Hello, Ms.Jackson

By Mommy_milkers25-8

Madelyn's POV Was I wrong for telling her I couldn't hear through the walls even though I can hear the buzzin... More

Stairs.
fifty shades of- what is that!?
woop-woop that's the sound of the police
U-Haul lesbians.
furniture? stolen. clothes? stolen. heart? stolen.
cock... I mean cocktail strainer!
who's your daddy.
Party in the USA
volcano πŸ˜‰
marry me?
karen
you're sister is hot though.
f is for friends who do stuff together.
it's getting hot in here I wanna...where yo clothes at?
finally smut!
monster in law.
chapter 54 (acotar reference)
The other woman?
hate sex? no I dont hate sex. no, do you want hate sex? yes.
I'll be needing stitches.
short people have short fuses
smut chapter! πŸ˜‰
not another one.
the deal
on your knees.
if I lay here, if I just lay here.
to be loved.
who willingly runs?
Bee Gees
cockroaches and auctions
Good Girl.
party's in kitchens
replaceable
to good at goodbyes
mamma I'm in love with a criminal.
bet
say it.
bubbles
The Idea.
my sunset
don't hit your sister
sex and cuddles.
doggy...pile
sexually frustrated.
- .... . / -.. . .- -.. / .-- .. .-.. .-.. / .-. .. ... . / -- .- -.-- -... .
she's leaving me
broken locks
hello
goodbye
you have four eyes.
she the dad? yay or nay
apologies with ukuleles.

I wanna commit murder

6K 203 112
By Mommy_milkers25-8

I spent the next morning awake laying with Evelyn as she slept.

Why did I say that? I'm so stupid and now I'm stuck on an private island with them and there's nowhere to go and hide.

I pushed myself out of bed without waking her and went down to the kitchen and to my surprise I wasn't alone.

Madelyn was sat at the table with her head in her hands. I cleared my throat to let her know I was there and she looked up quickly wiping her eyes and cleared her own throat before speaking "you're awake. At this hour?"

"I am"

"Is everything okay?" She asked.

"I've been better"

"Is there anything I can do?"

"No"

She nodded and stood up and I readyed myself for her to come over to me but the did the opposite and walked out of the room. Where's she going?

I waited a minute expecting her to come back but she didn't so I waited five more minutes but she still didn't return. I walked the way she did but didn't see her.

I walked into the giant living room and sat down on the couch and looked around. Where did she go?

I went to lay down but I couldn't get comfortable, I felt the same feeling I felt when I couldn't remember any of this.

At least now I know what it is.

Because I remembered.

I pushed myself up and went upstairs and walked back into the bedroom as if not to wake her.

I crawled into bed next to her and cuddled into her side. I wasn't close enough though and I felt like she knew this because she turned to her side and held onto me. I want more.

I tried to push into her more and it wasn't enough still.

I pulled away from a moment and pulled my shirt off then my pants leaving me in just panties.

I cuddled back into her but still not yet. "Take off your clothes" I told her.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes"

Once she was sure that I was she started pushing her clothes off and I went back to cuddling her and she wrapped her arms around my waist and I wrapped mine around her neck and one hand was in her hair. Every inch I could get to touch her was doing just that.

I pulled just my head back a bit and looked at her "Is it weird that I feel like I'm betraying your sister?"

"No, I feel it too but I want you Sam, so much. You make everything so much better and you make life easier and worth living"

I didn't know how to respond to that so I just kissed her and she didn't hesitate to kiss back.

"I know you're falling for my sister but I don't want to lose this" she said breaking the kiss.

"I don't either"

"Sam would you like to be my girlfriend?" She asked sounding nervous.

I smiled at her "you're a loser why would I ever want that?"

"Because I'm a hot and awesome nerd that's falling too hard and fast for my own good"

"Can we wait I don't know if I'm ready to give her up, I care for you I really do so much but I also care for your sister and I'm sorry if that hurts you but I can't do that to you"

"I understand" she said and gave me a smile "as long as you still give me an opportunity to win you over then that's fine"

"Thank you"

"Anything for you"

I kissed her again and ran my free hand through her hair.

The kiss started to get heated and she was running her hands all over my body but I pulled away she looked confused for a second then it clicked "I don't care about your little bet I need you Sam"

I didn't want to fight it so I started kissing her again.

I pushed her onto her back and got on top of her and we were both already undressed so it worked perfectly.

She moved from my lips and started kissing my neck then moved to my chest. She definitely left a couple hickeys on my chest. I moaned when she nipped my nipple.

Her hand went down my body while her mouth stayed there.

I felt her fingers run over my clit and I pushed my hips into her hand trying to get any action.

She smiled up at me knowing that I needed her just as bad as she needed me. "Play nice" I told her.

"I am playing nice" she said and slid her finger inside of me and I moaned so she put another one in and started moving her fingers in a come here motion.

I moaned louder so she sped up but it wasn't enough "I want you" I told her.

She pulled out her fingers and brought them up to her mouth cleaning her own fingers off.

"Take off your boxers" I told her and she smiled and pushed her boxers off and I didn't hesitate before lining her up and she grabbed my hips pulling me down making me moan.

She came back up and I kissed her. She kept me moving on her but I pulled my lips away and jumped up and jumped out of the bed running to the bathroom and spilled my guts into toilet. It was painful coming up and I hated the taste.

She came running in and when I got the chance to see her I seen she had put her boxers back on and now she was holding my hair as I threw up into the toilet.

She ended up grabbing a towel and wrapping it around me and found a hair tie for me. "Are you okay?" She asked.

I nodded but more came up.

