In The Arms of Ivan Dimitri

נכתב על ידי World_of_romance011

CRYSTAL ELIZA CREST daughter of the notorious Mafia leader. All her life she has gotten everything she has ev... עוד

A|N
Cast
Cast 2
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
Bonus chapter
Important
A/N

11

4.5K 104 7
נכתב על ידי World_of_romance011

IVAN SERGIO DIMITRI POV...

I fix my tie before leaving my room. I make my way to my private kitchen and prepare a cup of coffee for myself.

"Good morning don" Kostas greets walking in.

"Is the car ready?"

He nods "Yes don"

"Then take my briefcase to the car,I will be there shortly"

He grabs the briefcase "Sure thing don"

After drinking the coffee,I make my way out of my house. Kostas was leaning on the car, immediately he saw me he opens the car door for me.

Reaching my office, Martakis and Egor was waiting for me outside. Martakis takes my briefcase from kostas.

"We have a long day ahead of us. How is the auctioning going?" I ask as we walked.

"Smoothly don,do you want to take a look at the girls?" Egor asks.

I shake my head "No need. I trust you and Martakis will do a great job. I have other business to attend to"

"Okay don, we won't let you down" martakis adds.

I push the door to my office opened "Good. Bring Salvador in, him and I are going to have a little chat"

Martakis nods leaving and Egor sits,and quirk his brow at me.

"What did he do wrong?"

I smirk "Have a little Patience cousin"

Soon martakis walks in with Salvador, he gulps staring at me before avoiding eye contact with me.

"Salvador. I entrusted you with a lot of shits, and you know that" i spoke calmly.

"Y-yes don"

"Why are you stuttering? Did you do something wrong to upset me"

He goes down on his knees crying "Forgive me don, I had no choice."

I chuckled darkly slowly making my way to him "Enlighten them about your sinful act"

He cries "Don, forgive me"

I bring out my blade which I usually take with me, and crouch down to face him.

"Enlighten us Salvador"

He hiccups "I am so...

I cut him off by digging the blade into his hand which was flat on the floor. He screams in horrifying pain, I bring the knife out and stab it in again.

"D-don forgive me, I will speak!"

I smirk and stood back up, his hand was bleeding. It angered me knowing he stained my floor with his disgusting blood.

"I stole ten million from the payment of the shipment which was made two nights ago. I had no choice, I am sorry Don" he cries.

I tug on my hair "Martakis, take him to the basement. Do whatever shits you want with him, let him suffer before ending his useless life."

"Don please!!" The cunt pleas.

"Do you need any part to be kept in your trophy room?" Martakis asks.

I grin "You know me too well. I will like his hand with the blade still in"

Martakis grins "Sure thing don"

"No no no, please no!!!" His screams becomes distance as martakis drags him out of the room.

"And you!" I said pointing at Egor "Get someone to get this blood off my floor, it disgusts me"

He laughed "Sure thing Ivan"

He left and I sit on my executive chair, just then my phone rings.

I sigh "Ivan Dimitri speaking"

"It's a pleasure to finally hear your voice Ivan Dimitri"

"I am gonna end this call if you don't fucking say your name. I don't have a minute to spare"

She chuckles "Relax Ivan. I am Samira aharif, I am sure you have heard of me"

"You are the head of the Persia mafia"

She giggles "I am glad you know me. I have heard so many great things about you Ivan"

The door to my office opens and in walks in Egor with two maids. He frowns looking at me and he took a sit.

"Are you still there Ivan?"

"Yes. What do you want?"

"To talk. I want a meeting with you"

"A meeting you say?why would you want to speak with the don of the Russian mafia"

She laughs "Who wouldn't want to have a meeting with you?. Your mafia is the second strongest in all of the mafias,I want good terms between us"

I frown "Okay. I will think about it"

"You better think fast,or I will have to strike a deal with the Italians instead"

"I will." I said ending the call.

"Who was that?" Egor asks.

"Get it over and done with already!" I yelled at the stupid maids.

"Y-yes don" they replied shakily.

"Samira aharif she wishes to have a meeting with me"

He frowns "The Persia queen?"

I nod lighting a cigar "I never expected her call. The Persia mafia is the fourth strongest, and having them at our side wouldn't be a bad thing"

"Can we really trust her?"

