, is there no guarantee that it will not make people think too much?

    Could it be some kind of conspiracy? Does the alliance want to wipe out all these practitioners one day? !

    At this time, if someone is spreading rumors, the civil war will start in minutes!

    "I know!" Wei Yan said.

    "You know, you know shit!"

    "You cursed, I want to tell my mistress!"

    "You still have the face to mention your mistress?!"

    "Who did you listen to?!" A sensible old man said suddenly.

    "... There is a small shop owner of a grocery store!"

    Now everyone fell silent.

    Everyone looked at each other in blank dismay, or they really didn't know how to react at this time.

    Although none of them had actually seen the legendary shopkeeper.

    However, they have really enjoyed the convenience brought to them by the products in the grocery store.

    As high-ranking officials of the Union Army, those products will be distributed to them every month.

    Although I scoffed at it at first, but the changes and persuasion of the people around me, until I used it...

    However, there is always a trace of defense in their hearts.

    The shops that suddenly appeared, the products that appeared suddenly, are so different...

    If the upper management hadn't been saying that the identity of the small shopkeeper was fine, they might have already done something!

    Now, this small shop owner said that the harmful ore they always thought was beneficial ore? !

    This is completely upside down cognition!

    But thinking about their previous income, I feel that the small shopkeeper may be right.

    Wei Yan has another dose of strong medicine at this time!

    He took out the Profound Sky Stone that he carried with him every day.

    "Waste rock? Why are you showing us this?"

    "This is not a waste rock!"

    As he spoke, he took out a pen and drew two small teleportation arrays on the table, and then picked out two small Sky Profound Stones As the eye of the array, activate!

    He put a teacup in the middle of the array.

    A flash of light flashed, and the teacup suddenly appeared in the middle of another formation!

    "This?!"

    "What is this?!"

    "What did you just do?!"

    After a person reacted, he quickly picked up the teacup and checked it carefully, "It's my teacup!"

    "Chuan, teleportation array?! The first part The buzzing teleportation array passed on by time?!"

    "It belongs to you, the shopkeeper?!"

    "It belongs to the shopkeeper. The shopkeeper told me how to use this stone!" Wei Yan affirmed.

    "This is not some waste stone. Its scientific name is Profound Sky Stone, and it is a necessary vision stone for the teleportation formation!"

    Several military leaders were like elementary school students at this time.

    Looking at the stone in Wei Yan's hand, he opened his mouth slightly in surprise, but couldn't say a word.

    A big guy finally couldn't bear to reach out to touch it.

    As a result, Wei Yan put the stone into his pocket with one flip of his hand.

    "Cut! So what's the baby doing? This kind of waste rock is a big push!" The boss who was refuted made himself find a way to go down.

    Wei Yan didn't say a word, if he could receive it, then Wei Yan would be too ashamed of the title of formation idiot given by everyone.

    "Did the little shopkeeper tell you what the benefits of this stone are?"

    "Just tell me, it's best to keep it, otherwise I'm afraid I'll regret it later when I know the effect!"

    Several big brothers glanced at each other again.

    "Maybe, we should go for a walk!"

    "That small shop owner opened his stall in Honghuaxing these days?" Wei Yan asked this question.

    "Yes!"

    "You, take us there!"

    "Shall we all go? I heard that the owner of the shop is not old. Would it scare people if we all go?" "Did

    she do something wrong?" What are you afraid of?!"

    Everyone looked at the speaker, with your sultry face, how many children have to be scared to cry!

    "What do you think I'm doing? You think there are too many people, who doesn't decide for themselves! Anyway, I'm going! Maybe these ores can be used in weapons!" Yes, this stern-faced teacher is the

    military who specializes in weapons. An expert in forging, and also a guest teacher in many schools.

    But he is not the kind of expert in the laboratory, but an expert who likes to hold his own weapon and actually go to the battlefield to kill the enemy!

    This time, I also came to test my new weapon!

    So, in the end, a group of people walked into the training market.

    All the sellers and buyers stopped what they were doing and looked at this group of people.

    "That, is it Wei Yan?!"

    "It's not just Wei Yan, are those behind you some big bosses from the military?!" "

    Yes! I went to the Central Star to listen to the lecture before, and it was that big boss who gave it!"

    " It’s Lin Yan! My idol! Breaking into the beast’s lair with one person’s strength, and killing the wild beast!” “

    Ahh! It’s really Lin Yan! It’s really Lin Yan!”

    “I’m going, There is also Officer Zhao De, who made my weapon himself, and his engraving! My God, I actually saw a real person at such a close distance!" "..."

    Qin

    Yu also looked here because he heard the noise past.

    "It seems that some important person is here?"

    "I heard it's a military boss?"

    "Military? What are they here for? Could it be that someone got a baby?"

    "I haven't heard of it!"

    "That can't be Arrest people!"

    As the big bosses approached, the guests who had been gossiping and discussing just now all turned into stars in an instant.

    I saw that under the leadership of Wei Yan, this group of people stood in front of the stall.

    In such an instant, the Star Eyes just now completely changed, just like the face-changing dolls I used to play with.

    Qin Yu looked at the customers in front of the shop, his eyes changing back and forth between star eyes and anger.

    Until, one person plucked up the courage and said in a low voice, "Even the bosses can't jump in the queue! We all worked so hard to get here!"

    One person spoke out, and everyone came up with courage.

    Although the small shop owner now has unlimited quantity every day, this is not our shop after all!

    They all knew that the shopkeeper didn't use the teleportation array to go back to the central star these days, but lived in a hotel. Obviously, the shopkeeper might not have planned to use the teleportation array to go back and forth like before.

    Maybe they won't come after this wave of things are sold out.

    It is very likely that there is one more person in front of you, so you can't buy it when you come to me!

    Even if you are a military boss, you can't be an idol!

    This is a rare opportunity!

    In the past, when the small shopkeepers were still in the fifth district, it was fine. Now that they are in the central star, they may not even have the opportunity to go.

    Then, Qin Yu saw that the faces of the big bosses turned blue, then white, and then red amidst the voices of denunciation.

