Stalking Mr. Cupid (DA series...

By MedievalTomboy

"Sir Cacao, what is the different between love and romance?" The devotion in her eyes is as bright as hundred... More

Things to Know
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Epilogue
Cracking Mr. Codehead

Chapter 34

96 13 0
By MedievalTomboy

Anete Point of View

I rubbed my eyes to see if what I'm seeing is right or not. No matter how many times I brush away it as a delusion, in the end, it proved to be not.

I raised my head and looked between the handsome face before me and the paper in my hand.

"No." I finally said firmly and pushed the paper towards him.

"It's already signed and duly stamped Butter tart. Like it or love it, I am yours at convenience." Cacao smiled down at me mischievously and by God I almost lost my breath.

I nealy gave in my resolution and smiled back at him. However, the once the Allard's trademarked stubbornness is triggered, we can be pretty intolerably stubborn.

So I controlled myself and continued to put on a blank face.

"I will talk to Ilaria." I stood up but he stopped me right away.

"She will not take the orders back. She already got reward for helping me with this. You are stuck with me, Anete." Reward?

She can do this to her own sister for a reward?

But then again, if the name of the reward starts with 'D' and ends with 'n' then she might as well sell Zorion off.

I continued to struggle because even though this empire belongs to me as much as it belongs to Ilaria and Zorion, Ilaria is still the eldest and she is still the chairperson who has some authority over me and Zorion.

I huffed in frustration because I was giving Cacao silent treatment and was avoiding him because one, I was slightly disappointed with him even though he did not do any mistake intentionally per se and two, because I want to increase my importance in his life.

These past few days I realized that he got me too easily and so even though my feelings for him are as deep as a wormhole, I started to doubt if his feelings for me is even as deep as a rabbit pit.

So, after watching all the videos of Cacao's again, I realized that the main element called 'struggle' is missing from his part.

Also, I was too docile and agreeable till now. He showed me what Almonds are, I should also show him what Allards are too.

He will not be able to withstand the Allard's storm!

I pressed my lips in determination and with a firm resolution of wanting to make him struggle and still pull him to me, I glared back at him.

"You are a celebrity, won't be able to work as a PA." I said and waved my hand to take the letter and leave.

"Then teach me along the way."

"You will be standing and waiting on me. That will be inconvenient."

"Isn't that the duty of every man after getting married? I will take it as valuable experience." Is it? From when did husbands wait on wives; their own wives especially?

"It seems you really want to work with me." I nodded and accepted his letter of appointment.

Since he is adamant, I will also show him how disappointed I was and how headstrong I can be.

I am an Allard!

"You can start from tomorrow. Be here by seven in the morning sharp with my coffee and the schedule for whole week." I waved at him wanting him to go away but what I did not expect was for him to hold my hand and kiss it.

"As per your command, darling." He licked the place where he kissed and threw a carefree grin at me which is filled with flirtatious intentions.

Just a peck on hand from him caused my stomach to have monstrous butterflies flying around. And that lick in the end; dear lord, I almost gave in.

Am I too weak minded or am I weak minded only for him?

I ridiculed myself inwardly and reminded how I should not be easy with him. He wants to be polite with that mutated seaweed even after her obvious attempts to seduce him? I will see how that will happen.

After Cacao went away, the whole day passed by quickly all thanks to the loads of work sitting on my desk. Before I think more about Cacao and plans of what to do next, the next morning came before I was prepared for it.

It was only when I walked into the room at quarter before seven in the morning did I see tall amazingly handsome godly man standing before my table with something in his hand.

If it wasn't for the constant reminded from myself, I would've ran and back hugged him.

He heard me and turned around, with an expression on his face as expected by me. "Your coffee, Ma'am." He placed the coffee cup on the table before me and saluted.

I bit my inner cheek to stop myself from giggling at his actions. One look at him and I can tell he is full of vigor today.

Too excited I see!

I nodded professionally and took a sip of my coffee. I was fully waiting to get disappointed and accuse him of not even knowing the coffee I take but when the hot liquid of perfection touched my tongue, I sighed loudly.

Alright, take a point for now!

"Read out the schedule." I started looking at the files waiting for me on the table while giving my ears to what he was saying.

"Except for a small photoshoot in the evening between four and six, the whole day can be dedicated to work. There's an Interview with Jimmy for most of the day and the day after, there is an interview with Ellen for first half of the day. Then there is –"

"Wait," I tried so hard to clear the bafflement before I continue. "I was not informed about any interviews with Jimmy and Ellen."