I shrug "I will agree to the meeting with her,I want to hear her proposal"

"What if she wishes for the meeting to be held in Persia?"

"Then we go there"

He scoffs "That will be a dead end Ivan, you are walking into a danger zone. That is her territory,if things go side ways something might happen to you"

"Don we are done" the maids says Interrupting me from speaking.

"Did you just fucking interrupt me?" I ask burning out my cigar.

"Forgive us don"

I look at Egor and he knew exactly what to do. He shoots them square on their head and their body falls to the floor, spilling out more blood on my floor.

"As I was saying. I am invisible, nothing will go wrong"

He sighs "Ivan, you are my brother and I love you. I would never want anything to happen to you"

"And I love you too, you are family. I would never let anything to happen to you, Vera or Damien"

"We worry about you too. You don't have to care for us so much, please let us care for you too. Open your heart to us"

I shake my head "I don't need anyone to Care for me"

"I am older than you,yet you act like you are older than me"

I chuckled "I am smarter"

He laughs "You wish. Try to visit your niece she will like to know her uncle Better"

"You know I don't like children,I don't think I would be able to speak with her"

"So?she just needs to know her uncle"

I nod "I will try to see her"

"Good,now give Samira a call"

I Ring Samira number back "I have made a choice"

"Good. I trust that I will be safe coming to Russian,I am told you have a wife. I will love to meet her"

"How long do you plan on staying in Russian?"

She sighs "I don't know. Being the head of a mafia is pretty tiring at times, I want to take a break for a while"

I nod "Okay. I will have everything ready and ensure you arrive in Russian softly"

"I will be coming in a week time, I need to wrap up some things here"

"I will send one of my trusted men to come over to Persia, to safely bring you here"

"Okay, I will be expecting him. Let him be hot as fuck, I wouldn't want someone who isn't mouth watery"

I laughed "Trust me you wouldn't be able to resist him"

"Bye" she says ending the call.

"Damien won't be able to pick her up because of his marriage, and I don't think Katherine would like it if you go. I will be sending martakis to Persia in four days time to bring her safely"

He nods "I have to go now,I need to prepare for tonight"

"Good,and have someone come take this dirt of my office"

He chuckles "Sure don"

CRYSTAL ELIZA DIMITRI POV...

The following morning came in but I didn't sleep at all last night. I couldn't, I feared that the monster might come in and do something to me, I couldn't risk it.

I took a long shower before getting dressed for the day, I know I have to continue my duty to Alina today. I was glad she was absent yesterday, I wouldn't have been able to work. I still feel sore, and pains all over my body.

I knock on her room door, but she asks me to stay outside. I sighed and sit on the floor close to her room door.

I don't know how long I waited until she finally comes out, she rolls her eyes at me and dump her laundry  basket beside me.

"Have it washed properly and place it back in my closet when you are done"

I stand up nodding "Anything else?"

"Have them washed first, and bring your self to the pool area"

I nodded grabbing the laundry basket and make my way downstairs where the laundry room is. I have learnt how to do the laundry, it was the only thing my parents let me do aside from baking.

After doing her laundry, and making sure the clothes are dried. I take it back to her room, and put them back in the closet.

A picture caught my eyes, which was on top of her vanity table. It was a picture of Ivan and her, they both look like high school students.

I sighed and leave her room, now to the pool area. But how am I supposed to know where the pool is?I haven't even explored the house yet.

"Sophie" I called one of the maid dusting the sofa.

"Yes ma?"

"Can you lead me to the pool area?i don't know where it's"

She smiles "Of course ma"

She leads me through the backdoor,we passed the garden and soon we finally got to the pool.

"Thank you Sophie"

"Anytime ma" she replies walking away.

I walk over to Where Alina was sat on the lounger with a blonde haired girl.

"Finally you are here."

Her friend giggles "Is this the thing Ivan married?"

"I was surprised myself" Alina respond giggling along with Blondie.

I fist my shirt tightly "If they is nothing else,I shall take my leave"

"Don't leave yet, get us lemonade to drink and some snacks. And be quick about it" Alina says.

