50 Days

By rikemarvel

It's about two best friends, slowly falling in love with each other when Destiel becomes canon on the tv show... More

Day 1
Day 2
Day 3
Day 4
Day 5
Day 6
Day 7
Day 8
Day 9
Day 10
Day 11
Day 12
Day 13
Day 14
Day 15
Day 16
Day 17
Day 18
Day 19 and 20
Day 21
Day 22
Day 23
Day 24
Day 25
Day 26
Day 27
Day 28
Day 29
Day 30
Day 31
Day 32
Day 33
Day 34

Day 20

1.9K 111 78
By rikemarvel

AN: 19 more days until I see Misha at a preconvention party! I can't believe this! I had to share this with you sorry..
Also, I'll have a m&g with him the next day and two photo ops and I'll get an autograph and I'll sit in the front row during his panel and I just ... Asdfghjkl

Have fun reading this chapter

++++

As we went to the kitchen, it turned out that Danneel was out with JJ. She had left a little note on the kitchenisle saying 'Hey honey and Misha. I am out with JJ. Made you some breakfast and there's a glass of water and an aspirin for Misha next to the sink. Will be back tonight.'
I took the pill, thankfully. My head was about to explode. It felt like there was a little guy inside, scratching at my brain. I closed my eyes and waited for the medicine to work.

I heard Jensen opening the oven and placing some plates on the counter. The sound of porcelain hitting hard wood made my ears ringing.

"Goddamn it, Jensen!" I turned to him and noticed his huge grin. He'd obviously done it on purpose. Giving him the stink eye didn't have the effect I've wished for. Instead of stop being such a douchbage, he continued. "My head." I wailed, earning another grin.

Before I could get any more pissed, I saw the food Danneel made. It looked heavenly delicious. Two eggs perfectly cooked, decorated with some spices, and two toasted pieces of bread. My stomach rumbled painfully at the sight, begging me to finally eat it.
One of the downsides of being drunk? The hunger afterwards.

Jensen directed me to take a seat. "Eating will help you recovering faster."

I nodded and sat down, taking the fork and knife into my hands. The first bite tasted exactly like a piece of heaven, something I've been craving for years. My lips parted as I swallowed it and let a relieved sigh escape from my lips. Jensen next to me clenched his hands into fists, pressing his thighs together. I sighed again, this time a little deeper and slower, just to see his reaction. He bit his lip and closed his eyes, trying to concentrate.
Just to make sure he was reacting like this because of me, I took another bite of my food and groaned - not loud, but loud enough for Jensen to stand up and walk out of the room.

I heard the bathroom door slam.

Without being able to stop it, I chuckled like a fricking idiot. There was nothing funny about this situation. All this stupid Destiel shit was ruining our friendship. I couldn't even sigh anymore without Jensen being tensed. It was my fault anyway, I shouldn't have acted like that.

I ran my fingers through my hair and finished my breakfast (sighing a few more times).

____

About ten minutes later, Jensen came back with a smile on his face. I lifted one of my eyebrows and looked at him questioning. He shook his head and let himself fall onto the couch next to me. His cheeks were a little flushed and a single drop of sweat ran down his temple. "You alright," I asked.

"Yes, I'm fine. Do you want to go home and get some rest or stay here? I, um," he took a deep breath. "I will be alone the whole day. We could watch a movie or something."

As much as I would have loved to stay at his place and hang around, he'd obviously forgotten that we had to go to work today. "Jensen ... We have to work."

"Oh about that." He smiled. "You should check your phone more often, Mish."

I frowned at the nickname. He called me that sometimes, but it was kind of weird and I didn't like the feeling that grew in my stomach when I looked at him. His smile reached his eyes and let the skin around it crinkle. It made him look even prettier. Not fair.

I took my phone out of my pocket and checked the message that was bouncing up and down on my screen.

'No filming today until 7pm. 3/4 of the crew have a hangover. Thank you Jensen! Have a good day.'

I looked at the clock. It was nearly 3pm, so we still had a few hours to pass.

"So ....?"

"Sure, why not. Want to ask Jared if he wants to hang with us?" I felt like I had to ask that, but deep down inside of me I wanted to spend the time with Jensen alone.

He jumped off the couch and clapped his hands. "Yeah, sure." Before he hit the button to call his brother from another mother, he looked at me. "Only if you really want him to come."

Now I felt like shit. I loved Jared, a lot! "Definitely." It sounded more forced than planned.

Jensen raised one eyebrow. "Ah, I don't know. He probably wants to spend some time with his family anyway. They never get to see each other as often as they used to. He keeps on complaining."

"Well, then ..." I trailed off, patting the empty place next to me. "Sit down."

We decided to watch an old black and white french movie and I found myself thrown back into the Destiel scene we filmed a few days ago. My heart started racing for no reasonable reason.
I tried to play it off cool and nudged his side.

"Reminds you of something?" I laughed - a little too shy and shaky.

He sticked his tongue out. "It's a good movie, douchebag. Me and Danneel watch it before- Okay we shouldn't watch this." Jensen stopped the film, face red.

"Before ...?" I asked, but the answer to this hit me right in the face just when the question left my lips. My stomach clenched painfully and my heartbeat doubled. I looked at my best friend, unintentionally licking my lips.

Why was I reacting like this?

I frowned as Jensen leaned in.

Suddenly his phone went off, making both of us jump. I exhaled heavily - haven't even noticed that I've held my breath.

Jensen answered the call, leaning back into the couch. My mouth went dry as he rubbed his free hand over his thigh.

"Come on, we've to go. They decided that filming starts earlier than 7pm."

