Interstellar grocery store

By pttcch

The stars break and the soul spreads its wings. Pursue the mysteries of the universe and face unknown challen... More

Chapter 1 - 10
Chapter 11 - 20
Chapter 21 - 30
Chapter 31 - 40
Chapter 41 - 50
Chapter 51 - 60
Chapter 61 - 70
Chapter 71 - 80
Chapter 91 - 100
Chapter 101 - 110
Chapter 111 - 120
Chapter 121 - 130
Chapter 131 - 140
Chapter 141 - 150
Chapter 151 - 160
Chapter 161 - 170
Chapter 171 - 180
Chapter 181 - 190
Chapter 191 - 200
Chapter 201 - 210
Chapter 211 - 220
Chapter 221 - 230
Chapter 231 - 240
Chapter 241 - 250
Chapter 251 - 260
Chapter 261 - 270
Chapter 271 - 280
Chapter 281 - 290
Chapter 291 - 300
Chapter 301 - 310
Chapter 311 - 320
Chapter 321 - 330
Chapter 331 - 340
Chapter 341 - 350
Chapter 351 - 360
Chapter 361 - 370
Chapter 371 - 380
Chapter 381 - 390
Chapter 391 - 400
Chapter 401 - 410
Chapter 411 - 420
Chapter 421 - 430
Chapter 431 - 440
Chapter 441 - 450
Chapter 451 - 460
Chapter 461 - 470
Chapter 471 - 478

Chapter 81 - 90

373 4 1
By pttcch

ʚChapter 81 Challenge?

    After seeing it from the corner of his eye, Wei Yan shook his head.

    Today's young people, why don't they have the ability to infer at all!

    What kind of things are normal in this grocery store? !

    He was so surprised!

    Thunderbird fried eggs that can increase abilities should be the ultimate surprise!

    Just a plant!

    snort!

    On the other side, after realizing it, Dongdong immediately dialed Sister Yun's communication!

    "Sister Yun! Is there a new product in the grocery store?"

    "Is it food from other powers?"

    "It's a bouquet of roses..."

    "Bouquet of roses?! What, food? Also increases powers?!" "

    It's a bouquet of roses..." A plant, a kind of flower..."

    "Plant? Could it be used for alchemy, and can be used to increase abilities?!" "

    Sister Yun! I haven't finished talking yet!"

    "Okay! Tell me!"

    "This Flowers have nothing to do with supernatural powers! But they are plants before the interstellar era!"

    Sister Yun switched her light brain to the query page while listening, and also searched for roses!

    "What's going on!" Sister Yun was shocked after seeing Rose's introduction.

    "This is a plant, how can it be restored?!"

    "Plants can be said to be alive, and this can be obtained. Does that mean that animals before the interstellar will appear in the future?! This is too unrealistic!" "

    To Do you want to arrange a special live broadcast?"

    "Yes! This rose appears at the right time! It will be Valentine's Day in a few days, and there should be many couples and couples turning their attention to the rose!" "This live

    broadcast will definitely explode again !"

    Qin Yu felt that he might be too used to Xiaodouding recently!

    Although Xiao Douding is indeed a good brother who studies well, is polite, and doesn't need to worry about his sister in other aspects, but! ! !

    How many times has she said, don't wake her up in the morning, why does he start knocking on her door frantically at six o'clock? !

    Qin Yu looked at the 12 minute hand that just passed by in front of him, and slammed the dial away!

    This little brat had better have a reasonable reason, otherwise don't hang her up and sever the sibling relationship!

    "Sister, sister! The door, the door is full of people!"

    Qing Yan said immediately when he saw Qin Yu.

    "What, someone is coming to smash the store?!"

    "Damn! If the tiger doesn't show his power, he will treat our store as a kitten!" "

    Wait!"

    Qing Yan opened his mouth, a little confused about what happened, he seemed That is to say, there are people at the door, so how can it become that someone is going to smash the store?

    The moment she watched Qin Yu take out a laser sword from the bedroom, she was shocked!

    When did my sister have such a dangerous thing in her hands? !

    "Sister! Sister! It's not..."

    The person didn't hold back, and before he could explain, his sister rushed out aggressively with a laser sword!

    "Who is going to smash the store?!"

    However, Qin Yu was stunned the next second!

    At the entrance of the store, since the opening, there are so many people for the second time, and there is such a long queue for the second time!

    Since the store was upgraded, the glass of the grocery store has become one-way.

    As long as it is not open, they can see the outside from the inside, but not the inside from the outside.

    Fortunately, the outside can't see the inside.

    Otherwise, the images of the siblings would definitely be gone!

    Because at this time, the two siblings were squeezing their faces tightly against the glass mountain, looking out with all their strength!

    "Do you think these people are here to make trouble?"

    "They don't seem to know each other, and they look very casual." "

    Then what do you think these people are doing?"

    "Shopping!"

    Qing Yan felt at home Why did my sister suddenly become stupid? !

    "We've been back for so many days, but no one came. Why are there so many people suddenly today?!" "

    No, no, these people definitely didn't come to buy things!"

    "What did they do?"

    "Smash the shop!"

    " ..."

    Is it because he woke up my sister in the morning, and my sister was very angry, so now her mind is full of fighting? !

    "Just wait until the opening time to see it! Anyway, if they come to smash the store, they won't get any benefits, right?" "That's right

    !" Qin Yu rubbed his wrist, his eyes glowing red!

    Waiting for them to come in, she must let them know that her grocery store is not something that can be smashed casually! Their siblings are not easy to bully!

    Qing Yan looked back at her sister, Qin Yu was already holding a sword, looking at the door with a murderous look.

    He shook his head helplessly, and quickly dodged to the side after opening the door.

    After discovering that the store opened, all the people queuing at the door wanted to rush in!

    And the person sitting in front really suffered!

    Originally!

    While running by yourself, while being pushed by the people behind, you will not be able to stop the brakes.

    As a result, as soon as he came in, he saw a man holding a sword, looking like he was going to kill someone, and forced himself to stop instantly!

    I finally stopped, but the people behind gave me help.

    Just as Qin Yu was about to raise her sword to make an attack, she saw the people who came in laying down in front of her layer by layer like an arhat.

    Qin Yu subconsciously blinked.

    Here, what's the situation? !

    Did you just give her such a big gift when you came up?

    She really guessed wrong when she got it, didn't these people come to smash the store?

    That's not okay, so many people, such a big gift, how can she bear it? !

    Don't these people want to use this method to reduce her luck? !

    oh! God! It's too despicable!

    Thinking about it, Qin Yu turned around and walked upstairs!

    The person lying on the bottom stood up slowly and looked at the empty shop in front of him, a little confused by Monk Zhang Er.

    There was obviously a scary person standing here just now, why is it gone now?

    Could it be that I read it wrong just now? !

    "What's the matter with the people in front of you?! Why stop when you're so good?!" "

    That's right! We all fell down!"

    "I'm going to level up after eating Thunderbird fried eggs today, but I'm going to You can afford it!"

    "Who wants to upgrade?! You think it's just you?!" "

    Why, do you want to fight?!"

    "Just fight, whoever is afraid of you!"

    "Everyone, interrupt! If you want to fight, please turn around and go out through the gate! We are a grocery store here, not a place to fight!"

    Qing Yan stepped on the small stool behind the bar and knocked vigorously with a small wooden hammer.

    This sound indeed stopped the crowd who were about to do it.

    Everyone turned to look at the bar.

    "One, a child?!"

    "And, it's a little boy?!"

    "Hey! We didn't come to the wrong place, did we?"

    "It shouldn't be. Look, the layout here is exactly the same as on the Internet and Yan Dong's live broadcast. !"

    "Could someone imitate it?"

    "But the store sign outside can't be imitated? It's a serious handwriting!" "

    But, the owner of this store is obviously a woman! This, the one here is too Is there too much?"

    "Women's big guy?!"

    Listening to these people's loud 'whispering', Qing Yan felt black lines all over his head!

    Do people in society have such a rich imagination? !

    "The shop owner is my sister! Not me!"

    "Ah! I just said it! But it scared me to death!" "

    Me too! I finally waited for a spaceship to come over, and ended up in a fake shop!" "

    This morning almost Waste it all!"

    ...

    Everyone was still chattering, but Qin Yu walked down the stairs slowly!

    Facing a group of people with 'bad intentions' towards her, Qin Yu didn't have a good face!

    Leaning against the wall by the stairs, with her arms folded, she said, "This is a grocery store, not a place for chatting. If you don't buy anything, please turn around and go out!" The person standing in front turned her head and saw a familiar picture

    . face, trembling instantly.

    Several people looked at each other tacitly, it turned out that it was not a hallucination...