    "Cough!" Wei Yan had watched enough of the show, and made a sound on the edge of the big guys.

    "Everyone, don't worry, we are not here to buy things. We just ask the shopkeeper about some things!"

    Hearing this, everyone's hearts were immediately relieved!

    Say it earlier!

    As long as you don't steal things, they are still our idols!

ʚChapter 145: Boss?

    The bigwigs originally wanted to leave after asking.

    As a result, when it came out just now, they didn't even dare to jump in line to ask questions.

    After all, I heard that the small shopkeeper has fixed business hours every day.

    What if they ask the question if it is considered business hours?

    Those guests can't kill them with their eyes? !

    It wasn't until she closed the stall and a long group of people followed her back to the hotel that this serious conversation really started.

    "We heard from Ayan that you told him about the harmful ore?"

    That's it!

    Qin Yu got up resignedly, and took out a spirit-gathering stone from the box that Huangshou gave her.

    As soon as they saw the Juling Stone, everyone's eyes changed instantly.

    All the bosses who were sitting peacefully just now got up subconsciously and took a step back.

    Qin Yu looked at the stone in his hand.

    "It's just a rock!"

    She wanted them to sit back!

    This is no beast.

    With so many people, it is impossible to absorb all the aura in an instant with just one stone!

    If Ju Lingshi had this ability, they wouldn't give them a chance to destroy the veins!

    The point!

    After all, they are a group of bigwigs!

    This affects the image too much!

    Everyone also reacted in Qin Yu's eyes.

    It seems, um, a little excited!

    With a look of nowhere to put his hands, Xiaobu moved back to the seat.

    Qin Yu took a brush and began to draw on the ore.

    Wei Yan walked to Qin Yu's side in an instant and looked carefully.

    Another formation!

    This formation is much easier than the teleportation formation.

    After three or two strokes, Qin Yu put down the pen and stuffed the stone into Wei Yan's hand at the same time.

    Wei Yan was a little at a loss holding the Juling Stone.

    It is more obvious that the stone absorbs his own spiritual power in his hand.

    But, let him let it go, he is a little bit reluctant!

    He has never seen this formation before!

    Qin Yu waited for a long time but did not wait for Wei Yan's exclamation.

    When she turned her head, she saw someone still staring blankly at the stone in her hand.

    "Activate it!"

    How could a person who is usually so smart become dumbfounded when he encountered the formation!

    Wei Yan, who realized that he was talking to him, immediately injected spiritual energy into it in a hurry.

    Everyone stared at Ju Lingshi eagerly.

    Then, except for the light, nothing changes in the stone.

    "There's no change?" Zhao De said straightforwardly.

    Qin Yu looked at Wei Yan and motioned for him to speak.

    Wei Yan looked back with his eyes, me? !

    No, what should he say? !

    Didn't they communicate with each other? !

    If you don't have this kind of thing, let him make it up now, how would he know what function to make up!

    As I said before, even if these big guys didn't watch Wei Yanchang grow up, they were still human beings.

    The interaction between the eyes of the two was completely watched by them.

    Obviously, they have now determined that the two were lying before!

    Including everything just now, drawing formations and activating them in front of them is all a joke!

    This time, it was finally Qin Yu's turn to complain!

    Who told you to edit it now!

    The stone is in your hand, can you not feel any changes in yourself? !

    Seeing that Wei Yan was still in a daze, Qin Yu snatched the stone and threw it into the hand of Zhao De who was closest to him.

    After Zhao De caught the stone in a hurry, he was about to throw it out.

    He is not Wei Yan's formation idiot!

    For the formation, all the harmful stones are held in his hands.

    But just as he was about to throw it out, the raised hand retracted again.

    Everyone looked at him defensively.

    They are also unwilling to take this stone!

    Could this be some kind of trick played by that old guy Zhao De?

    "I, how do you feel, this stone is helping me absorb spiritual energy?"

    Qin Yu was pleased!

    Big guy is still big guy!

    "This is the function of the spirit-gathering stone!" Qin Yu explained, "As long as a small formation is used, it can help the wearer to send spiritual energy into the body all the time." "You, I really feel that there is

    spiritual energy coming to you Running inside the body?"

    "Nonsense! I'm a craftsman, and I'm very sensitive to changes in aura!"

    "Show me! Show me!"

    The stone that everyone dodged just now immediately became a sought-after item. The teleportation came from everyone's hands.

    It's just that Wei Yan is pitiful.

    I don't have enough seniority, and I don't even have a chance to grab it!

    Obviously it was in my own hands in the first place!

    "Or use it as the eye stone of the spirit-gathering formation, so as to prevent failure in the promotion process due to insufficient spiritual energy!"

    Everyone was stunned by the snatching action!

    They all turned their heads to look at Qin Yu.

    It seemed to be confirming whether she was talking just now!

    "Don't you want an explanation for everyone? This is it!" "

    I'm too tired today, I want to rest! Please take the door down when you go out!"

    Qin Yu turned around sharply, it was a bitter experience The rest of the house is gone!

    They are full of questions and haven't asked them yet, why don't they give them this chance? !

    In the end, the few people sat here for a long time, but they had no choice but to get up and leave.

    Wei Yan looked at the Juling Stone that was still held in the hands of several of his teachers and superiors...

    "This stone..."

    "This is evidence!" A big guy responded quickly and authentically.

    "That's right!" All the bosses agreed!

    "Without this evidence, how can we convince other practitioners that Juling Stone is not a harmful ore?" "

    You saw it just now, can you draw this formation? If you can draw it, we will keep it!

    " Things that can be drawn and succeeded in one pass will not be so difficult to learn...

    Several masters grasped this point and dared to say so!

    "So, we must take this thing away!"

    "That's right! It's not that we want to keep it privately! It's just to give everyone an explanation!"

    "But..." Wei Yan thought of the money-loving character of the shopkeeper.

    Could she really allow them to take such a valuable thing from her? !

    It was completely within Qin Yu's expectation that the stone was taken away.

