A FORBIDDEN LOVE TO REMEMBER...

By Gabbyluv202

Aurora has never been outside her home and she barely knows how the outside world works. When Aurora joined i... More

Authors note.
THE ROYAL SELECTION.
AT THE PALACE
THE HALL ASSEMBLY.
THE ROYAL FAMILY.
AMBER EYES.
THE PALACE LIBRARY.
PRINCESS AMBER.
HUNTING GAMES.
A CONVERSATION.
AN ATTACK.
A THREAT.
AN APOLOGY.
A FAVOR.
THE PLAY.
THE FESTIVAL.
BREAKFAST WITH THE ROYALS.
AN UNEXPECTED CONFESSION.
DRUNKEN REVELATIONS.
WAR IS COMING.
NOT ALONE.
A MISTAKE?
FINAL CHAPTER.
REVELATIONS.
PLAN.
THREATS.
REJECTION.
PLAN: 2
ESCAPE.
WINDFALL PALACE.
DUEL.
PLAN 3.
ARRIVAL.
MEMORY.
RECONCILIATION.
TRIAL.
CHAOS.
DEATH.
WEDDING PARTY.
EPILOGUE; FIRST TIME.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR.

OUT OF THE PALACE.

47 9 14
By Gabbyluv202

That night, Aurora waited for her roommates to fall asleep before sneaking out of bed as quietly as she could.

She made sure her feet didn't make a sound as she approach the door. Teresa was a light sleeper and could wake up to even the tiniest of sound.

Thankfully Aurora made it out successfully.

The palace was silent just as she hoped although the lights were still burning in all direction.

With a nervous heart she headed in the direction of the princess chambers making sure no one was in sight.

Once or twice a few maids passed by but Aurora was quick to hide behind a pillar. As some point she didn't even know why she was hinding. All she wanted was to ask the princess for a favor.

She walked up the familiar stairs and finally stood before the door.

Is she doing the right thing? She wondered.

Maybe this was a bad idea. Maybe the princess might think Ill of her again if she ask for a favor.

Aurora wanted to give it up and go, but a part of her desperately wants to see the princess.

She kind of miss that gorgeous face.

Deep down Aurora knew this favor was just a way to spend time with the princess, but she pushed down that thought and continuously convince herself that she just wants to see the play.

She really does love that novel.

When she opened her mouth to announce her presence, the door pulled open and there stood the princess glaring at her with a blade to her throat.

Aurora swallowed, not because of the treating object pointed at her, but because the princess had never looked more gorgeous in her eyes.

Her black hair was messy and sticking in all direction and her amber eyes were hazy with sleep. Her night outfit consist of loose cotton trousers with no clothes to cover her upper body except the bandages that were still there and the light cotton fabric covering her chest.

Aurora did not know the word to describe the princess at this moment.

She is beyond beautiful.

"You!" The princess snarled harshly "what the bloody hell are you doing here?" Her voice wasn't loud enough to cause Aurora alarm but she still found it difficult to reply.

"Your highness I_" she hesitated gulping down the lump in her throat. Her fingers twirl themselves together as she search for an answer.

Why was she so nervous when it comes to the princess?

Aurora knew she was naturally shy and could be nervous around anyone, but whenever she found herself facing those eyes, those unsmiling lips, that curved nose, Aurora realize that only the princess could make her like this. Make her feel like she was going to melt into a puddle any second by just staring at her.

"I_I want to ask you for a favor" she finally found her voice but she couldn't look at those eyes just yet or else she might lose her speaking ability.

Amber finally let her sword fall by her side "I do owe you a favor but I did not think you would want to use it so soon"

"It is important" Aurora replied sounding suddenly defensive.

The princess stared hard at her with an intense gaze, studying her, analyzing her, trying to figure out what this golden haired lady was thinking.

Aurora noticed the scrutiny look of the princess and lowered her head with a blush, but Amber thought nothing of it as she pulled her doors wider and step aside.

"Come in"

Aurora walked into the chambers with waiting for a second word. The princess had this ability to make every word which escape her lips sound like a command.

Aurora loved it.

Amber set her sword down and stare at Aurora with her arms folded and waiting.

"So what is this important favor that you want from me?" Her tone was suspicious and waiting, waiting like she knows exactly what to expect from Aurora.

Aurora forced herself to glance up at those pretty eyes. She ignored the hitch in her breath and forced herself to focus.

"I want to go out of the palace." Amber simply raised a brow waiting for her to elaborate "the festival of thanksgiving is tomorrow and I was h_hoping you could take me"

"You want to go to the festival of thanksgiving?"

Aurora nodded in response and the princess squinted at her "you do realize that the festival of thanksgiving is not an activity a noble lady such as yourself would get herself involve in."

"I_I just want to see the play" she said in a low voice but it was quite obvious that the princess heard her.