ʚChapter 82: The Scary She

    "What's the matter with the few in front of you? Are they here to buy things!" "

    Yes! If you don't buy things, get out of the way!" "Just

    now they stopped for no reason, and now they don't move. What are you trying to do? "

    Go away if you don't buy it! Go away!"

    "Don't waste my time! I think you guys just want to fight!"

    Seeing her sister's face getting darker and darker, Qing Yan spoke quickly.

    "Hurry up and line up for shopping!"

    In fact, Qingyan didn't know how to think about these customers anymore, but now he feels deeply guilty!

    He felt that his sister's mood was so wrong because he woke people up in the morning!

    He can't be blamed by innocent guests!

    He is an educated boy!

    "What does this guest want!"

    "Thunderbird omelette! The more the better!"

    "I want Thunderbird omelette too!" "

    I want Fengxiang grilled fish!"

    "Three servings of Thunderbird omelette!"

    "Flavourful grilled fish ten servings!"

    "Thunderbird omelette..."

    "Flavourful grilled fish..."

    Qin Yu sat against the wall, watching all the guests order Thunderbird omelette and fragrant grilled fish, she I was shocked!

    Are these people with too long a reflex arc?

    How long has it been, why did you come to her to buy these two things?

    A few days ago, she wondered if her memory was messed up.

    Obviously, there was a sensation about these two things in Yandong, and on the Internet, but no one came.

    What's the situation when this happened suddenly today? !

    No matter sooner or later, these people have come anyway, which is definitely a good thing for them!

    She can now see that the numbers on the account are rising at a speed visible to the naked eye.

    But...

    the taste is too disgusting!

    The whole grocery store is now filled with stench!

    And it's a mix of two different flavored stinks!

    What an insult to food!

    If this continues, she won't get anorexia, right? !

    Qin Yu took out her small fan and slapped her nose twice vigorously.

    But that smell seems to have seeped into the body, and it can't go away no matter what!

    I was so happy to see those people still eating big mouthfuls...

    'After the food is transported from other planes, can't you find a way to pack some of it? Most of these people are to be taken away, do they have to be brought here before packing? '

    '...'

    'Don't talk to me like a wolf with a big tail, I know you heard me! I show here that you are not dormant! '

    'What a nuisance you are! This uncle is angry, do you understand if you are angry! Who made you cut off the communication suddenly that day! This uncle also has a temper! '

    'Hehe, what a temper tantrum! '

    'Bah bah bah! What a mess! This uncle is the 001 system, and he was the first to create it! Even if it is outside, it must be feared by others! '

    'How many people have you spoken to? '

    'Huh? '

    'If someone tells a lie and tells the truth, I will take it as the truth, but it's really wrong! Are you telling lies in front of me? At the beginning, it wasn't that he begged me to open a shop, and then said a lot of heartfelt words...'

    Tudou realized instantly, covering his mouth with his hands!

    Could it be that it is really because the TV series I watched recently are sand sculptures, so I have become stupid? !

    It actually forgot that it had told her all about it...

    No, no, the point is, was he stupid back then? How dare you say such a shameless thing? !

    I have to say that with the increase of Qinyu's level, the potatoes he brings are also upgraded, which really makes the potatoes smarter...

    'cough! Anyway, let me tell you, my uncle is still angry! If you want to pack, do it yourself! After all

    , Qin Yu found that his system showed that Tudou had entered sleep mode.

    I haven't learned anything else, so it's a good way to learn with a tooth for a tooth!

    Go to the warehouse to pack it yourself? This must not work!

    As a person with no superpowers, she won't get any benefits, and she still wants to smell that smell for nothing? !

    forget it!

    It looks like they are going to recruit someone!

    When Xiaodouding starts school, no one will help, and it will be very troublesome!

    Um! Ok, deal!

    Let that person go to the warehouse to pack it first!

    Just as Qin Yu felt that he had accomplished a great event, he suddenly noticed that the guests were arguing again.

    Just as she was about to get angry, she found Xiao Douding running towards her.

    "Sister, what should I do?"

    "Make noise in the store, get out!"

    "..." So, his sister was so engrossed in watching it just now, but she was actually distracted at all? !

    She didn't know anything about what happened just now? !

    My sister, how did this grocery store not lose money until now!

    "No, it's because the stock of Thunderbird fried eggs is gone, and the Fengxiang grilled fish is almost gone!"

    "So fast?!"

    If she remembers correctly, there are nearly 500 copies of these two items in the warehouse!

    Although there are many guests here, there are not that many people, right? !

    "Customers ask for a lot, and some customers ask for dozens of copies as soon as they ask for it. The people behind are waiting!"

    Qin Yu glanced back, and the faces of the people behind were either full of impatience, or Extremely anxious, even cursing? !

    Qin Yu, who was already upset early in the morning, suddenly became angry again.

    She walked to the cashier, checked the inventory in the warehouse, and said directly, "Thunderbird omelette, there are 3 more, and Fengxiang grilled fish has 12 more. The people behind can leave!

    " Come to line up early in the morning, and you tell us that we are gone?!"

    "We won't leave today if we can't buy anything!" "

    Yes, yes! We must sell the fried eggs and grilled fish!"

    "Oh!" Qin Yu suddenly Laughed!

    Why does she like people who make trouble so much? !

    Especially this kind of overlord logic!

    Because, dealing with these people...

    the guests who were still noisy when they heard Qin Yu's laughter, they all subconsciously quieted down!

    They watched the small shopkeeper in front of him slowly raise his head, and they felt a strong murderous aura spreading...

    How, how is it possible? !

    I think people like them can be regarded as well-known in the interstellar world.

    This small shop owner is said to be a person with no superpowers, how could he have murderous intent? !

    illusion! It must be an illusion!

    It's too shameful to be fooled by a little girl! How embarrassing!

    Qin Yu suddenly raised his head, a pair of red eyes pierced into the hearts of these people like a ghost!

    Because, dealing with these people can directly use force!

    In an instant, all the guests in the room disappeared from the room.

    Oh, by the way, except for the top three people in line and those who are sitting on chairs eating!

    The first three customers in the line seemed to be frozen, and looked back slowly...

    The people who were still making noise behind them just now appeared outside the shop in an instant? !

    The three guests swallowed their saliva subconsciously, then turned around, and they had turned into the amiable little boy who had always been!

    Very good!

    After sending the three guests away, Qing Yan hurried to find her sister!

    "Sister, your eyes..."

    "Huh?"

    Qing Yan turned her head, and what she saw was that her sister had one red eye and one normal brown eye, and she was holding a...

    color contact lens in her hand? !

ʚChapter 83 Recruitment Advertisement

    "Those idiots! Why are they still talking about how famous they are! They even scare people away with just a pair of colored contact lenses!" "

    But..." Qin Yu gritted her teeth, "That bad potato!"

    She has already done it I'm ready to move my muscles and bones by myself, but let that stupid potato destroy it!

    Assi!

    I didn't vent all my strength!

    But fortunately, thanks to the colored contact lenses, she was able to watch a good show!

    All her unhappiness this morning disappeared!

    "Sister, although they are gone now, Thunderbird fried eggs and Fengxiang grilled fish are important items related to their abilities, and they will definitely come back tomorrow! At that time, there will be insufficient inventory, so we can't return them..." "

    Then Then throw it!"

    "..."

    He seemed to see excitement in his elder sister's eyes? !

    "If they do this, it will affect other customers! What if some customers don't want these two things?" "

    Oh! This is a problem you mentioned..."

    "It seems that the rules of the small shop need to be more strict!"

    As long as you don't If you follow the rules, you will be blacklisted, and see if they dare to make mistakes in the future!

    The first guest who ran in the next day was extremely excited!

    I didn't buy it yesterday, but he stayed at the door all night!

    Now that he is ranked first, he can buy as much as he wants!

    Just as he wanted to shout out the excitement in Fa Fa's heart, he suddenly discovered that there were two more rules in the shop next to the price tag!

    The words that I almost yelled were held back in my stomach, and I almost choked him...

    In addition to the first one, you can’t waste food, and you have added a decibel limit for speaking and a limit for buying only one copy of everything. ? !

    Doesn't this mean that he can only buy one Thunderbird omelette? !

    Isn't it the same as staying here for nothing last night? !

    "Guest? Guest?"

    Qing Yan stretched out his hand and waved in front of the guest.

    You were excited just now, why did you suddenly froze?

    "Ah?"

    "What do you need?"

    "Fengxiang grilled fish... ten, ten servings!"

    "Guests, there is a new rule in the store. From today on, all the products in the store can only be bought once. Including the previously limited two cans of Coke. Therefore, Fengxiang Grilled Fish can only sell you one!" "

    Okay, okay..."

