Stalking Mr. Cupid (DA series...

Od MedievalTomboy

"Sir Cacao, what is the different between love and romance?" The devotion in her eyes is as bright as hundred... Více

Things to Know
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 44
Epilogue
Cracking Mr. Codehead

Chapter 43

109 14 1
Od MedievalTomboy

Anete Point of View

I don't know what to think anymore.

Let's forget about the sudden confession event going on, I'm truly speechless with how things turned out with Choco Drizzle.

Yet again!

I cannot even get if the whole thing is good or not for me. Cacao did not even wait to confirm if Zorion is the real Drizzle or not. He just went on making things right for the so called heartbroken Tiny without even giving any of us a moment to explain.

Now, after he knocked out Zorion with only few words, he is now on his knee before me calling me his cancer.

"What?" I asked softly as I slowly got out of my trance. It's not just me but everyone were brought out of their thoughts.

"You are a huge lump of cancer that I don't want to pull out of me. Anete, in my bright life, you came as a cloud of darkness that gave me a warm feeling." Is he complimenting me or insulting me?

First, I'm a lump of cancer and then I'm a cloud of darkness?

Why does it feel like this is not a proposal exactly?

Just as I was thinking of what to say, Bosc Almond's daughter slowly walked in with a tray in her hands and the tray was covered with a red cloth.

The little girl walked to me and stopped right in front of me. Stretching her hands, she smiled and gestured me to take the tray that was in her hands.

I peeked at Cacao and he encouraged me with a grin. Sighing, I pulled the cloth and when my eyes fell on what was under the cloth, I couldn't help but take a suspicious look at Cacao.

"Do you know what that is, my Butter Tart?" Of course I do.

"Umm, hair? What is the meaning of this?" I glanced at several strands of hair which petrified me.

These disheveled strands of hair looks – familiar.

"From the moment I met you, from the moment I felt the first skip of beat in my heart for you, from the moment you caused several emotions in my heart, I took care of you secretly and these strands of hair is what you shred over the past several months due to lack of proper care. I collected every strand that once lived on your head and treated them as treasure. This is only just a small symbolic instance."

If both, being embarrassed and feeling touched can be felt at the same time, then to me, this is that time.

The amount of fallen hair on the tray is not small. Gosh this is so embarrassing!

But what surprised me the most was how he got hold of my hair from all these months. How he achieved it is beyond me.

Noticing several eyes on me, I tried to cover up the embarrassing moment and hide the hair but Cacao's words came before I could achieve my goal.

"That is my treasure, your treasure is in the small box next to it." It was then I noticed that there was a small box beside my hair on the tray. The box was covered so I did not think about much before.

Without wasting any time, I opened the box and inside is the another patch of hair, this time, the strands are small and clear male-ish.

"You cut your hair for her to treasure it?" Peach, who was silent until now asked out loudly.

"You are still a child, why are interfering in adults matters? Aren't we keeping quiet and giving them time to express their feelings?" Crispin scolded Peach for butting in but still he glanced at us wondering the same as Peach.

Who gifts their hair when you confess your feelings?

It is one thing when you treasure my hair; that was truly touching but Cacao intentionally cut his hair for me?

What do I do with it?

Go to India, learn dark magic and practice on them?

Or stick them on my head where there are vacant patches?

"Don't take it too lightly! That is the patch of my hair that grew on my chest right where my heart is. By giving it to her, I'm telling her how important she is to me and where exactly her place is."

Uh? Is that so?

But his chest hair, I don't want it! This isn't his hair on his head!

Is this still a confession?

"This hair –" I cleared my throat wanting to asking him in a polite manner what I should do with his hair. But words got stuck in my throat seeing the glint of excitement in his eyes.

"It's for you. You know what, from the moment I started to feel emotions of love for you, those beautiful emotions fed the roots of my chest hair and caused it to grow more than before. What else can tell me more that the throne in my heart is occupied by you?"

God! Despite his strange actions, his words and the emotion he added in them made me feel so special and loved.

Why is so damn amazing?

"Cacao, I too –" I was about to confess my feelings too when he stopped me and blew out a small whistle.

This time, Crispin's little boy walked inside in the same way with a tray in his small hands and a red cloth was covering it.

