Interstellar grocery store

By pttcch

The stars break and the soul spreads its wings. Pursue the mysteries of the universe and face unknown challen... More

Chapter 1 - 10
Chapter 21 - 30
Chapter 31 - 40
Chapter 41 - 50
Chapter 51 - 60
Chapter 61 - 70
Chapter 71 - 80
Chapter 81 - 90
Chapter 91 - 100
Chapter 101 - 110
Chapter 111 - 120
Chapter 121 - 130
Chapter 131 - 140
Chapter 141 - 150
Chapter 151 - 160
Chapter 161 - 170
Chapter 171 - 180
Chapter 181 - 190
Chapter 191 - 200
Chapter 201 - 210
Chapter 211 - 220
Chapter 221 - 230
Chapter 231 - 240
Chapter 241 - 250
Chapter 251 - 260
Chapter 261 - 270
Chapter 271 - 280
Chapter 281 - 290
Chapter 291 - 300
Chapter 301 - 310
Chapter 311 - 320
Chapter 321 - 330
Chapter 331 - 340
Chapter 341 - 350
Chapter 351 - 360
Chapter 361 - 370
Chapter 371 - 380
Chapter 381 - 390
Chapter 391 - 400
Chapter 401 - 410
Chapter 411 - 420
Chapter 421 - 430
Chapter 431 - 440
Chapter 441 - 450
Chapter 451 - 460
Chapter 461 - 470
Chapter 471 - 478

Chapter 11 - 20

818 13 0
By pttcch

ʚChapter 11 Handbook

    Qin Yu was sitting at home, drinking his specially prepared nutrient solution, thinking about what the proprietress said just now.

    beer.

    He has heard this word twice in the past few days.

    Was the beer in their mouths the one she knew?

    ' That's it, but what they drink is far from what you've ever had! '

    'Tudou~'

    Hearing Qin Yu's overly sweet shout, Tudou shivered immediately.

    'Say business, talk business, haha! '

    'It's good to get down to business! Tell me first, why can't I borrow money from the system anymore? ! '

    'Also, why did the purse deduct my money? ! '

    'Before, it was because you were buying a nutrient solution that was related to survival. I couldn't let you starve to death like the original owner of this body. '

    'As for the purse...you definitely haven't read the Monopoly system manual! '

    What?

    manual? There is such a thing? !

    snort! The time-traveling girl must never admit defeat to the system!

    'Aren't these things supposed to be explained to me? '

    'If I can read the manual to solve the problem, what else do you need? '

    'Or to put it another way, is it slack work that you always disappear the past few days? Be careful I sue you! '

    'You, you, that chance is only three times, you want to use it now, but, you will regret it! Qin

    Yu squinted her eyes, she just said what happened!

    'Unexpectedly, it is really possible to complain! '

    Fuck! It was cheated by this woman again!

    Tudou sighed deeply, his tone full of hopelessness, and said, "Didn't you find out? If you don't complete a task, the system will reward different grocery points according to the difficulty of the task. The grocery point has unlocked products, upgraded grocery stores, and so on. function, but it cannot be purchased!"

    'The purchase money is the currency in circulation in this world, interstellar currency! '

    'I know you have no money now, so I borrowed your money to buy those purses! '

    'Only the proceeds from the sales of the goods in the grocery store are the money you earn. '

    'If you give it away casually, of course the principal will be deducted! '

    'That is to say, the extra money I deducted suddenly is the principal of the purchase? '

    'Of course! I will not deduct more money casually! ' Tudou's tone was full of arrogance!

    If she remembers correctly, she saw 6 purses on the shelf at that time.

    And six thousand star coins were deducted from her account.

    In other words, the principal of a purse is one thousand...

    Qin Yu helped the amount, but it still can't change the essence of this black system!

    'This purse is no ordinary purse! '

    Potatoes are not happy to hear that it is black!

    It's white at home!

    'The silk and satin used in this purse is gold silk brocade, which was only qualified to be used by emperors in ancient times. And the embroidery on it was personally embroidered by the most famous embroidery master on the X plane. Her works are hard to find in x! '

    'But here's District Five! '

    'Cough! Good things are sold to people who know the goods! Don't worry! '

    Hehe!

    Qin Yu is too lazy to deal with potatoes now.

    She rolled her eyes, and went to see the grocery order Tudou mentioned earlier.

    She has only completed one mission so far, but because it is the first one, the system gave her some more.

    She now has a total of 100 grocery points.

    There is an expand button next to the chore point, Qin Yu clicks on it, and the entire interface immediately becomes like a book.