I nodded and follow the route I came from and soon I got back to the kitchen. I breath a sigh of relief seeing the jar of lemonade in the fridge,I bring it out and fill two glass with it. And bring out a plate and fill it with crackers. I take it back to them and place it on the small table between the lounger.

"What do you take us for? Giving us crackers, how far can your stupidity go!" Alina says angrily.

"I am sorry, I will get you something else"

Blondie scoffs "You need to be put in your rightful place, nothing about you is good"

"You don't know anything about me, so you don't have any right to judge me" I found myself saying.

Alina gasps "How dare you talk to my friend like that! You should know your place in this house"

"And so should you! You are nothing but my husband whore!" I gasped loudly regretting the words that spilled out from my mouth.

"How dare you!!!!!" Alina screams.

"Are you just gonna let her get away with her words? " Blondie asks.

"I am so sorry"

Alina chuckles standing up with her glass of lemonade, and pour it on my face. As if that wasn't enough, she slaps me hard on my face and I fall down crying.

"I did nothing wrong to you" I cried.

"You did everything wrong to me!! " She screams kicking me hard on my stomach and I Cry out in pain, Ivan scars haven't healed yet.

"S-stop" I plea.

She kicks me repeatedly and she drags me towards the edge of the pool by my hair.

"Pl-ease d-dont, I c-ant st-ay in the pool for long"

She smirks before pushing me into the pool, it was hard for me to resurface because of my aching body.

She smirks down at me before walking away with her friend giggling. I was shaking when I finally was able to come out from the pool,I felt like dying.

"Ma!!!" One of the guards saw me as I struggle to walk.

I was close to passing out when he tries to help me but I shake my head. I was crying badly holding the wall for balance,I finally lost balance of myself,but before I could kiss the floor someone caught me.

🏵️🏵️🏵️

"She will be fine. The reason she passed out was because of the wound on her stomach and she is dehydrated. But ensure she doesn't go into the pool or anywhere cold in general"

"Okay doctor, thank you"

My eyes slowly opens and I blink rapidly before finally seeing clearly.

"You are awake" Damien says.

"Wh-what happ-ened?"

"You passed out. Why did you go into the pool when you know you can't tolerate cold?" He asks.

I sigh "I do-nt w-want to ta-lk abo-ut it"

He squats at the side of the bed "Crystal,you can talk to me"

"I d-dont want to"

"Fine. Even though you refuse to speak,the camera around the pool area will definitely reveal the Truth"

"I d-dont care. The tr-uth is n-not important"

He sighs "Of course it's important. Wait till Ivan finds out about this"

Tears fills my eyes "Pl-ease d-dont tell him. I might get into tro-uble"

He caress my face softly "Even if I don't tell him. The CCTV cameras will,or the guard that brought you here would"

I cry silently "I d-dont w-want to get hurt anymore. I c-ant bea-r the pain anymore, everywhere in my b-body Hu-rts. How long will this pain continue?"

"Crystal"

"W-what d-id I ever do to deserve the way everyone around me treats m-e?all my life I have been a good girl,it Hu-rts a-alot" I sob.

He sits on the bed and place my head on his lap and sooth my hair back softly and I continued crying.

"Please don't cry anymore,you need to rest. When you wake up you will feel better"

"I just want the pain to end" I Cry even harder.

"It will soon,I promise you. Mark my words,I will protect you in the best way I can"

I look up at him "I just wanna go somewhere far. Far from my family and far from Ivan"

He kiss my forehead "I can't promise you anything yet,but I will try my best to do something about it"

"Thank you"

He nods "Now sleep. The doctor said you need rest,lots of rest. And you should stay far from somewhere Cold for the meantime"

"I will"

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

271K 3.8K 42
Alejandra Martinez had the perfect life until she lost her mom and childhood to a violent tragedy that she witnessed. As a result, her dad fell into...
1.4M 38.5K 71
"Pl-please I am sorry" "I loved you more than anything, I would've given my life for you without question...but what you did to me was worse than de...
75.4K 1.5K 52
I _____________________________________________ She was known as la reina de sangre , the one who feared no one, who wore blood on her skin like its...
1.5M 39.7K 49
Nikolai Dmitriev the heir to the russian mafia. cold , dark and mysterious They call him the devil. but what made him like that? maybe its the abuse...