    Looking at Qing Yan's leaving back, he wanted to cry and question loudly!

    Why did you treat him like this today!

    Yesterday, I could buy as much as I wanted, but today it becomes a limited edition, and it’s still one copy!

    But he can't!

    He still wants to continue to buy things in the store in the future, he doesn't want to be blacklisted!

    He didn't want to be thrown out in shame like yesterday!

    the most important is!

    He sneaked a glance at the little shopkeeper who was sitting next to him fixing his nails...

    He didn't want to see that little shopkeeper getting angry again...

    It was terrible!

    Had a nightmare last night, in the dream he kept calling his mother...

    Qin Yu drank his coffee, looked at the quiet and neatly lined up guests, and nodded in satisfaction!

    This kind of harmony is what she wants!

    As the ancients said, there is no rule, no circle!

    Look, with this rule, everything is fine!

    Now, it's just a matter of recruiting people!

    Thinking about it, Qin Yu went back to the house and wrote a sign and put it at the gate.

    There is no limit to the recruitment of

    men and women, and there is plenty of time.

    The work is simple, only one person.

    First come, first served, don't hesitate!

    Looking at her recruitment copywriting, Qin Yu was extremely satisfied!

    Coupled with my own calligraphy, it is the icing on the cake, perfect!

    Qin Yu was admiring his recruitment information here, and at the same time, Yan Dong came out of the house watching the live broadcast.

    'Your friend, you must be new at first glance, right? Regarding the introduction of the new product rose, I will talk about it in the live broadcast in three days, so don't worry! '

    'Are you asking about the video that went viral last night? '

    'That's true! I was sitting in the back when that happened! '

    'When the person behind me was recording, he even recorded my back view! '

    'I didn't see what the shopkeeper did! '

    'Aren't there a lot of analysis posts at night, tech bosses? Didn't analyze anything? '

    'It's in slow motion and I didn't see the shop taking the initiative! '

    'Although I was at the scene and watched it with my own eyes, it couldn't compare to slow motion, I really didn't see it! '

    'The owner of the shop is very nice, as long as he doesn't pick things up. '

    'I don't know if it's true or not that you said about opening a shop. I didn't know the shopkeeper at that time! '

    'However, I think it should be true! Although no video was streamed out, the description was exactly the same as yesterday! '

    'They flew out of the store in an instant! '

    'I believe, you will come to the store in person one day sooner or later. Don't make taboos then! '

    'Hey! The shopkeeper is just ahead! With that

    said, Dongdong turned the camera in one direction and rushed forward.

    'What does the shopkeeper seem to be looking at? Is there another brand next to the store name brand? Yan

    Dong trotted to Qin Yu's side.

    "Small shop owner, good morning!"

    "Good morning Dongdong!"

    "Hey, are you hiring? The store is too busy now?"

    Qin Yu turned Dongdong's camera in the same direction, Said, "Qingyan will start school in a few days, I will find someone to get used to it in advance." "I

    see! After a few days, when the news of the addition of spaceships to Green Bamboo Star is confirmed, there will definitely be more people!"

    "Add more spaceships?!"

    "Hey, don't you know?"

    "Now the spaceships to and from District 5 only go once every half a month, and there are not many people on each trip, so the operation of spaceships in District 5 has actually been at a loss!"

    "But it's completely different since Thunderbird fried eggs and Fengxiang grilled fish came out!" "

    The spaceships coming to Green Bamboo Star are extremely popular now, and even when they arrive, you need to find scalpers to buy tickets!" '

    Of course, I don't recommend it. Everyone is looking for scalpers! To crack down on scalpers, we must start with ourselves! With that

    said, Dongdong turned his gaze back to Qinyu.     "So, Green Bamboo Star is considering sending more spaceships. If it is confirmed in the discussion meeting in a few days

    , the news will be sent out!

    "

Are they all here on the last spaceship? !

    No wonder it came so suddenly!

    Yan Dong walked in with Qin Yu, saw the situation in the house, and said directly to the live broadcast, "The store is very quiet today! And everyone is queuing up neatly, it seems..." Before he could say the words

    behind, Yan Dong found out, All the customers who lined up unanimously turned around and gave him a 'shh' gesture...

    Yan Dong subconsciously shut his mouth.

    'Boom boom? ! '

    'Why is there no sound? '

    'It doesn't look like my equipment is broken! '

    'Looks like they shut up? '

    'Why did you suddenly become quiet in the middle of talking? '

    'Then is it true that they were hijacked this time? '

    'The one in front of you can shut up! '

    'This has already entered the small shopkeeper's shop! '

    ...

ʚChapter 84 The Sour Taste of Love

    The discussion in the live broadcast group here is hot, and Yan Dong over there also knows the reason with the help of "good-hearted people".

    He looked at the two newly added rules, turned the camera over again, and said in a very low voice, "I may not be able to broadcast live in the store in the future..." "Do you have any

    misunderstandings about this voice?" Qin Yu Looking at Yan Dongdao.

    "As long as you don't yell loudly, you won't exceed this sound level at all!"

    "There is nothing wrong with your live broadcast!"

    Qin Yu said and patted Yan Dong's shoulder, then turned and left.

    Yan Dong is now a living signboard of her own, she will not break the living signboard!

    "Really?"

    "Really?"

    "Really?!"

    Yan Dong cautiously increased his voice little by little, while his expression changed little by little.

    It looks like a...

    'Dongdong is like a fool...'

    'What kind of anchor do I have a crush on? '

    'Speaking out that I am his fan, I suddenly feel a little ashamed! '

    'I'm no longer a fan, is there still time? '

    'You may be too late, gold fan! '

    The Internet age is really scary!

    Qin Yu looked at her shop and it was on the hot search again because of Yan Dong's live broadcast.

    The reason is the two new rules!

    Forget about the Shengbei one, most of them are talking about the fact that each product is limited to one.

    "Doesn't this mean that I went to the Green Bamboo Star after a lot of effort, but in the end I could only buy one thing?" "

    It feels like the progress of advanced abilities will slow down again."

    "It's not that you can only buy one item, but you can only buy one item of each type. Strictly speaking, you can buy six items after excluding the sold-out purse!" "In

    this way, if you want to upgrade by eating, you have to live there for a while. Adding in the accommodation fee, ah, the cost is high again!"

    "It's definitely higher than the cost of self-cultivation! After buying all kinds of equipment, practicing, practicing, actual combat, repairing, etc., after this series, you don't have to spend any money. You must be able to upgrade!"

    "Green Bamboo Star belongs to the fifth district, so the room rate should not be expensive?" "

    Even if you only buy one copy a day, you still have to go!"

    ...

    Qin Yu rubbed her chin, isn't the grocery store a bit too much lately? Showing off? !

    The so-called shooting the first bird will not be calculated by others, right? !

    But, ha ha...

    Qing Yan turned her head and saw her sister suddenly laughed.

    I feel that someone is going to suffer...

    Living in the fifth district, although everyone's finances are limited, and we have to guard against all kinds of sudden dangers every day, but it can't stop everyone's joy for the festival.

    After all, the more tense the moment, the more need for proper relaxation.

    Valentine's Day is coming quietly in this atmosphere.

    However, what Qin Yu didn't expect was that he had to eat dog food early in the morning!

    Those who usually come to line up alone, but today everyone has a partner of the opposite sex, and that sweet look... It's

    just Valentine's Day, and you are just here to buy things, why do you have to bring your partner come together? !

    It's not a restaurant here, so the two of them have to come together? !

    I don't usually see them so inseparable? !

    [Ding dong! 】

    Side quest [Lover's Sweetness] The annual Valentine's Day is finally here, and this day is a day when lovers exude sweetness. How can the grocery store not help the lovers to be sweeter at this time?

    The task is to sell 1000 rose bouquets.

    Time Valentine's Day.

    Reward to unlock 'Sansheng Stone', 100 grocery points.

    Tudou's recent TV series is really useless, it's such a bad plot copy.

    I was very angry when I saw them sprinkle dog food sweetly, and I actually wanted to help them? !

    They help me earn money and more or less!

    However, what are these three life stones?

    Qin Yu opened the grocery store catalog and searched.

    【Three Lives Stone】Special item. Every year, the host will unlock a piece after completing the task of Qixi Festival. Writing the couple's name on the stone will make the couple have a marriage for three generations. (Note that Sanshengshi will choose a couple by himself.)

    Qin Yu looked at the introduction in front of him, stretched out his hand to pinch the person next to him, and twisted subconsciously.

    "Ah! It hurts!"

    "Shopkeeper, what are you doing!" Yan

    Dong, who was preparing for the live broadcast, suddenly suffered such a blow.