ʚChapter 12 Being an older sister is not easy

    The "Grocery Point User Manual"

    starts from the catalog, and there are only three uses for the grocery point.

    Unlock items, upgrade shops, and one more.

    The number of grocery points required to unlock is displayed after each item.

    What she owns, like a purse, has been lit up in color, and what she doesn't have is still gray.

    Looking at the astronomical number of grocery stores behind, Qin Yu's heart is already at peace, and he even wants to have a cup of nutrient solution leisurely.

    She had already seen the true face of the system.

    It's not a rich system at all, it's a system that makes the host even poorer under poor conditions!

    As for the upgrade shop, she didn't even want to count zero, so she just skipped it.

    Others...

    Qin Yu closed the book with a 'snap'.

    Believe in your bad system, and even directly give him a message of 'The host is too poor and has no right to access! '

    ? ? ?

    What's wrong with being too poor?

    What's wrong with no money?

    Did you eat your rice, or did you borrow money from your family?

    Um? !

    It seems that it did borrow money from it...

    Cough, but this can't be a reason for it to despise her!

    At this moment, the door of the house rang, and a small figure walked in dejectedly.

    "Qing Yan is back!"

    "Sister!" Qin Yu was even more puzzled by Qing Yan's obvious shock.

    "You, why are you at home?"

    "Don't you want your sister to be at home?"

    "No, no, I'm going upstairs first!"

    Seeing the fleeing figure of the little guy, Qin Yu rubbed his chin, considering whether to run out to stop the school bus that hadn't left yet, and ask the teacher what's going on.

    Holding the prepared 'special drink', Qin Yu knocked on Xiao Douding's door.

    "Your favorite blueberry and strawberry flavors."

    After thanking Xiao Douding, he drank it in one gulp, completely unlike the usual reluctance to drink it in small sips.

    Qin Yu sighed inwardly.

    This child seems to be only nine years old, right?

    so precocious?

    Don't cry to her only sister when everything happens?

    "Are you doing your homework? You will be going to college next year. Has Qingyan thought about where you want to go?" "

    Yes, we can go directly to our school." "

    Last parent meeting, your teacher said that you can take the exam and go to another planet." Well, Qingyan doesn’t want to go?”

    “No, I don’t want to.”

    “But, isn’t your dream to become a hero like your parents?”

    “The schools in the fifth district can’t teach you supernatural enlightenment.” “

    I… "

    Or do you mean that your dream has changed, and you just want to live an ordinary life in the five districts?

    " go down.

    "Then why did you refuse that Mr. Gu's invitation?"

    Xiaodouding raised his head abruptly.

    "Your teacher called me."

    "Your calligraphy is the most beautiful. Mr. Gu thinks you are a talent to make, and wants to take you to Shanshuixing, where you can go to primary school, and the tuition and miscellaneous fees will be waived. Why did you refuse? "

    The schools there focus on art and cultural education, no, not for me."

    "Little liar!" Qin Yu bent down and hung Qing Yan's nose, and said, "Except for the fifth district, the enlightenment education in all other places is the same." "Even if they pay attention to

    cultural education, they will not ignore other aspects. "

    Xiao Douding bit her little lip, and slowly began to sob, and then suddenly hugged Qin Yu's thigh and began to cry.

    A surge of excitement rushed directly from Qin Yu's back to the top of his head.

    What, what is this operation?

    Did she not say anything? !

ʚChapter Thirteen

    "I, I checked on Xingxing.com, and the living expenses of Shanshuixing are extremely, extremely high!" "

    Although, although tuition and miscellaneous fees are waived, but it still costs a lot of money!" "

    I don't want my sister to work so hard!"

    Qin Yu looked at Xiao Douding who was crying heartbreakingly, and his heart softened instantly.

    She bent down and hugged the child tightly in her arms, and said softly, "Qingyan, I'm sorry, my sister lied to you!" "

    Although uncle and the others cheated us of our alimony, in fact, my sister hid some here." "

    Huh? "Qing Yan sobbed, and raised his little face full of snot and tears.

    Qin Yu wiped it with her hands, and said, "Sister, I'm afraid you won't study hard if you know that our family still has money, and you want to fly to the planet where uncle and the others live to avenge..." 'What a bad

    excuse! '

    'Shut up! '

    It's very clever of her to think of such an excuse temporarily, but she dares to make complaints about it? !

    And, obviously, enough to fool a ten year old!

    "Really, really?"

    "Of course!"

    "My sister used the money to open a grocery store, and she can earn a lot of money every day."

