Rise of the Forgotten || A Pe...

By theevilteddybear

As Chaos' power ebbs from creation and Void's flows into the universes, Percy Jackson must right the balance... More

✗ Info ✗
[Book I] Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
[Book II] Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 23
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
[Book III] Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
[Book IV] Chapter 43
Chapter 45
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
[Book V] Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
[Book VI] Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
[Book VII] Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Epilogue

Chapter 46

1.3K 37 5
By theevilteddybear

Chapter Three

Zoe's POV (Bet you didn't expect that, sorry.)

Luke and I walked down the east wing and I wondered why Annabeth had put us together. Sure, we worked well together but she didn't know that, at least I think so. I gave up trying to find out how she knew stuff. Percy had been her best friend for over six years and he said that he still didn't understand her.

Not like we were together or anything, just to clear that up, I like him more like a brother. Luke was different though, I wasn't sure why but he just was.

"Crystal wake up." Luke said, shaking the shoulder of Crystal Glacier. Crystal was Percy's half sister and let's just say she has a... interesting way on killing monsters. She's really nice but very random and hyper and add with ADHD and she's probably worst then Leo.

"Wha-What?" She mumbled and blinked open her sea-blue eyes.

"You've been asleep Cryst." I said gently, using the nickname I used to annoy her.

"Don't call me that and what do- oh. How long have we been asleep?" She asked her eyes were now wide open and alarmed. I traded a glance with Luke.

"Err... maybe ten thousand years." Luke said, grimacing.

"WHAT?" She shouted and jumped up. "Oh holy Chaos, let's go wake up the others." Then she ran off in the direction of South wing.

"She'll find Bianca." I said shrugging and Luke held his hand out and I (hesitantly) took it.

"C'mon, let's go wake up the others." Luke said with a grin.

Bianca's POV

"Bianca! Bianca! Wait up!" Someone shouted and I turned around and saw my friend Crystal Glacier.

"Hi Crystal," I greeted cheerfully, "What's up?"

"Is that pun? Because we're in the Universe." Crystal asked curiously.

"No Christie," I muttered under my breath, "I was asking for spaghetti. No I was close to saying 'What's wrong' but then I realized you would get mad at me because nothing's wrong."

"Oh. Who's awake?" She asked.

"Percy, Thalia, Nico, Annabeth, Luke, Zoe, Me and you that I know of. We started looking about fifteen minutes ago and- Oh there's The Stolls and Katie." I said and added the last part randomly.

"Conner, Travis wake up." I said as Crystal shook Katie.

"No more..."  Conner grumbled and swatted at my arm. I stifled a giggle.

"Need help?" Katie asked, smiling slightly.

"Can you do Travis?" I asked.

"Sure." She said as Crystal came over a dumped a bag of unending dog food on Conner. See, her weapon is the dog food. She enjoys making the monsters die from dog food and her father got her a small unlimited supply of it.

"Ke-Ga-Ba-Cr-na-Crystal!" Conner spluttered, coughing as he choked on the dog food that had been poured on his head. 

"Hi Conner." Crystal said, smiling at him innocently. I turned to look at Travis and Katie and noticed that Katie had used a much more efficient way to waking him up.

"HEY YOU TWO GET A ROOM!" I shouted and threw some dog food at them, laughing slightly at the glares I was getting.

"Get up to the North Tower, Crystal and I still have to wake the others." I said, smirking.

Percy's POV

Annabeth and I walked down the west wing. So far we had awoken Clarisse from her slumber (And that was very, very scary. I had even asked Annabeth if I could go hide but noooo, she made me wake up the devil.)

"Percy, over here." Annabeth said and I walked over to her and saw through the window the city was crumbling.

"Gods, I believe Luke now. It really has been ten thousand years." I murmured.

"I know..." Annabeth murmured and she rested her head on my shoulder. "It's so different now... I know I'm not a goddess of Olympus anymore, but I'm not a goddess of Chaos either. You're the second most powerful being in the universe but you don't seem like it."

"I know Wise Girl. I almost wish I was still twelve, just finding out I was a half-blood but now it's just so complicated..." I whispered.

"When did you get so smart Seaweed Brain?" She sighed.

"I spent two thousand years with Chaos Wise Girl I'd have to pick up a thing or two." I said, grinning slightly.

"Let's just get the others Seaweed Brain." Annabeth chuckled.

"Well Leo and Reyna's right there." I said, and pointed to the two of them.

"Okay, I'll get Leo, you'll get Reyna." Annabeth smirked and ran over to Leo.

"What? She'll kill me!" I protested then sighed as she shook Leo's shoulder. I walked over to Reyna and noticed her intertwined fingers with Leo. "Reyna, please don't kill me, wake up." And I shook her shoulder, she didn't wake up but Leo was luckily awake by now.

"Reyna, wake up." Leo said, and shook her shoulder as he asked, "How long have we been asleep?"

"Ten thousand years." I said grimacing as Reyna stirred.