    "I feel pain, which means it's not a dream!"

    "Ah? What are you talking about, little shopkeeper?"

    Qin Yu ignored Yan Dong, and turned his eyes back to the introduction of Sansheng Stone.

    This... isn't some black technology anymore, is it? !

    What kind of plane does this have to be? !

    Heaven plane? !

    She simply felt that she had come to the world of Xianxia just now, not some interstellar era!

    When Qin Yu turned her head, Yan Dong was still looking at her.

    "What are you looking at! I asked you to come in early to prepare for the live broadcast. What do you think I am doing?!" "I will not

    sell 1,000 roses today, but I will give you this kind of convenience in the future!"

    Yan Dong watched Qin Yu, who turned around and left, was full of grievances!

    He's all sprained, doesn't even deserve a reason? !

    Moreover, what does this sales have to do with him, and he confiscated the money!

    Wronged...

    'Hi everyone, welcome to Dongdong's live broadcast room! '

    'Keep everyone waiting! '

    'Today is Valentine's Day, many friends are in a hurry to go on dates with boyfriends and girlfriends, right? Therefore, I will not pave the way for today, and go directly to our topic! '

    'A lot of friends must want to ask me, why do I put the day of the live broadcast to today? Knowing that many people are dating and still choosing today, wouldn't it reduce the number of people in the live broadcast room? '

    'After you listen to my introduction of new products, you will know why I chose today. '

    'There is a bouquet of roses on the program board of the online store of a grocery store. '

    'Curious little friends should have searched on the Internet, right? '

    'The grocery store has never bought fakes so far, so this rose is the one you found online! With that

    said, Yan Dong turned the camera to the cash register.

    As the harsh winter begins live streaming, grocery stores open their doors.

    As it happened, the couple bought a bouquet of roses in addition to Fengxiang grilled fish, coffee, and Coke!

    'I advance to give you a close-up! '

    'It's so colorful, and the flower dew is lingering on the petals! '

    'This is a real rose! '

    'Before the interstellar era, people used flowers to express love, a symbol of love! '

    'ah! want to! '

    'Looking at the agapanthus I was going to give to my girlfriend, I silently threw it into the trash can! '

    'Ah! Why is it only broadcasting live at this time! Too late to buy it! '

    'The upstairs said that you dare to go to the fifth district if you have time! '

    'I dare not go, but there are purchasing agents! '

    'I just want to ask the upstairs upstairs, you threw away the agapanthus, what will you give your girlfriend later? '

    'Instead of jewelry! Otherwise, my girlfriend will definitely talk about roses when she sees agapanthus, and it’s fine if she can buy it on behalf of her, but if she can’t buy it, I will be in trouble! '

    'Why did I smell a little bit of dog food instead? ! '

ʚChapter Eighty-Five

    'There is a bug in your side mission! Qin

    Yu looked at these couples, but there were not many people who bought roses, and said suddenly.

    'Where is the bug? ! '

    'I didn't prepare for the task just sent out this morning? And the time is so urgent, the only one who can buy it in time is the Green Bamboo Star! '

    'I have investigated, and the permanent population of Green Bamboo Star is hundreds of thousands, and it is very rare to sell only 1,000 roses! '

    'Besides, the rose is not unlocked today! '

    'This is a side mission, and it will be released temporarily according to what the host has encountered! '

    'If it wasn't for you to unlock ten products quickly, there would be penalties for not completing these side missions! '

    Although what Potato said makes sense!

    But how could she let this broken potato have the upper hand? !

    'Ah! No one caused this situation! It's not that I don't want enough products! '

    'You, you...then don't think that if you say this, I will simplify the task for you! '

    'The rose has been unlocked a long time ago! And also remind you quietly, the germination of youth, the symbol of love, satisfy their wishes! '

    'Whoever made you think about money is all about money, get me back! '

    'Anyway, I won't help you this time! Just let you try to fail the mission once! snort! After

    finishing speaking, Tudou unilaterally cut off the communication!

    Seeing the potatoes about to go to heaven, Qin Yu almost gritted his silver teeth!

    He even gave her a slap in the face!

    It's like how many times I've helped her!

    Qin Yu looked up, just in time for a couple flirting past her.

    The two were discussing their plans for the couple at night.

    Candlelight dinner, vr movie...

    peat!

    If she is not happy, others cannot be so happy!

    He was still happily discussing the evening schedule in front of her? !

    Qin Yu stood up instantly.

    Here, Dongdong saw that the live broadcast time was almost up, and began to prepare to say goodbye to the fans.

    Suddenly, a hand patted his shoulder!

    "Ouch! Little shopkeeper! You scared me!"

    Dongdong turned his head and saw the dark Qin Yu, and felt another 'thump' in his heart.

    He subconsciously swallowed his saliva, and said with a dry smile, "Little shopkeeper, what, what's the matter!" "

    Tonight, at 8 o'clock, the auction will start!" "

    Tonight?!"

    "Can't you?"

    "Today is Valentine's Day..."

    "What's wrong with Valentine's Day? Isn't it possible to hold an auction on Valentine's Day?!" "

    No, it's not a question of whether an auction can be held... but that there will be fewer people coming!" "

    Hmph! If The products in the auction can allow people to enter the ruins!"

    After finishing speaking, Qin Yu left Dongdong with a cool (dark) back, turned her head and went upstairs.

    Dongdong's eyes widened in an instant, did he hear correctly? !

    The shopkeeper just said that it allows people to enter the ruins? !

    Dongdong turned his head and saw the collapsed live broadcast room at a glance.

    It's over, it's over...

    I'm going to be scolded by Sister Yun again!

    At the same time, the employees of Dongdong Live Company worked overtime.

    Looking at the website that suddenly collapsed, I looked at each other in blank dismay!

    No, it's not that they sabotage their work!

    It has always been very stable!

    Even when the number of people in the live broadcast room was the largest, they rescued them and did not cause any accidents to the website!

    This, this is obviously coming to an end, why did so many people rush in in an instant, and then jumped off? !

    This is not normal!

    It must be someone deliberately recruited by the hostile website, and come out like this while they are relaxing!

    That's right! Nothing to do with them!

    Sister Yun, once again heard the news about the Dongdong live broadcast room from someone else.

    Looking at a bunch of private messages asking questions on the optical brain...

    Yan Dong! ! !

    The news of Qin Yu's words really dropped a blockbuster on Valentine's Day!

    It is indeed as she said, so what about Valentine's Day, if you want to improve your practice level, you have to come to her auction!

    She checked the information on the ruins that were opened back then!

    The things unearthed in that ruin can be said to have improved the cultivation of the entire interstellar world for ten years!

    If the way to open the ruins this time is not obtained by the Interstellar Alliance, but by a certain family or a certain strength...

    then it means that the strength of this family or force will be completely improved by a large amount, and even the rest of the interstellar people will be given Left behind!

    If it is obtained by a decent force, it is fine for everyone, but if it is an evil force...

    "Which of you wants to go to Shanshuixing?"

    "Is that shopkeeper lying to attract people and want more people to go there?" "

    We After exploring the ruins for so many years, except for the ruins that were somehow opened many years ago, there are no clues for so many years, how could it be possible..." "

    Coke, coffee... which ones are not researched by the Ancient Cultural Association, but have they recovered?"

    "It's about the relics, it's about the practice of the entire human race, even if it's fake, you have to go and see for yourself!" "

    I agree with what the boss said! If the shopkeeper is lying, she will reveal her truth as soon as we pass by, and everyone will evacuate. She won't stay to participate in the auction at all, so there's no need for her to lie!" "

    Then I, Lao Lei, will go! I want to see what the rumored magical grocery store looks like!" "

    Old Lei, you can't go! Development There are some changes on the planet, you have to go and have a look!"

    "Then I'll go! I'm also very curious about this grocery store!"

    "Okay! Then Che leave!"

    Qin Yu sat on the chair, Enjoy watching variety shows with pleasure!

    Although at this time, countless people were looking at her with sad eyes!

    However, the more sad these eyes are, the happier she is!

    Originally, these people would happily go to the world of two people. When they heard about the ruins, they either stopped or went back to the grocery store.

    "Shopkeeper, have you heard an old saying?"

    Yan Dong leaned over and whispered.

    "It's better to tear down a temple than destroy a relationship!"

    "Because of your decision, many lovers will break up tonight!" "

    It's Valentine's Day!"

    "Then they should thank me!"

    "Huh? !"

    "If they really broke up tonight, it proves that they are not suitable at all!"

    "Think about it! First of all, if they are together, how many Valentine's Days will there be in the rest of this life, no Maybe we are together every year? If we broke up and divorced after not being together for a year, it would be better to end it early, right?!"

