Interstellar grocery store

By pttcch

The stars break and the soul spreads its wings. Pursue the mysteries of the universe and face unknown challen... More

Chapter 1 - 10
Chapter 11 - 20
Chapter 21 - 30
Chapter 41 - 50
Chapter 51 - 60
Chapter 61 - 70
Chapter 71 - 80
Chapter 81 - 90
Chapter 91 - 100
Chapter 101 - 110
Chapter 111 - 120
Chapter 121 - 130
Chapter 131 - 140
Chapter 141 - 150
Chapter 151 - 160
Chapter 161 - 170
Chapter 171 - 180
Chapter 181 - 190
Chapter 191 - 200
Chapter 201 - 210
Chapter 211 - 220
Chapter 221 - 230
Chapter 231 - 240
Chapter 241 - 250
Chapter 251 - 260
Chapter 261 - 270
Chapter 271 - 280
Chapter 281 - 290
Chapter 291 - 300
Chapter 301 - 310
Chapter 311 - 320
Chapter 321 - 330
Chapter 331 - 340
Chapter 341 - 350
Chapter 351 - 360
Chapter 361 - 370
Chapter 371 - 380
Chapter 381 - 390
Chapter 391 - 400
Chapter 401 - 410
Chapter 411 - 420
Chapter 421 - 430
Chapter 431 - 440
Chapter 441 - 450
Chapter 451 - 460
Chapter 461 - 470
Chapter 471 - 478

Chapter 31 - 40

523 7 2
By pttcch

ɞChapter 31: The third main task

    "Ah, it's already this time. Ms. Qin Yu, I have to catch the spaceship and leave first." "

    When I come back, I must come to the shop and have a drink!"

    Qin Yu transformed into a girl with a smirk, and sent Gu Liang away.

    She is a businessman!

    Drink enough for one person, only two cans a day.

    What she wants is to listen to it countless times a day!

    At this moment, the third mainline task was suddenly released.

    [Main task] The host has lived in the interstellar era for a while, and must be able to use the interstellar network proficiently.

    Ask the host to spread the groceries on the star network and get 100 points of attention.

    Reward 50 groceries points

    Qin Yu frowned as he watched the task.

    Of course she knows about Starnet's opening of a store.

    This is the same as a certain treasure in her era.

    The difference is that when customers go to an online store, they will enter a holographic simulation state.

    Just like a real person shopping.

    All kinds of goods can be touched, smelled and even tasted.

    But, who swore at the beginning that the goods in the grocery store can only be sold in the store and cannot be taken out? !

    Stylish high-end luxury stores have to attract customers to travel thousands of miles away? !

    Are you going to slap yourself in the face in a few days?

    What's more, you want to mail it to the customer? !

    'I didn't say it was going to be sold online. '

    'Do not sell you to open a shop? Did you know that the handling fee for opening an online store is also very expensive! '

    'Cough! Our small store is going to grow big, and let the whole interstellar world know about it. '

    'So, let's adapt to the trend and open an online store. '

    'but! Our online store is just that. Let customers know that there is such a magical grocery store in the distant five districts! Qin

    Yu thought a few hehes in his heart and gave it to Tudou directly.

    'It was said at the time that the aroma of wine is not afraid of deep alleys. Even in the fifth district, can it sell well? '

    'What now? Want to promote? '

    'Who, who said it was propaganda? ! '

    'How, how can an amazing high-end luxury store advertise itself? '

    'We're just adapting to the world's consumption! '

    'This is called a normal business plan adjustment! '

    'Oh, you can shut up! Does your face hurt? As for Qin Yu

    , that's just what she said.

    In my heart, I am still very supportive!

    After all, she is short of money!

    Lots of money!

    If it wasn't for the messy rules of the system, she would have wanted to sell her things along the street.

    Qin Yu turned on the optical brain, found the interstellar shopping network, and started the registration process.

    In the entire interstellar world, everyone's optical brain is bound to their own identities.

    Even if you change the optical computer in the future, just enter your ID number on the new optical computer, and the new optical computer will automatically synchronize all the information of the old optical computer.

    So when Qin Yu clicked on the word "register", her basic information was immediately displayed on the Internet.

    At the same time, a virtual beauty also jumped out.

    'Miss Qinyu, hello! I am an assistant of Star World Shopping Network, are you sure you want to open a store on Star World Shopping Network? '

    'OK! '

    'Congratulations to Ms. Qin Yu for successfully opening a store. These are the terms and conditions that sellers of StarWorld Shopping Network must follow. Please read them carefully. '

    'Next, please follow me to choose your store location. '

    That's right, it's the store location!

