𝗗𝗘𝗦𝗜𝗥𝗘 | M.V.

Από xsweetroses

❝ 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘯 𝘪𝘳𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘪𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘪𝘳𝘦𝘥. ❞ -------------------- D... Περισσότερα

ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ
ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ
ᴏɴᴇ
ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ғᴏᴜʀ
ғɪᴠᴇ
sɪx
sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴛᴇɴ
ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
ғᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
ғɪғᴛᴇᴇɴ
sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴏɴᴇ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ғᴏᴜʀ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ғɪᴠᴇ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ sɪx
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴏɴᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ғᴏᴜʀ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ғɪᴠᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ sɪx
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ɴɪɴᴇ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ ᴏɴᴇ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ ᴛᴡᴏ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ ғᴏᴜʀ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ ғɪᴠᴇ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ sɪx
ғᴏʀᴛʏ sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ ɴɪɴᴇ
ғɪғᴛʏ
ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ!

ғᴏʀᴛʏ

11.7K 284 37
Από xsweetroses

Lazy mornings in bed were Madelyn's favorite. Especially now that Max was the person she woke up next to. Mornings with him usually consisted of lots of cuddling and morning chats. Often her head would lie on his chest, his fingers stroking through her hair as they talked about their dreams of that night or plans for the day. This morning the chats were about things they had experienced during the first two weeks of vacation.

Max talked proudly about his nephew Luka, who was less than a year old. Since Max didn't see him often, the little boy was growing up too fast for his liking. Since the last time Max had seen him, Luka had learned to crawl and grab anything within his reach. Including Max's phone, which now had a small scratch on the screen because Luka had thrown it hard to the ground after grabbing it.

Max talking about his nephew left Madelyn wondering if he wanted to have children of his own later. Probably so, as he was very good with kids. But then, did he want these children with her? Did he see them as a family later, even though they had only been together for a short time? These were all questions that Madelyn did worry about.  All questions about the future were a little scary to her since the future could be so unpredictable. She didn't want to think about it, but that's just how the female brain worked.

While telling his story, Max noticed that Madelyn wandered off a bit. He stroked through her hair again before drawing her attention.

"Are you okay?" He asked. Madelyn weakly smiled and nodded. "Yeah, still just a bit tired," she answered and rested her head on his chest again.

"I hope you are rested enough for today because we have a busy day ahead of us." After Max said the words he got out of bed, leaving Madelyn whimpering.

"Can you stop surprising me for once and just tell me what we're going to do?" She asked as she pushed herself up.

"And what's the fun in that?" Max asked grinning before walking out of the room to the en-suite bathroom. Madelyn let herself fall forward sighing before she too got out of bed. She walked over to the chair that stood in the corner of the spacious bedroom. Across the back was Max's white shirt from yesterday. She grabbed the piece of clothing and put it on before walking downstairs.

As she heard Max take a shower, Madelyn walked downstairs toward the kitchen. She started her Spotify playlist on her phone and began making breakfast. As she worked on her French toast she started dancing to the music. Her hips moved from side to side as she softly sang along to Olivia Rodrigo's lyrics. She was so focused on the music that she did not realize that Max had meanwhile finished showering and had walked downstairs dressed and already. He watched grinning and amused from the doorway at Madelyn dancing and singing in the kitchen.

Max couldn't take his eyes off her as he thought about how cute and sexy she looked at the same time in his shirt. He could watch her for hours. Madelyn turned at one point, startled to see Max suddenly standing in the doorway. Her cheeks immediately colored pink as she muttered a soft "hi."

Max still had the same grin on his face as he pushed himself off the doorframe and walked her way. He closed the distance between them and trapped her between the counter and himself, then lifted her with two arms onto the piece of furniture. Giggles rolled over Madelyn's lips before they got captured by Max's lips.

"What are you doing?" She mumbled against his lips.

"Loving you," Max said in all seriousness. "Got a problem with that?" He separated their lips and looked her in the eyes.

Madelyn shook heavily her head. "Absolutely not," she answered him, allowing Max to kiss her again for a short moment before she nudged him away from her. "But I really need to continue with our breakfast."

Max pouted at her, making Madelyn laugh softly. "You can watch me make you breakfast," she suggested. Max couldn't say no to that, and so he stepped away from her. Madelyn jumped off the counter and continued making their French toast, while Max followed every move she made with his eyes, amused with what he was seeing.

✭・.・✫

Not long after breakfast, the two of them left the house. Max still hadn't released a word about what they were going to do. But since Madelyn had to put on her swimwear, it did have something to do with water activities. They were in the car, heading toward town. Madelyn looked out the car window while her left hand was held by Max.

"Oh, by the way," Max started talking. "I invited a friend of mine. He's here for a couple of days and really wanted to join us. I hope you don't mind."