    "Also! If we broke up just because we didn't spend Valentine's Day together, then it's really right to break up! Breaking up for such a trivial matter, you can't say what will happen in your life in the future. Now that you've broken up, it's just right. !"

    Yan Dong looked at Qin Yu solemnly, opened his mouth for a long time, but didn't say a word.

    He actually felt that there was some truth in what he said...

    "Besides, look, not all of them broke up! There are also many who are obviously closer!"

    Qin Yu looked at those who were holding roses, with a look on their faces. Nestling shyly in her boyfriend's arms, the girl is full of pride and authenticity.

    Obviously only girls are happy...

    The Valentine's Day two-person world plan is cancelled, girls are unhappy, boys can only coax!

    Your brother 'coincidentally' made some remarks about roses symbolizing love, can the girl not clamor to buy it? !

    An agapanthus is only 10 star coins, but a rose costs 520!

    There are a lot of couples here, and the girl said casually, "Look at my boyfriend, buy two for everyone, and you can buy one for me..."

    Such a comparison...

    I bought more than one...

    Can the girl be unhappy? ? !

    "What kind of eyes do you have? It's as if I forced them to buy!"

    "Shopkeeper, I misunderstood you before!"

    Qin Yu? ? !

    "I used to think that the business of your store was only good because of your good products, but now I find that I was wrong!" "

    Even if you don't have these different products, with your business ability, you will definitely make the store a success." It's booming!"

    "Sister! Brother Yan Dong is praising you!"

    "Praise x!"

ʚChapter 86 Gathering

    Today is destined to be a busy day for Green Bamboo Star.

    Lvzhu Xingchang looked at all kinds of private spaceships in the sky, and felt that his little heart couldn't take it anymore!

    Thinking that he has been a star for so many years, he has never seen so many spaceships with his own eyes, not to mention, many of them are the ones that often appear on TV!

    At this time, Qing Yan was also staring wide-eyed, standing outside the grocery store and looking at the sky!

    "Sister, sister! Come and see! There are so many spaceships!"

    "That one belongs to the Alliance Army! That one belongs to the Aotian Group! That one belongs to the Zhonghe Sect! My God! There are so many spaceships!" "People from

    these forces They're all here!" Yan Dong murmured, "But little shopkeeper, your shop is not big enough!" "

    I was going to hold an auction online, but I didn't talk about it on the spot! How do I know why you all have an auction?" Here?!"

    As soon as Qin Yu finished speaking, everyone in the room turned their heads to look at her.

    "What are you looking at?! I told you on the online store earlier in the morning that it will be held online!" "

    So, what are you going to do now?"

    Qin Yu glanced at his brain, "What should I do? It's time, close The shop is open!"

    With that said, she called Xiao Douding back, kicked him out, and decisively closed the shop!

    Her experience in the previous life told her that dealing with big shots is too brain-intensive!

    She doesn't want to see those people!

    So, when the big shots came in mighty force, they only saw a grocery store with a black light and a sign of 'Closed today'... "Uh... the time is correct?" "No! Valentine's

    Day

    night Eight o'clock!"

    "Then, where is the location?"

    "No! The sign is still there!"

    It's rare for the big shots to sit behind closed doors together, looking at each other, wondering if something went wrong?

    "On the Internet, please go online and check!" Someone suddenly shouted.

    It was only then that everyone saw that the auction item they had been thinking about all night was hanging in the grocery store on the star network.

    For one night's auction, the starting price should not be less than 1,000 star coins each time.

    At this time, this lot has soared to 55,000 star coins.

    Only then did everyone see clearly that this was a key-shaped product, and the introduction next to it was the key to unlock the No. 10 relic of Green Bamboo Star.

    In order to prevent everyone from not believing it, a small video is attached next to it.

    This short video is exactly how Qin Yu used the key to enter the ruins.

    "Really, she really used the key to get in!"

    "Verification! Let the technical department verify the authenticity of the video!"

    "Quick! Go back to the spaceship and contact the headquarters!"

    In an instant, a group of people who shouted disappeared immediately. shop door.

    "Sister! They're gone!" Qing Yan climbed to the window on the second floor, observing the movement below.

    "They're not stupid. They know they're online, so why don't they just stand there and feed the mosquitoes?"

    Qin Yu doesn't have time to worry about the keys to the ruins right now.

    This key is actually not the correct way to enter the ruins, but a key made of some special materials in a certain plane, so the cost is extremely high, and she didn't plan to make a lot of money.

    So, just hang it up online, and you're done!

    As long as she can earn back her capital, she will be satisfied!

    Now, all her thoughts are on talking about the grocery store with Tudou!

    As Tudou expected, her rose mission was indeed a failure!

    In just one day, let her sell 1,000 expensive flowers, but still can't sell them, fuck you xx!

    The point is, failure is failure!

    She is not someone who can't accept it, the point is why her grocery points are deducted!

    Didn't you say that there will be no punishment for the recent side missions? !

    Is it easier for her to save those groceries, huh? !

    These few side quests that came frequently recently allowed her to accumulate a few hundred points, but in the end, she deducted them all at once, huh? !

    'Potato! Don't pretend to be dead! '

    "Let me tell you, this matter is unclear today, and I will always remember it!"

    'Didn't you want to turn into an entity? I will definitely make you regret transforming it when the time comes! '

    'It's wrong to threaten people! '

    'Yo! Are you willing to come out? ! '

    'Speak clearly, what's going on? ! '

    'Well, you can't blame me for this, it's just a coincidence! '

    'Say it clearly! '

    'The Tanabata mission [Sweetness of Lovers] will be available every year! You can tell from the introduction of Sanshengshi that this is done once a year, so this side mission is different from the previous ones. '

    'The side missions of the festival are all mandatory, that is to say, whether you like it or not, you must take it! Then, if you fail to complete it, you will be punished! '

    'It just so happened that this mission appeared just in time for your special period, that is, the period when there is no penalty for side missions! '

    'The background system defaults to this and there is no penalty, but...'

    Qin Yu has already heard it clearly!

    As soon as she raised her hand, she directly stopped what Tudou was about to say!

    'That is to say, this is your mistake, right! '

    'It was our mistake, so don't even think about me returning the groceries to you! It's just because of our mistake that we deliberately deducted hundreds of grocery points from you! '

    Potato already has a psychological shadow!

    It was afraid that Qin Yu would take advantage of the fire again, so before she could say anything, it said it quickly!

    'Look how nervous you are! I just want to make sure, am I such an unreasonable person? '

    Isn't it a potato...

    Of course, it doesn't dare to say that!

    'Forget it! But it’s just a few groceries. Anyway, as you said, I can’t refuse a mandatory task even if I know in advance that there will be a punishment. Tudou

    looked at Qin Yu vigilantly, she won't be plotting any more, right? !

    How could she become so talkative? !

    'Don't leave yet, do you want me to argue with you again? ! Tudou

    instantly cut off the communication and went to the background.

    Qin Yu leaned back on the chair, it wasn't that she really had any bad idea.

    When she first heard about the bug, she really planned to do something, but once Tudou said that, she knew it, and it was nothing more than fighting with Tudou.

    The rewards are all high-end commodities like Sansheng Stone, and the punishment is definitely not low.

    Thinking about just taking away her pitiful three hundred grocery points, she actually made a lot of money!

    However, her original plan may have to be postponed again!

    Qin Yu looked at the rules of the grocery point, which said that if the host wants a certain product, but the grocery points are not enough to unlock, you can spend half-price grocery points and get a product of this kind with the corresponding amount.

    In other words, it is equivalent to opening a back door for the host.

    Get a wanted item without unlocking it!

    Originally, I wanted to give Xiaodouding a school-opening gift, but it seemed that I couldn't make it in time!

ʚChapter 87 Leaking the News

    After Qin Yu finished washing, she just spread the quilt and got ready to sleep.

    The optical brain's communication unexpectedly rang.

    Who will call her in the middle of the night?

    Could it be harassment...

    Qin Yu picked it up and planned to hang up, but it turned out that it was someone she knew, and she was an acquaintance!

    Wei Yan!

    This big brother has not contacted her once after exchanging the optical brain number with her.

    Is this connection late at night? !

    After Qin Yu got connected, he saw Wei Yan sitting on a chair dignifiedly, and then, without saying a word...

    "Uh... hello?!"

    "..."

    "Wei Yan?"

    Qin Yu looked at the person who hadn't responded for a long time , raised his head and looked at his net.

    If the connection is normal, then it is not a card. What is going on? !

    Call her in the middle of the night, and then don't speak.

    "Qin, Qin Yu..."

    "Ah?!"

