Paw Paw

By Kmmie17

"Wanna fuck?" I spilled without a stutter, giving no shit. The hot god before me frowned. "You didn't even in... More

intro
✨Character Aesthetics ✨
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty-one
Chapter twenty-two
Chapter twenty-three
Chapter twenty-four
Chapter twenty-five
Chapter twenty-six
Chapter twenty-seven
Chapter twenty-eight
Chapter twenty-nine
Chapter thirty
Chapter thirty-one
Chapter thirty-two
Chapter thirty-three
Chapter thirty-four
Chapter thirty-five
Chapter thirty-six
Chapter thirty-seven
Chapter thirty-eight
Chapter thirty-nine
Chapter forty
Chapter forty-one
Chapter forty-two
Epilogue
Book 2 (coming soon)

Chapter twelve

5.1K 159 6
By Kmmie17

I've been spending a lot of my time with Alejandro and if I said I didn't enjoy it then I'm definitely lying. He's a complete sweetheart and I might have developed a crush on him, yes I might have.

Today he hasn't sent me a good morning text, and I'm not sure if I should worry, panic or give no fuck about where he is and what he's doing. Instead, my heart chose on its own, because I'm seriously panicking the fuck out.

This is why I shouldn't have let a man in so easily, they tend to disappoint at the end, it hasn't even been a month and he's already doing disappearing acts on me, this should definitely be a sign.

Tiffany and Titi went to the spa to treat themselves to some relaxing day, whiles I stayed in with Gios' nanny and baby Gio. I didn't mind, because I'm obviously sulking like a sad little puppy, blaming myself for letting someone in, especially a person who looks like he earns millions.

With the house Alejandro has, he sure does earn millions to his name, maybe even billions. And you get me, someone who earns nothing because she has no job and has about 20k in her bank account.

"You both sound so sweet. How long have you guys been dating?" I asked Tie, Gios' nanny. We were currently in the kitchen cooking something to eat whiles Gio laid fast asleep.

"We've been together for two years and just moved in together a month ago." She said with a shy smile. Tie was a  cute twenty-one years old, and when I found out she's this young I was slightly shocked.

She looked way younger than she told me, maybe eighteen, and I probably shouldn't have been fooled just because of how small and short she is.

She's telling me about her boyfriend Max, who apparently she loves s much, and that they've moved in together and sometimes he comes over and helps her babysit Gio with her. She actually talks very fondly about this Max guy and I hope he was in love just like she was.

"That's a pretty long time. Lucky you, girl. I'm glad you have someone who adores you this much not every man respect women and truly love theirs, so if you found one, you must be lucky." She beamed at me, and I helped her dish both our plates with Spaghetti Bolognese.

After washing the dishes we took our seat in the small dinning table, facing each other. "What about you?"

I raised a brow. "What do you mean 'what about me'?"

"No boyfriend? Fiance?" I nearly chocked on my full mouth if spaghetti, but instead shook my head rapidly in denial.

My heart squeezed in my chest once again when Devon came to mind, and immediately this longing washed over me and kept me uneasy. I don't know why the need to be in his arms hugged me, something that shouldn't even happen.

"Nope." I chuckled, shaking my head. "I have no one in my life right now." Then Alejandro popped up, and I immediately blushed. Fucking goodness, I forgot about him. Funny, because he was in my mind just a few minutes ago.

Tie smirked, "That smile says otherwise." She teased, her blue eyes pinning me to place with her small pink lips parted in a grin. "You're blushing, Lysha."

"Oh shut the hell up, I'm not and there's no one." She nodded with the look that said she obviously didn't believe me, making me roll my eyes.

A while later, around the afternoon Tiffany and Titi came back. They looked pretty freshened up and slightly tired. Tiffany didn't even greet us, just went straight to the fridge then to her guest bedroom that she stays in whenever she's around, with a 'need a nap' before disappearing.

Titi, went straight to her bedroom after greeting us t change than made her way down to Tie, Gio and I. "My baby, how's my little Gio?" She talked to the kid with a pout, grabbing him from my hands.

"Looks like you had fun today." I commented. "You hadn't take your fucking time."

Rolling her eyes, Titi took a seat right next to me on the couch. "I actually had fun getting away for a while, hadn't done that since Gio was born."

I nodded, Titi and I started watching some TV show when Tie left, wishing us her goodbye before disappearing immediately. Apparently she had a small toddler to take care for the night and so she had to rush there.

We were silently watching before Titi cleared her throat. "So, Isha. Have something to share?" I glanced at her, than shook my head 'no'.

Moving back to the tv that was now getting really interesting, I heard Titi sigh, then again and again, and again and again. Annoyed, I gave her the 'fuck is wrong with you' look. "Why you sighing like that? Did someone die?"

"No, just miss it when my bestie used t share everything with me, you know." Frowning at that, I looked at her like she crazy. "I do share everything with you."

"Used to." She commented right after. "Lately you've been secretive and even if you think I can't see how you sneak out, I actually do." Her words made me freeze before I smiled sheepishly, moving closer towards her.