The thing I'm more confused about is why – why did Jimmy and Ellen asked me for their talk shows.

I mean, why me suddenly. I'm not in same field as their usual guests.

"Ah right, sorry, my bad. I wanted to tell you but you weren't talking to me." Uh?

"I was talking to you yesterday. Forget it, why didn't my other assistant tell me about it? And this photoshoot this evening, what about it? I didn't know there was such an event."

I was only away from office for few days and these people dared to accept work for me as they like and fit them in my schedule?

They did not even think of telling me these past few days. Heights of irresponsibility!

"Butter Tart, calm down. I did not tell your other assistant about it so how would he tell you. I wanted to tell you myself. Look at you, you weren't this spicy with me before. You kind of look hot now." Cacao dear, is this the time and place to flirt?

I have weird activities in my schedule that never happened and I'm currently practically bursting out and you want to flirt with me?

I gave him a glare, telling him to act professionally which only caused him to return a crazy smile to me.

This man –

"Then on Thursday, there's a pilot launch of a stimulation game which should take the whole day."

Say what now?

When did we enter into gaming industry?

"Stimulation game? What is it?" I quickly scanned through company projects portal and searched for gaming projects. There were a few projects but they are still under making process. None of them are marked completed.

What exactly is going?

I quickly walked around the room and looked out of window to see if I entered the right building and right room. After confirming that this is indeed my own company building and my office room, the confusion only increased by several folds.

"If Tinder is made into a game, this is it. It's love generating, couple making platform but in a game format, making the participants pair up and complete missions and challenges together. Isn't it so romantic and exciting?"

"Sounds good but there is no such project details in database." I checked for the second time and found no projects as such.

"Aiya, you silly girl, how can you find it when the app is not launched yet?" He flicked my forehead affectionately.

However, I was not in mind to think about it and blush. I immediately called my real assistant and asked him about the photoshoots, interviews and game launches.

What perplexed me even more was when I told him about it, he said he didn't know about them as well.

"He is saying he knows about no such schedule." I frowned and asked Cacao.

"I didn't tell him." He shrugged.

"Why didn't you?"

"Why should I?" Huh?

"How will I prepare for it if I don't know the details beforehand?" I exclaimed. I never felt this muddled before.

Right now, I feel like my brain is twists and knots. A tidal headache is slowly starting to hit me.

"You want to come too? That's great." He caught my face in his hands and gave me a mind-numbing brain blowing, toe curling, spine flowing kiss.

I was being kissed and I kissed him back unknowingly but I feel like I'm giving a NASA examination without any knowledge of it at all.

The whole situation about this work schedule has wrapped my brain in a coffin and was buried several feet under, completed with a proper funeral.

He stopped kissing me but still held my face in his hands while I just looked on at him. My brain is not with me anymore.

Why am I an add –on in my own work schedule?

"Rest assured, I will add you in the schedule and let the crew know about it." It was after two thousand years that I finally got it.

I couldn't help but pull out my hair when I finally realized it.

Realized that all this time, it was his schedule that he was telling me.

It was all his work schedule!

~*~*~*~*~*~

Hello Sweeties,

Next chapter is here. Enjoy!

What do you think about the chapter? Good?

What will happen to Allard empire when Cacao is there as an assistant?

Will the Allard empire still stand tall and proud?

Will Anete stand firm and strong?

Will Anete manage to get over her insecurities? Will Cacao do his part of the job as her lover?

What is all this confusion about the schedule?

Did Cacao tell her about his schedule when she asked for hers?

Cacao is a true Almond. Don't you think so?

Please shower me with votes and comments.

Share my books with your friends.

Lots of Love

Lady Prim

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 208 28
OH MY GOD! There's nothing quite like being trapped with the one man you can't stand .. egotistic, pompous, and brutal. He was the epitome of opulen...
1.4M 33.9K 26
"I can't do this ! This is wrong !" she exclaimed loudly, trying to prove her point. "Miracle, I really don't have time for this. I am...
1.6K 64 42
"Luke Parker?...Right?" "I've been on dates, I can assure you that. However, I've only been on first dates because they never called me or checked on...
1.7M 50.6K 55
Highest ranking Millionaires No 6 (03-3-19) Deal No 3 (23-3-19) Feisty No 13 (05-6-19) ---------------------------------------------------------- ...