    Although this is not something sold in the shop, her Qin Yu's things are not so easy to get!

    As the training period came to an end, fewer and fewer people came to replenish it.

    After the peak supply period last time, everyone put all their efforts together, planning to take advantage of the last period to kill a few more desolate beasts.

    It's time for Qinyu to take a stroll around the experience market!

    Handing over the stall to Yuan Chen, Qin Yu started shopping.

    During the training period, they mainly fight desolate beasts, and the things sold in the training market are naturally related to desolate beasts.

    The crystallization of desolate beasts, some parts of the body, and some herbs picked at the training place? ore?

    Anyway, that's what the seller wrote.

    From Qin Yu's point of view, it looked exactly like the weeds and stones she saw in Blue Star.

    When passing by a small stall, the little pet that had been sleeping in his arms suddenly writhed uneasily.

    Qin Yu looked down, did he want to pee?

    She was so frightened that she immediately hugged the little guy with both hands, stretched her arms and ran forward.

    If you can't hold back, don't pee on her.

    As soon as he ran past the small stall, the little guy immediately became quiet.

    Qin Yu frowned, completely puzzled.

    So, it was actually just a nightmare in sleep? !

    Reluctantly turned around, and continued to return to the stall just now.

    Then, as in the previous scene, it happened again.

    When Qin Yu returned to the small stall for the third time, she finally realized that this little guy didn't want to boo, nor did he have a nightmare, but something affected it!

ʚChapter 146 Bargaining

    "Small shopkeeper, are you here to buy something?!"

    Who in the entire training market doesn't know Qin Yu? !

    Just a few days ago, a group of military leaders came, so many practitioners came here specifically to see their idols.

    Although I didn't see it in the end, they all left.

    But when you are here, let’s go to the market by the way!

    This turn, no matter what you have to spend!

    No, their business has been very good these days!

    "I brought this thing back from the experience star myself!"

    "Shopkeeper, look at this, this is the fur of a C-level desolate beast! Don't look at its softness, ordinary weapons have no effect on it at all! Do it! Made into clothes and worn on the body, it is also very high-end!"

    "Then look at this! This is the tendon of an E-level desolate beast! This desolate beast is famous for its flexibility, so its tendons are long and stretchable. Sex..."

    "Then this! The shopkeeper doesn't know how to practice, so he must have a weapon to defend himself! This is used to make weapons..." "

    I remember, making weapons without permission is illegal, right?!" "

    ..."

    "Don't tell the shopkeeper It’s so scary! Why is it called making weapons privately?! Just go to the place where the alliance specializes in weapons and register first, and then go to the weapon maker approved by the alliance with the certificate, and you’ll be fine!

    ” There are only a handful of manufacturers, and if I remember correctly, the schedule has been scheduled for several years. Are you sure you want me to take this raw material to find them?" "..."

    He

    is just selling a product, why is it so difficult!

    Everyone knows that these things are taken to the black market!

    Why did the shopkeeper expose him like this!

    "What's yours?"

    After searching around, Qin Yu finally found something strange at the stall.

    "The little shopkeeper is talking about this?" The shopkeeper picked up the black stone from the corner and said, "It might be some kind of ore!" "

    Although I don't know what it is, it must be a very precious ore!"

    Qin Yu...

    What are you doing? Are you embarrassed to say such a thing? !

    The storekeeper scratched his head awkwardly under Qin Yu's gaze, and continued, "I'm not talking nonsense!" "

    I clearly remember that day, it was a cloudy, windy and rocky weather!" "

    My team and A high-level desolate beast bumped into the opposite side!"

    "The atmosphere is ready to explode!" "

    Our captain, that is a first-class master, he took the lead to draw his weapon and rushed towards the desolate beast!" "

    Then , several of us were also infected by the captain's bravery, and rushed over!"

    "Just at..."

    "Speak to the point!" Qin Yu interrupted the store in front of him unceremoniously, as if he was going to tell her something for three days and three days. The mood of the night.

    With this level, you should not come to buy things, you should write a novel!

    Absolutely a hit!

    "Cough! Anyway, I was accidentally turned over to his lair by the desolate beast, and I picked this thing up from the lair!" "Have you been

    appraised?"

    There is a temporary appraisal office specially set up by the alliance in the experience market.

    All the people sitting in the town are the professional appraisers of the alliance.

    "It's been appraised, but the appraiser didn't see it! Originally, I was asked to leave the item there, and a higher-level appraiser will come after two days. Who doesn't know the operation of the alliance, if it is good, 10% Don't even think about taking it back."

    "Although they will give money, who knows how much it is worth. What if it is worth a lot!" "

    Then you just sell it casually, so you are not afraid of losing money?"

    Qin Yu put the unknown ore in his arms, the little guy body, the little guy hugged him and never let go.

    "I'll tell you directly, the small shopkeeper, it's not a secret anyway. Every time the alliance pays money within a certain range. As long as I sell beyond this range, I won't lose money!" "How much?" The shopkeeper stretched out

    a

    hand Repeatedly compared.

    "You sell an unknown ore at this price, is

    n't it too much?" It’s nothing, right?”

    “My things are worth that price, you stone, you don’t even know what it does, how dare you compare it to my things?” “I don’t know if it’s

    worth it, but I know the pet in your arms But I really like it!"

    The shopkeeper, who loves money so much, even raises a 'Gold Swallowing Beast', so he must like it very much.

    Keeping a pet in Interstellar is really expensive.

    What you eat and what you use are all different from people.

    Calculated piecemeal, it is more expensive than raising one more person in the family.

    Qin Yu looked down at the little guy in his arms, grabbed the ore decisively, and threw it directly to the shopkeeper.

    After being taken aback for a moment, the little guy burst into tears instantly!

    "Hey, little shopkeeper, look, the little guy in your arms likes you so much! Can you bear it crying?" "Why can't I bear it     crying

    ?"

Yu said, "If you cry again, I will send you back to your brothers and sisters!"

    The little guy's voice disappeared immediately.

