The Neglected Devil Hunter Iz...

HammerKun द्वारा

You would think being the son of the number 1 hero would be amazing right? wrong, my name is izuku midoriya a... अधिक

Chapter 1- Birth of a devil
Chapter 2- Quirkless
Chapter 3- POWER!!
Chapter 4- I'm in America!?
Chapter 5- Devil Hunter
Chapter 6- Time skip
Chapter 7- Order of the sword
Chapter 8- Hell gates
Chapter 9-Berial
Chapter 10-Teamwork
Chapter 11-Familiar?
Chapter 12-Connection
Chapter 14-Izuku Vs Nero
Chapter 15-The Savior
Chapter 16-New Devils Arms.
Chapter 17-Yamato retrieved
Chapter 18-Sanctus
Chapter 19-No More Order
Chapter 20- Before the Nightmare
Chapter 21-And a Tree Grew
Chapter 22-1 Month Later
Chapter 23-Welcome to Redgrave city
Chapter 24-Goliath
Chapter 25-Qliphoth roots
Chapter 26-Lady
Chapter 27-Gilgamesh
Chapter 28-Proto Angelo
Chapter 29-Urizen
Chapter 30-Dante's awakening
Chapter 31-Trish
Chapter 32-A Swords Purpose
Chapter 33-The Jacket.
Chapter 34-Visons of V
Chapter 35-Epsilon
Chapter 36-Dante's Inferno
Chapter 37-The Alpha and the Omega
Chapter 38-Sons of Sparda
Chapter 39-Brothers Vs Brothers
Chapter 40-And The Tree Fell
Chapter 41-Lets make a deal.
Chapter 42-Japan
Chapter 43-Blue fire
Chapter 45-New employees
Chapter 44-Surgery
Chapter 46-Snake in my boot
Chapter 47-From the shadows
Chapter 48-A Demonic Suprise
Chapter 49- The Trial
Chapter 50-Training
Chapter 51-Meeting with the police
Chapter 52-Not my dream
Chapter 53-School Tour
Chapter 54-First Day of Teaching
Chapter 55-Beat down
Chapter 56-Final Month
Chapter 57-Bide your time
Chapter 58-Self control
Chapter 59-Payback
Chapter 60-Survive
Chapter 61-Suprise Guest?!
Chapter 62-Hero's Vs Villains
Chapter 63-league of Villains
Chapter 64-An Angel From Hell!?
Chapter 65-A Beating
Chapter 66-A Short Break

Chapter 13-Credo Vs Nero

3.5K 73 4
HammerKun द्वारा

Nero after his meeting with agnus left fortuna Castle in search of credo at the orders headquarters. After fighting hordes of demons he eventually made his way to the forest on the outskirts as he looked upon the jungle from a cliff.

"The forest. What's wrong with it?" He asked as continuing his journey.

"What the hell is this?" Nero heard behind him As dante yelled looking at the forest as Nero pointed his revolver at him.

Dante scoffed and turned his back to see Nero.

"Must be the effect of the gate, sorry lid this is going to have to wait" Dante said as he fell of the cliff and into the jungle.

Nero tried to catch him but was a few steps short as he looked down at the forest below him.

"How much could he really know?" He asked himself before continuing his journey.

Headquarters-
Sanctus, credo and gloria were discussing recent events that had occurred when agnus came into the room in a hurry as mumbling neros name.

"Credo! You knew it all along!" He said rushing to credo.

"How dare you raise your voice in the presence of his holiness" credo said as agnus continued.

"That arrogant kid possessess d-d-d-d-demonic power!" Agnus yelled.

"Absurd!" Credo retorted.

"Absurd!? Don't take me for a fool. Is he not your subordinate? He resurrected yamato!" Agnus yelled making everyone in the room shocked.

"It's your fault! It's your responsibility! It's your t-t-t-t-t" before agnus could finish sanctus interrupted him as he said.

"Credo, can you apprehend that boy" sanctus asked.

"If that is your wish, but who will capture Dante?" He asked as Gloria spoke up.