    "You, just study with peace of mind. Before school starts, sister I'll send you there."

    Xiao Douding nodded vigorously, "I will definitely live up to my sister's expectations!"

    Qin Yu returned to the living room and rubbed her head irritably.

    What she said just now sounds good, but where does the money come from?

    How embarrassing would it be if it was time for Xiao Douding to go to school and not have any money? !

    Could it be that she is going to work illegally too? ! !

    'Monopoly system hosts are forbidden to engage in any work that earns money except the grocery store. '

    'roll! '

    Never come out to chatter when good things happen, and definitely be the first to come when cold water is poured!

    Sure enough, it is a system dedicated to making the host poorer!

    For a whole week, Qin Yu was worried about this matter.

    I feel like my hair is falling out.

    When I wore it, I felt that it was unlucky to owe money, and sure enough!

    'Dinglingling~'

    When the crisp wind chime rang, Qin Yu immediately stood up, "Welcome!"

    "Is this something your shop sells?"

    A disheveled man rushed to her holding something.

    Qin Yu immediately stepped back a few steps until he reached the cake showcase with his lower back.

    Only then did she see what the man was holding in his hand.

    a purse.

    A purse that she gave to the neighbor's aunt at that time.

    what's going on?

    Hey purse, it’s not for food, could something be wrong? !

    She carefully glanced at the man's face.

    Scarlet eyes, so scary!

    Should she say no.

    That's right, it really isn't!

    She is a gift, not a sale!

    that's all!

    "No..."

    "Is there any more?! I want to buy! I want as many as I want!"

    "What did you say?!"

    Qin Yu took the remaining three purses and quietly looked out through the warehouse door.

    That man was sitting on a chair at this moment, holding the previous purse in his hand, with a face of... doting? !

    I wipe!

    This is really like it!

    She looked down at the three purses in her hand. The purchase price was so expensive, could he really afford it?

    Otherwise, it's better to be cheaper, and make small profits but quick turnover.

    What is the purchase price of the system?

    It seems to be three thousand star coins, or she sells it for three thousand and one hundred?

    'The suggested price of the finely embroidered purse is 10,000 star coins. '

    'Many, how much? ! '

    'Wipe! If you want to be a hacker, don't try to pull me in! '

    'Three thousand and one hundred! Qin

    Yu opened the door and strode out.

ʚChapter Fourteen One After Another

    The man immediately stood up, staring straight at the three purses in Qin Yu's hand.

    "There are only these three."

    The man grabbed the plate and looked at it repeatedly.

    Only then did Qin Yu realize that he was wearing a pair of white gloves? !

    "It's so beautiful, it's a miracle, it's a miracle!"

    "Look at this fabric, look at this workmanship, and this embroidery work!" "

    And the color matching, the choice of silk thread!"

    "It's perfect! "

    It really is a miracle!"

    The man raised his head suddenly, Qin Yu's heart skipped a beat in fright.

    "I wonder if the owner can introduce this master to me?"

    "Uh..."

    Who knows who this master is? !

    "I, I'm only responsible for the purchase, and I don't know anything else. Hehe!" "

    Then can you tell me about the purchaser? I just want to meet this master!"

    "Ah?!"

    "Old Gu! I have been Let me tell you, don’t always create at home, go out more often! Look at the questions you are asking now, how embarrassing the small shopkeeper.”

    Qin Yu suddenly looked at the place where the sound came, when did she come to her shop? one person? !

    But this one is much more elegant, like a nobleman.

    'Just when you were concentrating on teasing me in the warehouse. '

    'Nonsense, who made you so black, I am a conscientious businessman! "

    Does this embarrass the shopkeeper?" The slovenly man asked innocently.

    "Beautiful lady, hello! I'm in Xiafeng Qingchen. This sloppy man is the artist Gu Liang."

    "May the beautiful lady forgive him for his unreasonable request just now. He didn't mean anything malicious." As he said, he bent down and made a gesture of saluting.

    Qin Yu pulled the corner of his mouth abruptly.

    Is this the noble son of Interstellar?

    She's not good at dealing with this kind of people!

    "I can't ask..." Gu Liang ignored the communication between the two, and said, "The three purses can be sold to me!" "

    Of course!"

    "How much?"

    "A xxx!"

    "Huh? How much?"

    Gu Liang Liang stopped the hand that was about to input interstellar coins on the optical brain.

    "xxx!"

    'Potatoes! peat! '

    What kind of coquettish operation is automatic muting at this critical moment? !

