Hello, Ms.Jackson

By Mommy_milkers25-8

Madelyn's POV Was I wrong for telling her I couldn't hear through the walls even though I can hear the buzzin... More

Stairs.
fifty shades of- what is that!?
woop-woop that's the sound of the police
U-Haul lesbians.
furniture? stolen. clothes? stolen. heart? stolen.
cock... I mean cocktail strainer!
who's your daddy.
Party in the USA
volcano šŸ˜‰
marry me?
karen
you're sister is hot though.
f is for friends who do stuff together.
it's getting hot in here I wanna...where yo clothes at?
finally smut!
monster in law.
chapter 54 (acotar reference)
The other woman?
hate sex? no I dont hate sex. no, do you want hate sex? yes.
I'll be needing stitches.
short people have short fuses
smut chapter! šŸ˜‰
not another one.
the deal
on your knees.
if I lay here, if I just lay here.
to be loved.
who willingly runs?
Bee Gees
cockroaches and auctions
Good Girl.
party's in kitchens
replaceable
to good at goodbyes
mamma I'm in love with a criminal.
bet
say it.
bubbles
I wanna commit murder
The Idea.
my sunset
sex and cuddles.
doggy...pile
sexually frustrated.
- .... . / -.. . .- -.. / .-- .. .-.. .-.. / .-. .. ... . / -- .- -.-- -... .
she's leaving me
broken locks
hello
goodbye
you have four eyes.
she the dad? yay or nay
apologies with ukuleles.

don't hit your sister

5.9K 195 29
By Mommy_milkers25-8

Madelyn pulled off her shirt leaving on her bra and pulled me into her kissing her.

She walked me backwards until I hit the bed then laid me down.

Evelyn came over and kissed me and Madelyn started pulling my shirt off.

"Nope" I said and fixed my shirt and they looked confused.

I got up and locked the door "we need to talk and I figured this would get us privacy"

"Is it about the woman in my kitchen?" Madelyn asked.

"Lily, yes"

"I thought we were having sex" Madelyn added and Evelyn smacked her in the back of the head.

"Have some respect she doesn't want sex she wants to talk and she's made that clear"

Madelyn smacked her back "don't touch me"

I walked over and smacked both of them "owww, I was defending you" Evelyn whined.

"I know but no hitting" I said and leaned down kissing Evelyn's forehead then wrapping my arms around her and she laid her head on my stomach "lily's my wife"

"So you've said previously"

"She owns a gang" Evelyn added "it all makes so much sense now"

"What does?" I asked her.

"You're kind of shady but it's okay we liked it"

"Of course you did"

Evelyn smiled and wrapped her arms around me trying to get closer.

"I don't know what to do" I admitted.

"Whatever you decide to do we'll be by your side the whole way" Madelyn said finding her shirt and putting it back on.

"But I don't know what to decide that's the problem"

"Do you want to go back to her?" Madelyn asked and I felt Evelyn's grip tighten just a bit.

"I thought she was dead i-...I don't know, she's my wife and I still love her"

"How about we give you time and you can think everything out and we'll wait, after you're done with that decision you can start working on the one where you pick if you want me or Evelyn"

My heart started raising a bit and Evelyn heard it since she was pressed against me holding onto me. She kissed my stomach and I held tighter to her.

"Thank you" I think.

I thought I knew what I wanted and I was ready to take it but I'm not so sure anymore.

"We have all the time in the world so don't stress it" Madelyn said and walked over to me and kissed my forehead "I know you still love her but I don't trust that bitch so I'm going to go make sure she doesn't try to kill us" she said then kissed my nose then my lips and before she moved away she flicked Evelyn's nose and Evelyn reached out and slapped her and I moved my body to block Madelyn from Evelyn "bitch" she called her sister and Evelyn laughed a bit.

Madelyn didn't even bother going after her sister and just walked out to go down to the kitchen.

When the door shut I couldn't even think before I was being pulled into the bed with a short yell then a laugh as Evelyn started kissing my face all over. "We need to go back downstairs" I laughed.

She groaned and my smile decided to stick around for a bit when she looked at me. She laid her head across from mine and I brought my hand up running my fingertips down her cheek. "You're beautiful"

She smiled and leaned in kissing me "and you're amazing in everyway"

She wrapped her arms back around me and moved as close as she could "I should've believed you, I am so sorry Sam. I'm such an idiot"

"Yes you are but it's okay I seem to have a thing for idiots"

"Well in that case did you know 5 times 5 is 20"

I laughed a bit "can't say I did"

"The more you know I guess" she put her head into my neck and got as close as she could and I was sent into a immediate state of calm and relaxed.

"Are you charging your physical touch battery?"

She nodded so I just stayed as we were as to not disturb the charge.

We laid there for a bit before she pulled away and I was about to question her but she grabbed my legs and pulled me to the edge with a smirk. She leaned back overtop of me and got to her elbows and put one under me on my back and the other was beside my head. She pressed herself against me and my breath hitched and she leaned down and kissed me.

I wrapped my legs around her and I felt her move a bit but just ignored it until I was lifted off the bed and quickly wrapped my arms around her so I didn't fall and she held me up "what are you doing?" I asked her

"They're making breakfast and my battery is charged enough for now but maybe tonight you can come find me and we can finish charging"

I smiled and nodded.

