Ruthless Love ( Taehyung 21+ )

By Savageking_Suga145

" Ahh..."- a hard slap landed on her left cheek making her head hit the ground. Silence, everything is silenc... More

💥 Star Cast 💥
Proluge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Cover
Chapter 28
chapter 29
Chapter 30
chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44 . 1
Chapter 44. 2
Chapter 45. 1
Chapter 45. 2
Chapter 46.1
Chapter 46.2
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50. 1
Chapter 50.2
Chapter 51
Chapter 52.1
Chapter 52.2
Chapter 52.3
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60.1
Chapter 60.2
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
His Vicious Revenge
Chapter 63
Chapter 64

Chapter 23

6.1K 308 25
By Savageking_Suga145

New update guys enjoy.

-----------------------------

Taehyung wasn't at home; in fact, following the incident, he made an effort to avoid her. Whether this was for her benefit or for him, he didn't know; he was just trying to unwind. Taehyung always lost his mind whenever her face appeared in front of him. He had done so many weird things which he also didn't except for himself.

When things did not go as planned, he decided to play with her and set up a date for her. At the time, he had only one intention: to get into her pants because he was physically attracted to her. However, things started to change when Y/n also expressed interest in him, though it was fake from both side but things were different whenever they were together.

The last time Y/n saw him was five days prior to the incident; five days had passed since it happened. Despite the fact that he was present for the conversation even after the incident, he left just as abruptly as he had arrived, without continuing the conversation.

She sobbed bitterly, bawling her eyes out. She was alarmed, perplexed, and wounded. She simply couldn't believe what had happened. Why the hell did it hurt so much? He has attempted to force himself on her before, but when he did, she did not experience this heat break, so why is it happening now? It could be the reason she felt they had a connection after spending some time together.

"I'm tired. Either I'm getting out of this hell or I'm going to die in here, but I can't live my life like this," she said as she rose from her bed. "This game of pretend love is now over. You filthy shithole don't deserve anything." - She began to breathe more quickly, heaving up and down as anger seeped from her eyes.

-------

When the door to my bedroom opened, I flinched, but a wave of relief washed over me when I saw Jungkook, who had entered carrying a tray of food. He signed before moving towards the table and setting the tray on top of it. I quickly approached him and, as I called, 'Jungkook..'

Anyone can hear the crack in my voice as I yelled behind him, "Please, Jungkook, help me out," as he only glanced at me before turning to leave in another direction. He didn't seem bothered by my request as He just walked away from me without looking at me. I sighed in frustration as I grabbed him by the shoulder and forced him to turn around. "For god's sake, just say Yes or No; don't just behave like I don't even exist,"- I said, before he could move a step outside of this room. " I want your help, please. Help me and my father out."

For the first time since entering this room, Jungkook spoke, "And you know I can't, my loyalty lies with my boss, Mr. Kim Taehyung." His tone came across as raw and cold. His ridiculous speech caused my eyebrows to furrow. "And from when you started to consider him as your boss, as far as I remember you already went against your so-called boss, then why now, Please help me out. I can't stay here anymore."

"Why, I thought, Mrs. Taehyung, that you two had already resolved all of your problems." - Jungkook asked.  My mind suddenly filled with memories of the time he dragged me from the party like a rag doll, threw me over the bed, and hovered over me like an animal, ready to tear me apart. His sudden question left me speechless and caused a pain in my heart. Our entire conversation, his teasing, and our brief but beautiful moment all flashed before my eyes.

My lips formed a dejected smile and I whispered, "Love!!!" before shaking my head, looking at him, and asking, "Will you help me get out of this place or I will think another way?"

"And do you think that you have other way?" –  he asked with same sarcasm in his voice.

"You will learn everything about your father tonight, I promise." – he approached the door but stopped and halted as he caught a glimpse of me over his shoulder– "I am risking my life again for you please don't upset me. You have decided to run away from this place and be on this decision."He stopped after hearing her voice, as he again turned, "Can you please lend me your phone, and I need to make a call."

She was warned, "Make sure to cut the within 30 sec, otherwise they will get warned," as he threw a mobile on the bed without asking a question. He departed.

