The Dating proposal

By imaginator33

Meet Quinn Machester. An actress in her late twenties who lives for the day she'll finally get her lead role... More

Author's note and copyright
Achievements
✨PLAYLIST✨
♡CHARACTERS AESTHETIC♡
01| Heartbreak And Blonde Mess
02| Crazy Rich American Mums
03| Scars Are Perfections
04| Dinnings And Proposals
05| Deals And Assistants
06| Psycho Everywhere Everywhere
07| Meeting With The Devils
08| Best Headline Yet
09| The Trauma
10| What Happened Last Night?
11| Past Pains Rushing Back
12| Ace.....Are You Safe
13| Somewhere Safe
14| Her Dark Secret
15| Ball of Chaos
16| I'm his fiancee
17| Exes and wishes
18| Perfect Match And Slices
19| Eight long years
20| Mystery Flower shop
21| The Butterfly Effect
22| Drunken kisses
23| Soulmates
24| Cheese in the trap
25| Mothers and Grandmas
26| A little reunion
27| The first tear
28| An Actual Relationship
29| First Encounter
30| Lost Her
31| Third Wheel
32| The Story Begins
33| Stuck with you
34| August 25
35| First kiss
36| Not Again
37| Favorite Mistake
39| The Kims
40| A Dangerous Couple
41| Calm Before The Storm
42| One Day
43| Vlad
44| Mudered
45| Hey Barbies
46| The arrest
47| Son
48| From me to you
49| The Manchesters revenge
50| His sacrifice
51| Logan Winston
52| The Devil Awakens
53| Ace Motherfucking Winston
54| A happy house

38| The Coach's Office

272 30 3
By imaginator33

♡♡♡
XENIA

"Myra."

"Hey girl," She laughed as we pulled away.

The person standing across from us looked like he just saw a ghost.

She sat beside me and I noticed how different our style was. While she was dressed in a more feminine style I was in sweatpants, a crop top, and an old hoodie. We contrasted each other in every way. Her blonde hair and my brown ones. Her deep brown eyes and my dull blue ones. Her perfectly done nails and my bare nails. I wondered how he would claim to be in love with two totally different women.

"Wha- what's this? What's going on?" Ryan finally caught his voice.

"Oh sorry," I perked up and raise my hands in apology."Myra this Ryan, Ryan.... Myra."

"Oh I know him," Myra smiled at him and he blinked continuously, looking dumbfounded and nervous.

Since Ryan thinks our relationship is a secret he knows we won't say he's either of our boyfriends so he slowly takes a seat. Bad choice.

"You know him?" I questioned batting my eyelashes innocently.

"Yeah, but don't worry about that," She chuckled. The drink she ordered was placed on the table by a waiter.

"I thought you two hated each other."

Myra and I shared a confused looked then turned to Ryan sharply, making him move back a little.

"Says who?" We chorused.

"No- I mean like I barely see you two together and now suddenly you're having a drink together..... Xenia, you didn't tell me you were inviting a friend."

Myra let out an annoyed breath. "Just because two females don't talk to each other, men assume they hate each other."

"I thought you're more mature than that Ryan?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Same." Myra shook her head. Then we both took along slurps of our drinks waiting for him to reply.

He looked at us like we just accused him of murder and his Adam's Apple keep moving up and down rapidly.

"Besides, I invited Myra because we're both in the team preparing for the gaming fest."

"You both volunteered?!" He shrieked making us get glances from the students nearby.

"What's wrong with that?" We chorused again.

"Oh my God!" He grabbed a fist full of his hair. "You both hate doing stuff like that, you hate even participating talking less of organizing it."

"People change," We said together again.

He let out a groan and stared at us.

"Besides, we need to do more activities to get selected for the official teams," I pointed out.

"You're going to participate right? You'll be representing the swimming team?" Myra asked and he slowly nodded.

We both grinned.

"We'll be cheering for you then. By your side.... The two of us. For every event," I told him and watched how his eyes widen slowly.

"Speaking of events, there's going to the movie night soon!" Myra said and I nodded.

"I already got tickets for me and my boyfriend," I squeaked.

She gasped and slapped my arm. "Bitch same!"

Ryan immediately stood up, making us flinch and look at him confused.

"I just remembered...." He said looking lost and we raised our eyebrows.

"What?" We chorused.

"Please stop doing that!" He shut his eyes in frustration.

"I guess we're more alike than we both," I laughed and Myra nodded.

"Even our ideal type matches," She added.

"I'm leaving.... I have to practice more," He said and hurriedly walked away.

