Jab We Met *Editing*

By maha997_

Kanza Irfan lived a life of misery ever since the accident had happened. She didn't like to speak about it. S... More

1-Excitement...
2-Sometime Dreams Do Come True
3-Confused
4-Waqas in Action
5-Something New
6-A new face---and a disaster
7-Apologies
Authors note
8- Feelings
9-Regret
10-love Depression?
11- Coffee Date
12- Weird Sensations
13- Attempts..
14- letter?!
15-Shocked!
Author's note
16- Birthday part 1 -Wear White
17- Birthday part 2 - Marry Me!
18- Birthday part 3- Let the water flow this way...
19- Why?
20- Toughest part!
21- Unexpected guests
22- Tera Bina
23- Hardwork! Key to success..
24- Heart trying to be at ease..
25- Sentimental
26- Let's go to the sea-side!
27- Love seems to be everywhere!
28- From the bottom of my heart
29- Memories, pains and devastated
30- HeartBeats
31- Mr Right & Miss Right!
32- A visit!
33- Bewildered
Author's Note
34- Wedding Bells
35- Possessive Much?
36- Disaster..
37- Buried Deep in her heart.
38- Weak relations but strong hearts
39- Revealed
40- Restless
42- Adhoore hum!
43- Qubool hai?!
44- He lost everything?! Or he gave someone something?!
45- Her new family
46- Wedding part 1- Yellow Festival
47- Wedding part 2- Red Roses
48- Wedding part 3- Wedding Night
49- Lives at different ends!
50- Happiness again knocked on their door
Credits :')
Last Authors Note
Bonus chapter: Unending Love
Need Your Support!

41- Ambivalent

871 88 35
By maha997_

^1 week later^

'Nouman's POV'

I was driving through the busy road of the NYC which lead to her house. My mind was again an again rushing back to her face when I went to meet her in the hospital.

Kanza main asa bilkul nahe bana chahta tha lakin tum nay bana dia? Kiun? Sirf pyaar krni ki yeh saza? Kia maga tha tum say mainy... Thora pyaar aur care, lakin tum nay Mujay uss say bhe ziyada dia... Woh dia jo mainy soocha bhe nahe tha.. I thought with my eyes getting moistened.

Shahid mainy he jaldi ki, shahid tumhari khamoshi ko apni jeet samjhta raha.. Tum nay khabi 'I love you' bhe nahe kaha jiss ko main tasarta raha... lakin mainy force nahe kia kay tum ajdust ho jao, magar tum tu kahin aur he adjust ho gaey the, I clutched the wheel so tightly that my knuckles hurt.

I love someone else..

My blood just boils whenever your voiced in echoed in my head. I so wanted to go and kill the man who stole you away from me..Lakin Kio bat nahe... Shadi is due in few hours and I'll make sure that you stay with me aur woh bhe khush!

I jammed my foot on the brakes and stopped the car with a loud screech. I laid my head on the wheel and shut my eyes.

How? how should I prove my love to you, I know that little trust you had on me is not even near to you after what I did. Lakin tum mera yakeen karo yeh na karo shadi tu honi hay humhari, I pulled and clenched my jaws.

Starting the car again I sped towards her house. It was a beautiful morning. Suddenly my mind went back to those days whenever I was with Kanza. Involuntary sad smile cane to my lips.

Kese tum meray sath khush raho gee? Kese sukoon say raho gee? Am hating myself for what I did... Lakin jitna marzi guilt ho mujh main peechay main bhe nahe hatoon gaa.

I stopped in her driveway and took in a deep breathe.

No more depressions, no more fights. Talk to her softly that way you used to do, I told myself and got out of the car.

Pressing the button I stood outside the door and those scenes flashed into my mind.

Nouman I love someone else...

Ighar han nahe ki tu asa hal karoon ga kay kisi aur kay bhe Kabila nahe raho gee...

Dafa ho jaoo..

I love someone else...

I shut my eyes and took in a deep breathe. Suddenly the door opened to reveal Hafsa.

Oh damn! I forgot aaj tu yeh aur iss ki family bhe yahin ho gee!

"Oh hi Nouman" she stated and I forced out a smile. Something was changed in her tone.

"Hey Hafsa".

"Please come... Come in" she moved aside and I stepped in.

"Where is Kanza?" I asked not wasting a minute.

"Who is it beta?" suddenly Hafsa's mom came out of a room and I forced out a smile looking at her.

"Oh Nouman beta aoo" she smiled back, "lagta hay intezar nahe ho raha tha ap say hmm?" she teased and I smiled in return.

"Nahe aunty bus kuch kam tha" I said and she nodded.

"Han han ap mil loo, jab tak main kuch refreshments lati hoon".

I nodded and looked at Hafsa who was standing beside her mother.

"Umm, she... She is in her room" she said nervously and I nodded before walking up the stairs towards her room.

In raahon ki dooriyan

Nigahon ki dooriyan

Hum rahon ki dooriyan

Fanah ho sabhi dooriyan

I stopped where I was when the song hit my eardrums. It was coming from her room. Huh! missing him? aik bar hath aa ajaey, poochon gaa kay kai kia asa kay dewani he ho kr reh gaey uss ki! My blood boiled but I brushed all the thoughts and reached in front of her bedroom door.

Kyun koi paas hai

Door hai Kyun koi

Jaane Na koi yahan pe

Aa Raha paas ya door mein ja raha

Janu na mein hoon kahan pe

Yeh dooriyan

In raahon ki dooriyan

Nigahon ki dooriyan

Hum rahon ki dooriyan

Fanah ho sabhi dooriyan 

I pushed open the door and saw her all curled up in her bed. I closed the door behind me and her head slowly moved in my direction. Her eyes widened slightly when they fell on me. I smiled and moved towards her. She hurriedly sat up and much to my relief didn't get scared. She looked much better than before and I silently thanked Allah.