It took a while before the princess finally said "fine! Meet me here at my chambers tomorrow night"

Aurora's heart leaped in excitement.

She agreed!

"Yes I will your highness" she replied with a struggle to keep her lips from breaking into a giant smile.

"And do not keep me waiting!"

Aurora wouldn't even dream of it.

💕💕💕

The day couldn't go by fast enough.

Aurora could barely focus. How could she when today is the day she would be spending time with the princess.

Every once in a while she found herself glancing at the palace clock, waiting for the day to end.

Eventually her prayers were answered and it was soon night time.

Aurora didn't know what to wear. All her clothes were flashy and she wasn't sure it was the appropriate clothe to wear to a festival filled with peasants.

Nevertheless Aurora found a less flashy gown and a hoodded cloak before quietly leaving her room.

The princess was already dressed and ready when Aurora got to her room.

Her beautiful amber eyes assess Aurora's outfit critically. She heaved a sigh "I did expect this to happen" without giving any explanation for her words, she took Aurora's wrist and pulled her in.

In the next few minutes Aurora found herself dressed in a much simpler gown. It was soft and smiple, definitely the type a peasant would wear.

"Now you look better. Come along" she walked ahead out of her chambers and Aurora followed quickly behind her.

No words were exchanged between the two and Aurora didn't mind. Just the mere presence of the princess left her heart at peace.

Like she expected, whatever she feels for this beauty of a princess keeps growing.

Aurora is still trying to figure out if that is a good thing or not.

💕💕💕

Princess Amber happened to know a way out of the palace without the guards detecting them and they successfully made it to the stable.

The princess wordlessly brought forward her black horse by its reins and it barely made a sound as if knowing they were about to sneak out of the palace.

The princess got on and stretch a hand out to Aurora. Aurora stared at it in surprise.

"Are we sharing a horse?" She asked dumbly and watch in embarrassment as the princess rolled her eyes in annoyance.

"If you do not wish to share a horse with me then you can probably pick another. But I must warn you, the punishment for stealing is really painful"

Aurora had no argument against that. First she didn't want them to get caught sneaking out of the palace, she doesn't want to be accused of theft and most importantly she doesn't even know how to ride a horse.

She took the princess hands and the princess lifted her unto the horse like she weigh nothing at all.

When Aurora felt her back pressed against the princess front, she felt a wave of heat hit her face.

She could feel the warmth emitting from the princess as she wrapped her arms around Aurora to take hold of the reins. That didn't help in easing Aurora's rapidly beating heart. She wished to lean in closer to the princess to feel more of that warmth and more of that sweet smelling scent of wild forest, but she didn't want to act weird.

They gallop away from the palace through a different passage, away from the main gates to the palace entry.

As they rode Aurora could feel the princess front rocking against her back due to the horse movement and she tried to think of something distracting but she could still feel that warmth and the pink shed on her face wasn't due to the cold night air that's for sure.

She heaved a sigh of relief when they finally seem to have reached their destination.

Princess Amber got down from her horse and helped Aurora down by her waist.

For a moment they could only stare down at each other.

The princess was taller than Aurora and she stared at the shorter girl below her. Aurora couldn't tear her eyes from those burning ones.

They were so beautiful.

With her hands on the princess shoulder and the princess hands on her waist, Aurora felt a sudden surge of wanting and longing.

When had this started, she had no idea. But she did remember that her heart had been stolen the very moment the princess had dragged in that monstrous head.

Her heart had been stolen by a girl.

Her heart had been stolen by no ordinary girl.

Her heart had been stolen by the princess.

When Aurora's eyes shift away from the princess to the princess soft looking pink lips, Aurora knew her thought had gone too far. She jumped away as if she had been burned.

She was still getting used to this.

However Amber had no idea why Aurora suddenly jumped away, but that isn't what was troubling her.

She didn't understand why there was a sudden thrill in her heart as she stared into those ocean like eyes.

Familiar, innocent, beautiful and intense.

Amber brush off the thought. She was here to fulfill a favor and to be free from the blue eyes lady's debt.

Amber hated being in debt and if enduring this hellish festival for one night is the key to freedom, then she had no choice.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

173K 4K 28
"Do you love me?" She asked with her devious smile. "I don't know." I answered quietly. She walked closer to me causing me to back up. When my back h...
14.9K 474 148
Drunk Aayana cups Ira's face and intends to kiss her, "Aayana, are you in your senses? I mean, do you really want it?" Ira is confused. "Of cours...
23.9K 1.1K 31
Her back was turned to me, but I still recognised the supple leather armour curved round her body. The first thing I noticed was that her helmet was...
6.3K 191 16
Sometimes life is seems to play with you more than you think. When all you want is to love and to be loved. But when you fell for someone that your...