I swept the stars with ten th...

Por Xiaoshuo_

Lin Li crossed. The good news is: she transmigrated into the daughter of an interstellar chaebol. Sitting on... Más

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74

Chapter 41

187 3 0
Por Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 41

    The laboratory of Teacher Huai in the Institute.

    Teacher Huai has always felt a little dazed recently, and she always seems to forget some things inexplicably.

    Just like now, she is staring blankly at the research materials in front of her, but she has no idea what she is doing for a second.

    Something is not right.

    Is it too busy at work lately? Are you too tired?

    She put down the information in her hand and rubbed her brows.

    Alas, time is running out, but so far she has no clue.

    Just then, there was a knock on the door.

    Immediately, a researcher walked in in a hurry, "Mr. Huai! Come on here! The Gal team has already worked out a plan to stabilize the mental violence!

    " .

    "Yeah, now all the materials have been handed over to the director. The matter is very important, which requires all the research teams to come and see it together! Hurry up!" The

    researchers' faces showed joy, which proved that they were saved!

    However, he saw that Teacher Huai's face was a little bad. Could it be that he has been studying too hard recently?

    Or...you feel a little unhappy that you haven't researched it yourself?

    Ah! His expression changed, and he thought that these researchers really had 800 eyes.

    He was different, he was simply happy that the project was a success!

    Teacher Huai was really shocked, she had to hurry to see what happened!

    ...

    This news quickly drifted into everyone's ears like snowflakes, and an exciting atmosphere surged throughout the institute for a while.

    The researchers who arrived first also kept surrounding Gal, complimenting him.

    "This is really young and promising!"

    "As expected of the genius of the Bruce family!"

    "Everyone in the interstellar space should thank you this time, you saved everyone!"

    "It's amazing!"

    Gal said on the surface The appearance of the deputy is too modest, but in fact, his heart has long been happy.

    Although I don't know where the memory card fell last night, what does that mean?

    He has indeed researched methods and medicines to stabilize and control mental violence, but at best the methods are somewhat disgraceful.

    After all, in the face of the threat of death, what is this sacrifice?

    If it weren't for him, everyone would have to wait to die when the Zerg came!

    At this moment, a message suddenly popped out of his star brain.

    For a moment, his face turned gloomy.

    This frightened the people around, what happened?

    Gal's expression... Could it be that something happened?

    It seemed that he suddenly realized his gaffe, Gal quickly put on that fake face, and started chatting with everyone again, as if what happened just now didn't exist.

    Then he found an excuse to leave and walked to the unmanned room.

    He opened Star Brain and made a phone call to Natasha.

    "Come over now, the address is the first room on the left on the second floor."

    Natasha agreed over the phone.

    The room seemed to be completely isolated from the hustle and bustle of the outside world. He didn't turn on the lights, and his gloomy figure stood there quietly.

    Who is it?

    The memory card you picked up only wanted Natasha to do a favor?

    How can Natasha help? Her hypnotic abilities?

    Just then, Natasha opened the door and came in.

    "What's the matter with me? Shouldn't you be outside to accept everyone's congratulations?"

    Natasha was really puzzled.

    "Someone called me just now, and she found our memory card from last night. She promised not to leak it out, but on the condition that you do me a favor."

    Gal explained.

    "What?" Natasha's green eyes were full of shock, and she said subconsciously: "It's that simple? It won't be a lie!"

    Gal pulled his tie irritably and said impatiently: "I How do you know! Anyway, just do a favor, and when they arrive, you'll know who it is."

    Natasha didn't dare to offend Gal any more, and the two remained silent in the room.

    Time passed by minute by minute.

    The researchers who came from outside were looking at Gal's submission and the key person.

    Although the research process was poorly written, the little green potion bottle on the table seemed to have some kind of magic.

    Is this one of the important media that can help psychic violence become stable?

    For a time, people's eyes were full of greed, if only they could get the green potion to experiment.

    But this Gal didn't know where he went. They looked everywhere and couldn't find it. The protagonist was not there. How could they want something?

    Although Gal was not there, the project leader was there. Seeing that everyone was almost there, he cleared his throat and stood on the high platform.

    "Today, I'm asking everyone to come and verify with me whether the solution submitted by the Gal team is effective."

    As soon as his words came out, the people below became quiet.

    "Now we are going to start the experimental process. According to Gal's research data, this bottle of green potion is the key."

    He raised the green potion in his hand.

    "As we all know, after the mental violence occurs, our mental power level will rise rapidly, and after reaching the peak, it will drop rapidly until it falls to the worst F level."

    "And the best time to take this bottle of medicine is mental violence. The period of time when the mental power level rapidly climbed."

    "Next, we will invite voluntary experimenters to test on the spot!"

    As soon as the voice fell, a young man appeared on the high platform.

    He's the experimenter tonight.

    However, there was no fear or worry on his face, and he had already been informed of all the risks and precautions.

    And he has also seen the last experimenter, and he is in very good condition.

    He believes that he can also, and it is even possible to greatly improve the level of spiritual power!

    So he calmly closed his eyes and waited for the mental violence to be triggered.

    The people below are also watching this experiment attentively. Can this become a key scene in history?

    ...

    While everyone's attention was focused on the outside, Gal and Natasha finally appeared.

    It was Lin Li and the others.

    Because Teacher Huai was a little guilty, he was also a little unbelievable: "It turned out to be you!"

    "Don't be so surprised, don't talk nonsense, Natasha will see you next."

    Lin Li didn't want to do more with them . Greetings, she wanted to quickly test whether this method could be successful, so she pushed her teammates in front of Natasha.

    As a tool person, Natasha glanced at Gal very acquainted, and he did not object.

    Ju Yang and the others were also a little dizzy. Although they didn't know what Lin Li was trying to do, they were still very obedient.

    So next, Natasha easily hypnotized several people.

    Gal looked inexplicable beside him, is it that simple?

    He stared at Lin Li thoughtfully, but he didn't expect that there was such a side hidden behind this woman.

    She even dared to threaten him. Does this mean that she has already seen the contents of the memory card?

    Gal felt hatred in his heart, and he would never give his spiritual potion to these people.

    Oh yes, Gal thought of one thing.

    I'm afraid these people don't know what their teacher is, right?

    If I let them know about their beloved teacher...

    No, I'd better cooperate with Teacher Huai and kick them out of the institute directly!

    At this time, the simulator in Lin Li's mind raised an alarm, indicating that her teammates were in danger.

    In the next second, I suddenly remembered the prompt:

    "Ding! The automatic protection function has been triggered, and the shielding awareness has been restored."

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

4.7M 299K 108
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
14.3K 188 7
小美人鱼的星际日常 Author: 黑猫白白 Not my story
37.5K 496 16
Extreme heat, earthquakes, extreme cold, eternal day, eternal night, heavy rain, insect plagues, zombies... In the six years of the last days, after...
13.6K 171 71
Author: Xi Daqin Category: Time Travel and Rebirth NovelsStatus: Completed Yu Xue bought a house in full in her senior year. She shared this happy ev...