    After the seller logs into the Interstellar store, two shopping modes will pop up automatically.

    One is the traditional mode of sliding the store name, product name, etc., and directly enter the store after clicking.

    The other is the shopping mode of holographic simulation, which makes people feel like walking on the street and can enter any store at will.

ʚChapter 32 Tsundere Online Store

    Because of the existence of the second type, every seller has to choose a store location.

    And the location of this store is the same as the reality, the better the place, the more expensive it is.

    Qin Yu looked at the holographic 3D map projected in front of his eyes, and his brain quickly became active.

    Since her online store is for publicity, it must not be opened in an extremely remote place like a physical store.

    The position after the c area is passed.

    The store only sells 10 kinds of products at a time, and it doesn't need a large space, and the two-story buildings are also crossed out.

    Seeing that there are still many empty shops left...

    Qin Yu frowned.

    Star World Shopping Network is the only online shopping website in the entire Star World. How can there be so many empty slots? !

    'It's just a virtual commercial street, and it's not real, just make an overlap! '

    'Just cut a line, and it will be a brand new commercial street! '

    As an advanced intelligence, Tudou's tone is full of advanced sense.

    Qin Yu patted her forehead, how could she forget this.

    Although the design of each line is the same.

    But with subsequent development, the prosperity of each line is completely different.

    "Which line are these empty shops on?"

    "There is no place on line 1-10. The rest are available."

    "Cut to line 11 for me."

    Once there is a clear line, the remaining shops will instantly It's a lot less.

    "Based on the type of store you opened, I recommend these three stores for you." As

    soon as the assistant's voice fell, the three recommended stores were highlighted in blue.

    Qin Yu scanned other shops and confirmed that the assistant recommended them seriously.

    If it recommended her to the ancient cultural area with the most expensive land price...

    Hehe...

    Qinyu finally chose a shop whose neighbors are blacksmith shops and aircraft shops.

    The most profitable thing in the interstellar era is related to the practice of supernatural powers.

    And this forge shop only sells weapons used by supernatural beings.

    Although the passenger flow is not large, those who can come are definitely those with purchasing power.

    The flying machine is equivalent to the car of her era.

    It is a must-have item for almost every household.

    There is a lot of traffic.

    In this way, she can promote her own shop and guarantee the purchasing power of customers.

    Come to think of it, she was such a clever little ghost herself!

    But Qin Yu froze in the next second.

    She looked at the string of 0s on the screen in front of her...

    Who can tell her why the price of the virtual online store is more expensive than her physical store? !

    Her physical store is only 300,000 a year, right?

    Why does this online store cost 300,000 in three months? !

    Especially since this store is already 10 lines away! ! !

    "According to the Star Alliance survey, as of the beginning of this year, online shopping has become one of the largest channels for people to shop. 98% of people have shopped online. The transaction volume has far exceeded that of offline physical stores." "Although

    we It does not occupy real land resources, but it also spends a large amount of money on maintenance and maintenance every year. These maintenance and maintenance are also to prevent criminals from breaking into the shopping network, so as to ensure the interests of all sellers.” It is worthy of the design of the shopping

    network assistant.

    There are all kinds of reasons for you to pay with peace of mind.

    Qin Yu glanced at his funds.

    Hmph, she just said why this mission didn't come sooner or later, but it happened at this time.

    It turned out that he was sure that he now had more than 300,000 yuan in funds.

    But what can I do...

    the black heart system!

    Qin Yu gritted her teeth and agreed.

    In an instant, I watched the 0 in my account decrease rapidly.

    Once back to before liberation!

ʚChapter 33 Interstellar Migration

    Another advantage of the virtual store is that it does not cost money to decorate.

    Just find the blueprint and scan it on the optical computer.

    The store instantly becomes what you want it to be.

    Since it was publicity, her virtual store naturally had to look like a physical store.

    Otherwise, what should I do if the guests come and can't find them.

    Qin Yu scanned around and nodded with satisfaction.

    "How do I set up the tasting of products?"

    At the gate of the store stood a person wearing the clothes of the store waiter.

    This is the virtual waiter given to each store by shoppingnet.com.

    After all, it is impossible for shopkeepers to be online all the time.

    "Like a decoration drawing, you only need to scan it on the optical brain." "

    What if no one buys the food I sell if they keep tasting it for free?"

    Qin Yu frowned.

    In the original world, many people kept eating and drinking free food.

    She is virtual and can taste unlimited times.

    People can taste enough online, but she will lose a lot.