"I can" she said as she raised her hand.

"You can guarantee his capture?" Sanctus asked sceptical.

"Absolutely" gloria said as she stood up and left the room as credo expressed his concern.

"Is she reliable?" He asked.

"She once brought us the devil sword 'sparda' and hastened the completion of our saviour" sanctus explained.

"But she remains a stranger" credo said

"Which would only matter when the situation arises. As for her identity I have already investigated" He explained as both credo and agnus nodded.

"Now credo, bring us Nero and the yamato" sanctus asked as credo nodded and left as agnus told sanctus about Nero and kyrie.

With Nero-
Nero while making his way through the forest came across a hellgate surrounded by dead demons as in the middle stood a metallic fire wolf like devil as it shot a quick glance at Nero before jumping away.

"Hey wait up!" Nero yelled as the wolf like devil got out of his sight.

"What the hell was that. A demon?" Nero asked cofused as he contemplated following the demon or going to find credo as he took the latter and went to headquarters.

Order Of The Sword HQ-

Nero made it to the entrance of the building as credo was waiting for him.

"That's a look you shoot your enemy" Nero commented as credo walked up to him.

"Ok well then let me ask you this. What's the order after? and who the hell is dante?" Nero asked as credo took his sword out.

"You do not demand answers from me!" Credo yelled swinging his sword at Nero who lept out of the way.

Credo swung his sword again but with more force as Nero had to block it using his devil bringer pushing credo back.

Nero got in a defensive stance as he hid his devil bringer.

"You possess the power of a demon?" Credo asked shocked.

"Back down. I don't want to hurt you, I won't do that to kyrie" Nero asked credo as he shook his head.

"Hurt me? You don't get it do you!" Credo said as he began emiting a golden aura as he yelled transforming into a devil.

"You too?" Nero asked shocked and in disbelief.

"I have been chosen to take the next step in evolution, to become something far more than just human, I am an Angel!" Credo said as nero retorted

"Wrong credo, all you've become is a demon!" Nero said

"As the captain of the holy knights, You are under arrest. It is the wish of his holiness!" Credo yelled pointing his sword at Nero before creating a golden spear and shooting it at Nero who dodged just In time.

"Show me what you got!" Credo yelled at the devil hunter as Nero took out his red queen and swung at credo who blocked it using his shield arm.

"Is that all?" Credo scoffed as Nero jumped back and began to shoot credo with his revolver.

Credo seeing this blocked the bullets with his shield arm and made multiple golden spears which he threw at to which he tried to dodge all of them but some still hit him and sent him back spilling blood all over the area.

"Waste of my time" credo mocked bashing the recovering Nero with his shield. Nero in the nick of time had blocked the attack with red queen as they were at an impass.

Nero let out a large war cry as he pushed the winged demon back and charged at credo with full force eventually breaking his defence and getting some good hits in.

"I'm not done yet!" Nero yelled as he reved his sword as fire came out of the exhaust pipes sending multiple curs into credo as after he kicked him back making some distance between the two.

"Credo stop I don't want to fight you!" Nero pleaded as credo grit his teeth.

"You would not understand!" He yelled charging at Nero with demonic energy covering his body as Nero stopped his assault with his devil bringer absorbing the energy as Nero threw the Holy Knight captain to the side making him go out of his devil form.

"No! Not yet! I'm not finished!" Credo yelled breathing heavily and charging at Nero.

Nero easily blocked the sword with his devil bringer as he deflected the attack knocking credo down as he commented.

"You're strength has increased" He said grunting in pain.

Suddenly Nero heard kyrie's scream behind him As he looked back to see her shocked and in disbelief.

She saw his devil bringer out in the open as he immediately hid it from her view.

He tried to explain the situation to her as she asked him why he did this as he stepped closer to her making kyrie step back. Agnus appeared infront of them before Nero could explain the situation as he told her.

"It was our intention to protect you from the truth" He said as he pointed his sword at Nero.