    'The host has no right to set prices on its own! "

    Ha ha!" Qin Yu laughed awkwardly.

    Are you going to become a black-hearted businessman too?

    She just swore to be a conscientious businessman!

    "One, ten thousand one!"

    "How much?!"

    It was indeed too expensive!

    Her first customer is running away!

    Unlucky!

    "It's too cheap!"

    What? !

    What did she just say? !

    "I want all three, wrap it up!"

    "Ten thousand one, all three?" Qin Yu repeated again in disbelief.

    "Yes! Where is your payment code?"

    Qin Yu instantly felt that the world was magical.

    Is she too poor?

    In fact, ten thousand is nothing?

    Or does poverty limit her imagination, and she doesn't know the preferences of rich people?

    No, no, it must be the first one.

    After all, she was considered a rich person in her previous life!

    'You were not rich in your previous life, okay! '

    'Shut up! No one will treat you as a dumb if you don't complain!

    After Gu Liang transferred the money, he said, "If you don't have a bag yet, you don't have to pack it!" He

    said, and he was about to reach for the purse.

    "Ah!"

    Qin Yu and Feng Qingchen were suddenly taken aback.

    I saw that Gu Liang was touching his hand.

    "It seems that something happened to me just now?"

    'The store under the Monopoly system must be perfect everywhere, how can customers take away the products without the packaging bag? "

    Static electricity, it's static electricity!" Qin Yu smiled and opened the drawer under the cash register with the word 'packaging' written on it.

ʚChapter 15 Another Mission

    I saw three antique small boxes and a pair of white silk gloves on both sides.

    Obviously they were all held by hand in the warehouse, but a pair of gloves suddenly popped out here!

    Fake appearance, hum!

    Qin Yu packed the lotus with gloves, put three small boxes into a paper bag with the shop name on it, and handed it to Gu Liang.

    Holding the bag, Gu Liang quickly ran out of the shop like he was holding some peerless treasure.

    And Feng Qingchen saluted, smiled meaningfully and followed out.

    Qin Yu breathed a sigh of relief, they were really strange people.

    However, looking at the extra 21,000 star coins in the account...

    Hehe!

    It's great to be a black-hearted businessman!

    'Congratulations to the host for completing the main task two and selling all the purses. The system rewards 50 grocery points. Listening to

    the voice in his mind, Qin Yu froze for a moment.

    When did she have a second mission? !

    It's fine if you don't hear it, why haven't you seen it after opening the interface so many times? !

    I wipe!

    Could it be that she has a problem integrating with this body, and she has some strange disease?

    After all, she was named the 'Queen of Mercenaries' in her previous life, so she is definitely very sensitive in all aspects!

    'Please don't have inexplicable hypochondriacs to the host! '

    'When the second mission was released, the host was immersed in the purse for unlocking the Tucao system. '

    'The host's soul is perfectly integrated with this body. Qin

    Yu sat on the chair and knocked on the table with his fingers, "As long as you don't do things to deceive the host, I won't think about it. '

    '...The Monopoly system is dedicated to making the host a...'

    'All right, all right, don't speak official words! It's been so many days, I still don't know what you are like? '

    'Is it time for a third mission? '

    Tudou in the background held his mouth aggrieved.

    It admits that sometimes it does use some small means to seek some benefits for itself, but generally speaking, it really wants to make the host rich!

    Wronged, pitiful and unloved! snort!

    [Task 3] Ask the host to sell another 38 purses before the end of the Ancient Culture Exchange Conference.

    [Reward] 100 grocery points.

    Qin Yu looked at the task in front of her and stood up abruptly.

    Could it be that I have been too fond of potatoes recently?

    He even tried to test her on the verge of explosion time and time again!

    There is also 38, you really know how to choose numbers, are you sure you are not secretly dissing her? !

    'Do you actually not want me to complete the task? Can it be something else? Is this something to do with the purse? '

    It wasn't something mainstream.

    It's lucky enough to run into someone who's taken advantage of.

    38, how many people is she going to be taken advantage of? !

    'Do you have enough grocery points to unlock other items? '

    Wipe!

    It hurts, old man!

    Although she now has 150 grocery points, she can't unlock anything!

    'Go back to your backstage! '

    On the other side, Gu Liang, who returned home, was in a state of madness.

    Feng Qingchen leaned against the door, looked at his friend, and said, "Are you sure you read it right?"

    "I'm not doubting your vision, but are you sure they didn't use any tricks?"

    "It's the period of the Ancient Culture Exchange Conference. It's a coincidence that you picked up that purse and even found such a store!" "I wouldn't doubt

    it so much if it was in other districts, but it's the fifth district."

