Hello, Ms.Jackson

By Mommy_milkers25-8

Madelyn's POV Was I wrong for telling her I couldn't hear through the walls even though I can hear the buzzin... More

Stairs.
fifty shades of- what is that!?
woop-woop that's the sound of the police
U-Haul lesbians.
furniture? stolen. clothes? stolen. heart? stolen.
cock... I mean cocktail strainer!
who's your daddy.
Party in the USA
volcano 😉
marry me?
karen
you're sister is hot though.
f is for friends who do stuff together.
it's getting hot in here I wanna...where yo clothes at?
finally smut!
monster in law.
chapter 54 (acotar reference)
The other woman?
hate sex? no I dont hate sex. no, do you want hate sex? yes.
I'll be needing stitches.
short people have short fuses
smut chapter! 😉
not another one.
the deal
on your knees.
if I lay here, if I just lay here.
to be loved.
who willingly runs?
Bee Gees
cockroaches and auctions
Good Girl.
party's in kitchens
replaceable
to good at goodbyes
mamma I'm in love with a criminal.
bet
say it.
I wanna commit murder
The Idea.
my sunset
don't hit your sister
sex and cuddles.
doggy...pile
sexually frustrated.
- .... . / -.. . .- -.. / .-- .. .-.. .-.. / .-. .. ... . / -- .- -.-- -... .
she's leaving me
broken locks
hello
goodbye
you have four eyes.
she the dad? yay or nay
apologies with ukuleles.

bubbles

6.1K 219 147
By Mommy_milkers25-8

I was still with Evelyn drinking when she had said something making me laugh. I hit her arm and she went sideways out of the chair and smacked her ass on the ground making me laugh more.

Madelyn had magically appeared next to me scaring me and I jumped out of my chair ready to fall next with Evelyn but arms wrapped around me and my eyes were wide. I looked over to the owner of the arms expecting to see Madelyn but I was completely wrong, who caught me was a thousand times worse. It was Mad-elyn. I laughed at my own joke and she looked serious so I stopped and looked down to Evelyn getting up "I told you to not drink so much"

"I didn't drink at all"

"How about we go swimming then" she said.

"Fine let's go"

"Sam-" Evelyn started but I cut her off

"No I am do it and I'll prove her wrong"

"Okay then let's go"

I shrugged and she let go of me and led the way out the back doors and when I looked around nobody else was here. Everyone must've left.

She led me outback to a pool and I reached behind me to the zipper of my dress and unzipped myself leaving me in my underwear but I wasn't going to ruin that dress.

I threw the dress at Madelyn then stepped to the edge of the pool.

"Sam" Evelyn said.

"Shhhh eve, not right now I'm proving a point"

I put one foot right against the edge and went to lean forward when I remembered something.

I can't swim.

I was already under the water and for some reason I wasn't going back to the top I just kept going down and I couldn't hold my breath for shit.

I started freaking out a bit and sobered up. Why am I so fucking stupid!? I should've remembered I couldn't swim.

I seen a figure coming for me and my only half sober mind thought it was some type of sea monster so I swung and punched it in the nose and I seen it jerk back so I started swinging more but it's arms grabbed me and I couldn't hold my breath anymore and thought I was going to pass out but it's mouth connected with mine and it plugged my nose and pushed air into my lungs. I pulled it closer, honestly I bet this monster would give great tongue. It surprisingly tasted amazing.

I wanted to tell it to pull me down to it's cave and fucking devour me but I couldn't talk under water.

Take me to your magical kingdom and marry me and we can fuck whenever you want.

When I realized it was taking me back to the top I started fighting.

No! I wanna go home with you! Take me with you!

Once I was above the water I sucked in as much air as I could and opened my eyes to see Madelyn holding onto me.

I looked back down at the water but didn't see it "where'd it go!?"

"Where'd what go?" She asked in the middle of a panic.

"The sea monster, I wanna live with it. It gave amazing tongue!"

