Lets Make Mistakes (GirlxGirl)

By skeletoncliquer201

"You're nicer when drunk" I state looking ahead. "You don't know me that well" she replies. "Neither do you b... More

Introduction
Ladies love me.
loving my energy.
Almost edible.
Blame it on the alchohol.
The morning after.
Trick question.
Drink for chat.
Hallucinations.
self conflict.
That easy ?,I don't think so.
Stars and water? how about starfish?
Fucking-distraction.
Total waste of time.
Issues and punches.
Fuck the chase.
Take you to heaven.
Let's make mistakes Sparks.
It's just a fooocking teaser
Bet on it ?
Stuck in hell.
She's an asshole.
Fight or flight.
What are friends for ?
You're in control.
Let me fall.
Tea and some Tea.
Team work.
Brain dead.
Let's do this ?.
Hits as hard as fifteen trucks.
Remember when I almost had a breakdown ?.
Sweet, sweet, breakdown.
Pour it on me.
I know what you did...
That's a first.
Possession.
A man of many talents.
Old habits die hard ?
Friend therapy.
New ideas.
Beautiful scars.
New arrangement.
Second arrangement.
ANNOUNCEMENT BY SKELETON CLIQUER.
You're my beautiful amazing girlfriend.
Humans are creatures of habit.
You can't let go of your first love.
Let me get this 'straight'.
Not an update I'm taking this down sorry to be annoying.
I just want to be with you.
The end ?
He fucks me up.
The writer is generally scared... deadasssssssss ahhhh!!
I'll come back to you.
It would never be okay if he was on this earth or a free man.
Update & Questions.

You're mine.

167 11 1
By skeletoncliquer201

Hello... Hope you're doing okay, tried to do my best in this one for real, so press the star shaped thingy.. And let's go let's get it.
**

My lips don't leave hers even for a moment, her still straddling me, her arms thrown around my neck, her t-shirt gone, leaving her with what was the sexiest white lace bra I had ever laid my eyes on, this girl was perfect. We finally break away from the kiss and she looks into my eyes breathing heavily, damn she looks so wild her chest heaving up and down, her hair all over the place, her lip gloss completely ruined now, no one has ever looked this fuckable to me.

I flip us over, laying her on her back as I settle between her legs, propping my arms on either of her sides, I look at her, and she looks up at me, looking so innocent yet so dirty at the same time. Was this really happening? I mean would she let me? I bend down and kiss her cheek, trailing kisses all the way to her jaw then when I'm close enough to her ear, I ask.

"Do you want me to do this? cause once I start it'll be hard to stop" I tell her and she sighs.

"I..." I move and look at her as she speaks "I mean I've never really been with a girl in that kind of way... I mean not that I've been with a guy either, but I'd say I have a bit of experience over there from stories with my friends and make out sessions I've had... I don't know..." she blubbers and I smile. I was glad her high school girlfriend left me this opportunity and I was glad I would set high standards for any other person whatever gender that would lay their hands on sparks after me. Not that that would ever happen.

"Why the fuck are you smiling ?" she frowns.

"The other night you seemed pretty confident on top of me" I remind her and she covers her face with both her hands immediately.

"Leave that alone, I was drunk, I'm more than sober tonight" she mumbles.

"Didn't I tell you to let me get high, We would have been out of this world rightnow if you got high with me" I tell her and she looks at me uncovering her face and sighs. I chuckle at her disappointed look "Seriously though, just sit back... you don't have to be experienced when you're with me" I tell her, I had been with multiple unexperienced straight girls who just wanted to test out their sexuality. Not that I was comparing Sparks to them.

"But won't you wa-" I knew where she was headed and I already told her the other night.

"Oh no" I place a kiss on her jaw "I don't want anything" I whisper.

"But..." she goes silent for a while as I begin to kiss her neck "I want you to feel good too" she moans and who else would think that or care about what I feel, if not her.

"Anything that feels good on you, will feel good on me" I place a kiss behind her ear and feel her shiver and sigh. I smile to myself knowing that's her sweet spot. I dart my tongue out and lick her delicious skin, enjoying her silent moans, this is already better than I imagined, I suck on her skin, letting my teeth nibble on that spot a little then trail kisses all the way to her neck then look up at her "You okay right ?". I confirm one more time, I wanted to make sure she was comfortable with me and this, I could stand being any girl's regret but not hers.

"Mmhm" she nods and I smile loving her response, not only cause I was looking forward to this but because it seemed like she actually trusted me.

"I'll take it easy on you..." I thought about my sentence, was that really possible? I feel like I've waited for this all my life. "Well, I'll try... but if you want me to stop you tell me okay?" I tell her hoping it doesn't get to that, you never really know when it comes to this one though.