    " Even in our mountains and rivers, there is no shop that can have such good ancient relics!"

    "Go and negotiate a contract with their shop!" Gu Liang suddenly got up, and the frenzy in his eyes not only did not subside, but even worse!

    Feng Qingchen's heart sank.

    Which organization is behind it, it doesn't hesitate to use the real thing!

ʚChapter 16 Food...

    "I don't have any other requirements, as long as you can reserve a copy for me as soon as each new product comes out." "

    Of course, it would be the best to introduce me to the master behind it!" "

    Ah Liang, that store is not normal. !"

    Gu Liang blinked, "Ah, that's just right! You take this opportunity to talk about their reality!"

    "I'm going to show this to the teacher."

    Looking at the back of his friend leaving, Feng Qingchen turned on the optical brain, sent a message.

    Qin Yu, who became a 'rich man', took her family's little Douding to the ancient culture exchange conference the next day.

    She wants to see how powerful this conference that is respected by everyone is.

    The two of them happened to catch up with the float parade when they came.

    The staff dressed up as the ancients, or danced the ancient dances, or saluted everyone in the ancient way, which was very lively.

    "Have you heard that the finale of this float is the big star Miss Fang Fei!"

    "Of course I heard! But neither the conference nor Miss Fang Fei's studio has made an official announcement, and I don't know if it's true or not." "Who cares if

    it's true Fake! We don’t usually come to any big people in the fifth district, but this time we finally got some gossip, if it’s true, we’ll make money!” “That’s right, that’s right!”

    Whether

    it’s Qin Yu or Xiao Douding, Miss Fang Fei was full of question marks at everything.

    So, when Xiaodouding was tired from playing, Qin Yu took her directly to the food area.

    Since ancient times, people have regarded food as their heaven.

    This is still the case even in Interstellar.

    Although everyone usually drinks nutrient solution, it does not mean that there is no other food.

    It's just that normal food is too expensive, and only nobles can afford it.

    But it was different during the Ancient Culture Exchange Conference.

    Everything sold here is jointly subsidized by the Star Alliance and the General Assembly.

    The price is close to the people.

    Even in a place like District Five, ordinary people can afford to buy one or two to try.

    The 'rich man' Qin Yu naturally wouldn't treat Xiao Douding badly.

    All the popular snacks are bought the same.

    As for why not buy two...

    She can say that these snacks look like antique failures, not very delicious...

    But for the interstellar people who have eaten nutrient solution since childhood, these are rare delicacies.

    Everyone's expression is very satisfied.

    Qin Yu looked at the beer in front of her face, which was beyond words.

    Beer will be available in limited quantities throughout the convention.

    This is what I bought from others with a lot of money.

    But what does it taste like?

    Bitter, sour, not gas...

    why are those people next to drink so satisfied.

    It looks like you are enjoying yourself in a bar!

    'I told you a long time ago that these beers are completely incomparable with what you drink, and you still want to buy them! '

    'You said that beer can be unlocked in the product, of course I want to taste this world first. '

    'If it's delicious, wouldn't it be a waste of grocery points if I unlock it. '

    'How can it be delicious, you don't believe me! ' Potato said in a small, aggrieved voice.

    'You have 0 credit with me! '

    'You...'

    "Miss Qin Yu, we meet again."

    Qin Yu turned her head, and the person who was bending over to say hello was not the gentleman from yesterday.

    "Feng Qingchen!"

    "It's a great honor that Miss Qin Yu can still remember my name."

    "Hehe!"

    She was so polite that she didn't know what to say.

    "This little brother is..."

    "My brother Qingyan."

    Feng Qingchen nodded, "I went to Miss Qinyu's shop just now, but there was no one there. I didn't expect to meet here." "

    Mr. Feng What can I do for you?"

    "About yesterday's purse, we like it very much. We hope to reach a long-term cooperative relationship with Ms. Qin Yu."

ʚChapter 17 Big Boss

    Qin Yu looked at Feng Qingchen and blinked.

    Did she hear something wrong just now?

    Long-term cooperative relationship, long-term purchase purse?

    "Do you only buy purses?"

    Feng Qingchen was taken aback, and immediately said, "If Miss Qinyu has other ancient items with the same quality as purses, we can also cooperate!"

    Hehe!

    It turns out that you don't have to find a lot of people to take advantage of!

    As long as this big head is big enough, it's okay!

    At this moment, Feng Qingchen has completely become a big ingot in Qin Yu's heart!