"Does he know about us?" Madelyn asked.

"No. But he doesn't work in the F1 industry, so it wouldn't be a problem if he did. He won't tell anyone."

"And who is the 'he' we're talking about?" Madelyn chuckled.

"You'll see," Max grinned and let his gaze focus on the road in front of him. Madelyn shook her head at him, not surprised he was being mysterious about it.

They drove back into Monte Carlo, to the dock. Max parked his car in the parking lot and they got out of the car. Madelyn stared at the many boats and yachts lying in the harbor, thinking about Max's afterparty a couple of months ago. How fast time can fly by.

Max, in the meantime, had grabbed their supplies from the car and had come to stand next to her.

"Are you coming?" He asked as he grabbed her hand. He took her to one of the boats - correction, his boat.

As they got closer, Madelyn saw someone was already on the boat. The person looked up when he heard them approaching, and Madelyn recognized the person immediately. It was the number one DJ Martin Garrix.

"Max!" The Dutchman shouted enthusiastically as he saw the racing driver coming his way. Martin jumped off the boat and walked his friend's way, giving him a big hug when they stood in front of each other.

"How are you, mate?" Max asked his good friend after he let him go. Martin looked at him confused, wondering why his friend didn't speak Dutch to him, as they always did. When he saw Madelyn standing behind Max, it all became clear to him.

"I'm doing great. Who's this?" Martin nodded his head toward Madelyn.

"This is Madelyn, she's my press officer and friend." Max introduced her, trying to keep the girlfriend part of his and Madelyn's relationship a secret. But Martin, the good friend he was, had already figured out what was going on between the two people in front of him. Maybe that was also because they arrived holding hands without them realizing it...

"Girlfriend, you mean?" He winked and started laughing when he saw two pairs of cheeks turning pink in front of him.

"Don't worry. My lips are sealed." Martin pretended to lock his mouth and throw away the imaginary key into the sea.

"C'mon, let's go jet skiing!" The DJ cheerfully walked ahead of the couple to Max's boat.

"Jet skiing?" Madelyn looked at Max questioningly.

"Yes, have you done it before?" Max put his arm around her shoulders as she followed Martin to the boat.

"In Croatia, but then I only sat on the back of the jet skis," Madelyn replied.

"Then it's time for me to teach you," Max grinned and kissed her temple before jumping on the boat.

"One rule, guys, no snuggling in front of me. I don't feel like playing the third wheel today," Martin warned them.

"Ayay captain," Max answered laughingly as he helped Madelyn step on board, kissing her on purpose afterward to irritate Martin. An annoyed sigh left Martin's mouth as he started the boat's engine, which made Max and Madelyn laugh. Martin sailed the boat out of the harbor, after which they enjoyed a long day on the water full of fun.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

maxverstappen1
Monte Carlo, Monaco

●○○○

○●○○

○○●○

○○○●

♡ liked by danielricciardo and 291.730 others

maxverstappen1 two dutch guys and their jet skis 🇳🇱🌊

view all 358 comments

username things you love to see 😍

username who's the girl? 😏

martingarrix ❤️❤️❤️

username this friendship >>>>>>>>

username why does that girl look like madelyn?
username idk but she sure does!

victoriaverstappen 😍☀️🌊

landonorris and a girl i see 👀
maxverstappen1 shut up. it's just a random pic i took
     ↳ landonorris uhuh...
     ↳ username sure i'd say the same if i were you

username is that... madelyn? i thought she was with lando
username no they're just friends. lando posted that on his story
     ↳ username oh must have missed that
username even if it is madelyn, why can't they hang out as friends?
     ↳ username i'm not saying it would be bad if they were hanging out. it would be actually very cute :)

madelynscott please don't break your neck, we need you at Spa next week
maxverstappen1 okay boss

ellisgrx looks fun! enjoy!
maxverstappen1 will do :)

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

i'm gonna kill you norris

i'd like to see you try verstappen
😘😘😘😘

i hope you crash in Spa

😟😟
now that's not very nice is it?
if you want me to keep the secret
of you and your girlfriend you
really should be nicer to me 🤪

fuck you

nahhh you can do that with lyn
see you in Spa maxieee 😚😚😚
Seen 21:37

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Sorry about the Spa joke... I just had to 😅

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

47.9K 1.1K 36
»»----- ★ -----«« her the new pr manager of his team catches his attention and him doing everything he can for her to notice him »»----- ★ -----«« "W...
345K 4.3K 57
@danielricciardo commented on your post started: 27/04/2021
447K 9.9K 72
in which a YouTuber gets an offer to fake a relationship with a famous Formula 1 driver ▷ • ---------- • ϟ [ l...