    "I, I go to your store every day to buy, buy so much coffee, take care of your business, treat you very, very well, right?"

    Qin Yu clicked nod.

    What is this man trying to say all of a sudden?

    "Cough! Although, although, at first, I thought it was annoying that your store opened in front of our house!"

    Qin Yu, huh? ! !

    There is such a thing? !

    "In those few days, there were always people queuing at the door, and the chattering was very disturbing!" "

    I came here for the first time, and I actually wanted to settle accounts with you!"

    'Then I asked you to move the store out of here...'

    "But, I didn't say anything afterwards, right?"

    Qin Yu, but you said it now!

    I didn't expect you to have such thoughts at first!

    "So, not only do we two have no enmity, but I can also say that I'm your loyal customer, right?!"

    Qin Yu hummed! Looking at the identity behind, I forgive your previous thoughts!

    She won't get stuck with money!

    "So, can you tell me what's in the Ruins of the Green Bamboo Star?"

    Qin Yu? ? !

    So, after going all this way, just to ask this? !

    "I saw in the video that you used a key to enter the ruins."

    "I have read some information, saying that the ruins discovered over the years have improved human supernatural power practice for ten years. But until now, what has been found in the ruins?" There is nothing clearly recorded."

    "You should know this, right?"

    Wei Yan nodded slowly, "These are top secret files, I can't say anything!"

    Qin Yu shrugged.

    This awkward look made her seem like she was trying to steal some secret.

    She just wanted to understand the level of practice in this era, and what kind of things can be considered to be improved for ten years, so as to measure the value of the relics of Green Bamboo Star... "The price of

    that key is too high now, if there is no What's important..."

    Qin Yu frowned, looking very embarrassed.

    "If you can't say it, forget it!"

    After saying that, Qin Yu watched the screen in front of her go dark.

    This, is it so vigorous and resolute? !

    In fact, it is not impossible to say.

    It's just that she didn't pay much attention to what was inside last time, she frowned just now, but she was trying to remember...

    She knew that Wei Yan's phone call was definitely not for herself.

    Ten percent were fought for the Alliance Army or the Ancient Culture Association.

    This matter should be handed over to Gu Liang, how could it be handed over to Wei Yan who is not good at communication?

    Speaking of Gu Liang...

    It seems that since the roses appeared on the day I bought the roses, I have never seen them again.

    This auction is such a big deal, but it didn't show up? !

    On the other side, after Wei Yan turned off the communication, he sorted out his expression.

    Turning around solemnly, facing Zhu Yong and Qin Feng who were standing next to him, he said, "The shopkeeper said he couldn't say anything, so you can go back."

    Zhu Yong and Qin Feng looked at each other.

    Is this... that's what you're asking?

    Peat!

    The two of them watched from the sidelines the whole time!

    Is this the 'cold-faced magician' circulating in the frontier army? !

    If I hadn't seen it with my own eyes, I would have believed your evil!

    [Ding Dong]

    Side mission [Friendship of the Alliance Army] Although it is an interstellar from another plane, but since it is here, the host must treat himself as a real interstellar in all aspects!

    As a good interstellar citizen, what is the first thing to do? Of course, it is to support the Star Alliance and the Star Alliance Army~

    So, take advantage of this auction and build a good relationship with the Alliance Army!

    The task tells Wei Yan (Alliance Army) what is in the ruins.

    The reward unlocks instant noodles (flavored with braised beef), and 100 grocery points.

    peat!

    She just got hung up on the communication, okay? !

    He even wanted her to call back!

    What about her grocer's pride? !

    However, for the new product unlocked this time, she reluctantly put her pride aside and bought one!

    Potatoes...

    It's ready to retort, but it's useless again!

    This is what it has been thinking all night!

    Wronged...

    Wei Yan, who finally pushed Zhu Yong and Qin Feng to the door, suddenly received a communication from Qin Yu.

    The whole person froze in place all of a sudden, it can be said that he was at a loss.

    Why did the call come back suddenly...

    Wei Yan hesitated for a long time before pressing the connect button.

    "How come you still hang up?"

    "I..."

    "Let me tell you, that ruin is actually the place where a fairy lived later, not a place where he specially left his inheritance." " What do     you mean

    ?"

Right down to business, Wei Yan is finally 'online' too.

    "That is to say, most of them are some daily necessities. Those related to practice, um, there are a few books, a few expired medicines, and some dried medicinal materials." "Is there no magic weapon? Such as weapons or

    clothes What?"

    Qin Yu glanced carefully at the note that Tudou gave just now, "No!" "

    If the key exceeds five million, don't buy it, it is definitely a loss!"

    The key cost of 4.5 million, the inside The scattered things add up to a maximum value of 500,000.

    She is really the most down-to-earth businessman!

    Not a single imaginary number was reported!

    "Oh, that's right! Don't just think about losing money, spend more money to study the key. It's useless!"

    After speaking, Qin Yu gave Wei Yan a smirk, and quickly hung up the communication.

    "How does she even know about our plan to buy a key for research?"

    On the other side, Zhu Yong said immediately when he saw that the communication was off.

    "Obvious thing!" Qin Feng said.

    "Why is it so obvious?!"

    "Think about what you said before! It's not a problem to always stay on Green Bamboo Star!"

    Qin Feng ignored his pig teammate and said to Wei Yan.

    "I know!"

    "Let's go first!"

    Qin Feng and Zhu Yong sent the news back to the Central Star headquarters after saying goodbye to Wei Yan.

    And here, Qin Yu, who hung up the communication, also received the news that the side mission was completed.

    "The task is so simple to complete, there is no challenge at all!"

    'You should cherish this moment! ' Potato jumped out and said.

    'Wait until all 10 items are collected, you won't have such a time again! '

    Sure enough, ignorant people are the happiest!

    She didn't even know that the general system was going to increase the difficulty for her according to her situation!

ʚChapter 88 Who is Dad?

    As the Union Army stopped at 5 million, the auction price of the key gradually stabilized.

    When Qinyu opened the star network in the morning, the price was finally set at 5.5 million.

    After excluding the cost, she still earned 500,000 yuan, not bad!

    However, if there is no mission last night, there should be more money, right?

    She looked down at the bowl of noodles in her hand.

    hey-hey!

    That little money is worth nothing!

    With the start of school approaching, more and more parents rush to bring their children to Xingwang to buy things early in the morning.

    Therefore, as soon as this grocery store opened, many people discovered that there was a new one in the store!

    'What are instant noodles? It also tastes like braised beef? Does this mean that our nutrient solution has the flavor of red plums and oranges? '

    'Have you noticed that the store is adding new products so quickly recently! It feels like as long as I haven't watched it for a day, several things I don't know will suddenly pop up! '

    'The little owner of the grocery store is really nice! I had Thunderbird Omelette and Fengxiang Grilled Fish before, I was afraid that it would all be related to supernatural beings in the future! Unexpectedly, these two times were ordinary items! '

    'I know braised beef! It is a dish before the interstellar era! Our family runs a restaurant, and it’s definitely a taste! '

    'It is said that the meals before the interstellar era were super delicious! '

    'Maybe this instant noodles are also for people with supernatural powers? '

    'I've also seen the introduction, and said that the most delicious restaurants on the central star are far inferior to those before the interstellar era! '

    'Ah! My mouth is watering just thinking about it! '

    'The ones on several floors don't want a crow's mouth! Aren't supernatural things all hard to eat? It's delicious to discuss with everyone...'

    'If this continues, I'm afraid that one day I won't be able to hold on and run to Green Bamboo Star! '

    'I tried to run secretly several times, but my mother caught me! My mother has locked up the connecting pass...'

    'I'm looking for a purchasing agent! Looking for a purchasing agent! '

    'Looking forward to instant noodles with braised beef flavor! '

    Qin Yu crawled on the bar, looked at the messages on the Internet, and muttered, "I really feel that I have supported a group of purchasing agents!" "

    No way, who told you not to open online orders!" Yan Dong said while interacting with fans .

    "Why can't they come to Green Bamboo Star in person?"

    "There are so many people in the fifth district who have never left their lives, haven't they lived their entire lives in safety? It's not as scary as the outside world says!" "Small shopkeeper, are

    you really old ?" Too small!"

    ? ? ?

    What does this have to do with age? !

    "The scariest place in District Five has never been the criminals who fled here, the interstellar pirates hiding here, etc.!" "Even if it is

    far away from the central star, it is still under the jurisdiction of the Interstellar Alliance. "

    The most frightening place in District Five is the wild beast raid that no one can expect!" "

    Maybe today, maybe tomorrow, maybe a few years, maybe decades, and some people have never seen it in their entire lives." But, if you encounter it once, you are close to death!"