    "I don't know what Miss Qinyu wants? We can find time to discuss the follow-up situation in detail!" "

    Of course..."

    'As a stylish, high-end luxury store owner, how can the host cooperate with others? '

    What ghost logic?

    Why can't I work with people? !

    It's obviously your strange system trying to prevent me from getting rich!

    But, so what?

    Who told her to buy according to this broken system!

    "Impossible~hehe~"

    Feng Qingchen squeezed his fingers unconsciously.

    The shopkeeper surprised him one after another.

    Obviously just now he looked happy.

    Did he suddenly receive an order?

    Not signing the contract...

    Could it be that Agu can go to her shop every now and then? !

    Sure enough, this is not a serious shop!

    She must not be allowed to succeed.

    Feng Qingchen put on his trademark smile again, and said, "Miss Qinyu may not know who I am." "

    Sit down and introduce myself again. My name is Feng Qingchen, and I am the sole heir of the Interstellar Tianyu Group.

    " A great group.

    But she has never heard of it!

    Why is it swollen? !

    "I know Tianyu Group!" Xiao Douding suddenly raised his head from the food pile, and raised his hands positively.

    "This ancient culture exchange conference, Tianyu Group is one of the organizers!"

    "That's right! Little brother knows a lot!"

    Feng Qingchen turned to look at Qin Yu, "So, Miss Qin Yu can trust me, Or believe in our company!"

    "Although our company covers a wide range of fields, it is very successful in all fields involved. And ancient culture is the next focus of our company." "

    Cooperating with us will definitely make a profit!"

    Qin Qin Yu Yang had a smiling face, but her heart was crying badly.

    This is simply letting her give away a golden mountain!

    Still smiling!

    Scold Tudou 100 times!

    "Uh, I also cooperated with Mr. Wan Xiangfeng, but my supplier only gave me the right to sell, so..." "So that's

    how it is!"

    "Forgive me for embarrassing Miss Qinyu."

    "This is me If there is a new style or new ancient cultural relics, Miss Qinyu please let me know." "

    Don't disturb Miss Qinyu, please leave!"

    Qin Yu agreed to the friend request on the Optical Brain, while I complained in my heart.

    This interstellar person is too shy, right?

    Or is this person too dishonest?

    She said she would only give her one person, but she didn't say anything?

    If it was in her original era, those people would definitely think of various ways to persuade her non-stop!

    If she works harder, maybe she will agree to cooperate!

    'Interstellar's protection of various rights and interests is very strict. '

    'If it continues to entangle, you can report and complain about him. '

    'The heir of a large group doesn't want to get involved in these things! '

    'You also know that he is the heir of the big group~'

    The host's voice is gentle, and the tower will definitely suffer!

    'The purse has a new style, I'll go to the backstage to replenish my energy first! '

    I haven't learned anything else, but my ability to escape is getting stronger and stronger!

ʚChapter 18 There Should Be a Name Here

    Pushing away a big head, the road ahead is confused!

    At the same time, the Green Bamboo Star of the Ancient Culture Exchange Association is temporarily stationed.

    Gu Liang was about to rush into his teacher's office with an excited expression on his face.

    Two soldiers outside the door suddenly reached out and stopped him.

    Gu Liang raised his head, scratched his hair, and said, "I'm Gu Liang."

    The two soldiers had black lines on their faces.

    The favorite student of the chairman of the Ancient Culture Exchange Association.

    On the day of the opening ceremony, he also attended the speech.

    How unreliable do they have to be to not remember people?

    Even if your hair is 'unruly' at this moment, your face has not changed...

    "Mr. Gu, we know you..."

    Before anyone could finish speaking, Gu Liang lowered his head and rushed in again.

    The two helplessly pulled him back from behind.

    Did they look like he recognized someone because he had shaved his hair?

    "Our major general is talking to the old man inside."

    "What's going on?"

    "Is Agu here?"

    Gu Liang pushed the man away and walked in.

    "Young General Qin, what's the matter?"

    "We have received news that the interstellar pirates will take advantage of the conference to plunder the resources brought by the association." "

    We suggest that Mr. Chu end the conference early and leave quickly, but the old man is unwilling."

    Chu Wende waved his hand, "Didn't you see how happy everyone was on the day of the opening ceremony?"

    "So many people petitioned for the conference to last for a while, and they asked me to end it early, no way!"

    "Sir, Interstellar Pirates..."

    "Isn't there still you?"

    "It's okay if it's another district, but this is the fifth district!"

    Qin Feng sighed, "The bandits here are closely colluded with the alliance, and the forces are intricate." "

    They respect us." It’s just on the surface.”

