Hello, Ms.Jackson

By Mommy_milkers25-8

Madelyn's POV Was I wrong for telling her I couldn't hear through the walls even though I can hear the buzzin... More

Stairs.
fifty shades of- what is that!?
woop-woop that's the sound of the police
U-Haul lesbians.
furniture? stolen. clothes? stolen. heart? stolen.
cock... I mean cocktail strainer!
who's your daddy.
Party in the USA
volcano πŸ˜‰
marry me?
karen
you're sister is hot though.
f is for friends who do stuff together.
it's getting hot in here I wanna...where yo clothes at?
finally smut!
monster in law.
chapter 54 (acotar reference)
The other woman?
hate sex? no I dont hate sex. no, do you want hate sex? yes.
I'll be needing stitches.
short people have short fuses
smut chapter! πŸ˜‰
not another one.
the deal
on your knees.
if I lay here, if I just lay here.
to be loved.
who willingly runs?
Bee Gees
cockroaches and auctions
Good Girl.
party's in kitchens
replaceable
to good at goodbyes
mamma I'm in love with a criminal.
bet
say it.
bubbles
I wanna commit murder
The Idea.
my sunset
don't hit your sister
doggy...pile
sexually frustrated.
- .... . / -.. . .- -.. / .-- .. .-.. .-.. / .-. .. ... . / -- .- -.-- -... .
she's leaving me
broken locks
hello
goodbye
you have four eyes.
she the dad? yay or nay
apologies with ukuleles.

sex and cuddles.

9.4K 211 74
By Mommy_milkers25-8

I walked into the room that was connected to the bathroom and Madelyn was right on my heels.

When I walked in I didn't miss the woman standing in the room. "Still look as hot as the last time I seen you" lily said looking me up and down.

Madelyn came and stood Infront of me to block her view but I stepped out anyways and walked to the closet and I felt both womens eyes on me watching me.

They've both already seen me naked before so them watching doesn't bother me. I've fucked both of them and lily has been places even Madelyn and Evelyn together haven't.

She starts to follow me into the closet but Madelyn blocks the door. "Sam we should have a conversation"

"Yes we should"

"You can talk to her later she's busy" Madelyn said.

"Madelyn it's fine, go downstairs I'll be okay"

"Bu-"

"Madelyn please don't argue with me on this you know this is needed"

She paused for a second and just started at me before just walking away.

When the door shut lily walked into the closet and I started looking through the drawers and started getting dressed as she just stood there "if you're going to talk then talk" I told her and pulled my shirt on over my panties.

"I'm sorry"

I looked over at her and raised a brow "for what exactly?"

"Everything. I fell into a deep depression and started drink after you left and they kil-"

"Do you really have to bring that up" I said cutting her off already pissed off at her.

"Yes, you asked me what I'm sorry about and that's my deepest regret. I am so sorry that I ruined everything I love you Sam and I love him, if I knew they would hurt him then I wouldn't have left him alone. They were looking for me a-"

"THEY'RE ALWAYS LOOKING FOR YOU!!" I screamed at her "we were never safe because of you, I love you but if you think I'm going back to having to watch over my shoulder ever second then you're crazy! You promised me you would keep us safe" I said and the last sentence broke me. A tear fell and she got closer to me and I didn't tell her to stop so she didn't and she didn't until she was Infront of me.

More tears fell and she reached up and wiped them away and put her forehead against mine. "I am so sorry and I'll never be able to apologize enough to show you how sorry I am but I want to try. I still love you Sam and I will never stop because you are mine as I am yours we were made for each other Sam and that ring on your finger proves how much you still care about me. Youre moving on but yet you never took your wedding ring off"

Her free hand went down my arm then she put her fingers through mine. "You died" I cried quietly

"No I didn't, I'm right here Sam. I'm right here and I'm not leaving you again"

Her hand that was on my face started making circles on my cheek and she lifted my head enough so I was looking up at her. She used her hand that was holding mine to put my hand on her waist and brought the other up to her lips and kissed my knuckles and another sob fell at the feeling of her being here and touching me.

I wasnt crying because I didn't want her to touch me I actually missed her touch I still craved it even if I began to forget it and wish for another's but the way she made me feel always left an imprint that I can't completely erase the need for.

"I'm sorry" she said quietly and kept our foreheads together but her lips began to slowly move closer to mine.

I didn't stop her.

I didn't want to stop her.

It began as a slight brush against my lips but neither of us could hold back after just that and all of our old feeling swelled up until they were pouring out and we were grabbing onto each other and pulling the other in trying to get closer but we couldn't.

The shirt that I just put on was being pulled off and my hands were pushing off her leather jacket to reveal her sleeves that I've memorized already and I've actually done one myself.

I pulled her shirt over her head and grabbed her belt loops pulling her closer.

She held my hips and we wouldn't break the kiss, we couldn't we needed more.

I unbuttoned her pants and started to push them down and she helped the rest of the way and got undressed until she was just in her boxers.

She walked us out of the closet and into the bedroom where she laid me down on the bed and I slid off my panties and I didn't need foreplay I just needed her and I needed her now.

She must've felt the same because she pushed off my boxers and I smiled and she didn't even give me time to talk before she started kissing me again and got between my legs lining herself up and not even waiting before she pushed inside of me I moaned into her mouth as she bottomed out inside of me and I felt full. God I need her.

