Stalking Mr. Cupid (DA series...

Da MedievalTomboy

"Sir Cacao, what is the different between love and romance?" The devotion in her eyes is as bright as hundred... Altro

Things to Know
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Epilogue
Cracking Mr. Codehead

Chapter 20

112 14 0
Da MedievalTomboy

Anete Point of View

I sighed for the nth time in the last half an hour.

I don't know the sighs came out of me were of distressed ones or pleasant ones; or maybe both.

Distressed because a date on a mudflat is tiring and pleasant because as tiring as it is, it is kind of fun and romantic as well.

With him, everything is romantic!

And so, after we donned on respective work wear suitable for mudflats, we proceeded to search, dig and get clams, shrimps and other tidal fish.

"Actually, mudflat – date of muddy romance, was on the emergency list to replace if any of our dates were to go wrong. But since I spilled most of my place, we have to use my emergency list." He beamed as he pulled out another clam from the pit and threw in his basket.

"Emergency list? How many types of dates are listed in it?" I asked but my focus is on the small spade in my hand that I'm trying to put in the mud and dig out.

For the first six times, I either ended up falling on my butt or the mud water splashed refreshingly on my face. I tried to clean myself but after the sixth time, I accepted the result.

I will fall and get dirty more so why bother?

I have been squatting down for a half hour now, I wanted to stand up and stretch a bit but I couldn't feel my legs.

However, it was all forgotten when I got hold of my first produce, a baby shrimp, only the size of a manicured finger nail.

"Currently, three hundred and seventy nine plans and I'm still adding." The spade and shrimp in my hands fell and I looked at Cacao as if I heard something ridiculous.

Close to four hundred date plans?

"Are you trying for the best human vending machine for dating plans? Why do you have so many?" A chuckle left my mouth when I still couldn't get the number out of my head.

"Of course for long term purpose." He smiled at briefly at me and went back to digging.

He was right beside me, his arm touching mine every now and them and his butt touching mine occasionally. I won't say I was electrified by the mere touch like a cliché girl but he has the power to stir chaos inside me.

Damn, him and his sexiness even in this place.

"Oh."

"Do you know why I brought you here for our first date?" He asked after moment's silence.

This time, he turned and looked straight at me with something between affection and sincerity. I shook my head slowly and to be honest, even I want to know what kind of date this is.

Aren't dates or courting activities are supposed to take place in restaurants, lounges, malls, amusement parks and so on?

This is first time seeing someone court his love interest by inviting her to a mudflat promising heaps of work.

"I want to shred everything between us."

"Excuse – me?" I coughed when he said 'everything'.

"Yes. Being conscious of each other on useless things is worst in relationships. So shredding it from the very first time is good." He said and suddenly beamed mischievously at me.

Suddenly my cheek met something wet and realized that he blemished my skin with the wet mud. "Cacao!" I exclaimed and tried to wipe it out but he caught both of my arms and stopped me from doing so.

"Now, I've seen you in one of your not-so-good appearance and I still have the same affection I had a minute ago." Hearing him, I stopped struggling.

Is he trying to make me fall for him to uncontrollable heights?

I had a very small smile on my lips but a brighter blush on my cheeks. If it wasn't for the mud, he could easily see it.

He is trying to race my heart until it explodes.

Evil Cacao!

"Oh but I did not say I was shy to show you my not-so-good appearance." I teased, trying to control the heat energy producing between us.

"I know that when I saw you confident enough to show that pimple on your chin." He nodded understandingly.

Pimple? Where?

Oh no!

I immediately touched my chin trying to accidently cover it with mud. Cacao laughed at me and gave me a teasing crooked smile. "Sure." And kissed me on lips.

Just like that, we teased back and forth for the next three hours, all the while he taught me how to use the spade and look for seafood.

We finally collected two baskets of seafood with majority of clams and big sized shrimps and some fishes and crabs.

Cacao sent them to one of the kitchen employees and asked her to prepare snacks with them for club night while I went to shower again before going to the club.

Music, drinks and seafood; I'm excited for this special family club night.

I want to know how this club operates only for family, suitable for all ages. I heard even kids are allowed here.

"Where have you been?" Just I came out of my room, Ilaria walked to me and asked. She has just returned from spending relaxing time on seashore with others.