"Mmh" she nods pulling me in for a kiss again. I loved how it seemed like we both couldn't get enough of each other's lips. I rest my forehead on hers taking a moment to look into her beautiful eyes that look back into mine the same way, with the same lust and need, before burying my head back in her neck, enjoying the feeling of her body under mine. I trail kisses all the way to her chest where she was still wearing a bra, and yes as usual I wanted everything off, but hey, I had waited for this, dreamt about it, thought about it and I was going to make it last as long as it could for me. And I wasn't an asshole I wanted her first time to be a little memorable too.

I cup her breast through the bra and gently give her a squeeze, feeling relief wash over me and her breath quicken a little at the contact. I move back to the spot behind her ear and massage her breast while sucking on the spot.

"Holy fuck you feel so good Sparks" I breathe "Help me take it off ?" I ask her referring to the bra and she arches her back for me allowing me to unhook her bra. I move back a bit to pull it off and my eyes and imaginary dick bulge the moment I lay my eyes on her bare chest. She moves back down her chest still heaving and I almost cry at the sight of the beautiful breasts, that I had a feeling would be close friends of mine soon.

"Jesus Christ, I could worship your boobs right now" I say my eyes still on her chest and she laughs but it's interrupted with a moan as I attach my mouth to her already erect nipple. I suck and nibble on it a little wanting to cause a little pain, which I know is accomplished by her sexy, breathy moan and the way she pulls my hair a little. I then swipe my tongue over her sore nipple, knowing it'll bring relief and pleasure, I flick my tongue several times, my hand working on her other breast.

"Shit" she curses her grip tightening on my hair and I smile enjoying every second of this, I trail open mouthed kisses to her other breast and attach my mouth to it doing the same thing, earning a thankful loud moan from her when I swipe my tongue against the sore nipple.

My hand slowly trails down her body, and parts her legs as I continue to play with her nipple in my mouth. To my surprise she doesn't resist and parts her legs for me allowing my hand to slowly trail up her inner thigh all the way to the spot between her legs. She lets out a soft moan once my hand gets there and I slowly begin to rub her through her shorts.

"You wet enough for me Sparks ?" I ask, burying my head in her neck as I continue to rub her slowly.

"Yessss" she hisses and I look up at her and kiss her tasty lips.

"Prove it" I whisper in her ear and without wasting any time, she catches me completely off guard by stopping my hand, grabbing it and shoving it into her shorts. I chuckle a little, but do as she commands and move a little lower, feeling her wetness through her panties "So fucking hot" I moan, loving that I made her that wet.

I move her panties aside and let my fingers slip in between her soft, warm folds wincing at how good she felt.. she was so wet and slippery, all I could imagine was my head between those legs.

"Oh god" she cries as one of my fingers slips inside her then I pull out. I move back already breathing hard, imagining how many things I'd do to her. She opens her eyes and looks at me, a frown on her face, "What ?, is there something wrong ?" she asks breathing hard and I eye her from her lips to her bare chest, to her shorts and loose my mind.

"Take off those shorts for me" I command, and bring my fingers into my mouth tasting her, "Holy fuck, you taste amazing, I want more" I groan as she pulls off her short, she goes to pull off her panties but I stop her. I wanted to do that. I part her legs and trail kisses all the way up her thighs, sucking on the skin on her inner thigh and move to the spot between her legs that was calling me. I dart my tongue out and press it on her clit through her panties.

"Oh god" she moans suddenly grabbing me by the hair and pushing my head further. Holy fuck she was hot, I don't hurry the process though, no matter how much I want that, I lick her through the panties, knowing from last time that she enjoyed teasing, this turned her on more, this built both our anticipation, and excitement for what was coming.

"Fuck you taste amazing baby.. so good" I groan moving up to kiss her as my other hand works on slipping her panties off, I shove my tongue into her mouth, letting her taste herself on me "See how sweet you taste.. like fucking honey ?" I ask her and she moans a response as my fingers slip into her folds again. Without wasting much time I slip in two fingers at once inside her watching as her eyes roll all the way back and she cries out.

I wince, the feeling of her tight walls expanding and contracting around my fingers turning me above on "Jesus Christ you feel amazing", I rest my forehead on hers, moving in and out of her slowly then increasing my pace, curving my fingers inside her, letting my thumb slowly work on her clit.

"Oh yes.. Oh fuck yes" she cries out, one of her hand grabbing a fistful of the sheets and the other grabbing a fistful of my hair to bring my lips to hers, She squeals into the kiss and I pull away chuckling.

