Hello, Ms.Jackson

Por Mommy_milkers25-8

Madelyn's POV Was I wrong for telling her I couldn't hear through the walls even though I can hear the buzzin... M谩s

Stairs.
fifty shades of- what is that!?
woop-woop that's the sound of the police
U-Haul lesbians.
furniture? stolen. clothes? stolen. heart? stolen.
cock... I mean cocktail strainer!
who's your daddy.
Party in the USA
volcano 馃槈
marry me?
karen
you're sister is hot though.
f is for friends who do stuff together.
it's getting hot in here I wanna...where yo clothes at?
finally smut!
monster in law.
chapter 54 (acotar reference)
The other woman?
hate sex? no I dont hate sex. no, do you want hate sex? yes.
I'll be needing stitches.
short people have short fuses
smut chapter! 馃槈
not another one.
the deal
on your knees.
if I lay here, if I just lay here.
to be loved.
who willingly runs?
Bee Gees
cockroaches and auctions
Good Girl.
party's in kitchens
replaceable
to good at goodbyes
mamma I'm in love with a criminal.
bet
say it.
bubbles
I wanna commit murder
The Idea.
my sunset
don't hit your sister
sex and cuddles.
sexually frustrated.
- .... . / -.. . .- -.. / .-- .. .-.. .-.. / .-. .. ... . / -- .- -.-- -... .
she's leaving me
broken locks
hello
goodbye
you have four eyes.
she the dad? yay or nay
apologies with ukuleles.

doggy...pile

6.9K 171 194
Por Mommy_milkers25-8

I woke up still in Evelyn's arms and it was the most peaceful thing ever.

I turned to face her and saw that she was already awake. When she knew she was caught she couldn't help but smile "morning"

"Were you watching me?"

"I was, did you know you snore when you sleep."

"No I don't"

"You do. Like a man"

"Shut up" I said and dug my face into her chest "say it again and I'll bite you"

She laughed and squeezed me until it knocked the breath out of me and I started tapping on her shoulder and she rolled us over and laid on top of me.

"Evelyn! I just woke up give me a minute" I whined making her laugh.

She dropped all her weight on me and i sucked it a breath "Evelyn!"

I heard a knock on the door and thanked God for my savior.

Madelyn walked in and seen her sister "help" I pleaded.

She came in and shut the door and walked over to us. "I think we all need to have a conversation"

She climbed on top of Evelyn sitting on her then laying back and facing the ceiling "get off fatass!" Evelyn yelled.

"I'm dying" I said getting out as much breath as I could.

"You'll survive long enough" Madelyn said.

Evelyn laughed and leaned her head into my shoulder as Madelyn stayed with her back against her sisters.

"Sam, marry me"

I froze and I felt Evelyn tense up a bit "no, marry me. I'm more interesting"

"Technically I can't marry anyone-"

"Because she's already married" lily said coming into the room. She walked over to the pile and climbed on top of Madelyn and I seen her smirk down at her.

The added weight made it hard to breath "fat asses" I said as best as I could.

"Sam is married to me so technically she can't marry any of you. And why would she want that? I get that you're hot but you're not that hot. Maybe she just likes the dick but hates men so we are convenient"

"Lily" i warned.

"It's okay, I'm done. Go ahead and continue your conversation I'll just be sitting right here" she said and smiled at Madelyn before scooting back a bit then pausing "now I feel why she likes you so much"

Madelyn didn't back down instead she just ignored her.

"Divorce her" Madelyn said looking right at lily.

Lily smiled and leaned in close to Madelyn and their lips were a couple inches apart "I'll oy divorce Sam if you agree to marry me instead"

"Lily" I warned.

"I'm being serious. If I cant marry you then I want her hand in marriage, she's cute. She'd be fun to break"

"I'll pass"

Lily hummed and got even closer "not for long you won't. Eventually you're need for Sam to be claimed as yours is going to get overwhelming but you can't have her because she'll always belong to me"

"This is awkward" Evelyn whispered in my ear.

"Lily and Madelyn, enough. Both of you out now"

Lily gave Madelyn a quick peck on the lips before getting up and walking out of the room "I'll see you in a minute lady's, and Sam" she paused to look back at me "I'll be ready to go home whenever you are unless Maddy baby decides to take your place and let her sister have you" she said then walked out

"I'm okay with that" Evelyn said and Madelyn got up and smacked her sister in the back of the head.

"Oww! Sam!"

"Madelyn don't hit her, she was joking"

"No I wasn't"

Evelyn's shirt was grabbed and her eyes went wide as she was pulled off the bed and she let out a yell as she hit the floor. I gave Madelyn a 'seriously' look and she rolled her eyes and reached down grabbing me and picking me up bridal style and carrying me out of the room "I hate your wife"

"I know you do but I need you to get along and also to stop hurting your sister"

"Sam"

"What?"

"Stop taking"

"Bitch-"

I was cut off by her dropping my legs scaring me but I didn't even have time to scream before I was being pushed against the wall and her lips were on mine. "Shut up Sam"

"Okay" I whispered and reconnected our lips.