    "There is no absolute attraction, and no one dares to take such a risk!"

    "Desolate beasts are like a taboo, and no one is willing to bring them up. Therefore, everyone takes The criminals in the fifth district are talking about something!"

    Qin Yu knocked on the table unconsciously, and muttered, "This is not the way!"

    "Qingyan is going to start school, right?"

    "Well, the ticket has already been bought, and we are leaving the day after tomorrow!"

    " He is a freshman, and he still has entrance training and placement tests!"

    "It seems     that     children are so disabled no matter which plane!"

    "What?!

    " half a month.     Does he want to go to the mountains and stars as well?     "I don't want to go, I took him to step on it last time! Moreover, there are seniors and sisters from the school to pick up the spaceship station, no problem." "     You can rest assured!"     "The children who grew up in the fifth district really have Don't worry about it!"     "Forget about it!"     "By the way, the new product in the store, instant noodles, is it edible? Do you want to add abilities?" "     This is an ordinary food. The noodles carried by the side, so it is called Instant noodles!"     "Noodles? I know, I know! There's a restaurant in Central Star, and it's full every day! I tried it once, and it tastes really good!" "     Let Ah Chen come over for a live broadcast these two days!"     [Dinglingling~]     "Welcome..."     "Miss Qin Yu! Why can't the plant grow?!"     Qin Yu hadn't finished speaking when Gu Liang, who hadn't seen her for a long time, rushed in and came to her with a pot of roses that were about to wither!     "I have already used the growth liquid, why is it still not viable?"     "Is it because the soil is not good? Or is it resistant to the nutrient solution? Or it can't adapt to the post-interstellar environment?" "     I checked the information and tried my best. It imitates the pre-interstellar environment!"     "There is too little information, and there is no problem at all in the data!"     "Why don't you look at the data!"

    With that said, Gu Liang turned on the optical brain to call up the data report for Qin Yu!

    "You, I haven't seen you for so many days, is it just to study how to grow it?"

    "Report it, report it to you!"

    "Report it to you! You can't grow it!"

    "What do you mean?"

    "You know Species invasion, right?"

    Gu Liang nodded.

    "These roses are products before the interstellar era. With the current methods, such as the nutrient solution you mentioned, simulating the previous environment, it is indeed possible to grow them." "However, extinction under natural selection, there is

    no It must be revived!"

    "The new environment will breed new species, this is nature's choice." "

    So there is no life in these roses!" "

    To put it bluntly, when you get them, they are already dead !"

    "How could this be..."

    Unexpectedly, Gu Liang is still a plant lover!

    "Doesn't that mean I wasted the past few days?!"

    Qin Yu huh? ! !

    How do you feel that something is wrong?

    Should I lament the waste of time? !

    "Fortunately, I still plan to find another way, by planting plants before the interstellar era, to see if there is any way to better understand ancient culture!" It turned out that she was overthinking

    , but this is really another way...

    "Miss Qinyu, your When is the auction going to start? It’s been a long time since you’ve been back, right?” “

    Uh… so, haven’t you been on Starnet these days?”

    “What are you doing on Starnet? It’s too late to do research every day! Wait…”

    "You don't mean to say that the auction is over, right?!"

    Seeing Qin Yu and Yan Dong nodding their heads in unison, Gu Liang instantly felt that the world was falling apart!

    A plant failed, and a mysterious ancient cultural item was lost as a result? !

    Ah...

    ah...

    a little dizzy...

    so dizzy...

    "Idol! It's okay! That lot is the key to enter the Ruins of the Green Bamboo Star, it..."

    Before Yan Dong finished speaking, Gu Liang fell straight to the ground.

    "This, he, no, I didn't do it!"

    Qin Yu supported his head and looked down over the bar.

    "Gu Liang has been in charge of excavating the ruins. This may be equivalent to finally having a child, but it turns out that the father is not the same as me!" "

    Ah?!"

ʚChapter 89 The part-time job is here

    Naturally, Qin Yu couldn't really rest assured that he would let his 10-year-old brother travel n planets away to study alone.

    It was Gu Liang's friend whom he hadn't seen for a long time, who suddenly contacted her a few days ago.

    It was only then that Qin Yu remembered that Feng Qingchen's family group was Tianyu Group.

    In other words, the elementary school that Xiao Douding went to was under their family's name!

    Feng Qingchen would send someone to pick up Xiao Douding in goodwill, and Qin Yu would naturally not refuse.

    Although she knew that Feng Qingchen wanted to cooperate with her, but it was impossible for her to cooperate with others...

    Once Xiao Douding left, Qin Yu started to open a shop by herself again.

    Most importantly, there are really more people recently!

    Her recruitment notice is so well written, why is there no one who comes to interview every day? !

    Could it be that in the interstellar era, everyone is not short of jobs?

    Qin Yu looked at the tail of the line that he couldn't see outside, that's not okay!

    If it depends on her doing it alone for a day, she won't be too tired to get out of bed the next day? !

    "What do you want to order?"

    "I see that it is written at the entrance of your store that you are recruiting people?"

    Qin Yu was looking down at the inventory. Hearing such a culture, it was as if he heard the sound of nature.

    "Yes, yes!"

    "Hey! It's you!"

    The girl was pleasantly surprised when she saw Qin Yu.

    "Do you still know me? Me! Me!"

    "Two months ago, outside the examination room of the primary school entrance examination!"

    Qin Yu naturally remembered this girl, and she had inquired a lot of news from her back then.

    "Ming..."

    "Ming Lan! My name is Ming Lan!"

    "I remember you are a student of Shanshui University, right? The school is about to start, and I

    don't want to leave     after a few days!"

A part-time job."

    "Internship?"

    "It's just..."

    "Small shopkeeper, do you still want to buy something?"

    The people in the back saw that the two of them were about to chat, so they quit!

    "Wait if you want to buy it, leave if you don't want to buy it!"

    Finally, someone came to apply for the job, but someone urged him? !

    "It's all right!" Ming Lan said with a smile, "I'm free today, just wait beside me!" "

    Sorry! I wasted everyone's time!"

    After saying that, she went to a corner next to her and sat down to wait.

    Qin Yu looked at Minglan and smiled lightly.

    It wasn't until the closing time in the evening that Qin Yu drove the people away that the day was truly over!

    "There are so many customers every day!"

    "With this kind of traffic every day, if you think you can persist, you can come to work tomorrow!"

    "I can persist!" Minglan stood up and said excitedly.

    "Me, what time will I come tomorrow?"

    "The store opens at nine o'clock every day and closes at five o'clock in the evening."

    "Okay! I will be there on time tomorrow! Well, do you want to teach me how to do it? I haven't done it before... "

    The place where I was standing just now is the cash register. There are not many items in the store now, just order what they want." "Now the store stipulates that everyone can only order one item of each item, and

    there is no Quantity is involved, after the order is settled, just return it and the amount is projected in the air, and the customer can scan it!"

    "Then, where do I get the stuff?"

    "I don't need you for this! I will take out the order after I receive it!" "

    Oh, that's it! Okay! I see!" "

    I'll be there on time tomorrow! I'll go first!"

    Ming Lan happily ran out after saying that.

    Qin Yu rubbed his chin and said, "It looks like someone who really wants to work in my grocery store! He doesn't even ask for salary!" "

    Such a person must be a good employee!" "

    I forgot whether Minglan said she was a What kind of major did you study, it seems that you talked about some kind of treatment, why did you get an internship in the fifth district?"

    "It should be a combat major, right?"

    Scared? !

    As soon as Qin Yu turned her head, she saw Yan Dong standing beside her solemnly, looking at Ming Lan's receding back, nodded and said.

    "Why haven't you left yet?!"

    "I haven't left!"

    "I've closed the shop!"

    "We're friends! I'm not just a customer!"

    "You're so shameless!

    " Xiao Ke can't be an anchor!"

    Qin Yu had a chill.

    She sat down on the chair and said, "I remember she said last time that she is from the water system, and her main treatment is something. Why should she be a medical major?

    " Elder sister also understand well, okay?"

    "Learning abilities, improving abilities, and everything related to abilities has only one purpose - to defend the homeland and stop desolate beasts!

    " You don’t have this ability. If you don’t, no matter how smart you are, it’s useless!”

    "In the entire interstellar world, there are very few people with supernatural powers."

    "So, no matter what direction your supernatural power is in, you must prepare for fighting wild beasts!

    " Attacks of the fire and thunder types belong to the combat profession."

    "Only a very small part, which is really not suitable for combat, will be classified into other departments!" "

    But it must also serve the ability and stop wild beasts !"

    "Then their internship in the fifth district, are they hunting wild beasts?" Qin Yu said.