"Why didn't you tell me you couldn't fucking swim!?"

I looked back to her. Is that really why she's worried? "I forgot"

"You forgot!?" She yelled at me

"Sorry"

She closed her eyes and put her forehead against mine "god-damned crazy woman"

I smiled at her and kissed her nose "I'm cold"

"And I'm in my favorite shoes"

"Sorry... No! You're tie!" I said remembering it and looked down to see she had actually worn it. Spongebob was soaked.

"Oh no" she said sarcastically"too bad I loved it so much too and now I'll have to throw it away that's too bad"

"Just put it in the dryer"

"No it's fine really that's so much work"

"I can do it for you. I like it on you"

"You can't be serious"

I nodded "I am. I love it"

She looked at me for a second before signing "I'll have it sent to the cleaners"

"Yay"

She swam us over to the edge and sat me up first "give me just a second don't you dare fall back in" she warned me.

I nodded and she disappeared back under water.

For a moment I thought she had drowned and thought maybe I should go in after her but she told me not to, but what if she drowns!

I went to go back in but someone grabbed my neck "sorry you're not wearing a shirt and I didn't know what else to grab" Evelyn said. "You're not going back in there"

She took off her jacket and wrapped it around me and a moment later Madelyn came back up. "I was about to come save you" I told her

She breathed in the air she needed before talking back to me "no, you would've just drowned again"

I shrugged "I would've been fine"

"No, you stay above deep water"

"Where'd you go?" Evelyn asked as her sister pushed herself out of the water.

"Can you take off your shirt and do that again?" I asked her.

"I pulled the drain plug"

"You're draining it?" Evelyn asked.

"What if she falls back in and we're not around?"

"Now she'll fall into an empty hole"

"Then I'll have it removed before it can happen"

"I'm not going to fall into the pool" I told them and stood up but got dizzy and took a step back and an arm grabbed me pulling me away from the pool.

"You were saying?" Madelyn said and led me away from it "I'm not taking any chances"

She started walking me inside and I hit my toe on the door frame and yelped a bit and jumped up holding my toe and she just picked me up and looked at the door frame for a second not even saying anything. I let her carry me upstairs and into the same room from earlier.

She carried me into the connected bathroom and sat me down in the tub with clothes still on "don't touch a single thing" she told me and I nodded and she walked out of the room.

She was gone for to long and I was bored so I started looking around but stopped when I seen something hot pink and smirked.

I got out of the tub and grabbed it before going back and starting the water.

I undressed and used it to it's max and sat back and let the magic happen.

"Sam? Sam!" I heard Madelyn yell and come running.

She turned off the water and reached her hand into it and grabbed my arm and followed it up to my shoulder and before I knew it she was inside the tub with me and picked me up and sat me on the side "what did you do!?"

"I wanted bubbles"

"The bathroom is flooded with them now!" She yelled.

I looked around and she was right. "Sorry" I leaned forward laying my head on her shoulder "I'm tired now"

She took a deep breath and let me go and walked away. I made her mad.

She's mad at me.

She hates me.

She's going to send me back to my mother.

I don't want to go back there.

A tear fell from my eye at the thought of her sending me back, that's what she's going to do for sure. She's sending me back.

She came back a moment later and I felt a towel being wrapped around me but when she seen me crying she froze "what's wrong? Did I make you cry? What'd I do? Fuck I did something wrong, tell me so I can fix it please. I'm sorry. What did I do? Is it because I yelled? I'm sorry, I didn't mean to yell. I'm sorry please don't cry, I'm sorry" she said looking a bit scared.

I leaned into her and cried more "I'm sorry" I cried with the alcohol in my system"I'm sorry Maddy, I'm a stupid person. I'm sorry, please don't send me back there I'll be better"

"Send you where?"

"My mother, please"

"I'm not sending you anywhere, I'm not leaving you and you're not leaving me right?... Right?"

I nodded "I don't want to leave"

"I would never send you away and don't you even think about changing a single thing okay?"

