Hello, Ms.Jackson

By Mommy_milkers25-8

Madelyn's POV Was I wrong for telling her I couldn't hear through the walls even though I can hear the buzzin... More

Stairs.
fifty shades of- what is that!?
woop-woop that's the sound of the police
U-Haul lesbians.
furniture? stolen. clothes? stolen. heart? stolen.
cock... I mean cocktail strainer!
who's your daddy.
Party in the USA
volcano 😉
marry me?
karen
you're sister is hot though.
f is for friends who do stuff together.
it's getting hot in here I wanna...where yo clothes at?
finally smut!
monster in law.
chapter 54 (acotar reference)
The other woman?
hate sex? no I dont hate sex. no, do you want hate sex? yes.
I'll be needing stitches.
short people have short fuses
smut chapter! 😉
not another one.
the deal
on your knees.
if I lay here, if I just lay here.
to be loved.
who willingly runs?
Bee Gees
cockroaches and auctions
Good Girl.
party's in kitchens
replaceable
to good at goodbyes
mamma I'm in love with a criminal.
bet
say it.
bubbles
I wanna commit murder
The Idea.
my sunset
don't hit your sister
sex and cuddles.
doggy...pile
- .... . / -.. . .- -.. / .-- .. .-.. .-.. / .-. .. ... . / -- .- -.-- -... .
she's leaving me
broken locks
hello
goodbye
you have four eyes.
she the dad? yay or nay
apologies with ukuleles.

sexually frustrated.

6.4K 174 57
By Mommy_milkers25-8

Madelyn and I spent most of the day in her room just laying in bed and she even turned on some movies.

It was peaceful until she left to get food and I heard music blasting in the hallway right outside the door.

I was about to get up to check it out but the door was pushed open and music flooded the room and Evelyn came sliding in wearing a pair of white boxers, a white button up, and white long socks and I knew none of that belonged to her meaning she's been through Madelyns closet and this has happened before and didn't end well.

"It might seem crazy what I'm about to say" she sang with the song bobbing her head and danced her way over to the dresser and took Madelyns sunglasses and put them on and turned her head to look at me.

She pushed the glasses to the bottom of her nose looking me up and down with a smirk. I raised a brow at her and she slid them back up and danced her way over to me and put her hand out for me to grab.

"Come on Sam dance with me" she encouraged and I sighed before grabbing her hand and she pulled me out of bed almost making me fall with the force behind it. She put a hand on my waist and the other held onto my hand as she literally slung me around and I couldn't help but laugh.

"Are you on your meds?" I asked her.

"Nope, they take away my sparkle" she said and spun me around then pulled me into her.

"Did you even bring them?"

"Nope, Madelyn forgot to tell me to and I'm not going to remember those tiny things"

"So your ADHD is going to be like this the entire trip"

"Who knows" she laughed.

"Are those my clothes?" I heard from the door and the music cut off and Evelyn froze and looked down at me.

She mouthed the word help to me.

"What did I tell you last time you took my clothes?"

Evelyn slowly looked over to Madelyn and smiled at her "oh hello sister, I didn't see you there. The funniest thing happened I came in here to ask you a question and Sam just threw these clothes at me and told me to put them on and you know I could never tell her no. It's my greatest weakness"

"She told you to wear my sim glasses too didn't she?"

Evelyn nodded and pulled the sunglasses off and hooked them onto my shirt.

"What'd I tell you would happen if I caught you stealing my clothes again?"

"Something along the lines of murder and torture and paying rent or even living on the street"

Madelyn hummed and came into the room and locked the door and Evelyn turned so I was out between them.

"Yeah well it's funny I've been in the mood for a bit of violence so this works perfectly" Madelyn said and I could've sworn I heard Evelyn gulp.

"Let's talk this out like grown ups, no need for violence" Evelyn said with a smile trying to reason with her sister.

Madelyn took off after Evelyn but Evelyn pushed me into Madelyn and screamed sorry before running to the door and screaming the entire time she worked on that lock and I thought Madelyn had her for a second but she got out just in time and I could hear her yelling down the hall.