    “If we really provoke them, it’s not impossible for us to kill us!”

    “Teacher…”

    “Do you want to persuade me to go back too?”

    “Don’t forget that it’s you Tell me that ancient cultural relics were discovered here, so I had someone tamper with the lottery bucket and hold the conference here!" "I haven't seen

    the relics yet, and you want me to end the conference early? No!" Chu Wen De said angrily.

    "I want to show you something."

    Chu Wende instantly remembered the excited tone of his student when he called before.

    He immediately sat up straight and said, "Come on! Take it out and see what treasures you have found!" "     Look at the

    purses!"

Purse.

    He held it in his hand, looked at it repeatedly, and rubbed it...

    "This pattern, this stitch, and this design are perfect, perfect!" "

    I have only seen such a perfect purse in historical materials..." "

    These purses Was it found in the ruins?"

    "Quick! I'm going to the ruins!"

    "I bought it in a store!" Gu Liang's words stopped Chu Wende's movements.

    "Bought it?"

    "Yes, District F, a store with a very strange decoration."

    District F...

    "Is it the shop with a brush sign outside?!"

    Gu Liang rushed in that day, not paying attention to anything else...

    "Let's go! Let's go to that shop right now!"

    At that time, Qin Yu was Walked home with the full Xiaodouding.

    "Little sister~"

    A charming woman suddenly blocked their way.

    The smell of blood!

    She lived a life of licking blood from a knife edge in her previous life, this kind of taste can't satisfy her!

    Qin Yu smiled and said, "Sister, what's the matter?"

ʚChapter 19 Side Quests

    "Little sister, do you know where there is a hotel near here?"

    "Hotel?" Qin Yu shook his head, "There is no hotel in the entire Green Bamboo Star!" "

    Ah, what should I do?"

    "I came here to visit relatives, but I learned that relatives have moved away!"

    "It's this time, and there is no spaceship anymore..." "

    I don't know, can I let my sister stay at my little sister's house for one night?"

    "My sister can give money!" As he said, a stack of Interstellar coins escaped.

    Qin Yu jumped over and took it over, and even counted them face to face without any shyness.

    "It's only 100 star coins!"

    Don't even the bad guys know the saying that they can't bear to let their children be caught by wolves these days?

    Then the rich actually only tempted her with 100 star coins.

    Do you really think she is so easy to pass?

    "Hehe, my sister has most of the money in her brain. My sister can transfer the money."

    As soon as she said this, Qin Yu stretched out her arm.

    The payment interface is facing the woman.

    The woman smiled awkwardly and turned over a thousand stars.

    "Let's do it!"

    Ignoring the woman's murderous gaze, Qin Yu pulled Xiao Douding and walked towards the house.

    The woman selected Qin Yu and her siblings, of course they had already checked their identities and backgrounds.

    Orphaned, cheated by his uncle's family, poor.

    Living here is the least likely to be discovered.

    After sending the woman to the living room, Qin Yu returned to the room.

    'Tudou, I want this woman's information. '

    'The system is a Monopoly system and no other information can be provided. '

    'Then how did you provide me with information about this era? ! '

    'The system has all the information of the plane era. Qin

    Yu rolled his eyes.

    'A side mission appears, does the host accept it? '

    'A side mission? what? '

    'Ahem, now it's Teacher Tudou's turn to play! '

    'If you dare not to run away as soon as something happens, I can really recognize you as a teacher. '

    'Ahem, this classmate, don't talk outside the classroom! '

    'The Monopoly system tasks are mainly divided into five types. '

    'The first is the main mission you have completed before. Whenever the previous task is completed, the system will automatically issue the next task. Rewards are grocery points only. '

    'The second is to just ask about your side missions. Randomly trigger missions based on what the host encounters. Rewards vary. '

    'There are three remaining types. Since you haven't triggered it yet, Mr. Tudou is here to show you off, and ask your classmates to work hard to open a store and strive to become a millionaire as soon as possible! '

    'Hehe! '

    'Don't be disdainful! Once you've tasted the sweetness, you should hope to be able to trigger other tasks every day. '

    'I know that the main task does not give too many points for groceries, so there are other tasks! '

    'Help you become a millionaire faster.

    Qin Yu turned the empty cup in his hand, "The price ! '

    'Hehe, how can it be called the price! '

    'After all, what is there is bound to be lost! '

    'If there is a good enough reward, then there must be a punishment if it is not completed! '

    'So I'm asking you! '

    Don't think she doesn't know she won't tell it without asking!

