The Dating proposal

By imaginator33

Meet Quinn Machester. An actress in her late twenties who lives for the day she'll finally get her lead role... More

Author's note and copyright
Achievements
✨PLAYLIST✨
♡CHARACTERS AESTHETIC♡
01| Heartbreak And Blonde Mess
02| Crazy Rich American Mums
03| Scars Are Perfections
04| Dinnings And Proposals
05| Deals And Assistants
06| Psycho Everywhere Everywhere
07| Meeting With The Devils
08| Best Headline Yet
09| The Trauma
10| What Happened Last Night?
11| Past Pains Rushing Back
12| Ace.....Are You Safe
13| Somewhere Safe
14| Her Dark Secret
15| Ball of Chaos
16| I'm his fiancee
17| Exes and wishes
18| Perfect Match And Slices
19| Eight long years
20| Mystery Flower shop
21| The Butterfly Effect
22| Drunken kisses
23| Soulmates
24| Cheese in the trap
25| Mothers and Grandmas
26| A little reunion
27| The first tear
28| An Actual Relationship
29| First Encounter
30| Lost Her
32| The Story Begins
33| Stuck with you
34| August 25
35| First kiss
36| Not Again
37| Favorite Mistake
38| The Coach's Office
39| The Kims
40| A Dangerous Couple
41| Calm Before The Storm
42| One Day
43| Vlad
44| Mudered
45| Hey Barbies
46| The arrest
47| Son
48| From me to you
49| The Manchesters revenge
50| His sacrifice
51| Logan Winston
52| The Devil Awakens
53| Ace Motherfucking Winston
54| A happy house

31| Third Wheel

309 33 6
By imaginator33

♡♡♡
XENIA

I impatiently stood behind the door. I sighed and knocked again.

Silence.

"Come on you can't lock me out forever," I sighed frustrated.

Silence.

"Maaaaaaaammmm!"

It was starting to feel like some Anna and Elsa shit.

"Quinn please just let me in." I've been trying to get Quinn to open her door since yesterday when I saw her come in with a tear-stained face but she just ignored my words and went straight to her room and has locked herself inside since.

I heard footsteps coming up the stairs and looked back to see Kenna.

"Hey."

"Hey."

She sighed. "How's she doing?"

"She has locked herself in there and refused to come out. Do you have any idea of what may have happened?"

She shook her head and licked her lower lips. "I hope it's not because of Ace because I would literally kill him."

Just as I was about to reply the door opened and a stranger stepped outside with a smile plastered on her face. Her curly hair was more curly and bouncy than ever, her makeup was done perfectly with a bright red bloody lip gloss.

What the hell.......

"Speak," Kenna said through gritted teeth.

"What?" She laughed and walked past us with her heels clicking on the marble floors. Her red gown which was matching her lips stuck to her body like a second skin.

"What? You walked in yesterday looking like you had just gone through five heartbreaks or something," I said as we both followed her down the stairs.

"Don't exaggerate sweetheart."

"Quinn." Kenna breathed and stopped her from walking any further. "Please talk to us, tell us what happened. Was it something that had to do with Angus? Did you have an attack?"

"I honestly have no idea of what Xenia was talking about." She deadpanned and forced a smile at me.

She was trying to avoid the matter. I know my sister. She always refused to accept that she was weak, she always had to put up a wall to block that side of her from the world. That was a given considering her being a celebrity. I just wished she could open up more.

Kenna ran her hands through her hair with a frustrated sigh and bit her lower lips. "When are you going to stop doing this? Pretending like you're okay when you know you're not?" She asked under her breath.

"I'm not pretending." Quinn rolled her eyes and scanned her phone. Her face lit up, "Now if you'll excuse me I have to go for a commercial shooting."

She left.

"She'll come around. Do you have any idea of what might have happened?" I asked Kenna.

"I can pick up anything."

After a while, Kenna left and I was left home alone. The maid and cook had gone for a break two days ago and would be back in the evening. My mum and dad had both gone to whatever business they had.

My phone beeped from a call while I was serving myself a plate of eggs and toast. It was Myra.

"Hey," I mumbled as I balanced the phone between my shoulder and ear while trying to serve myself a cup of orange juice.

"We need to talk, I have something in mind."

I grabbed my phone and smirked, "So do I. I'm home alone you know my house right?"

"I'm at the door."

I almost choked on my spit. "What?"

"Open the door. I don't think you know how much I want him to pay for this."

I hurriedly placed my food on the dining and went for the door. She stood behind it wearing baggy jeans with a sweater and a scarf around her neck. She invited herself in and walked past me.

I pressed my lips together. Typical Myra.

As I shut the door I turned back to look at her. "Welcome.... I guess."

"Whatever," She muttered.

I took the remote to lower the volume of grey's anatomy which was playing on the television. And she still stood at the same spot looking around. Well isn't this awkward? She tapped her feet on the ground continuously.