    "Don't worry about this, the store will record every customer who enters the store and has tasted it." "

    In principle, each person is only allowed to taste it once, and each time is only about one bite. The situation you said will never happen."

    Then she Don't worry.

    "Okay, I'll leave the store to you. Don't forget to tell the customer the address of the physical store!" "Don't

    worry, it's my honor to manage a grocery store."

    After Qin Yu opened the store button, Logged out of the shopping network.

    She looked at the time, it was still early, and she planned to go to the public library.

    I found out about the library when I went to attend the parent meeting for Xiao Douding a few days ago.

    This is how she thought, in the interstellar with such advanced technology, every city still has a public library.

    Xiaodouding's class teacher originally wanted Qin Yu to go to the library to study by herself, so that she could continue to study when the funds are sufficient in the future.

    Qin Yu sighed, thinking back to the head teacher's earnest words.

    Forget about going to school or something, she had enough going to school back then.

    Don't look at her as a mercenary, she is also highly educated.

    Maybe it's because he went to school for too many years, so he went to the extreme path of mercenary?

    If she only takes the exam and doesn't have to go to school, then she can still consider it.

    So, naturally, she came to the library not to study, but to make herself look more like a native interstellar person.

    After Qin Yu picked out a few books on interstellar history and development status, he queued up to record them.

    Seeing the long snake-like queue in front of her, she was startled.

    Is this...

    people in Interstellar love learning so much?

    Did she, who is depraved every day, be exposed early? !

    "You also picked this book?"

    "Didn't you do the same?"

    "Hey, I can't help it. If I can pass the exam this time, I don't want to wait a few more years." "     Who

    didn't!"

With long ears, it must move obviously at this time.

    She seemed to have heard some terrible news again.

    "I've had enough of this place in the fifth district! As long as I pass the exam, I will immigrate with my whole family immediately." "It's

    not just that you have had enough!"

    "That's right, which of us didn't want to leave the fifth district."

    A line flashed across Qin Yu's mind.

    If she remembered correctly, interstellar immigration is very strict.

    In the case of her and Xiao Douding, their identities were registered in the fifth district.

    And if they want to live in the fourth district, the third district, or even the central star, it is definitely not enough to be a spaceship to go there.

    The longest temporary residence permit is only one month, and can only be renewed twice each time.

    Only three times a year.

    In other words, a person can only live in another district for a maximum of three months.

    Unless, get the immigration qualification.

ʚChapter 34 Joint Examination

    As far as she knows, there are only two ways to get immigration status.

    The first one is that, like their parents, they have made great contributions to StarCraft.

    The second is to pass an exam.

    Is that the exam they are talking about?

    Qin Yu stretched out her finger to make the final calculation.

    its not right.

    This exam is held every ten years, and there are still several years before the next exam.

    what are they doing now

    "I'm sorry to ask, but the exam you're talking about..."

    Qin Yu smiled innocently.

    The few people who heard her question immediately became vigilant.

    No matter how innocent, no matter how young you are.

    Anyone who may become an opponent cannot relax!

    "No, it's nothing, you heard it wrong!"

    "Yes, you heard it wrong, hehe..."

    Qin Yu took a few deep breaths.

    A bunch of blind men.

    She was not tempted by her innocent and lovely smile!

    snort!

    Then she can only conquer them with wisdom!

    'Are you in a TV show? So much inner drama? ! '

    '...'

    'Shut up! '

    Isn't it just watching a few soap operas recently?

    I'm sorry to perform, but I think it's not enough in my heart? !

    Broken potatoes!

    Qin Yu turned on the optical brain while cursing.

    What era is this, do they really think that information can be hidden?

    really!

    Seeing the first item in the hot search, Qin Yu knew that she had guessed correctly!

    【burst! Temporary addition of the Star Alliance joint exam! 】

    Star Alliance joint exam!

    This is an exam set up to select talents from all over the interstellar world.

    The entire interstellar population is large, and those who can go to school and be enlightened are a very small part.

    It is far from enough to rely on this method to screen talents.

    The joint exam is not limited to age, gender, or identity...

    as long as you have a passionate heart to protect StarCraft, you can participate!

    Anyone who wants to sign up for the exam will be funded by the Star Alliance.

    All food, clothing, housing and transportation will be reimbursed during the exam.

    Although many people took this opportunity to take a trip for free...

    But, compared with the talents they dug, this is nothing!

    Qin Yu flipped through the comments below and calculated Xiao Douding's exam time.

    Maybe, she can also take this opportunity to take Xiaodouding on a trip!

    hey-hey!

    What a genius she is!

