SHIVRIT

By LilaJane02

This is a compilation of stories about Shiva and Namya. A way to cherish their beautiful friendship! This in... More

Please Read
Deal or No Deal
Deal or No Deal Part 2
We are #1
Bandi?
Deal or No Deal Part 3
What now?
Ya'll made me cry!!!
What now Part 2
We run the world!
Shaadi Mubarak
Humble Request!!
In the real world
I choose you
Mistake
Mistake Part 2
Mistake part 4
Shiv's Party
Mistake Part 5
Mistake Part 6
Jealousy! Jealousy!
I tried
In the real world Part 2
Why God Why
In the real world Part 3
In the real world Part 4
First Date
Connection Part 1
Connection Part 2
Connection Part 3
Connection Part 4
Connection Part 5
What a Journey!
What a journey! 1

Mistake Part 3

237 31 52
By LilaJane02

Hey everyone thank you so much for all the love and support it means a lot to me, Mistake will have more than 4 to 5 parts. The motive is to show that Shiv rejected Nimrits love and hurt her so that resulted in a crack in the mandali, now that they are all back together for Stan's wedding, will the mandali go back to its usual self and will Shivrit blossom again, or will it crash land?

Also, please note that Shiv is not a womanizer or a playboy, but he is really charming and popular among the ladies.

Let's start

Nimrit arrived at the Udaipur palace where the wedding was about to happen, the guards came and took her luggage and she was being escorted towards the palace that's when she heard a round of high pitched giggles coming from the palace garden, She walked towards the sound to find a group of women giggling and laughing while in the center of it all stood the man Nimrit had grown to know and love until he called it all a mistake.

He was wearing a thin white kurta with 2 buttons opened, his signature look, and he also had a pair of sunglasses on, and he was charming the women like he usually did.
He looked handsome as ever, better than she had left him. She heard from Sumbul that he was in London all this while shooting for an upcoming movie.

Nimrit decided to avert her gaze and walk away when she heard someone call her name. "Nimrit!!"
She turned around to find her old friend Alok jogging towards her, Nimrit was pretty sure that Shiv heard it too.

"Man, it's been so long. How are you, Ms? Workaholic, tu toh milti hi nahi". Alok asked.

"I'm good. I've been a little busy," Nimrit said. Then she heard footsteps closing in on her. She knew he was coming towards them, and she didn't have the courage to face him.

"Namya?" The voice echoed as she heard it for the first time in 8 months.
She turned around with the intention of saying 'it's Nimrit for you' but stopped when she saw him so up close.

He still had the same innocence in his eyes and the kind smile that brought joy to everyone.

"Namya! Hi kaisi hai? Uhm, mujhe actually baat karni thi," he then turned around to see Alok standing there, and his mood changed completely.
"Phir kabhi," he said and walked off.

He surely hadn't changed, still the same guy who will make you spill your heart out to him so he can comfort you, but never share his own feelings.

A while later, once Nimrit had settled into her room, she decided to take a stroll around the palace. She was standing at the main balcony in the palace, looking at the sunset.

"Khubsurat!" She heard his voice, she turned around to find him leaning against a pillar looking at her, he had his hands folded infront of his chest and his sunglasses now hanging on his kurta, "Yeh sunset Kitna khubsurat hai na, ek baat Bata hai yeh har shaam ek alag rang mein dikhta hai, phir bhi har rang mein uthna hi khubsurat dikhta hai" he said looking right into her eyes.

Even after he hurt her feelings, she still felt warmth creep up her cheeks and her heart missed a beat when he said those sweet things looking at her, what kind of effect did he have on her, "Tumhe kuch baat karni thi na? " Nimrit said, avoiding the fact that her cheeks now matched with the pink in the sky.

"Maafi mangni thi, Mein dar gaya tha kahi humari dosti na affect hojaye, meine jis tarah se woh baat kahi woh galt tha, I'm sorry", he said not meeting her eyes.

"You know I had a lot of time to think about it aur kahi na kahi meine tumhe already maaf kardiya tha, bas tumhe phirse face karne ki himmat nahi ho rahi thi," Nimrit admitted.

"So firse start kare? Hi, I'm Shiv, " he said, placing his hand forward. Nimrit giggled at his childish behavior, " I'm Nimrit," she said, shaking his hand.

She then turned back towards the sunset and sighed in content. It was only her first day here, and things were looking good already. It would be difficult to go back to her normal self with him, because she was still in love with him and he wasn't but at least she got her bestfriendback.

Tonight was the cocktail party,
Nimrit's outfit

She locked her room and walked down to the garden where the party was arranged. As she walked down the stairs, she noticed Shiv standing on the stairs talking to a girl.

Shiv's outfit

Shiv looked up and saw her walk down the stairs, and he was mesmerized. He couldn't take his eyes off her. She stopped mid way finding it difficult to manage her dress down the stairs just then a hand was placed around her waist she looked besides her and found Shiv, he gave her a charming smile and guided her down the stairs. Once they reached the garden, he parted ways but not before lowly whispering 'khubsurat' in her ears.