"On a date." I said with a wink.

"With Cacao?"

"Of course!"

"Wow! It seems you are finally having a go with him. Great. I'm happy for you. If only Devon is not so hard to approach." She said the last line with a sad sigh.

I can understand. Unlike Cacao who is very easy to approach, that intelligence government officer is hart nut to crack.

However, I did see a small spark of something good in Devon's eyes a few times. It happened rarely, but I did notice it.

"Fortunately, unlike me, you are pretty active with an infinite will power in chasing him. You know, I've never seen you so obsessed over something or someone like this until now. Hell, even this side of yours is new to me." I giggled a little giving her a pat on her shoulder.

"I know. I'm planning to waste no amount of effort or time here to create a little more place for myself in his heart. With Sir Cacao's advices, I'm sure I will have Devon one day." Ilaria had few boyfriends before but she was never this serious or in blindly love with them.

"Almonds are surely fruits but not dry at all." I and Ilaria said together in a low whisper.

Soon Frazer Almond announced that the club is ready for the night and we are welcome to enjoy. We were led to the club and the moment we walked inside, I have my mouth hung low. When I looked at Ilaria beside me, even she has her mouth wide open.

Heck, even Zorion is gaping at the place we are currently standing in.

"Beautiful, isn't it?" A familiar and a lovely voice whispered in my ear from behind. I glanced back at Cacao and nodded with a smile.

Beautiful indeed but also – different.

The club stood overseeing the sea through the glass walls. It's a big place to be honest, with several tables, large dance floor, a bar with all kinds of drinks – both alcoholic and non-alcoholic. On the other side of it is a gambling place with several tables and games.

But this is not what made this different from other clubs. It's the décor and the feel of the club.

The whole club is in folk themed. The cloth decoration over the walls along with the painting and art looked so old-ish but good. Wind chimes made of sea shells and wooden pieces hung around creating a mesmerizing feel.

Even the dining tables and chairs are in folklore style. It's so colorful but not tackily so. In the DJ area, even the music system and headphones gave a woodsy appearance.

Now I understand why we are wearing long flowy dresses.

"Good evening little ones, ladies, gentlemen and some not so gentle brooding men!" Frazer hollered gaining claps, whistles and hoots from everyone.

"The evening is still young, let's forget every bad memory, every tension and any negativity out of the door and enjoy the evening until we lost our minds." Again, Frazer gained grand reaction from everyone.

"The drinks will be served shortly, the first song to the start the evening will be played now. Those who think they have moves, move. Those who have no moves, move. Everyone the dance flooooorrrrr!"

With that said, before the music was on, Cacao held my hand and dragged me to the dance floor just like every couple did.

"The first song is for our Cacao and Anete, whishing them a great courting time and a happy future together!" And the music was on.

Acaricia mi ensueño

El suave murmullo de tu suspirar ~~~

Uh?

Before I could guess what song it is, Cacao pulled me into his arms and started to dance just like every other person on the dance floor.

Cómo ríe la vida

Si tus ojos negros me quieren mirar

Y si es mío el amparo

De tu risa leve

Que es como un cantar

Ella quieta mi herida

Todo, todo se olvida ~~~

A folk song?

~*~*~*~*~*~

Hello Sweeties,

Next chapter is here. Enjoy!

What do you think about the chapter? Boring?

A mudflat date. Anyone want to try?

Your views on their growing affection?

What do you think about the family club? A folk themed club!

Who wants to see and enjoy such club?

Will Ilaria be able to get Devon's affection fully?

Please shower me with votes and comments.

Share my books with your friends.

Lots of Love

Lady Prim

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

1.4M 33.9K 26
"I can't do this ! This is wrong !" she exclaimed loudly, trying to prove her point. "Miracle, I really don't have time for this. I am...
2.6K 1.2K 63
( book 1 in #Raveneve series) 🎙️ "So, there I was, Eve Josephine Dale, the heiress to the Dale fortune, trying to navigate life with the grace of a...
1.6K 64 42
"Luke Parker?...Right?" "I've been on dates, I can assure you that. However, I've only been on first dates because they never called me or checked on...
18.5K 409 24
"Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind, and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind" ⎯ William Shakespeare This story is about Cupid, The...