Don't tell me there are broken nails or teeth in it? That can't be right?

This time, before he even asked me to, I pulled the red cloth and on the tray was yet something I did not expect to be yet again.

"When I broke up with your brother, I meant it wholeheartedly." This sounds so wrong!

What does he mean broke up? Are they even together in the first place to break up later?

"These are the letter your brother sent me over these past few years. They are now in your hand. You keep them or burn them is your wish and I will not say anything about it."

All these years, I've shared many things with him through these letters. Every tear and every smile was accounted in these precious letters and today, he gave them back to me and was asking me to do whatever I like to do?

Not to forget he thinks these were sent by Zorion!

I give up! I give up on Drizzle matter. It is better that Zorion is being misunderstood. It will teach him a good lesson.

"Alright. I will take good care of them." I said not knowing what else to say.

"Do give them to your brother, sister-in-law; what if his feelings for my brother spark again after reminiscing through these letters?" This one sentence from Peach seems like totally broke Zorion.

The pained and suffocated yet disbelief look on Zorion's face says it all. He feels broken and humiliated to the highest level.

Serves his right!

Cacao then clapped three times again and in came Caramel Almond's adopted son with yet another tray in his hands covered with a red cloth.

This time, Cacao pulled the cloth down and on the tray is a document; precisely a document of promises.

There are list of promises written on it with Cacao's autograph, thumb print and his picture at the end of the document.

One – I will not make you sad for eternity and if you are sad for any other reasons, I will use my life just to make you smile. Whatever happened with your parents will not affect us and I will make sure of it.

So he does know about my insecurities. He does know my thoughts and he made certain I know that I will not face what my parents faced.

How can there be such a great man in this world and how lucky I am that he belongs to me.

Two – All of mine is yours including my properties, my family, my handsome face, my charming self and my sac that contains our future children.

Sac? This is the first time I saw someone referring their male anatomy as a sac! An eye-opener truly!

Three – My heart only belong to you, my mind shall have only your thoughts, my soul will only bear your mark.

That is of course!

Four – You will be the ruler of in home and everything happens as per your wish. I will follow 'Happy wife, happy life' by heart and I hereby promise to take best care of you and love you to milky way and light years away.

My eyes burned with moist after I read his promises. He sure knows how to make people feel loved and assured.

A hiccup left my mouth from the unconstrained emotions that were gushing out from me. The moist eyes slowly started to blur out with tears that rolled down my now blushing cheeks.

The way he was looking up at me with love, the way he was being humble with me even though he is someone worshipped by millions, the way he gave his everything to me happily and the way he promised to wipe out my doubts and insecurities, I know I cannot be happier in my life with anyone other than him.

He was and is the very reason that makes me immensely happy.

I opened my mouth to speak but before I could, a scream stopped me. Turns out it was Bart who screamed looking at something behind Cacao.

I frowned at him and turned to look at what made him scream in such horror. If I wasn't a strong hearted person, I would have screamed too.

Behind Cacao is what I did not expect to see with something I expected to see but not like in that way.

A medium sized Anaconda with a ring box plastered on its head!

~*~*~*~*~*~

Hello Sweeties,

Next chapter is here. Enjoy!

What do you think about the chapter? Good?

As expected from Cupid Cacao. Even his proposal is out of the world.

What do you think about his proposal?

Who wants a man like Cacao? Register your name here.

He employed a snake to bring in the ring box? What a plan!

Poor Bart, almost got a heart attack when he saw the snake.

Please shower me with votes and comments.

Share my books with your friends.

Lots of Love

Lady Prim

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

1.7M 50.6K 55
Highest ranking Millionaires No 6 (03-3-19) Deal No 3 (23-3-19) Feisty No 13 (05-6-19) ---------------------------------------------------------- ...
2.3K 208 28
OH MY GOD! There's nothing quite like being trapped with the one man you can't stand .. egotistic, pompous, and brutal. He was the epitome of opulen...
1.6K 64 42
"Luke Parker?...Right?" "I've been on dates, I can assure you that. However, I've only been on first dates because they never called me or checked on...
19.1K 2.5K 47
"I can fight my own battles." She used the smuggled smugness in bragging. If the mocking look given by him wasn't a byproduct of insult, then the wo...