"Okay"

She stepped away from me and I seen her starting to undress and she sat down in the water and put her arms out for me so I pushed the towel off and got down against her and she brought some bubbles up and put them into my hair and started shaping them into a hat then turned me around and gave me a beard and smiled "you shall not pass" she joked and I laughed a bit

Fucking nerd.

She started building a small house looking thing then made a little pile at the bottom "this is my company"she said pointing at the thing she made them pointed at the pile on bottom "and this is you the first time I seen you"

"Are you saying I looked fat?"

She laughed a bit "of course not. You looked as amazing as always"

I pushed the little pile down and made a box at the bottom "and that's the ambulance I had to leave in because you made me have an allergic reaction"

"I didn't know but I do now" she defended herself.

"Of course" I teased.

I made my own building and two little bumps and a bit bigger one "this is my old apartment and us after you told me I was going to live with you and this is John robbing me" I said with a smile and pointed to one of the windows.

"You should've showed where he keyed my car" she joked.

"His hand writing improved though" I countered.

"How about this" she started shaping something tall but I didn't get it.

"What is it?"

"Hold on" she said and kept going making just a pile and she collected some a little at a time creating something.

"Done" she said.

"What is it?"

She had a smile on her face and just shrugged "it's not a memory yet"

"What?"

"It's the future" she clarified.

I looked at it a bit longer but couldn't piece it together "what is our future?"

"Whatever it you want it to be wherever you want it to be"

I continued to look at this creation. What is it?

"Is that you and Evelyn?"

"Is that what you see?"

I don't know. I think so. "Maybe"

"Where are you then?"

Am I not in her future? Does she not want me there?

I'm thinking to much about this.

"Am I there?"

"Of course you are"

Now I'm just confused "then where's Evelyn?"

"She'd be here" she said and made another little mountain

"So you'd be that one" I said and pointed at one "and I'd be that one and Evelyn that one. What's that?" I asked pointing at a smaller box to the side.

"That'd be our kid"

My head jerked up to her and she smiled a bit.

"Our what?" We're not even boyfriend and girlfriend.

"Don't you want children?"

I shook my head "no"

"Why not?" She asked.

I stood up and grabbed the towel and wrapped it around myself and got out and she followed and grabbed a towel from the rack

"What's wrong? Where are you going?" She asked following me into the bedroom then closet and I started grabbing an outfit. "Sam talk to me"

"I don't want a kid"

"It'll be later in life, I'm not asking you to throw your life away this early"

"No you're not getting it, I don't want a kid I can't have one"

"Not even later in life once we start building a life together?"

"No"

"We could settle down together Sam"

"We don't need a child for that"

"But I want one"

"And I don't and if you can't handle that then go have one with someone else"

"But I want one with you" she pushed and it pissed me off making me snap at her.

"I CANT HAVE ONE! I LOST THE FIRST AND I WONT DO IT AGAIN" I yelled at her and the room froze and she looked confused.

"The first one?" She asked.

I pushed past her and walked out of the room and looked into each one and she followed me but as soon as I walked into the one and seen Evelyn pulling a shirt over her head I walked in and shut the door and locked it and the door handle moved but I ignored it and grabbed Evelyn by the shirt and pushed her into the bed and turned off the lights and she didn't question anything even when I climbed into it next to her and got under the cover cuddling up to her and started crying. She held me the entire night and didn't ask any questions knowing when I was ready if talk to her.

An: who do we want as end game? I have an idea who I want but I just want to see what y'all are leaning towards

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 45 25
"You are nothing without me. I gave you the life you have. No one will ever love you but me because only I could love someone like you, someone that...
424 46 22
A not so perfect fairytale love story of a Jock and a Bitch---minus the Nerd. --- I quickly took hold of my long gown and semi-run the short stairs t...
10.6K 501 24
A vampire who has given up on love at last have a shot at happiness? Can a woman with secrets of her own embrace, accept, and love the mysterious wom...