"Erm... I was just about you eat. Do you want something to eat?" I asked while scratching the back of my head.

She gave me a disgusted look. "Of course not, we're resuming tomorrow and you expect me to break my diet."

My eyes widen in amusement and I shook my head mockingly.

"Whatever you want princess," I said raising my hands defensively and walking to the dining.

Unlike her, I needed my food. Food is life like literally.

After a while, she sat on the couch reluctantly and I quietly chuckled to myself. I enjoyed my meal quietly and she looked back once in a while to see if I was done.

"Okay let's plan revenge," I announced as I sat beside her once I was done with my meal.

"Finally." She muttered again.

What was her problem with not talking normally? She was always talking under her breath like I was Edward or Bella or something.

"Huh?" I asked bending my head a little she cleared her throat and then looked up.

"Nothing, so do you know what the best revenge plan is?" She waved off what happened and went straight to business.

"You tell me," I said sitting back and crossing my legs.

"We play his game better than him. Checkmate, he won't see it coming. We have to play dumb."

"Play his game? We should start cheating on him with each other?" I asked alarmed and confused.

"What?! No!" She replied instantly.

"Oh good."

"Oh good? Do you think you're better than me? Too good for me?" She scoffed and I rolled my eyes. She makes everything about herself and a competition.

"Bruhhhhhh," I said throwing my head back in annoyance. "Can you come out of your shell for once and see that the world doesn't revolve around you? And besides yes I am better and too good for you."

"Lol," She laughed and clapped earning a raised eyebrow and side-eye from me.

"Let's move on."

"I could literally get anyone and anything I want you know that right?"

Oh my God. Can someone shut her up?

"Yes."

It seemed like my agreement with her poured more gasoline on her rage. She huffed heavily and gave me a death glare.

The best way to deal with people like this? Just agree with what they say until they get tired and realize that you have up on the convo a long time ago.

"Now continue," I said.

She was silent.

"Erm.. You were saying something."

Silence.

"Don't be a child."

She stuck her nose up in the air and ignored my words again.

She was such a handful. I was beyond frustrated and was about to burst out when the doorbell rang saving us more like me from killing her.

I was greeted with the presence of a certain boy I'd been avoiding recently. My eyes widen. I had been avoiding Milo since the kiss, I just couldn't face him after that. People were always telling us we would end up dating and claiming the best friend title as just a tag for our feelings. We always waved them off cause we were just always Milo and Xenia, not Milo and Xenia. But with the kiss situation.......

"Hey," He said and smiled showing his perfectly aligned and white teeth.

I swallowed. "Hey," I said weakly. Then cleared my throat, "I didn't - erm - you didn't inform me of your visit."

"Well, you've been ignoring most of my texts, and every time I call it goes to voicemail. You really didn't leave me with a choice Xenia," He explained and placed his hands in the back pocket of his black cargo pants. His all-black outfit wasn't helping my situation, I remembered then that I had gifted him the black hoodie he was wearing.

"Oh."

He chuckled and was about to say something when his gaze move from me to something behind me.

Without furrowed eyebrows, I looked back to see Myra staring right back at him with a hidden smile on her face.

Seems like I was interrupting something.

Annoyed I asked, "Are you coming in?"

He looked back at me and smiled, "Thought you'll never ask."

I mimicked him and rolled my eyes once he went in. I shut the door with a loud bang.

The three of us stood in the middle of the room. Myra's gaze never left Milo. I have no idea why her attitude to him annoyed me so much. Wasn't she the one who was crying about how much she was in love with Ryan and right now she's looking at My Milo like he was some sweet in a candy shop?

I grabbed Milo's arm and moved him towards me.

"Hey, I'm Myra." Myra pipped up and kept her hand out.

"Yeah I know, I'm Milo." He replied and shook her hand. I saw their hands lingering before they finally let go.

Right in front of me?

"You know me? How?" She giggled and tucked her dye blond hair behind her ear. Her deep blue eyes stared right into his soul.

Milo gave me a look before replying. "You don't need to know that."

He obviously knew her through the whole Ryan situation.

"I want to know. Come on spill how a beauty like you knows me."

"I'm the guy from the other day at school. We were at the admin's office and you were been asked to write an undertaken for liking a post talking about our toxic our school was and I stood up for you. Remember?"

She seemed deep in thought before her face lit up and she clasped her hands while taking in a breath of surprise. "Oh my God, it's you. You saved me from having to write that stupid letter when I didn't even do anything wrong. Wow.... Thanks." She said.

He smiled, "No problem. I just couldn't sit back and let that happen."

She chuckled and smiled back at him.

So they met before? I felt a bitter bile forming in my throat it tasted like jealousy.

I was jealous and I admit it.

I slowly let Milo's hands go and tucked my hair behind my ear. "So let's continue Myra. I don't need to introduce you guy since apparently you know each other."