    Qin Yu was walking back with the book in his arms, while thinking about the more famous scenic spots on the interstellar.

    No one knew in advance which planet the candidate would be assigned to, so she had to do a few more planetary strategies.

    At this moment, the clanging sound from the system made her stop instantly.

    'Congratulations to the host for completing the main mission, newbie to the Internet. Specially reward the host with 50 grocery points. Another step on the road to becoming a millionaire. '

    'Wait, wait! Are you right? Qin

    Yu was a little confused.

    It seems that her main task this time is to open an online store and get 100 points of attention at the same time, right?

    This, this has not even arrived in a day, and the task has been completed?

    'The host please don't question the Monopoly system! '

    'Master Ben Tudou is the most advanced artificial intelligence system, and he will never make mistakes in this respect! "

    Master Huanben...

    It's another hot-blooded second comic...

    If it wasn't for Tudou's mistake...

    Could it be that Starworld Shopping Network gives benefits to novice sellers to increase their exposure?" !

    Thinking about it, Qin Yu quickly walked home, she wanted to see what was going on.

    Qin Yu boarded the shopping website and looked at the store he just opened. The attention has indeed exceeded one hundred, and even now it is increasing online.

    And there is no notice on the Internet telling her that her exposure has increased.

    Is it possible that the attention is so good because of the cost? ! !

    Qin Yu touched his chin.

    His eyes were full of doubts and looked towards the void.

    It is impossible for the black heart system to let her go so easily!

ʚChapter 35 Upgrade Task

    Qin Yu clicked on the screen of the online store, and several people were sitting leisurely drinking Coke inside... It

    was really weird...

    But where did these people come from?

    Looking up, a string of messages scrolled through the comment area.

    She thought about the question for a long time and found the answer here.

    'I wipe! Is this store new? Never seen it before? '

    'The point is is this really a Coke? '

    'Then this store belongs to Tianyu Group? '

    'Isn't it? How could Tianyu Group set up shop here? They must be in the building of their group on the front line? '

    'However, didn't you say that Tianyu Group was researching the formula of Coke? '

    'Then this small shop has researched it first? '

    'Or is this fake Coke? '

    'No way, it's so delicious, is it fake? '

    'I think it's true too. The color and taste of this cola are exactly the same as the leftover materials! '

    'I looked around in the store just now, but I didn't see the genuine logo. '

    'Maybe it's because we haven't had time to find official certification? '

    'I beg the owner to come out and answer! '

    'Accreditation required! Qin

    Yu frowned. What are the genuine logos and official certifications?

    While thinking about her, he swipe up the information.

    hey-hey!

    Seeing the first message, Qin Yu was happy.

    She made the right choice to open the grocery store next to the aircraft store.

    The first person to leave a message was a small anchor.

    Although not well-known, but also a little powder.

    He was going to the shop next door to maintain the aircraft.

    Then I discovered her new grocery store.

    Thinking that it would take a while to maintain it, I went in and took a look.

    Unexpectedly, I was immediately attracted by the unique decoration of the grocery store.

    Then I tasted a small glass of Coke.

    The whole person was stunned!

    As soon as the live broadcast started, the popularity of Qinyu's store rose.

    What is this called, destiny!

    Can she go back to the shop now and wait for someone to come?

    Qin Yu was happy, but Tudou, who was staying in the background, was tangled.

    Potato is really aggrieved now.

    Originally, it was the first Monopoly system of the first generation, and it was the first to be invested.

    As a result, Qin Yu was chosen with bad eyesight.

    The Monopoly system has not been used for decades.

    It has been ridiculed by friends.

    This finally came with an opportunity, but in the end, he was suppressed everywhere by the host Qin Yu, and was ridiculed again.

    Then it releases tasks step by step, but in the end, it always takes a few days to complete... The

    initial setting is not like this, it stands to reason that the host will have to work hard to complete the task.

    Why does she always have big clients as soon as she arrives? !

    It made my friends say that it cheated for the host in order to upgrade.

    Even the main system came to ask him!

    Looking at Qin Yu, who was still cheerful, Tudou sighed quietly.

    The main system has to personally re-edit her mission, making it more difficult!

    Why is the fate of its potatoes so miserable!

    After finally successfully opening the store, the result...

    crying...

    and Qin Yu on the other side looked at the main task that popped up in an instant, and blinked.

    Is she wrong?

    'As identified by the Monopoly system, the host is full of talent in management and is too good. Performing tasks from scratch is an insult to the host! '

    'So, after discussion, we will adjust the task difficulty for the host from now on. '

    'The latest main task has been released, please check it with the host. '

    [Upgrade task 1] I want to become rich, ask the host to earn 1 million star coins (1 million net profit).