"Fuck no, you're in my house, and you'll scream for me if you have to" I tell her and she moans loudly in response "Want me to fuck you with my tongue ?" I ask her my fingers still moving inside her as I watch her slowly lose herself to me. It was beautiful, she was beautiful... just like I had imagined.

"Mmmhm, yeah" she breaths and I smile feeling amazing that she was now comfortable enough with me. I move down between her legs sucking on my wet fingers first, closing my eyes as her taste takes me to another world. I bend and dart my tongue out letting it pass through her folds, appreciating how delicate she felt on my tongue. I finally dart all of my tongue out and teasingly lick on her clit making her wince and release a string of curse words.

"That's the spirit" I try to joke but she grabs me by my hair and pushes me further between her legs.

"Shut up and just do it" she whines and I chuckle loving the sound of desperation in her tone, I finally bring her clit into my mouth and slowly suck on it finally earning that scream I was waiting for. This was definitely worth waiting for I am not going to lie. I stretch one of my hands to her chest to massage her breasts as I suck on her clit and insert my fingers back inside her.

"Fuck fuck fuck !" she curses repeatedly one of her other hands that's not pulling on my hair punching the bed several times. Well,.. she was violent.

"That's right, moan for me baby, tell me how good you feel" I groan, withdrawing my fingers and replacing them with my tongue my thumb rubbing circular motions on her clit.

"Fuck just like that, oh god yes.. yes, yes..." she cries repeatedly "God, I feel it Cain, Don't stop" she cries out and this encourages me to go on further, there's nothing I like to hear more. I place my fingers back inside her and curve them hitting just the right spot as I rub her clit. Suddenly, I feel warm liquid spray on my hand and face, and it takes me a moment to comprehend that she's squirting.

"Jesus fucking Christ, could you get any hotter ?" I ask watching in amazement as she continuously squirts. The liquid spraying, looking like some hot magic trick, I watch as the liquid trickles down my hand and to my sheets.. Wow. I look up at her to find her hand over her mouth, her eyes closed as she squeals. I move up my fingers still in her and remove her hand from her mouth. She looks up at my wet face her breathing still heavy. I press my thumb against her clit with my thumb one more time and feel the wetness spread on my pants as she squirts on them and I groan kissing her "Fuck you're amazing, that's right, taste yourself on me Sparks" I moan breathlessly.

**
"Amazing.. nothing less" I say laying on my back. She stays quiet for sometime, then sighs.

"Well fuck" she breaths "That was intense" she comments and I look to my side at her, still naked lying there.

"You think" I laugh, "You're amazing" I tell her and she gets closer to me her eyes never leaving mine, she places a hand on my cheek.

"Are you sure, you don't want anything ?" she asks and I smile. What did she mean ?, that was the most amazing sex I have ever had my pants were wet, my t-shirt sleeves were wet and it was all so unexpectedly beautiful.

"What the fuck are you talking about ?, I had the most amazing time just now, it's all about you... and judging by how wet I am because of you, I would say you had just as much as an amazing time" I smile at her.

"I had no idea my body could do that" her eyes widen and she laughs a little.

"What can I say ?, I unlocked a super power you had with my amazing skills" I smirk and she rolls her eyes.

"Shut the fuck up" she sighs looking around us "I think we need to change the sheets" she laughs.

"No, I don't mind lying here honestly" I tell her and she frowns.

"Noooo" she drags the word and my eyes move down to her naked body, "Don't look at me like that".

"But you're beautiful" I whisper, my fingers brushing against her nipple as they move down trailing her body "You really are".

"I knew that.. but you make me feel like I'm something precious, you know" she whispers.

"That's cause you are" I look up at her "You are the most beautiful thing I have ever set my eyes on, and this body" I say grabbing her by her wide bare hips "Is also the most beautiful body I have ever laid my eyes on, and I have now made it mine... It's mine.." I look up at her as her eyes search mine, I had no idea what I meant or what I was saying, I just wanted to make what I felt clear "You are mine" I add, and she sighs searching between my eyes I don't know what the fuck for. "I hope that's clear".

"I might have a lot to say about that" she says, still not breaking eye contact.

"Like what exactly ?" I ask.

"You can't just claim me like that Forbes, I'm not a doll" she says.

"You're not, but I just did claim you and nothing will change that" I tell her. I didn't know what that meant, I just.. I wanted her to be mine and know that she was mine.

"Then I claim you too" she says "You're mine, and everything you come with is mine" she whispers and I pull her naked body close to me, ready to claim her body and her again.

"Whatever you say Sparks" I tell her before kissing her and closing the little gap between us. I was never going to have enough of those lips and her.