"Okay bye," We both said to his disappearing back and burst out in laughter once he was gone.

"Oh my goodness, that was gold," I laughed.

"Tell me about it," She agreed.

Our laughter slowly died down and we found ourselves sipping our drinks in silence.

"It's getting pretty dark," She mumbled and I hummed in response.

"Myra..... When you saw him again," I said. "Did you feel any past emotions coming back?"

She laughed in disgust. "Past emotions? They're still present Xenia. It's not something that can just be changed. But I know the truth and I won't let myself get hurt again.... Wait don't tell me you fell for him all over again."

"What!? Absolutely not!"

"Oh my God Xenia," She cried and turned my shoulders to face her. "I know he has that perfect blonde hair and blue eyes and that his smile and God isn't he a good kisser? But guess what he's also the worse asshole of all, well apart from a rapist and the rest. And he's a terrible person. He's playing with your feelings!" She said. "He might look perfect on the outside but he's rotten on the inside."

"I know, I know," I breathed and stared down at my hands.

"If it makes you feel better. I cried myself to sleep last night and cried before coming here just because of that rotten piece of trash. You're not alone. It's also hard for me and that's why..... we have each other."

"I'm sorry that this happened to you," I said. "That this happened to us."

"Never apologize on behalf of someone like him," She snapped. "I can't believe I'm the one saying all this, it's like your spirit entered me ew."

I chuckled and shook my head.

"Do you want to eat dinner?" I asked, expecting her to decline food like she always does but to my surprise, she smirked and nodded.