    If it wasn't for the uncontrollable sobs, it would make people wonder whether they had cried just now.

    "It's all right!" Qin Yu also deliberately looked at the shopkeeper.

    The shopkeeper looked at Qin Yu's back as he walked away, so he quit!

    He has been laying this broken stone for several days.

    No one wants to give it away as a gift.

    The small shopkeeper is also the first person to ask the price.

    Besides, if the customer was not a small shopkeeper, he would not have paid this price!

    In the end, who would have thought that a small shopkeeper is still a small shopkeeper!

    So what if you raise a gold-swallowing beast, if you don't spend money, you still don't spend money!

    The shopkeeper silently sympathized with the small shopkeeper's pet in his heart.

    Then, shouting quickly, he ran to the shopkeeper.

    "The little guy likes it so much, so let's buy it! We can negotiate the price!" The shopkeeper said and put the stone into the little guy's arms.

    It's rare that the little guy even took a cautious look at Qin Yu.

    She was sure she wouldn't object, so she hugged her tightly.

    The shopkeeper was really stunned when he saw the little guy's operation.

    What a pet!

    Even the pets raised by the small shopkeeper are so good at winking.

    "How much do you plan to ask for this time?"

    "The little shopkeeper looks at it, looks at it!"

    Qin Yu looked at the things in Xiao Huangshou's hand, but he didn't have a clue in his mind.

    What it was, she didn't know.

    If it wasn't for the little guy's reaction, she wouldn't even look at it.

    Is this thing valuable to make the little guy react so much, or is it just a familiar atmosphere?

    "fifty thousand!"

    Who cares, cut it off first!

    The shopkeeper's face froze!

    Where did the rumor come out that the shopkeeper had no common sense? !

    Even the range of alliance bids is known!

    Right on the average!

    This should be understood by those who sell things in the experience market all the year round, okay? !

ʚChapter 147 Coincidence

    If Qin Yu knew this, he would definitely think highly of her.

    She was just following the principle of haggling the price in half, and she just said what she said.

    Who knew it was so coincidental to step on the average? !

    "Five, 50,000 is 50,000..."

    Qin Yu looked at the shopkeeper in disbelief, feeling completely chilled in his heart!

    It was so easy to agree, it must be because I gave too much!

    After Qin Yu reluctantly paid the money, as he walked further away, he poked distressedly at the 'hand' of the little guy holding the stone in his arms!

    I thought it would be cheaper to keep a desolate beast than a pet, but unexpectedly, this is the real gold-swallowing beast!

    Just a broken toy will cost her 50,000 yuan!

    The 50,000 star coins disappeared like a bloodletting, and Qin Yu was in no mood to go shopping again, and returned to the stall after buying something casually.

    The experience period was coming to an end, coupled with the urging of countless regular customers from Central Star, Qin Yu decisively closed the booth and returned to the shop the next day.

    Yuan Chen, who came early in the morning, looked at the signboard in the store full of the style of a small shopkeeper, and almost wanted to cry.

    Anyway, he has been helping here for so many days!

    The shopkeeper didn't even reveal any news when he went back!

    And his group of unscrupulous fans are all laughing at him now!

    Next time, he must ask the shopkeeper to reveal some exclusive news to him, so as to restore his image in front of the fans!

    On the other side, as soon as Qin Yu returned to the store, the system sent a mainline message that he hadn't seen for a long time.

    [Ding Dong~]

    [Main Mission 1] There is a grocery store that has officially become a third-level grocery store. It is a well-known store~ But even so, you can’t be proud, and you must sell well when new products are on the shelves. ~

    Within 20 days, 800 servings of Braised Pork Rib Noodles were sold.

    (During the mission, there will be no limit on the number of Braised Beef Noodles.)

    Reward 100 grocery points.

    800 copies...

    Qin Yu is thinking about the situation of selling instant noodles in Honghuaxing...

    I hope that there will be more customers who like to try something new.

    After nearly a month, Central Star's grocery store finally opened again.

    However, when Qin Yu came back suddenly, when he opened the door, there was no one else except a familiar girl.

    When the girl heard the sound of the door opening, she suddenly turned around with an expression of disbelief.

    "Small shopkeeper!"

    "It's you!"

    This girl was the girl who had drawn the wish coupon before.

    "Small shopkeeper, Tu, is the Breakthrough Pill available?"

    Qin Yu nodded, "Come in!"

    Seriously, if this girl hadn't found her, she would have almost forgotten about the Breakthrough Pill!

    "I..."

    "Who in your family wants to take the Breakthrough Pill?"

    "It's my grandpa!"

    Qin Yu sent a message to Yan Dong, asking when he was free.

    "Can I do it in three days?" Qin Yu looked up at the girl.

    "Yes, today?"

    "In such a hurry?"

    The girl's eyes turned red instantly.

    "Grandpa's deadline may be in these two days..."

    Qin Yu understood.

    As the level of practice increases, the lifespan of a person will also increase.

    As long as the girl's grandfather can successfully advance this time, his lifespan will be extended.

    No wonder when she opened the door, she found the girl at the door.

    I'm afraid she's worried about staying outside the shop every day these days.

    "Contact your grandpa and come over here!"

    While saying that, Qin Yu casually flipped over the shop's opening sign.

    Qin Yu was fiddling with her camera, which was a gift from the manufacturer when she replaced the optical computer, and it was the first time she used it until now.

    Since entering StarCraft, my first live broadcast is about to be contributed.

    As the bell on the gate rang, the girl walked in with a spirited old man.

    Practitioners are different after all.

    Even if the deadline is approaching, there will be no state of being too old and unable to walk.

    Just looking at this old man, if no one said it, no one would be able to see that his life was about to come to an end.

    "Small shop owner, I have admired your name for a long time!"

    Compared with the young girl, the old man is obviously more open-minded.

    It can be seen from his eyes that he does not have much surprise and expectation.

    More like, an ordinary grandpa trying to satisfy his granddaughter's wish.

    "You have a good granddaughter!"

    Qin Yu handed the Breakthrough Pill to the girl.