I sighed and rubbed my head walking to the door "Madelyn don't hurt your sister" I said walking towards where the screaming was coming from.

I seen Evelyn running down the stairs and Madelyn was right on her heels "Madelyn!" I said sternly and they both stopped and looked up at me "Evelyn go get into your own clothes and don't touch your sister's and Madelyn get your ass back to the bedroom now and lily I know you're watching so shut the fuck up"

"I didn't even say anything" she said and came out from around the corner looking offended.

"You were going to laugh at them" she just shrugged showing me that she knew I was right.

Madelyn smacked the back of Evelyn's head before starting back up the stairs towards me but when she seen the look I was giving her she stopped and rolled her eyes and looked at her sister "I'm sorry for hitting you" she said then ce up the stairs and walked past me.

"Evelyn behave or I'll send for your medicine"

"Yes ma'am. We should start calling you mommy Sam"

"I wouldn't be opposed to the idea" I said and smirked at her and she smiled.

I walked back to the room and once I got inside I shut and locked the door "you never returned with my food" I told Madelyn walking over to the bottom of the bed.

"I put it in the oven"

"What is it?"

"Pizza"

"I can do pizza" I said and leaned over putting my hands on the bed.

"I figured"

"You know so well how to read me sometimes"

"I know"

"...sometimes. other times you're just a complete idiot to any signals"

"I wouldn't say I'm an idiot to your signals, I'd say I'm really good at reading you"

"Would you now?" I asked and started crawling up the bed towards her.

"I would"

"Like 69% of the time?"

"No I'd say about 99.9%"

I hummed and crawled into her lap. "99.9% huh?"

"Yup"

"Okay how am I feeling now then?"

"Um...tired maybe, you want cuddles"

"I do?"

"Yup"

"Okay, what else?"

"Annoyed that I hit my sister but in my defense I've warned her about that"

"Okay" I said and grabbed her hands and put them on my hips. "What else am I feeling?"

"Hungry because the food is taking forever"

"I think I am hungry but I'm not sure if it's pizza I want right now"

"I thought you said pizza was good. What else would you suggest?"

"Kiss me and I'll tell you" I said and leaned down and she gave me a quick peck.

"Okay now what is it you want to eat?"

"Are you serious?"

"What I need to know so I can get it ready"

"Madelyn"

"Yes?"

"I'm trying to f-"

"Oh shit!" She said and flipped us over and got up running out of the room.

"What the fuck?" I got out of bed and seen Evelyn walking by so I grabbed her arm and pulled her down the hall to her room and sat her on the bed and climbed into her lap and put her exactly how I had Madelyn "what am I feeling?"

"Horny"

"Yes! God so it's fucking obvious why can't she see that damn it" I yelled and got up and walked back to the bedroom and sat back down where Madelyn left me.

I waited about ten minutes before she came back in with two plates with pizza on it.

She smiled when she saw me "I know you said no pizza but it's done but if you don't want it then I'll go make something else"

"Pizzas fine"

"You sure? You don't sound so happy about it"

"Madelyn sit down"

"Okay" she said and came and sat next to me on the bed.

"I was trying to have sex with you"

"I know"

"What?"

"Yeah you sitting on my dick is a very obvious hint"

"You knew!"

"Yup. I'm not a dumbass Sam, I literally run my own company. I know how to read people and I know when someone is trying to fuck me"

"You bitch!" I yelled and hit her arm making her laugh.

"I thought we weren't allowed to hit each other"

"You're not allowed to hit your sister"

"So I can hit you?"

"Go ahead and try and I'll cut that little guy between your legs off"

"Always so violent"

"Well that's what happens when I'm not getting the satisfaction I need"

"You literally have sex on the daily"

"I know and it messes with my schedule if a day gets skipped"

"Were you this horny when I first met you?"

"Oh yeah I was just a bit more tame about it and I wasn't getting it daily but then I started getting it daily and it's your problem now"

"I wouldn't really call that a problem if I have the solution"

"Yeah? And what's your solution?"

"Cutting you off completely"

"You really think you're the only one I fuck? I've got hoes"

"Okay and I'll tell them not to"

"Like they'll listen to you. It's me we're talking about"

"You're hot but you're not that hot"

"Excuse me!?"