    "That's it!"

    "After studying for many years, you can't only focus on a bunch of theories, or practice combat without danger under the protection of the teacher." "

    So, the Combat Department requires that all third-year students must go to the border to actually participate in combat!" "

    I I have checked the information on desolate beasts, these students can at most deal with low-level desolate beasts, right?" "The ones

    wandering around us are generally low-level desolate beasts, if we really encounter something that cannot be solved, it can only depend on luck... "

    Qin Yu's mind instantly went to Xiao Douding's body, and then he shuddered all of a sudden!

    No no no!

    She has to earn money quickly and save up for groceries!

    She can't impart any experience to Xiao Douding, but she has to help him with tools!

    [Ding Dong]

    Sub-mission [Star Future] The school term is coming, and the interstellar teenagers are also about to usher in their internship tasks this year!

    These boys and girls are the future of Interstellar!

    Even if you are doing an internship in a difficult environment, you have to take good care of yourself!

    The mission is to receive 1,000 students (half price with student ID card).

    The reward is to unlock the product "Superior Supplement Pill" and 100 points for groceries.

    'It's half price, potatoes, you are quite fashionable! '

    'Because of the noble significance of this mission, the host is specially allowed to put up a publicity board outside! '

    'So kind? Qin

    Yu had a bad premonition in his heart!

    She just praised the potato. Normally, it would have raised its tail to the sky.

    But today, not only did she not have it, but she was allowed to promote it? !

    'Half price is deducted from your income. '

    'What did you say? ! '

    'Cough! You are a starling! Contributions to Interstellar should be done! Of course it will be deducted from you! '

    'The cost is to be given to other planes, which is indispensable! '

    Looking at the potatoes that were disconnected after hastily finished speaking...

    peat!

ʚChapter 90 Long-term tasks

    The next day, all the customers who came to line up early found out that the grocery store had a discount event.

    Although the items sold in the store are not expensive, they are also 'luxury items' that far exceed normal prices!

    Although they earn a lot from hunting wild beasts, their wallets can't bear it every day!

    'It's a pity, it's only for students! '

    'Don't think about it, didn't you see the small print at the bottom? Students can only eat in the store, not take away. '

    'Alas! If it's half price, I can hold on to this wallet for another two days. Tomorrow I will accept the mission to make money! '

    'You are satisfied! I heard that you have been promoted in the past two days, and you will be at a higher level if you accept the mission, and you can earn more! '

    'It's not like us, I feel that I have absorbed less and less abilities now, but there is no sign of promotion yet! '

    'Dongdong, did you say on the live broadcast that the models currently on the shelves in the store are the most suitable for beginners? Dongdong

    who was in the queue heard someone cue him, raised his head and said, "Yes, this is what the shopkeeper told me!" "The shopkeeper

    said that under normal circumstances, people above the entry level should actually be useless!"

    " But because the practitioners here have never eaten those things, it is as if they have no resistance. People of any level can eat them, but the higher the level, the lower the effect." "The little

    shopkeeper Did you say that there will be food suitable for high-level practitioners after the meeting?"

    "Small shopkeepers always put things on the shelves suddenly! If you don't know what you asked one second, you will see an increase in the price tag in the next second." New product!"

    "That's true! The day the roses were put on the shelf, I asked in the morning, but I saw the roses in the afternoon!" "

    However, it's past nine o'clock, why hasn't the shopkeeper opened the door today?"

    "Maybe the boss went to bed late today!" Suddenly a soft voice came from the team.

    Everyone looked over, and a girl in a white skirt smiled at everyone.

    "My name is Minglan! I'm a helper at the grocery store from today! The boss was busy all day yesterday, so I guess he might get up late today!" "The

    shopkeeper is really 'ruthless' now! My younger brother was working for nothing, and now I’m going to ravage such a sweet girl again!"

    "No more! I came here voluntarily!"

    "Did Miss Ming Lan come to District 5 alone? Could it be that she came to work for a small shopkeeper? Did you come here?"

    "With the personality of a small shopkeeper, even if you work for her, there shouldn't be any discounts, right?" "

    Haha! Of course not! The small shopkeeper is so money-loving! This time, this activity might be done secretly. It hurts in the back!"

    "Why, do you want to be blacklisted by me?!"

    Qin Yu suddenly opened the door, startling all the joking and strong men!

    "Heh, heh! Little, little shopkeeper, good morning!"

    "I'm fine! I'm afraid you're not good!"

    "I, I'm fine too, hah! Hah!"

    "Boss! I'll repay you It's gone!"

    Qin Yu glanced at Minglan, "Come in!"

    The people in Minglan's queue smiled apologetically, "Don't blame the boss, she just has this temper! She has no bad intentions!

    " After bowing, he trotted in hastily.

    Looking at Minglan's back, everyone gathered their heads together and whispered, "Isn't the little shopkeeper having a good eye for people?" "

    But I think the little shopkeeper said you were right last time!" "

    Why are you still Remember that!"

    A few people walked into the shop in the noisy room, and started today's practice of 'food'!

    "Shopkeeper, your instant noodles have been on the shelves for several days, but they have been out of stock. When will they come?" "Why,

    a plate of Thunderbird fried eggs every day can't satisfy your mouth?"

    The strong man suddenly covered his mouth. I said to myself, "Don't talk about it, little shopkeeper! If it weren't for the ability to increase power, who would eat such an unpalatable thing!" "

    I feel that disgusting taste in my mouth every day when I eat other things! "

    "If this goes on, I feel like I'm going to be anorexic!" "

    Didn't I read on the Internet that braised beef is delicious, and I want to reward my mouth!" "

    Plus, thunderbird fried eggs are delicious. My effectiveness is almost gone..."

    "I remember you are Lei Shui Shuangxiu?"

    "The shop owner, remember?!" "

    Then you should stop eating instant noodles! I'm afraid that after you finish eating, you won't want to eat any more. Added water-type abilities!"

    "Ah?! Does this mean that the products that can increase water-type abilities will be put on the shelves soon?"

    Ming Lan immediately looked at Qin Yu when she heard about her.

    "Who knows!"

    "But, didn't you just say..."

    Qin Yu only left the back view of these eager people entering the warehouse.

    What she just said is not nonsense.

    Because when the strong man asked about instant noodles, she actually received another side mission!

    [Ding Dong~]

    [Long-term mission] [Mercenary mission] Mercenaries in the interstellar age all have legal identities.

    They will receive and submit tasks from the Mercenary Association.

    Most of the missions are from the Star Alliance, mainly hunting wild beasts.

    The task asks the host to study "Interstellar Desolate Beast Complete Explanation", pay attention to the news from various planes released by the system at any time, and provide what other planes need!

    Completed 0/200 times. (Every 200 completions, there will be a random prize!)

    The reward system will reward the host with grocery points according to the tasks completed by the host each time.

    (It is the first time for the host to receive a long-term mission, and the new product 'Water Wave Fried Snail' will be unlocked upon completion for the first time.)

    This Water Wave Fried Snail is naturally the food that can improve the ability of the water system.

    Qin Yu looked at the introduction, and didn't know whether to congratulate the water-type supernatural beings, or to feel unlucky for them.

    Because the introduction directly said that the smell is fishy, ​​but not very strong. However, within three days after eating, the whole body will emit an unusually strong fishy smell... However, she is more interested in

    this long-term mission now.

    The long-term tasks are for other planes, so does that mean that her cost will be less in the future, and then she will earn more?

    'You think too much! '

    '...'

    'Tudou, how did you become the current Yazi! '

    'In the last life, following me for so many years, where did that innocent and kind potato go? ! '

    'You haven't changed! '

    'You can shut up! Qin

    Yu looked at the system, and also found a new task bar next to the task bar.

    It is full of requirements and tasks from various planes.

    After screening, only those related to desolate beasts remained, and there were still quite a few!

    Qin Yu opened the door of the warehouse and peeked out with his head exposed.

    The strong man who had just served Thunderbird omelette and was about to eat it suddenly felt a chill down his spine.

    He turned his head and looked back, only to see a pair of terrifying red eyes shining through the dark door...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.5K 3.4K 14
"in this game, it's only kill or be killed." Class A has always been the paragon of the university. A class made of elites that excels in scholastic...
4.5M 285K 105
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
23.7K 1.7K 11
Nadia Rivers is the austere higher of an up and coming street wear company- desperate to find the keys to the company's success. Quentin Ruffing is a...
11.3K 422 27
စည်း? ဒါဟာခင်ဗျားနားမကပ်နိုင်အောင်ကံကြမ္မာကဖန်ဆင်းထားတဲ့ကြိုးတစ်ခုသာသာပဲ