    "Grandpa, eat it quickly!"

    "Okay, okay!"

    The old man took the elixir, glanced at the live broadcast camera, and walked directly to the most suitable place.

    There is no one in Qinyu's live broadcast, but I can't help but have Yan Dong's help!

    This video is directly connected to Yan Dong's live broadcast room.

    Coupled with the operation of the company behind Yan Dong.

    As early as the time when the girl went home to pick up her grandfather, the number of people in the live broadcast room had already broken through the sky.

    "This old man looks familiar!"

    "Do you look like the one from the Xu family?"

    "Is that the one who was kicked out upstairs?" "

    No way! Don’t you have to regret it?”

    “What? What are you talking about upstairs? It seems very interesting?” “

    Did the downstairs come from a remote planet? The Xu family, the Xu family of the top ten families of the central star, I haven’t heard of it. Have you ever done it?"

    "Of course the Xu family has heard of it, but I haven't heard of the expulsion you mentioned!" "

    Hey! Hurry up! The breakthrough pill has been eaten, and the promotion is starting!" "

    Don't worry, breakthrough ! How can it be so easy, how can we watch this live broadcast for several hours!" "

    I don't want to miss even a minute or a second! What if I also cultivated to this level! Breakthrough Danna is a rare thing All I want is to accumulate experience!"

    "I agree to go upstairs! Even if you won't be able to rise up for a while, but looking at the promotion of the masters, you may be able to get inspiration, so that your future practice will be smoother!" "Then

    this Doesn't it mean that it's the highlight moment for us mortals?"

    People like Qin Yu who don't know how to practice usually call themselves mortals.

    "Next, we will tell people who don't know about the story of the Xu family." "

    There are ten big families in our central star, and one of them is the Xu family." "

    A few years ago, the head of the Xu family suddenly broke out. The legitimate son of the Xu family has been found back. He is now the heir of the Xu family. When the legal heir comes back, who will become the head of the Xu family in the future has become a topic of discussion." "Some people think that the legitimate heir is the legal heir according to the rules of the Xu family

    . .It’s not good now, but it can be taught. I suffered from it when I was a child, and I didn’t give it a chance, it’s too much.”

    "Another group of people think that this heir is not worthy of being an heir because he grew up outside, and his behavior is not worthy of being an heir. The country is easy to change, but the nature is difficult to change, so it is difficult to teach." "Unexpectedly, in the end, the original heir made a humiliating act.

    " He was kicked out about the family style."

    "The eldest son who returned from wandering became the legal heir." "

    Everyone has different opinions about what happened back then. Most people still think that the current heir used tricks." "The

    big family Well, the change of the heir is too normal! But the heir of the Xu family is a group with poor cultivation talent!" "

    It's been so many years, but I can't get promoted at the C level!" "

    Look at the former Xu family we live broadcasted. Heir, as long as this breakthrough is successful, you should be in the ranks of high-level cultivators!" "

    One is still at a low level, but the other has entered a high level! You say, if you are the Patriarch of the Xu family, you will How to choose?"

    Qin Yu sat on a chair with his legs on the bar, watching everyone's discussion in the live broadcast room.

    Unexpectedly, this wish ticket is enough to choose someone.

    This time, the little girl from Xu's family will get it.

    Don't tell me beforehand, the little girl's grandfather really wants to return to the Xu family because of this...

    Heh! Isn't her small shop going to be great again?

ʚChapter 148 Success

    'Look, look, look! It seems to be promoted! '

    'Ah, so fast? ! '

    'You are mistaken! Even if it is a low-level upgrade, it may not be so fast! '

    'But that's right, the flow of spiritual power...'

    'There are things from the grocery store, what else is impossible! '

    'Inexplicably feel that what the upstairs said is very reasonable! "

    Qin Yu, a mortal who doesn't know how to practice, points out that she can see something in the live broadcast or in reality, it's really a waste of time.

    Why did she watch the live broadcast instead of the live version? She just wanted to know some progress from netizens.

    However, those who could see the way were all absorbed in it, and no one explained it.

    Anyway, after a burst of cheers, Qin Yu looked up again, and the former heir of the Xu family had come out of the promotion with a happy face.

    Seeing the girl running wildly, crying with joy, she knew it was a success.

    However, with the breakthrough pill, it is impossible to fail!

    "Shopkeeper, thank you so much!"

    Qin Yu said while fiddling with the camera equipment, "You don't have to thank me, you have a good granddaughter!

    " Even if you want to, you can't help me!"

    Qin Yu nodded his camera, "Thank you enough!" The

    former heir of the Xu family also understood that the small shopkeeper was talking about business.

    Equal exchange, no thanks.

    But...

    He clenched his fists tightly, feeling the stronger energy surging up from his body.

    He was about to give up, but the shopkeeper gave him another chance!

    As long as he succeeds in the future, he will definitely come to thank the shopkeeper!

    "Grandpa!" Xue'er looked at her grandfather looking back at the grocery store.

    "We want to live a comfortable life, but some people won't give us a chance!" "

    ...I know! I also want to avenge my parents!"

    The conversation outside the door did not attract anyone's attention.

    The whispers of the two also dissipated with the autumn wind.

    Inside the door, seeing the grandpa and grandson walking away, Qin Yu quickly ran to the warehouse and took out a bucket of instant noodles with braised pork ribs.

    Just turn on the live broadcast and start brewing.

    After the promotion is over, everyone plans to quit.

    As a result, the instant noodles of the small shopkeeper first appeared in the camera.

    "Is the small shop owner going to change his career to eat and broadcast?"

    "Should it be to promote instant noodles?"

    "Is it still used for promotion? Who doesn't know the instant noodles in the grocery store!" "

    This seems to be a new taste."

    "Braised pork ribs, yes The one with the price tag on the grocery store, but it’s still out of stock!” “

    I heard that the shopkeeper sold it at Honghuaxing’s stall before, does that mean that this store also has it?” “

    No, I have to try a new flavor! "

    "Let's go together!"