"Come on I'll take you to a doctor"

"No" I said shaking my head and waited to make sure I wasn't going to puke again "no doctors, I'm fine"

"No you're not"

"No, please. No damn doctors"

"Okay, what do I do?"

"I'm fine just go make breakfast or something"

She nodded and put her hand on my back "are you sure you're okay?"

"I'm fine" I said looking up at her. "Everything is going to be okay, I just... I drank a lot last night"

"You've drank like that before but this didn't happen"

"It does this when I drink vodka and whiskey, never mix like alcohol with dark alcohol it never ends well"

"So you're just puking over the alcohol?"

"Yes" I told her.

"Okay I'll go make breakfast then, anything special you want?"

"Bacon" I said "and biscuits, oh and eggs, and maybe orange juice... Definitely orange juice but no pulp, I hate pulp, can we have pizza for dinner? And pickles? Not touching though that'd just be gross, the tiny dill pickles not the big ones those are terrible it's too much and it's to soft on the insides I hate the insides, oh and a scoop of chocolate ice cream... Just a bowl actually I want a bowl of ice cream but with a plastic spoon the metal is weird when its with ice cream"

"Ice cream for breakfast?"

"No dinner with the pizza and pickles. Oh and pancakes, I want pancakes for breakfast to and syrup we need syrup. And strawberries and maybe chocolate to dip it in after dinner but closer to bed. Do you want to have sex tonight? If not we can watch a movie together and eat the strawberries"

She looked stunned and confused at the same time.

"To much?" I asked.

"No, never"

"Then what's that look for?"

She looked me up and down for a moment "I just... Processing everything, you never really knew what you wanted to eat before so knowing exactly what you want is different and amazing" she smiled at me "I need to run to the store then to get everything then I'll be back okay?"

"Okay"

"Do you need anything else?"

"Nope"

"Shampoo, conditioner?"

"Nope"

"Tampons?"

I shook my head "I'm not on my period"

"Okay"

"I'll be as soon as I can. When we get back to new York do you need any prescriptions filled?"

"Nope"

"And shots or anything you should catch up on?"

"No"

"Any thing needing taken out and replaced?"

"What would I need replaced?"

"I don't know, just asking"

"I don't have rabies so I don't need any shots and I'm not a dog Madelyn I don't need to have my shots before leaving the house" I said getting a bit annoyed, I can't stand all the questions. Stresses me out.

"Any pill I should pick up?"

"Madelyn please just go so I can throw up again without you watching me"

"So...no?"

"No Madelyn, I just want food"

"Okay, I'm going. I'm going to take Evelyn so I can make her carry everything. stay inside and away from the pool, don't answer the door and if anyone knocks then the gun is in the top drawer in the kitchen. Make sure the safety is off and it's loaded which I keep it loaded. Oh and make sure you cock it back before you pull the trigger to make sure ones in the chamber, don't shoot unless they get in and if they do then don't hesitate and empty the entire chamber on there ass. You know what maybe I should just send Evelyn to go shopping and I'll stay home with you"

"Madelyn" I said and raised an eyebrow "go get me food or the only one that gun is going to be used on it you"

She nodded and walked out of the room and I leaned back over the toilet throwing up.

When I got a moment I brushed my teeth multiple times then laid down on the cold floor. Why do bathroom floors feel so comfortable when you're sick?

I laid there for a while until I felt like I was done and stood up just in time to hear the doorbell.

"Am I actually going to get to shoot someone!?" I said to myself a bit excited.

I practically ran downstairs and grabbed the gun and cocked if back and turned the safety off and went to the door and cracked it just to be let down.

"Oh, hey Evelyn" I said disappointed.

"Nice to see you too Sam" she joked

I opened the door and she walked in and Madelyn was behind her each with bags in there hands.

Madelyn looked at me and paused for a second when she seen my hand and she smiled then continued walking into the house.

I shut and locked the door and she sat the bags on the counter and grabbed the gun from my hand and grabbed my hand with her free hand.

"Evelyn started cooking I'll be in the back yard"

"Of course your Majesty" she said and bowed at the waist.

"What about me?" I asked.

"Oh sorry" she said and looked at me and got down to her knees and put her hands upside down on her thighs in a submissive position "of course mistress" she said.

I smiled down at her letting go of Madelyn's hand and used my now free hand to grab Evelyn's chin making her look up at me and I leaned down close to her until our lips barely touched "good girl, now cook mommy breakfast or she's going to be very angry with you and your sister and who knows, you might even get punished if you don't listen to mommy, understood?"

She nodded "understood mistress"

I connected our lips and she kept smiling until I pulled away and grabbed Madelyn's hand again "you were saying?" I asked Madelyn.

"I uh... Yeah" she said then cleared her throat "we're going out back" she said then kept a hold of my hand as she led the way.

An: did I make any of you think she was talking to Evelyn in the beginning? I was hoping I'd get a couple of your hopes up just to smash them lol but don't worry I still love y'all.

What's your thoughts so far?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

252K 8.4K 35
"Is there a Annabella on there " "Yeah Boss but she aint your type , she is a fat one...." "She is my fucking type i want her ....How much? "25,000 "...
656K 22.3K 42
Who knew my new apartment would be the one beside my new boss. Not only that but turns out he is a incubus which explains all the sex. Damn it! I al...
96.9K 5.1K 31
"Will you just shut up" !!!!! I shouted loudly turning towards her ,she was literally getting on my nerves now "Don't you dare shout...
146K 722 20
When successful CEO Claire Walker's secret nymphomania spirals out of control, she hires Aaron Rodgers, a handsome and struggling young man, as her b...