"What do you mean by sneak out. I ain't sneaking out at all." I scratched my head, and Titi gave me the 'don't play with me' look. "I promise, I ain't doing shit."

"I saw you two times in a row sneaking out late at nights to go who knows where ad tis other time I saw you in a really expensive looking Mercedes Benz." Okay, now I couldn't go on pretending.

I surrendered. "Fine, I might have sneaked out." Her red brow raised and I laughed. "Okay, I did sneak out a few times."

"You gonna share where the fuck you go?"

My eyes widen slightly. "Since when do you swear this much?"

"Answer the damn question."

"Yes ma'am." I said sarcastically rolling my eyes. Titi frowned but said nothing, waiting on me to stat talking.

I hesitate but then spoke up. "Well, I've been hanging out with some man."

"Some man?" She asked and I nodded. "This man looks rich, where did you find him?"

"The club." She looked at me with raised brows. "It's the same man I slept over at his place two weeks ago, the one I told you about." Alejandro immediately came t my head, I didn't even have to try, that's how quickly he invaded my thoughts and sometimes heart.

"So you both fucking?"

"No!" I laughed, shaking my head at her bluntness. "We didn't even share a kiss." My eyes went back to his pouty pink lips that now is currently flashing in my head.

How badly I want to kiss that man, and maybe if he actually took the hint I'd let him do more than kissing. "You have that fuck me eyes, I'm guessing you'll not be fucking soon." I ignored her.

"We've been hanging out and he's a pretty good guy. Sweet and very patient with me. Makes me laugh and tends to spoil me even though he doesn't know me. The way he looks at me...leaves me breathless, Titi." I told her.

"So, you both like each other or something?" I was silent. My mind went back to tht sexy piece of shit.

I'm not sure if I liked him yet, but what I did know was I am obviously attracted to him. Whatever it is was making me long for his presence, his company, his looks, his words, he's everything.

"Maybe more like attraction." I corrected him. "Like is a bit too far. We just started talking."

Titi the smiled at me. "As long as you're happy, I'm good." I beamed at her, then she smirked. "Now, describe the hot mess to me."

Louis came back just as Titi and I finally put Gio to bed, he looked tired and stressed. He was talking on his phone in Italian and I could see that whoever it was is probably the one adding to his stress.

Titi stood up and walked to him, standing in front of him as he talked. "Si Capo, abbiamo avulo a che fare con IL bastardo." Louis said, grabbing Titi's waist and pulling her into him. (Yes boss, we dealt with the bastard.)

"Ci saró, grazie " he smiled, then nodded to himself. I rolled my eyes when Titi pulled him down for a kiss, making him grin. "Si, con mia moglie e mio figlio, piú in amigo." Titi frowned and I believe it's at whatever Louis said, it made me slightly curious as well. (Yes, I'll come with my wife and son, plus a friend.)

"Where to?" Titi whispered to him, catching his attention. He only looked at her blankly, rubbing her back. "Ci vediamo venerdi, capo." (See you on Friday, boss)

"Grazie." And then he hung up, putting his phone in his suit pocket. Louis kissed Titi on the lips, his face going to the nook of her neck. "Hello baby, I missed you."

Titi pulled him to her, wrapping her arms around his neck. "Missed you too." She said with a wide smile. As they came apart from their embrace. Louis smiles at me. "Lysha, how are you?"

I smiled, tilting my head. "I'm good, and you, mister I'm always busy." He chuckled, combing his fingers through his hair.

"Well ladies, seeing that you both complain about me being out all day." He grinned at us both. "We have a ball party to attend in two days."

"Really!" I beamed, jumping off the couch. "Oh my gosh, fucking finally." Being stuck in this house with no entertainment is killing me. Titi and Louis both laughed. "So, is it like an extravaganza kinda shit, or formal party?"

Louis smiled, "Dress how ever you ladies wish, you both look beautiful anyways." Titi and I exclaimed in joy, giving each other that 'we boutta do a lot of shopping' tomorrow.

...........................................................

Vote and comment?

Unedited.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 55 37
"You want me don't you" after saying that she just come close to me and bite my earlobes which made me shiver and her hands slowly tangled with my ha...
1.5M 26.1K 46
𝒐𝒉 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆, π’—π’π’ˆπ’π’Šπ’ π’”π’„π’π’‘π’‚π’“π’•π’Š " " 𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒅𝒐𝒆𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 π’Žπ’†π’‚π’ ? " "𝑢𝒉 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 π’˜π’π’“π’“π’š π’…π’‚π’“π’π’Šπ’π’ˆ, π’šπ’π’–'𝒍𝒍 π’‡π’ŠοΏ½...
6.5K 508 29
Him: I've become crazy in your love. She: I never asked you to love me. (She says with an emotionless face) Him: (Seeing her reaction, his heart ache...
138K 3.8K 68
{A Dark Mafia Romance} It is a man's world... but it would be nothing without a woman or a girl. -James Brown ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...