    "Oh, I forgot to turn off the live broadcast!" Qin Yu said intentionally, and reached out to turn off the video in front of everyone.

    She didn't want to promote it!

    It's just noon, and it's time to eat, so she made a box of instant noodles with a new flavor!

    Who would have thought that she forgot to turn off the live broadcast!

    This is a coincidence! coincide!

    Regardless of whether you come here for the new flavor of instant noodles, in short, as soon as the doors open in the afternoon, the small shop will return to its former bustling appearance!

    Qin Yu intentionally placed the new flavor of instant noodles on the counter.

    The eyes often help the brain make decisions.

    No, these people who came here, no matter whether they came for instant noodles or not, no matter what flavor of instant noodles they came for.

    After seeing these buckets on the counter, they would take them over and ask Qin Yu to put them together.

    "Is this the shopkeeper's new pet?"

    The little guy was lying on the counter, holding an unknown ore, rolling wantonly.

    "It's so cute!"

    "What kind of pet is this, a breed I've never seen before!"

    "The little shopkeeper can be like us, and he must be the only one in StarCraft!" "

    I've never seen this kind in the data. Animals!"

    "Do you think it looks a bit like a desolate beast?"

    Because of the word desolate beast, everyone looked like a kid.

    At that moment, Qin Yu paused for packing, but luckily no one saw it.

    "Oh, don't be scary! How can you use wild beasts as pets!"

    "That's what I said, just like, not yes!"

    "Small shopkeeper, this is my business card! I'm from Pet Shop No. 2033 Shopkeeper, small shopkeeper, you can come to my place if you need!"

    Qin Yu took the business card and nodded seriously.

    This is really needed!

    The people in the queue at the back watched the small shopkeeper put away the business cards, and there was a "wailing all over the place".

    I didn't expect it, I didn't expect it!

    They ignored it!

    The little shopkeeper is still a little girl in essence!

    A little girl who likes furry things!

    Why didn't they think of sending a pet to the shopkeeper at the beginning!

    It's good now, just let the owner of the pet shop pick it up cheap!

    "Shopkeeper, what is the toy in this little guy's hand? Why is it so rock-like? Is it some kind of ore?" "Have

    you heard? Wei Yan has collected countless waste rocks recently?" "

    Wei Yan, is it The one on the frontier?"

    "Who else can there be besides that? He has charged the price of waste rocks several times!" "

    What does he collect waste rocks for? Could it be that he has researched some new formation and discovered the role of waste rocks? Got it!"

    "Speaking of ores, have you heard about the harmful ore vein on the red flower star?" "

    I heard! I get angry when you mention this! They even said that it is a beneficial ore, and it can be worn on the body. Help with cultivation, go away! This is too fake!"

    "But, I watched the live broadcast, and I invited many people to try it, and they all said it was true!" "

    You are too naive, it's all childcare! What's going to happen to the Indeterminate Alliance! We must be the ones who suffer!" "

    According to my friend, the military chiefs released the news after he saw Wei Yan passing by." "

    It's Wei Yan again? What do you mean? Any inside news?"

    "I might have to ask the shopkeeper for inside information!"

    "These two kinds of ores are all about changes after Wei Yan came out of the shopkeeper!"

    Everyone looked at Qin Yu in unison.

    No way, these people should not be detectives!

    Such a secret can be discovered!

    Qin Yu's heart is turbulent, but on the surface he is a calm group!

    "What are you looking at me for? Do you want to buy anything?"

    "I want to buy things, but I also want to hear news!"

    "You are blocking the people behind you from shopping!" Qin Yu said expressionlessly.

    "Don't worry! Don't worry! We all want to hear it!" Everyone in the line behind said in unison.

    At this time, I wonder if I can swear a bad word? !

    "I don't understand what you guys are saying at all. Do I seem to be someone who understands ores?"

    She, a person who doesn't even know common sense, can know something related to cultivation? !

    What a joke!

    Everyone...

    Did the small shopkeeper really not know, or did he hack himself so as not to tell them? !

    But...

    everyone exchanged glances with each other, the shopkeeper really seems to be someone who doesn't understand ore!

ʚChapter 149 Meeting

    [Ding Dong~]

    [Main Mission 1] Congratulations to the host for successfully selling 800 copies of instant noodles with braised pork rib flavor within 20 days~ Let more people know about the store's new products~ The system rewards the host with 100 grocery

    points!

    Listening to the system's broadcast, Qin Yu felt nothing in his heart!

    If it wasn't for the main task, she really didn't want to do it!

    The rewards are pitiful!

    At this time, Qin Yu was at a small booth in the virtual battle field.

    She was sitting leisurely at the back, and Wei Yan, an 'idol school' who was acting as a shop assistant with a constipated face in front of her!

    It is also a coincidence.

    Wei Yan was invited to be the special guest of this promotion competition.

    The moment Qin Yu saw him, she thought of the group of people questioning her a few days ago.

    Although the flickering has passed, there are obviously shrewd ones!

    From time to time, I have to blow her up!

    I have to worry about it every day, for fear of falling into the pit if I don't let it go.

    If he hadn't pestered himself to teach him the formation, how could there be these things later? !

    So, now is Chiguoguo's revenge!

    It is a rare leisurely time to open up the cafe and bistro system.

    In the past few days, she has been sent to the master every day to learn desserts and appetizers. It is really exhausting to open a shop during the day.

    However, fortunately, one is about to be unlocked.

    Just make an appointment for the exam...

    Qin Yu calculated the end time of the virtual competition and made an appointment on the system.

    On the other side, intense discussions are taking place in the conference room of the Alliance Army.

    "We all found someone to experience it for ourselves, but we didn't expect that everyone still didn't believe it!"

    "Although that incident has passed for a long time, it is indeed a nightmare for all practitioners!" "

    Because it has been too long, we can still sit here and discuss it, or else we are holding weapons on the battlefield at this time!" "

    Don't digress , we are now going to discuss the batch of harm... what to do with the spirit-gathering stones!

    " Ah! My heart hurts!"