"What?" He asked his face registering shock.

"Yep, a little more then eight months." I said.

"He was a little upset at Void." Annabeth said drily.

"A little?" Reyna asked, raising one of her eyebrows and kissing Leo on his cheek.

"Yeah..." I said, rubbing the back of my head. "I have to go find the rest of the others now I guess." I sighed, "C'mon Annabeth. You two can wake up the others on your way to the North Tower."

Thalia's POV

After Piper told us the prophecy we sent her to the North Tower and I sighed. "Percy isn't going to like this is he?"

"No... He'll probably be even madder then before." Nico sighed, and I remembered when Piper had forced everyone to play Truth or Dare. I chuckled at the memory of when Leo had admitted that he loved Reyna, but then blushed when I remembered when Reyna had asked me if I love Nico.

"What are you blushing and laughing about?" Nico asked in confusion and I only laughed more.

"It's nothing, just a memory. Hey, there's Jason." I said and, still chuckling, I walked over to my younger-older brother and shook him awake.

"Five more minutes Piper..." He mumbled and I bit my lip to stop myself from laughing.

"Jason's its Thalia." I managed and he blinked open his eyes.

"Nooooo more sleep." He moaned and covered his eyes but I knew he was playing with me. I beckoned Nico over and made a motion at the ground and he grinned.

"Awww Jason, I love you too." I said, and poked him in the shoulder as Nico summoned a skeleton.

"Fine." Jason pouted and I chuckled. Then he looked over my shoulder and his eyes widened in horror and he jumped back.

"You... You can go back now." Nico managed through his laughter as I leaned onto him.

"P-Piper's i-in the n-north tower." I said, chocking on my laughter. Jason glared at us before walking away grumbling about how he had such a loving sister.

I suddenly turned to Nico, I had to tell him. "Nico?" I asked hesitantly.

Luke's POV

"Ah where are the others?" I grumbled, and Zoe playfully punched me on the shoulder.

"Luke, you've asked that seventy times." She said, rolling her eyes.

"It was only sixty-nine!" I protested.

"Whatever you say Luke," she smirked.

"Fine." I pouted, "You win."

She chuckled lightly and tapped her forehead, "Did I hear you right Castellan? You actually let me win?" I smirked slightly.

"Yes Oh my beautiful one, I let thee win."

"Oh shut it Luke." Zoe said, blushing slightly.

"Okay the-" I was cut off by Zoe, who placed her lips on mine briefly before turning to Frank and Hazel. I numbly touched my lips before I poked Frank.

Crystal's POV

"Wait, Thalia's with Nico?" I asked stunned and Bianca nodded grinning wickedly.

"Yep, their reactions were so funny."

"I wish I was awake..." I said, grinning evilly along with my best friend. "After that game of Truth or Dare..." I grinned, thinking about it.

"Wait, what?" Bianca asked in confusion.

"Oh, it happened before Percy and Annabeth err... had that falling out. Percy first dared Thalia to make out with Nico, and then Reyna asked Thalia if she loved Nico." I smiled at the memory, "Thalia and Nico were so shocked that she buried her face in Nico's shirt and said that she did. I think she still does too..." I added the last part somewhat thoughtfully.

"Yeah, Nico's told me about Thalia. I can tell by the way he looks and talks about her that he loves her." Bianca smiled slightly. "I wonder where my little brother has gone sometimes..." She smiled sadly.

"I know. I remember the creepy little guy he was. And how Thalia and Percy had tortured him..." I chuckled slightly.

"He told me about those times."

"That was the life." I smiled slightly then spotted Calypso, "Oh and there's Calypso." I said, and knelt down by the demi-titan.

Annabeth's POV

"Annabeth... Is that Kathryn?" Percy asked and pointed the black haired girl.

I smiled at him. "Yep Seaweed Brain, that's Kathryn."

I knelt down by Kathryn and gently shook her shoulder.

Nico's POV

"Nico?" Thalia asked, and I turned to her. I saw her frightened face and I felt worried.  

"What is it Thals?" I asked.

"Please don't leave me again Nico." She whispered and I realized she was trembling slightly.

"I won't Thalia; I'll never leave you again." I whispered then pulled her into a hug. I gently kissed the top of her head and wondered if she still loved me.

She smiled slightly then pointed at a figure lying on the ground. "It's Elizabeth." She said then she walked over to her and shook her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

181K 3.7K 42
A dream. It haunts Percy Jackson but nobody he knows can explain it. The world starts turning upside down and time loses its meaning when secrets fr...
108K 1.4K 28
Betrayed and broken from a loss, Percy Jackson sets off on his own with no path in front of him. But strange, powerful forces are at play and he find...
46K 616 11
After the Giant War, Percy gets betrayed and decides to become an assassin for Hades. What will happen? Will probably update every other week, with a...
18.4K 456 43
percabeth fanfiction annabeth has terrible news for Percy. new couple, separation and long distance for love.