**
"Cain" I hear her mutter my name but I'm already half asleep and she sounds pretty sleepy too.

"Hmm ?" I hum, not making a move to move my head from her chest.

From earlier, we had a little more fun, before Sparks being the kill joy she is, said she wanted to shower, so I made us a sandwich as she showered, she changed into my clothes, changed the sheets, which I had no problem with, she also pressured me to change, which I obviously had to. Then we ate, and here we were after she played around with my hair, slowly massaging my scalp making me sleepy, then here she was waking me up. What the fuck ?.

"I don't want you to go" she says. Was she sleep talking or what ?.

"Hmm" I hum again.

"I'm serious" she says and this forces me to look up at her, oh, she wasn't asleep, I lay my head back down.

"I'm not going anywhere, I'm right here aren't I ?" I mumble.

"Yeah... " she sighs "I want you to face your problems., and I mean all of them.. they followed you because you kept running" she says and I'm awake by now.

"Mmh" I mumble again.

"Are you over her ?" she asks and I know who she's talking about. I look up at her a frown on my face wondering what made her ask that.

"Of course I am, why ask that ?".

"See the way she used you" Sparks reminds and I frown harder wondering where she was going with this "Use her the same way" she says.

"I'm sorry, you want me to fuck her ?" I ask a bit puzzled and she sighs looking away.

"No, dumbass.. I want you to use her to win the bet with your dad by letting her invest" she says and I am beyond puzzled now.

"You know I can't do that.." I shake my head "I thought we were on the same page here", I say sitting up.

"We are, trust me.. I don't like her and if we had an option of another person I would go with them but she's the only option we have, all the other people are useless, Austin said they were all okay online, he doesn't know what happend, some of them didn't show up, and the ones that did had their own agenda, she is the only one who you can negotiate with" Sparks explains sitting up and I groan.

"I would rather-".

"No, I don't want any of that shit.. I want you here, I want you to face her and your father.. they have stepped on you enough, and you need to stand up for you" she says and I look away from her "I don't want you to go back to that life, I don't want you away from me, and the things you've told me about your father, it seems like he'll take the bet seriously and force you to go with him, I need you to try and fight" she holds my hand her tone far from calm. I sigh and look at her, my heart racing at the thought that she might... no, she was right. Damn it, "You don't have to face them alone" she adds quietly.

"I know" I whisper, actually considering listening to Hayley,

"Do it for you, for little Ali" she says and I sigh, she had a point, little Alli deserved some justice. I was grown now, and I could fuck them up just like they did me "And also for me, cause I want you to stay here" she adds quckly as if she doesn't want me to hear it and I look at her and smile as she looks away avoiding eye contact.

"I hear you" I tell her "But can we talk about this tomorrow, because you have bad timing, I swear it" I tell her.

"Says the one who confessed their feelings for me, in their friends' apartment while we were wasted and their friends were having loud sex just beneath us" she shoots back and I roll my eyes.

"Can you just lay down so I could have my pillow back, for fuck sake woman" she sighs a cute frown on her face, she looked so cute in my t-shirt, the sleeves covering all the way to her palms. She lays back down and we get back into the previous position.

We lay there in silence, comfortable, warm silence knowing we were in eachothers arms and if tomorrow sucked and would hit us hard, we would have this peacful moment to remember. We would have the memory of this moment when we felt safe, warm and wanted. My arms tighten around her waist and she goes on raking her fingers through my hair and before we realize it, we both fall asleep and I have the most amazing sleep I've had in a while.

**
I got a bit carried away in this one and it turned out to be long, I apologize but I hope you enjoyed it. If you did and or didn't drop a comment let I know what you feel, yeah ?,do that and another chapter might just pop up. Anyway have a nice day and or night.

**
Re-editing me here, damn my smut is cringe, my heart was cringing along with me as I read this chapter but I cannot take it down because I hope I'm the only one who finds reading my smut a bit weird and cringe. I really hope so... Anyway what I said up there.. v-o-t-e and c-o-m-m-e-n-t.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102 0 13
"Who the fuck are you?" I state. Why the hell is some random ass man standing right outside my door. "Your new bestfriend!" He smirks. Cameron is 19...
1.3M 38.7K 71
Elena Adams has had a rough life. Her mother left her after the death of her sister and her brother never comes around. She's left alone with her dru...
445K 12.9K 34
Blaze White is the New Girl at the Prep school in her mothers old home town. But her only goal for senior year is to keep a low profile, no friends...
624 255 21
Allison Monroe, a passionate college student of a Pre-Law course in University of the Philippines Diliman, come to believe that destiny no longer exi...