Rise of the Forgotten || A Pe...

By theevilteddybear

As Chaos' power ebbs from creation and Void's flows into the universes, Percy Jackson must right the balance... More

✗ Info ✗
[Book I] Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
[Book II] Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 23
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
[Book III] Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
[Book IV] Chapter 43
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
[Book V] Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
[Book VI] Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
[Book VII] Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Epilogue

Chapter 85

590 20 1
By theevilteddybear

Intermission

3rd Person

The sky rumbled as the tyrant turned to his people and chained the most powerful to the ground.

"Why are you doing this?" a brown haired woman inquired as she struggled against the chains. "Why are you trying to destroy us!?"

The tyrant smirked and lowered his hood to reveal the face of Chaos's archenemy; Void. "Because," he purred as he traced her face and lust flashed in his eyes. "I need to defeat the Forgotten Warrior."

The woman spat and he frowned at her.

"That's not very polite, Gaea." He scolded her and Gaea tossed her head.

"I don't care."

Void pushed her away and closed his eyes and black strands connected him to his other servants.

There was much to be done.

~...~

Percy Jackson's eyes were glazed over slightly as he watched as Poseidon, Athena, Aphrodite and Alpha bickered over love, war and logic. Naturally, Aphrodite thought that love would conquer all, Athena thought logic would but Alpha and Poseidon thought it was a mixture of all three.

Then sudden pain erupted in him and he cried out in surprise and fell to the ground as he clutched his stomach.

Several deities and monsters screaming in pain as they crumbled into golden dust and Void cackling insanely over their sufferings.

Brown eyes closing and sad grey eyes staring at him.

Void standing in front of him, destroying everything in his path.

Percy forced his eyes to open and he coughed violently. Annabeth, Nico and Alpha were in front of him with equally concerned faces although Nico held a touch of sadness and Percy looked at them.

"Void," he rasped and then he bent over again. "He's gained more power then Chaos himself."

Percy looked up to see shocked faces and he closed his eyes and rested his forehead against the table.

Gods of Olympus, why did this stuff always happen? Couldn't the bad guys just try to not usurp someone else's power!?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

264 0 12
A Percabeth fanfiction. Piper made a mistake causing a huge disaster between Percy and Annabeth. However, it turns out that the mistake actually crea...
46.1K 617 11
After the Giant War, Percy gets betrayed and decides to become an assassin for Hades. What will happen? Will probably update every other week, with a...
119K 2.1K 27
Percy Jackson and Annabeth Chase are never going to be able to live a safe life. They have been through Hell and back again barely escaping with thei...
151K 1.6K 40
True Love always comes with trust....... but when trust is broken it comes with intense pain....... Perseus Achilles Jackson or Percy Jackson as he...