Nimrit felt those chills again. It was weird how he was the only one who had that effect on her. She's an actress she has been complimented countless number of times before, but none of them made her swoon and made her belly churn in the way he does.
She gathered herself together and walked towards the touqeer family to greet them.

Nimrit was chatting with the Touqeer sisters, when sumbul pointed towards a girl holding onto Shiv's arm for dear life, laughing at his jokes. " Yeh mohtarma kon hai." Nimrit recognized her as the girl who was with him earlier at the stairs.

"That's Malika" said Saniya sumbuls younger sister, while sipping on her lemonade, "I was bored so I wandered around the palace, tab mili thi, model hai, she has a huge crush on Shiv" Saniya said rolling her eyes.

Sumbul and Nimrit raised their eyebrows, looking at Saniya, who was mindlessly scrolling through Instagram while sipping an almost over glass of lemonade, making a slurping sound.

"Tu karti kya hai Pura din? Yeh sab kaise pata?" Sumbul asked, confused at her sister's knowledge.

"Aap toh fahmaan ke saath ghumte ho, jugaad karke toh meine uss xitij ko pataliya palace tour pe chalne ke liye socha photographer hai, apni bohot saari pics kichongi aur Instagram pe dalungi, lekin humare over protective Abu aagaye, kehte mein bhi chalunga, phir kya puri tour apni hi pictures khicvate rehgaye? 'Yaha ek lele, fb pe dalunga, waha ek lele,' she said as she facepalmed herself.

Making both Nimrit and Sumbul laugh, then Saniya continued, "Anyways mujhe tabhi yeh mili, bindi aur salwar suit mein Shiv ko dhoon rahi thi, toh meine socha todhe maze lelu, meine usse kaha mein Shiv ki choti behen hu, I'll help you badle mein mere saath tour pe chal aur meri photos kheech, aur dekho kya mast kheechi hai!" She went on to show them the pictures.
Nimrit felt a knot form in her chest. She got up and walked up to Shiv.

"Shiva, chal chaat counter par chalte hai," Nimrit hated that she was getting affected by something so silly and doing something so petty like making a girl jealous. But she couldn't stop herself.

Shiv's face lit up like a bulb, " Ha chal na" he said, but Malika grabbed onto his hand, "Actually we were going to the terrace, I had to show him something" she said winking at Shiv and then looking Nimrit up and down with a smirk.

"Oh, is it ? That's too bad, because Saniya tumhe dhoond rahi thi, to click some photos of her, you dont want to upset her now, do you? " Nimrit responded with a smirk.
Malika's eyes widen in fear, she couldnt upset Shiv's little sister,  she had to impress her to get to Shiv, Malaika huffed in annoyance and walked towards Saniyas table, while Nimrit grabbed Shiv's hand and walked towards the terrace.

"Arey hum toh chaat khane wale the" he said while looking back at the chat counter, but his voice fell on deaf ears.

At the terrace,

"Tune bola that chaat khana hai,"  Shiv said, like a kid upset about not getting a toy.
"Baadme, todhi Der yaha bethte hai," she said as she looked down at the party where Malaika was searching for Shiv. She smiled at her victory.

"Yeh itni raat ko is andhere mein, mujh jaise handsome young man ko yaha terrace pe le ayi, irada kya hai?" Shiv asked, smirking while placing his hands on both sides of his waist.

Nimrit walked closer to him, and traced his exposed chest with her finger, while Shiv gulped at the proximity they were too close for their own good, " Jab Malaika terrace pe le Jane wali thi tab pucha tha yeh sawal?"

"Ah wwoh...bas aise hi woh toh," Shiv stammered, struggling to get out a sentence.

"Hmmm, I thought so" she pushed him and turned around, she walked towards the end of the terrace and watched the lake that was attached to the palace, Shiv followed her and stood besides her, then they sat there in silence for a while before Shiv said, "Maine yeh bohot miss Kiya", he had a sad smile on his face. "Tujhe bohot miss Kiya," he said as he turned around to face her.
Nimrit smiled at him, "Meine bhi."

That's it for part 3. Do share your feedback in the comments.  There is some more drama, jealousy, and lots of love on your way in the next part. Don't forget to vote, comment, and share with your friends.

Lots of love ❤️

Pyaar baato, Aai cha gaavat! Haq se Mandali!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 10K 34
college days+ dhoda family drama + love + misunderstandings + friendship.... I have no idea where it will go, so just follow the story. Sana: I hate...
185K 6.6K 19
This Story includes of our two loves cuties Teju and Karan For more Peep inside 😉 Ps- I'm writing down for the first time hope so you'll like it an...
149K 10.6K 36
Here is my first fan fiction on SidNaaz. Also there will be other contestants from bb 13 and 14 as supporting characters. This story is mainly about...
8.5K 415 20
'out of all the souls in this world, I'm glad that you're mine.' 🏳️‍🌈 . . . Category- LGBTQ+ 🌈 . . . This story deals with two guys with two diffe...