    "Nonsense! I don't know how to keep it!"

    "Is your tone provocative?!"

    "Quiet!" the chief yelled, "I didn't call you here to make you quarrel! You have the ability , why don’t you persuade people on the Internet?!”

    “…”

    “I think we can only turn to that little shopkeeper for this matter!”

    “Wei Yan said that the little shopkeeper will never teach us formations.”

    “Didn’t you say before that Did the Master Xiaodian give Wei Yan the teleportation array?"

    "Hey! Is the teleportation array real? Did Wei Yan succeed in teleportation?"

    "Don't digress!"

    "..."

    "Wei Yan said that the Master Xiaodian's premise It's just this formation!"

    "..."

    "Wei Yan agreed to that, why don't we ask?" "

    Nonsense! Isn't this trapping Wei boy in injustice?" "

    Then what do you think?! "

    The general manager looked at the news from the optical brain, then glanced at the silent person, and suddenly said, "Ah Qing, are Qin Feng and Zhu Yong back?" "Yes

    ! You take the two of them there Let's go!"

    Lu Fengqing was taken aback, and immediately said "Yes!"

    Lu Fengqing looked at the two people who were winking along the way, and said calmly, "You two, talk to each other!" "

    No, no!"

    "Ever since I told you to follow me to the grocery store, you two are not in the right state. Especially you, Zhu Yong, have been whispering to Qin Feng. Since when are you keeping secrets from me?" "

    Hey, why are there secrets! I just thought of a few jokes I heard when I was practicing stars, and I feel a little If it’s indecent, it won’t pollute the general’s ears!”

    Lu Fengqing glanced at Zhu Yong, “When did you become so talkative?” “

    I, haven’t I always been so talkative?”

    “Do you know me ? Clearing yourself is a big taboo! Go back and write a review!"

    "Huh?!" "

    Also, tell me some indecent jokes, I want to hear them!"

    "..."

    After writing the review, I still haven't escaped my fate!

    "Say it!"

    "That's... that's..."

    "That is to say, there is a male cultivator on Experience Star..." Qin Feng immediately wanted to continue.

    "Qin Feng, be quiet! I want to listen to Zhu Yong!"

    "A male practitioner...he...sees a, female, female practitioner, and then...then..." "Then

    what? It wasn't like that when you told Qin Feng just now, right? "

    "I... am the shopkeeper of the grocery store who is your sweetheart!"

    Zhu Yong yelled out the truth!

    Damn! It's easy!

    Keeping a secret from him every day makes him exhausted. Someone like Qin Feng can still calculate and calculate!

    Hmph~ I will definitely be bald early.

    "So, some time ago, my grandfather suddenly asked me to go to the fifth district to see what famous grocery store was also created by you?"

    Qin Feng took a step back in a timely manner.

    When Zhu Yong realized it, he stood out in front.

    Treacherous villain!

    Lu Fengqing breathed out, "Does that little shopkeeper know?"

    "The little shopkeeper doesn't know!"

    Lu Fengqing nodded, "Let's go!" "Today's business hours are over, tomorrow     please

    be early!"

Qin Yu didn't even raise his head when the bell rang.

    "Small shopkeeper, it's us!"

    Qin Yu raised his eyelids, and an unforgettable face rushed into his eyes first.

    At this moment, her mind quickly remembered a sentence from her previous life.

    'The good-looking ones are handed over to the country, when will the country send us a little brother! '

    Especially with this uniform...

    oh my god, no nosebleeds!

    She hurriedly lowered her head to isolate herself from this flourishing beauty.

    "Everything is sold out today."

    "We're not here to buy things!"

    Without beauty, Qin Yu's rationality is on the line.

    "So, you came here for the ore?"

    Although she had many contacts with the Alliance Army, they were all responsible for each.

    Once ruled out, only this is left.

    Qin Yu reached out and tapped on the table, "Return the things to me first!"

    "Return? What?! We didn't borrow anything from you!"

    "The spirit-gathering stone you advertised belongs to me! If you take it away without my permission and don't return it, do you still want to keep it for yourself?"

    Qin Feng and Zhu Yong looked at each other instantly.

    Why are those big guys so unreliable? !

    And Wei Yan, didn't you follow?

    Are the things of the small shopkeeper so easy to get? !

    "Cough! This one, in a hurry, the bosses must be in a hurry! When we get back, we will help the little shopkeeper get it back!" "

    Otherwise we can buy it! The small shopkeeper can also make more, let's buy it! Qin

    Yu stretched his waist, leaned on the back of the chair, and said, "You are looking for me to solve the current public opinion about Juling Stone?" "

    Give me back the stone first, and I will tell you how to solve it!"

    " Qin Feng!"

    The three of them were about to walk out of the grocery store when Qin Yu suddenly stopped them.

    "All you need is Qin Feng, let's go!" Qin Yu waved to the other two.

    Zhu Yong's eyes widened instantly!

    Before, he felt that the shopkeeper was unusual to Qin Feng, but Qin Feng still didn't admit it.

    Zhu Yong turned his head and looked at his boss...

    here, in front of him...

    what should we do? !

ʚChapter 150 selection

    Lu Fengqing glanced at Zhu Yong lightly.

    Zhu Yong gave a jolt, and immediately followed out with a smirk.

    "That person!" As soon as Qin Feng approached, Qin Yu immediately said, "Who is that person who came in with you and Zhu Yong?" "

    That person..." Qin Feng smiled slightly with Qin Yu on his back, "It's our boss!"

    "There are ten generals in the alliance, and our boss is the youngest one!"

    Hey!

    Sure enough, it is the country, no, it belongs to the alliance!

    "Are all of you generals good-looking?"

    "Why, our boss is the prettiest!"

    "It's a pity that we didn't speak, and we didn't hear any sound!"

    "Give you our boss's brain number!"

    " Hey?!" Just as Qin Yu was about to get excited, he collapsed, "It's useless to give it to me, why should I contact your boss for no reason?" "Talk about the ore. Zhu Yong and I will leave in two

    days The central star is here, isn’t this an opportunity!”