I swallowed hard. "Okay."

The drive down to the set was quiet.

____

"You can't leave again," Dean begged. He had just got his angel back. Okay it's been like two weeks already, but to Dean it felt like only a few hours.

"Dean," Castiel groaned as Dean kissed the soft and sensitive skin of his neck. "It won't be for long. Only a few hours." He turned around and coughed, splattered blood covering his hand. Shit. He left.

"Stupid angels," he cursed, almost falling down because he had hold Castiel's shoulder.

The Winchester straightened himself, suddenly able to think clear. What was he doing? Yes, he felt better in Castiel's presence, but making out with him? When did all of this got out of control? Castiel was a dude. Right? Did angels even have genders? Well, he was sure as he that the vessel was a man.

Sammy. He needed to talk to his brother. His younger, little -yet taller than him- baby brother always knew what to say.

After looking for Sam for about half a year - this bunker was just huge -, he found him sitting in the library. Of course. Where else? Sam was reading a book about The Men Of Letters. When Dean tapped his shoulder, the tall man - who looked completely uncomfortable in the small chair - jumped a little, ready to fight.

"Calm down. It's me."

Sam slapped the hand of his brother off his shoulder. "What's up?"

"We need to talk."

The younger Winchester startled, face flushing red as he imaginged what he brother would want to talk about. It's been two weeks and they've been rally good at ignoring the fact what Sam had witnessed. He swallowed hard. "Okay."

Dean took a seat next to him, resting his head in the palm of his hands. He took a few deep breaths until the words just came unstoppable out of his mouth. "Do you think I'm queer? Because this ... This is a weird situation. I still have dreams about me and hot women-"

"No details please." Sam laughed, earning a pissed look from his brother. "Sorry, keep talking."

Dean took another breath, hiding his bright red face behind his hands. "But ... When I'm with Cas. Non of this seems to matter?" He shook his head, exhausted and tired from all the thinking. His father would beat the shit out of him, would make him think straight again.

"Well, do angels have genders?" Sam rested his hands in his lap, leaning back in his chair.

"Doesn't matter since it's a man's vessel."

"Hm. Don't overthink it, Dean."

Dean exhaled annoyed. As if he didn't knew it himself. But he was good at overthinking. "You're not helpful."

"I'm sorry. All my life I thought you were the straightes man amongst the heterosexuals. But I knew something had changed the minute you met Castiel. I honestly don't think it's because of his vessel, but beause of what he'd done for us ... For you."

Dean nodded. He was kind of right. But this conversation felt so weird.

Sam kept talking. "And the fact that he had chosen to posess a really good looking man is just a bonus for you." He winked.

"Shut your cakehole!" Dean slapped the back of his brothers head before he left the room.

"Hey, you wanted my opinion!"

____

Dean took a bottle of beer out of the fridge. He didn't open it, just stared. It's been four hours since Castiel had left, but Dean felt normal. He wasn't desperately waiting for him to come back. Because he knew he'd fly back in anytime.

"Cas!" Gabriel waved at his brother who was looking for him. "So soon?"

Castiel showed him his hand, shaking a bit. His face was pale and kind of green. He looked really sick. A catch of his appearance in one of the mirrors around him almost made him throw up. He hoped that he hadn't looked like this when he'd left Dean.

"Oh god," Gabriel breathed. He grabbed his brother's wrist and pulled him into an abandoned room, knife ready to slice his throat open.

Before he could do it, Castiel stopped him. "I can't let you do this."

"Hell yes you can." He giggled at his swearing, feeling like a rebel using the place of his stupid old brother, who was just misunderstood. Gabriel cut his throat open, seeing his grace leaking.

"Gab." Castiel sighed, sucking a tiny bit of his brother's grace in. He immediately felt it connect with his own. Recovery hit him hard. His vision wasn't so blurry anymore and he didn't feel like snuggling into a blanket anymore. Castiel's body craved for more. He craved for more of this terribly good feeling. Without being able to stop it, he wrapped his lips around Gabriel's cut and sucked. Blood and grace mixing up in his mouth. The taste got him feeling high and tingly.

Suddenly two hands pushed him away. "What the hell as that?"

Castiel's eyes widened. "I'm sorry, Gab. I don't know. That will never happen again!" He felt blood running down his chin.

Oh dear, what had he done.

To his dissatisfaction, he could still feel the hunger burn inside of him. He needed more. A slight smile appeared on his face as he thought about taking more of someone's grace. The feeling was just indescribably breathtaking.
He stared at his brother's still opened throat for a little too long. Gabriel narrowed his eyes and immediately healed himself. Then he left without a word. Too shocked at what just happened.

Castiel smirked. Now there was no one to stop him.

'Cas?' The voice of Dean echoed through his head. Dammit. 'Cas? Are you coming home?' And that's what made the little angel come back to reality. He covered his hands with his mouth.

"Shit," he whispered.

++++

Alright! What do you think? Sorry but can you imagine Misha and Richard doing this scene? Goddamn!!!!!!

Tell me your opinion and leave a vote as well?

THE GAY IS REAL!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

204K 2.7K 84
some cute, smutty, fluffy Winchester Brothers imagines. enjoy :)
9.5K 501 15
After a bad breakup, Dean gets into a fight with his best friend that pushes him over the edge. It ends with him finally seeking help, but not from t...
437 41 12
This is an AU where Dean is a "badass" who lives in the same town as Cas. Dean has a motorcycle an apartment and enough money to get by until he meet...
230K 8.6K 11
Cas, Dean, and Sam have been hunting together and splitting off to take smaller jobs. The story starts with the three of them on three separate hunts...