    Note There is no time limit for this task.

    After the task is completed, the level can be upgraded by 1, and a gashapon coin will be rewarded at the same time.

ʚChapter 36 Too good? !

    Talented in business?

    Too good? !

    an insult?

    Who is this talking about?

    Said her?

    If the result of not being insulted is 1 million star coins...

    come on! insult her!

    A net profit of 1 million!

    Just relying on that little Coke, once she hears about 788's profit, she will earn it for the rest of her life!

    Are you sure it's not the black heart system mocking her? !

    Or...

    Actually, she is really talented, but she underestimated herself before?

    Hee hee...

    'You think too much! '

    A pot of cold water was poured down instantly.

    Qin Yu wiped her 'watery' face, hehehe, just in time.

    'Since you think too much, tell me what do you mean? '

    She knew that the black-hearted system wouldn't say anything good.

    If you cover your mouth with a potato, you will regret it!

    Getting used to it, the words came out of my mouth unexpectedly.

    How to explain it!

    It's not its decision.

    It is really a poor little one, and it has to take the blame.

    'It's like, um, well, you're taking more time than the average time we've recorded for each task. '

    'So the hidden upgrade rule is triggered. That passage was set in advance! '

    'It has nothing to do with me! Qin

    Yu really didn't believe this guy with rolling eyes.

    Just keep the accounts, wait until it turns into a physical human form, and then count it together!

    'What are the reward levels and gashapon coins? '

    As soon as what happened just now was uncovered, Tudou came back to life.

    Turning around, I don't know where to get a small suit with a bow tie and a pair of glasses, cleared my throat, and said, "According to the normal process, every 10 mainline tasks will have an upgrade task, the higher the level , the more authority the host has."

    'For example, the host can set the price of the product by itself, arbitrarily put on and off the shelves, change the business hours, and so on. '

    'But because of the excellent host, the upgrade task is advanced! Qin

    Yu raised his eyebrows, what a fake flatterer.

    'At level 1, what permissions do I have? '

    'There is nothing! '

    Qin Yu was startled.

    You... sister!

    Does she look very talkative? !

    What about playing with her? !

    'That, that, level 2! Wait until level 2 to have permission! Seeing that the situation is wrong, Tudou hurriedly said.

    'Level 1 is an entry level, and it is determined that the host has the ability to open a store. The Monopoly system no longer has the authority to evacuate hosts at will. '

    'Huh? ! You mean you were free to evacuate before? '

    How much did this broken potato hide from her? !

    'no no! '

    'Unless the host upgrade task fails. If it doesn't fail, we can't evacuate at will. '

    'After all, if we really meet a strange flower host, we can't hang ourselves on a tree, right? hey-hey! Qin

    Yu flew over with a big roll of his eyes.

    Hippie smiley face with her.

    The point is that I can use idioms!

    'Okay, what about gashapon coins? '

    'it is this! '

    As Tudou's voice fell, a large gashapon machine suddenly appeared in front of Qin Yu with Yaoyang's light.

    She reached out subconsciously.

    Who has such vulgar preferences? !

    It even uses golden yellow as its skin.

    'There are only commodities in the gashapon machine. It may be a complete product, or it may be a fragment of a product, it all depends on luck! '

    'Shards? '

    'According to the preciousness of the product in this era, the product is divided into different numbers of fragments. Only when they are collected can the product be unlocked. '

    Well, anyway, it doesn't help the current upgrade task at all.

    Sell ​​Coke, one million.

    It really deserves to be a black-hearted system!

    Hey, wait!

    'This task has no time limit, but you can only evacuate if you fail? Contradictory? '

    'Normally there is a time limit, but you are jumping, so there is no time limit. Qin

    Yu didn't know what expression to have now.

    Is it thanks to them for believing in her?

    In case she doesn't make it...

ʚChapter Thirty-Seven

    Tasks issued by the system cannot be changed.

    In other words, she can only earn 1 million with her tight purse and Coke.

    We must find a way.

    Originally, I thought there would be a few more mainline tasks in the middle, and I could unlock something after saving enough grocery points.

    Ben Qinyu was feeling melancholy, while the famous anchor started his new journey on the other side.

    The little anchor is named Yan Dong.

    In this era of all netizens, his popularity is really average compared to other anchors.

    The company remembered it and gave him some small resources, but if he couldn't remember it, it really depended on his free development.

    Originally, he was also a contented man.

    There is no hope that the petitioner will be more prosperous in the future.

    It's great to have the support of these fans now.

