My One True Love, Trunks Brie...

By Shinedownlover560

Rosamoona Hokusai is as normal as a Half-Human, Half-Saiyan child could be. She and her parents (Goku and Chi... More

Author's Note
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Tournament Contestants
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Name Change?

Chapter Twenty-Four

1.3K 38 9
By Shinedownlover560

After fighting with Baby for awhile, I realized two things.

One, Baby was impossible to defeat with physical blows.

Two, Dad was in no condition to fight.

Though I had healed him, I hadn't done a proper job. He wasn't healed all the way through.

Mentally cursing myself, I kicked Baby hard in the gut, sending him staggering back.

"Dad, we need to think of something different," I told him urgently. He nodded.

"I was about to say that. Baby's too big for us to do much damage to right now."

"Agreed," I replied.

Dad looked over at the Truffle, who was beating his chest and coming for us again.

"I think a Kamehameha will work, but I'm not sure if just the two of us can do it." His eyes never left Baby's advancing form. "I'll distract him. You heal the others. That way we can all do one together."

I look at him, shocked. He can't be serious! He wasn't near strong enough right now!

"Dad, are you-"

"Yes. I'm very serious. Now go." Dad's words weren't a request. They were an order.

Nodding, I flew back to the others as Dad went to face Baby.

Piccolo was the first one I healed. Taking the time necessary, as soon as he sat up, I moved to the next person. I tried desperately not to rush, but it was hard. Dad was doing the impossible right now.

Finally, I was done.

"Rosa, I appreciate you thinking of us, but we're not much help right now," Gohan said.

"Actually, you are," I stated.

"How?" Vegeta asked.

Looking him squarely in the eye, I said, "We're going to perform a Kamehameha. Together. Baby won't be able to handle that."

"What the hell is a Kameha-whatever?" Nate asked.

"A Ki blast," answered Videl. "But some of us don't know how to do it. Rosa, this won't work."

"You don't have to know how to a Kamehameha. Just simply fire your strongest blast at the same time we do the Wave," I explain.

"Do you think it'll work?" Uub asked.

I look behind me. Dad was flying around Baby's head, trying to confuse him.

"Right now, it's all we have," I muttered.

"Then let's not waste time," Piccolo says.

Once more nodding, we all turn towards Dad and Baby. I quickly transport next to Dad. Baby took a step back in surprise before I sucker punched him. Then, grabbing Dad's hand, I transported us back to the others.

"Alright. I'm trusting Mooney filled you all in?" he asked. They nodded. "Good, that saves time."

Turning around, we were all facing front. Baby glared at us and started forward.

"Ka-me," Dad started. He brought his hands back to his side and cupped them. Those of us who could do a Kamehameha did the same. Everyone else took up their stances.

"Ha-me," Gohan and Goten said. Balls of light appeared in our hands. Mine was orange while everyone else's was blue. Out of the corner of my eye, I watched Piccolo bring his fingers up to his head, as if he were about to Instant Transmit somewhere.

'Mooney, hold your's back,' Dad sent. 'When we send ours, Baby will think that'll be all. He won't pay attention to your's back here. That's when I want you to send it. Put all your strength into it. Push it as hard and fast as you can. If everything goes well, then it'll work. Baby will die.'

If everything goes well. Because everything has gone so well before.

Though I liked the plan, it relied on luck. And luck wasn't something that we normally had during a battle. But what other choice did we have?

"HA!" A chorus of voices all screamed out the word.

As a string of blue blasts shot past me, I kept a hold of mine. Piccolo's Beam Cannon whizzed past my ear, but I didn't budge. Vegeta, Videl, Gaea, Uub and Mar all sent their most powerful blast, but still I kept mine tucked by my side.

"Ha! Do you really think that'll stop me?!" Baby bellowed. With a swat of his arm, the converged blasts were sent into space. Although pain didn't show on on his face, I could see it in his eyes. Now. Now was my chance.

I pushed my hands forward, expunging my blast. Bright, orange light filled the sky as it hurtled towards the Truffle. Yelling, I put all of my power into it. But it wasn't strong enough. Growling, I put more into my Kamehameha. More energy that I knew I didn't have, but gave anyway.

Baby's head snapped up from his injured hand. His eyes locked in on the Wave and I could see fear in them.

"THIS ENDS NOW!" I roared. My voice was heard over everything was was going on. All was quiet as my voice rung out.