--------

While I waited impatiently on my bed, my hunger subsided because I hadn't eaten since the morning. My heart felt heavy because there were so many things happening around me that I was unable to make sense of. Jungkook had not arrived at this point, and there was no word from him. I tried calling Neum repeatedly, but every time her phone rang, no one answered. I hadn't spoken to her in such a long time, nor I had seen her with Eun, and I hoped everything was okay because I could not bear another tragedy.

When Jungkook entered through the busted door, I almost yelled at him, "What the hell have you been doing all this time, I'm about to die," as I stood up. I furrowed my brow in response as he handed me an envelope and rolled his eyes. "What is it?" I asked as I blinked at him.

As usual, he replied in a casual, cold tone, "Open it."

But as soon as I opened, I burst into tears upon seeing these photographs of my father, who was dressed in chains with one leg fastened to a cement wall and both hands tied behind his back as he was beaten mercilessly. My thoughts immediately returned to the time when I asked him how my father was doing, and all he said was, "He was fine, unharmed.'

He lied constantly, about everything. He lied about his feeling; he lied about my father being unharmed.

My vision blurred, I sobbed, and I hiccupped as tears automatically streamed from my eyes, making me feel as though I had experienced the biggest betrayal of my life. Before my eyes, everything was crystallising in front of me.

As his voice ranged before me, "I want you Y/N, I want you so damn much." – it was all about sex, - There was nothing but lust; it was all about having sex; he only wanted to fuck my body. I am ashamed of myself for believing he was capable of feeling or emotion. When I was on the verge of giving him, I wanted to drown in an acid-filled drum. Not just once, but several times, I give myself to him, and he just played.

"Is everything ready, I don't want to spend a single second at this place, it suffocates me," I said as I turned to face him after wiping away my tears. - "Everything is ready, and we will leave at midnight," he said while nodding his head. "Taehyung isn't in town and won't get back until tomorrow. By then, we'll have crossed into another country, and by the time he finds out, we'll be well beyond his reach."- he said with confidence.

---------------

Without looking at the name, Taehyung answered the call while holding the phone close to his ear and said, " Y/n has planned to run away again, catch her if you can." - Before he had a chance to ask anything, the call was cut off, He had just gotten up from his seat and was working on a significant deal with the Russian mafia, who had decided to take their operations global.

"Taehyung, what's wrong?" -Namjoon inquired after observing his angry expression and drawing the conclusion that something terrible would occur tonight. He didn't respond because his mind was spinning with agitation.

His cold voice called, "Alphs, get ready my fucking privet jet right now, I am getting off right now."

He nodded, "Yes, boss. On it."

"Taehyung?"- this time Namjoon again asked him.

"That fucking bitch tried to flee once more despite my warnings, but she mistook them for empty threats. This time, I'll demonstrate what happens when someone tries to outwit me." She had fucking nerve, and his pulse drummed in his ear as his mind was fucking going to explode. He raked his eyes and saw his men waiting for his next order: "Boy, the every way of going out of the country, even if it was privet jet, I want no permission in air till I reach in Korea, Am I clear?"His icy, enraged voice resounded down the hallway.

He took a deep breath, rolled his shoulder to release the tension, and said, "I will deal with my pretty wife, she has some nerve." Violent emotion coursed through his veins as he ran his hand down his face. "You played around with me, pretended to love me, tried to get into my private space, and then you dared to flee, fuck. Fuck.fuck, you have done big mistake this time, my princess, a big mistake."

-----------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.1K 3K 61
[Re-editing the chapters from 1 to 20 and also changing the name of female lead after finishing the story] [NOT AN MAFIA OBESSION STORY] KIM TAEHYUNG...
344K 18.9K 56
(completed)✅ "I love you "--Taehyung "No you can't ... Don't waste your time on me cause I'm already dead "-- Jungkook ____________ Jeon Jungkook , h...
563K 27.2K 48
A reunion between ex lovers, Taehyung and Jungkook, happens in an unexpected event which brings back the memories that cause them heartaches. But not...
22.8K 799 32
what happened when the most powerful ruthless mafia falls in love with a normal girl? Can she change him from cold-hearted mafia to her beloved husba...