"Nero is a demon" Agnus said this causing Nero to get angry.

"You some of a-!" Before he could finish agnus aimed his sword at the devil hunter stopping him at his tracks as he then directed his sword at kyries throat.

"I have no intentions of harming her... yet-" He said with a devious smirk.

"Though it would appear your attachment goes beyond friendship" Agnus commented.

"She has nothing to do with this, let her go!" Neri yelled as credo stood up and began limping toward them.

"Agnus! Let her go! This is my fight and I will finish it. Let her go" He commanded.

"His holiness predicted your defeat and wished for her to be utilized" Agnus explained as credo looked upon his subordinate with betrayal.

Agnus quickly transformed into his demonic form and held kyrie in the air as he issued a threat to them.

"If you want her, then come and get her. For I cannot guarantee her saftey" He flew off while laughing mischievously leaving a frustrated and angry Nero and credo nearby.

"His holiness... used kyrie?" Credo said still in disbelief.

"Where's he taking her!? Back to headquarters!" Nero demanded to know shaking credo by the shoulders.

"I would assume so. Nero we must set aside this battle until I find the truth about all of this" credo said breaking out of his grip as he limped away in the opposite direction leaving a angry Nero as he continued his way to the orders headquarters.

Meanwhile-

Izuku was walking around the castle looking for anything about the order along with dante as he stumbled upon agnuses lab.

He entered tge destroyed lab to find multiple dead demons and artificially created demons scattered around the room as fenrier spoke up in his mind.

"Master this is the lab of my creator or the order of the swords head scientist's lab"

"I guess that Nero guy really taught him a lesson huh" izuku said seeing the destruction.

"May I ask why we are here?" Fenrier asked.

"I dint know somethings been drawing me to this part of the castle. Along with that one building north of this city" izuku explained walking and inspecting the lab.

He had stopped at the wall where Nero was pinned as he saw a small square  shape on the wall which was lighter than the walls paint as he touched it. This caused a small containment cell to appear where the yamato originally was as two gauntlets along with two greaves appeared to be in them as izuku walked towards them.

It was a set of black gauntlets and greaves with a somewhat animalistic look. The gauntlets vaguely resemble a wolf's head, with fangs and mane. The greaves look like clawed legs. They also have glowing veins that have white light flowing through them.

Izuku didn't know why but he felt oddly attracted to them  feeling an odd sense of coldness with a touch of gentleness from then. Almost as though the devil arm was calling to him as the devil's arms went to him equipping themselves.

"Wow, this is a lot of power, let's test it out" izuku said excitedly as as he jumped up to the ceiling of the lab and threw a punch at it causing purple energy to be exerted from the gauntlets and causing a large explosion which blew a hole on the ceiling leading to the outside.

"That's a lot of damage" izuku looked back at the destruction as izuku called fenrier to which he came out.

"Fenrier there is a hellgate at the forest outside fortuna. Go and defeat the demons that surround the area" izuku told him while observing beowulf.

"What of you master izuku?" He asked.

"I'm going to the orders headquarters, if dante ain't here then that's the only place he could be, oh and if you run into a hit headed devil hunter like myself. Then run away, because I still haven't had my round with him" izuku said to which fenrier nodded as he sprinted at the direction of the forest at sonic speeds.

Izuku looked north as he began to head to the orders headquarters.

End of this part. Leave any questions you have below. Sorry this took so long, I've been a little preoccupied.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

546K 22.8K 42
Before Izuku was born, Inko found a boy named Tenko and adopted him shortly after he was born. A few years later they find a scarred boy with red hai...
77.5K 2.4K 37
Izuku was known to be an only child who was born with no quirk. Despite this set back he still aimed to be a hero, but no one believed in him. No one...
223K 1.8K 27
What I did to deserve this? They push me after everything we going through......... ....................... I will get my revenge no matter what just...
389K 5.8K 53
Izuku Yagi had a great life. His Dad was the number one hero All Might, his Mom was the number 5 hero Green Magnet, and his twin sister Izumi Yagi wa...