"I would love to."

~~~~~♡♡♡~~~~~

"He dumped you because of that?" I questioned with my mouth hanging and she nodded with her eyes shut.

"I was humbled for real. I mean how would he dump me? I only agreed to date him because I felt bad saying no," She snickered and took a bite of her dish.

"Goodness, that's a wild experience. Do you have his picture? I want to see the guy who dumped you because you weren't on his level anymore," I laughed as I refilled my glass with wine.

"Wait I'm coming," She said searching her purse for her phone. "Here," She said after a while and kept her phone which had the Instagram page of a guy on the screen in front of me.

"Whoah!" I cooed. His feed was the perfect combination of aesthetically pleasing and sexy. "He's hot," I said looking at Myra from under my lashes.

"Oh please. He wasn't like that in high school! He got a glow-up because of me. I made him into what he is and he dumped me the second he started getting bitches." She rolled her eyes, taking a sip from the wine in her glass.

"What's his name?"

"Harry. Kim Haru," She said like she was about to puke making me chuckle at her pettiness.

"You're still bitter about him," I told her as I handed her back her phone and she huffed.

"He took my virginity of course I'm attached to him," She confessed and I nodded.

"Do you get attached to everyone you have sex with?" I asked genuinely curious.

She snorted. "No, if that was the case I would be attached to several guys. What about you? So you get attached to who you have sex with?" She looked at me.

I hesitated, thinking for a while. "Yeah, I take that really seriously."

"That must be why you're still hung over Ryan."

I didn't reply to that and instead said, "You know it's funny because my first time was the absolute worse."

"Spill," She sang and rubbed her hands in excitement.

"So get this, I played basketball since I was little so I was always competitive about it. In high school, I made sure the female basketball team was taken seriously and the boys soon started to feel threatened by us," I smiled thinking back. "So I was the captain of the girl's team and obviously my biggest enemy was the captain of the boy's team. And God we didn't get along for shit."

She laughed and grabbed my hands. "Let me guess, you horny fucks ended up fucking each other in frustration. Enemies to lovers' first fuck are always the hottest."

I squealed and squeezed her hands. We both had so much excitement on our faces, someone would think we just got accepted into the  Olympics team.

"Guess where it happened?"

"In the basketball court? Shower room? Spill!"

"The coach's office," I mumbled as I buried my face in my hands. "The coach called us for a meeting late a night to talk about us not getting along then he left first and we ended up fighting and then f-"

"Fucking in this office!" She laughed out loud as her eyes widen and we earned glances from the few people around.

"Shushhhhh!" I warned her but she was busy laughing at what happened.

"So how was that the worse? That sounds like it was hot. You know having sex with knowing you might get caught." She wiggled her brows.

"It was my first time," I muttered. "It hurt at first and he was shocked that I was a virgin. But it got better." I shook my head and sighed.

"That makes it more memorable, he was hot right? Show me show me," She giggled.

At that moment I wondered how my life changed so much. How I went from hating every bit of this woman to genuinely enjoying my time with her. Have I misjudged her this whole time?

I showed her his Instagram page and she began talking about how much he looks like Ryan and being convinced that I have a certain type.

"I don't think so," I said.

"Blonde hair... blue eyes... they also have the same style," She said as she gave me back my phone.

But Milo isn't like that and yet I'm attracted to him too.

"Then I guess my type has changed then."

"What do you mean? Have you developed feelings for someone else?"

"Oh my goodness," I laughed at her curiosity. "Were you always like this?"

She raised her chin and fold her arm across her chest. "Is that a good or bad thing?"

"I don't know yet.... But I like how we are now."

She stared at me as her blue eyes glistered with a smile on her face. "Same here. I've never really had a girlfriend to talk to and all so I really like this. Never expected it to be you."

"It's surprising, isn't it? A few months ago we were at each other's necks. If someone told me I'll be having dinner with Myra I would have called them crazy."

"I might have slapped the person," She added and we both chuckled.

"I'll be back," She said as she stood up to go to the rest room and I nodded.

I looked around seeing a few people having dinner. This was the closest restaurant to our school and it was always used by the students for events like birthdays or dinners and all. Only two couples were present in the restaurant at that time.

She came back after a while with her face slightly wet.

"What happened?" I asked with worry as she sat down. She was suddenly pale and looking weak.

"Nothing," She smiled.

"Are you sure? You look pale and your face is wet." I questioned still studying her with concern.

"Oh I was feeling dizzy so I just splashed water on my face," She giggled and ran her hands through her hair.

She was about to say something again when her face turned and she ran into the bathroom.

"Myra!" I screeched as I immediately stood up and ran after her. I found her in one of the stalls puking into the toilet, on her knees.

"Oh my God! Are you okay?" I knelt beside her and held her hair.

She sighed heavily and shut her eyes. Leaning against the toilet stall, she slowly fluttered her eyes and avoided my gaze.

"What's going on?"

"Nothing, it's nothing."

"You just vomited your dinner, Myra. That's nothing!?"

"Why do you care so much? Just stop! I'll meet you outside!" She yelled and glared at me.

I paused. "Are you pregnant?"

"What?!"

"Answer me!"

"Do you always exaggerate things like this? Pregnant? I'm not!"

"You're the one who said you don't take sex as a major thing so that's the first thing that came to my mind."

She was silent. Then she scoffed and shook her head. "I see you're one of those who use people's words against them like that?" She questioned with an eyebrow raised.

"What? No, I didn't mean it like that. I just mean-"

"No, it's fine. You think I'm someone who sleeps around so you won't be surprised if I come out with a baby?"

"Myra calm down. I'm sorry for saying that. Please tell me what's what?"

She glared at me with her icy blue eyes boring holes into my skull. "Whenever I eat I large mean I always vomit it," She mumbled and tore her gaze away from mine. "It was a habit I had from when I first started gymnastics.... I would put my hands into my throat to vomit my food and now it just happens naturally. Like my body is used to rejecting large amounts of food."

Large amounts of food? What we ate isn't even enough! I wanted to yell this at her but decided against it. It would just make things worse for us.

"I'm so sorry, that must be tough. I had no idea," I said sincerely and she quickly wiped away the tears that slipped from her eyes.

"I thought I told you to stop apologizing for every little thing?" She half cried and half laughed.

"Oh, I'm sorry." I slapped my mouth shut.

She looked at me with an amused expression and let her head fall back onto the stall wall. "It's okay, I'm used to it."

I moved to sit next to her and held her hands.

"Do you think the floors are clean enough for us to sit on it like this?" I asked and she laughed. A burst of laughter filled the entire toilet.

"I'm sorry," I whispered and squeezed her hands.

"It's okay, I'll be fine," She whispered.

~~~~~♡♡♡~~~~~

Vote, comment, and share!🤍

Did you all enjoy this chapter? I just love how Myra and Xenia are both growing!😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 52.7K 39
[COMPLETE!] "My best friend's brother grew up. Hot." Alexis is months from finishing college and starting a fashion label in New York. Years of plann...
74.3K 2.4K 51
#BOOK1 in 'ACE' SERIES He was like storm. He liked silence. He had looks which could kill. He is cold , ruthless and arrogant as hell. He h...
27.8K 927 47
This story sucks, don't read it! It's amazing how quickly your life can change. In a slow town like this, where nothing exciting ever happens, wher...
506K 17.2K 40
Iris Giorgianni is no ordinary girl. She's living a double life: a neglected daughter at home, but a fighter on the streets. As the leader of The San...