"I'm joking. Why else do you think I keep you around"

"Okay sleep with one eye open tonight"

"Who said there's going to be any sleeping at all?" She asked and reached over cupping my jaw and pulling me closer "matter of fact you're right. I do need my sleep" she said and let go of me.

"I'm going to commit murder"

"You'll survive five minutes without sex"

"I hate you"

"I love you too Sam" she said and smiled at me. She reached over putting her hand on my thigh.

"If you tease me I will cut your fingers off and shove them so far up your ass you'll be couching them out"

She pulled her hand away and I nodded "that's what I thought"

She turned the movie we were watching back on and I sat back eating my pizza even though I'd rather be getting eaten but whatever.

When we finished she took the plates back downstairs while I was left by myself.

That's never a good idea.

I sat up and pulled my shirt off then pushed my pants off and threw them to the side and got under the covers.

When she came back she looked straight to the TV and watched it the entire way back to bed.

"Is it cold?" She teased.

"Very"

She just hummed and didn't even bother getting under them with me.

This bitch.

"Come under with me" I tried to encourage her.

"But it's hot in here"

"Then go turn down the ac and get under here with me"

She looked over at me finally looking away from the TV "fine" she said and got up and went out into the hallway.

She came back and gasped "wait he died!?"

I looked to the TV and seen that I missed it. "Damn it!"

"What happened I literally just left for one second"

"I don't know I was paying attention to you"

"I wasn't even in here to pay attention to"

"You're telling me"

"Rewind it"

"But it's cold you do it"

She came over and rewinded the movie and sat next to me but didn't even get under the blanket.

I swear I'm going to go back in time and pull that trigger and shoot her.

Very slowly she made her way under the blanket. "Am I supposed to act surprised that you're naked? I seen your clothes on the floor. I would've prefered you put them in the basket though I might've actually gave in if you did but instead you threw them on the floor"

"Oh come on" I said throwing my head into her shoulder "I want to have sex please just fuck me already"

"Nah"

"Fine" I said and yanked the blanket to myself and got up leaving the room and I seen her smile at me as I left.

I went and found Evelyn. She was in her room on the floor solving a puzzle.

"Hey Evelyn" I said leaning against the door.

"Look! Madelyn gave me a puzzle!"

"Evelyn I'm naked" I said and she looked up at me and I smiled.

"Wow. As hot as ever but I'm like really close to solving this so sorry but it's going to have to wait just a minute. I'm sorry"

"You have two pieces connected"

"Yeah but once you start connecting it's going go like a chain reaction and you won't stop so technically I'm really close to solving it"

"Okay" I said and left.

I found Lilith in the kitchen and dropped the blanket and she smiled "hot"

"Wanna have sex?" I asked her

"Fuck yes" she said and I smiled and she came over to me and kissed me but then pulled away "but"

"No, no buts"

"Evelyn invited me to do puzzles with her she said as long as I don't touch hers then I can be in the room with her and do my own and she had an extra and I'm already late so I'm gonna have to rain check"

"No, please"

"Sorry" she said and kissed me again before leaving the room and grabbed all the snacks she could from the room except for me.

I grabbed the blanket and went back up to Madelyn "you fucking bitch"

"You missed a good part want me to rewind?"

"...whatever" I said and went back into bed with her. Am I happy? Hell no but am I going to miss a good plot twist? Also no.

Arebearou : here's your spot to cuss me out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.8K 521 25
A vampire who has given up on love at last have a shot at happiness? Can a woman with secrets of her own embrace, accept, and love the mysterious wom...
203K 5.6K 34
"Oh Cmon London! It's not that bad! She's just there to help and protect you! After all there are people coming after me and I wanna make sure your o...
13.3K 222 65
𝐍𝐀𝐎𝐌𝐈 It was bad enough working in a bakery with karens, but being an assistant is probably worse. Working at Cyber Tech is like highschool all...
55 5 8
I had never fit in anywhere. If you had white hair and freakishly bright silver eyes, that people swear swirls sometimes, that'd be a pretty difficul...