    'So, you pick it up! '

    'What is the punishment? '

    'Well, you won't know until you pick it up. '

    'No answer! '

    'Why? What a great opportunity! '

    'You have completed this task. Not only will there be a grocery store, but the system will also unlock a commodity! Qin

    Yu looked down at the book and said casually, "I'm not in a hurry when I'm in debt, why are you in a hurry?" '

    'I, I...'

    'I remember you said that you are the Monopoly 100 system, right? '

ʚChapter 20 is still a side mission

    'You, what are you doing? '

    'What can I do? You are a virtual system, even if I want to do something, I can't do it, right? '

    'Cough! That's right! So my lord warns you, don't have delusions that you shouldn't have! '

    'I remember when I used to play the game, the game would be updated from time to time, what 1.0.1, 1.0.2, so, you will also upgrade, right? '

    'Of course! This system is the most advanced artificial intelligence system, of course it will be upgraded! '

    'After you upgrade, you will have more powerful functions! '

    'Huh! of course! '

    'My host authority will also increase? '

    'As long as you know! so! You have to please me! In this way, I can upgrade to give you more permissions! '

    'But you don't know how to upgrade yourself, do you? '

    'You, you, what do you mean? I am an advanced artificial intelligence! Upgrade yourself of course! '

    'Can you do without me? '

    'You, you...'

    'So, little potato! I should have said that! please me! If you don't want to lose face among your peers! Seeing

    Qin Yu who turned on the monitor to check the movements of the woman in the guest room, Tudou felt aggrieved.

    How could she even know that it didn't want to lose face among its peers!

    Obviously other systems arrange the host clearly.

    When it comes to it, it will be clearly arranged by the host? !

    'Then what, I'll give you a side mission! ' Tudou's arrogant and awkward voice suddenly remembered.

    At the same time, rows of subtitles appeared in front of Qin Yu's eyes.

    [Submissions]: Interstellar pirates invade Green Bamboo Planet. As a member of Green Bamboo Planet, how can you not make some contributions to your homeland? Before the interstellar pirates leave, sell two purses to the pirates.

    Reward: After success, reward the host with 200 grocery points and unlock a product for free.

    Mission failed: 100 grocery points will be deducted, and six wallets of interstellar coins will be recovered at the same time.

    'Does the host accept the task? '

    'Agreed! '

    She has always liked adventure, otherwise she wouldn't be so in love with the profession of mercenary.

    Because of this, she is very clear that wealth and wealth are found in danger.

    Everything is both an opportunity and a challenge.

    If only relying on the groceries points given by the main mission, she would be able to unlock the second item in a monkey year.

    However, she also had to complain about this task!

    Let's not talk about the possibility of selling a pirate, just talk about its introduction.

    Does it have a dime relationship to contribute to the homeland? !

    'Why doesn't it matter? '

    Tudou is not happy, but that is the copywriting it took pains to come up with.

    'When they buy things, they contribute to the Green Bamboo Star's tax revenue! '

    'If you sell them things, you will naturally add bricks and tiles to their homes! '

    She just wants Potato to see her big eyes now!

    After all, there was a dangerous person living in the house, even with Tudou's protection, Qin Yu didn't sleep well that night.

    Early the next morning she set out in a huff to find some culprit.

    Qing Ning resisted getting up, and opened the door with a smile, "little sister, what's the matter?" "

    It's six o'clock, and the first flight of the spaceship is seven o'clock, you can catch up now."

    Qing Ning took a deep breath In a low tone, he said: "I thought about it all night yesterday. I finally came to the Green Bamboo Star, and it happened to be held at the exchange meeting. It's better to treat it as a trip and have fun before leaving." Qin Yu directly raised his arm and sent the

    payment The code is displayed.

    Lime's silver teeth are about to be crushed.

    What happened to the investigation team?

    Why didn't she tell her that the family loves money so much!

    Seeing the 10,000 star coins arrive in the account, Qin Yu's mood immediately improved.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.2K 873 22
Author: Did the villain die from talking too much? STORY NOT MINE DO. NOT. VOTE. OK? Brief introduction: Reading tips: This article has an anti-thef...
22.5K 475 93
Author: Mingye Owl Category: Romance science fiction novelsStatus: Completed After the Great War, the land was seriously polluted, ordinary seeds wer...
446K 18K 58
"Don't ignore me Y/n-channnn! Please say something :( Pleassseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Pppllleeeeeaaaaasssseeeeeeeeeeee Pretty pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" A...
825K 69.1K 34
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...