She started walking and I held onto her as she carried me downstairs to the kitchen where Madelyn had been sitting in a stool watching as lily cooked the breakfast.

Both woman turned their heads but to Madelyn this was a normal thing but it was new to lily so she took an extra moment to watch until I was sat on the counter.

She looked a bit hurt at first but then tried to hide it and looked away to go back to the food.

We all sat in silence until the food was done and we all carried the food into the dining room and sat it on the table.

I was about to sit in a chair to the side so Madelyn can sit at the head but my arm was grabbed and I was pulled away from my chair by lily and she pulled out Madelyn's chair and pushed me down into it and scooted me in. "Oh I don't-"

"Quiet, you get the head of the table seat" lily said and sat down to the side beside me where her normal placement is no matter where we go. My right side.

Evelyn sat on my left and Madelyn was left to sit beside her sister.

"I don't let anyone sit in your chair at my place either, I know you left but I couldn't bare to let anyone sit there it was your spot" lily admitted and it made me smile a bit.

"I'm starving" I said not know how to respond to that.

A plate was passed to me from Madelyn who had been already getting me one before making her own leaving the other two to get it their selfs.

"So lily Sam tells us you're a big gang owner"

"One of the seven yes"

"How is that going for you" Madelyn said.

"Better than I'd say your company is" lily said calmly.

"My company is doing just fine actually"

"Just fine? That doesn't seem very stable to me"

"It's been a rough few months with certain events but it'll build back up it always does"

"But isn't the goal to always raise and never fail?"

"No everyone makes mistakes that you can grow from and that's a common thing in business but you'd have to actually work to understand that. Some people can't just shot their way into success"

"I own my fair share of business so trust me I know and I might shoot a few people here and there to get what I want but trust me when I say this, what I have I've earned I wasn't given loyalty because I'm nice to look at I had to earn it but you... You just pay people your company has nothing to do with loyalty and that's your problem, maybe if you weren't such a-"

"Enough" I said calmly and lily immediately shut up. I let out a sigh and turned my head to lily and she met my eyes "peace, that is what I want"

She gave me a short nod and started eating and I looked to Madelyn "and no arguing"

"I think yo-"

"Nope" I said cutting her off "shut up before you say something you're going to regret later"

I heard a small laugh and looked at Evelyn and she put her hand over her mouth to stop herself. "Evelyn, you're amazing thank you for keeping the peace"

"She's been pinching my leg since we sat down" Madelyn admitted.

"I take back what i said then, you're all idiots" I grabbed my plate and stood and the three followed my actions "nope, if I wanted to sit with children then I would" I said then walked away and went upstairs and ran myself a bubble bath and there was a tray thing in there so I used it and ate my breakfast there.

When I finished I sat the plate to the side and tried to relax but a knock came and the door opened, I didn't even bother looking up.

They walked over and got down beside the tub "I'm sorry" she apologized.

"You know you shouldn't have to apologize all the time, that means you are always fucking up and I'm tired of hearing you apologize just stop being an asshole and that'd cut that problem down and who knows maybe I'll start believing it"

"Sam please look at me"

I take a second and open my eyes and look over at Madelyn "I am so sorry" she said.

"I don't believe you"

"I'm sorry I upset you, i don't apologize for what I said to her but I apply for hurting you I don't like hurting you I care about you so much and knowing that I hurt you hurts me"

"Then stop hurting me"

"I'm trying but I feel like I'm always fucking up no matter what I'm doing"

"You can be amazing and I know that because I've seen you do it but Madelyn when things start to get good I feel like you just stop trying"

"I am trying"

"But you shouldn't have to try all the time you just have to stop being sick a bitch all the time"

"Okay I will, you're going to see a new me"

"I don't want a new you" I reached up and put my hand on her cheek and leaned up "I just want you a little less bitchy, I can deal with a bitch but I'm too tired to do it all the time"

"Okay, I'm sorry"

"Stop apologizing"

She nodded and I gave her a smile and she smiled back and I leaned over and kissed her and her hand went to the side of my neck pulling me in more. "Will you sleep in my room tonight?" She broke the kiss to ask.

"I can't I'm with Evelyn tonight" I said and wrapped my hand into her shirt.

She looked a bit disappointed but just smiled and nodded. I gave her another kiss before standing up in the tub while she was in her knees beside the tub and her eyes couldn't stay in one place for long.

I stepped out of the tub and started to walk out but paused to look back at her "are you coming or not?"

"Not far from it" she said quietly and stood up following me and I smirked as I walked out of the bathroom with her following me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 96.9K 34
"Can you check this file, there's an error in it." She pushes a file towards me. At this point I am sweating. Lord just give her a gun already. I co...
656K 22.3K 42
Who knew my new apartment would be the one beside my new boss. Not only that but turns out he is a incubus which explains all the sex. Damn it! I al...
36.5K 794 89
"What will we do with you?" I could feel them walk around the room no matter how much they tried tiptoing. "Anything you want daddy." I responded. I...
96.9K 5.1K 31
"Will you just shut up" !!!!! I shouted loudly turning towards her ,she was literally getting on my nerves now "Don't you dare shout...