    But just a few days ago, he was going to talk to his agent about something.

    Overheard the boss's words.

    The company decided to fire a large number of anchors like him who have been in the industry for many years but have never been able to become popular.

    Interstellar law has strict control over anchors.

    Without a company, his live streaming career would have been cut short.

    Other economic companies will not be able to apply for the job in a short time.

    Maybe by the time he applied for the job, his fans would have almost left.

    He should thank God!

    Just when he was sad, he discovered the newly opened grocery store.

    In order to prevent being preempted by other anchors, Yan Dong bought a spaceship ticket to go to District 5 early the next morning.

    "Good morning everyone, I'm already on the spaceship to the Green Bamboo Planet in District Five."

    "According to the information on the spaceship, I will arrive at Green Bamboo Star in 24 hours. Then I will directly show you the legendary physical store that sells Coke." "Be careful, it's District Five!

    "

    " You see, there are no people on the spaceship. This is the peak tourist season, which spaceship is not full." "Don't

    talk about the upstairs, the more you count, the more you worry about Dongdong!" "

    Thank you brothers and sisters for your concern! But everyone Don’t worry, I’ve done my homework before I came.”

    “The Fifth District is not as scary as everyone’s rumored. I believe that as long as you’re careful, you’ll be fine.

    ” It's easy, I have to send a red envelope."

    [Heavenly Red Envelope] Fan 'x59' rewarded the host with 100 star coins.

    "Thank you brother x59."

    "Dongdong, please show us what the spaceship in District 5 looks like." "

    That's right! I have done spaceships in any district, but I have never been in District 5." "

    You say Who are the people on the spaceships in District 5?"

    "I heard that District 5 is very poor, and the residents of them should not be able to make spaceships, right?

    " A criminal?"

    "I'll wipe it! Wouldn't it be dangerous to go out?"

    Yan Dong felt a black line appearing on his forehead.

    What the hell did they think District Five was? !

    Although he had the same thought as them before checking the information...

    "Don't talk nonsense! If you are really a criminal, how could you get on the spaceship."

    These spaceships are under the unified responsibility of the Star Alliance.

    "That must not be a security figure."

    "Brothers and sisters, come, come, come and donate with Dongdong. This is risking your life to show us the spaceship." [

    Heaven's Red Envelope] The fan 'StarCraft 007' rewarded the anchor with 100 stars.

    【Heavenly Red Envelope】Fan 'x59' rewards the host with 100 star coins.

    ...

    Although Yan Dong doesn't know why it has become this direction, but...

    "Thank you, brothers and sisters! Let's go now!"

ʚChapter 38 Fake? ? !

    When Yan Dong turned on the live broadcast and found the store, Qin Yu was outside basking in the sun.

    "Follow the navigation, we will be there soon!"

    "Is this shopkeeper sick? He opened the shop in such a remote place?!" "Let

    me see, since Dongdong came out of the hotel, it has been used It's been three hours and six minutes."

    "Could it be that Dongdong's hotel is booked out of the way? Maybe the store is in the central area?" "You just

    entered the live broadcast room upstairs?"

    "How do you know?"

    "Dongdong I told you early in the morning that the hotel he booked is in the urban area!"

    "It takes more than three hours from the urban area, how remote it is!"

    "It's here!" Dongdong shouted excitedly.

    He couldn't remember how long it had been since he had traveled such a long distance!

    Qin Yu lay on the rocking chair, heard the sudden noise, and slowly opened his eyes.

    Not far away, a young man was talking excitedly to the camera hanging above his head.

    Qin Yu knew that it was a special camera for anchors.

    The camera will move back and forth according to the host's movements.

    It completely liberates the anchor's hands, which is extremely convenient.

    At first glance, he looked like a small anchor. He had no vision, but he came to the fifth district to start a live broadcast.

    Thinking about it, Qin Yu closed his eyes again.

    Unexpectedly, the next moment, the blind anchor in her mouth appeared in front of her.

    "Excuse me, excuse me!"

    "Excuse me, do you know how to get to a grocery store?"

    Qin Yu was about to show an impatient expression just now, but the moment she heard "There is a grocery store", she changed into the most beautiful smiley face.

    "Here it is, do you want to buy something? Inside please!"

    After saying that, Qin Yu was about to walk in.

    "Excuse me!" Yan Dong hurriedly stopped Qin Yu, "I'm an anchor, can I shoot in the store?" "

    Of course!"

    Of course she couldn't refuse such a good publicity opportunity!

    "Damn it! Why do I feel like I just saw the face change?!"

    "It's not just you! I suspect I'm dazzled?"