"Yeah no need for that," Myra added which made me purse my lips and fight to hide my annoyance.

"May I ask what was going on?" Milo inquired

No, you may not!

He looked at me for an answer but I avoided his gaze and stared at the suddenly intriguing painting of a village across the room.

"It's quite a long story. Do you know Ryan?" Myra immediately answered stealing his attention from me and leading him to where we were sitting.

I trailed behind them and sat beside Milo because even though I was jealous for a reason I hadn't quite figured out, I didn't want to be near Myra.

"Oh, you told her?" Milo asked turning to me. I stared straight ahead at the television. I saw him furrow his eyebrows confused as to why I was ignoring him. How dumb can boys get?

"Yeah, she did. I can't believe that bastard," Myra answered again.

I excused myself to the restroom leaving them to plan their wedding.

I rested in the lavatory and proceeded to rinse my hands. I heard a knock on the door, "Myra? You can use the toilet next to this."

The door suddenly opened, I was about to lash out when I came face to Milo. I relaxed a little and huffed.

"Did I do something?" He asked with pure worry in his eyes.

I turned to the mirror and pretended to fix my hair. "Nope, what's up."

He ran his hands through his curly hair and looked at me with his sharp hazel eyes through the mirror. "Come on Xenia."

"I'm honestly surprised to see you left Myra alone, you guys seemed to be really...... connected."

He tilted his head to the side studying me and suddenly started laughing. "Is that what this is about? Me and Myra? Are you jealous?" He bite his lower lip trying to suppress his laughter and walked closer to me. He turned me to face him.

I moved back and stopped when I felt the wall. "I'm not jealous. Why would I be? It's your life."

He nodded and kept on walking closer until he was towering over me. I'm five feet eight and I still had to raise my head to look him in the eye.

"You're so cute when you get jealous."

"Shut up! I'm not jealous. I don't care why would I."

"You sure?"

I nodded instantly and looked at him confidently.

"So if I told you to... You know put in a good word for me... You would be more than glad to?"He raised his right eyebrow challenging me.

His scent was so familiar and warm. I love his presence even if this was the conversation I still wanted him this close. Since when did I start thinking of my best friend like he was a hot guy he was always that guy that would wrestle with me and would burp in my face. I pushed my thoughts behind my head.

"You want me to put in a good word for you?"

"Would you?"

I stuck my tongue through the cheek while looking at him and his eyes moved from my left to right eye to my lips and back to my eyes.

Here comes the butterflies.

"That kiss.... At the restaurant," I began.

"How did you feel about it?"

He was so close and all I could think about was kissing him again and running my hands through his hair, feeling his hands caress my body. I have to admit he was a really really good kisser. I still feel my lips tinger when I think about the kiss.

"I kinda have to feel it again to make a decision." I swallowed and a smirk masked his lips.

He held my chin with his index finger and caressed my lower lips slowly earning a low moan from me.

"I guess we have no choice but to give it another go," He muttered before capturing my lips.

It felt like I was on drugs, his touch intoxicated me, and my senses began to tingle everywhere. His lips and touch made me weak. I felt him smile between the kiss and my hands found their way to his hair.

Again we did it, with Myra sitting in the other room probably wondering what was going on. But he was here with me sharing this moment. He suddenly carried me and his hands were placed under my thigh then slowly found their way to my waist.

Yep, I was kissing my best friend with my nemesis in the next room just two days after I got heartbroken.

That's life bruh and I wouldn't change that moment for anything.

~~~~~♡♡♡~~~~~

Is it me or did it just get hot in here??

Wow team Milo and Xenia is sailinggggg.

What do you guys think of this chapter?

I live for Xenia and Myra's banter right now. 😂😭

Please don't forget to vote, comment, and share pleaseee.

Brazil lost yesterday and now England and Portugal my three top teams. I was not in my best mood today because of this but had to finish this chapter so I hope you all enjoyed it.

QOTD: Which team are you rooting for in the world cup?

My country barely gets to the group stage so I never get to cheer for them 😭 so my next is always Brazil, England, and Portugal. My thoughts are definitely not influenced by Neymar or Bellingham😌👀

End of an era for Ronaldo💔

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

193K 7.4K 31
[Book 2 in the Secret series] "That's not what I meant..." I chew on my lip. "Well, what the fuck did you mean then?" He shouts. "When I'm there I d...
472K 18.3K 45
After one of the most embarrassing experiences of her life, Viola Hawkins is left feeling hopeless and demoralised. So when she's told that she's abl...
8.3M 228K 61
Warning this book is rough. Not edited. We wanted privacy. We wanted a normal relationship with no high expectations. But that's hard when you have...
6.7M 243K 84
❝Why do you have a tongue piercing?❞ I asked, observing the other piercings he had and the designs inked on his skin. I'd never seen so much work don...