    “Say it early! Give it to me, give it to me!”

    After adding her brain account beautifully, Qin Yu felt something was wrong, “Why do I think you’re so excited? It seems like I’m selling you guys Boss?"

    "The little shopkeeper is thinking too much!" Qin Feng turned his head and chased after his boss.

    Qin Yu looked at the new optical brain number, hehe~

    It doesn't matter if he sells it, she took advantage anyway!

    In the evening, Qin Yu started her first tavern and teahouse mission—assessment!

    It's simple and easy, and it's not difficult to say, just make the desserts and appetizers you've learned on the spot.

    The point is the examiner!

    It's the master who taught her desserts and appetizers!

    She studied under their hands, so she naturally knows that these two people have strict requirements on food!

    I won't let go of faultfinding!

    When she first started learning, because she put the seasoning in the wrong order, her hands were almost swollen!

    Qin Yu, who was almost never nervous about anything, felt like she was back in school.

    Nervous about exams!

    So when the system said the task was successful, Qin Yu was so excited that she wanted to cry!

    It seems that it can be compared with the excitement of succeeding in the first mission when I was a mercenary!

    [System] Congratulations to the host for successfully completing the opening tasks of 'Leisure Cafe' and 'Jieyou Bistro'!

    Completed the assessment of desserts and appetizers!

    Now, the host can start carnival time in the evenings and weekends!

    Of course, if the host wants to add more products to the cafe and tavern, please continue to study hard~

    On the system page, the icons of the leisure cafe and the worry-free tavern also light up.

    Qin Yu tried to order a coffee shop, and the sound of tables and chairs moving was heard downstairs instantly.

    She ran downstairs quickly.

    The lobby on the first floor seemed to be enchanted, and everything moved by itself under acceleration.

    After a while, the appearance of a cafe appeared in front of my eyes.

    This café is exactly what the grocery store looked like when it first opened.

    The only difference is that there is an extra dessert-strawberry cake in the empty counter.

    Of course, this dessert is a sample!

    Really, she has to do it by herself!

    When Qinyu opened the store the next day, it did not release the news that it would open a bistro and cafe in the evenings and weekends.

    It wasn't because of system restrictions, but because she didn't think about it.

    The Alliance Army is really sincere. After she came to Central Star, she really understood the value of the location where the grocery store is located.

    It is not an exaggeration to say that every inch of land is expensive.

    All the shops around her are not only high-end, but also include all kinds of nightlife.

    As long as there are people on this street at night, the news that the grocery store will open at night will definitely spread!

    "Small shop owner, will the grocery store also participate in this star review?"

    "Star review? What is it?" Qin Yu asked, stopping his packing.

    "Hey, doesn't the little shopkeeper know?" The person in the back showed his head.

    "I don't know if it's normal for the small shopkeeper?" I don't know if I said such a sentence.

    Everyone, Qin Yu...

    "Cough! That's how it is! This is the Central Star's annual shop appraisal." "The

    Union of Chambers of Commerce will give a comprehensive score based on the various situations of the shop this year, and finally give stars. Five stars are the best shops "

    "Those stores that have been open for less than a year can also participate in the review, but they can only participate in the new star review, and the highest level is five stars." "

    Is there any reward?" Qin Yu said.

    "Any more rewards?! Getting stars is the best reward!" a guest shouted.

    "Interstellar review is the store appraisal with the highest central star rating, and it is also the most authoritative and most recognized by customers!" A customer hurriedly explained, "As long as you can get stars, it is not an exaggeration to say that it will be promoted on the whole network!" "The next

    year , as long as someone searches for related stores, the recommended order is definitely based on the number of stars!"

    "Give me an example for the small shopkeeper!" said an uncle.

    After all, small shopkeepers are really not very smart sometimes!

    "For example, the grocery store got five stars in the evaluation. There is a person with a mountain and water star who travels to Central Star. Then he wants to buy some special products. He searches on the software of the Chamber of Commerce Alliance. The first thing that pops up is definitely a grocery store. !"

    Qin Yu frowned, and said slowly, "Why is it a special product?"

    Everyone...

    small shopkeeper, your focus is wrong!

    Qin Yu naturally understood.

    This is equivalent to some comments from her previous life!

    It's just that this is more professional and authoritative!

    "So, you are suggesting that I sign up?"

    "No need to sign up! As long as it is a store on the central star, the Merchant Alliance will include all the stores in the scope of evaluation according to the store registration information!" "All of them?!" A

    store

    on a planet !

    Is this too much work? !

    Qin Yu shook his head and returned to the topic, "You don't need to sign up, what are you telling me about this?" The

    annual appraisal can still be so authoritative, it must be under investigation within a year, and it's not a temporary rush What's the use of talking about it?

    Everyone...

    They are obviously kind, why do they feel like they are being treated as donkeys? !

    The old customer still knows Qin Yu, and hastened to explain again, "Because the time of the small shop in the central star is too short. In this case, for the sake of fairness and accurate results, they generally do not participate in the evaluation." "However,

    we The grocery store is too popular!" An old customer continued behind, "You can't use common sense to judge!" "

    However, if the Chamber of Commerce Alliance has not found a small shopkeeper until now, then our grocery store should not participate?" "

    It is also true !Although we are popular, we should strictly abide by the rules when evaluating this thing, and it will be better to see it after a long time!"

    Qin Yu frowned and tilted his head cutely.

    Because, she really didn't understand why these people were comforting her.

    It's like...

    she lost the election? !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.5K 344 75
Lin Li crossed. The good news is: she transmigrated into the daughter of an interstellar chaebol. Sitting on one-third of the star field, there are t...
22.5K 475 93
Author: Mingye Owl Category: Romance science fiction novelsStatus: Completed After the Great War, the land was seriously polluted, ordinary seeds wer...
36.8K 494 16
Extreme heat, earthquakes, extreme cold, eternal day, eternal night, heavy rain, insect plagues, zombies... In the six years of the last days, after...
2.9M 54.7K 17
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...