"N-nouman a-ap?" she stammered and I sat on her bed.

"Yeah I came to meet my girl" I said and she looked down. I neared her and hold her hand. I have to make her trust me back, and that can only be done with love, lakin pyaar ka nam-o-nisha nahe tu trust kesa?

"How are you?" I asked throwing away all the thoughts and she nodded.

"Good jaldi say theek ho jao mujay bemar dulhan nahe chaheay" I said and she looked at me for a split second and then lowered her eyes.

"Ji" is all she replied back. I was getting impatient.

"Kanza talk to me" I urged and she smiled which never reached her eyes.

"What should I talk about?".

"Anything!".

"There is nothing we can talk about.." she whispered and I again moved towards her.

"Kanza mainy galat kia, I know... but at least bat tu karo, ghussa karo, maro, bura bhala kaho kay mainy asa kiun kia" I said and she looked in my eyes.

"Uss say kia hoo gaa, jo hona tha woh tu ho gaya" She said and I ran a hand through my hair.

"Meray dil ko sukoon mil jaey gaa" I said.

"Ap ko sukoon kay illawa kuch aur hona he nahe chaheay, ap ku tu sab maga mil gaya" she said and I narrowed my eyes.

"Now don't make me feel that the entire fault was mine" I said and she stayed quiet.

This girl really pisses me off when she says something about what I did. I don't wanna talk about it?... or on other sense don't wanna accept my mistake and somehow a defeat.

"Aunty kesi hain?" she asked and I nodded returning back to the world.

"She is fine, she was coming to meet you, but bari mushkil say rokha hay" I sighed.

"Rokha kiun, anay daitay" she said and I let out a nervous laugh.

"Well she... she doesn't know about your... about you" I said and she looked at me with a slightly shocked expression.

Jitni khohish kr lay nahe sahi hona tera image iss kay samany! I grimly thought.

"Kanza humharay beech sab theek go jaey gaa na" I asked and she forced out a smile which didn't quiet reached her eyes.

"Main apni poori koshish karoon gee" she said but still my heart was not at peace.

"Kanza am Sorry" I said holding her soft hands and she looked at me plainly.

"Nouman please" she said looking down.

"Tu tum nay mujay maaf nahe krna?" I asked slightly annoyed.

"Mainy asa kuch nahe kaha Nouman" she said quietly.

"Look sari galti meri bhe nahe the, right tum nay jhoot bola tum nay dokha dia, you were disloyal, you hurt me you..." I stopped when I realized how far I had gone. Her eyes turned glassy and my heart cringed.

Damn you Nouman! Aur bonkh!

"Sorry Kanza, am sorry mera... Mera yeh matlab nahe tha" I held face in my hands and apologized. But she silently sobbed.

"Meri zindaqi main... Main ab yeh reh gaya hay, mujay pata hay ap khabi yeh.." she hicupped and I pulled her into myself.

"Ap khabi yeh baat nahe bulay gay" she completed her sentence and I caresses her hair.

"Nahe it's not like that, but it was just by mistake. I promise I won't say it again" I said and she sniffled.

"Acha sorry?" I asked and she nodded slowly.

I pulled away and wiped her cheeks.

"Smile" I said and she weekly smiled.

"Okay gotta go, wasay bhe it's our mehndi in next 72 hours" I smiled and she nodded.

"See you" I got up and smiled.

"Allah hafiz" she said and I nodded before leaving.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nahe bardasht hota mujh say, meri ego beech main aa jati hay jab bhe tumharay alfaz konjtain(echo) hain meray kan main. Khoon kolta hay jab yeh yaad ata hay kay tum mujay nahe balkay kisi aur ko... I gulped down my emotions.

Lakin am not ready to let you go, I love you way to much! And I want you to be happy, aur mujay pata hay kay you won't be THAT happy with me but jo bhe hay..

I reached home and saw the exterior was decorated with lights and floral fringes. I smiled sadly looking it.

'Shehry's POV'

The number you are trying to reach is currently switched off, please try later. The same dialogue reached my ear drums which I have been hearing from last 1 week.

Jaisay tumhari marzi lakin meri zindagi tum barbad nahe kr sakti, kio haq nahe hay tumhain, I thought and raced my car even more.

I reached in front of her house and saw a many workers outside her house and Hafsa's father observing them.

Khash sab kuch hota, ghar decorate hota, log khush hotay, excitement hoti lakin main bhe tu khush hota, I mentally screamed.

Theek hay! Jaisay tumhari marzi air jasiay Allah ki, main Allah per poora barosa krta noon, woh mujay meri khushiyan day gay.

I reversed my car and raced out of there before anyone noticed me.

My heart kept paining as realization hit me in fresh waves.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry guys! Chota that!
Lakin yeh na kehna Kay kuch hoa nahe, dono larkoon ki feelings bhe dakhani the yeh nahe?
Insha Allah from next chapter story will speed up... At least that's what I think :P
Vote! Comment! Share! :)
Love you all! :*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.1K 793 24
After a year of shutting people out because of a tragic accident. Liza is finally ready to open that door. Little does she know that she'll soon wish...
30.7K 2K 9
Short stories!! Live love and laugh!!✨ *Irregular with updates* *SORRY*😚
36.6K 1.7K 14
Shehryaar left his home towards an unknown turn which led him to fall, literally down the valley and metaphorically for the girl who became his home...
1.2K 50 1
Two different people... Real life experiences... Have a look at this journey...