    "It seems to be getting impatient, and then when I heard the name of the store..." "

    It turned into a warm welcome !"

    "The fifth district is indeed extraordinary! So realistic!"

    "Dongdong, Dongdong, can you ask if this is the owner?"

    "It should be the clerk, right? It's so small?"

    "It's this one, it's this one! You guys Look, it's exactly the same!"

    At this time, Yan Dong entered the grocery store.

    The appearance of the grocery store also appeared in the live broadcast instantly.

    "I'm going, someone actually made the store like this in reality. The point is, this is just a grocery store!" "Did

    any of you see the price tag on the wall just now?" "

    Hey, there is still a store on the wall Is there a price tag?"

    "It doesn't seem to be on the online store?"

    "They don't offer online ordering, so it's normal if they don't have one. But, what's wrong with the price tag?" "

    I scanned it just now, and there seem to be two lines?"

    "Hey, that is to say, there are other things besides Coke? But didn't you see it in the online store     ?

    "

Screen.

    Seeing the fan's request, Yan Dong said, "Can I take a look     around the store first?

    "     "Purse? Sold out?"     "Coke, 888?"     "Have you tried the online store and are you sure it's the real product?"     "This price..."     "It's too fake!"

ʚChapter Thirty-Nine

    Yan Dong looked at his fans' comments, let alone them, even he himself felt like a fake.

    He looked up at the girl smiling at him, and said, "Uh, are you the owner of this shop?" "

    Yes, that's me." "

    I don't know what the owner's name is?"

    "My name is

    Qin Yu." Miss... My name is Yan Dong, and the host name is Dongdong. So what..."

    "I found Miss Qin Yu's shop on the Internet before..."

    "You are the first anchor?!"

    At this time, Qin Yu looked at Yan Dong's eyes completely changed.

    This t is really a discerning anchor!

    For the sake of Coke, I am willing to travel thousands of miles to the five districts for live broadcast!

    Such an anchor will definitely be popular in the future!

    Under Qin Yu's fiery gaze, Yan Dong nodded awkwardly.

    "Do you think this shop owner is a bit scary!"     "

    Is it true that all the shops in District 5 are like     this     !     "     "Uh, you can just call me Dongdong. I want to ask, has the Coke in the store been officially certified?"     Official certification...     There is this word, what does it mean?     "Miss Qin Yu doesn't know about the official certification?" Now it was Yan Dong's turn to be shocked.     Although not all StarCraft knows about this official certification, at least 99% of them know it.     In particular, she is still a shop owner, so she doesn't even know what official certification is?

    "Is this shop owner a liar?"

    "Isn't this lie too low-level?"

    "Just say that the price of her Coke is so low! It's a fake at all!" "

    But the taste is exactly the same as in the information!"

    "Use the genuine product as boo head, let's go to the fifth district to buy things!" "

    After all, the information is text, and I haven't tried it. Maybe she just happened to bump into it and deceive us with the genuine product?" "

    No, the shopkeeper sees it You are still a young child, are you so scheming?"

    "Don't forget the one upstairs, he grew up in the fifth district."

    "Ah, it makes sense!"

    Yan Dong looked at the girl who was slowly seeking knowledge in front of him, wondering Why do you think she really doesn't know.

    Although, his reason is also telling him that this is a liar.

    A liar who pretends to be an innocent girl.

    However, it is only 888. Thinking about the taste, even if it is fake, it is worth it!

    While thinking, Yan Dong turned on the optical brain and called up a picture.

    This is a photo of the rare beer that Qin Yu is familiar with.

    Yan Dong pointed to a sign on the picture and said, "This is the official certification icon."

    Hoho~ She is familiar with the appearance of the blue planet.

    "Here's the officially licensed icon."

    It's a beautiful Galaxy logo.

    "Any lost things that have been researched and restored based on materials or other things can be certified by the Institute of Ancient Culture with the finished product." "Any

    successful certification will bear the first logo. Our Call it genuine."

    "If the restored item is something that can be popularized and used by the whole people, the research institute will give a second mark. It means that the official authorization allows trading. This will be called a genuine product." Qin Yu frowned

    .

    So there is such a complicated program?

    These are obviously genuine, so why do she have to verify them?

    Broken potatoes are really unreliable, and this matter has never been mentioned!

    'Don't think I can't hear you talking bad about me! '

    'I just told you! '

    'I didn't mention it for your own good. Even if it is mentioned, can you go to the Ancient Culture Exchange Center to verify it? That's in Shanshuixing, the travel expenses and accommodation expenses...'