She picked me up by my thighs and carried me to her room not even breaking the kiss.

She kicked the door shut behind her and walked me over to the bed and laid me down and leaned over me "I want you sam"

"I want you too"

"No Sam. I mean I want you, I want you as mine. Fuck the others. I want you as mine and only mine. Leave your wife and be with me instead, break whatever it is you call it that you have with my sister and be mine"

"Madelyn"

"Sam"

"...I don't know if I can"

She let me go and stood up looking up at the ceiling "I don't know what to do with you anymore sam"

"What-"

"I don't fucking understand you!" She yelled and looked down at me. I sat up looking at her and I could see her holding everything in her back. "I-... I am trying so hard with you because you came into my fucking life and completely wrecked everything. I had people who I slept with and didn't have any emotional involvement with! Then you come in and I fall head over heels for you but you start fucking my sister! I'd rather have you fucking her then lose you so I let it happen. I wish I didn't! If I wouldn't put a stop to it then and there then this wouldn't be a problem! Evelyn has always gotten everything she wanted because she's the not fucked up sister and yes I am fucked up but it's because of me taking all of it my entire life and protecting her from it! I am so tired of putting myself last to protect her! I want to put myself first and I want you!" She yelled pacing the room.

"It's not that simple. Do you really think if it was then I would still be doing this!? It's because how you're acting right now that I keep her around. She knows how to act and how to treat me but all you do it lash out at me!"

"I am trying to tell you how I feel! This is all I know, I've never had to do this before! I don't know how to express these feelings" she said and I seen tears start to form in her eyes "I am trying to be like Evelyn because everyone loves her. She likes physical touch an cute romantic things while I don't like being touched out of nowhere and I'll buy roses but I've never been given movie and pajamas dates how am I supposed to even know that's a thing!? People always gives those to Evelyn because that's what she always wanted but I did too! But that's to bad because I was stuck at home while mother beat me into shape! Did you know I was never given a birthday party? Evelyn's birthday is three weeks after mine but once she was born all the money for parties were saved for her not that we were going to bruise our savings with two birthday partys. But I didn't need one because I didn't like any of that stuff at least that's how my mother told I felt. So I stopped liking them and started hating gifts and parties"

"Madelyn"

"It's not fair!" She yelled. "I want people to love me like they love her. She stole my life away from me and I wasn't allowed to say anything about it or I'd be ungrateful. I just wish I could be like her, and show that I do care like she does"

"Madelyn. Look at me"

She closed her eyes and turned around so I stood up and walked over to her turning her around "Madelyn please look at me" I said quietly and she opened her eyes but looked at the ceiling "I'm going to hug you and it's okay to cry" she didn't tell me to stop so I wrapped my arms around her and a sob broke out of her and she kept her arms limp at her side "it's okay to hug me back if you want to"

Her arms came up and wrapped themselves around me and I held her as she cried into my shoulder.

"I don't want you to be like Evelyn. I want you to be like you I just wish you'd be more open with me... You're still learning to love Madelyn and I'm so happy that you are and I am so proud of you for how far you've come. Give me a week to get everything figured out then I'll give you an answer okay?"

She held me tighter "are you leaving me again?"

"No I'm staying right here"

"And if you choose Lilith?"

"...then you'll find love again and you'll have to let me go. I have full faith that you could, find someone who understands that you need encouragement and help loving. Open yourself up and don't try to be like Evelyn because you don't know how she actually feels and you're trying to match the unknown. Just be yourself and everyone will love you"

"Not you"

"I will always love you, even if I do go with lily. You will always have a spot in my heart and I'll love you through it all I'll just have to put some of that love back into my marriage. Okay?"

She nodded into my shoulder.

"Breakfast or bed?" I asked her.

"Bed" she answered quietly so I walked up to the bed and held onto her as she fell back asleep and I didn't leave her side even once.

I should throw her a birthday party on her birthday.

AN: okay so I know I'm late and I am so sorry but I've started a job and it is trying to kill me but I'm starting to work out more energy and not sleep when I have the time so I hope to start getting better time management and working on this a bit more.

I'll be ending it soon so now that there's a new player I'll ask again who do we want to end up with.

I wish you all luck, I love you and goodnight because I'm tired 😁

Arebearou  since you always have something to say I'll give you your own spot to curse me out right here.

Seguir leyendo

Tambi茅n te gustar谩n

203K 5.6K 34
"Oh Cmon London! It's not that bad! She's just there to help and protect you! After all there are people coming after me and I wanna make sure your o...
424 46 22
A not so perfect fairytale love story of a Jock and a Bitch---minus the Nerd. --- I quickly took hold of my long gown and semi-run the short stairs t...
5.3K 45 25
"You are nothing without me. I gave you the life you have. No one will ever love you but me because only I could love someone like you, someone that...
10.8K 519 25
A vampire who has given up on love at last have a shot at happiness? Can a woman with secrets of her own embrace, accept, and love the mysterious wom...