She broke the kiss the put her head into my neck and started thrusting her hips. Her hands went up my sides and up my arms until she put her fingers through mine and held my hands above my head. My legs wrapped around her and every piece of skin thought we could make touch was.

She kept up her pace and I felt an intense feeling in my stomach and I knew what was coming. Her thrust started to get sloppy and I knew she wasn't far behind me.

We kept going but I still felt like it wasn't enough. I pulled my hands from her and wrapped them around her and as my body started to tense I dug my nails into her back and she moaned and got rougher until she started to cum with me.

We rode out our highs then just stayed there like that for who knows how long. I missed her so much.

We didn't stop there as soon as we're were done we started all over again and she didn't pull out once.

We stayed in a way that left every part of ourselves touching each other and when we were done with the last round she never pulled out of me but I didn't care about that right now I loved how she made me feel full.

It was silent for a while until the sound of her kissing my neck started and I tilted my head so she could take what she wanted. "I love you Sam" she said then kissed me again.

"I lo-" I was stopped by a knock at the door and my heart dropped remembering where I was.

"Sam" Madelyn said through the door "we all heard so don't try to act like it didn't just happen but I'm here on Evelyn's behalf she thinks since you're with this asshole then you're going to cancel on her tonight"

"No, of course not"

"You have an hour"

What? I looked over to the window and seen there sun starting to go down. We're we really in here all day?

"Thanks" I told her and heard her walking down the hall. "Shit" I whispered.

Lily leaned up and out of my shoulder to look down at me and she smiled "I've missed you so much" she said then kissed me.

It was out of instinct and I kissed her back.

She went to rock her hips again but I was sore so I put my hands on her hips holding her inside of me "don't move" I told her and she laughed a bit but nodded.

"Should I pull out?"

"It's a bit late to be asking that now" I joked.

"You should go get ready for Evelyn"

"Just give me another minute with you"

"Okay...hey Sam"

"Yeah"

"Will you come home?"

I stayed quiet for a moment to think about it. "I don't know"

"That's not a no so I'm going to keep trying with you Sam and I don't care if you go fuck those other chicks because I know.." she put her hand through my and held my ring in the light "at the end of the day you're still mine and you still love me" she kissed my knuckles and I smiled at her.

"Okay now you can pull out and I'm going to go shower"

She nodded and slowly pulled out and it's like a fucking dam broke and she was holding all the cum in but since she pulled out I started fucking leaking.

She smiled at the sight in front of her laid out and leaned down kissing me.

"I think my back is bleeding" she joked and got up and walked over to the mirror and I seen it and yes indeed it was.

I started getting up and went to the shower "be nice to the others, no fighting, no hitting, don't run your mouth, and don't cause trouble while you're here this is my vacation" I said looking at her and she nodded in agreement so I went and showered.

When I was done I went back to the room to find clean bedsheets making me smile.

Okay now Evelyn's gonna wanna have sex tonight too so why not wear something a bit sexy.

I got my hottest lingerie and threw on an oversized shirt before walking to Evelyn's room and knocking "come in"

I walked in and she took in my outfit and smiled "and here I thought you were gonna cancel on me"

"I could never cancel on you" I said smiling at her.

"Get undressed" she told me.

"Straight to the point then" I joked and did as she asked and locked the door.

She sat on the edge of the bed watching me get undressed and she was smiling.

Once I was out of everything she reached under her pillow and grabbed a pack of underwear throwing them at me "I figured you'd do that" she said as I caught the pack "put one of these on"

They were just basic underwear, the cozy ones tho.

I did what she requested and she grabbed something from under the other pillow throwing it at me and when I caught it the thing unraveled to show a cookie monster footsie.

"Is this some fetish I wasn't made aware of?"

"No just put it in I'm going to go pee real quick" she said then got up and went into the bathroom.

I got dressed and waited for her to come back out and when she did she was in a elmo footsie and she slid into the room with a smile "are we having sex?"

"Nope, I don't want sex from you Sam you're not some whore who I can make appointments with. I want to spend time with you and it's a movie night and I have snacks and comfy outfits and of course.." she said in front of the wall on the bed and opened her arms "cuddles from yours truly"

I couldn't help the smile that grew on my face and walked over to her and got into her arms and she passed me the remote but I just pushed it back towards her. "You pick I'm comfy"

She nodded and we started going through the movies until she ended up picking the princess and the frog.

She pulled bags of chips and some cookies from the side of the bed and opened them taking one.

She offered me one but I leaned up at took a bite out of the one hanging from her mouth.

She smiled and ate the rest of her own cookie before I could take another bite.

We ended up watching cars next and she held me the entire time until we both ended up falling asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

656K 22.3K 42
Who knew my new apartment would be the one beside my new boss. Not only that but turns out he is a incubus which explains all the sex. Damn it! I al...
278K 9.4K 57
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐎𝐧π₯𝐲 π’πžπ«π’πžπ¬ β˜…β˜…β˜… "Stop moving and stay still." "Then tell me where we are going then," I replied, getting annoye...
51 5 8
I had never fit in anywhere. If you had white hair and freakishly bright silver eyes, that people swear swirls sometimes, that'd be a pretty difficul...
144K 717 20
"Then do as I said hottie" She unbolting my trouser which she tossed away smiling at my rod again "Will I be her paid for this or what? I don't under...