    'Shut up, don't talk! '

    What a broken potato, insisting on reminding her of her poverty all the time!

    "Miss Qinyu? Miss Qinyu?"

    "Hey?! Mr. Dongdong, thank you for your answer!"

    "No, you're welcome!"

    Qinyu suddenly sighed deeply.

ʚChapter 40 The Girl with a Tragic Story

    "I didn't expect it to be so complicated to sell something."

    "Without verification, you can't say that what you are selling is genuine."

    While Qin Yu was speaking, she almost wiped away the non-existent tears from the corners of her eyes.

    "Miss Qinyu is so confident in her stuff, she just needs to verify it." "The

    Ancient Culture Exchange Center encourages everyone to restore lost things to verify." "

    Mr. Dongdong, take a look at my store."

    " No one has come in for such a long time, business is difficult!"

    "From here to Shanshuixing, the money is too much to pay!"

    Yan Dong looked around the store.

    He really didn't think of this reason before!

    Although the fifth district is not as scary as the rumors say, it seems to be true!

    "No way, the shop owner is so miserable!"

    "It must be forced by life to open a shop at a young age." "

    It must be because I don't understand the market outside that Coke is sold so cheap!"

    "It's too miserable!"

    "Fortunately I don’t live in the fifth district!”

    “Boom, buy Coca-Cola! Buy more and take care of the business of the small shopkeeper!” “

    It’s not easy to support a family at such a young age!”

    “Maybe I’ll be charged protection money !"

    [Purse from Heaven] The fan 'I'm cute' rewarded the host with 1000 star coins.

    [Purse from Heaven] Fan 'x59' rewarded the anchor with 1000 star coins.

    …

    Looking at the sudden surge in rewards, a black line appeared on Dongdong's forehead again.

    Who just swore that the owner was a liar?

    Also said that she is a liar in the appearance of a girl? !

    Why do you think she is a poor girl with just a few words? !

    Although they have been old fans for many years.

    But every time this happens, Dongdong still wants to complain!

    "Let's have a Coke first, can I sit here and drink it?"

    "Of course!" After saying that, Qin Yu put the Coke in front of Dongdong.

    By the way, I taught you how to open a soda can again.

    What she didn't know was that it was such a simple action.

    Dongdong's live broadcast room exploded again.

    All kinds of compliments on cans don't come from the sky like money.

    Just like that, the number of people in Dongdong's live broadcast hall suddenly increased sharply.

    After his agency found out, he immediately set his live broadcast hall to the top, and a large number of viewers rushed in again in an instant.

    Qin Yu behind the bar propped her chin and looked at Yan Dong who was drinking Coke and interacting with fans.

    For the first time, I deeply realized that people of this era love lost items.

    Just a can of Coke.

    How did they manage to start boasting from the can, and then keep boasting until they almost finished the can? !

    If she didn't know what a cola is, she would think that what they boasted was a godsend!

    [Ding Dong]

    [Sub-quest virtual and reality] Congratulations to the host's online shop for breaking through 1000 points of attention.

    In the next three months, ask the host to attract 20 customers who pay attention to the online store to the store.

    [Reward] 100 grocery points and unlock coffee beans at the same time.

    (If the host can attract 100 customers who follow the online store to the store before Mr. Gu Liang comes back, the coffee beans in the store will be free for the host.)

    [Punishment] All earnings within three months will be deducted.

    'Does the host accept this quest? '

    'Does Gu Liang have to be punished if he didn't finish it? '

    'That is a small task under the main task, and it is not a punishment if it is not completed. Qin

    Yu looked at the task in front of her and moved her fingers.

    I have to say, this task is very tempting.

    If this task is completed, she will have 300 grocery points, just enough to unlock one of the cheapest items, plus coffee beans, her source of income is equal to two more.

    There is also this small task below, which can make the Heixin system free for her. Just think about it, you know what a rare opportunity it is!

    However, this punishment had to make her hesitate.

    It will be about three months before Xiaodouding goes to the new school.

    If the mission fails, it will be tantamount to completely shattering Xiaodouding's dream.

    This risk cannot be taken lightly!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 66.4K 59
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
33.4K 874 22
Author: Did the villain die from talking too much? STORY NOT MINE DO. NOT. VOTE. OK? Brief introduction: Reading tips: This article has an anti-thef...
23.7K 1.7K 11
Nadia Rivers is the austere higher of an up and coming street wear company- desperate to find the keys to the company's success. Quentin Ruffing is a...
57.5K 3.4K 14
"in this game, it's only kill or be killed." Class A has always been the paragon of the university. A class made of elites that excels in scholastic...