With one final burst of strength, I willed my Kamehameha fast and stronger. Baby prepared himself for what he thought he could take, but, alas, it was no use. My power beat his.

It met his chest, right above the heart. Screams of pain filled the sky as the Kamehameha surrounded him. The light kept growing brighter and brighter. Eventually, we all had to avert our eyes.  

An explosion rocked the planet and Baby's screams died. Wind forced us back a couple of feet. Quickly, I threw up and energy shield to protect us from whatever might be blowing around.

Finally, the light died down. The wind gave up fighting against my shield. Everything was calm around us.

Opening my eyes, I let the shield drop around me. Baby lay still on the ground, his head lolled to the side.

As I began to creep forward, I saw Baby start to move. I cursed. How was he still going? But after a few seconds, I realized that he wasn't moving to get up. His body was shrinking.

Skin replaced golden fur. Slowly, Baby returned to normal. His hair turned the white color it was before he transformed. Red lines were redrawn on his face. But other than that, it was Trunks' body again.

Abruptly, something flew from the still form. Upon closer inspection, I saw it was liquid metal, starting to take the form of an adult.

This opened the floodgates.

I sprinted over to where Trunks lay, forgetting all about Instant Transmission. Forgetting about Baby and the others. All that mattered right now was making sure my friend was alright.

When I reached the Saiyan, I fell to my knees beside him. Trunks' breathing was shallow and his skin was pale. Without hesitating, I placed a hand gingerly on his heart. 

Putting all my concentration into healing him, I watched as color started to return to Trunks' pale face. His breathing slowly returned to normal. I felt other energies come over to us, but I payed them no attention.

Come on, Trunks, I think. As if hearing my silent prayer, his eyelids flutter.

"That's it. Come on," I murmur, taking one of his hands in my free one. His fingers twitched in mine and I held them tighter.

"Moon," he breathed, his crystal blue eyes opening. Relief flooded through me as if someone freed the Colorado River.

"I'm here," I whispered. Trunks smiled slightly.

"I love you too," he stated weakly. 

A light laugh escaped my lips. I knew immediately what he was talking about. He was replying to me from two months ago. The last thing I tried to say before Unmei took control of my body again.

Leaning down, I kissed him tenderly. I felt his hand brush hair out of my face. I took it with my other hand. Pulling away, I looked him in the eye and smiled.

Behind us, I heard a ship start. Turning, I saw Baby in the cockpit, trying to escape. No. That wasn't about to happen. Not after all I'd been through.

Standing up, I forced myself to let go of Trunks' hands. I followed the ship's progress across the sky. When he was directly overhead, I raised my right arm, curling my fingers.

"Goodbye, Baby," I said. "Stellar-wise-Ha!" My Ki left my hand, spiraling towards Baby. 

When it hit, I could hear Baby's screams from inside the ship. The blast surrounded it, stopping it from going anywhere.

The shuttle seemed to compress before exploding. For the millionth time today, bright light caused us to cover our eyes. When it died down, dust and ash fell from the sky. It was over. Baby was dead.

Laughing with joy, I dropped my arm. The adrenaline left me all at once. Exhaustion set in quickly. Staggering back a few steps, I felt my hair fall down my back normally again. Looking at my arms, I saw that the red fur was gone.

I sunk to the ground next to Trunks. Looking at him, I took his hand in mine again.

"You did it," he whispered. I nodded.

I had. I had killed Baby.

Laughing slightly again, I felt myself fall backwards as blackness took over.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whoo!!! Done!! Baby is finally dead!! XD But don't worry! The story's not over yet! :3 ;-D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.8K 205 22
PLS NOTE THAT THE ONLY OC IS ATHENA/MAIZ! I DO NOT OWN THE DBZ CHARACTERS USED! THIS WAS MIDDLE SCHOOL ME!! •~•~•~•~•~•~• *Sequel to "The Lost Femal...
24.3K 453 11
This is a SIDE STORY to my first book and will eventually be one for my 2nd story once I get where I need to be. So... If you haven't read my origina...
40.7K 842 23
After the fight with the Shadow Dragons, Trunks leaves for five years to help rebuild the earth with CC. When he finally returns home, Pan is eager t...
6.4K 175 20
17 years has passed since Goku defeated Omega Shenron. Only in this version, one last wish was made with the Dragon Balls before they scattered: to m...